| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 | 
| [00:06] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 | 
| [00:11] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 | 
| [00:18] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 | 
| [00:19] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 | 
| [00:21] | He climbed a mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 | 
| [00:23] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 | 
| [00:26] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 | 
| [00:31] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 | 
| [00:34] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 | 
| [00:38] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 | 
| [00:42] | He lives, and he trains | 他终日苦练 | 
| [00:44] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 | 
| [00:46] | Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 | 
| [00:47] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 | 
| [00:50] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 | 
| [00:54] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 | 
| [00:56] | Sweet. | 漂亮 | 
| [01:19] | You know what I love most | 你知道我最喜欢步行穿过 | 
| [01:20] | about hoofing through endless mountain passes? | 连绵不绝的山口的哪点吗 | 
| [01:23] | The lack of rest stops! Seriously, could we take a fiver? | 不能休息 说真的 能休息会儿吗 | 
| [01:26] | Po, we’re only out here because of you. | 都你拖后腿的 | 
| [01:29] | Me? | 我 | 
| [01:30] | If you hadn’t gotten distracted, | 如果你没分心 | 
| [01:32] | we wouldn’t be searching for the thief | 我们也不必苦苦搜寻 | 
| [01:33] | who stole the Gan Xiang sapphire. | 偷走干将蓝宝石的贼 | 
| [01:35] | I never get distra… whoa! I can totally see my breath. | 我才没有分…居然能看到呼出的气 | 
| [01:56] | I think we found our sapphire thief. | 找到窃贼了 | 
| [01:58] | – Right. – Po, that’s not… ugh. | -没错 -阿宝 那不是… | 
| [02:11] | Almost time, grampy-pa. | 到时候了 爷爷 | 
| [02:13] | In mere moments, your failure will become my triumph. | 再过不久 你的失败会变成我的成功 | 
| [02:18] | Exciting. | 激动啊 | 
| [02:30] | Oh. An elevator. | 电梯 | 
| [02:36] | Po. | 阿宝 | 
| [02:42] | At last. I just need lightning to strike, and… | 最终 我只需要电击它 然后… | 
| [02:45] | It will, if by “Lightning,” you mean “My fist,” | “电”是我的拳头 | 
| [02:49] | and by “Strike,” you mean “Strike,” which is… | “击”是指… | 
| [02:52] | you just said that, so yeah! | 就是这个了 | 
| [02:55] | The panda? No! Not now! | 熊猫 别在这个时候捣蛋 | 
| [02:58] | Well, the rest of my week is pretty jammed up, so, yeah, now. | 这周剩下的时间糟得很 所以这就是好时候 | 
| [03:03] | Have it your way. | 滚远点 | 
| [03:04] | I’ll teach you not | 我要教教你 | 
| [03:06] | to stick your big nose where it’s not wanted. | 什么叫做别多管闲事 | 
| [03:08] | If anyone’s teaching anybody anything, | 真要教点什么的话 | 
| [03:10] | it’ll be me and my totally-proportional nose. | 也是我来教你 | 
| [03:59] | No! | 不 | 
| [04:06] | Careful, you fool! | 傻子 小心点 | 
| [04:07] | Po! Drop the lightning rod! | 阿宝 快把避雷针扔了 | 
| [04:12] | Lightning rod? | 避雷针 | 
| [04:29] | The Gan Xiang sapphire! No! | 干将蓝宝石 不 | 
| [04:36] | – Po. – Po! | -阿宝 -阿宝 | 
| [04:45] | – He’s alive! – What a relief! | -他还活着 -太好了 | 
| [04:46] | Struck by lightning. Leave it to Po. | 被电击 还是不要了吧 | 
| [04:48] | He smells like burned fur. | 他闻起来像焦了一样 | 
| [04:50] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, everybody. Slow down. | 喂喂喂 大家说慢点 | 
| [04:52] | – Don’t all talk at once. – Uh, nobody said anything. | -别一起说 -没人说话 | 
| [04:56] | That lightning bolt must have zapped him cuckoo. | 闪电肯定把他电傻了 | 
| [04:59] | I’m not cuckoo, thank you very much. | 我可不傻 多谢夸奖 | 
| [05:02] | Great, another weird po thing. | 好吧 又一件怪事 | 
| [05:04] | I am not weird. | 我才不奇怪 | 
| [05:05] | It’s you guys are the ones | 你们才奇怪 | 
| [05:06] | doing the weird “Talking without moving your lips” stuff. | 不动嘴就能说话 | 
| [05:09] | What the heck is he talking about? | 他在瞎说什么啊 | 
| [05:10] | – That, there! – He’s really lost it this time. | -就是他了 -他这次真的傻了 | 
| [05:13] | – Now you’re doing it. – Doing what? | -又来了 -什么又来了 | 
| [05:17] | Wait a minute. I see what happened here. | 等一下 我知道发什么什么事了 | 
| [05:23] | You all became expert ventriloquists while I was unconscious! | 我昏迷的时候 你们都学会腹语了 | 
| [05:27] | I love ventriloquism. | 我喜欢腹语 | 
| [05:29] | Hey, Monkey. How are you today? | 猴子 你今天好吗 | 
| [05:31] | Just wishing I was as bodacious as you, Po. | 愿我和你一样好 阿宝 | 
| [05:35] | – I don’t sound like that. Do I? – Silence. | -我可不会那样说话 是吧 -安静 | 
| [05:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:43] | Can you hear what I’m thinking, panda? | 你能听到我的想法吗 熊猫 | 
| [05:45] | Of course I can hear what you’re… thinking? | 我当然你听到你的…想法 | 
| [05:48] | What? Wait, wait. What’s going on? | 什么 等下 什么情况 | 
| [05:51] | Po, you have attained the Power of Nao Yuedu. | 阿宝 你继承了脑阅读的力量 | 
| [05:54] | What? No! | 什么 不 | 
| [05:58] | Why? Why me? I’m so young! | 为什么是我 我还这么年轻 | 
| [06:02] | Oh, the horror! The horror! | 太可怕了 | 
| [06:06] | This isn’t happening. No. No, no, no! | 不带这样的 不 | 
| [06:10] | You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? | 你不明白我说的是什么对吧 | 
| [06:13] | – Not as such. – Let me explain. | -不太明白 -让我解释一下 | 
| [06:19] | Many years ago, | 很多年之前 | 
| [06:20] | the Valley of Peace was enslaved by Tong-Fo’s grandfather, | 东佛的爷爷也就是犯罪天才东蝼 | 
| [06:24] | the criminal genius Tong Lo. | 统治着和平谷 | 
| [06:28] | Tong Lo discovered a forgotten relic: | 东蝼发现了一个被遗忘的遗物 | 
| [06:31] | the Gan Xiang sapphire, | 干将蓝宝石 | 
| [06:33] | A gem so pure, it could capture a lightning bolt | 纯净无邪 能锁住闪电球 | 
| [06:38] | and imbue its owner with the power of Nao Yuedu, | 灌输给他脑阅读的能力 | 
| [06:41] | The ability to read minds. | 读心的能力 | 
| [06:45] | No foe could stand against him. | 没人能抵挡他 | 
| [06:52] | He knew every secret plan | 他能得知每个密谋 | 
| [06:55] | and every hidden thought. | 每个内心深处的想法 | 
| [06:59] | He could predict their every move. | 他能预测每一步 | 
| [07:10] | Tong Lo had become invincible. | 东蝼所向披靡 | 
| [07:15] | – Whoa! Nobody could see him? – What? No, invincible. | -没人见得到他 -什么 所向披靡 | 
| [07:20] | Wait! Does this mean I’m invincible? | 等下 那就是我 我也所向披靡了 | 
| [07:24] | Let’s test it out. | 试试看就知道了 | 
| [07:25] | – Palm strike. – Palm strike. | -突击 -突击 | 
| [07:26] | – Leg sweep. – Leg sweep. | -扫堂腿 -扫堂腿 | 
| [07:28] | – Side roll! – Side roll. | -侧踢 -侧踢 | 
| [07:29] | – Claw fist! – Claw fist. | -铁砂掌 -铁砂掌 | 
| [07:33] | So awesome! | 太棒了 | 
| [07:37] | The Jade Palace now features the all-new mind reading | 从今天起 玉殿将以 | 
| [07:40] | invincible Dragon Warrior. | 所向披靡的神龙大侠而闻名 | 
| [07:42] | What could be wrong with that? | 这有什么不好 | 
| [07:44] | Well, with Nao Yuedu, Tong Lo was an unbeatable force… | 具有脑阅读的能力 东蝼的确无敌 | 
| [07:48] | – See? – Until he went utterly and completely mad. | -听到了没 -直到他完全疯了 | 
| [07:52] | See? What? | 听到了没 什么 | 
| [07:58] | I’m gonna go mad? | 我也会疯了 | 
| [08:00] | Mad like “Angry, grr” Mad, or mad like… | 气得发疯还是… | 
| [08:05] | mad? | 疯的疯 | 
| [08:07] | The second one. | 第二种 | 
| [08:08] | My point is, | 我要说的是 | 
| [08:11] | Tong Lo used people’s secrets against them. | 东蝼用别人的秘密对付人 | 
| [08:12] | This kind of knowledge can be dangerous in the wrong hands. | 这种能力一旦落入坏人之手 后果不堪设想 | 
| [08:15] | – We’re doomed! – This is bad. | -我们完了 -太糟了 | 
| [08:17] | Not good. | 这可不好 | 
| [08:18] | Come on! This power isn’t in the wrong hands. | 别这样 这股力量可是在我手里 | 
| [08:22] | It’s in the right hands, which are in my head. | 在我手里肯定没问题 | 
| [08:25] | Am I right, Crane-iac? | 我对吧 灵鹤哥哥 | 
| [08:28] | I hate “Crane-iac”. | 我讨厌他叫我”灵鹤哥哥” | 
| [08:32] | Po, this is serious. | 阿宝 这很严肃 | 
| [08:35] | Your very survival may | 你唯一生存的机会 | 
| [08:35] | depend on your discipline, focus, and concentration. | 就是依靠你的自律 集中 专心 | 
| [08:39] | Ooh, those are not three of my things. | 我可不会这些 | 
| [08:43] | Agreed. | |
| [08:50] | Monkey, what are you do… Oh! Hiding from Zeng, huh? | 猴子 你在干嘛…懂了 躲曾对吧 | 
| [08:55] | Guess you shouldn’t have promised to talk to him | 猜你不该答应告诉他 | 
| [08:57] | about his mom’s book club. | 他妈妈读书俱乐部的事 | 
| [08:58] | – Po! – What? Oh! | -阿宝 -什么 | 
| [09:00] | That was a secret thought? | 那是内心想法 | 
| [09:07] | You do not want to know | 你不会想知道 | 
| [09:09] | what he’s thinking right now. | 他现在想什么 | 
| [09:13] | And I wish I didn’t know what you were thinking. | 我也希望不知道你在想什么 | 
| [09:21] | Needs more saffron. | 加点藏红花 | 
| [09:23] | No, no, not saffron. I’d go with cumin. | 不要藏红花 来点小茴香 | 
| [09:27] | Get out of my head, Po. | 别听我的想法 阿宝 | 
| [09:29] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只想帮忙 | 
| [09:31] | Who cares if you like saffron | 谁关心你喜不喜欢藏红花 | 
| [09:32] | or if Mantis wonders why Viper doesn’t wear any clothes? | 或螳螂好奇为什么小龙不穿衣服 | 
| [09:38] | And where are your clothes, sicko? | 你还不是没穿衣服 神经 | 
| [09:47] | I won’t tell anyone you collect scented fabrics. | 我不会告诉别人你在收集有香味的衣物 | 
| [09:52] | If you didn’t wanna do it, you shouldn’t have said so! Hm. | 如果你不想去 就别装你想去 | 
| [09:55] | I’m sorry, but it’s just so boring. | 很抱歉 但这很无聊 | 
| [09:59] | Come on, Viper. | 别这样 小龙 | 
| [10:01] | It was a simple observation, | 这显而易见 | 
| [10:03] | like Tigress dressing like a dude. What? | 虎妞穿得像个傻子 看什么 | 
| [10:11] | Hey, dad. I’m not sure if you know, | 老爸 不知道你是不是知道 | 
| [10:13] | but I can sort of read minds now. | 但我现在能读心了 | 
| [10:17] | Oh, really? I hadn’t heard. | 什么 我没听说 | 
| [10:19] | Then it is true. This is a disaster. | 看来是真的 太可怕了 | 
| [10:22] | Uh, yeah, so, anyway, everyone’s mad at me at the Jade Palace. | 玉殿里每个人都对我怨气冲天 | 
| [10:26] | Mind if I help out here for a while? | 我能不能在你这里做几天帮工 | 
| [10:28] | Don’t think about where the money’s hidden. | 别去想钱放在哪里 | 
| [10:31] | – Uh, dad? – Oh… oh, yeah! Of course, son! | -老爸 -好的 当然 乖儿子 | 
| [10:35] | Sounds great. | 很不错 | 
| [10:37] | Sounds awful. What if he suspects? | 太糟了 如果他怀疑了怎么办 | 
| [10:39] | – Suspects what? – What? | -怀疑什么 -什么 | 
| [10:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 | 
| [10:44] | He knows, he knows. | 他知道了 他知道了 | 
| [10:45] | – But I’m not… – Just act casual, Ping. Casual. | -但是我…-正常的 平 正常点 | 
| [10:54] | – Dad, what are you… – Don’t think of it! | -老爸 你在…-别想它 | 
| [10:56] | Po doesn’t need to know that I’ve been wearing | 阿宝没必要知道 | 
| [10:58] | the same undershorts for seven years. | 同一件内裤我穿了7年 | 
| [11:01] | Wh… wh… whoo! Fine! | 好吧 | 
| [11:05] | Just strip me bare and peer into my soul | 扒光我 用你的超能力 | 
| [11:07] | with your merciless mind reading muscles! | 到我脑子里看个精光吧 | 
| [11:11] | – Happy now? – Not even a little bit. | -高兴了吧 -一点也不高兴 | 
| [11:15] | Just go and serve this food, and get out of my kitchen. | 去上菜 快滚出厨房 | 
| [11:18] | Get out! | 出去 | 
| [11:22] | – Here you go, Mrs. Yoon. – Thank you, Po. | -你的 尹太太 -谢谢 阿宝 | 
| [11:27] | This soup never has enough salt. | 汤总是太淡 | 
| [11:29] | Oh, great, ’cause I’d hate | 得了 | 
| [11:30] | for you to run out of things to complain about. | 讨厌你抱怨东抱怨西的 | 
| [11:34] | How did he know? | 他怎么知道的 | 
| [11:36] | They could fit more tables in here if Po wasn’t the waiter. | 如果不是让阿宝让当服务员 能多摆几张桌子 | 
| [11:39] | You could stand to lose a few pounds yourself, | 你自己就肥得要死 | 
| [11:41] | thank you very much. | 还有脸说我肥 | 
| [11:43] | I hope Po didn’t have his thumb stuck in the bowl again. | 真心想阿宝别把手指头申请碗里 | 
| [11:47] | Watch it, buddy, or I’ll do more than that with it. | 小心点 再说就不是手伸进去那么简单了 | 
| [11:51] | If you don’t have something nice to think, | 如果没什么好事可以想 | 
| [11:52] | then don’t think anything at all! | 那就别想了 | 
| [11:54] | Oh! Sorry, everybody. | 对不起 大家 | 
| [11:56] | – I didn’t mean to… – He’s in our heads! | -我不是故意去… -他在我们脑子里 | 
| [11:59] | – He’s a witch! – Thought thief! | -他是巫师 -思想盗取者 | 
| [12:01] | – Witch! – No, no, no, no! I’m not! | -巫师 -不是 我不是 | 
| [12:03] | And technically it would be “Warlock.” | 确切地说是”术士” | 
| [12:06] | Run away, witch! | 快滚 巫师 | 
| [12:08] | – The Dragon Warrior! – There he is! | -神龙大侠 -他在这里 | 
| [12:10] | He looks like a parade float. | 他看起来想游行花车 | 
| [12:12] | No! Stop! | 别说了 停下 | 
| [12:14] | – Huh? What’s his problem? – Dude has no neck. | -他有毛病吧 -肥得看不到脖子了 | 
| [12:17] | Burlap pants is so last year. | 老掉牙的麻布裤子 | 
| [12:23] | That’s the stuff. | 就是他了 | 
| [12:26] | That mind reading panda is a menace! | 读心熊猫太恐怖了 | 
| [12:33] | The last piece. Careful now. | 最后一片 小心 | 
| [12:46] | No! That panda has my power. | 那只熊猫夺走我的力量 | 
| [12:51] | He’s probably having the time of his chunky life. | 肯定在过他的吃货生活 | 
| [12:55] | Uh, master Shifu? | 师父 | 
| [12:57] | – I have a little problem. – Really? | -我有点小问题要请教 -真的 | 
| [13:00] | Huh, that’s a big, honking surprise. | 肯定是大问题 毫无疑问 | 
| [13:02] | – What seems to be the… – Po! | -看来… -阿宝 | 
| [13:05] | – Po is out of control. – The whole village is freakin’ out! | -阿宝失控了 -整个镇子都乱套了 | 
| [13:09] | We can’t live like this. | 不能这样生活 | 
| [13:12] | Fine, I love scented fabric. Happy now? | 我喜欢有香味的衣服 高兴了吧 | 
| [13:17] | I’m sorry, everyone. | 大家对不起 | 
| [13:19] | And for the record, Shifu, I’m not bothered | 郑重声明 师父 我并不讨厌 | 
| [13:21] | by your tea breath like some others whom I will not name. | 带着茶味的气息 不像某些我不提的人 | 
| [13:25] | Tigress. | 虎妞 | 
| [13:28] | As of now, I am no longer thinking any thoughts. | 眼下 我可什么都没想 | 
| [13:35] | Me too. Not thinking. | 我也是 没想 | 
| [13:37] | Not thinking! | 不想 | 
| [13:40] | Not thinking, not thinking. | 不想 不想 | 
| [13:42] | Come on, guys. Cut it out! | 大家快停下 | 
| [13:44] | Scented fabrics… wait, no. | 有香味的衣物 等下 不 | 
| [13:46] | – Unscented fabrics. – No. Stop. | -没香味的衣物 -不 停下 | 
| [13:49] | No! | 不 | 
| [13:53] | Enough! If you don’t stop, you’re gonna drive Po… | 够了 你们再不停下来 就会把阿宝逼… | 
| [14:01] | …mad. | 疯的 | 
| [14:04] | No! | 不 | 
| [14:08] | Where is his neck? | 他的脖子在哪里 | 
| [14:10] | I like turtles. | 我喜欢乌龟 | 
| [14:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [14:13] | Stop. It’s too much. | 停下 够了 | 
| [14:36] | Oh, man. Reading minds is the worst, best, | 读心是我遇到的 | 
| [14:39] | awesome, bad, greatest, horrible thing that ever happened to me! | 最好 最坏 最棒 最可怕的事 | 
| [14:42] | I need to get everybody’s head out of my head! | 我得把大家的脑子从我脑子里除去 | 
| [14:52] | I failed you, grampy-pa. | 我让你失望了 爷爷 | 
| [14:54] | I wanted to make you so proud. | 我想让你为我骄傲 | 
| [14:58] | You had a simple dream: | 你的梦想很简单 | 
| [15:00] | to control China using secret crystal-powered | 每个半小时路程建一个宝石塔 | 
| [15:02] | magic lightning mind powers with crystal power towers | 用蓝宝石赐予的读心力量 | 
| [15:06] | every 20 kilometers on the half hour. Simple. | 来统治整个中国 | 
| [15:09] | But now that power is gone! | 但现在这力量没有了 | 
| [15:12] | If only there was a way to get back. | 除非有办法夺回来 | 
| [15:15] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我想多了 | 
| [15:17] | Things like that never happen. | 绝不可能有这样的好事 | 
| [15:19] | Tong Fo! | 东佛 | 
| [15:21] | I can’t stop reading minds, and it’s driving me crazy! | 我一直不停读心 这快把我逼疯了 | 
| [15:23] | You’re the only one who can get this power out of my head. | 只有你能把这种能力收回去 | 
| [15:25] | – Please, please help me! – Hello. | -帮帮我吧 -真的假的 | 
| [15:33] | – Don’t try anything funny. – Of course not, Dragon Warrior. | -别想耍诈 -当然不会 神龙大侠 | 
| [15:37] | I may have something here to help | 我也许能用 | 
| [15:41] | like that trap door you’re on. | 陷阱来帮你 | 
| [15:44] | I heard that. Now, have a seat. Hah! | 我听到了 现在给我坐下 | 
| [15:50] | Relax, big guy. We can talk this out… | 放松 大块头 我们可以好好商量… | 
| [15:54] | with a poisoned dagger, chump! | 让毒匕首跟你说 笨蛋 | 
| [15:59] | Sorry. Just had to make sure you really had the power. | 抱歉 我得确认你真有那种能力 | 
| [16:03] | Yeah, I got it, but I gotta get it gone! | 我是有 但我现在不要了 | 
| [16:06] | – Now, tell me how! – I’m thinking. | -现在告诉我怎么除去 -我在思考 | 
| [16:09] | The thought-blocking helmet. | 思想阻塞头盔 | 
| [16:11] | Do not think about the thought-blocking helmet. | 别想思维堵塞头盔 | 
| [16:14] | Blocking. Helmet. | 堵塞 头盔 | 
| [16:15] | Thought-blocking helmet? | 思维堵塞头盔 | 
| [16:19] | Think something. | 想点什么 | 
| [16:21] | You lose, panda. | 你输了 熊猫 | 
| [16:24] | It didn’t work. I can still hear your thoughts. | 这不起作用 我还能听到你的想法 | 
| [16:30] | Now we can really get that power out of your head. | 这下我们就能把那力量从你脑子里释放出来 | 
| [16:34] | Oh, and FYI, it’s gonna hurt… | 顺便说一下 这可能 | 
| [16:39] | a lot. | 很疼 | 
| [16:48] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 | 
| [16:52] | About time you woke up, sleepyhead. | 懒虫 该醒来了 | 
| [16:54] | – I’ll be done in just a second. – Okay, I just wanna… | -很快就好 -我只是想… | 
| [16:57] | Ah, wait! | 等下 | 
| [17:00] | Relax. I’m making some modifications to my helmet. | 放松 我只是改造一下头盔 | 
| [17:04] | Long story short, I’m gonna run lightning | 长话短说 我要去引电 | 
| [17:07] | through your brain, | 到你的脑里 | 
| [17:08] | capture the power of Nao Yuedu inside the helmet, | 用头盔捕获脑阅读的力量 | 
| [17:11] | and then transfer that power to me. | 然后再传给我 | 
| [17:13] | Really? Cool. | 真的 太棒了 | 
| [17:15] | Then I won’t be able to read minds anymore. | 那我就不能再读心了 | 
| [17:18] | Of course not, because your brain will explode. | 当然不能 因为你的脑子会爆炸 | 
| [17:22] | Huh. Guess that would do it. | 估计也就是那样 | 
| [17:26] | Enough chitchat. Let’s do this. | 闲谈到这里为止 开始动手吧 | 
| [17:29] | How about we do this? | 先过我们这关 | 
| [17:33] | Guys! | 伙计们 | 
| [17:34] | But wait a minute. | 等下 | 
| [17:36] | I thought you didn’t want anything to do with me. | 我以为你们不想帮我 | 
| [17:38] | Actually, we think that pretty often. | 实际上 的确不想帮你 | 
| [17:40] | Still, no one straps our Po to a table | 但只有我们可以 | 
| [17:42] | and puts a weird helmet-y thing on him but us. | 把你捆在桌上 逼你戴上奇怪的头盔 | 
| [17:46] | How touching. | 太感人了 | 
| [17:48] | Unfortunately, the panda has a prior engagement with his doom. | 不幸地是 熊猫注定要牺牲了 | 
| [18:15] | Ow! I said, “Ow.” | 疼 我说我疼 | 
| [18:17] | Try to make your head smaller. | 你的头怎么不长小一点 | 
| [18:52] | Gotta run. | 快行动 | 
| [18:53] | Guys, help! I don’t want my brain exploded! | 快帮帮我 我可不想脑子爆炸 | 
| [19:17] | Tong Fo, don’t do this. You don’t wanna be invisible. | 东佛 别这样 你不想不可见的 | 
| [19:20] | – Invincible. – Whatever! | -是不可战胜的 -随便啦 | 
| [19:42] | Think pleasant thoughts, Dragon Warrior. | 想点开心的事 神龙大侠 | 
| [19:46] | They’re gonna be your last. | 那将是你最后的回忆 | 
| [19:51] | Unscented fabrics! | 无香味的衣物 | 
| [19:54] | Crane-iac! | 灵鹤哥哥 | 
| [19:55] | Don’t call me… ah, never mind. | 别叫我 算了 | 
| [20:00] | No! | 不 | 
| [20:30] | I can feel it. Yes! | 感觉到了 太好了 | 
| [20:33] | No, I can’t let you win, Tong Fo. | 我不能让你赢 东佛 | 
| [20:37] | It’s working, Dragon Warrior. I’m hearing your thoughts. | 有效了 神龙大侠 我能听到你的想法 | 
| [20:40] | I’m sucking the Nao Yuedu right outta your fat skull. | 我把脑阅读的力量从你肥头大脑中吸出 | 
| [20:44] | My skull’s not fat. It’s big-boned. | 我的脑子不肥 只是骨架大 | 
| [20:48] | Keep thinking, chump, while you still can. | 思考吧 珍惜最后的思考时刻 傻子 | 
| [21:06] | Po. Po, you can’t give up now. | 阿宝 阿宝 你现在不能放弃 | 
| [21:09] | Po, wake up. Come on, buddy. Open your eyes. | 阿宝 快醒醒 加油 睁开眼 | 
| [21:14] | Remember what Shifu said? | 记得师父说的吗 | 
| [21:19] | You can do this, Po. You just have to concentrate. | 你能做到的 阿宝 只需要集中注意力 | 
| [21:27] | – Focus, discipline, concentration. – Too late, panda. | -专心 自律 集中 -太迟了 熊猫 | 
| [21:32] | Yeah, for you. | 对你的确为时已晚 | 
| [21:37] | No, no, no! | 不不不 | 
| [21:43] | No! | 不 | 
| [21:54] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [21:57] | Po! | 阿宝 | 
| [22:04] | Guys? | 伙计们 | 
| [22:05] | Guys! I can’t hear your thoughts! I’m cured! | 伙计们 我不能听到你们的想法了 我痊愈了 | 
| [22:09] | My head is completely empty. | 我脑子全空了 | 
| [22:11] | You got that right. | 此话不假 | 
| [22:14] | Don’t worry. I said that out loud. | 别担心 是我说出来的 | 
| [22:16] | Oh, thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [22:19] | – Wait. – Go ahead. Tie me up. | -等下 -来吧 把我绑起来 | 
| [22:22] | I still know what you’re all thinking. | 我还是知道你们的想法 | 
| [22:24] | You want to go lock me up in Chor Ghom prison, | 你想把我锁进磕岗监狱 | 
| [22:27] | and you want to stop for a snack first. | 而你想先去吃点心 | 
| [22:29] | Oh, no! Tong Fo still has the power of Nao Yuedu! | 不 东佛还能读心 | 
| [22:33] | Doubtful. I’m thinking he has the power | 假的 我想他只有 | 
| [22:35] | of stating the completely obvious. | 瞎说的能力了 | 
| [22:39] | You can’t a blame a guy for trying. | 你不能责备我想学会读心 | 
| [22:42] | Let’s go and get that snack. | 先去吃点心吧 | 
| [22:47] | – Wanna guess what I’m thinking? – Not really… | -你想知道我在想什么吗 -不太想… | 
| [22:51] | But I was thinking maybe we should get | 但我想 我们还是先把东佛 | 
| [22:53] | Tong Fo to Chor Ghom before the snack. | 送往磕岗比较好 | 
| [22:56] | You read my mind. | 你懂我的心 |