时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:11] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:18] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:19] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:21] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:22] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:26] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:31] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:34] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:37] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:42] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:44] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:46] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:48] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:50] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:54] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[00:56] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:10] | It’s too many, Po. It can’t be done. | 太多了 阿宝 你不行的 |
[01:13] | Trust me, Dad. I’m all pro. | 相信我 爸爸 我可是专业的 |
[01:16] | Order up! | 上菜啦 |
[01:32] | Ha! | 齐啦 |
[01:34] | What did I tell you? | 我告诉你了吧 |
[01:35] | Mr. Fessional. Comma pro. | 我可是专业的 承认了吧 |
[01:40] | Did anybody get the wrong food? | 有谁菜上错的 |
[01:44] | Huh. | 这样啊 |
[01:48] | Uh, you can sort it out. Right-okay-thanks-bye! | 你可以解决的 是的好的谢谢再见 |
[01:56] | – Hundun! – Dragon Warrior? | -混沌 -神龙大侠 |
[02:00] | No, wait, this isn’t… | 不是 等下 我不是在… |
[02:03] | I can explain with words from my mouth. | 你听我解释 |
[02:08] | Oh, I suppose you’re putting on | 那你是在为孩子们 |
[02:10] | a fireworks show for some kids? | 奉献一场烟花表演吗 |
[02:13] | No! | 不 |
[02:22] | It is a fireworks show. | 还真是场烟花表演 |
[02:26] | For some kids who are children, because they are young. | 是给孩子们准备的 因为他们是小朋友 |
[02:30] | Wait, how does this fit in | 等下 这和你说的 |
[02:32] | with your whole getting revenge on me thingie? | 要找我复仇的言论不符啊 |
[02:34] | My revenge is miniscule | 我的复仇不是重点 |
[02:35] | like a grain of sand on a beach full of sand. | 它就像写在沙滩上的一行小字 |
[02:37] | This is to promote my new business. | 这是为了宣传我的生意 |
[02:39] | I’m opening a noodle shop… of noodles. | 我要开一间面馆 卖面条 |
[02:47] | Something terrible has happened. | 刚才发生了可怕的事情 |
[02:49] | And thanks to you, I have you to thank for it. | 并且托你的福 我还得谢谢你 |
[02:53] | – Me? – Yes. | -我 -是的 |
[02:55] | Remember when you came to Chor Ghom prison | 还记得你来磕岗监狱时 |
[02:57] | and taught us all your recipes? | 传授给我们你所有的菜谱吗 |
[02:59] | Well, yeah, but… | 是的 不过… |
[03:01] | You taught all our recipes to a bunch of thieves? | 你把我们所有菜谱都教给一群小偷了 |
[03:06] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[03:09] | Some of them were kidnappers. | 其中有些人是绑匪 |
[03:11] | Oh, how could you do that? | 你怎么能这样做 |
[03:13] | What? I was trying to, you know, | 怎么 我当时只是想… |
[03:15] | rehabilitate them and junk. | 让他们接受改造 |
[03:17] | And it worked. My life was a churning stew of rage | 并且这方法是有效的 我的人生原本是 |
[03:21] | that raged and churned | 一场愤怒风暴 |
[03:22] | like a stew-filled rage churn. | 就像一锅用狂怒搅拌而成的汤 |
[03:24] | But you and your recipes changed everything. | 不过你和你的菜谱改变了一切 |
[03:26] | I can never thank you enough. | 我感激不尽 |
[03:29] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[03:33] | – That may be enough. – Uh, you’re welcome… buddy. | -也许已经够了 -不客气 伙计 |
[03:38] | What were you thinking Po? | 你在想什么 阿宝 |
[03:40] | He’s gonna steal all of my business. | 他会偷走我所有的生意 |
[03:43] | No, he won’t Dad. | 不 他不会的 爸爸 |
[03:45] | Your customers will stick with you. | 你的客人会跟随你的 |
[03:47] | Nah, those beet heads. | 那些个甜菜头 |
[03:49] | Give them some fireworks and they’ll do whatever you want. | 给他们点烟花 他们就对你服服帖帖了 |
[03:54] | There’s fireworks? | 有烟花 |
[04:03] | Come on, Dad. | 拜托 爸爸 |
[04:04] | Hundun is finally on the path of non-criminalness. | 混沌终于改邪归正了 |
[04:07] | Listen to me, son. People don’t change. | 听我说 儿子 本性难移 |
[04:11] | He says he wants to go straight and I have to support him. | 他说他想改过自新 我得支持他 |
[04:15] | He called me his friend. | 他把我当朋友 |
[04:18] | Now come on. Hundun invited us to check out his shop. | 现在走吧 混沌邀请我们帮他检查店铺 |
[04:21] | We are going to go and we’re going to be civilized. | 我们得去 并且还要表现得彬彬有礼 |
[04:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. The cleaver is not civilized. | 别 别 别 拿着菜刀可不够彬彬有礼 |
[04:28] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[04:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:39] | If this isn’t an evil headquarters I don’t know what is. | 这要不是邪恶总部才怪呢 |
[04:43] | Po. Mr. Ping. Po. | 阿宝 平先生 阿宝 |
[04:47] | Your presence fills my bursting heart like a field | 你们的到来让我心潮澎湃 |
[04:50] | of flowers growing on a sunlit field of daisies. | 感觉就像一大片沐浴阳光的雏菊 |
[04:53] | Well, thank… | 谢… |
[04:55] | I know you’re up to something, Hundun. | 我知道你在搞什么小动作 混沌 |
[04:58] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[05:09] | I’m up to… flavor! | 我在研究口味 |
[05:14] | – Oh. Waiters? – Yeah, waiters. | -伙计吗 -是的 是伙计 |
[05:18] | Matching outfits? Very classy. | 配套制服 不错 |
[05:20] | Please, try my dishes on your taste buds. | 请试试我的菜吧 |
[05:24] | What are you playing at here, Hundun? | 你在玩什么把戏 混沌 |
[05:26] | We’d never stoop to tasting some evil rhino swill. | 我们才不会屈尊去尝邪恶的犀牛泔水呢 |
[05:30] | – Right, Po? – Mmm. | -对吧 阿宝 -是的 |
[05:32] | That’s… oh, that’s just… oh, I love that. | 那个 那真是 我喜欢那个 |
[05:34] | So good. | 不错 |
[05:37] | Come on, what’s your fiendish secret? | 别装了 你有什么阴谋 |
[05:41] | Where are those hidden weapons? | 那些武器都藏哪了 |
[05:43] | There must be… they must be right… | 一定有 它们一定在… |
[05:47] | Ha! | 这里 |
[05:49] | No. | 不在 |
[05:50] | I bet… | 我猜… |
[05:57] | Ha! | 在这 |
[05:58] | Yes… darn. | 是的 可恶 |
[06:02] | You have an evil plan, Hundun. | 你有个邪恶的计划 混沌 |
[06:05] | And I’m gonna prove it. | 我会找到证据的 |
[06:07] | Come on, Po. | 快点 阿宝 |
[06:09] | Now? But it’s so good. | 现在吗 不过这真的很好吃 |
[06:13] | Po! Come on. | 阿宝 快点 |
[06:18] | Come again when you return again. | 欢迎下次再来 |
[06:24] | I really think Hundun has gone straight. | 我相信混沌是真的改邪归正了 |
[06:26] | You know that hug he gave me? | 你知道他抱住我的样子吗 |
[06:28] | That was totally an “I’ve gone straight” hug. | 那真是个发誓要改过自新的拥抱 |
[06:31] | Well, you could tell ’cause what… you know… | 能分辨出是因为… |
[06:33] | and he was like… and then the angle of his arms was more, | 他就像… 还有他双臂的角度更… |
[06:36] | kind of, like, up and… it was, you know. | 有点 向上 就是…你懂的 |
[06:39] | It was kind of… yeah. | 就是有点…是的 |
[06:40] | Well, fine. If you’re not gonna help me, | 好吧 如果你不帮我的话 |
[06:42] | I’ll uncover this nefarious scheme all by myself. | 我就自己去揭开这个邪恶的计划 |
[06:47] | – Where are you going? – To bust this case wide open. | -你要去哪里 -去让真相大白于天下 |
[07:18] | Huh, there’s no kung fu in noodles. They’re up to something. | 做面可用不着功夫 他们一定有所图谋 |
[07:28] | Huh. Nobody likes a show with dinner. | 没人会喜欢边看表演边吃饭 |
[07:32] | I love a show with dinner. | 我喜欢边看表演边吃饭 |
[07:38] | Remember, tell your parents | 要记得告诉你们的父母 |
[07:39] | to try Hundun’s noodle shop of noodles. | 来尝尝混沌面馆的面哦 |
[07:42] | And remember, fireworks every day at noon around 12:00. | 并且记住每天中午十二点都有烟花表演 |
[07:59] | Yes, a hidden secret. Bean buns recipe… | 隐藏的秘密 豆荚面包的配方 |
[08:05] | Rice vinegar and honey. Genius. | 米 醋还有蜂蜜 真是天才 |
[08:21] | These bean buns are awesome. | 这些豆荚面包真是太好吃了 |
[08:24] | – Did you change the recipe? – Nothing. | -你改食谱了吗 -没有 |
[08:27] | – What? – There’s no honey… | -什么 -我没加蜂蜜 |
[08:30] | I mean, I didn’t put vin… | 我是说 我没放醋… |
[08:32] | – What are you accusing me of? – What? | -你这是在指责我什么 -什么 |
[08:36] | Oh, that Hundun has to be planning something. | 那个混沌一定在图谋不轨 |
[08:39] | – He has to be. – Maybe he’s just running a restaurant. | -一定是的 -也许他只是在经营一个面馆 |
[08:43] | I mean, he certainly picked a good location. | 我是说 他选了个极佳的位置 |
[08:45] | I know, I almost bought the place years ago. | 我知道 我好几年前就差点买了那个地方 |
[08:48] | But it has a weak floor because of… the tunnel! | 但是那里地基不稳 因为有隧道 |
[08:53] | – The tunnel? – Oh, I remember it now, Po. | -隧道 -我记起来了 阿宝 |
[08:58] | It’s built on top of an old service tunnel | 那所房子建在了一条 |
[09:00] | that leads to the Jade Palace. | 通往玉殿的工作隧道上 |
[09:01] | – That does seem suspicious. – Suspiciously evil. | -那的确有点可疑 -相当可疑 |
[09:06] | That rhino is gonna attack the Jade Palace. | 那头犀牛要攻击玉殿 |
[09:08] | That’s…not a legitimate business model! | 那…可不是正当经营模式 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna check it out, Dad. Where’s this tunnel? | 我去查个清楚 爸爸 这个隧道在哪 |
[09:14] | Under the kitchen. | 在厨房下面 |
[10:34] | Po? Why are you burgling me? Why? | 阿宝 你为什么偷我的东西 为什么 |
[10:37] | Don’t play dumb with me, Hundun. | 别跟我装聋作哑 混沌 |
[10:40] | – I know about the tunnel. – The what? | -我知道隧道的事了 -什么 |
[10:46] | The tunnel to the Jade Palace. And I thought you’d gone straight. | 通往玉殿的隧道 我原以为你痛改前非了 |
[10:58] | You hugged me with your lying, lying hug! “Friend” You said. | 你那充满谎言的拥抱 还说是”朋友” |
[11:03] | Some kind of friend you are. | 你是什么朋友 |
[11:04] | Po, I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 阿宝 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:08] | Your hurtful words sting like a thousand nettles | 你的话刺痛了我 就像一个布满无数荨麻的 |
[11:11] | – wrapped in a beehive of hurtful… – Save it, Hundun! | -蜂巢一样伤害了 -省省吧 混沌 |
[11:16] | So I guess you don’t know about this tunnel? | 那我想你是不知道这条隧道了 |
[11:24] | Oh, this is so very not a tunnel. | 这可真不是一条隧道 |
[11:27] | That? The previous owners filled it in years ago last month. | 那个吗 先前的主人上个月就把它给封上了 |
[11:32] | Oh, and they did a nice job. Very… solid. | 他们干得不错 非常结实 |
[11:36] | Heh. Sorry I beat up your waiters. | 抱歉我打了你的伙计 |
[11:40] | Won’t do that again. | 下不为例 |
[11:42] | – Whoa! Po! Po! – Oh, sorry, sorry. | -阿宝 阿宝 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[11:45] | Sorry. Re… reflex. | 抱歉 放…放松 |
[11:47] | Heh. You’re okay, right? | 你还好吧 |
[11:51] | I thought you trusted me. | 我以为你信任我 |
[11:53] | I thought we were… friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[12:03] | Uh, we are. I… I just thought… | 我们是朋友 我 我只是 |
[12:07] | Look, look, I’ll make this up to you somehow. | 听着 听着 不管怎样 我会补偿你的 |
[12:10] | Just go. Leave my restaurant. | 你走吧 离开我的饭馆 |
[12:14] | Go, and stay not here. Go elsewhere. | 走吧 别待在这 随便去哪 |
[12:19] | Go! | 走 |
[12:22] | – So… I’m gonna go… – Go! | -那…我就走… -走 |
[12:32] | So did you bust Hundun? | 你把混沌抓起来了吗 |
[12:34] | – Nope. – Why not? | -没有 -为什么 |
[12:36] | Because he’s innocent! There’s no tunnel. | 因为他是无辜的 那里没有隧道 |
[12:39] | I broke into his place in the middle of the night | 我深夜闯进他店里 |
[12:40] | and beat up his waiters for no good reason. | 无缘由地把他的伙计揍了一顿 |
[12:42] | All because of your paranoia, Dad. | 都是因为你多疑 爸爸 |
[12:47] | Innocent? | 无辜的 |
[12:48] | Yeah. And I really hurt his feelings. | 是的 我真的伤害了他的感情 |
[12:51] | So I’m gonna bring him this fruit basket. | 所以我要给他送个水果篮 |
[12:52] | What do you think? Too many pears? | 你觉得怎么样 梨太多了吗 |
[12:54] | You can never have too many pears. | 梨永远都不会嫌多 |
[12:56] | Wait, you’re taking a fruit basket to the guy | 等下 你要给想要毁掉 |
[12:59] | who’s trying to kill your father’s business? | 你爸爸生意的家伙送水果篮 |
[13:01] | – He’s not trying to… – Grow up, Po! | -他没有要… -清醒点吧 阿宝 |
[13:04] | This town isn’t big enough for two noodle shops. | 这个小镇是容不下两家面馆的 |
[13:06] | Just look at the breakfast crowd out there. | 看看外面买早餐的人群 |
[13:10] | – Whoa. Sparse. – Hundun and I are locked | -够荒凉的 -我和混沌为了抢顾客 |
[13:14] | in a life or death struggle for customers, and I need your help. | 必定会争个你死我活 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:17] | – Me? – Yes. I need you to | -我 -是的 我需要你 |
[13:20] | help promote my shop. Nice likeness, huh? | 帮忙宣传 肖像画得不错吧 |
[13:26] | Great. But uh… first, I need to go do… | 好的 不过 我得先去… |
[13:29] | Son, you’ve got to choose… Hundun or me! | 儿子 你得做个选择 选我还是混沌 |
[13:33] | Well, I choose you, of course. | 我当然选你 |
[13:36] | Right after I give Hundun this fruit basket. | 在我给混沌送了这个水果篮之后 |
[13:39] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[13:44] | Hey, there. Hundun? | 你好 混沌 |
[13:47] | – Buddy. Buddy? – Bah! | -伙计 伙计 -哼 |
[13:55] | You are not welcome in my establishment, sir. | 这里不欢迎你 先生 |
[13:58] | Aw, come on. As soon as I found out I was wrong, | 拜托 我一发现自己错了 |
[14:00] | I stopped hitting your waiters. | 我就再没打你的伙计 |
[14:02] | Yes, and it hurt them. A lot. It was hurtful. | 是的 你伤害了他们 伤得很重 |
[14:07] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:08] | That’s why I brought you this fruit basket. | 所以我才带了这个水果篮 |
[14:10] | – With pears? – Maybe too many pears. | -放的是梨吗 -也许放太多了 |
[14:13] | You can never have too many pears. | 梨再多都不为过 |
[14:15] | I know I let you down, | 我知道我让你失望了 |
[14:16] | but I really want you to succeed here. | 不过我真心希望你能成功 |
[14:18] | Forgive me? | 原谅我吧 |
[14:27] | Only if you help me get my restaurant off the ground. | 除非你帮我把饭馆的生意搞起来 |
[14:31] | Uh, help you… yeah. | 帮你 好的 |
[14:34] | With the… | 帮你… |
[14:39] | Whatever I can do to help. | 任何忙都行 |
[14:44] | – Then I forgive you… friend. – Awesome! | -那我原谅你了 朋友 -太好了 |
[14:49] | I’ll get you some more pears. | 我会给你再拿些梨 |
[14:54] | Hundun’s noodle shop. Half off all soups! | 混沌面馆 所有汤面半价 |
[14:57] | Please don’t tell my Dad. | 千万别告诉我爸 |
[14:58] | Po? Po. | 阿宝 阿宝 |
[15:02] | Eat at Ping’s. It’s Ping-tastic! | 来平的面馆吧 美味的平的面馆 |
[15:05] | Nice work, son. Keep it up. | 不错 儿子 接着干 |
[15:09] | Eat at Hundun’s. | 来混沌的面馆吧 |
[15:11] | You can taste the rhino in every bowl. | 你可以在每一碗里都吃到犀牛肉 |
[15:13] | Po, one more thing. | 阿宝 还有件事 |
[15:28] | Oh, I forgot. Never mind. | 我忘了 算了 |
[15:33] | Oh, wait, I remember. | 等下 我记得 |
[15:35] | Why did you put… | 你为什么不把… |
[15:39] | apple cart duck… | 苹果车鸭 |
[15:42] | – Wait, I’m not… – You’re dead to me. | -等下 我没… -我没你这儿子 |
[15:44] | Except at lunchtime. Here’s a coupon. | 除了午饭时间 这是优惠券 |
[15:48] | Walk with me, son. Sandwich boards are old news. | 跟我来 儿子 用夹层板宣传是老手段了 |
[15:52] | I have even a better advertising idea. | 我有更好的宣传手段了 |
[15:56] | I dress Viper as a giant noodle! | 我把小龙装扮成巨型面条 |
[15:59] | Brilliant, eh, what? Oh, boy, oh, boy. | 聪明吧 什么 |
[16:02] | Now, I need you to put on a giant hand costume | 我要你戴上巨型手套 |
[16:05] | and hold Viper up with giant chopsticks | 一边用巨型筷子夹住小龙 |
[16:07] | while singing Mr. Ping’s noodle theme song. | 一边唱平的面馆主题曲 |
[16:10] | You have a… | 你有… |
[16:12] | Also, I need you to write a theme song. | 还有 我要你写一首主题曲 |
[16:14] | Uh, sure, Dad. Heh. You’re my number one… | 好的 爸爸 你是我第一… |
[16:17] | Here’s your stupid sign, Po. It gave me a splinter. | 你的广告牌还给你 阿宝 我被它扎到了 |
[16:21] | – Aah! Your sign? – I… | -你的广告牌 -我… |
[16:26] | Obviously, this just means | 很明显 这意味着 |
[16:28] | that my only son has abandoned me, | 我唯一的儿子抛弃了我 |
[16:30] | and I should give up everything I ever cared for. | 我应该放弃我曾经关心的一切 |
[16:36] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to beg Hundun for a job | 失陪了 我得去求混沌给我份工作了 |
[16:39] | so I won’t die penniless. | 这样我才不会穷死 |
[16:42] | Dad, no. Wait! | 爸爸 不 等下 |
[16:47] | They won’t have Mr. Ping to kick around anymore. | 他们不会再让平先生四处游荡了 |
[17:07] | That’s the last of it. | 这是最后一车了 |
[17:09] | Ugh, thought we’d never get that tunnel cleared. | 还以为那隧道永远清不完呢 |
[17:11] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[17:17] | Congratulations on your discovery, | 祝贺你的发现 |
[17:19] | which shall be your last… discovery. | 这将会是你最后的发现 |
[17:31] | I tricked him with lies. | 我撒谎骗了他 |
[17:33] | It’s all nice and tunnel now. See for yourself. | 现在是完整的隧道了 你下去瞧瞧吧 |
[17:39] | Oh, my. That’s a lot of boom-boom. | 天啊 那么多砰砰 |
[17:43] | Yes, those fireworks shows were the perfect cover | 是的 那些烟花表演为我们把这些带进来 |
[17:47] | to bring all this in. I will destroy the Jade Palace | 做了完美的伪装 我要毁掉玉殿 |
[17:50] | in a furious, blazing maelstrom of destructive fury and blaze. | 用燃烧着毁灭性的愤怒火焰 |
[17:55] | So you’re not gonna put me out of business? | 所以你不是在跟我抢生意 |
[17:58] | Only the business of breathing. | 只抢走你呼吸的生意 |
[18:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:10] | Dad, I have that noodle shop theme song you asked for. | 爸爸 你要的面馆主题曲搞定了 |
[18:18] | It’s too late, Po. Because of you, | 太迟了 阿宝 因为你 |
[18:21] | – this is Hundun’s noodle shop now. – Dad! | -现在这是混沌的面馆了 -爸爸 |
[18:29] | And you know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[18:35] | Po, I am your father. | 阿宝 我是你爸爸 |
[18:42] | – Search your heart. Know it’s true. – Noooo… | -摸摸你的心 就知道这是真的 -不 |
[18:49] | Oh… oh, man! I gotta go apologize to Dad. | 天啊 我要向爸爸道歉 |
[19:03] | So you use white and black pepper | 你在你的酸辣汤里 |
[19:06] | – in your hot and sour soup? – And a hinty-hint of fennel. | -加了黑胡椒和白胡椒吗 -还加了些茴香 |
[19:10] | Fennel. Oh, yes. You’re a genius. | 茴香 是啊 你真是天才 |
[19:14] | Uh, I mean, you’ll never get away with this. | 我是说 你逃不掉的 |
[19:17] | Ugh. Why does someone always have to say that? | 为什么总有人这么说 |
[19:20] | Because you never get away with it. | 因为你永远都逃不掉 |
[19:21] | But this time, my plan is foolproof. | 但是这次 我的计划万无一失 |
[19:24] | It’s not proof against this fool! | 百密必有一疏 |
[19:28] | Uh, wait, does that… | 等下 那是… |
[19:31] | I told you he was still evil. | 我说了他没有改邪归正 |
[19:33] | I can’t believe it. I trusted you, Hundun! | 真不敢相信 我相信了你 混沌 |
[19:36] | I thought we were cool. | 我以为我们没事了 |
[19:38] | Cool? After what you did to me? | 没事 在你对我做了这些之后 |
[19:41] | How could I be friends with the one who did this? | 我怎么会跟毁了我的家伙做朋友 |
[19:46] | – Aw, come on, the horn thing again? – Enough! Destroy him! | -拜托 又拿犀牛角说事 -够了 上 |
[20:04] | No! | 不 |
[20:52] | Now, you just have a nice rest, Po, | 在你的玉殿被火球的火焰 |
[20:55] | while your Jade Palace burns up | 陷入一片火海 |
[20:57] | in a flaming fireball of burning flame | 变成大火球时 |
[21:00] | that’s flaming and firebally. | 你就在这好好休息吧 阿宝 |
[21:04] | Wait, rice noodles… thick or thin? | 等下 米粉 厚的还是薄的 |
[21:07] | Thin in soups, thick in sauces. | 汤面用薄的 酱面用厚的 |
[21:09] | Panda, it’s time to pan-die. | 熊猫 是时候”熊死”了 |
[21:13] | Po, I can’t die now. I have to revise my menu. | 阿宝 我还不能死 我要修改我的菜谱 |
[21:19] | I may not have been a great son lately, Dad… | 我最近可能儿子做的不称职 爸爸 |
[21:24] | but I won’t let you die. I won’t! | 但是我不会让你死的 不会的 |
[21:43] | Thank you, Po. | 谢谢你 阿宝 |
[21:44] | It’s just too bad that no-horned stink weasel got away. | 不过那个没角的坏犀牛跑了真是糟糕 |
[21:53] | And then I said, “It’s time to pan-die.” | 然后我说”是时候熊死了” |
[21:57] | Pretty funny, right? No? | 非常好玩 对吗 不对吗 |
[22:01] | You don’t… I thought it was kind of clever. | 你们不… 我觉得还挺巧妙的 |
[22:16] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[22:29] | I’ll get you someday, Po! I’ll get you! | 我迟早会抓住你的 阿宝 我会抓住你的 |
[22:35] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 是啊 祝你好运 |
[22:46] | This hot and sour soup is better than ever, Mr. Ping. | 这个酸辣汤真是太好喝了 平先生 |
[22:50] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做的 |
[22:51] | Genius, my friend. Sheer genius. | 天赋 我的朋友 天赋使然 |
[22:54] | What? Heh. | 怎么 |
[22:56] | I didn’t say it was my genius. | 我又没说是我的天赋 |