| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 | 
| [00:06] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 | 
| [00:11] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* | 
| [00:18] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* | 
| [00:19] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* | 
| [00:21] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* | 
| [00:23] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* | 
| [00:26] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:31] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* | 
| [00:34] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* | 
| [00:37] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:42] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* | 
| [00:44] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* | 
| [00:46] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* | 
| [00:48] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* | 
| [00:50] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:54] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* | 
| [00:56] | Sweet. | 漂亮 | 
| [01:27] | Okay, Craniac, name that traditional folk tune. | 好 鹤老兄 是首传统民歌 | 
| [01:30] | Po, I don’t wanna play. | 阿宝 我不想玩 | 
| [01:32] | Aw, but guarding the imperial payroll is so boring. | 可是护送国库银两太无聊了 | 
| [01:35] | Come on, take a guess. | 猜猜嘛 | 
| [01:37] | Please, please, please, please. Please. | 求你了 | 
| [01:38] | – I have no idea. – Wrong! | -我不知道 -错 | 
| [01:40] | The answer is the Happy Pole Carrying Song. | 答案是《伴歌的快乐小伙》 | 
| [01:43] | Point Po. Round two. | 就是指阿宝 第二轮 | 
| [01:47] | What was that? | 那是什么 | 
| [01:49] | It’s called the Bok Choy Boat House. Man, you stink at this. | 《白菜小船库》 天 你太不在行了 | 
| [01:54] | Po, can we please focus? You heard Shifu. | 阿宝 能专心点吗 你听见师父说的了 | 
| [01:57] | This road’s been plagued by an unseen menace | 这条路上人们饱受看不见的威胁 | 
| [01:59] | who strikes like lightning and leaves carnage in his wake. | 他像闪电般出击 离开后一片生灵涂炭 | 
| [02:02] | Right. And I do hate it | 好吧 我确实讨厌 | 
| [02:03] | when carnage is left in a wake-like fashion. | 离开后一片生灵涂炭的做法 | 
| [02:06] | Relax, Crane. | 放轻松 灵鹤 | 
| [02:08] | My awesomeness is more than enough to intimidate any thief. | 凭我的功夫足以吓倒所有的小偷 | 
| [02:11] | Look, it’s the Dragon Warrior. | 看 是神龙大侠 | 
| [02:13] | – He’s so awesome. – And intimidating! | -他非常厉害 -能吓倒坏人 | 
| [02:16] | Ready for round three? | 准备好来第三轮了吗 | 
| [02:22] | – It’s an ambush! – No, it’s a power ballad. | -有埋伏 -不 是首力量民谣 | 
| [02:27] | Po! | 阿宝 | 
| [02:33] | The gold! Okay, unseen wise guy. | 金子 好 看不见又自作聪明的伙计 | 
| [02:37] | You just got on the wrong side of the Dragon Warrior. | 你可是惹到了神龙大侠 | 
| [02:40] | Dragon Warrior? I’ve heard of your power, | 神龙大侠 我听说过你的能力 | 
| [02:43] | but your skill is no match for mine. | 但你对付我还是不够格 | 
| [02:46] | Then face me and we’ll settle this warrior to warrior. | 那就出来 来场武士间的决斗 | 
| [02:50] | So be it, fool. Bonsai! | 如你所愿 傻瓜 哈兮 | 
| [02:59] | Did somebody throw this? | 是谁扔过来的 | 
| [03:16] | Uh, are you a clam? | 你是只蛤蜊 | 
| [03:19] | I am Kira Kozu of the Kozumoto Clam clan. | 我是来自高津蛤部落的高津基拉 | 
| [03:23] | – Clamclan? – Clam clan. | -鸽部落 -蛤部落 | 
| [03:25] | – Clamclan? – Clam clan! | -歌部落 -蛤部落 | 
| [03:27] | Clam clan. That’s hilarious. | 蛤部落 太搞笑了 | 
| [03:36] | You dare laugh at Kira Kozu? Prepare to die. | 你竟敢嘲笑高津基拉 受死吧 | 
| [03:41] | Look, you’re obviously not from around here so… ahh! | 你显然不是来自于这附近 所以… | 
| [03:49] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [03:51] | I got this. | 我能行 | 
| [04:14] | Okay, now I’m warmed up. | 好 现在我热完身了 | 
| [04:32] | Remember me, all of you. | 你们所有人都记住我 | 
| [04:35] | And you, Dragon Warrior, | 还有你 神龙大侠 | 
| [04:37] | remember the taste of my iron clam foot. | 记住我蛤蜊铁脚的滋味吧 | 
| [04:43] | Bonsai! | 哈兮 | 
| [04:52] | He had no arms or legs and he still beat the Dragon Warrior. | 他没有手脚也能打败神龙大侠 | 
| [04:55] | – No! – Yes! | -不 -是的 | 
| [04:57] | – A clam? Shame. – I know. | -一个蛤蜊 太差劲了 -我知道 | 
| [05:00] | Wow, Po. It may take you a while to live this one down. | 阿宝 看来你得花些时间让人们忘记这事了 | 
| [05:04] | There’s nothing to live down. | 没什么事要让他们忘记 | 
| [05:06] | My awesomeness is still… awesome. | 我的功夫还是 很厉害 | 
| [05:09] | Po, were you really beaten up by a little clam? | 阿宝 你真的被一只小蛤蜊打败了吗 | 
| [05:12] | Are you very embarrassed? ‘Cause I’d be. | 你非常难为情吗 换成我就会啊 | 
| [05:19] | Don’t worry. I’m sure Shifu will be very understanding. | 别担心 师父肯定会理解你的 | 
| [05:23] | A clam? | 一只蛤蜊 | 
| [05:25] | In Po’s defense, it had a really hard shell. | 阿宝奋力抵御 它的壳非常硬 | 
| [05:28] | Yeah, a really hard, itty bitty clam shell. | 是啊 又硬又小的蛤蜊壳 | 
| [05:34] | Enough. This is the fourth gold shipment stolen this month. | 够了 这是本月第四次运送的金子遭窃 | 
| [05:39] | Your report simply confirms what I’ve heard. | 你们的报告正印证了我的传闻 | 
| [05:42] | My sources tell me that the bandit | 有消息称强盗来自于 | 
| [05:45] | is from the land of the rising sun: Japan. | 太阳升起的地方 日本 | 
| [05:48] | Next time we meet, I’m gonna kick his tiny butt back home. | 下次见面 我要一脚把他送回家 | 
| [05:54] | Yeah, I’ll take care of that clam and his clan. | 我会对付那只蛤蜊的 还有他的部落 | 
| [05:57] | There’s a clam clan. | 那里有个蛤部落 | 
| [05:58] | The Japanese are sending a great warrior. | 日本派来了一名厉害的武士 | 
| [06:02] | One who knows this villain well. | 他对这个坏人非常了解 | 
| [06:03] | It’ll be our job to assist him when he arrives. | 他赶来后 我们的任务就是协助他 | 
| [06:06] | Shifu, please! If I don’t get a chance | 师父 求你了 如果我不抓住机会 | 
| [06:08] | to crush that clam I’ll never get my rep back. | 打败那只蛤蜊 我的名誉就再也回不来了 | 
| [06:11] | This is not about you, Panda san. | 这和你无关 熊猫 | 
| [06:16] | Sure… | 当然… | 
| [06:19] | I am Master Yijiro of the samurai clan Ishida. | 我是来自武士家族的石田一郎 | 
| [06:22] | If by life or death I can aid you, I will. | 只要能帮你 无论生死我能会尽力协助 | 
| [06:26] | Hai! | 你好 | 
| [06:29] | Hey, master jumbo, no offense, | “大”师 无意冒犯 | 
| [06:31] | but if the Dragon Warrior can’t beat this clam, | 但如果神龙大侠不能打败这只蛤蜊 | 
| [06:33] | – you sure as heck can’t. – Po. | -你肯定也不行 -阿宝 | 
| [06:38] | You doubt my skill? | 你怀疑我的技艺 | 
| [06:40] | Tiny, I doubt everything about you. | 小不点 我怀疑你的一切 | 
| [06:43] | Then you leave me no choice. | 那我别无选择了 | 
| [06:46] | I demand satisfaction! | 我苛求完美 | 
| [06:59] | Relax, relax, everybody. | 放松 各位 | 
| [07:00] | I can handle little Mr. Whiskers here. | 我能对付小胡须先生 | 
| [07:03] | Wait. | 慢着 | 
| [07:09] | You missed me. | 你没砍着 | 
| [07:12] | – Pretty lousy swordsmanship. – Wait for it, Panda san. | -多差劲的剑术啊 -等着 熊猫 | 
| [07:17] | Drafty! | 穿风了 | 
| [07:25] | Your overconfidence is unseemly for a warrior. | 身为武士 你不该过分自信 | 
| [07:29] | This is why Kira beat you so easily. | 所以基拉轻易地就能打败你 | 
| [07:32] | Also, you are very chubby. | 而且你太胖了 | 
| [07:33] | – Did you see that? – Yes. | -你看见了吗 -是的 | 
| [07:36] | And it was amazing. | 太棒了 | 
| [07:40] | I am honored. | 非常荣幸 | 
| [07:47] | – Are you blushing? – No! | -你脸红了 -没有 | 
| [07:50] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了 | 
| [07:52] | Master Yijiro, what do you know of this thief? | 一郎大师 你对这小偷知道多少 | 
| [07:54] | I’m afraid he is much more than a thief. | 恐怕他不仅仅是个小偷 | 
| [08:04] | We samurai live by a code of honor and sacrifice. | 我们日本武士以荣誉和牺牲作为准则生存 | 
| [08:08] | But one warrior turned from the path of honor. | 但有一个武士离开了荣誉之路 | 
| [08:11] | He became a Ronin, a rogue samurai, named Kira Kozu. | 成为了浪人和流氓武士 他叫高津基拉 | 
| [08:15] | Using stolen gold to buy soldiers, | 利用偷来的金子招买士兵 | 
| [08:18] | he formed an army which caused | 他集结了一支军队 | 
| [08:20] | great misery throughout the land. | 为这片土地带来了极大的痛苦 | 
| [08:23] | We met in glorious battle. | 我们在激烈的战场上碰面 | 
| [08:25] | Kira’s army was defeated, gloriously. | 基拉的军队一败涂地 | 
| [08:28] | But he escaped and fled west to China. | 但他逃脱了 向西来到了中国 | 
| [08:33] | Once again he is using stolen gold to raise another army. | 他又要利用偷来的金子组建军队了 | 
| [08:37] | One which will lay waste to your entire country. | 他们会糟蹋你们整个国家的 | 
| [08:41] | Yeah, how can you and the clam survive out of the water? | 你和那只蛤蜊离开水怎么还能活着 | 
| [08:45] | – Sheer force of will. – ‘Kay. | -绝对的意志力 -好吧 | 
| [08:50] | If Kira is raising an army… I’ll alert the imperial troops. | 如果基拉在组建军队 我要通知皇家军队 | 
| [08:54] | That would be wise, sensei. I will take two warriors with me. | 非常明智 先生 我要带两名武士 | 
| [08:57] | I will find his stronghold and confront him. | 去找他的大本营 然后打败他 | 
| [09:00] | Okay, fine, you can come along, but stay out of my way. | 好吧 你可以一起来 但别挡我的道 | 
| [09:03] | I got a face to save. Mine. | 我要挽回自己的声誉 | 
| [09:08] | My apologies, Master Po, | 抱歉 阿宝大师 | 
| [09:09] | but you have made this personal. | 你把这事当个人恩怨了 | 
| [09:11] | That could be fatal in combat. | 这在决斗中很致命 | 
| [09:13] | I will take Master Crane and Master Tigress. | 我要带灵鹤大师和虎妞大师 | 
| [09:18] | – Wait, what? – I am deeply honored. | -等等 什么 -深感荣幸 | 
| [09:20] | I could tell when I first saw you that you | 我第一眼看见你就知道 | 
| [09:23] | were a warrior of strength, courage, and honor. | 你是个集力量勇气和荣誉于一身的武士 | 
| [09:27] | And me too, right? | 我也是 对吗 | 
| [09:29] | In fact, while I was humiliating the panda, | 其实在戏弄熊猫时 | 
| [09:31] | I quickly composed a haiku in your honor. | 我很快地为你作了首俳句 | 
| [09:35] | Fighting with honor. Foes falling like lotus leaves. | 携荣誉而战 敌人败如落叶 | 
| [09:39] | Death, virtue, and death. | 不畏死亡之美德 | 
| [09:47] | Until we meet again, sayonara. | 下次再碰面 再见 | 
| [09:50] | Master Shifu, you have to let me go on this mission. | 师父 你得允许我做这次任务 | 
| [09:53] | My Dragon Warrior reputation depends on it. | 神龙大侠的荣誉得失全靠它了 | 
| [09:56] | Give it up, Po. | 放弃吧 阿宝 | 
| [09:57] | This is no longer your battle. | 这不再是一个人的战斗了 | 
| [10:00] | – Or is it? – No. It’s not. | -或者是呢 -不 不是 | 
| [10:04] | – Or is it? – No. | -或者是呢 -不 | 
| [10:18] | I am building an army. | 我正在组建一支军队 | 
| [10:24] | Are you in? | 你们要加入吗 | 
| [10:35] | This is where that clam jumped us. | 这里就是蛤蜊袭击我们的地方 | 
| [10:36] | He will be close. | 他就在附近 | 
| [10:37] | We shall rest here and compose our spirits before battle. | 我们应该在此歇息 在战斗前养精蓄锐 | 
| [10:41] | “Compose their spirits?” | 养精蓄锐 | 
| [10:43] | Man, why does he have to make hitting people so complicated? | 天 他为什么非得把揍人搞得这么复杂 | 
| [10:46] | Tigress, I have something for you. | 虎妞 我有东西给你 | 
| [10:51] | – This will bring you good fortune in war. – Got one for me? | -这在战斗中能为你带来好运 -我有吗 | 
| [10:55] | It symbolizes the spirit of Bushido, the code of the samurai. | 它代表了武士道的精神 是武士的准则 | 
| [11:01] | It symbolizes blahbitty blahbitty blah. | 它代表了啥东西的啥 | 
| [11:03] | Shee. What a show off. | 真会炫耀 | 
| [11:05] | I-I am honored. | 我很荣幸 | 
| [11:39] | Did you just have a romantic daydream? | 你刚做了一个浪漫的白日梦 | 
| [11:41] | No! | 没有 | 
| [11:44] | How can Tigress like that prawn? | 虎妞怎么会喜欢那只明虾 | 
| [11:48] | Thank you, Master Yijiro. | 谢谢你 一郎大师 | 
| [11:50] | Nothing could ever disturb the purity of this one moment. | 没有任何事物能打扰此刻的纯粹 | 
| [11:55] | – Except that. – Hi, Po. | -除了那个 -你好 阿宝 | 
| [12:00] | Shifu ordered you to stay behind? | 师父不是命令你留在玉殿吗 | 
| [12:02] | Don’t you have any self control? Any honor? | 你没一点自控力吗 荣誉感呢 | 
| [12:05] | My honor was stolen from me by a clam. | 我的荣誉感被一只蛤蜊夺走了 | 
| [12:07] | – And I’m gonna get it back. – No, you’re not. | -我要去讨回来 -不 不能去 | 
| [12:10] | – Yes, I am! – No y… | -我要去 -不 | 
| [12:12] | Enough. The panda can stay. | 够了 熊猫可以留下 | 
| [12:13] | Yes I… huh? | 是的 我… | 
| [12:15] | You have no fear. I respect that. | 你无所畏惧 我敬佩这点 | 
| [12:19] | But if you hope to defeat Kira… | 但如果你想打败基拉 | 
| [12:29] | you must learn to see with eyes of Bushido. | 就必须学会用武士道的眼光看事物 | 
| [12:32] | Ooh, how do I do that? Uh, not that I need to. | 我该怎么做 我不需要那么做 | 
| [12:37] | You must silence your ego. Come at me. | 你必须收敛自己的自大 来打我 | 
| [12:41] | With pl… ahh! | 非常乐… | 
| [12:46] | For a true samurai, there is no villain, no hero. | 对真正的武士而言 没有坏人和英雄之分 | 
| [12:49] | There is only the battle. | 有的只是战斗 | 
| [12:51] | – But I… – Forget “I.” There is no “I.” | -但我 -忘记它 没有自己可言 | 
| [12:54] | There is just what must be done. Again. | 只有必须要完成的事 再来 | 
| [13:01] | Focus not on yourself, but your surroundings. | 别注意自己 要注意周围 | 
| [13:03] | Again. | 再来 | 
| [13:05] | See not what you expect. | 别关注自己想要的 | 
| [13:08] | See what truly is. Again. | 要关注真相 再来 | 
| [13:11] | Calm your mind. And you spirit will follow. | 头脑冷静 精神自会相随 | 
| [13:13] | Again! | 再来 | 
| [13:17] | Come on, I wanna get that clam. | 得了 我想打败那只蛤蜊 | 
| [13:19] | Forget your wants. | 忘掉你的欲望 | 
| [13:20] | What happens to you does not matter. Again! | 你发生的事并不重要 再来 | 
| [14:12] | You started well, then what happened? | 开始不错 后来怎么回事 | 
| [14:15] | I… | 我 | 
| [14:16] | But I… | 但我 | 
| [14:18] | No “I”. Right. | 不能有”我” 好吧 | 
| [14:21] | You have potential, Panda san, but you are not ready. | 你有潜力 熊猫 但你还没准备好 | 
| [14:39] | Each day our numbers swell. | 我们在日复一日地强大 | 
| [14:41] | It’s Kira. He’s here. Him and his whole clam clan. | 是基拉 他在这里 和他的蛤部落 | 
| [14:47] | Of… water buffalos. | 由水牛组成的 | 
| [14:49] | Soon, all of China will be ours. | 很快 整个中国都会是我们的 | 
| [14:52] | There he is. Stupid clam guy. | 他在那里 愚蠢的蛤蜊仔 | 
| [14:56] | And so I ask you, brave warriors, | 我要问你们 勇敢的武士们 | 
| [14:59] | who likes gold? | 谁喜欢金子 | 
| [15:06] | It seems that we will need your help, Po san. | 看来我们需要你的帮助 阿宝 | 
| [15:09] | But remember, we must do this my way. No ego. | 但记住 得用我的方法 不自大 | 
| [15:13] | Crane, you and Tigress will draw off the troops. | 灵鹤 你和虎妞转移军队注意 | 
| [15:16] | I will flank. And then… Panda san? | 我从侧面攻击 然后… 熊猫呢 | 
| [15:19] | – Clam! – No! | -蛤蜊 -不 | 
| [15:23] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么就不吃惊呢 | 
| [15:26] | The panda! He’s brought help. | 熊猫 他是皇室的救兵 | 
| [15:30] | Destroy them! | 杀了他们 | 
| [15:38] | Yijiro. This time I will destroy you. | 一郎 这次我要杀了你 | 
| [15:43] | Not so, honorless one. | 并非如此 没荣誉感的家伙 | 
| [16:13] | Po san, what are you doing? | 阿宝 你在干什么 | 
| [16:16] | Sorry, Yijiro, but he’s mine. | 抱歉 一郎 但他是我的 | 
| [16:18] | Wrong, chubby one. You are both mine! | 错了 胖小子 你们都是我的 | 
| [16:27] | – Yijiro! – Avenge me! | -一郎 -替我报仇 | 
| [16:37] | – No! – Yijiro. | -不 -一郎 | 
| [16:44] | – Po, you didn’t listen to him. – But I… | -阿宝 你没听他的话 -但我 | 
| [16:47] | Destroy them! | 杀了他们 | 
| [16:51] | – Come on! – No, we have to stay and fight. | -快 -不 我们得留下来战斗 | 
| [16:55] | There’s too many of them. | 他们人多势众 | 
| [16:57] | They will alert the imperial army. We must strike now. | 他们会通知皇家军队 我们马上行动 | 
| [17:00] | To the Valley of Peace! | 前往和平谷 | 
| [17:04] | – Let me go. Let me go! – Stop struggling. | -放开我 -别挣扎了 | 
| [17:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [17:13] | Tigress, I’m so sorry. Yijiro’s gone and I… | 虎妞 真抱歉 一郎死了 而我 | 
| [17:16] | Didn’t you learn anything from him? | 你没从他身上学到半点吗 | 
| [17:18] | This isn’t about you or me. | 这和你我都无关 | 
| [17:21] | We’ve got to go back in there and stop Kira. | 我们得回到那里阻止基拉 | 
| [17:23] | That’s what a samurai would do. | 这是一名武士该做的事 | 
| [17:29] | – He’s marching on the valley! – He’ll destroy the village. | -他正前往山谷 -他想毁灭村庄 | 
| [17:33] | Crane, you’ve gotta fly ahead and warn them. | 灵鹤 你要先飞回去通知他们 | 
| [17:35] | – But what about you guys? – Go! | -那你们呢 -快去 | 
| [17:38] | I’ve got to stall that army. | 我要去阻止军队 | 
| [17:40] | How? They outnumber you, like, a zillion to one. | 怎么做 敌众我寡 以一敌众啊 | 
| [17:44] | A true samurai doesn’t worry about themselves. | 真正的武士不会为自己担心 | 
| [17:46] | But I wouldn’t expect you to understand. | 但我不指望你能明白 | 
| [17:52] | You’re right, Tigress. And so was Yijiro. | 你是对的 虎妞 一郎也没错 | 
| [17:56] | – Look, an omen of good fortune! – Wha… | -瞧 好运的征兆 -什… | 
| [18:01] | Sorry, Tigress. You’re not perishing with honor today. | 抱歉 虎妞 今天不是你战死沙场 | 
| [18:03] | I owe this to Yijiro. | 这是我欠一郎的 | 
| [18:14] | The Valley of Peace is ours. | 和平谷是我们的了 | 
| [18:22] | Shaka bonsai! | 哼哼哈兮 | 
| [18:30] | I’m calling you out, Kira. It’s just you and me. | 你快出来 基拉 我们来决斗 | 
| [18:34] | Imbecile, I humiliated you once. | 愚蠢 我羞辱过你一次了 | 
| [18:37] | And I’m prepared to have you do it again | 我准备好让你再来一次了 | 
| [18:39] | because what happens to me doesn’t matter. | 因为在我身上发生的事不再重要了 | 
| [18:48] | Wh… wha… what are you doing? Stop that. | 你 你在做什么 停下来 | 
| [18:51] | Ooh, look at me. I’m a stupid clam | 瞧瞧我 我是只蠢蛤蜊 | 
| [18:54] | and I’m gonna conquer China with my clam clan. | 我要和我的蛤部落征服中国 | 
| [18:57] | Clam clan. Clam clan. Clam clan. | 蛤部落 蛤部落 | 
| [18:59] | You’re making a fool of yourself. You have no honor. | 你在做傻瓜吗 毫无荣誉感可言 | 
| [19:02] | And you have no lips. | 而你没有嘴唇 | 
| [19:20] | Itty bitty clamshell. | 又硬又小的蛤蜊壳 | 
| [19:27] | Take your time getting up. | 你慢慢起来吧 | 
| [19:29] | I want this to last as long as possible. | 我想让战斗越长越好 | 
| [19:33] | That’s the idea. It’s called stalling. | 这才是拖延的真谛 | 
| [19:37] | Stalling for what? | 为什么而拖延 | 
| [19:38] | – Stalling for another army. – Wha… | -为另一支军队 -什 | 
| [19:44] | Master Yijiro, you’re alive. How? | 一郎大师 你怎么还活着 | 
| [19:48] | A true samurai survives through faith, skill, and courage. | 真正的武士经由信念技艺和勇气而存活 | 
| [19:53] | Also, there was a ledge. | 而且 那里有凸石 | 
| [19:54] | – But where did you get an army? – Master Shifu sent them. | -你从哪里来的军队 -师父派他们来的 | 
| [19:59] | Po’s distraction gave me time to find and guide them here. | 阿宝的干扰让我有时间找到并带他们来这里 | 
| [20:03] | Arigato, Panda san. | 谢谢 熊猫 | 
| [20:07] | Yijiro! | 一郎 | 
| [20:18] | Forget me. You’ve got to stop Kira. | 别管我 你得阻止基拉 | 
| [20:21] | Remember, there is no “I,” there is only… | 记住 没有”我” 只有… | 
| [20:25] | What needs to be done. | 需要完成的事 | 
| [20:29] | Kira! | 基拉 | 
| [21:37] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [21:40] | Aw, come on. Seriously? | 不是吧 来真的吗 | 
| [21:51] | Not bad. | 还不算坏 | 
| [21:54] | – For a beginner. – Arigato, Prawn san. | -作为一个初学者 -谢谢你 明虾 | 
| [21:58] | Tigress, don’t be mad that I… | 虎妞 别生我的气 | 
| [21:59] | You’re alive! This is so… | 你还活着 太… | 
| [22:03] | Oh, you’re alive. You’re alive. | 你还活着 还活着 | 
| [22:13] | Between us, there can be no words of farewell. | 我们之间可能没有告别的话语 | 
| [22:17] | Perhaps I could come visit you in Japan. | 或许我能去日本拜访你 | 
| [22:19] | If that is our destiny. | 如果那是我们的命运 | 
| [22:21] | Until then, your place is here. | 在那之前 这里是你该待的地方 | 
| [22:24] | Please accept this sacred scroll as a token of honor. | 请接收这卷作为荣誉象征的神圣卷轴 | 
| [22:28] | I thank you, sensei. | 谢谢你 先生 | 
| [22:30] | But your gratitude should go to a Bushido of the highest degree. | 但你应该向武士道的最高学者表示感谢 | 
| [22:34] | Po. | 阿宝 | 
| [22:36] | – Po? – You. | -阿宝 -是你 | 
| [22:37] | I? There’s not “I.” There’s only what needs to be done. | 我 没有”我” 只有需要完成的事 | 
| [22:43] | – Just take the scroll. – Okay. | -拿着卷轴就好 -好吧 |