时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now, | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ kung fu panda: Legends of awesomeness. | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:11] | ♪Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事♪ |
[00:18] | ♪Raised in a noodle shop♪ | ♪他在面馆长大♪ |
[00:19] | ♪Never seeking glory or fame♪ | ♪从未想当大侠♪ |
[00:21] | ♪He climbed a mountaintop♪ | ♪一朝登得凌绝顶♪ |
[00:23] | ♪And earned the Dragon Warrior name♪ | ♪神龙之名冠天下♪ |
[00:26] | ♪Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:31] | ♪Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom♪ | ♪师父慧眼识英杰♪ |
[00:34] | ♪And master the skills of bodacious and awesome♪ | ♪艺高胆大震奸邪♪ |
[00:38] | ♪Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:42] | ♪He lives, and he trains and he fights♪ | ♪他终日苦练♪ |
[00:44] | ♪with the Furious Five♪ | ♪和盖世五侠并肩作战♪ |
[00:46] | ♪Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’♪ | ♪保护着 保护着山谷生灵♪ |
[00:48] | ♪Somethin’, somethin’ alive♪ | ♪免遭涂炭♪ |
[00:51] | ♪Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:54] | ♪Legends of awesomeness♪ | ♪盖世传奇♪ |
[00:56] | Sweet! | 漂亮 |
[01:13] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[01:15] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[01:17] | Oh, sorry, Master Shifu. | 抱歉师父 |
[01:19] | It’s just so comfy up here. | 桩上太舒服了 |
[01:25] | All right, back to training. | 好了 继续练功 |
[01:37] | Master Shifu, we spend hours every day | 师父 我们每天花好几个小时 |
[01:40] | Training our– off. | 来苦练…功夫 |
[01:42] | And why? | 为什么 |
[01:43] | Because you are all that stands | 因为你们是守护善良 |
[01:45] | between the innocent and evil. | 抵抗邪恶的唯一屏障 |
[01:47] | But we kick evil’s– | 我们把坏家伙打得… |
[01:49] | Good one. | 好腿法 |
[01:51] | Seriously, our kung fu skills are way past overkill. | 说真的 我们的功夫才不会伤及无辜呢 |
[01:54] | He’s got a point. | 他说得有道理 |
[01:57] | No, we can’t slack off on training. | 不 练功不能有丝毫懈怠 |
[01:59] | You never know when some giant fiendish beast | 你无法预知何时会有 |
[02:02] | will strike at us with its horrible fanged tentacles. | 长着毒牙触手的巨怪来袭 |
[02:04] | Have another bad dream? | 做噩梦啦 |
[02:06] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[02:09] | True warriors must always be at their peak. | 真正的大侠必须时刻保持最佳状态 |
[02:11] | But, dude! | 但是 老兄 |
[02:13] | I mean, “Master dude”. | 我是说 老兄师父 |
[02:17] | No one we ever fight is even a challenge anymore. | 跟我们交手的都不足为虑 |
[02:20] | We can beat all the bad guys with just our pinky fingers. | 动动小指头就能把坏家伙们打得屁滚尿流 |
[02:23] | That, Po, is a woeful exaggeration. | 阿宝 你太骄傲自大了 |
[02:26] | There’s trouble in the village! | 村里出事了 |
[02:29] | This is why you have to keep your kung fu in top shape. | 这就是为什么你们要保持一身好功夫 |
[02:31] | Who knows how serious this could– | 谁知道情况会有多严重… |
[02:33] | It’s the Croc Bandits! | 是鳄鱼大盗 |
[02:35] | And never mind. | 当我没说 |
[02:37] | Puny shopkeeper, tremble in fear, | 小店主 在恐惧中颤抖吧 |
[02:40] | as we forcibly redistribute your wealth in our direction. | 我们强行要求你把钱财交出来 |
[02:43] | Eh, no. | 呃 不 |
[02:46] | – No? – No. | -居然说不 -不 |
[02:52] | Can I interest you in some bitter melons? | 你们对苦瓜有兴趣吗 |
[02:55] | Two yuan a dozen. | 二块一打 |
[03:00] | I don’t think you understand how this works, guy. | 我看你这家伙是不明白情况吧 |
[03:03] | We’re bandits and we’re robbing you. | 我们是强盗 来打劫的 |
[03:06] | I understand how it would work | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[03:08] | if you were real bandits, | 除非你们是真的是强盗 |
[03:11] | But you’re a joke. | 但你们就是个笑话 |
[03:13] | So how it actually works is… | 所以现在的情况应该是 |
[03:16] | Buy something or get out! | 爱买买 不买滚 |
[03:20] | Darn it! | 混蛋 |
[03:21] | Are we crocodiles or are we– | 我们到底是不是鳄鱼 |
[03:23] | What are those things that are like crocodiles | 还是那种类似鳄鱼 |
[03:25] | but smaller? | 不过小一些的 |
[03:26] | Uh, dwarf crocodiles? | 侏儒鳄吗 |
[03:29] | Just attack that guy! | 给我打 |
[03:35] | Okay, here’s where I prove my point. | 好的 看看我的说法有多正确吧 |
[03:39] | Furious Five, pinkies out. | 盖世五侠 亮出小指头 |
[03:41] | Oh, this is just dumb. | 我去 蠢死了 |
[03:42] | And I don’t have pinkies. | 我根本没有小指 |
[03:44] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[03:45] | Oh, forget it. | 那好吧 |
[03:46] | By myself, pinkies only. | 我自己上 只出小指 |
[03:48] | And go! | 来吧 |
[04:00] | Showboat. | 真爱秀 |
[04:09] | This is all just so sad. | 太可悲了 |
[04:23] | So have I made my point, | 怎么样 我说得没错吧 |
[04:24] | or do I have to beat them again with just one pinky? | 还是说我只用一边小指再战一轮 |
[04:31] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[04:33] | Aren’t you gonna– | 你们不打算… |
[04:36] | They didn’t even bother to arrest us. | 他们都懒得逮捕我们 |
[04:38] | This is all just so sad. | 这一切真是太可悲了 |
[04:42] | Here. | 给你 |
[04:42] | Here’s a few yuan to tide you over. | 这几块钱能帮你挺一阵子 |
[04:48] | Master shifu. | 师父 |
[04:49] | How awesome was I in there, huh? | 刚才我的表现超级棒吧 |
[04:52] | If anything, I may have been a bit too awesome. | 非要说 可能有一点太闪耀了吧 |
[04:54] | But honestly, sometimes I just can’t control | 但说实话 有时候我也控制不了 |
[04:56] | how awesome I be, so– | 自己霸气外漏 所以… |
[04:57] | Do you think you don’t need to train so much? | 所以你认为自己不需要训练 |
[04:59] | Do you? | 对吗 |
[05:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:05] | As of now, Po is in charge of training. | 从现在起 阿宝负责带你们训练 |
[05:08] | – No way. – Yay. | -不会吧 -耶 |
[05:11] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[05:13] | We are not going to seriously | 我们不是真要 |
[05:15] | go through with this, are we? | 受这样的罪吧 |
[05:16] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来嘛 会很有趣的 |
[05:19] | That’s exactly what I’m afraid of. | 这就是我最担心的情况 |
[05:24] | Well, we just made more in pity money | 我们刚刚讨到的同情费 |
[05:25] | than we made in the last three months of banditry. | 比这三个月来做强盗挣的还多 |
[05:27] | Do you know what that means? | 你们知道这说明什么 |
[05:29] | That means we are officially beggars. | 我们已经正式成为乞丐了 |
[05:31] | There’s gotta be someone we can rob. | 这世上一定有能被我们打劫的人 |
[05:39] | Mah-jongg. | 有了 |
[05:42] | All right, old guy, | 好啦 老家伙 |
[05:43] | hand over your money and you won’t get hurt. | 把钱交出来饶你不死 |
[05:46] | Or you could hand over your money, | 或者你们把钱交出来 |
[05:48] | and you won’t get hurt. | 就饶了你们 |
[05:54] | Are you, like, trick or treating, guy? | 你是和我们玩”不给糖果就捣蛋”吗 |
[05:57] | You’re smaller than my head. | 你还没我的脑袋大呢 |
[06:03] | Then I guess you have nothing to fear, hm? | 看来你是无所畏惧了 |
[06:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | We’ll consider this payment for your training. | 就当作调教你们的学费了 |
[06:26] | Training? | 调教 |
[06:27] | Do you enjoy being beaten by Po and the Furious Five | 你们喜欢被阿宝和盖世五侠海扁么 |
[06:31] | Again, and again, and again, and again, and again, | 一次 两次 三次 四次 五次 |
[06:34] | And again, and again? | 一只手都不够数吗 |
[06:36] | No, sir. It stinks, sir. | 不想 糟透了 先生 |
[06:39] | Then your training begins now. | 你们的训练现在开始 |
[06:48] | That was lesson one. | 这是第一课 |
[06:50] | I am Master Jia, | 我是贾师父 |
[06:52] | And you are going to hate training with me. | 你们不会喜欢我的训练的 |
[06:56] | You are going to love training with me. | 你们一定会超喜欢我的训练哟 |
[06:59] | Ta-da! | 看呀 |
[07:00] | I am not doing this. | 我才不要弄这个 |
[07:02] | Shifu said I’m in charge, | 师父说了由我负责 |
[07:03] | so you gotta do what I say. | 所以你得听我安排 |
[07:30] | Yes! | 赞 |
[07:58] | All right, it’s time to try out | 好 是时候来试试 |
[08:00] | our new kung fu skills. | 我们最近练成的武功了 |
[08:02] | Now I don’t want you guys getting cocky, all right? | 我不想让你们太自满 好吗 |
[08:04] | We’ll rob someone easy. | 我们找个容易的目标下手 |
[08:09] | Oh, no, you didn’t. | 你不能这样 |
[08:12] | You got a problem? | 你想找麻烦吗 |
[08:14] | I don’t have a problem. | 我不用找 |
[08:15] | I am a problem. | 我本人就是麻烦 |
[08:16] | Your problem, that you have. | 你的麻烦 找你的麻烦 |
[08:19] | I heard of you guys. | 我听说过你们 |
[08:21] | They say you’re total wimps. | 他们说你们是一群怂包 |
[08:24] | That’s what they say? | 他们是这么说的吗 |
[08:36] | Croc Bandits, take care of these lowlifes. | 鳄鱼大盗们 把这几个瘪三打发了 |
[08:57] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快逃 |
[09:02] | Go home to your mama | 回去告诉你妈妈 |
[09:04] | and tell her your kung fu is subpar. | 说你的功夫还差得远呢 |
[09:09] | Okay, guy, hand over all your– | 好了 伙计 快交出你的… |
[09:12] | Thanks for saving me from those bandits. | 谢谢你们从那群强盗手里救了我 |
[09:14] | Here’s your reward. | 这是谢礼 |
[09:20] | That was awesome! | 真是太好啦 |
[09:23] | You know, I could get used to this. | 这我倒是能习惯 |
[09:32] | They saved us! Oh, yes! | 他们救了大家 真棒 |
[09:35] | All right, one side, make way. | 好啦 靠边点 让条道 |
[09:38] | You guys again? | 怎么又是你们 |
[09:40] | Fine, my pinkies could use a workout. | 好吧 就练练我的小指头吧 |
[09:42] | But the Crocs weren’t– | 但鳄鱼他们不是… |
[09:43] | Don’t trouble yourself, sir. | 不必劳您动手了 先生 |
[09:45] | We’ll handle this. | 我们来应付 |
[09:50] | What the hey? | 搞什么鬼 |
[10:03] | Whoa, it looks like you’ve been training. | 看起来你经过训练了 |
[10:05] | Looks like you haven’t. | 看起来你没有 |
[10:07] | We’ve been training. | 我们也在训练 |
[10:08] | How is a pie-eating contest training? | 吃派比赛算哪门子训练 |
[10:11] | Because it– be–rah– | 因为 它能… |
[10:14] | We challenge you to a pie-eating…contest. | 我们要和你进行吃派决斗 |
[10:19] | No? | 不行吗 |
[10:46] | Stop. | 住手 |
[10:48] | These Crocs are heroes, | 这些鳄鱼是英雄 |
[10:49] | And you come along and start beating on them? | 你就这么过来欺负他们 |
[10:51] | Sh-yeah, beatin’ on our fists with their faces. | 就是 一头撞到我们的拳头上 |
[10:55] | – You call yourselves masters. – Yeah! | -你们还说自己是大侠 -就是 |
[11:01] | Uh, well, a honest mistake. | 看来是打错人了 |
[11:06] | Right, | 好吧 |
[11:07] | so we’ll just be heading out then. | 那我们这就走了 |
[11:11] | I think that would be best, guy. | 这样最好 老兄 |
[11:18] | Here. | 给你 |
[11:22] | So how do you like being a hero, Fung? | 你喜欢做英雄吗 方恩 |
[11:24] | I like it a lot, Gah-ri. | 我挺喜欢的 贾瑞 |
[11:26] | I like it a lot. | 非常喜欢 |
[11:30] | So things went weird with, you know, bandit-ing. | 打劫这事变得有点不同寻常 |
[11:33] | But it was actually kinda cool. | 不过也挺酷的 |
[11:35] | It’s like we were the good guys. | 感觉我们是好人呢 |
[11:36] | Perhaps you have at last | 也许你直到现在 |
[11:38] | discovered your true destiny. | 才发现自己命运的真谛 |
[11:41] | Nah, but we finally found out | 也不是 不过我们终于找到了 |
[11:43] | what we’re really supposed to be doing. | 我们应该做的事 |
[11:46] | The point is: maybe there’s more | 重点是 想击败盖世五侠 |
[11:48] | than one way to defeat the Furious Five. | 或许方法不只一种 |
[11:52] | Like, beat them–like, be better good guys than them? | 例如 做比他们更好的人 |
[11:56] | Oh, that would be so boss. | 太炫酷了 |
[11:58] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[12:00] | The next time you see the one they call “Shi Fu”, | 下次你看到他们尊称师父的那个人 |
[12:02] | present it to him. | 就把这个交给他 |
[12:09] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[12:41] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[12:42] | Those guys get everywhere before us. | 他们处处抢先一步 |
[12:44] | And all of a sudden, they’re, like, good and junk. | 忽然之间 他们就变得亦正亦邪了 |
[12:47] | I mean, they’re good guys, | 我是说 他们当好人 |
[12:48] | and they’re also, like, good at kung fu. | 功夫又好 |
[12:50] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[12:52] | Tell me, how is your training going? | 告诉我 你的训练怎么样了 |
[12:54] | Uh, Monkey ate six pies? | 猴哥能吃下去六个派了 |
[12:59] | Obviously, the Crocs have been training. | 显然鳄鱼大盗在接受训练 |
[13:02] | There’s only one master who could teach them | 只有一位师父能在这么短的时间里 |
[13:04] | so much so quickly: Master Jia. | 教他们这么多 贾师父 |
[13:08] | He is one of the great kung fu masters of China. | 他是中国最顶尖的功夫大师之一 |
[13:11] | But greater even than his fighting skill | 他不仅武艺精湛 |
[13:13] | is his belief in the power of training. | 更坚信训练的效用 |
[13:16] | He travels the land, accepting only those pupils | 他寻访各地 只将那些 |
[13:20] | who are willing to commit themselves fully | 愿意全心全意投入训练的 |
[13:22] | to his training regimen. | 弟子招入门下 |
[13:29] | The reward for their hard work: | 功夫不负有心人 |
[13:31] | those who train with Master Jia | 贾师父带出来的弟子 |
[13:33] | are virtually unbeatable. | 无人能敌 |
[13:40] | So you think the Crocs | 所以你认为鳄鱼们 |
[13:42] | have been training with this Master Jia? | 在跟贾师父学武功 |
[13:44] | I would stake my reputation on it. | 我以名誉担保 |
[13:45] | And you’re saying that the way | 你的意思是 |
[13:46] | to be better than the Crocs | 要战胜鳄鱼大盗 |
[13:48] | is to train really, really hard? | 必须非常努力地训练 |
[13:50] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[13:55] | I–yea–nahhh. | 我… 还是不要了 |
[14:04] | Noodles, soup, dumplings. | 面条 粥 饺子 |
[14:10] | We’re here for the money, old man. | 我们来劫财 老东西 |
[14:12] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[14:14] | You think you can handle me and all my… | 你觉得自己有本事对付我和我的… |
[14:17] | loyal customers? | 忠实的… 顾客吗 |
[14:21] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[14:23] | – Fung? – Oh, hey, Lumpy. | -方恩 -嗨 罗比 |
[14:27] | So is it true you’re, like, a good guy now? | 所以你真的从良了 |
[14:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:30] | It’s a funny old world. Right? | 世界真奇妙 是吧 |
[14:38] | Oh, okay. So now’s, like, when we fight. | 好吧 那我们现在该打架了 |
[14:47] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[14:49] | Again? | 又来 |
[14:56] | It’s you guys! | 又是你们 |
[14:57] | I was full-on gonna say the exact same thing. | 我正想说这句话呢 |
[15:00] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里搞什么鬼 |
[15:01] | Um, saving your dad’s noodle shop. | 保卫你老爹的面馆 |
[15:03] | – What are you doing here? – That too! | -你来干嘛 -跟你一样 |
[15:06] | Well, we already saved it, so tough turkey. | 我们已经成功保卫了 你奈我何 |
[15:08] | You can’t– look, look. | 你们不能… 瞧 |
[15:10] | We’re the heroes around here. | 我们才是这里的英雄 |
[15:11] | – Are not. – Are too. | -不是 -就是 |
[15:13] | – Are not. – Are too! | -不是 -就是 |
[15:14] | Hey, while you heroes were arguing, | 就在你们这些”英雄”内讧的时候 |
[15:16] | those guys robbed me. | 那几个家伙把我抢了 |
[15:19] | You let them get away. | 你把他们放跑了 |
[15:21] | We totally had it handled before you got here, pal. | 你们捣乱之前一切尽在我们掌控之中 |
[15:24] | It’s true, son. You did ruin everything. | 没错 儿子 是你搞砸了 |
[15:27] | Thanks, dad. Thanks for that. | 谢谢你老爹 谢谢你这么说 |
[15:29] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[15:30] | The Furious Five are old and played out. | 盖世五侠已经老了 该淘汰了 |
[15:33] | You say that after all we’ve done for this village? | 从前我们为村庄做了那么多 你居然这么说 |
[15:36] | You named a well after me. | 你曾用我的名字命名那口井 |
[15:41] | Look, you guys were great, | 瞧 你们是很棒 |
[15:42] | but maybe it’s time to make way for someone | 但或许是时候给真正干活的人 |
[15:44] | who can still do the job. | 让让道了 |
[15:45] | Ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[15:47] | Maybe the Furious Five aren’t quite at their peak, | 也许盖世五侠现在不在巅峰状态 |
[15:49] | – but that’s no reason to– – Oh, there you are. | -但也没理由… -你来了 |
[15:51] | Like, I’m supposed to give this to you. | 我要把这个交给你 |
[15:58] | – Oh, no. – What is it? | -不是吧 -这是什么 |
[16:00] | It’s a letter from the emperor himself. | 这是皇上的亲笔信 |
[16:02] | He sent Jia to train your replacements. | 他派贾师父来训练代替你们的人 |
[16:07] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[16:08] | The Crocs are the new Furious Five. | 鳄鱼们将成为新的盖世五侠 |
[16:11] | My friends, we have been fired. | 朋友们 我们被炒了 |
[16:15] | No! | 不要 |
[16:18] | Oh, I’m sorry. That was insensitive. | 真遗憾 这也太无情了 |
[16:26] | We’re fired? | 我们被开除了 |
[16:27] | So we can, like, move into the Jade Palace? | 所以我们能搬进玉殿了吗 |
[16:30] | That can’t be right. | 那可不行 |
[16:31] | The Jade Palace is our home. | 玉殿是我们的家 |
[16:32] | Not anymore. Now it’s the Crocs’ home. | 不再是了 如今是鳄鱼的家了 |
[16:35] | But they can’t– | 但他们不能… |
[16:36] | This is the emperor’s official seal. | 这是皇帝的御用封印 |
[16:38] | To disobey would be treason. | 违抗即是欺君 |
[16:40] | On the plus side, | 话说回来 |
[16:41] | we’ve totally been living in the bamboo forest, | 我们之前一直住在竹林里 |
[16:43] | so at least it’s a step up for someone, right? | 至少我们是在进步 对吗 |
[16:46] | right? | 是吧 |
[16:48] | Okay, we’ll have your stuff boxed up and sent to you. | 我们会把东西打包寄给你们 |
[16:51] | Ciao! | 回见 |
[16:55] | It has been an honor to work with you, | 很荣幸和你们合作 |
[16:58] | but nothing lasts forever. | 但天下没有不散的筵席 |
[17:06] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[17:15] | -This is… – All my fault. | -这都是 -我的错 |
[17:17] | All your– well, now it’s no fun. | 都是你… 再说就没意思了 |
[17:20] | I know it’s my fault. | 我知道是我的错 |
[17:22] | But maybe it’s not too late to fix it. | 或许现在弥补还不晚 |
[17:24] | Of course it’s too late. | 当然晚了 |
[17:25] | That scroll says the Crocs are the new Furious Five! | 卷轴上写了 封鳄鱼做新的盖世五侠 |
[17:31] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[17:32] | Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, | 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[17:35] | Hold on, hold on! | 等等 等等 |
[17:38] | Holding. | 等着呢 |
[17:40] | It says Master Jia is commanded | 这上面写了贾师父受命 |
[17:42] | to train the replacements for the Furious Five. | 训练新的盖世五侠 |
[17:45] | He trained the Crocs, but that doesn’t mean | 他能训练鳄鱼们 但那不意味着 |
[17:48] | he can’t train the replacements for them too! | 他不能训练更新一代的盖世五侠 |
[17:53] | Master Jia? Hello? | 贾师父 你好 |
[17:57] | Olly olly oxen free! | 可以不用躲喽 |
[17:59] | Jia, jia, jia, jia, jia! | 贾 贾 贾 贾 贾 |
[18:02] | That’s it, I give up. We’re never gonna… | 够了 我放弃了 我们永远没法… |
[18:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:10] | Wow, you’re really small. | 哇 你还真小 |
[18:13] | Master Jia, I presume? | 我猜你是贾师父 |
[18:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:16] | And you must be the one they call “Po”. | 你应该就是传言中的阿宝吧 |
[18:24] | Lesson one: Never drop your guard. | 第一课 永远保持戒备 |
[18:28] | So you’ll train us? | 你会训练我们吗 |
[18:30] | If I do, this will be the most intense, arduous, | 如果我答应 这将是你们经历过的 |
[18:33] | And painful training you have ever experienced. | 最激烈 艰难 痛苦的锤炼 |
[18:37] | – Boo-ya! – Oh. | -超赞 -嗷 |
[18:38] | I, uh–I didn’t realize. | 我… 我没想到 |
[18:40] | That sounds kind of, uh… | 听起来有些… |
[18:45] | We’re in. | 交给你了 |
[19:39] | This is the life, huh? | 这才是生活 是吧 |
[19:41] | Food, shelter, lots of ancient weapons, | 食物 住所 满目琳琅的上古兵器 |
[19:45] | custom tile and junk. | 精美的瓦片什么的 |
[19:47] | There’s trouble in the village! | 村里出事了 |
[19:49] | What is it now? | 这次又怎么了 |
[19:51] | Bandits are robbing Ying the grocer. | 强盗洗劫了殷的杂货铺 |
[19:58] | Well, according to my records, | 根据我的记录 |
[20:00] | Ying failed to make his protection payment this week, | 殷这周的保护费没交 |
[20:03] | So the dude is up a xiaoxi without a duanjiang. | 他是不见棺材不掉泪 |
[20:07] | The old Furious Five never charged people, you know? | 从前的盖世五侠从来不收费 你知道吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah, faulty business model. | 没错 失败生意的典型 |
[20:18] | You have trained well, my pupils. | 你们的训练很出色 我的弟子们 |
[20:20] | – Even me? – Yes, Po. | -包括我吗 -没错 阿宝 |
[20:22] | Although perhaps with a little more crying than the others. | 可能比其他人多掉了些眼泪 |
[20:26] | Dad says that’s my special gift. | 老爹说那是我的天赋 |
[20:30] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[20:32] | Where are we going, Master Jia? | 我们去哪 贾师父 |
[20:34] | If you want the Jade Palace back, | 如果你们想重返玉殿 |
[20:36] | you’ll have to prove you’re more worthy of it | 你们必须证明自己 |
[20:38] | than the Crocs are. | 比鳄鱼们更有价值 |
[20:44] | They’re back. They’re back! | 他们回来啦 回来啦 |
[20:46] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[20:47] | The Crocs charge money to protect us! | 鳄鱼们要收钱才保护我们 |
[20:49] | They take our goods whenever they feel like it. | 只要想要就随便拿走我们的东西 |
[20:52] | They eat raw onions. | 他们吃生洋葱 |
[20:53] | So you’re saying you miss us? | 所以你们想念我们了 |
[20:55] | Yes, we do. | 没错 我们很想 |
[21:01] | Well, if it isn’t the Spurious Five. | 这不是”欺世五侠”嘛 |
[21:05] | -That means “fake”. – Fung. | -就是说他们是假货 -方恩 |
[21:07] | They are here to challenge you for the Jade Palace. | 他们要来挑战你们 要回玉殿 |
[21:11] | So be it. | 放马过来 |
[21:21] | I can’t help but notice you guys have been training. | 不难看出你们经过训练了呢 |
[21:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:27] | And I can’t help but notice | 我也不难看出 |
[21:28] | that you guys haven’t. | 你们可没怎么练 |
[21:30] | Well, we’ve been busy with all the graft | 我们忙着贪污腐败 |
[21:32] | and corruption, and the like. | 之类的事情 |
[21:45] | You have to make time for training, Fung. | 你必须挤时间训练 方恩 |
[21:47] | True warriors must always be at their peak. | 真正的武士必须时刻保持最佳状态 |
[21:52] | But it’s so– hard. | 训练太… 痛苦了 |
[22:05] | Training may be hard, | 练功或许很辛苦 |
[22:07] | but it’s not as hard as this! | 但绝没有这个痛苦 |
[22:12] | See, guys, I used to think training | 瞧 伙计们 我以前一直以为 |
[22:14] | was something you did until your kung fu was good enough. | 功夫足够好之后就不需要训练了 |
[22:18] | Now, I see that kung fu is training. | 如今 我明白了功夫离不开训练 |
[22:20] | It’s something you have to live every day. | 这是每天必备的功课 |
[22:23] | Well said, panda. Well said. | 说得好 熊猫 说得好 |
[22:26] | Thank you very– wait, what? | 很感谢你… 等等 什么 |
[22:33] | – Shifu? – Really? | -师父 -真的吗 |
[22:34] | – No way. – Should’ve seen that coming. | -不可能 -早该猜到是这样 |
[22:36] | I feel used, guy. | 我感觉被利用了 老兄 |
[22:38] | Po, I had to go to some extremes, | 阿宝 我必须使用一些非常手段 |
[22:41] | but I think I may have finally gotten you | 但我终于让你明白了 |
[22:43] | to understand the true importance of training. | 练功的重要性 |
[22:45] | You sure have, Master Shifu. | 你做到了 师父 |
[22:48] | – Good, so – That’s why I’m glad | -很好 -所以我很高兴 |
[22:49] | we just did a whole bunch of it | 我们最近练了那么多 |
[22:51] | so we can take a break for a while. | 现在能休息一阵子了 |
[22:53] | Who wants a nap? | 谁想睡上一觉 |
[22:54] | – Me! – I’ll take two! | -我 -我要睡两觉 |