| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 | 
| [00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 | 
| [00:19] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 | 
| [00:25] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 | 
| [00:26] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 | 
| [00:28] | He climbed a mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 | 
| [00:30] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 | 
| [00:33] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 | 
| [00:38] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 | 
| [00:41] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 | 
| [00:44] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 | 
| [00:49] | He lives, and he trains | 他终日苦练 | 
| [00:51] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 | 
| [00:53] | Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 | 
| [00:55] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 | 
| [00:57] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 | 
| [01:01] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 | 
| [01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 | 
| [01:16] | Taste the sting of my steel! | 尝尝钢刀的味道 | 
| [01:20] | Oh. Nice move, chief. | 头 干的漂亮 | 
| [01:23] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [01:28] | Border patrol! Identify yourself! | 边境巡逻 报上名来 | 
| [01:30] | No one enters China without getting past us. | 没经过我们 谁都不准进入中国 | 
| [01:34] | Fools, you are like worms challenging a large dog, | 傻子 螳臂当车 | 
| [01:38] | or perhaps a mid-size cow. | 连螳螂都不如 | 
| [01:40] | You do not grasp that you are helpless before Pai Mei… | 你还没意识到 在派梅面前 你什么都不是… | 
| [01:44] | High priest of Abusive Lotus. | 白莲教的祭司 | 
| [01:48] | Pai Mei? | 派梅 | 
| [01:50] | Wasn’t he that traitor who | 他不就是那个 | 
| [01:51] | tried to destroy the Emperor? | 想推翻皇上的叛徒 | 
| [01:52] | Get him! | 抓住他 | 
| [02:08] | Now, you unworthy soap-mongers, | 你们这些没用的东西 | 
| [02:10] | direct me to the kung fu master known as Shifu. | 快告诉我师父在哪里 | 
| [02:13] | Shifu? He… he’s in the Valley of Peace. | 师父 他在和平谷 | 
| [02:16] | He shall be my next miserable victim. | 他会是下一个可怜的受害者 | 
| [02:20] | Wait. What do you mean, “next victim”? | 等下 下一个受害者什么意思 | 
| [02:35] | Greetings, everyone. | 大家好 | 
| [02:36] | And welcome to the first-ever tournament of the Sun Pennant. | 欢迎来到首届太阳旗锦标赛 | 
| [02:42] | Featuring the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five | 神龙大侠和盖世五侠 | 
| [02:48] | against the visiting masters of the Onyx Temple. | 对抗远道而来的玛瑙寺的诸位 | 
| [03:07] | The esteemed Master Chao will present the winning team | 赵大师将赠送给赢家 | 
| [03:10] | with a fabulous prize sent by the Emperor himself. | 皇上赏赐的宝物 | 
| [03:15] | Ooh, check out that awesome box. We have to win it! | 那盒子太棒了 我们必须要赢 | 
| [03:18] | Po, the prize isn’t a box, it’s what’s inside the box. | 阿宝 奖励不是盒子 是盒子里的东西 | 
| [03:22] | Oh. But we still get to keep the box, though, right? | 但盒子还是我们的 没错吧 | 
| [03:26] | The tournament will begin shortly. | 锦标赛很快会开始 | 
| [03:28] | Masters… prepare yourselves. | 选手们 做好准备 | 
| [03:37] | You Jade Palace losers are about to get schooled. | 玉殿的失败者得好好上一课 | 
| [03:40] | – Big time. It’s gonna be epic. – Pop pop! | -重点时刻 流传千古 -砰砰 | 
| [03:44] | I’ll pop you, dork face. | 我会打败你的 傻子 | 
| [03:46] | We got a word for guys like you. “Not nice.” | 有个词很合适你们 讨厌鬼 | 
| [03:53] | Enough. Your behavior is not befitting masters of your station. | 够了 你们的行为不会带来优势 | 
| [03:57] | Oh, relax, Shifu. The young people are just letting off steam. | 放松 师父 年轻人要释放多余的精力 | 
| [04:08] | Surely you remember what that’s like, don’t you? | 你很清楚那回事吧 是吧 | 
| [04:12] | Your pardon, Master. | 请见谅 大师 | 
| [04:14] | But it’s been a long time since I was that young. | 但我已经不复当年了 | 
| [04:16] | Come on. It couldn’t have been that long ago. | 你还很年轻啦 | 
| [04:19] | Well, I happen to know for a fact that Shifu is over… | 我碰巧知道师父已经超过… | 
| [04:26] | Was anyone even alive back then? | 那不成人妖啦 | 
| [04:29] | Shifu, everyone gets older. Which reminds me… | 师父 人都会老 这提醒我… | 
| [04:34] | The Emperor sent a special gift just for you. | 皇上特意送了你一份礼物 | 
| [04:47] | Thank you, Master Chao, | 谢谢 赵大师 | 
| [04:49] | but I assure you my eyes are just as keen as ever. | 但我确信我的眼睛一如既往得敏锐 | 
| [04:51] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 我先走一步… | 
| [04:56] | I intended to do that. | 我故意的 | 
| [05:11] | Now, you’d all better get ready. | 你们最好好好准备 | 
| [05:16] | Uh, Po. May I speak to you about a personal matter? | 阿宝 能私下说两句吗 | 
| [05:25] | Gah! Chao’s right. I am old. | 赵说的没错 我的确老了 | 
| [05:28] | – Po, I need your advice. – About what, Master Chao? | -阿宝 我需要你的建议 -什么建议 赵大师 | 
| [05:32] | Well, sadly, an old friend of ours | 很伤心 一位老朋友 | 
| [05:35] | has finally outlived his usefulness. | 最终变得无用了 | 
| [05:38] | Wha… what do you mean? | 什…你什么意思 | 
| [05:41] | Really? Well, he might be a little rusty, but… | 真的 他也许是锈了点 但是… | 
| [05:44] | He really can’t take the heat anymore. | 他不再能受力了 | 
| [05:47] | It’s time for a change. | 得有所改变了 | 
| [05:49] | But his replacement will have to be newer, cooler, | 得用更新 更酷 | 
| [05:52] | and incredibly more awesome, as you would say. | 更厉害的来取代他 | 
| [05:56] | No problem, Master Chao. I’m just the guy to do it. | 没问题 赵大师 这工作我来再合适不过 | 
| [06:00] | They’re going to replace me. | 他们要把我撤了 | 
| [06:03] | Chao wants someone cooler, more awesome, more modern. | 赵要用够酷够棒够潮的人来取代我 | 
| [06:07] | – I can’t be any of those things. – Nope. | -对我来说这已经不可能了 -是不可能 | 
| [06:12] | – Or can I? – Nope. | -或许还是可能的 -不可能 | 
| [06:14] | That’s it, Zheng! Of course! I’ll be young! | 没错 曾 我肯定能变年轻 | 
| [06:18] | Nope? | 不可能 | 
| [06:21] | We are ready to begin. | 准备开始了 | 
| [06:22] | Each team shall race through the forest to the Tai Yang temple. | 每组要跑过森林 到达太阳庙 | 
| [06:27] | There, they shall do battle for the Sun Pennant. | 在那里 他们为争夺太阳旗而斗争 | 
| [06:30] | Are the Onyx Masters ready? | 玛瑙选手准备好了吗 | 
| [06:34] | And the Jade Palace? | 玉殿呢 | 
| [06:37] | Ready, Master Chao. And so are the Furious Five. | 好了 赵大师 盖世五侠也好了 | 
| [06:41] | Make that the Furious Six. | 是盖世六侠 | 
| [06:46] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:49] | Gosh, Shifu, what are you doing? | 师父 你在干嘛 | 
| [06:51] | Just relax your flaps, Master Chao. I’m joining the tournament. | 淡定 赵大师 我要参加锦标赛 | 
| [06:57] | But… but Shifu, the games are for the young people, | 但…但是师父 这是年轻人的游戏 | 
| [07:00] | the junior masters. | 年轻一代 | 
| [07:02] | Let’s ask my pea pods. | 问问观众们 | 
| [07:04] | Who wants to see the Sheefmeister in the tourney? | 谁想看湿父大湿参与锦标赛 | 
| [07:07] | – Eh, oh, no big deal, whatever. – Uh, okay. | -随便啦 -好吧 | 
| [07:13] | Uh, master, you sure you know what you’re doing? | 师父 你真心知道你在干嘛吗 | 
| [07:15] | Check it out, large and in charge. | 看着 大块头 | 
| [07:17] | I’ll show you and Master Chao that I still got the moves. | 我会告诉你和赵大师 我还青春依旧 | 
| [07:23] | Uh, why is Shifu whoop, whoop, whoop-ing? | 为什么师父喔喔喔的 | 
| [07:27] | Uh, guys, uh, we need to be supportive | 伙计们 我们得帮助 | 
| [07:29] | of Shifu’s apparent midlife crisis. | 师父度过中年危机 | 
| [07:37] | – I’m scared. – What about the Emperor’s prize? | -我很怕 -皇上的奖励怎么办 | 
| [07:40] | – I don’t wanna blow that! – Relax. It’s Shifu. | -我可不弄砸了 -放松 他是师父 | 
| [07:43] | He could still bring the butt-whoop. Uh, Master Chao… | 他还是很有实力的 赵大师… | 
| [07:47] | We’d be totally honored to have Shifu on our team. | 很高兴师父能加入我们 | 
| [07:50] | Right, guys? | 对吧 伙计们 | 
| [07:53] | Uh, that means “Yes”. | 沉默就是同意了 | 
| [07:58] | – Oh, boy. – Eh, this is a bit odd, but okay. | -天啊 -虽然有点怪 但还能接受 | 
| [08:04] | On your marks… | 各就各位… | 
| [08:05] | Grandpa won’t help you losers. You’re going down. | 爷爷帮不到你们 你们输定了 | 
| [08:09] | – This scene is about to get fruggie. – Not really a word. | -你们会被酱拌 -这不是个词 | 
| [08:14] | Oh, snarp! | 我去 | 
| [08:15] | First team to return to this spot with the Sun Pennant wins. | 第一组带着太阳旗回来的队伍就是赢家 | 
| [08:20] | Begin! | 开始 | 
| [08:27] | This is a very strange village. | 这的村子真奇怪 | 
| [08:29] | And it just got stranger. | 还会更奇怪 | 
| [08:33] | Pai Mei! | 派梅 | 
| [08:34] | You gape like a toad from | 你那蜥蜴嘴打哈欠的样子 | 
| [08:35] | your ridiculous lizard mouth. | 活像一只青蛙 | 
| [08:36] | Your beady eyes creep me out, | 你那凌厉的眼神吓到我了 | 
| [08:38] | and that gaudy tunic makes your hips look fat. | 套装让你的臀部显得肥大 | 
| [08:44] | Seriously, I never liked you. | 说真的 从没喜欢过你 | 
| [08:58] | Keep moving. We’ve gotta catch up! | 继续 得赶上去 | 
| [09:01] | – We lost ’em. – No, we didn’t. | -跟丢了 -没有 | 
| [09:18] | – Later, kung fools. – I hate those guys. | -回见 傻瓜 -我讨厌这些人 | 
| [09:23] | Sha-ga-ba… What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 | 
| [09:26] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 | 
| [09:27] | It’s not my fault. I was waiting for Shifu. | 不是我的错 我在等师父 | 
| [09:33] | – This stylish hat is blocking my peepers. – Tell me about it. | -这帽子遮住我的天眼了 -真的假的 | 
| [09:37] | Master, I’m sorry, but I-I-I’m just confused. | 师父 我很迷惑 | 
| [09:40] | – Why exactly are you dressed this way? – Snappy hats are in. | -为什么你要穿成这样 -帽子又流行了 | 
| [09:43] | Just ask the Monkster or Baron von Cranington. | 你去问蒙科斯特或巴伦 | 
| [09:47] | The Baron would rather you didn’t. | 巴伦希望你别戴 | 
| [09:49] | Master, those ducks are tough. | 师父 那些鸭子很难缠 | 
| [09:52] | The purple dude feints to his left… | 假装攻击左边 | 
| [09:54] | Attack on the right. | 实际是右边 | 
| [09:56] | The others have a hitch in their spin kicks. | 勾拳对猛踢 | 
| [09:58] | Counter with a jab, and you own ’em. | 用一招猛戳 我们就赢了 | 
| [10:01] | – Uh, you know, he’s right. – See? Master Shifu has seen it all. | -他没错 -看吧 师父看穿一切了 | 
| [10:05] | He can instantly analyze any move. | 他能马上拆穿所有招数 | 
| [10:08] | That’s what the Sheefmeister | 这就是为什么湿父大湿 | 
| [10:09] | general brings to the par-tay. Pop, pop. | 来参赛 | 
| [10:15] | Focus, everybody. | 大家注意 | 
| [10:16] | We can beat these ducks to the temple if we use Strategicalness. | 如果我们用战略的话 肯定能打败那些鸭子 | 
| [10:20] | You guys race ahead and ambush ’em. | 你们先去埋伏 | 
| [10:22] | Shifu, Viper, and me’ll attack from behind. | 师父 小龙和我从后面偷袭 | 
| [10:25] | Plans are for squares. Rebels like me think outside the box. | 真是烂计划 像我这样的高手思维自是不一样 | 
| [10:32] | Master Shifu! Wait! Gah! | 师父 等等 | 
| [10:35] | – He’s going the wrong way. – Huh. Kids. | -他走错路了 -老顽童 | 
| [10:39] | We’ve got to stay in the race. | 得继续跑了 | 
| [10:42] | Shifu! Hang on! | 师父 等等 | 
| [11:04] | There’s the flag! Let’s go! | 旗子在那里 上 | 
| [11:40] | Huh? The flag! | 旗子 | 
| [11:47] | Looking for this? | 想要这个 | 
| [11:50] | – Aww, someone’s lost their kitty. – This’ll be easy. | -只有猫来了 -那会容易很多 | 
| [12:06] | A hitch in his spin kick, just like Shifu said. | 师父说了 勾拳对猛踢 | 
| [12:37] | We’re still outnumbered. Where’s Po? | 我们人还没到齐 阿宝呢 | 
| [12:39] | They should be in place by now. “B” Team, attack! | 他们应该到了 B队 袭击 | 
| [12:46] | Any… time… now. | 任何…时间… | 
| [12:51] | Darn. | 惨了 | 
| [13:04] | – You’re late. – We were trying to find Shifu. | -你来迟了 -我们在找师父 | 
| [13:07] | He ran off. Again. | 他又跑了 | 
| [13:20] | The Sheefster’s still got the moves. | 湿父大湿还老当益壮 | 
| [13:24] | Nice, Master. Up high. | 干得漂亮 师父 拍一个 | 
| [13:27] | My back. | 我的背 | 
| [13:30] | – Whoa, bummer. – Master Shifu! | -惨了 -师父 | 
| [13:37] | No hands! | 我没手 | 
| [13:46] | Is… Is everyone all right? | 大家都还好吧 | 
| [13:49] | – Been better. – Shake it off, guys. | -更好了 -打起精神来 | 
| [13:54] | The important thing is | 现在最重要的事是 | 
| [13:54] | that Master Shifu captured the Sun Pennant! | 师父拿到了太阳旗 | 
| [13:57] | – We win! Yes! – You got that right, panda. We… | -我们赢了 没错 -你说得没错 我们… | 
| [14:02] | Wait, the pennant! Where is it? | 等下 旗帜哪里去了 | 
| [14:09] | Oh, snarp. | 啧啧 | 
| [14:12] | – No! – I thought I had it. | -不 -我以为在我这呢 | 
| [14:17] | – Master Shifu, what? – Oh! Why are you complaining? | -师父 什么情况 -你有什么好抱怨的 | 
| [14:20] | You and Chao have proved your point. | 和你赵不是早打算好了 | 
| [14:22] | I’m rusty. Can’t take the heat. | 我锈了 不能再发光发热了 | 
| [14:25] | Master, what are you talking about? | 师父 你在说什么啊 | 
| [14:27] | I overheard Po and Master Chao planning my retirement. | 我不小心听到阿宝和赵大师策划让我退休 | 
| [14:30] | They want to replace me. | 他们想取代我 | 
| [14:32] | And after this humiliation, they’ll get their wish. | 这次失误之后 可以堂而皇之取代我了 | 
| [14:35] | Replace you? What? We’d never… | 取代你 什么 我们没有… | 
| [14:38] | Oh, Master! No! | 师父 不是的 | 
| [14:40] | Master Chao was talking about an old wok. | 我和赵大师谈论的是旧锅 | 
| [14:43] | Wait, you’ve been carrying that around this whole time? | 等下 你随身带着那货 | 
| [14:46] | – What? – A wok? | -那又怎样 -一口锅 | 
| [14:49] | Yeah, it’s rusted and worn out and he wanted to replace it. | 他锈了 穿了 然后想换了他 | 
| [14:52] | – It had nothing to do with you. – I… | -跟你没关系 -我… | 
| [14:58] | I really am an old fool. I’m sorry I cost you your victory. | 我真是个老傻瓜 我害你们输了 | 
| [15:07] | – But, Master Shifu… – Eh, Dragon Warrior! | -但是师父…-神龙大侠 | 
| [15:13] | Master Chao? | 赵大师 | 
| [15:20] | A wok! Stupid! | 锅 太蠢了 | 
| [15:22] | Old, decrepit, ancient, I… | 年老 衰退 过时 我… | 
| [15:29] | The Onyx Masters. How? | 玛瑙大师们 你们怎么了 | 
| [15:34] | Pai Mei. | 派梅 | 
| [15:36] | They were like gophers | 他们像地鼠一样 | 
| [15:37] | who escaped from a weasel, | 从黄鼠狼手里逃了出来 | 
| [15:39] | only to be seized by an eagle. | 只有老鹰才能抓到他 | 
| [15:44] | If the metaphor is unclear, I am the eagle, | 如果说得还不够明白 我是鹰 | 
| [15:48] | and you are now my prey. | 而你 是我的猎物 | 
| [15:56] | I warn you, Pai Mei, | 我警告你 派梅 | 
| [15:57] | I beat you once, and I’ll do it again. | 我打败过你一次 还会有第二次 | 
| [16:00] | You got lucky and you know it. | 你知道你只是侥幸而已 | 
| [16:01] | Your skill was always overrated. | 你名不副实 | 
| [16:03] | Plus, everyone said you had a lovely singing voice. | 另外 别人说你的歌喉很好 | 
| [16:05] | But it was not so! | 但并非如此 | 
| [16:23] | Time has not been kind to you, Shifu. | 岁月不饶人 师父 | 
| [16:25] | I remember us as we once were long ago… | 想起很久之前我们的事… | 
| [16:29] | I’m familiar with the story. | 我比你还熟悉 | 
| [16:31] | I know! But I wish to dramatically recount it. | 我知道 但我要彻底改变它 | 
| [16:35] | I was China’s deadliest, most abusive kung fu master! | 我是中国最狠毒 最邪恶的功夫大师 | 
| [16:39] | Against my iron fists and scornful banter, | 面对我坚硬的拳头 轻蔑的调侃 | 
| [16:42] | all were helpless. | 谁都只能俯首称臣 | 
| [16:43] | The Emperor himself grew jealous. | 皇上也妒忌我三分 | 
| [16:45] | He sought to protect himself against me. | 他力求在我面前保全自己 | 
| [16:49] | But I struck first. | 但我先下手为强 | 
| [16:54] | Only to be stopped… | 只是被你 | 
| [16:57] | by you! | 拦下了 | 
| [16:59] | I was disgraced and forced into exile. | 遭贬 流放 | 
| [17:01] | But in my lonely exile, | 在我寂寞的流放之旅 | 
| [17:04] | I’ve learned kung fu secrets beyond your feeble comprehension. | 我领悟到你所不能领悟的功夫真谛 | 
| [17:14] | The five-fingered blast punch. I see you’ve mastered its secret. | 五雷指 看来你已经掌握了它的秘诀 | 
| [17:18] | You will do more than see. | 这只是个开始 | 
| [17:20] | You will feel, hear, taste, | 感到 听到 尝到 | 
| [17:22] | possibly even smell the secret as well! | 甚至可能察觉到秘诀所在 | 
| [17:28] | – Po! – Shaka-boobie! | 阿宝 | 
| [17:34] | Oh! Oh, snarp. | 啧啧 | 
| [17:36] | No! | 不 | 
| [17:41] | – Oh, no! Stay back! – Gotcha! | -别 退回去 -逮到你了 | 
| [17:49] | Don’t! | 别 | 
| [17:53] | – Enough! – Po! | -够了 -阿宝 | 
| [18:13] | No! | 不 | 
| [18:22] | Stop! All of you! | 停下 都停下 | 
| [18:39] | No! | 不 | 
| [18:46] | Like all pandas, you are fat and full of eucalyptus. | 和别的熊猫没两样 同样又肥又笨 | 
| [18:49] | Now, feast upon the minty taste of doom. | 盛宴即将开始 | 
| [18:55] | Pai Mei, forgive a doddering old fool and his students. | 派梅 原谅年老的傻子和他的学生 | 
| [19:00] | Your power… is too great. | 你的力量太强大了 | 
| [19:06] | Your unworthy voice continues to befoul my ears. | 你那一文不值的声音在我脑中不断徘徊 | 
| [19:09] | – But what you speak is the truth. – Spare them, Pai Mei. | -但你说的是实话 -放过他们 派梅 | 
| [19:13] | Destroy me instead. As you say, I am old and… | 杀了我 正如你说的 我又老又… | 
| [19:18] | – Uh, I’m over here. – Of course. | -我在这里 -当然 | 
| [19:24] | I am old and at the end of my life. | 我老了 土已经到脖子上了 | 
| [19:28] | That’s not true, Master Shifu. | 不是那样的 师父 | 
| [19:30] | – You’re still young and vital. – You’re wrong, Po. | -你始终年轻有活力 -你们错了 阿宝 | 
| [19:33] | You opened my eyes today. I am old. | 你今天让我大开眼界 我老了 | 
| [19:41] | Wha? | 啥 | 
| [19:49] | Old and feeble. | 老弱 | 
| [19:54] | Oh! Yeah. He’s… he’s pretty old. | 对 他老的可以 | 
| [19:59] | Yeah. What do you say? | 你说什么 | 
| [20:04] | Ah, you are hardly worth fighting. | 你根本不值得我打 | 
| [20:06] | You remind me of my grandfather. | 你让我想起我的爷爷 | 
| [20:09] | – That’s nice. – I hated my grandfather! | -那很好 -但我恨他 | 
| [20:20] | Unlike you, my great learning has kept me young. | 不像你 我的学习让我永葆年轻 | 
| [20:22] | Your artistry is truly magnificent. I… | 你的技艺的确厉害 我… | 
| [20:27] | I would be honored if you would finish me | 死在你的拳下 | 
| [20:30] | with your blast punch. | 我不甚荣幸 | 
| [20:34] | Done. | 成全你 | 
| [20:42] | Sorry. My old, weak legs gave out. Try it again. | 对不起 老腿抖了一下 再来一拳 | 
| [20:51] | I flinched. | 我要发抖了 | 
| [21:06] | Wait, you have misled me with lies from your face. | 你误导我 让我分神 | 
| [21:09] | You are not old or feeble. | 你并没有老弱 | 
| [21:12] | No. In fact, I’m feeling pretty sprytastic! | 没有 实际上 我精力正旺 | 
| [21:19] | Yes! | 没错 | 
| [21:21] | I just needed a little time to analyze your moves. | 我只是需要一点时间来分析你的招数 | 
| [21:24] | – What? – Hoi-cha! | -什么 -我打 | 
| [21:40] | Class dismissed. | 下课了 | 
| [21:52] | – Awesome! – Impressive. | -太棒了 -太神了 | 
| [21:58] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [22:03] | And now, congratulations to our teams. | 恭喜我们组获得胜利 | 
| [22:11] | – I believe you dropped this. – Shifu! | -我想你们丢了这个 -师父 | 
| [22:14] | Winning is only one part of the competition, Po. | 获胜只是比赛的一部分 阿宝 | 
| [22:17] | Yeah, and the other part is losing. | 非赢即输而已 | 
| [22:22] | We showed you, Jade Palace losers! | 早就告诉你们了 玉殿输家 | 
| [22:25] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 | 
| [22:30] | We won a box! We won a… | 我们赢了盒子 一个盒… | 
| [22:33] | Oh, right. | 是的 | 
| [22:36] | – Sweet! – That is a nice box. | -太好了 -真是个漂亮盒子 | 
| [22:42] | What were you thinking, Shifu? | 你在瞎想什么 师父 | 
| [22:44] | I would never try to replace you. | 我们从没想过要取代你 | 
| [22:46] | – With age comes wisdom. – I know, Master Chao. | -年龄增加 智慧递增 -我懂 赵大师 | 
| [22:51] | I suppose I let my imagination run away with me. | 我当时脑子错乱了 | 
| [22:54] | But if you ever change your mind, | 一旦你改变主意 想取代我 | 
| [22:57] | just remember old warriors like me are a force to be reckoned with. | 要记得我这样的老骨头是不可逾越的高墙 | 
| [23:04] | Has anyone seen my glasses? | 有谁见到我的眼镜了吗 |