时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And Now… | 请欣赏 |
[00:05] | ???? | 梦工厂出品”功夫熊猫” |
[00:07] | ??? | “大侠传奇” |
[00:11] | – * Hear The Legends Of The Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised In A Noodle Shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:19] | * Never Seeking Glory Or Fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | * He Climbed A Mountaintop * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * And Earned The Dragon Warrior Name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:27] | * Doong, Da-Doong, Doong, Shu-Gong, Da-Doong, Doong * | |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu Saw The Warrior Blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * And Master The Skills Of Bodacious And Awesome * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:37] | * Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:38] | * Doong, Da-Doong, Doong-Doong, Da-Doong, Da-Da-Doong * | |
[00:41] | * He Lives, And He Trains * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * And He Fights With The Furious Five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * Protect The Valley Somethin’, Somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * Somethin’, Somethin’ Alive * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:53] | * Legends Of Awesomeness * | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet. | 赞哟 |
[01:08] | – Panda, You’re Next. | 下一个 熊猫 |
[01:09] | Ten Seconds To Get To The Other Side Unscathed. | 10秒钟内毫发无损地过到对面去 |
[01:16] | Ha! Catlike Reflexes. | 哈! 猫爪反射 |
[01:19] | – Monkey! | 猴哥 |
[01:24] | – Two Points For Monkey. | 猴哥得两分 |
[01:26] | Lights Out, Po. | 你完啦 阿宝 |
[01:28] | – Dyah. | 阿嚏 |
[01:40] | Get Off Me. | 从我身上挪开 |
[01:44] | – Po, Five. Monkey, Four. | 阿宝五分 猴哥四分 |
[01:46] | – You Can’t Count That. | 这个不算数 |
[01:48] | – Sure, I Can. | 当然算 |
[01:50] | Shifu, That Was A Point, Right? | 师父 这得算一分吧 |
[01:52] | – I Don’t Care About Your Childish Score-Keeping, Panda. | 我才懒得管你那幼稚的算分呢 熊猫 |
[01:57] | – Monkey, That Was A Deceitful, Underhanded Attack. | 猴哥 刚才是欺诈且奸猾的攻击 |
[02:01] | Good Work. | 干得好 |
[02:04] | – The Point Of Sneak-Attack Training | 突袭训练的要点在于 |
[02:06] | Is To Do The Unexpected. | 出其不意 攻其不备 |
[02:09] | – What? Ooh! | 神马 唉呦 |
[02:11] | – See? Unexpected. | 看见没 这就叫出其不意 |
[02:13] | Tigress, You And Crane Are Next. | 虎妞 你和鹤儿来下一组 |
[02:16] | Ah-Choo! | 阿嚏 |
[02:26] | – Master Shifu, Can We Take Five | 师父 我们能不能休息五分钟 |
[02:27] | So I Can Go Sterilize My Beak With Hot Coals? | 我要去用热水给我的嘴消消毒 |
[02:31] | – Uh-Oh, I Think I Caught Tigress’ Cold. | 哦 我觉得我被传染了 |
[02:36] | – I Don’t Have… | 我没有 |
[02:39] | A Cold. | 感冒 |
[02:48] | – Hey, I Got A Cold Too. | 嗨 我也感冒了 |
[02:50] | – I Do Not Have A Cold. | 我才没有感冒 |
[03:05] | – Not Cool, Man. | 真讨人厌 |
[03:09] | – Friends Love The Sneezy Trick. | 大家都喜欢玩打喷嚏这招 |
[03:13] | – I Do Not Have A… | 我说了 我没有 |
[03:15] | Cold. | 感冒 |
[03:16] | – Wait. Maybe You Don’t. | 等等 也许是没有 |
[03:22] | I See. It’s River Fever. | 我知道了 是河热病 |
[03:28] | – What’s The Big Deal About River Fever? | 河热病没什么好大惊小怪的 |
[03:29] | You Get A Little Sneezy, A Little Snoozy. | 打打喷嚏 有点鼻塞 |
[03:32] | I’ve Personally Barfed A Couple Of Times; True Story. | 个人而言还吐过几次 真的 |
[03:34] | Then It’s All Over The Next Day. | 第二天都会好的 |
[03:36] | We All Had It As Kids. | 咱们小时候都得过 |
[03:38] | – I Didn’t. – Oh, Man. | – 我没有 – 不是吧 |
[03:41] | River Fever’s Bad News If You Get It As An Adult. | 成年以后再得河热病就要命了 |
[03:43] | You Wind Up Like This. | 你最后会变成这样 |
[03:47] | Is That A… A Pig? | 这个 是一头猪么 |
[03:49] | – There’s Only One Cure: | 只有一个方法能治愈 |
[03:51] | Tea Made From The Sacred Sun Orchid. | 喝下用稀有的太阳兰花泡的茶 |
[03:56] | – True. The Sun Orchid Is Powerful. | 没错 太阳兰花很好很强大 |
[03:58] | But Getting One Is Dangerous. | 但是要拿到它是很危险的 |
[04:00] | It Used To Grow Here, But Now It’s Only Found In One Place, | 过去这个地方就有 但是现在仅存于一处 |
[04:03] | The Valley Of The Scorpion. | 蝎子谷 |
[04:05] | – No One’s Risking Their Lives For Me. | 没有人该为了我去冒生命危险 |
[04:07] | I’ll Be Fine. – Fine? | – 我没事 – 这叫没事? |
[04:11] | Look At The Pig. | 看看这头猪 |
[04:11] | Look At The Pig! | 看看 |
[04:13] | – You May Feel Fine, But The Muscle Spasms Could Start At Any– | 你也许觉得还行 但是肌肉痉挛可能随时都会开始 |
[04:18] | Like That. | 比如现在 |
[04:20] | Tigress, If You Don’t Get That Orchid By Sundown, You’ll.. | 虎妞 如果你得不到太阳兰花 你就会… |
[04:23] | – What? | 会怎样? |
[04:25] | – I Can’t. | 我不能说 |
[04:27] | – What? | 说什么 |
[04:28] | – Well, First, You’ll Never Do Kung Fu Again. | 好吧 首先 你以后再也别想习武了 |
[04:33] | I’d Rather Die. | 那还不如死了算了 |
[04:34] | – Yeah, That’s Second. | 对 其次就是这个 |
[04:37] | – Well, It Looks Like The Dragon Warrior’s | 看起来 神龙大侠 |
[04:40] | Gonna Be Picking Up That Orchid Deal-Y. | 要挺身而出去采兰花了 |
[04:42] | – I’ll Get It. | 我去 |
[04:43] | 50 Points Says I Get There Before You. | 比你抢先一步拿到就得50分 |
[04:49] | – This Is No Game. | 这不是游戏 |
[04:51] | Few Have Ever Returned From The Valley Alive. | 很少有人能从蝎子谷生还 |
[04:54] | And Those Few Have Come Back Shambling Zombies, | 生还的那些也变成了僵尸状 |
[04:57] | Their Minds Destroyed By The Power Of Scorpion Sting. | 他们的意念都被蝎子摆尾的力量摧毁了 |
[05:03] | Long Ago, Scorpion Was A Celebrated Healer, | 很久以前 蝎子是一位有名的医生 |
[05:07] | An Expert In Medicinal Plants. | 药用植物方面的专家 |
[05:11] | The Soil In The Valley Of Peace | 和平谷的土壤 |
[05:13] | Was Perfect For Her Experimental Flowers. | 对于栽培她的试验性植物十分合适 |
[05:17] | But When She Discovered A Hypnotic Elixir | 但是 当她发现了一种催眠药剂 |
[05:20] | And Stung Herself With It, | 并注入了她自己的体内以后 |
[05:21] | It Warped Her Body And Her Mind. | 她的身体和意志就都被扭曲了 |
[05:25] | She Used This New Power To Control Others. | 她用这种新的力量来控制其他人 |
[05:29] | She Assaulted The Valley | 她把村民们变成红眼睛的僵尸 |
[05:30] | By Turning Villagers Into Red-Eyed Drones. | 来攻打山谷 |
[05:35] | She Nearly Succeeded In Taking Over, | 她差点就成功夺取了山谷 |
[05:38] | But Oogway Had Two Things She Didn’t Have: | 但是乌龟大师有两样她不具备的东西 |
[05:41] | The Villagers’ Loyalty And A Shell. | 村民的忠诚 和乌龟壳 |
[05:45] | Oogway Exiled Scorpion, | 乌龟大师放逐了蝎子 |
[05:47] | But She Stole The Last Sun Orchid That Grew Here. | 但是她偷走了最后一棵长在这的太阳兰花 |
[05:51] | She Has Sworn Eternal Vengeance | 她发誓要对 |
[05:53] | Upon Anyone From The Valley Of Peace, | 任何从和平谷来的人进行复仇 |
[05:56] | Which Is Why You Need To Be Extremely… | 所以你必须要非常的小心… |
[06:00] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[06:01] | – In Case You’re Wondering, I’ll Be Getting That Orchid Before You, | 如果你好奇为什么我能比你先找到那兰花 |
[06:04] | ‘Cause I’ve Got A Secret Weapon: Awesomeness. | 那是因为我有秘密武器 非同凡响 |
[06:07] | – Not A Chance. | 不可能 |
[06:09] | I’m Faster Than You At Everything… | 我做任何事情都比你快 |
[06:11] | Except Eating. | 除了吃东西 |
[06:15] | Oh, Maybe We Should’ve Stuck Around And Listened To Shifu. | 也许我们应该听师父的话 不应该来 |
[06:18] | – Man, He Is Such A Worrier. | 伙计 他就是这样的人 |
[06:20] | It Was Just “Blah, Blah, Blah, Danger,” | 只知道说什么什么很危险 |
[06:22] | “Blah, Blah, Blah, Certain Death” Kind Of Stuff. | 什么什么死定了之类的 |
[06:24] | You Know, He Should Cut Back On That Green Tea. | 他也许该少喝点绿茶 |
[06:26] | I Think It Makes Him A Little Tense. | 我觉得是喝太多茶才让他有点紧张兮兮的 |
[06:30] | That’s A Lot Of Skulls. | 有好多的头骨啊 |
[06:32] | You Want To Know Something Interesting About Skulls? | 你想知道点儿关于头骨的趣事吗 |
[06:34] | You Can’t Drink Soup Out Of Them. | 你不能用它们来喝汤 |
[06:37] | – Wow, That Is Interesting… To No One. | 喔 真有趣啊 你得了吧 |
[06:40] | Come On! We Got To Get A Move On. | 来吧 我们需要有所行动 |
[06:42] | So Pick Up The Pace! | 跟上节奏 别拉下 |
[06:44] | – Me? | 你说我么 |
[06:44] | You Couldn’t Pick Up The Pace With A Shovel. | 带着铲子走路没办法跟得上节奏 |
[06:47] | – Oh, Yeah? Watch Me Fl– | 你确定? 看我的 |
[07:02] | Uh, Think Anybody Heard That? | 你觉得刚才的事会有别人听见吗 |
[07:05] | – Think Anybody Didn’t Hear That? | 会有人听不见吗 |
[07:09] | – Ooh, Visitors From The Valley Of Peace. | 从和平谷来的客人们呐 |
[07:12] | – I Think I Dislocated My Forehead. | 我觉得我的额头歪了 |
[07:14] | – It’s That Adorable Panda Dragon Warrior They Speak Of. | 这就是传说中可爱的熊猫神龙大侠啊 |
[07:18] | – Uh, My Brain’s Like A Bag Of Pudding. | 哦 我的脑袋感觉就像是一大盒布丁 |
[07:21] | – Ha. Nothing New. | 哈 一直都是啊 |
[07:22] | Come On! | 快点 |
[07:23] | Tigress Needs That Orchid By Sundown. | 虎妞要在日落前得到那兰花 |
[07:26] | – Oh, They Need My Orchid. | 哦 他们想要我的兰花 |
[07:28] | And I Need To Add Something To My Collection Of Tchotchkes. | 我也能给我的收藏增加点展品了 |
[07:33] | His Adorable Panda Head Will Fit Right Here… | 他那可爱的熊猫头放这儿正合适 |
[07:37] | Once I Sever It From His Body. | 就等我从他的身上取下来了 |
[07:41] | Ooh, Yes, You Come And Get Your Medicine For Your Lady Friend. | 是啊 来给你的女朋友取药吧 |
[07:45] | I’ve Got It Right Here. | 我这儿正好就有 |
[07:49] | – You Know What Else Is Interesting About Skulls? | 你知道头骨还有什么好玩的吗 |
[07:52] | They Run Faster Than You. | 他们跑的比你快 |
[07:54] | – Ah, What I Lack In…Speed, | 我缺乏的是速度 |
[07:57] | I Make Up For… In…Stamina. | 不过好在我有耐力 |
[08:02] | Don’t Hurl. Don’t Hurl. | 别喘 别喘 |
[08:04] | Monkey! | 猴哥! |
[08:06] | I’m Gonna… Catch You! | 我要来抓你啦 |
[08:09] | – Good Luck, Po! | 祝你好运 阿宝 |
[08:36] | Scorpion. | 蝎子 |
[08:37] | You Can’t Beat Me. | 你不可能打败我 |
[08:39] | – I Already Have. | 已经打败了 |
[08:43] | Poison. | 毒药 |
[08:44] | – Not Exactly. | 不完全是 |
[08:46] | Oh, I Could Simply Have Poisoned You And Your Panda Friend, | 对哦 虽然只要下毒就能轻易结果了 你和你的熊猫朋友 |
[08:49] | But I’m A Shut-In, Thanks To Oogway. | 但是拜乌龟所赐 我过着暗无天日的生活 |
[08:52] | And This Is My Only Entertainment. | 这是我仅存的一点儿乐趣了 |
[08:55] | It’ll Be So Much More Fun To Watch | 看着你杀掉师父的小宠物 |
[08:57] | As You Destroy Shifu’s Little Pet, | 神龙大侠 |
[08:59] | The Dragon Warrior. | 是多么的有意思啊 |
[09:01] | – No! Po, Friend. | 不 阿宝 是我的朋友 |
[09:04] | – You’re Only Good To Me As Long As You Forget | 只有忘记他是你的朋友 |
[09:07] | That He Is Your Friend. | 你才会忠于我 |
[09:09] | – Forget My Friend. | 忘记我的朋友 |
[09:11] | – And Destroy Him. | 并且杀了他 |
[09:14] | – And… | 并且 |
[09:17] | – Destroy Him. | 杀了他 |
[09:18] | – Destroy Him. | 杀了他 |
[09:20] | I Must Destroy The Panda. | 我必须杀了熊猫 |
[09:23] | I Must Destroy Po! | 必须杀了阿宝 |
[09:30] | – Monkey? | 猴哥? |
[09:32] | Now, You Don’t Get Any Points For Hiding. | 现在躲起来可得不了分哦 |
[09:35] | – Must Destroy Po. | 必须杀了阿宝 |
[09:39] | – Are You Messing With My Head? | 你是不是在恶作剧呀 |
[09:41] | Ooh, A Berry. | 有个野果哎 |
[09:43] | Oh, Man. | 哦 伙计 |
[09:44] | It’s A Rock. | 是块石头 |
[09:46] | Wait. It’s Not A Rock. | 等等 不是石头 |
[09:52] | – It’s…Bird Poop? | 原来…是鸟粪? |
[09:56] | I Just Touched Bird Poop. | 我居然碰了鸟粪 |
[10:01] | Must Destroy Po. | 必须杀了阿宝 |
[10:04] | – It Won’t Destroy Me. | 我没事儿 |
[10:06] | It’s Just Gross. | 就是恶心了点 |
[10:09] | – Destroy Po. | 杀了阿宝 |
[10:14] | – Shifu And I Set Up A Sick Ward. | 师父和我建了个病房 |
[10:16] | It’s Completely Sanitary. | 绝对卫生 |
[10:21] | – Unlike My Face. | 不像我的脸这样 |
[10:23] | – I Don’t Need A Sick Ward. | 我不需要病房 |
[10:25] | I’m Fine. | 我没事 |
[10:28] | Muscle Spasm. | 肌肉痉挛 |
[10:29] | Perfectly Normal. | 绝对正常 |
[10:32] | – Don’t Touch Me! | 别碰我 |
[10:37] | – Uh, We Also Took In Some Kids With River Fever. | 我们同时还在照看一些得了河热病的孩子们 |
[10:39] | Hope You Don’t Mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[10:41] | – Of Course Not. | 当然不 |
[10:43] | I Love Children. | 最爱小孩儿了 |
[10:49] | Muscle Spasm. | 肌肉痉挛 |
[10:51] | – Not That Time. | 这次不是 |
[10:57] | – Hmm, To The Left Of The Skull, | 在这个头骨的左边 |
[10:58] | Which Means We Go Right At The… | 就是说我们现在往右边的 |
[11:05] | What Are You Trying To Do? | 你这是要干嘛 |
[11:06] | – Destroy Po. | 杀了阿宝 |
[11:10] | – Are You… | 你是不是? |
[11:12] | Sneak-Attack Training? | 在搞突袭训练? |
[11:15] | I Don’t Know If This Is The Best Time, | 不知道这会儿练习是不是合适 |
[11:16] | But Okay. | 不过好吧 |
[11:18] | Watch Your Back, ‘Cause Now It’s My Turn. | 注意啦 这次轮到我了 |
[11:26] | – Po, Ten. Monkey, Six. | 阿宝10分 猴哥6分 |
[11:32] | – Destroy Po. | 杀了阿宝 |
[11:42] | – Monkey? | 猴哥? |
[11:43] | Monkey, Monkey, Monkey, Monkey, Monkey! | 猴哥! 猴哥! 猴哥! |
[11:45] | Are You Messing With My Head? | 是不是又搞恶作剧啦 |
[11:49] | – Destroy Po. | 杀了阿宝 |
[12:07] | Po Has Taken A Commanding Four-Point Lead. | 阿宝领先4分 |
[12:10] | What Could Poor Monkey Possibly… | 要怎么做猴哥才能… |
[12:22] | Scorpion’s Lair. | 蝎子的老巢 |
[12:27] | – Destroy Po. | 杀了阿宝 |
[12:29] | – The Orchid Is In There! | 兰花就在里面 |
[12:32] | Cut It Out, Monkey. We Don’t Have Time For That! | 别闹了 猴哥 没时间玩这个了 |
[12:35] | Tigress Needs Our Help. | 虎妞需要我们的帮助 |
[12:46] | – So, Uh, I’m Hoping You Like Clowns. | 我希望你喜欢小丑表演 |
[12:52] | Then I’m Hoping You Like Not Hitting Me. | 还有希望你不喜欢揍我 |
[12:56] | – Hello, Boys And Girls. | 大家好 孩子们 |
[12:57] | I’m Mr. Ping– | 我是平先生 |
[12:58] | I Mean, Mr. Clown. | 我是说 小丑先生 |
[13:01] | I Have Come To Spread Joy And Happiness | 我是来传播喜悦和欢乐 |
[13:04] | And Two-For-One Coupons For Mr. Ping’s Noodle Shop. | 以及平先生面馆买一送一优惠券的 |
[13:13] | Oh, Someone Has A Sad Face. | 哇哦 有人看上去好难过呀 |
[13:17] | What’s Your Name, Little Girl? | 小姑娘你叫什么名字 |
[13:19] | – Back Away. | 离我远点 |
[13:22] | – Oh, And Would “Back Away” Like A Pretty Flower? | 好吧 “离我远点”姑娘喜欢花儿吗 |
[13:25] | – No. – Ta-Da! | – 不喜欢 – 看呐 |
[13:29] | – The Flower Is Made Out Of Coupons. | 花儿是用优惠券做的 |
[13:32] | – To Mr. Ping’s Noodle Shop. | 来平先生面馆吧 |
[13:34] | Four Out Of Five Herbalists Recommend Noodle Soup | 来吃百分之八十的中医都推荐的面汤 |
[13:36] | For River Fever. | 可以有效治疗河热病 |
[13:42] | Who’s The Master Juggler? | 谁是变戏法的大师? |
[13:46] | Not Me. | 不是我 |
[13:51] | I Love You So Much. | 我很爱你啊 |
[13:54] | – I Love You So Much. | 非常非常爱 |
[14:00] | Who Loves You? Who Loves You? | 谁爱你呢 |
[14:02] | Of Course, I Love You. | 当然是我爱你 |
[14:04] | ????Me Love You Always. | 我永远爱你 |
[14:12] | You’re Choking Me. | 你要掐死我了 |
[14:14] | – Doesn’t Mr. Clown Have Urgent Business Somewhere? | 小丑先生是不是还有要紧的事情要做呢 |
[14:17] | – Quite Right. | 正解 |
[14:19] | Quite Right. | 太正确了 |
[14:20] | Mr. Clown Has To Make Friends With The… | 小丑先生要去交朋友… |
[14:24] | Something Friendly. | 只和友好的人交朋友 |
[14:29] | Well, Kids, Mr. Clown Must Be Going Now. | 好了 孩子们 小丑先生必须得走了 |
[14:32] | Good-Bye! | 再见 |
[14:36] | – Ping’s Noodle Shop. | 记得平先生面馆呐 |
[14:41] | – We’ve Got To Find A Way In. | 我们得找条路进去 |
[14:45] | – Oh, That Monkey Doesn’t Know What He’s Doing. | 那猴子简直不知道在干嘛 |
[14:48] | He’s Pathetic At Destroying His Friend. | 太不擅长在朋友背后捅刀子了 |
[14:52] | I Blame The Parents. | 都怪基因不好 |
[14:54] | I Guess I’m Going To Have To Give Him A Little Help. | 看来我要给他提供点帮助了 |
[14:56] | If You Need Someone Violently Destroyed These Days, | 这年头如果想要果断地干掉某人 |
[14:59] | I Guess You Have To Do It Yourself. | 就只能自己动手了 |
[15:03] | Oh, These Are Really Heavy. | 这些可真重啊 |
[15:06] | – Destroy Po. | 杀了阿宝 |
[15:08] | – Uh, Yeah, I Don’t Think That’s Helping. | 你这是在帮倒忙吧 |
[15:10] | See If You Can Find Something To Pry These Open With. | 去找找有什么能撬开这门的 |
[15:13] | Something Metal Would Be Good. | 金属的就最好了 |
[15:14] | – Monkey. – With A Point. | – 猴子 – 有个支点的 |
[15:16] | And Hurry. | 快点 |
[15:23] | That Could Be A Broken Toe Right There. | 脚趾头都断了 |
[15:25] | Oh, Those Are Perfect. | 用这些正好 |
[15:27] | Let Me Just Get Out Of Your Way. | 我把路给你让开点 |
[15:30] | W-W-What Are You Doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:37] | – Can We Do Your Hair And Makeup? | 我们能给你梳妆打扮吗 |
[15:41] | – No. | 不能 |
[15:42] | – Are You Strong Enough To Stop Us? | 你现在有力气阻止我们吗 |
[15:46] | No. | 没有 |
[15:47] | We’re Gonna Make You Pretty! | 我们会把你变漂亮的! |
[15:51] | – So Do U U Love Po? | 所以 你爱阿宝吗 |
[15:53] | – Is Po Your Boyfriend? | 阿宝是你男朋友吗 |
[15:54] | – W-What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[15:56] | He Will Be When He Sees You! | 等他见到你现在的样子 就是啦 |
[16:01] | – Just Perfect. | 真够美的 |
[16:06] | Wait A Second. You’re Really Trying To– | 等等 你不是真的想要… |
[16:08] | – Destroy Po. | 杀了阿宝 |
[16:31] | – Must Destroy Po. | 必须杀了阿宝 |
[16:35] | – Your Eyes– What’s With Your– | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[16:37] | Wait A Second. | 等会儿 |
[16:39] | Red And Glowing Eyes, Trying To Kill Me, | 闪着红光的眼睛 还想要杀了我 |
[16:40] | Acting Like A Zombie. | 动作像个僵尸 |
[16:42] | That Scorpion Is Controlling Your Mind! | 蝎子正在控制你的意念 |
[16:45] | That’s Awesome! | 太牛了 |
[16:47] | What Does It Feel Like? | 感觉如何 |
[17:11] | Monkey, You’ve Got To Snap Out Of It. | 猴哥 你一定要把毒给排了 |
[17:14] | It’s Me, Po, Your Best Buddy. | 我是阿宝 你最好的朋友 |
[17:31] | Well, I Don’t Know If I’m Your Best Buddy, | 好吧 我不知道自己是不是你最好的朋友 |
[17:33] | But I’m One Of Your Buddies. | 但至少是朋友之一吧 |
[17:36] | Am I Your Best Buddy? | 我是你最好的朋友吗 |
[17:37] | It Could Be Mantis. | 有可能是螳郎 |
[17:38] | I Mean, I Know You Guys Have Lunch Together A Lot. | 我知道你们俩总在一起吃午饭 |
[17:40] | But You’re My Best Buddy. | 但你是我最好的朋友 |
[17:42] | Yes, You Are! | 你就是 |
[17:43] | Especially If You Stop Trying To Kill Me. | 尤其是如果你能停下来不杀我的话 |
[17:53] | – Destroy Po. | 杀了阿宝 |
[17:55] | – No! | 不 |
[17:56] | Don’t Do It, Monkey. It’s Me. | 别杀我 猴哥 是我啊 |
[17:58] | I’m Your Sneezy-Trick Friend. Remember? | 一起玩打喷嚏游戏的 记得吗 |
[18:00] | You, Me, Friends? | 你我是朋友啊 |
[18:01] | Sneezy Trick? Ha-Choo? | 打喷嚏游戏啊 阿嚏 |
[18:07] | – Friends! Remember? | 是朋友 记得吗 |
[18:18] | Friend? | 朋友? |
[18:21] | – It’s Getting Late. | 时间不早了 |
[18:22] | I’m Not Sure They’re Gonna Make It. | 我不知道他们能不能做到 |
[18:24] | – Don’t Say That. They’ll Be Here. | 别那么说 他们会成功的 |
[18:27] | Crane, Viper… | 鹤儿 小蛇… |
[18:31] | Mantis… | 螳郎 |
[18:32] | I’ll Never Do… | 我再也不能 |
[18:35] | Kung Fu Again. | 习武了 |
[18:37] | – Hey, Don’t Worry, Tigress. | 嗨 别担心 虎妞 |
[18:39] | There’s Lots Of Other Things You’re Good At, | 你还擅长做很多其他事情的 |
[18:41] | Like… Uh… | 比如…呃… |
[18:47] | – Don’t Worry. | 别担心 |
[18:49] | They’ll Be Here. | 他们会回来的 |
[18:55] | – Someone’s At The Door. | 有人在敲门 |
[18:57] | Come In! | 请进 |
[19:11] | – Po No Mo’. | 再也 没有 阿宝 |
[19:14] | – Look At You. | 看看你 |
[19:16] | Who Did A Good Job? | 谁表现出色了呀 |
[19:17] | Monkey, That’s Who. | 是猴子 |
[19:25] | He’s Only Been Dead A Few Minutes. | 他才死了几分钟而已 |
[19:27] | He Shouldn’t Stink Already. | 不应该就这么臭的 |
[19:30] | – That’s The Stink Of Awesomeness! | 这是非同凡响的臭味 |
[19:37] | – Us, One. | 我们得一分 |
[19:39] | – Scorpion, Zero. | 蝎子 零分 |
[19:41] | – Oh, How Did You Overcome My Mind Control? | 你是怎么克服我的意念控制的 |
[19:44] | – With A Poison That’s Stronger Than Yours. | 用一种更厉害的药 |
[19:46] | And That Poison Is Called “Friendship.” | 这种药叫做友谊 |
[19:49] | – We’ll Take That Flower Now. | 我们现在要来取兰花了 |
[19:52] | – The Only Thing You’re Going To Get | 你唯一能得到的 |
[19:53] | Is A Little Soap To Wash Out Your Filthy Mouth. | 就是一块用来洗洗你那臭嘴的肥皂 |
[19:57] | – Let’s Do This. | 我们行动吧 |
[20:03] | It’s On Me! It’s On Me! | 在我头上 在我头上 |
[20:24] | – This Is Going To Sting A Little Bit. | 会有一点点刺痛 |
[20:26] | Just Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[20:27] | It Burns Like Fire. | 其实是疼得像火烧一样 |
[20:30] | – Negatory! | 想得美 |
[21:13] | – You’ll Never Get My Orchid. | 你休想得到我的兰花 |
[21:19] | – Oh, Sweetheart, | 哦 宝贝儿 |
[21:20] | You Can’t Surprise Someone With This Many Eyeballs. | 当人家有很多眼珠子的时候 从背后偷袭是不管用的 |
[21:23] | – Oh, No? | 是么 |
[21:26] | – Wha? | 什么 |
[21:41] | – Nice One! | 干得漂亮 |
[21:42] | – Bonus Points For Po! | 阿宝获得额外奖励分 |
[21:44] | – Hey, I Helped. | 我也有帮忙啊 |
[21:46] | We Split ‘Em. | 我们俩平分 |
[21:47] | – Deal. | 成交 |
[21:56] | – We Got It! | 我们拿到了 |
[21:57] | – Quick! It’s Almost Sundown. | 快点儿 马上就日落了 |
[21:59] | – I’m Supposed To Make Tea From This Thing, | 我应该用这个来泡茶的 |
[22:00] | But There’s No Time. | 但是来不及了 |
[22:19] | What Do You Think You’re D– | 你感觉怎么样 |
[22:21] | I’m… I’m Cured. | 我好了 |
[22:25] | – You’re Welcome? | 不用客气? |
[22:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:30] | – You Have Done Well. | 你干的很不错 |
[22:31] | – Yeah, Once I Used My Dragon-Warrior-Ness | 是啊 我还用神龙大侠的绝招 |
[22:34] | To Cure Monkey Of His Zombification… | 治好了猴哥的僵尸病 |
[22:37] | – Po, Do Your Funny Zombie Impression Of Me. | 阿宝 用我的僵尸状来搞笑一下 |
[22:39] | – Oh, Oh, Yeah, Yeah, Right, Right, Right. | 哦 哦 好的 对 |
[22:42] | Destroy Po. Must– | 杀了阿宝 必须… |
[22:44] | These…Are…Peppers! | 这是…是…辣椒! |
[22:48] | – Monkey, One. Panda, Zero. | 猴哥1分 熊猫0分 |