时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ kung fu panda: Legends of awesomeness. | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:12] | Hear the legends of the kung fu panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 |
[00:18] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 |
[00:20] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 |
[00:21] | He climbed the mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 |
[00:23] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:26] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:31] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 |
[00:34] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 |
[00:38] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:42] | He lives and he trains | 他终日苦练 |
[00:44] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 |
[00:46] | Protect the valley, somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 |
[00:48] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 |
[00:50] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:54] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 |
[00:56] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:12] | All I gotta do, monkey, | 猴哥 我已经 |
[01:13] | is get this thing in place. | 整装待发 |
[01:15] | And then, when the kites catch the wind. | 只等风筝乘风而起 |
[01:20] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[01:22] | No, I’m sure it’s a great idea. | 不 这是个超赞的主意 |
[01:24] | Plus, crane knows all about wings and stuff, | 而且 灵鹤对风了如指掌 |
[01:26] | and he said it will totally work. | 他说这绝对没问题 |
[01:27] | No, I did not. | 我可没说 |
[01:28] | He said when it crashes, | 他说就算坠机了 |
[01:30] | it probably won’t burn. | 也不会起火燃烧 |
[01:33] | Release the kites! | 放飞风筝 |
[01:47] | Not yay. Not yay! | 别啊 别啊 |
[01:53] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[02:04] | We have to clean this up | 我们得赶在师父发现之前 |
[02:05] | before Shifu sees it. | 把这里打扫干净 |
[02:07] | We? | 为什么是我们 |
[02:10] | Master Shifu. I can explain. | 师父 这都是事出有因的 |
[02:12] | You see, monkey thought that– | 猴哥觉得 |
[02:22] | What a beautiful day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[02:27] | Just bursting with possibilities. | 心想的事儿都能成 |
[02:34] | What? | 啥 |
[02:45] | Master Shifu? | 师父 |
[02:47] | Have I told you guys lately | 最近我跟你们说过 |
[02:48] | that I think you’re just terrific? | 你们有多棒吗 |
[02:52] | – Okay. – This is crazy. | -好吧 -太疯狂了 |
[02:56] | Did you notice we kinda | 您有没有注意到刚刚 |
[02:58] | wrecked some stuff in there? | 我们搞了些破坏 |
[03:00] | We? | 为什么是我们 |
[03:01] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 那你们要怎么补救呢 |
[03:06] | We, uh, flooded the training hall. | 我们要挥汗整个训练厅 |
[03:09] | – Sure. – It’s raining goats. | -好 -挥汗如雨 |
[03:12] | About time. | 也该是时候了 |
[03:13] | Tigress smiled. | 虎妞刚才笑了一下 |
[03:16] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[03:20] | Aw, come on, that can’t really be him, right? | 那肯定不是师父本人 对吧 |
[03:22] | We totally should’ve checked to see | 我们绝对有必要验证一下 |
[03:24] | If someone was wearing a shifu mask. | 是不是有人戴着师父的面具 |
[03:26] | Maybe he’s just happy. | 也可能他只是心情好 |
[03:29] | You’re right, we should’ve checked | 你说得对 我们有必要验证一下 |
[03:30] | to see if it was a mask. | 看看到底是不是本人 |
[03:31] | I gotta get to the bottom of this. | 我要彻查此事 |
[03:33] | Activate panda stealth mode. | 启动熊猫隐身模式 |
[04:19] | Stealth mode? | 隐身模式 |
[04:44] | I guess he really just achieved inner peace. | 我想师父是练就了心如止水 |
[04:52] | Mei Ling. | 美玲 |
[04:58] | Shifu, look out! | 师父 小心 |
[05:03] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么事 |
[05:06] | She was gonna strangle you. | 她要袭击你 |
[05:08] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[05:09] | I was going to do this. | 我想要这样 |
[05:20] | Is that some new kind of kung fu, or | 这是什么新招式 还是 |
[05:25] | You may as well know. | 你可能也已经发现了 |
[05:28] | Mei ling and I have secretly rekindled our relationship. | 美玲和我秘密复合了 |
[05:31] | But it doesn’t need to be a secret anymore | 但这将不再是个秘密 |
[05:33] | Because I have officially gone straight. | 因为我已经金盆洗手 |
[05:36] | No more crime. | 不再是罪犯了 |
[05:37] | And I’m going to retire as well. | 我也打算退休了 |
[05:39] | Gone straight? | 金盆洗手 |
[05:40] | I’ll believe that when– what did you saided? | 我觉得 你说什么 |
[05:43] | You hearded me. | 你听的没错 |
[05:54] | Half a sec. | 耽误您一下 |
[05:57] | You can’t retire. We need you. | 你不能退休 我们需要你 |
[05:59] | You’re the master of the jade palace. | 你是玉殿的领袖 |
[06:01] | Who’ll yell at me when I play kickball | 我在英雄大厅玩蹴鞠的时候 |
[06:02] | In the hall of heroes? | 谁会朝我大吼制止我呢 |
[06:04] | How about you just don’t play kickball? | 你可以不玩蹴鞠啊 |
[06:05] | You can’t trust mei ling. | 你不能听信美玲 |
[06:07] | She totally betrayed you. | 她之前背叛过你 |
[06:08] | She’s evil, a vicious, spiteful– | 她邪恶 歹毒 心怀不轨 |
[06:13] | Uh, no offense. | 别介意 |
[06:17] | How can you ust-tray er-hay | 发生了那些事之后 |
[06:19] | After what she did last ime-tay? | 你为什么还相信她 |
[06:22] | The ody-swapping-bay? | 还记得灵魂交换 |
[06:24] | The ody-bay apping-sway? | 交换灵魂的事儿吗 |
[06:26] | The–the–the bad stuff that she did. | 所有她干过的坏事 |
[06:29] | Isten-lay o-tay e-may. | 听我说 |
[06:32] | I’m tired, po, | 我累了 阿宝 |
[06:34] | Tired of the stress of leadership, | 领导职位力不从心 |
[06:36] | Tired of responsibility. | 责任重大难以承受 |
[06:38] | Mei ling makes me happy. | 美玲能让我开怀 |
[06:41] | All I ask is a picnic with you, my dear, | 我只想同你一起野餐 亲爱的 |
[06:44] | a picnic that lasts forever. | 只愿时间能停在那美好的时刻 |
[06:47] | But– | 但是 |
[06:48] | Ah, gross. | 好恶心 |
[06:50] | Wait. You can’t retire. | 慢着 你不能退休 |
[06:53] | We still have to deliver that crown dealie. | 我们还要押送皇冠 |
[06:56] | Ah, yes, the Crown of Heaven, | 哦对 要送去皇家博物馆的 |
[06:58] | to the Imperial Museum. | 天堂之冠 |
[07:00] | You said it’s all important and valuable and junk. | 你说那是价值连城的旧货 |
[07:02] | You’re right, panda. | 你说得对 阿宝 |
[07:04] | Delivering the crown will be | 护送皇冠 |
[07:05] | my last mission for the jade palace. | 将是我在玉殿的最后一次任务 |
[07:07] | Then, I can retire. | 之后我就退休 |
[07:11] | But you are not to tell the five. | 但你不能对盖世五侠提起这事 |
[07:13] | Do you hear me? | 听到没 |
[07:16] | I have to go, my dear. | 我得走了 亲爱的 |
[07:23] | I’ll see you soon, my love. | 我们马上会再见的 我的心肝 |
[07:28] | I know I’m the happy-go-lucky panda and all, | 我看上去是个与世无争的熊猫 |
[07:30] | but if you do anything to hurt Shifu, | 但你如果敢伤害师父半分 |
[07:33] | I will make you pay | 我会让你 |
[07:35] | a lot. | 加倍奉还 |
[07:36] | Shifu’s lucky to have a friend like you. | 师父有你这样的朋友真是幸运 |
[07:49] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[07:53] | So they’re delivering the crown tomorrow, eh? | 他们明天就要护送皇冠了 |
[07:57] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[07:58] | They’ll be vulnerable while they’re in transit. | 他们运输途中最适合下手 |
[08:00] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[08:02] | That’s just what I needed to know. | 这正是我想知道的 |
[08:11] | It looks like Shifu’s final mission | 师父的收官之作 |
[08:14] | is going to be his last. | 也将是他的最后一程 |
[08:17] | Well, if it’s his final mission, | 如果这是他最后的任务 |
[08:18] | of course it will be his | 的确也会是他的 |
[08:19] | Just go with it. | 别说了 行动 |
[08:33] | The Crown of Heaven. | 天堂之冠 |
[08:35] | Ancient, solid gold, inestimably precious. | 年代久远 纯金打造 价值连城 |
[08:39] | I’ll be glad when we’ve delivered it | 得知我们要护送天堂之冠去皇家博物馆 |
[08:40] | to the Imperial Museum. | 我很乐意效劳 |
[08:42] | But it’s so sad to say good-bye | 但要和这么完美的东西说再见 |
[08:43] | to something so wonderful. | 难免很悲伤 |
[08:50] | Keep it together, panda, and don’t say anything. | 打起精神 熊猫 闭紧嘴巴 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I-I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[08:59] | Man, po, ever since you squashed me, | 阿宝 自从你挤了我 |
[09:01] | I’ve had a headache that won’t go away. | 头痛就一直没离开过我 |
[09:04] | Go away? | 离开 |
[09:05] | Can someone give me a hand with the pole on the left? | 有人能搭把手给我提一下左边的杆吗 |
[09:07] | Left? | 离开[与左边谐音] |
[09:09] | What’s the matter, Po? | 你怎么了 阿宝 |
[09:10] | Are we tiring you out? | 你累了吗 |
[09:12] | We-tiring? | 退休[与累谐音] |
[09:16] | Po is just sad to see | 阿宝只是不舍得 |
[09:18] | the Crown of Heaven go. | 看着天堂之冠离开 |
[09:19] | Right, po? | 对吧 阿宝 |
[09:21] | We had some great times together. | 我们有过一些美好时光 |
[09:23] | But you’re fine now, right? | 但你现在没事了 对吧 |
[09:25] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[09:27] | Okay, then. Let’s go. | 好啦 咱们走吧 |
[09:28] | Go? | 走 |
[09:34] | Keep your eyes open, everyone. | 每个人都保持警惕 |
[09:36] | This quiet may not last. | 可不会一直这么平静到最后的 |
[09:38] | – Last? – What’s sad about “Last”? | -最后 -“最后”有什么好伤心的 |
[09:41] | It’s your last mission. | 这是你最后一次任务 |
[09:42] | Po, will you– | 阿宝你能不能 |
[09:46] | They’re all around us. | 我们被包围了 |
[09:52] | Hey. These are Junjie’s guys. | 这些是俊杰的手下 |
[09:55] | Time to earn our pay. | 现在对得起我的工资了 |
[09:57] | Wait, you guys get paid? | 等等 你们是有工资的吗 |
[10:11] | – There’s Junjie. – He’s getting away. | -俊杰在那儿 -他要逃跑了 |
[10:14] | Deliver the crown to the museum. | 把皇冠安全送达博物馆 |
[10:15] | Po and I will catch Junjie. | 阿宝和我去抓俊杰 |
[10:20] | Was he always this fast? | 他总是跑得这么快吗 |
[10:22] | We’re losing him. | 我们要跟丢了 |
[10:27] | Junjie. | 俊杰 |
[10:27] | How did you know we were transporting the– | 你是怎么知道我们在运送 |
[10:32] | Mei ling. | 美玲 |
[10:35] | I told you so. | 我就说嘛 |
[10:38] | I’m sorry. I just never get to say that. | 抱歉 我从来没机会说这句台词 |
[10:40] | How–how could you? | 你 你怎么可以 |
[10:42] | Please, Shifu, let me explain. | 拜托 师父 让我解释 |
[10:45] | By all means. | 当然可以 |
[10:46] | I’m sure you had a very good reason | 我的心支离破碎 |
[10:47] | for ripping out my still-beating heart. | 想必你一定有充分的理由来解释 |
[10:51] | But, foofy, I did it for us. | 但 毛球 我这么做是为了我们 |
[10:55] | Years ago, | 数年前 |
[10:58] | not long after we broke up… | 我们分手后不久 |
[11:06] | I stole a beautiful, silver sword | 我从俊杰大师那里 |
[11:08] | From Master Junjie. | 偷了一把绝美的银剑 |
[11:17] | But I was more confident than skilled. | 但我太过自信 有所疏忽 |
[11:35] | I begged for mercy. | 我请他饶我一命 |
[11:37] | He said he would let me go, | 他说他会放我走 |
[11:38] | but someday, he would ask a favor. | 但日后必须满足他一个要求 |
[11:41] | One favor. | 只有一个要求 |
[11:45] | A few days ago, he asked that favor. | 几天前 他对我提出了那个要求 |
[11:48] | The Crown of Heaven. | 他要天堂之冠 |
[11:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:51] | If I failed to bring him the crown, | 若我不能把皇冠给他 |
[11:53] | Junjie said he would do away with me | 他会杀了我 |
[11:56] | and you. | 还有你 |
[11:59] | You have to believe me, I-I was only doing this, | 你得相信我 我这么做完全是为了 |
[12:02] | so we could be together. | 我们能在一起 |
[12:03] | Well, together and, you know, alive. | 在一起 长相厮守 |
[12:10] | Master shifu, we can’t trust her. | 师父 此人不可信 |
[12:12] | She’s pulled this kind of thing before. | 她这是故技重施 |
[12:14] | She’s just using you. | 她只是在利用你 |
[12:17] | – I believe her. – But– | -我相信她 -可是 |
[12:19] | – I said I believe her. | -我说我相信她 |
[12:23] | Well, it doesn’t matter anyway. | 反正也没什么差别了 |
[12:24] | By now, the five will have delivered | 五侠现在应该已经 |
[12:25] | The crown to the museum. | 把皇冠送去博物馆了 |
[12:27] | No. That place is like a fortress. | 不 那里就像一个堡垒 |
[12:30] | No one has ever broken into the Imperial Museum. | 没人进得了皇家博物馆 |
[12:33] | And if Junjie doesn’t get that crown, | 如果俊杰得不到皇冠 |
[12:35] | We’ll never be safe. | 他就不会放过我们 |
[12:37] | It may take him years, but sooner or later, | 或许会花上他几年的功夫 但是 |
[12:39] | he’ll get us both. | 他迟早会找到我俩 |
[12:41] | We must get him the crown. | 我们必须交出皇冠 |
[12:43] | But I can’t let you steal it, Mei ling. | 但我不能再让你去偷了 美玲 |
[12:46] | And that’s why I’m going to steal it myself. | 因此 就让我去偷吧 |
[12:50] | – You? – What? What are you– | -你 -什么 你在说 |
[12:52] | That’s crazy talk. You can’t steal stuff. | 真是疯话 你不能偷镖货 |
[12:55] | You’re Shifu. | 你是师父啊 |
[12:57] | Honor is the core of your being. | 荣耀即是你存在的理由 |
[12:59] | You can’t just sacrifice who you are for me. | 你不能为我牺牲自己 |
[13:02] | Yes, I’ve given my life to honor, | 对 我为荣誉而活 |
[13:05] | and it’s left me tired, cranky, and alone. | 那让我变得疲惫 古怪 孤独 |
[13:10] | Maybe it’s time to give my life | 也许是时候让自己 |
[13:11] | to something else– | 为别的事而活 |
[13:13] | Love. | 为爱 |
[13:15] | It’s out of the question, foofy. | 这是不可能的 小毛球 |
[13:17] | I won’t let you do it. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[13:19] | The thing of it is, my dear, | 事实上 亲爱的 |
[13:21] | you can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我 |
[13:24] | What? | 什么 |
[13:25] | Why–why, you– | 为什么你 |
[13:26] | Po, the cabin isn’t far from here. | 阿宝 不远处有个小木屋 |
[13:29] | Hold her there, so she can’t get in my way. | 把她关在那儿 她就不能阻止我了 |
[13:31] | Maybe I should get in your way? | 也许我应该阻止你 |
[13:34] | You can try, but do you really want | 你可以试试 但你真的想剥夺 |
[13:36] | to deny me my one chance at happiness? | 我获得唯一一次幸福的机会 |
[13:38] | My one chance at love? | 唯一一次爱的机会 |
[13:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:44] | – But if you want my opinion… – Not even a little. | -如果你愿意听我说两句 -我不想听 |
[13:47] | She just tricked you into doing her dirty work for her. | 她只是在教唆你与她同流合污 |
[14:19] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[14:29] | Is he– is he coming right at us | 他是不是 拿着个棍子 |
[14:32] | with a stick? | 朝我们走来 |
[14:33] | Hey, buddy! | 伙计 |
[14:34] | You can see we have crossbows, right? | 你看得到我们手上有弩箭的吧 |
[14:56] | Awesome. | 赞 |
[16:10] | You and I need to talk. | 咱们得谈谈 |
[16:15] | Aw, I hate being way in the back. | 我不喜欢待在后方 |
[16:17] | We never get to see any action. | 因为总是看不到动作场面 |
[16:23] | See, like that guy. | 瞧 比如这个家伙 |
[16:25] | Sure, he made it past the door guards, | 他通过了门口的守卫 |
[16:27] | But he’ll never get by the guys in the front. | 但他绝对过不了前面几个兄弟 |
[16:35] | Okay, but he’ll never make it | 好吧 但他肯定 |
[16:37] | past the first booby trap. | 过不了第一个陷阱 |
[16:43] | Yeah, but the next guards– | 还有下一队守卫 |
[16:46] | the second booby trap– | 第二个陷阱 |
[16:49] | Guards– | 守卫 |
[16:53] | Final booby trap. | 最后一个陷阱 |
[16:57] | We’re seeing action. | 我们正在行动 |
[16:58] | Oh, my gosh, we’re totally seeing action. | 天啊 真的轮到我们上阵了 |
[17:04] | Yay for action. | 如愿以偿 |
[17:24] | Mei ling. | 美玲 |
[17:27] | Po was right. | 阿宝说的没错 |
[17:28] | You tricked me into defeating the guards | 你骗我打败那些守卫 |
[17:30] | and disabling the defenses for you. | 好让你乘虚而入 |
[17:32] | Oh, foofy. | 小毛球 |
[17:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:50] | Could be a-a problem. | 有点麻烦啊 |
[18:04] | Seriously, don’t help me | 说真的 可别来帮我 |
[18:08] | or anything. | 什么都别干 |
[18:10] | I am an evil mastermind, madam. | 我是一个犯罪大师 女士 |
[18:12] | I am not known for my manners. | 讲礼貌我可不擅长 |
[18:16] | All right, Junjie. | 好吧 俊杰 |
[18:18] | Here’s the crown, just as we agreed. | 皇冠在这儿了 我履行了承诺 |
[18:22] | I commend you on your promptness. | 我欣赏你敏捷的身手 |
[18:25] | You have discharged your debt to me. | 咱们两清了 |
[18:27] | You are free. | 你自由了 |
[18:28] | Not for long. | 不会太久的 |
[18:32] | So are you guys gonna come along peacefully or– | 你们是打算乖乖投降 还是 |
[18:41] | I thought the signal was “Ca-caw” | 我还以为信号应该是”咔咔” |
[18:43] | – It was “Ca-caw.” – “Ca-caw.” | -是”咔咔” -“咔咔” |
[18:44] | – That’s what we agreed on. – Okay. | -我们之前说好的 -好吧 |
[18:46] | It’s on. | 动手 |
[19:13] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[19:45] | You know, on second thought, | 刚刚想了想 |
[19:47] | I think I would like to come peacefully. | 我还是愿意投降 |
[19:52] | It’s chor ghom prison for you, buddy. | 你就等着进磕岗监狱吧 伙计 |
[19:54] | Stop! | 停 |
[20:01] | Look, guys. It’s the Dragon Warrior. | 看 那是神龙大侠 |
[20:05] | I’ve got the real thieves here. | 我抓到了真的贼 |
[20:07] | Actually, she did the stealing. | 事实上 东西是她偷的 |
[20:09] | – Four-eyes there… – Uncalled for. | -这只四眼 -我不叫这个 |
[20:11] | Is more of the behind-the-scenes guy, | 是幕后黑手 |
[20:13] | but he’s just as guilty. | 他同样有罪 |
[20:15] | But he was all hitting us and stuff. | 但他打伤了我们 |
[20:17] | This is the honorable master shifu. | 这是伟大的师父 |
[20:20] | Obviously, he was trying to get the crown | 很明显他是要防止皇冠 |
[20:22] | to prevent her from stealing it. | 落入她的手中 |
[20:25] | Right? | 对吧 |
[20:26] | Uh, well, I– | 这个嘛 我 |
[20:28] | I’m just glad I got to see some action, | 很高兴自己能置身实战 |
[20:30] | ’cause now, I know I don’t like it. | 因为那让我知道 我不喜欢战斗 |
[20:33] | All right, then. It’s chor ghom prison for you. | 好啦 你们就等着进磕岗监狱吧 |
[20:46] | May I have a moment with Shifu? | 我可以和师父单独聊聊吗 |
[20:55] | Sweet fake fight, | 甜蜜一刻 |
[20:56] | although next time, | 也许下一次 |
[20:57] | maybe we don’t go quite so realistic. | 咱们可以不这么假戏真做 |
[21:01] | What is going on here? | 到底怎么一回事 |
[21:02] | Po and I planned this. | 阿宝和我计划了这一切 |
[21:04] | The furious five were in on it too. | 五侠也参与其中 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry I doubted Mei ling, Shifu. | 抱歉 我之前对美玲有所怀疑 师父 |
[21:08] | She really does love you. | 她真的很爱你 |
[21:10] | I couldn’t let you sacrifice your honor | 我不能让你拿自己的声誉冒险 |
[21:12] | to steal the crown. | 去偷皇冠 |
[21:14] | But Junjie– | 但俊杰 |
[21:15] | Junjie has to think I really tried | 俊杰以为我真的是 |
[21:17] | to bring him the crown. | 为他偷皇冠 |
[21:19] | So to be believable, | 为了让故事更可信 |
[21:21] | I’ll have to serve my time in prison. | 我将在狱中度过余生 |
[21:24] | Mei ling… | 美玲 |
[21:26] | This is the only way, | 这是唯一的办法 |
[21:27] | And I know you’ll wait for me. | 我知道你会等我 |
[21:29] | As long as it takes. | 直到海枯石烂 |
[21:36] | Sweaty eyes. | 感动的热泪 |
[21:46] | At least we got our picnic. | 至少我们可以野餐了 |
[21:48] | Yes, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[21:49] | It’s just a shame it can’t last forever. | 可惜不会一直这么下去 |
[21:52] | Here’s to us. | 敬我们 |
[21:56] | Foofy. | 小毛球 |