时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | – Smell this. | 闻闻这个 |
[01:16] | No. | 不想 |
[01:17] | – Smell this. | 那闻这个 |
[01:19] | – No. | 没兴趣 |
[01:21] | – Smell this. – No! | 那这个 – 没心情 |
[01:22] | – Smell this. – No. | 这个 – 不要 |
[01:24] | Smell this. This. | 闻这个 这个- |
[01:25] | This. This. | 这个 这个 |
[01:26] | Smell this! | 闻闻这个 |
[01:27] | – I told you, po, | 我说过了 Po |
[01:28] | I don’t want to play “smell this.” | 我不想玩这个 |
[01:32] | – Typical. | 真有你的 |
[01:33] | I come up with a super fun game | 我想出这么好玩的游戏 |
[01:34] | And I get no appreciation for it. | 你居然冷言以对 |
[01:37] | – It’s not a super fun game | 一点也不好玩 |
[01:38] | If the answer is always “cabbage soup.” | 因为答案都是白菜汤 |
[01:41] | You spilled all over yourself at lunch. | 午餐时你洒身了 |
[01:49] | A remote village! | 一个小村庄 |
[01:51] | Awesome! | 太好了 |
[01:52] | Simple folk living a simple life. | 简单的乡民 简单的生活 |
[01:54] | And I know how to make their simple day. | 而我知道怎么简单的度过一天 |
[01:57] | By letting them take in the awesomeness | 让他们成为武功高手 |
[01:59] | That is the dragon warrior! | 这才是神龙大侠 |
[02:03] | Folks like these know how to appreciate greatness. | 他们应该知道怎么敬仰大师 |
[02:07] | Ooh, they’ll probably throw me a parade. | 可能会抬着我游行 |
[02:08] | You think they’ll throw me a parade? | 你觉得他们会吗 |
[02:09] | I bet they’d throw me a parade. | 我觉得肯定会 |
[02:11] | – I don’t know, po. | 我不清楚 Po |
[02:12] | He may have beaten you to it. | 他可能比你人气高 |
[02:14] | – Who? | 谁 |
[02:14] | – The dragon warrior! | 神龙大侠 |
[02:17] | – what? | 不是吧 |
[02:20] | – “learn to be a dragon warrior. | 学习成为神龙大侠 |
[02:23] | “taught by master cheng, | 成大师主教 |
[02:24] | The one and only dragon warrior”? | 唯一的神龙大侠 |
[02:28] | What? | 这谁啊 |
[02:32] | – the resemblance is scary. | 画像好吓人啊 |
[02:33] | – This isn’t funny, monkey. | 这可不好笑 monkey |
[02:35] | This cheng guy is stealing my fans and my fanfare. | 这个姓成的偷了我的粉丝还有荣耀 |
[02:38] | He’s besmirching the dragon warrior name. | 他玷污了神龙大侠的名号 |
[02:41] | – Lighten up, po. Come on. | 看开点 Po 走吧 |
[02:43] | We’ve got to check this guy out. | 我们去看看这个家伙 |
[02:45] | – He better not have gotten a parade. | 他最好还没有被游行过 |
[02:50] | – Can’t wait to see the dragon warrior. | 等不及要看神龙大侠了 |
[02:52] | – Wonder what he’ll teach us today. | 不知道今天会教什么 |
[02:53] | – It’s time for the dragon warrior class. | 神龙大侠要开课了 |
[03:08] | – Wow, this cheng really packs ’em in. | 这家伙的学生还真不少 |
[03:11] | Let’s grab a seat in the back. | 去后面找个座位看看 |
[03:12] | – No way. This charade ends now. | 没门 这个把戏现在要结束了 |
[03:19] | Greetings, small-town villagers. | 大家好 小镇的村民 |
[03:22] | Say hello to– | 说你好对– |
[03:23] | – The dragon warrior! | 神龙大侠来了 |
[03:30] | – You look great, master cheng! | 你太棒了成大师 |
[03:32] | -thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:33] | Good to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:35] | I am rather magnificent, aren’t I? | 我登场很华丽 是吧 |
[03:40] | – Sit down! | 去坐下啊 |
[03:48] | Is this desk… For tiny children– | 这个桌子…是给小学生– |
[03:55] | I’ll stand. | 我还是站着吧 |
[03:57] | – Very well, class. | 好了 同学们 |
[03:59] | Where did we leave off in our last lesson? | 上一节我们讲到哪了 |
[04:02] | – You were explaining how you saved | 讲到你怎样 |
[04:03] | The valley of peace by defeating tai lung. | 打败太狼拯救和平谷 |
[04:09] | – I’ll have to buy his book. | 我要买他的书 |
[04:14] | – Ah, yes. | 啊 对 |
[04:16] | Quite a vigorous scrap, that was. | 那是场相当有力的战斗 |
[04:18] | But remember, one must master the mind | 记住 只有掌握思想 |
[04:21] | Before one can master the foot or feet. | 才能掌握脚或蹄 |
[04:26] | – You’re writing that down? Seriously? | 你们还做笔记 开什么玩笑 |
[04:30] | – The dragon warrior is so awesome! | 神龙大侠真是太棒了 |
[04:33] | – And you will be, too. | 你也会的 |
[04:35] | You see, anyone can be a dragon warrior | 谁都可以成为神龙大侠 |
[04:37] | If it’s in their heart. | 关键在于你的内心 |
[04:40] | Anyone. | 谁都可以 |
[04:41] | – Anyone? | 谁都可以 |
[04:44] | – Keep it together, po. | 靠近一点 Po |
[04:46] | I think the worst is over. | 我觉得差不多了 |
[04:55] | – You gotta be kidding me! | 你们这是在逗我吗 |
[04:59] | – Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[05:01] | – Yeah, buddy. You. | 有啊 老兄 你就是问题 |
[05:04] | – Why are you doing this? | 你这是要干吗 |
[05:06] | – Because that guy is not the dragon warrior. | 因为那货根本不是神龙大侠 |
[05:10] | – But I am. | 我就是神龙大侠 |
[05:15] | – Oh, yeah? Then, prove it. | 是吗 那证明一下 |
[05:22] | – He’s got a poster! | 他都有海报了 |
[05:24] | What more do you want? | 你还要怎么证明 |
[05:28] | – If you’re the dragon warrior, | 你要是神龙大侠的话 |
[05:29] | Then what does paragraph seven Of the sacred scroll of meditation say? | 那么冥想神卷轴第七章说的是什么 |
[05:34] | – Class, take note. | 同学们 注意 |
[05:36] | A true dragon warrior doesn’t need To prove he’s the dragon warrior. | 真正的神龙大侠是不需要什么证明的 |
[05:41] | He simply is. | 他明显就是 |
[05:44] | – So deep. | 好深奥 |
[05:45] | – We should throw him another parade. | 我们应该抬着他游行 |
[05:46] | – I love him so much! | 我爱死他了 |
[05:50] | – All right, all right. This is–look. | 够了 够了 太扯了 听着 |
[05:52] | I know you’re not the dragon warrior because I– | 我知道你不是神龙大侠 因为我– |
[05:55] | – Bandits! | 有强盗 |
[06:05] | – Give us all your square coins! | 把你的钱都交出来 |
[06:10] | – Everyone, stay back. | 所有人退后 |
[06:12] | I’ll handle this. | 交给我好了 |
[06:15] | – Come on, po. We gotta help! | 走 Po 我们去帮忙 |
[06:18] | Let’s see how much they like their dragon warrior | 看看他们的神龙大侠 |
[06:21] | After he gets his lying face thumped. | 说谎的嘴脸是怎么被胖揍的 |
[06:34] | – Strength of will beats strength of body. | 意志力一直强于肉体 |
[06:39] | – One kick in the gut is worth two in the head. | 看我来个一劈两牛 |
[06:42] | – Hey, he’s not bad. | 他功夫还不赖啊 |
[06:46] | – Always brush between meals. | 总是在两餐之间来刷怪 |
[07:03] | – Run! | 撤退 |
[07:04] | The dragon warrior is too tough for us! | 对付神龙大侠我们级别还不够 |
[07:07] | master cheng! Master cheng! | 成大师 成大师 |
[07:10] | How does he do it? | 他怎么那么牛叉 |
[07:12] | master cheng! | 成大师 |
[07:13] | – Once again, the dragon warrior has kept our town safe. | 神龙大侠又一次拯救了我们 |
[07:17] | Long live the– | 长久的– |
[07:18] | that! Is! It! | 你们够了 |
[07:21] | Cheng is not the dragon warrior | 他根本不是神龙大侠 |
[07:23] | Because there can only be one dragon warrior, | 这里只有一个神龙大侠 |
[07:25] | And I am that dragon warrior! | 我才是真正神龙大侠 |
[07:38] | – Fine. | 行 |
[07:39] | Then we’ll settle this the old-fashioned way– | 那就用最古老的方式来解决 |
[07:41] | With a fight! | 我们对打 |
[07:44] | Real dragon warrior versus fakey sheepy dragon warrior. | 真正的神龙大侠对假羊牌神龙大侠 |
[07:49] | – Don’t do this, po. | 别这样 Po |
[07:51] | It’s beneath you. | 这不是你的风格呀 |
[07:52] | – And soon he will be, too. | 他马上就会倒在我脚下 |
[07:54] | Beneath my fists… | 我有力的拳头 |
[07:57] | That’ll be on his face | 和他的脸来个亲密接触 |
[07:59] | And various other body parts. | 以及他身体的其他部位 |
[08:03] | – Yeah, I get it. | 嗯 了解 |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah! | 怎样 |
[08:10] | That’s right! | 就这样 |
[08:11] | What are you gonna do about that? | 刚才那招怎样? |
[08:12] | Cha! Or that! | 看这招 |
[08:13] | Nothing! Didn’t think so. | 没感觉 没什么想法吗 |
[08:15] | Okay, folks. | 好了 乡亲们 |
[08:16] | You might want to start planning my parade, ’cause– | 你们可能会想抬着我游行 因为– |
[08:31] | – Pretty cowardly for a dragon warrior, | 杂耍式的神龙大侠 |
[08:33] | Wouldn’t you say? | 你不觉得吗 |
[08:41] | – Coward? | 杂耍? |
[08:52] | cheng! Cheng! Cheng! Cheng! | 成 成 成 成 |
[08:55] | Not bad, panda. | 耍的不错 熊猫 |
[08:57] | You– | 你– |
[08:58] | You have clearly studied my techniques. | 你应该研究过我的套路 |
[09:02] | – Time for you to study my fists, | 该让你知道我拳头的厉害了 |
[09:04] | Which will hit your face and other various other– | 重重捶在你脸上以及其他– |
[09:06] | – We get it! | 知道了 |
[09:11] | Take that! | 接招 |
[09:12] | – Cheng! Cheng! Cheng! | 成 成 成 |
[09:15] | cheng! Cheng! Cheng! Cheng! Cheng! Cheng! | 成 成 成 成 成 成 |
[09:22] | Careful, now. | 该小心了 |
[09:23] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我可不想伤着你 |
[09:31] | – So, mr. Teacher guy, as the real dragon warrior, | 那个 教学的家伙 让真正的神龙大侠 |
[09:34] | I say to you… | 送你一句 |
[09:44] | – So… | 接下来 |
[09:46] | Guess you can start planning my parade now. | 可以抬着我游行了 |
[09:48] | First off, let’s talk confetti. | 首先是选择彩纸 |
[09:56] | – Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[09:57] | Are you not the real dragon warrior? | 你不是真的神龙大侠吗 |
[10:06] | How–how could you? | 你 你怎么能这样呢 |
[10:08] | We trusted you, and you made fools out of us! | 我们信任你 而你却在耍我们 |
[10:11] | – I didn’t mean for this to | 我不是真心想这样 |
[10:13] | – Now what am I gonna do on tuesdays? | 那我以后星期二去干吗 |
[10:15] | – I can’t believe this! | 难以置信 |
[10:20] | – What’s wrong with them? | 他们怎么了 |
[10:22] | They wanted the dragon warrior. | 他们不是要神龙大侠吗 |
[10:24] | – I think they wanted a hero, | 我觉得他们是想要英雄 |
[10:25] | And you just took theirs away from them. | 你刚才有点偏离方向了 |
[10:34] | I know simple folk, and simple folk are resilient. | 我了解简单生活的人们 给他们点时间 |
[10:38] | – I don’t want to live! I don’t want to live! | 我不想活了 我要去自杀 |
[10:41] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[11:00] | hey, cheng. | 嘿 成 |
[11:01] | Some day, huh? | 这一天过的 哈 |
[11:03] | – So, not teaching your dragon warrior class anymore? | 那个 不教神龙大侠培训班了 |
[11:06] | – What choice do I have? | 我有选择吗 |
[11:09] | – Not lying is a choice. | 诓人可不是好选择 |
[11:12] | Just sayin’. | 我说的是实话 |
[11:14] | – I didn’t lie. | 我可没诓人 |
[11:16] | At least it didn’t start out that way. | 最起码一开始不是 |
[11:20] | I grew up in a big family. | 我生长在一个大家庭里 |
[11:22] | All I ever wanted to do was stand out, | 我一直都想脱颖而出 |
[11:25] | Be special. | 与众不同 |
[11:27] | But I wasn’t. | 但我不是 |
[11:30] | My brothers and sisters became doctors…Lawyers… | 我的兄弟姐妹们有的做了医生 律师 |
[11:33] | Carnival workers… | 杂耍艺人 |
[11:36] | The only way to make my mark | 为了实现自我价值 |
[11:37] | Was to strike out on my own. | 我只能远走他乡 |
[11:40] | My travels took me far. | 我旅行走的很远很远 |
[11:42] | I made my way to this remote village. | 我在这个小村庄找到了自我价值 |
[11:46] | That’s when fate stepped in. | 这是命运的安排 |
[12:02] | – The villagers had never seen anything like it. | 乡亲们从未看过这场面 |
[12:05] | They thought I was extraordinary. | 他们以为我是救世主 |
[12:06] | They thought I was the dragon warrior! | 他们把我当成了神龙大侠 |
[12:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:14] | I should have corrected them, | 我该跟他们讲清楚 |
[12:16] | but I felt special. | 但是我找到感觉了 |
[12:18] | Finally! | 总算找到了 |
[12:20] | And now… | 结果现在 |
[12:23] | now it’s all over. | 现在全没了 |
[12:26] | – Welp, that’s the way the fortune cookie crumbles. | 故事听完 该去吃饼干了 |
[12:29] | Good luck with everything. | 祝你事事顺利 |
[12:32] | – Look, I feel bad, | 我也很抱歉 |
[12:33] | But the universe chose me, not him. | 不过命运选择了我 不是他 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry, cheng. | 很对不起 成 |
[12:37] | I mean you seem like a good guy. | 你看起来也像是个好人 |
[12:39] | You’ll just find something a little less awesome to be. | 去找点自己觉牛叉的事去做 |
[12:43] | Let’s hit it, monkey. | 该走了monkey |
[12:44] | – Yeah. Take care, cheng. | 好吧 保重 成 |
[12:46] | We’ll go make sure those bandits are gone. | 我去看看强盗走了没有 |
[12:48] | – Don’t worry about them. | 不用管他们 |
[12:50] | I paid them to lose to me. | 都是我花钱雇的 |
[12:52] | They’re actually an out-of-work acting troupe. | 他们是失业的剧团演员 |
[12:56] | – Since the panda exposed cheng as a fraud, | 由于熊猫揭穿了成的把戏 |
[12:59] | No more pay day. | 以后就没钱领了 |
[13:01] | We are unemployed. | 我们失业了 |
[13:03] | – But shi wo, we have to work, | 但是世鸿 我一定得工作 |
[13:05] | We have to eat. | 不然拿什么吃饭 |
[13:06] | And there aren’t any theatres out here, | 这里也没有什么剧院 |
[13:08] | Not even dinner theatre. | 连餐厅演出都没有 |
[13:11] | What? I’m not above it. | 怎么了 我又没掉价 |
[13:15] | – Aye. – Yeah. | 嗯 对 |
[13:16] | – Let’s put our thinking caps on | 大家集中想一想 |
[13:18] | And figure out how we can get money | 怎么才能得到钱 |
[13:20] | Without having to work. | 还不用工作 |
[13:25] | It would be so brilliant | 我真是太有才了 |
[13:28] | If we could just get people | 我们就去拦着村民 |
[13:29] | To give us their money and such. | 强迫他们把钱给我们 |
[13:33] | But how? | 但是要怎么做 |
[13:53] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:54] | Instead of playing bandits, | 既然我们扮演土匪 |
[13:55] | We’ll actually be bandits. | 那我们来真的怎么样 |
[13:57] | It’s so method. | 再合适不过了 |
[13:59] | Everyone get into character. | 大家都本色出演 |
[14:00] | Tomorrow morning, we ransack that village | 明天一早 我们去洗劫村庄 |
[14:02] | With great gusto. | 要拿出勇气来 |
[14:04] | Light up the sky, everyone! | 点亮天空 各位 |
[14:06] | Light up the sky! | 点亮天空 |
[14:09] | – You really think cheng will be okay? | 你真的觉得成会没事吗 |
[14:11] | – Absolutely. | 那是当然 |
[14:13] | I know simple folk, and simple folk are forgiving. | 我了解乡亲们 他们都是宽容的 |
[14:18] | – Get out! – Get out of here! | 快滚 滚出去 |
[14:20] | – Nobody wants you here! | 没人想看见你 |
[14:22] | – Leave our town now, phony! | 离开我们的小镇 骗子 |
[14:23] | – I can’t believe we threw him a parade! | 我们居然抬着他游行过 |
[14:25] | – Wait! Everybody, stop! | 等一下 大家住手 |
[14:28] | Now listen up–ow! | 现在听好了 |
[14:31] | Yes, cheng lied. | 成是骗了你们 |
[14:34] | But he’s not a bad guy. | 但他不是坏人 |
[14:36] | And his kung fu’s pretty good too. | 他的功夫也很好 |
[14:37] | I mean, not as good as mine, | 当然了 还是比不上我 |
[14:39] | But I have the advantage of training at the jade– | 毕竟我在翡翠宫练过 |
[14:45] | – Right. | 好 |
[14:46] | What I’m saying is, | 我想说 |
[14:48] | Even if cheng isn’t the totally bodacious dragon warrior, | 就算成不是真的神龙大侠 |
[14:51] | Can’t you forgive him anyway? | 你们能原谅他吗 |
[14:56] | No! | 不行 |
[14:57] | – Forget him! | 不想再看见他 |
[14:59] | Simple folk can hold a grudge, huh? | 乡亲们的怨念很深啊 |
[15:03] | – Bandits! | 强盗 |
[15:07] | – What are they doing back here? | 他们又回来干吗 |
[15:08] | – Probably didn’t get the whole “the jig is up” memo. | 也许他们不知道把戏拆穿了 |
[15:11] | Fear not, simple citizens! | 别害怕 乡亲们 |
[15:13] | The dragon warrior will deal with these ruffians. | 神龙大侠会收拾这些暴徒的 |
[15:16] | You there! | 说你呢 |
[15:18] | Don’t take another step! | 别瞎晃悠 |
[15:20] | Hey, guys. Way to sell it. | 老兄 配合好啊 |
[15:23] | The dragon warrior doth say | 神龙大侠说了 |
[15:24] | That your kind aren’t welcome here! | 这里不欢迎你小子 |
[15:27] | Thing is, show’s closing. | 看好 快演完了 |
[15:29] | Don’t protrudeth me any of your lip, foul heathen! | 别冲我努嘴 那犯规 |
[15:32] | Don’t feel bad. | 别在意 |
[15:32] | Good run, mostly positive reviews, | 表现不错 给你满分 |
[15:34] | But it’s time to move on. | 该往下走了 |
[15:35] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[15:39] | No problem, everybody. | 没事了 乡亲们 |
[15:41] | The dragon warrior has– | 神龙大侠已经– |
[15:42] | – I say the show must go on. | 我觉得扮演应该继续下去 |
[16:03] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[16:06] | Aw, man. | 不嘞个是吧 |
[16:07] | This happens to me entirely too often. | 这种情况不用这么频繁啊 |
[16:10] | – I heard that. | 我可听见了 |
[16:21] | – This village belongs to us now. | 现在这村庄是我们的了 |
[16:25] | – Please, leave them alone. | 求你 别伤害他们 |
[16:27] | These are good people who– | 他们都是好人 |
[16:31] | – Should I tie him up, too? | 要把他也绑起来吗 |
[16:33] | – Why bother? | 干吗搭理他 |
[16:34] | He’s nothing special. | 他没什么特别的 |
[16:49] | – Cheng… | 成 |
[16:51] | – Don’t worry about me, po, | 别担心我 Po |
[16:53] | For as the lotus blossom opens, one must– | 要让莲花开放 必须 |
[16:57] | I hate myself. | 我很自己 |
[17:04] | – Way to go, po. | 干的真好 Po |
[17:05] | Thanks to your big ego, a hero’s been crushed, | 多亏了你 一个英雄被摧毁 |
[17:08] | Everyone’s upset, | 搞的大家都心烦意乱 |
[17:09] | And bandits have taken control of the whole town. | 结果土匪占了整个村庄 |
[17:14] | – So… | 就是说 |
[17:15] | No parade? | 没有游行了 |
[17:18] | – That’s it, shi wo. | 好了 世鸿 |
[17:20] | We’ve taken everything they’ve got! | 我们拿了他们所有的东西 |
[17:22] | – Excellent. | 很好 |
[17:23] | And now, since we have a captive audience… | 现在 既然我们有这么些观众 |
[17:26] | – But can’t you see? | 你看不出来吗 |
[17:28] | It is you that I love. | 我爱的人是你 |
[17:43] | Musical theatre– | 音乐剧 |
[17:45] | must break free. | 要弄断这个 |
[17:50] | – Ugh, this is crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[17:52] | Are you all really gonna let them steal your stuff? | 你们就这么干看着让他们抢你的东西吗 |
[17:54] | They’re just actors! | 他们就是些演员 |
[17:59] | – Uh, well-armed actors? | 额 武打演员 |
[18:01] | – Great. Now see what you did? | 看你干的好事 |
[18:04] | – Critics. | 评论家嘴脸 |
[18:05] | New third act, guys. | 第三幕新章 伙计们 |
[18:07] | Instead of just robbing this village, | 我们不是抢劫这个村庄 |
[18:09] | We’re gonna burn it to the ground! | 而是要把它夷为平地 |
[18:12] | Light up the sky! | 点亮天空 |
[18:15] | – All right, fellas. Torch it! | 好了 伙计们 烧掉这里 |
[18:20] | No! | 住手 |
[18:23] | you can’t. | 你不能烧 |
[18:28] | – What are you gonna do about it? | 你想怎样 |
[18:30] | You’re not the dragon warrior. | 你又不是神龙大侠 |
[18:33] | – Anyone can be a dragon warrior | 任何人都可以成为神龙大侠 |
[18:35] | If it’s in their heart. | 关键在内心 |
[18:42] | – Look at him, after how we treated him. | 看看 我们对他那样他还帮我们 |
[18:45] | – There’s no way he can take them by himself. | 他一个对付不了他们一群的 |
[18:49] | – I am the dragon warrior! | 我是神龙大侠 |
[18:53] | – I am the dragon warrior! | 我是神龙大侠 |
[18:56] | – I am the dragon warrior! | 我是神龙大侠 |
[18:58] | – I am the dragon warrior! – I am the dragon warrior! | 我是神龙大侠 我是神龙大侠 |
[19:01] | – I am the dragon warrior! – I am the dragon warrior! | 我是神龙大侠 我是神龙大侠 |
[19:04] | – I am the dragon warrior! | 我是神龙大侠 |
[19:05] | – I am! – I am– | 我是 我是 |
[19:06] | – I am the dragon warrior! – I am the dragon warrior! | 我是神龙大侠 我是神龙大侠 |
[19:17] | – Let’s get’ em! | 揍他们 |
[19:29] | – Hurry, po. | 赶快 Po |
[19:30] | The villagers need a real dragon warrior! | 村民需要真正的神龙大侠 |
[19:32] | – Let’s do this thing! | 来大战一场吧 |
[20:03] | – Time for the big finish. | 准备迎接大boss了吧 |
[20:04] | Just me versus the dragon warrior. | 我来对战神龙大侠 |
[20:07] | – With pleasure! | 乐意奉陪 |
[20:09] | Now everyone will be able to appreciate | 是时候让大家看看 |
[20:12] | The awesomeness of the dragon warrior! | 牛叉的神龙大侠了 |
[20:24] | It’s up to you, cheng! | 该你了 成 |
[20:25] | You’re the “dragon warrior.” | 你可是神龙大侠啊 |
[20:28] | Kick his scenery-chewing butt. | 狠狠踢他那嘴脸 |
[20:34] | – You were right, cheng! | 你说的对 成 |
[20:35] | Anyone can be the dragon warrior… | 谁都可以成为神龙大侠 |
[20:38] | – If it’s in their heart. | 要看你的内心 |
[20:41] | – I know you can do it. | 我知道你可以做到 |
[20:44] | – This will be your final curtain. | 这是你的最终幕 |
[21:31] | – And…Scene. | 最后 谢幕 |
[21:34] | – Way to go, cheng! | 干的好 成 |
[21:36] | That’s how you do it, dragon warrior-style. | 这才有神龙大侠的风范 |
[21:40] | – Not taking the glory for yourself, po? | 出风头的事不留给自己 Po |
[21:42] | You feeling okay? | 感觉怎样 |
[21:44] | – Feeling fine, monk. | 感觉很好啊 monk |
[21:45] | I told you. I just wanted a parade. | 我给你说过 我就是想被游行 |
[21:50] | master cheng! Master cheng! | 成大师 成大师 |
[21:53] | Master cheng! | 成大师 |
[21:55] | – Smell this. | 闻闻这个 |