时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:19] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 |
[00:25] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 |
[00:26] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 |
[00:28] | He climbed a mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 |
[00:30] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:33] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:38] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 |
[00:41] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 |
[00:44] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:49] | He lives, and he trains | 他终日苦练 |
[00:51] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 |
[00:53] | Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 |
[00:55] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 |
[00:57] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[01:01] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:23] | – Not a bad day. – Okay, grocery guy, | -今天生意不错 -卖杂货的 |
[01:27] | – hand over your cash box. – Unless this is a bad time. | -把钱交出来 -除非我们来的不是时候 |
[01:30] | Gary, shut up! Why would we work around his schedule? | 贾梨 闭嘴 凭什么我们要按他的营业时间来 |
[01:33] | We’re coming here to rob him. | 我们是来打劫的 |
[01:35] | I’m just saying we’re flexible. | 我只是想说我们是很通情达理的 |
[01:37] | You will never get my cash box! | 想要我的钱 做梦去吧 |
[01:46] | Okay, grocery guy, I warned you. | 好吧 卖杂货的 不知好歹 |
[01:48] | Now I bring out the big gun. Lidong! | 现在只要叫大块头出场了 李东 |
[02:02] | Who does I hurt? | 要我对付谁 |
[02:08] | Man, patrol duty is awesome. | 天 巡逻真是棒极了 |
[02:11] | That’s ’cause the shop owners keep giving you free samples. | 那是因为店主们不停地给你试吃 |
[02:15] | – So? I’m a public servant. – Help! Help! | -那又怎样 我可是人民公仆 -救命 救命 |
[02:18] | Sounds like Ying the grocer. | 听起来像是杂货店的英子 |
[02:19] | Ooh, he has those double-stuffed lychee nuts I like. | 他那有我喜欢的双重夹心荔枝 |
[02:24] | – Come on! – Help! Oh, help! | -快走 -救命 救命 |
[02:31] | Nice going, Lidong. Keep an eye on him. | 干的不错 李东 看紧他 |
[02:35] | Well, I didn’t, like, literally mean keep an eye on… | 那个 我不 喜欢 真的用眼盯着 |
[02:39] | Can you… well… okay. | 你能 那个 好吧 |
[02:43] | We got to help Ying. | 我们得去帮助英子 |
[02:46] | Yeah. Whoa, Lidong’s even bigger than I remember! | 没错 李东似乎比从前更高大了 |
[02:49] | Better let me handle this, Mantis. | 最好让我来对付他 螳螂 |
[02:51] | Why? Because I’m small? | 怎么 因为我很小个 |
[02:52] | Size ain’t everything, buddy, not if you use strategy. | 大小又不重要 伙计 只要你用对策略就行 |
[02:56] | I’ll create a diversion while you free Ying. | 我去制造点小混乱 你去救英子 |
[02:59] | Once he’s safe, we can kick some booty. | 一旦他安全了 我们就可以大显身手了 |
[03:14] | Great wall of doofus. Down here! | 大蠢蛋们 看下面 |
[03:19] | I will not be ignored! | 怎么能无视我 |
[03:25] | The diversion! | 小混乱 |
[03:29] | Shh. We’re using strategy. | 嘘 我们在打战略战 |
[03:38] | – Hey there, Lidong. – Hey. | -你好啊 李东 -嘿 |
[03:44] | – It’s the Dragon Warrior man! – All right, now I’m… Po! | -是神龙大侠 -好了 现在 我已经 阿宝 |
[03:51] | – You have soft hands. – I moisturize. | -力气小得跟娘们似的 -我用护手霜了 |
[04:00] | Hang on, Po! | 坚持住 阿宝 |
[04:10] | Cute little bug. | 真是可爱的小虫子 |
[04:17] | Thanks, little fella. Let’s blow! | 谢了 小东西 我们走 |
[04:26] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[04:27] | Po, speak to me. Po. Po! | 阿宝 跟我说话 阿宝 阿宝 |
[04:38] | He’ll be okay. Nothing hurt but his “Brain.” | 他没事 没受伤 除了他的脑子 |
[04:43] | – Did we save the lychee nuts? – You’re lucky to be alive, panda. | -我们保住了荔枝了吗 -你能活下来就不错了 熊猫 |
[04:48] | It’s my fault. Lidong was too big. | 是我的错 李东块头太大了 |
[04:51] | You did what you could, considering you’re so… | 你做了你该做的 因为你比较… |
[04:55] | Uh, green? | 绿吗 |
[04:58] | I should have been able to take that guy. | 我应该可以拿下那个家伙的 |
[04:59] | How? Lidong once fought Tigress to a stand still. | 怎么拿下他 李东站着不动都能打败虎妞 |
[05:03] | His size is formidable. You never had a chance. | 他的大小确实难以对付 你没有机会的 |
[05:06] | Yeah, because I’m comically tiny. | 没错 因为我可小了 |
[05:09] | That’s what you’re all thinking, isn’t it? | 你们都是这么想的 不是嘛 |
[05:11] | A true master realizes his limits. | 真正的大师要知道自己的不足 |
[05:13] | Only then can he push past them. | 只有这样才能超越 |
[05:15] | Well, maybe it’s time I pushed my limits. | 或许该是时候超越了 |
[05:18] | I’m not gonna be the weak link on this team. No way! | 我不要成为这个队伍的拖油瓶 绝不 |
[05:24] | Tiny people can be so sensitive. | 小个的都比较敏感 |
[05:28] | Mantis, wait. You’re talking crazy. | 螳螂 等等 别说胡话了 |
[05:30] | There’s no way you’re the weak link on this team. | 你才不是我们的拖油瓶 |
[05:33] | Yes, I am, Po. We saw that today. | 我就是 阿宝 我们有目共睹的 |
[05:36] | But I’m gonna do something about it. | 但是我必须得做点什么 |
[05:38] | How? It’s not like you can just skip down to Moshu market | 你想怎样 那不成跑去魔术市场 |
[05:41] | and buy some kind of nutty magic growth potion. | 买些古怪的巨大化药水 |
[05:50] | Are you sure about this? Moshu market deals in black magic. | 你确定要这么干吗 魔术市场都是黑魔法 |
[05:53] | I don’t care, Po. I’m tired of my size holding me back. | 我不管 阿宝 我不能再让这身形拖我后脚了 |
[05:56] | I’ve always felt that inside this tiny body, | 我可以感觉到在这个细小的身体里 |
[05:59] | there’s a plus-size super Mantis yearning to break free! | 有个大型的超螳螂嚎叫就要破体而出 |
[06:02] | I want to be that Mantis, Po. | 我想成为那样的螳螂 阿宝 |
[06:05] | – And I’ll do whatever it takes. – Well, in that case, | -不管付出什么代价 -好吧 这样的话 |
[06:09] | I-I guess it couldn’t hurt to window-shop. | 我想就看看也无伤大雅 |
[06:13] | Or could it? | 是吗 |
[06:16] | – I have what you seek. – Uh, heart medication? | -你想要找的在我这 -治疗心脏的吗 |
[06:20] | You are unhappy with your size. | 你不满意你的大小 |
[06:25] | You wish to be… | 你希望成为 |
[06:29] | big. | 巨人 |
[06:30] | Didn’t I buy some evil shoes from you? | 我是不是在你这里买过邪恶的鞋子 |
[06:33] | That was my sister, Wupo. I am Lupo. | 那是我姐姐 巫婆 我是卢婆 |
[06:37] | Everyone says I’m the pretty one. | 人人都说我是漂亮的那一个 |
[06:44] | Behoooold! | 等等 |
[06:54] | A Gong Tau potion of power. | 公陶巨大化药水 |
[06:57] | Gong Tau? Wow. That’s mega, mega-dark magic. | 公陶 那是黑暗 黑暗的黑魔法 |
[07:01] | I totally don’t like the sound of that second “Mega.” | 干嘛要说两次黑暗 真心不喜欢 |
[07:04] | Sorry, spooky lady. We’ll pass. | 抱歉 吓人的女士 我们不买了 |
[07:07] | So be it. Thanks for shopping. | 成 欢迎下次光临 |
[07:11] | Huh! What a relief. Dark magic is too risky. | 总算松了口气 黑魔法风险太大了 |
[07:14] | Even if you are the weak link on the team… I meant… | 就算你是拖油瓶 我是说 |
[07:17] | – Ouch, Po. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -哎呦 阿宝 -不不不 |
[07:20] | What I meant was… | 我是说 |
[07:21] | Know what? You go on ahead, Po. | 这样吧 你先走 阿宝 |
[07:24] | – I’m gonna take a little walk. – Sure, buddy. Sorry. | -我去散个步 -好的 伙计 对不起 |
[07:45] | Dance, Shifu. Dance. | 跳舞 师父 跳舞 |
[07:49] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[07:52] | – Po! Wake up! – Huh? Mantis? | -阿宝 醒醒 -螳螂 |
[08:03] | Po, Po, calm down! | 阿宝 阿宝 冷静点 |
[08:05] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[08:06] | – Mantis? – Huh? Huh? | -螳螂 -怎样 怎样 |
[08:09] | But… what? Who? When? | 但是 什么 谁 什么时候 |
[08:10] | I went back to the Moshu market | 我回去魔术市场 |
[08:12] | and got that crazy Gong Tau potion. | 买下了那个公陶药水 |
[08:13] | But you said it was mega, mega-dark magic. | 但是你说那是黑暗 黑暗黑魔法 |
[08:16] | I distinctly heard you use two “Megas.” | 我听到你用了两个”黑暗” |
[08:18] | I know, but the more I thought about it, | 我知道 但是我越想 |
[08:20] | the more I realized it was worth the risk. | 就越觉得可以值得冒险试一次 |
[08:23] | So what do you think, huh? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:26] | – And be honest. – Then I think… | -说实话 -我认为 |
[08:29] | – It’s awesome! – Yeah! | -这太牛逼了 -是吧 |
[08:39] | Guys, gather round for an amazing surprise. | 伙计们 快过来迎接一个惊喜 |
[08:43] | – What is it, Po? – You’ll see. It’s amazing! | -是什么 阿宝 -等等就知道了 超惊喜哦 |
[08:46] | Okay. First, cover your eyes. | 首先 闭上眼 |
[08:50] | Now open them! | 现在睁开 |
[08:54] | Here’s Mantis! | 螳螂来了 |
[08:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:00] | He used a magic potion to, you know, “Biggen” himself. | 他用了魔水 你懂的 大化自己 |
[09:04] | So? What do you say? | 那么 你们觉得怎么样 |
[09:07] | Is “Biggen” A word? | “大化”是个词吗 |
[09:08] | Check it out… new Mantis can do amazing things | 看清楚了 新螳螂可以做很牛逼的事情 |
[09:12] | that will blow your minds! | 你们一定想不到 |
[09:14] | – Such as? – Mantis, hand me that throwing star | -比如 -螳螂 把我放在天蓬上的 |
[09:16] | that I left on top of that awning. | 流行镖拿下来 |
[09:20] | Don’t mind if I do. | 让我为您效劳 |
[09:29] | Right? Awesome? Give it up! | 是吧 棒极了 感觉鼓掌 |
[09:32] | Look, it’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的啦 |
[09:33] | I just drank a few tiny sips of this Gong Tau potion. | 我就喝了一小口公陶魔水 |
[09:36] | But are you prepared to accept the consequences of your decision? | 但是你准备好承受后果了吗 |
[09:40] | Consequences… my old nemesis. | 后果 我以前的报应 |
[09:44] | When black magic gives you something, | 当黑魔法赋予你一样东西 |
[09:46] | it always takes something else in payment. | 它就会从你这取走一样作为交换 |
[09:49] | Aw, come on, Master Shifu… | 得了吧 师父 |
[09:52] | Still getting used to the big arms and stuff. | 我还在慢慢习惯这些粗壮的胳臂呢 |
[09:57] | Are you sure this is what you really want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[10:00] | – I am. – Well, if you’re happy, pal, | -我确定 -只要你高兴就好 兄弟 |
[10:02] | then we’re all happy for you, right, guys? | 那么我们都会为你感到高兴 对吧 伙计们 |
[10:06] | Thanks, everyone. Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 谢谢大伙 现在 请容许我离开一下 |
[10:09] | there’s a whole big world out there. | 外面的大世界还等我去闯呢 |
[10:10] | And I can’t wait to get my giant claw dealies on it. | 我已经迫不及待要用上我的爪子了 |
[10:44] | The new you is a big hit. | 这个你真是高大到不行 |
[10:46] | See what I did there… “Big” Hit? | 听明白了吗 “高大”到不行 |
[10:49] | – Very clever. – Huh? Check it out. | -真聪敏 -过来瞧瞧 |
[10:53] | – That grasshopper guy got huge. – It’s actually very slimming. | -那个蝗虫变大了 -还是很瘦 |
[10:57] | Uh, Master Mantis, how high can you jump now? | 螳螂大师 你现在能跳多高呢 |
[11:00] | That’s a good question. Let’s try it out. | 问得好 我们来试试 |
[11:06] | Yep. Drinking that Gong tau potion | 没错 喝下公陶魔水 |
[11:08] | was the best thing he ever did. | 是他做过的最好的决定 |
[11:10] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:11] | You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[11:14] | I know, negative body image… unnecessary. | 我懂 不需要为形象感到自卑 |
[11:17] | What? No! | 什么 才不是 |
[11:18] | If we stole his growth potion, we’d be huge, | 如果我们偷了他的巨大液 我们也会变的巨大 |
[11:22] | bigger than Lidong. No one could stop us. | 比李东还大 没人会是我们的对手 |
[11:25] | – Do you question your body image? – Gary! | -你对自己的形象不满意吗 -贾梨 |
[11:29] | ‘Cause I like you just the way you are. | 我就喜欢你本来的样子 |
[11:32] | Come on, guys, let’s go get huge! | 来嘛 伙计们 我们去变大 |
[11:48] | New me’s gonna take some getting used to. | 现在的我得习惯这些事情 |
[11:51] | Better walk back. | 最还还是走回去好了 |
[12:00] | A guy really gets tired lugging this bulk around. | 这么大的身体走起来真是累 |
[12:06] | – Bug. – Lidong! | -虫子 -李东 |
[12:09] | Kung fu lightning jab! | 闪电穿刺 |
[12:14] | – Pretty slow lightning jab. – You’re outnumbered, fella. | -好慢的穿刺 -你落单了 伙计 |
[12:19] | Hand over your growth potion, now! | 快把巨大液交来 |
[12:23] | You creeps will never get that potion. | 你们这帮废物永远都别想拿到 |
[12:30] | Wow. What happened to you, fella? | 你也会有今天 伙计 |
[12:32] | Your kung fu totally stinks now. | 你的功夫可真烂 |
[12:34] | Master Shifu was right. I’ve lost my moves! | 师父说的没错 我武功尽失了 |
[12:46] | Good work, Lidong. | 干的漂亮 李东 |
[12:51] | – Now what? – The rest of us will take a sip, | -现在呢 -我们几个都抿上一口 |
[12:55] | and we’ll all get big as you, maybe bigger. | 我们都会像你这么大 或者更大 |
[12:57] | Ha ha! Well, down the hatch. | 那个 喝个痛苦 |
[13:01] | Whoa, hey! Lidong, what are you doing? | 李东 你要干嘛 |
[13:04] | – No one get bigger than me. – Why, Lidong? Why? | -没人能比我更大 -为什么 李东 为什么 |
[13:11] | When little, I small… | 小时候 我很小 |
[13:16] | tiny… despised. | 细小 被鄙视 |
[13:24] | Then… | 突然 |
[13:26] | growth spurt. | 成长迸发了 |
[13:32] | Respect… | 尊重 |
[13:34] | friends… | 朋友 |
[13:36] | positive self-image. | 积极的自我形象 |
[13:39] | – Got to stay the biggest. – That is so moving. | -必须保持最大的 -真是太感动了 |
[13:44] | Quiet, Gary! We’re being betrayed and stuff. | 闭嘴 贾梨 我们被背叛了 |
[13:47] | Get ’em, guys! | 拿下他 伙计们 |
[13:55] | Mantis? Mantis! Where’d you… | 螳螂 螳螂 你在 |
[14:08] | You mess with the Mantis, you get the panda. | 敢动螳螂 让你们尝尝熊猫的厉害 |
[14:12] | Oh, hi, Lidong. | 你好啊 李东 |
[14:17] | Nice! | 不错 |
[14:18] | Look, Lidong, can we agree to pummel | 这样吧 李东 我们先一起对付神龙大侠 |
[14:20] | the Dragon Warrior together before you pummel us some more? | 然后再互相内斗好么 |
[14:23] | I’m good with that. | 准了 |
[14:27] | What? The crocs? | 怎么 鳄鱼 |
[14:33] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[14:48] | I’m useless! | 我真没用 |
[15:00] | – Mantis, don’t! – Hey, that’s ours! | -螳螂 不要啊 -那是我们的 |
[15:03] | It’s the only way, Po. | 只有这个办法了 阿宝 |
[15:13] | Huh. I don’t feel anything. | 好想没什么变化 |
[15:16] | Oops! There it is. | 感觉来了 |
[15:21] | – Aah! – Mantis! | 螳螂 |
[15:37] | – Mantis, you okay? – Do I look okay? | -螳螂 你没事吧 -我看起来像是没事吗 |
[15:40] | Take him down, guys. | 拿下他 伙计们 |
[15:47] | Nobody’s bigger than… | 没人能比我… |
[15:53] | – Good job, Mantis! – Hey, this isn’t so bad after… | -干得漂亮 螳螂 -这感觉还不错呢 |
[16:02] | Check that. | 瞧瞧吧 |
[16:03] | We have to un-biggen you. Maybe Lupo has some kind of antidote. | 我们得让你变回来 或许卢婆有解药 |
[16:08] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[16:09] | Oh… uh… uh, maybe I better wait here. | 或许我该在这里等 |
[16:12] | I’ll be right back. In the meantime, keep a low profile. | 我马上回来 同时呢 蹲低点 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:20] | Good thing no one’s around. They’d think I’m some kind of… | 还好没人在 不然他们会认为我是… |
[16:24] | Monster! | 怪物 |
[16:29] | Stop! It’s me! Ow! | 住手 是我 |
[16:37] | He’s headed for town. | 他往镇子里去了 |
[16:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:52] | Sorry, everyone. Sorry. | 对不起 大伙 对不起 |
[16:58] | – What’s happened to him? – Gong Tau magic. | -它怎么了 -公陶魔水 |
[17:01] | I-I didn’t mean it. | 我不是故意的 |
[17:03] | – Mantis! – Master Shifu. | -螳螂 -师父 |
[17:04] | Remain calm. Everything will be all right. | 冷静下来 没事的 |
[17:06] | Wow. You don’t know what a relief it is to hear… | 听到你这么说你不知道我有多轻松 |
[17:13] | No! | 不 |
[17:17] | What have I done? Am I a monster? | 我都做了什么 我真是怪物吗 |
[17:20] | Look! A monster! | 看啊 怪物 |
[17:21] | And it’s attacking the Furious Five! | 它在攻击盖世五侠 |
[17:25] | Wait. Don’t! | 等等 不要 |
[17:29] | No! Stop! | 不要 停下来 |
[17:35] | Fire! | 开火 |
[17:43] | I have been expecting you. | 就在等你呢 |
[17:49] | One Gong Tau antidote, please, and make it snappy. | 一份公陶解药 谢谢 快点 |
[17:53] | Your friend has tampered | 你的朋友擅用 |
[17:58] | with uncontrollable forces. | 不可控制的力量 |
[18:05] | Right. So, kind of in a hurry here. | 好吧 那个 我有点急 |
[18:07] | – If you just, uh… – He has learned… | -如果你 -他已经学会 |
[18:12] | that a big heart… | 一个广阔的胸怀 |
[18:15] | is far more precious… | 比一个巨大的身体 |
[18:21] | than a big body. | 更为珍贵 |
[18:23] | Fantastic lesson. So how about this? | 好棒的课程 这样吧 |
[18:26] | You give me the potion, and I’ll ask my friend very nicely | 你给我解药 我就好心的要求我的朋友 |
[18:28] | – to please not eat your head! – Done. | -不要把你的头咬下来 -成交 |
[18:47] | I don’t want to hurt you guys. Now back off! | 我不想伤害你们 你们退下吧 |
[18:59] | Lidong, no! | 李东 不要 |
[19:02] | No one gets bigger than Lidong. | 没人能比李东高大 |
[19:07] | No one! | 没人 |
[19:39] | Another monster! | 又来了怪物 |
[20:18] | Mantis! I have the antidote! Sweet bean curd… | 螳螂 我拿到解药了 甜豆凝乳 |
[20:23] | I have to take out Lidong first. | 我得先干掉李东 |
[20:32] | Big bug, big phony. | 大虫子 大骗子 |
[20:41] | Lidong always be bigger. | 李东永远是最高大的 |
[20:50] | – Mantis! – Lidong’s right. | -螳螂 -李东说的没错 |
[20:53] | I’ve been pretending to be someone I’m not | 我一直都在欺骗自己 |
[20:55] | and look what it’s gotten me! | 现在这是报应 |
[21:01] | Well, no more. | 但是我不会再那样了 |
[21:04] | Antidote me, Po! | 解药给我 阿宝 |
[21:11] | Nothing. It didn’t work. | 什么反应都没 没用 |
[21:14] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | – I’m back, baby. – Dumb little bug. | -我回来了 宝贝 -该死的小虫子 |
[21:26] | Now you’re mine. | 现在你是我的了 |
[22:23] | – Okay, that was disgusting. – Great job, buddy! | -好吧 这太恶心了 -干的好 伙计 |
[22:26] | But, uh, now what do we do with a giant Lidong? | 但是 我们要怎么处理巨鳄李东 |
[22:28] | Nothing. I emptied the rest of | 什么都不用做 我把剩下的解药 |
[22:31] | the antidote into his scaly gut. | 都倒进他内脏了 |
[22:52] | I knew you’d come up big when you had to. | 我就知道你是该出手时就出手 |
[22:54] | – See what I did there? – Yeah, I see what you did. | -看见我做了什么吗 -是的 我看到了 |
[22:57] | – Po, thanks for the help. – You’re welcome, buddy. | -阿宝 谢谢你的帮忙 -客气了 伙计 |
[23:00] | But the important thing is that no one got hurt. | 但是最重要的是没人受伤 |