| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 | 
| [00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 | 
| [00:18] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* | 
| [00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* | 
| [00:26] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* | 
| [00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* | 
| [00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* | 
| [00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* | 
| [00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* | 
| [00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* | 
| [00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* | 
| [00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* | 
| [00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* | 
| [00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* | 
| [01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 | 
| [01:28] | I see you. | 我看到你了 | 
| [01:32] | I see you, Mr. Cookie. | 我看到你了 曲奇先生 | 
| [01:34] | There’s no evading my mouth of fury! | 你逃不出我的嘴的 | 
| [01:59] | Po. | 阿宝 | 
| [02:09] | Good morning! | 早上好 | 
| [02:11] | How you doing there, Tigress? | 你在干嘛 虎妞 | 
| [02:12] | Ew, that looks terrible. | 看起来不怎么样 | 
| [02:15] | I don’t know how you can eat that. | 你怎么吃得下去啊 | 
| [02:17] | Me, I like bean buns in the morning. | 早餐我喜欢豆沙包 | 
| [02:19] | It’s the perfect breakfast food. | 它是最好的早点 | 
| [02:21] | Just bean and bun. | 豆沙和面包 | 
| [02:23] | – Good morning! – Yummy. | -早上好 -美味啊 | 
| [02:24] | – Ooh, bean buns. – Yummy. | -豆沙包 -美味啊 | 
| [02:27] | Tigress and I were just talking about how bean buns | 虎妞和我在谈论 | 
| [02:29] | are the perfect breakfast food. | 为什么豆沙包是最好的早点 | 
| [02:31] | Just bean and buns. Combined. | 豆沙和面包 合起来 | 
| [02:33] | No, I think they have something else. | 我想里面还有别的 | 
| [02:35] | – Nope. – Yeah. | -没有 -是的 | 
| [02:35] | They’re just bean and bun combined. | 只是豆沙和面包的合起来 | 
| [02:37] | So what’s in a spring roll? | 那春卷呢 | 
| [02:39] | Spring and roll, combined. | 春天和卷 合一起 | 
| [02:41] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [02:46] | They’re almost here! | 他们差不多要到了 | 
| [02:49] | Emergency! Emer… emergency! | 紧急情况 紧急…紧急情况 | 
| [02:51] | Emergency! Emergency! | 紧急情况 紧急情况 | 
| [02:55] | What about sizzling rice? | 那咝咝米饭呢 | 
| [02:57] | Rice and sizzle, combined. | 米饭和咝咝声 合在一起 | 
| [02:59] | What’s that? | 什么声音 | 
| [03:01] | – Emergency! – I don’t know. | -紧急情况 -不知道 | 
| [03:02] | Sounds like Zeng. | 好像是曾的声音 | 
| [03:03] | What’s he shouting about? | 他在叫什么 | 
| [03:04] | Must be some sort of trouble. | 肯定是遇到麻烦了 | 
| [03:06] | I wonder what it is. | 到底是什么麻烦 | 
| [03:07] | Gee, I don’t know. | 天啊 我不知道 | 
| [03:08] | Maybe you should all just keep sitting around, | 也许你该坐在这里 | 
| [03:10] | talking about it. | 继续讨论它 | 
| [03:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定 | 
| [03:12] | ‘Cause it kind of sounds like he needs us. | 他似乎需要我们 | 
| [03:14] | Oh, they’re coming up! Ohh! | 他们来了 | 
| [03:16] | Come on, they’re almost here! | 他们马上就到了 | 
| [03:17] | She was being sarcastic. | 她好尖酸刻薄啊 | 
| [03:20] | Emergenc… | 紧急情况 | 
| [03:21] | Hurry… Hurry… | 快点…快… | 
| [03:23] | Zeng, what is it? | 曾 怎么了 | 
| [03:29] | – What? – I’ll handle this. | -什么 -我能听懂 | 
| [03:31] | My dad’s a goose. | 我老爹是头鹅 | 
| [03:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:39] | What’s going on out here? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [03:45] | He’s saying, “Someone’s coming up the stairs.” | 他说”有人要上来了” | 
| [03:48] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [03:50] | Mugan. | 牡丹 | 
| [03:51] | Mugan? Mistress Mugan? | 牡丹 牡丹夫人 | 
| [03:54] | This courtyard is an absolute mess. | 院子里一片混乱 | 
| [03:56] | Clean it up right now. | 马上理干净 | 
| [03:57] | Who’s Mistress Mugan? | 谁是牡丹夫人 | 
| [03:59] | Oh, no one special. | 不是什么大人物 | 
| [04:01] | Then, uh, what’s the big deal? | 那有什么好紧张的 | 
| [04:03] | She was being sarcastic. | 她很尖酸刻薄 | 
| [04:05] | Mistress Mugan is one of the most important | 牡丹夫人是中国 | 
| [04:07] | and revered kung fu masters in all of China. | 最重要且最受尊敬的功夫大师之一 | 
| [04:10] | And super-mysterious. | 她还超级神秘 | 
| [04:12] | She hardly ever leaves the Garnet Palace. | 她几乎从不离开红殿 | 
| [04:15] | They say it’s like a fortress. | 他们说 那里就是一个堡垒 | 
| [04:18] | Okay… That’s a lot. | 好吧…有点太多了 | 
| [04:48] | Mistress Mugan. | 牡丹夫人 | 
| [05:10] | What? “Whoa” What? | 什么 哇什么 | 
| [05:13] | A fish? You’re kidding. | 一条鱼 开玩笑吧 | 
| [05:21] | Mistress Mugan, | 牡丹夫人 | 
| [05:23] | please forgive my student’s insolence. | 请原谅我学生的无礼 | 
| [05:25] | Welcome to the… | 欢迎来… | 
| [05:26] | We must talk… now. | 我们得谈谈 现在 | 
| [05:28] | In private. | 私下 | 
| [05:37] | They’ve been in there forever. | 他们在里面好久了 | 
| [05:38] | What is happening? | 到底怎么了 | 
| [05:44] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 | 
| [05:46] | Know what’s going on in there? | 知道里面情况怎么样了么 | 
| [05:48] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 | 
| [05:50] | You’re doing that frozen guard of honor | 你们是冷冰冰的仪仗队 | 
| [05:52] | no distract-y thingy. | 不能分心 | 
| [05:54] | Cool. | 酷 | 
| [06:16] | Okay, then. | 好吧 | 
| [06:17] | Good talk. | 谈话愉快 | 
| [06:19] | Cool. | 酷 | 
| [06:24] | Mistress Mugan would like to have a word with you all. | 牡丹夫人有事要和你们说 | 
| [06:29] | I’ll get right to the point. | 我有话直说 | 
| [06:30] | My top warrior at the Garnet Palace | 红殿的顶尖勇士 | 
| [06:33] | is no longer able to fulfill his duties. | 不能继续执行他的职责 | 
| [06:36] | I’m here seeking his replacement. | 我来这里是选择新勇士 | 
| [06:38] | And Shifu has graciously agreed | 师父同意 | 
| [06:41] | to let me offer the position | 让你们五个当中一人 | 
| [06:43] | to one of you five. | 接受这个职位 | 
| [06:46] | Um, there’s six of us. | 六个 | 
| [06:47] | See? 1, 2, 3, 4… | 你看 1 2 3 4… | 
| [06:49] | Po. | 阿宝 | 
| [06:50] | Okay, well, you get the point. | 听清楚我要说的话 | 
| [06:52] | And if you think one of the six of us | 你如果以为我们6个人中 | 
| [06:54] | is gonna leave the Jade Palace, you’re… | 会有人离开玉殿的话 你就… | 
| [06:56] | Silence! | 安静 | 
| [06:57] | I wasn’t talking to you, panda. | 我没跟你说话 熊猫 | 
| [07:00] | I’m talking to them! | 我在跟他们说话 | 
| [07:01] | Real warriors who’ve worked hard | 真的勇士得努力练习 | 
| [07:03] | to get where they are, | 才能学有所成 | 
| [07:04] | and weren’t lucky enough to bungle their way to the top. | 却不是所有的人都能侥幸到达最高点 | 
| [07:08] | Because of some ridiculous quirk of fate. | 因为有些人以命运为失败的借口 | 
| [07:12] | Did she just insult me? | 她刚才侮辱我了吗 | 
| [07:13] | – Yeah. – Thought so. | -是的 -我想是的 | 
| [07:15] | Honestly, how do you put up with him? | 老实说 你怎么能忍得了他 | 
| [07:20] | Now then… | 现在… | 
| [07:21] | If one of you decides to accept my offer, | 如果你们中有人打算接受这个职位 | 
| [07:23] | know this: | 清楚以下规定 | 
| [07:24] | the Garnet Palace is a place | 红殿是一个 | 
| [07:26] | of absolute discipline and dedication to kung fu. | 有着绝对纪律 并且为功夫献身的地方 | 
| [07:30] | I’ll push you hard. | 我会死命催促你 | 
| [07:32] | I will take you to the precipice of perfection! | 我会带你到完美的悬崖 | 
| [07:36] | You have until this evening to give me an answer. | 今晚之前给我答案 | 
| [07:42] | “I’ll take you to the precipice of perfection.” | 我会带你到完美的悬崖 | 
| [07:46] | Who the heck does she think she is? | 她以为她是谁 | 
| [07:48] | Who’d want to leave the Jade Palace | 谁会想离开玉殿 | 
| [07:49] | to go live with her? | 去和她住 | 
| [07:51] | Oh, not me, that’s for sure! | 肯定不是我 | 
| [07:53] | – Me, neither. – No way! | -也不是我 -我也不去 | 
| [07:54] | – Forget it. – Me. | -别想了 -我去 | 
| [08:00] | Sarcasm! | 讽刺 | 
| [08:02] | I’m thinking not. | 我想不是 | 
| [08:07] | I’ve already talked with Mistress Mugan. | 我已经和牡丹夫人说过了 | 
| [08:10] | We leave tonight. | 我们今晚就离开 | 
| [08:13] | I should go pack my things. | 我要去理东西了 | 
| [08:23] | Tigress! | 虎妞 | 
| [08:25] | Wait up. | 等下 | 
| [08:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [08:28] | I’ve made up my mind, Po. | 我已经下定决心了 阿宝 | 
| [08:30] | But why? | 为什么 | 
| [08:32] | When I heard Mistress Mugan | 当我听到牡丹夫人 | 
| [08:33] | talk about the Garnet Palace, | 说到红殿之时 | 
| [08:35] | I realized that’s where I belong. | 我意识到 那才是我的归宿 | 
| [08:38] | No, you don’t. What are you talking about? | 才不是 你在瞎说什么 | 
| [08:40] | You belong at the Jade Palace. | 你是属于玉殿的 | 
| [08:42] | It’s your home. You love it here. | 这才是你的家 你爱这里 | 
| [08:45] | Not anymore. | 不再爱了 | 
| [08:47] | Oh, yeah? Since when. | 真的 从什么时候开始 | 
| [08:49] | Since you came! | 从你来之后 | 
| [08:53] | It’s the truth. | 这是真的 | 
| [08:55] | Before you showed up, we didn’t spend our time | 你来之前 我们不会浪费时间 | 
| [08:57] | talking about bean buns or spring rolls | 去讨论豆沙包和春卷 | 
| [09:00] | or what our favorite mushroom is | 也不会讨论你最喜欢的蘑菇是什么 | 
| [09:01] | or how many dwarves we’ve met | 更不会讨论见过几个矮人 | 
| [09:02] | or being embarrassed every time you open your mouth. | 更不会每次你开口的时候我就尴尬不已 | 
| [09:05] | All we did was take kung fu seriously! | 我们只是认真学武 | 
| [09:09] | I take kung fu seriously. | 我也认真学武 | 
| [09:11] | You… you spent all of yesterday’s training | 你昨天把所有的练习时间都花在 | 
| [09:13] | showing Monkey how to make fart noises with his arm pits. | 给猴哥演示怎么用腋窝发出放屁声 | 
| [09:18] | Uh, I mean, okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 | 
| [09:20] | Look, I won’t do stuff like that anymore. | 我再也不会这样做 | 
| [09:22] | I’ll change, I promise. | 我会改 我保证 | 
| [09:23] | Just… Don’t go. | 只是 你别走 | 
| [09:28] | It’s me. | 多余的是我 | 
| [09:29] | I don’t belong here anymore. | 我不再属于这里 | 
| [09:39] | Master Shifu. | 师父 | 
| [09:42] | You must follow your own path, Tigress. | 走你自己的路 虎妞 | 
| [09:44] | But… Are you sure this is what you want? | 但是 你确定这是你想要的 | 
| [09:52] | Yes, Master. | 是的 师父 | 
| [09:56] | Then all I can say, “Good luck.” | 那我能说的 只有”祝你好运”了 | 
| [10:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:13] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [10:15] | You understand that, once we leave, | 你要明白 我们一旦离开 | 
| [10:17] | you become a warrior of the Garnet Palace. | 你将成为红殿的勇士 | 
| [10:19] | There is no coming back. | 再也不能回来 | 
| [10:26] | I… Understand. | 我明白 | 
| [10:51] | I love the sound of a gong. | 我喜欢锣的声音 | 
| [10:53] | It’s so… Stern. | 听起来很坚定 | 
| [10:59] | There. | 到了 | 
| [11:02] | The Garnet Palace. | 红殿 | 
| [11:07] | No distractions. No annoyances. | 没人烦你 没人打扰 | 
| [11:10] | And absolutely no undisciplined pandas. | 绝对没有无纪律的熊猫 | 
| [11:17] | It’s been a long journey. | 这是一段漫长的旅程 | 
| [11:19] | Rest. You’ll need your strength for tomorrow’s training. | 先休息 为明天的训练养足体力 | 
| [11:22] | No, I don’t need to rest. | 我不需要休息 | 
| [11:23] | I’m ready to begin now. | 现在就可以开始 | 
| [11:27] | Let’s see what you can do. | 让我看看你的本事 | 
| [11:47] | You’re quite powerful. | 你力气十足 | 
| [11:48] | – Thank you. – That wasn’t a coliment. | -谢谢 -那可不是赞美 | 
| [11:50] | That may have been acceptable at the Jade Palace, | 那在玉殿是很好的 | 
| [11:52] | but not here. | 这里可不一样 | 
| [11:54] | You lack precision. | 你不够细致 | 
| [11:56] | Let’s see how you do against an opponent. | 看看你是怎么应对对手的 | 
| [12:00] | Uh… Who? | 对谁 | 
| [12:01] | Me. | 我 | 
| [12:03] | With respect, Mistress, I… | 恕我无礼 夫人 我… | 
| [12:20] | That… Was amazing! | 太厉害了 | 
| [12:24] | That was precision. | 这才是细致 | 
| [12:38] | Your room. | 你的房间 | 
| [12:43] | Mistress doesn’t care for needless ornamentation. | 夫人不喜欢多余的装饰品 | 
| [12:47] | It’s… Absolutely perfect. | 这…完美至极 | 
| [13:03] | “So you’ll never forget us. Love, Po.” | 这样你才不会忘记我们 爱你 阿宝 | 
| [14:58] | Hi, are… | 嗨 你们… | 
| [15:13] | Well? What do you think? | 你在想什么 | 
| [15:15] | If this isn’t the room of a disciplined warrior | 如果这都不算认真习武 | 
| [15:17] | who takes kung fu seriously, | 有纪律的勇士房间 | 
| [15:19] | I don’t know what is. | 不知道什么才算 | 
| [15:21] | See? Everything organized. | 看 事事都很整齐 | 
| [15:23] | Neatly put away. | 整齐干净 | 
| [15:25] | Just wanted to show you that I can change, Tigress. | 只是想向你证明我是能改变的 虎妞 | 
| [15:28] | And I’m gonna change, for you. | 我会为了你改变 | 
| [15:30] | The Jade Palace is your home. | 玉殿才是你的家 | 
| [15:31] | You’ve gotta come back. | 你得回来 | 
| [15:35] | And you’re gonna come back. | 你必须回来 | 
| [16:04] | Mistress Mugan is ready to continue. | 牡丹夫人准备好继续了 | 
| [16:08] | Wu Yong, what happened to Mistress Mugan’s | 无用 牡丹夫人上一个勇士 | 
| [16:11] | last warrior? | 出了什么事 | 
| [16:14] | He failed her. | 他让她失望了 | 
| [16:16] | He was very promising when he arrived. | 他来的时候誓言旦旦 | 
| [16:21] | Eager to learn from Mugan, | 渴望跟随牡丹学习 | 
| [16:23] | to devote himself entirely to her ideal | 全身心投入她理想中的 | 
| [16:25] | of focus and precision. | 集中和细致中去 | 
| [16:27] | He trained day and night. | 他不分昼日地训练 | 
| [16:30] | Nothing mattered but kung fu. | 只有功夫才是最重要的事 | 
| [16:33] | But no matter how hard he tried… | 但不管他多么努力 | 
| [16:38] | Mugan was never satisfied. | 牡丹从不满意 | 
| [16:40] | He was never precise enough, never had enough control. | 他从不够精确 控制力也不够 | 
| [16:44] | But he did not give up. | 但他没有放弃 | 
| [16:46] | Year after year, he tried to improve, | 年复一年 他试图提高 | 
| [16:49] | until, at last… | 直到最后… | 
| [16:51] | His body began to fail him. | 他的身体已经顶不顺了 | 
| [16:53] | He had lived his whole life for kung fu! | 他的一生都为功夫而活 | 
| [16:58] | Now, without it, | 现在 没有功夫 | 
| [16:59] | he had nothing else. | 他别无所剩 | 
| [17:01] | He was broken. | 他被毁了 | 
| [17:12] | It’s you. | 他就是你 | 
| [17:13] | You’re the warrior. | 你就是那个勇士 | 
| [17:15] | What did she do to you? | 她是怎么对待你的 | 
| [17:17] | By focusing only on kung fu, | 要我就关注功夫 | 
| [17:21] | I did it to myself. | 我也做到了 | 
| [17:23] | And now, you, Tigress, are… | 现在你 虎妞是… | 
| [17:25] | What’s taking so long?! | 为什么用了这么久 | 
| [17:32] | Mistress Mugan, forgive me. | 牡丹原谅我 | 
| [17:33] | But I think I’ve made a terrible mistake. | 我想我做了一个错误的决定 | 
| [17:36] | I’m afraid I must return to the Jade Palace. | 我想我要回玉殿去了 | 
| [17:41] | I understand completely. | 我完全理解 | 
| [17:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:50] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 | 
| [17:52] | You belong to me now. | 你现在是属于我的 | 
| [17:54] | And, like the others before you, | 和之前所有人一样 | 
| [17:56] | I will break you. | 我要毁了你 | 
| [17:57] | Break you! | 毁了你 | 
| [18:16] | Yes? | 找谁 | 
| [18:17] | I wanna see Master Tigress. | 我想见见虎妞 | 
| [18:25] | Tigress doesn’t want to see you. | 虎妞不想见你 | 
| [18:28] | I don’t care! I need to talk to her. | 我不管 我要跟她说话 | 
| [18:30] | She wants nothing to do with you, panda. | 她不想和你扯上关系 | 
| [18:33] | Now leave! | 赶紧滚 | 
| [18:34] | Come back here! Let me in! | 回来 让我进去 | 
| [18:36] | Let me in! | 让我进去 | 
| [18:38] | Let me out! Let… me… out of here! | 放我出来 放…我…出来 | 
| [18:47] | All right. I know when I’m licked. | 好吧 我没力气了 | 
| [18:50] | You win! I give up. | 你赢了 我放弃了 | 
| [18:53] | Gonna… Go now! | 我要走了 | 
| [18:56] | See ya! Good-bye. | 回见 拜拜 | 
| [18:59] | It’s a long walk. Bye. | 长路漫漫 再见 | 
| [19:08] | Tigress? | 虎妞 | 
| [19:14] | Tigress? | 虎妞 | 
| [19:16] | – Tigress? – Po? | -虎妞 -阿宝 | 
| [19:18] | Po! In here! | 阿宝 这里 | 
| [19:21] | Tigress? Where are you? | 虎妞 你在哪里 | 
| [19:24] | In here. Down the hall. | 这里 走廊走到底 | 
| [19:26] | Follow my voice, Po. | 跟着我的声音走 阿宝 | 
| [19:30] | Tigress! | 虎妞 | 
| [19:31] | Okay, I know you don’t wanna see me, | 我知道你不想见到我 | 
| [19:33] | but I just need to tell you this one thing. | 但我只想告诉你一件事 | 
| [19:35] | – Po! – No, let me talk. | -阿宝 -听我说 | 
| [19:36] | I know you said that I don’t take kung fu seriously. | 你说我没把功夫当回事 | 
| [19:39] | – Po! – Just let me finish! | -阿宝 -让我说完 | 
| [19:40] | I’m gonna change. | 我会改变的 | 
| [19:41] | I’m gonna change because the Jade Palace | 我要改变因为玉殿 | 
| [19:43] | is as much your home as it is mine, and… | 对你我来说都是很重要的家 而且… | 
| [19:47] | Can you open this door so we can talk about this? | 你能把门打开 这样我们方便谈事吗 | 
| [19:49] | – No! – Oh. | -不能 -哦 | 
| [19:50] | – Okay. – Because I can’t. | -好吧 -因为我办不到 | 
| [19:52] | I’m locked in. Now get me out of here! | 我被锁住了 把我弄出去 | 
| [19:55] | Oh! You’re lo… Right! | 你被锁…好的 | 
| [19:56] | Uh, move aside. | 站旁边点 | 
| [20:07] | There goes that shoulder. | 肩膀伤到了 | 
| [20:10] | If you ever change, I’ll kill you. | 如果你变了 我就杀了你 | 
| [20:12] | There goes the other shoulder. | 另一只肩膀也伤到了 | 
| [20:14] | Now let’s get outta here. | 赶紧走吧 | 
| [20:20] | I thought I told you you’re mine! | 我想我跟你说过你是我的 | 
| [20:23] | Sorry, Mistress Mugan, but I’m going home. | 对不起 牡丹夫人 但我要回家了 | 
| [20:26] | This is your home! | 这才是你的家 | 
| [20:28] | You were born to train here with me… | 你生来就该和我在此训练 | 
| [20:30] | To devote yourself totally to kung fu! | 把你的身心都献给功夫 | 
| [20:35] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 不敢相信我这么说了 | 
| [20:37] | but there’s more to life than kung fu. | 但是生活中还有很多东西比功夫重要 | 
| [20:40] | Like what? | 比如 | 
| [20:51] | Nice! | 干得好 | 
| [21:45] | You will never leave. | 你绝不能离开这里 | 
| [22:03] | That’s it! | 就是它了 | 
| [22:26] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里都不准去 | 
| [22:27] | You’re mine! | 你是我的 | 
| [22:29] | You know what, Mistress? | 知道吗 夫人 | 
| [22:32] | You really need to lighten up. | 你得清醒清醒了 | 
| [22:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:39] | She’s… a real jerk. | 她真是个婊子 | 
| [22:43] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [22:47] | So you wanna learn how to burp talk? | 你想学打嗝说话吗 | 
| [22:48] | – I don’t think so. – You sure? | -我可不想 -你确定 | 
| [22:51] | – Yeah. – ‘Cause I can teach you. | -是的 -我可以教你 | 
| [22:52] | – No, thanks. – It’s easy. | -不用 谢了 -这很简单 | 
| [22:54] | Super easy! | 超级简单 | 
| [22:59] | Welcome back, Tigress. | 欢迎回来 虎妞 |