时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now… | 请欣赏 |
[00:05] | Kung Fu Panda Legends of awesonmeness | 功夫熊猫-大侠传奇 |
[00:11] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:14] | Doong, doong, doong, doong, doong-bowng, doo-boom-boom | |
[00:17] | Raised in a noodle shop | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:19] | Never seeking glory or fame | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | He climbed a mountaintop | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | And earned the dragon warrior name | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:24] | Hoo! Ah! Yah! | |
[00:25] | Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:27] | Doong, da-doong, doong, shu-gong, da-doong, doong | |
[00:30] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:37] | Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:38] | Doong, da-doong, doong-doong, da-doong, da-da-doong | |
[00:41] | He lives, and he trains | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | And he fights with the furious five | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:49] | Ooh, ah, ooh! | |
[00:50] | Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:53] | Legends of awesomeness | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet. | 赞哟 |
[01:10] | Princess Mei-Li’s peace mission | 梅丽公主的和平使命 |
[01:11] | Is of the utmost importance. | 是重中之重 |
[01:13] | We can’t afford any mistakes, Po. | 我们不能出任何的差错 阿宝 听见没 |
[01:17] | How come you never say, | 你怎么从来不说 |
[01:18] | “We can’t afford any mistakes, Tigress” or… | 虎妞 不能出任何差错 |
[01:20] | Ooh, noodle rolls! | 看 有面条哎 |
[01:22] | Ow, ow, ow, ow. | 痛 痛 痛哎 |
[01:23] | You have to get princess Mei-Li | 你必须把梅丽公主 |
[01:25] | Safely to the king of the Qidon. | 安全送到契丹王那儿 |
[01:27] | She may be only a child, but she is royalty. | 虽然她还是个小孩子 但她来自皇家 |
[01:30] | So… | 所以说 |
[01:32] | She’s a kid princess. | 她是个小公主 |
[01:33] | Oh, man, I am perfect for this gig! | 好家伙 我最擅长这一出了 |
[01:36] | ‘Cause if there’s one thing I love, it’s kids. | 如果有什么东西是我喜欢的 那一定是小孩子 |
[01:38] | And if there’s one thing that loves me, it’s… | 又如果有什么东西是喜欢我的 |
[01:41] | Also kids. | 那也是小孩子 |
[01:42] | But she’s also a princess. | 但她同时还是一位公主 |
[01:44] | There’s a strict protocol. | 有一些严格的礼仪需要遵守 |
[01:46] | Never make eye contact, | 不能有眼神接触 |
[01:47] | Always address her with deference, | 并且始终对她表示尊重 |
[01:49] | And avoid touching unless absolutely necessary. | 还有除非万不得已 不能有肢体接触 |
[01:52] | What if she wants to hug my sheer awesomeness? | 万一她想拥抱英明神武的我怎么办? |
[01:55] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[01:56] | Do not touch the royal silks. | 不准碰到皇家礼服 |
[01:59] | Kiss my feet! | 亲吻我的脚! |
[02:00] | But wash them first. | 洗干净再亲 |
[02:09] | Cute! | 萌哎! |
[02:10] | How dare you keep me waiting? | 你竟敢让我在这里等着? |
[02:12] | I am a princess! | 我可是一位公主! |
[02:14] | If this happens again, I shall have you all beheaded. | 要是再有下一次 小心你们所有人的项上人头 |
[02:19] | Yeah! Behead everyone! | 好哎! 统统砍了! |
[02:21] | Who’s with… oh! | 谁要和…嗷! |
[02:25] | Insolent jiggly mess. | 张狂无礼 目中无人 |
[02:27] | You broke my imperial staff! | 你居然弄坏了我的御用神器! |
[02:30] | Nuh-Uh. You broke it. | 我才没有 你自己搞坏的 |
[02:32] | You dare accuse me of lying? | 你居然敢说我撒谎? |
[02:34] | I want him executed! At once! | 把他拖出去砍了 马上! |
[02:38] | Don’t you look at me. | 不许看我 |
[02:40] | Don’t you look at me! | 不许看着我 |
[02:43] | Don’t. | 不许 |
[02:44] | Dah! | 你们 |
[02:46] | Hey! | 看着 |
[02:47] | Zzzizzuh-Uh! | 我! |
[02:49] | Your imperial highness, | 公主殿下 |
[02:51] | This is the dragon warrior. | 这位就是神龙大侠 |
[02:53] | Nice to meet you, your highness. | 很高兴见到您 殿下 |
[02:56] | Oh. I guess I need you, butterball. | 哦 我也许还用得到你 大肉球 |
[02:59] | So I won’t have you executed… | 所以我就不杀你了… |
[03:01] | Yet! | 暂时不杀! |
[03:02] | Who said you could sit? | 谁让你们坐下的? |
[03:04] | Oh ho ho! | 呵呵呵! |
[03:05] | She’s feisty, huh? | 她有个火爆脾气 对吧? |
[03:07] | I thought you said kids loved you. | 我记得你说过孩子们都喜欢你 |
[03:10] | It could happen. | 会喜欢的 |
[03:11] | She just needs a little encouragement. | 只需要给她一点点的鼓励 |
[03:15] | Oh, you think I can’t do it? | 你觉得我做不到么? |
[03:17] | There is no child that can resist the dragon warrior. | 没有哪个孩子能抵抗神龙大侠的魅力 |
[03:20] | I’m like a sandbox in a black-and-white playground | 我就像是黑白相间的操场上的一个沙坑 |
[03:22] | Covered in fur. | 而且还毛茸茸的 |
[03:24] | I’ll bet you both a foot massage | 不如我们打赌 等到了契丹的那会儿 |
[03:25] | That by the time we get to Qidon, | 她肯定会对我百依百顺的 |
[03:27] | She’ll be eating out of my hand. | 输了的话 我请你们俩做足疗 |
[03:29] | – I’m in. – Me too. | – 赌就赌 – 算我一个 |
[03:31] | You’ll see. I’m the dragon warrior. | 我是神龙大侠 |
[03:33] | Kids love the dragon warrior. | 孩子们都喜欢神龙大侠 |
[03:35] | Heh! Watch this. | 嗨 看我的 |
[03:39] | Oh, your highness! | 公主殿下! |
[03:42] | Hi, there, princess. | 我在这儿呐 公主 |
[03:43] | My name is mr. Baby Po. | 我的名字叫阿宝小乖乖 |
[03:45] | Nyah-Nyah-Nyah-Nyah-Nyah. | 看呐 看呐 |
[03:47] | I made you a puppet. | 我给你做了个木偶 |
[03:52] | Ooh! | 哎呦喂! |
[03:54] | Okay, peasants, let’s get going. | 好了 轿夫们 起驾 |
[04:00] | Gentlemen, there it goes. | 先生们 这就来了 |
[04:04] | Loads of gold, jade, fabrics… | 无数的黄金 玉器 绸缎… |
[04:07] | Ooh, fabrics. | 最喜欢绸缎了 |
[04:10] | And gold. | 还有黄金 |
[04:12] | Gentlemen…and Gah-Ri, | 先生们 还有咖喱 |
[04:14] | That brat with the crown is our next target. | 那个戴着王冠的小家伙是我们的下一个目标 |
[04:17] | Let’s go! | 出发! |
[04:19] | Move it. Move it. Move it. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[04:25] | Your highness, it’s starting to rain. | 殿下 下雨了 |
[04:28] | You stupid clouds! | 愚蠢的云彩 |
[04:30] | You are going to be in so much trouble. | 你们就要倒大霉了 |
[04:37] | Faster. Quit bouncing. | 走快点 好好抬轿子 |
[04:39] | Carry me higher. Slow down. | 抬高点 走慢点 |
[04:41] | Well, Po, at least she likes your present. | 好吧 阿宝 至少你的玩具物尽其用了 |
[04:44] | Whoa! – What? | – 啊! – 是什么? |
[04:46] | Look out! | 看呐! |
[04:47] | She’s got fire poppers. | 她有摔炮 |
[04:50] | And the best part is, | 最好的地方在于 |
[04:51] | That’ll never, ever get annoying. | 百玩不厌 |
[04:56] | Hey, there, your high, uh, princessness. | 嗨 尊敬的…公主殿下 |
[05:00] | Could you kind of, you know, | 你能不能 就是那个 |
[05:03] | Quit chucking those things at my friends? | 不要再拿摔炮扔我的朋友们了? |
[05:07] | Appreciate it. | 万分感激 |
[05:09] | So anyway… | 好吧 不管怎么说 |
[05:10] | Look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[05:12] | Mah-Jong, | 麻将哎 |
[05:13] | The most awesome tile-based game ever. | 最好玩的拼接游戏了 |
[05:17] | Weiqi? Liubo? | 围棋? 牌九? |
[05:18] | Si guo qi? | 四国大战? |
[05:19] | Come on! | 别这样嘛! |
[05:21] | If you don’t like games, what do you like? | 如果你连玩游戏都不喜欢 那你喜欢什么? |
[05:25] | You and the princess buddies yet? | 和公主联络感情得怎么样了? |
[05:27] | It’s a process. | 还在进行中 |
[05:31] | Hey, your highness, want to hear a funny joke? | 嗨 公主殿下 想听个笑话吗? |
[05:35] | Guess not. | 估计是不想 |
[05:38] | Princess! | 公主! |
[05:39] | Yo, princess, up here! | 公主 看上边! |
[05:42] | Ta-Da! | |
[05:49] | Yeah, kids love you. | 没错 孩子们都喜欢你 |
[05:51] | Right. I see it. | 我完全同意 |
[05:55] | Why aren’t we there yet? | 怎么还没到? |
[05:57] | Make the ground move faster! | 让地球转快点! |
[05:59] | Don’t you look at me! | 不许看着我! |
[06:07] | Now’s our chance to attack, | 命中注定 |
[06:09] | For it is the destiny of we the strong | 那些弱肉就该被我们强食 |
[06:12] | To conquer they the weak | 现在 攻击的时刻来到了 |
[06:14] | And, by dint of force, to take from them | 让我们用武力 |
[06:17] | That which they hold most precious. | 夺取他们最珍贵的宝物吧 |
[06:21] | Do I have time to pee? | 我可以去嘘嘘吗? |
[06:23] | No! | 不许去! |
[06:26] | Well, if you hurry. Just… | 好吧 如果你很急的话 |
[06:34] | Do you think the princess likes clowns? | 你觉得公主会喜欢小丑吗 |
[06:36] | You don’t look like a clown, Po. | 阿宝 你看着不像小丑 |
[06:38] | You look like a lady. | 看着像个小妞 |
[06:40] | Stop! – What is it? | – 停下! – 怎么了? |
[06:42] | I don’t know. Something. | 我不知道 不详的预感 |
[06:44] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[06:45] | No one is allowed to yell “stop” but me. | 除了我以外 没有人可以叫停 |
[06:51] | I’ll have you beheaded. | 小心我砍了你的头 |
[06:53] | I’ll have all of you beheaded! | 把你们的头统统砍掉 |
[06:55] | I’ll make you behead yourselves! | 我要让你自己砍了自己! |
[06:57] | Bandits! | 土匪! |
[06:58] | Hyah! | |
[07:02] | Looks like we’re going to do this the hard way. | 看来我们得来硬的了 |
[07:09] | You guys, take the tiger and the bug. | 你们几个 对付老虎和那只虫子 |
[07:13] | I’ll handle the clown. | 小丑交给我来对付 |
[07:15] | See? I do look like a clown. | 听见没 我很像个小丑 |
[07:22] | I gotta pee again. | 我又想去嘘嘘了 |
[07:36] | Pressure points. | 葵花点穴手 |
[07:38] | Hope you don’t need that arm for the next couple days. | 这两天你的胳膊就别想动了 |
[07:45] | Darn it all! | 该死! |
[07:47] | Not this time. | 不是现在 |
[07:52] | Ow! What are you… | 哎呦喂! 你在干什么… |
[07:53] | Stop fighting. | 别打了 |
[07:55] | I want fried rice balls stuffed with sweet bean paste. | 我要吃炸丸子蘸甜面酱 |
[07:58] | Oh, my gosh, I love those. | 天呐 我爱吃 |
[07:59] | But we can’t stop fighting right now, | 但是现在没办法停下来 |
[08:01] | Your imperial highness, ma’am. | 尊敬的公主殿下 女士 |
[08:03] | You dare touch the royal personage? | 你居然敢触碰皇室成员? |
[08:06] | I am the princess Mei-Li, | 我是梅丽公主 |
[08:07] | And I command you to give me fried rice balls. | 我命令你 去给我找炸丸子 |
[08:12] | – Here. Rice balls. | 给你 炸丸子 |
[08:14] | Now stay here. You’ll be safe. | 待在这里就安全了 |
[08:16] | I don’t like these fried rice balls. | 我不喜欢这个炸丸子 |
[08:18] | They need more bean paste. | 要多蘸点甜面酱的 |
[08:20] | In a minute! | 马上就来! |
[08:21] | Now! | 马上 立刻! |
[08:29] | More bean paste! | 多点甜面酱! |
[08:33] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[08:38] | Get me down! | 让我下去! |
[08:40] | Now stay there. | 待在这儿别动 |
[08:41] | You’ll be safe. | 你会安然无恙的 |
[08:42] | Where is my red bean paste? | 我要的甜面酱在哪儿? |
[08:45] | Wahjig! Hei! Ha! Buulabuula! | |
[08:47] | You want some of this? | 要来点儿这个么? |
[08:51] | That was close, huh? | 就差一点 对吧? |
[08:52] | Later, losers. | 回见 废物们 |
[08:55] | Get me down! | 让我下去! |
[08:58] | Now! | 就现在! |
[08:59] | Ah! | 啊! |
[09:02] | Get your hands off me. | 把手挪开 |
[09:11] | They got everything, including all the food. | 他们拿走了所有的东西 包括食物 |
[09:15] | Nooooo! | 不! |
[09:19] | All that remains is a single jug of water. | 唯一剩下的就只有一罐水 |
[09:30] | My crown was dusty. | 我的王冠脏了 |
[09:32] | I’m thirsty. | 我口渴了 |
[09:33] | And where is my bean paste for my fried rice balls? | 还有我要的甜面酱呢? 要配炸丸子 |
[09:36] | You stink as a warrior! | 你臭得跟掏粪工一样! |
[09:38] | You’re supposed to protect me. | 你应该要保护我的 |
[09:40] | Yes, princess. | 是的 公主 |
[09:42] | And you! | 还有你! |
[09:43] | I wouldn’t even use you for bait. | 你连给我当鱼饵都不配 |
[09:45] | Yes, princess. | 是的 公主 |
[09:48] | Leave them alone. | 别骂他们了 |
[09:50] | Puddle-Belly! | 你个大肚皮! |
[09:51] | Ooh! | 嗷! |
[09:54] | My stuff is gone, and it’s all your fault. | 我的木偶坏了 都是你的错 |
[09:57] | My fault? | 我的错? |
[09:59] | It’s my fault? | 你确定是我的错? |
[10:01] | You wouldn’t stay in the tree. | 是你不肯乖乖待在树上 |
[10:02] | You let the bandits get away. | 是你让土匪们逃之夭夭 |
[10:04] | You dumped out the last of our water. | 你还糟蹋了最后剩下的水 |
[10:06] | And you picked on my friends. | 你还挑剔我的朋友们 |
[10:08] | Oh! How dare you? | 你竟敢? |
[10:10] | I dare because when something’s wrong, it’s wrong. | 我就敢 因为错了就是错了 |
[10:14] | I don’t care how royal highnessy you are. | 我不在乎你有多么的尊贵 |
[10:16] | You are mean, rotten, bossy, and bratty, | 你刻薄 惹人厌 专横 是个小混蛋 |
[10:19] | And nobody likes you. | 没有人喜欢你 |
[10:33] | Wow. | 这下好了 |
[10:34] | In my mind, that was cooler. | 我觉得吧 这样可能还好点 |
[10:37] | You spoke the truth, buddy. | 你说的都是实话 伙计 |
[10:39] | Worst mistake of your life but appreciated. | 尽管同时也是你一生中最大的错误 不过还是感谢你 |
[10:41] | Well, this trip has been fun. | 好吧 旅途真是够欢乐的 |
[10:44] | We’ll camp here for the night. | 今晚就在这里露营 |
[10:46] | Yeah, at least there’s lots of dirt to eat. | 好吧 至少这里有不少垃圾可吃的 |
[11:14] | Oh, hello. | 你好啊 |
[11:16] | Didn’t see you there on this… log. | 我没有注意到你…在这里 |
[11:20] | So, hey, uh, since I’m here, | 所以 好吧 既然你都在这儿了 |
[11:22] | Let me tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事吧 |
[11:24] | It’s made up. | 是我编的 |
[11:25] | It’s, like, you know, | 就是那种 你知道的 |
[11:26] | One of those metaphorical, parable-olical things | 带点隐喻啊 比喻啊之类的 |
[11:29] | That’s, you know, made up. | 就是 编出来的 |
[11:30] | I mean, it’s not based on anything real… ish. | 我的意思是 纯属虚构 |
[11:37] | So, anyway, | 好吧 随便怎么说 |
[11:39] | This Panda is taking this princess on a journey, | 有只熊猫带着一位公主一起旅行 |
[11:42] | And even though he does everything he can | 尽管他已经竭尽所能 |
[11:43] | To keep her happy and safe, | 保证她能安全和开心 |
[11:46] | Shshe’s just kind of…mean. | 她就是有点…刻薄 |
[11:49] | Like, really mean. | 是真的很刻薄 |
[11:54] | And I tried… that is, the Panda tried hard | 我试过…不是 是熊猫努力尝试 |
[11:56] | And told his friends that he could get you to like me. | 并告诉他的朋友们你会喜欢我的 |
[11:58] | I mean, her… him… her like him, not me. | 我的意思是 他 是他 她会喜欢他 不是我 |
[12:01] | Him… he… ah. | 是他 他 |
[12:03] | Anyway, he failed. | 好吧 无论如何 他失败了 |
[12:05] | No, I failed. | 不 是我失败了 |
[12:10] | So I kind of had to tell you the truth | 所以我不得不告诉你实话 |
[12:12] | Even though it’s not the best idea | 即使这不是个好主意 |
[12:14] | In terms of, I don’t know, staying alive. | 尤其是 如果我还想活命的话 |
[12:19] | I was just trying. | 我只是在努力尝试 |
[12:22] | And, well, the moral of the story is… | 好吧 这个故事想要表达的是… |
[12:25] | Do you smell something burning? | 你有没有闻到什么焦味? |
[12:28] | Ow! Ow! | 啊! 痛啊! |
[12:30] | Ow! Ooh! Ow! Ooh ooh ooh ooh! | 啊! 唉呦! 痛啊! |
[12:55] | You… you fixed it. | 你…把它修好了? |
[12:58] | Is your foot okay? | 你的脚没事吧? |
[12:59] | Ugh, if you like medium rare. | 是啊 如果你喜欢五分熟的话 |
[13:04] | You think I don’t know nobody likes me? | 你以为我不知道没有人喜欢我? |
[13:07] | Some of them pretend to, | 有些人假装喜欢我 |
[13:09] | But it’s just because I’m a princess. | 只是因为我是公主罢了 |
[13:13] | I never have any friends… | 我从来都没有朋友 |
[13:15] | Not real friends, like you have, | 没有真正的朋友 就像你的朋友那样 |
[13:17] | Like the cricket | 比如那只螳螂 |
[13:19] | And that mean man with the stripes. | 还有长着条纹的那位 |
[13:24] | You have a friend now. | 现在你有朋友了 |
[13:27] | The puppet? | 是木偶吗? |
[13:28] | Duh! Me. | 当然不是! 是我 |
[13:31] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:32] | Yeah, why not? | 是啊 为什么不呢? |
[13:33] | As long as you don’t chop my head off. | 只要你不再敲我的脑袋就好了 |
[13:35] | How do I know you don’t just want something from me? | 我又怎么知道你不是有所企图呢? |
[13:38] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[13:39] | After that bandit attack, you don’t have anything. | 土匪来过以后 你就已经一无所有了 |
[13:42] | Hmm. | 也对 |
[13:43] | It’s a deal. | 主意不错 |
[13:47] | So care to lose a game of mah-Jongg? | 你不介意输牌吧? |
[13:49] | I never lose. And I go first, and… | 我从来不输牌 而且我先来… |
[13:53] | I mean, would you like to go first? | 我是说 你想要先来吗? |
[13:57] | Why, thank you, princess. | 谢谢 公主 |
[13:59] | You’re still going to lose. | 你还是会输的 |
[14:00] | Dream on. | 做梦吧你 |
[14:07] | For the rider! | 骑士向前冲! |
[14:10] | It’s princess style. | 这是公主式 |
[14:12] | Easy, now. Easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[14:13] | Ha ha ha! Ah. | 啊 啊 啊! |
[14:14] | Ah, we’re going to hit that tree! | 我们要撞到树啦! |
[14:18] | Uh, is the princess laughing, or am I crazy? | 呃…是公主真的在笑 还是我幻听了? |
[14:22] | I’m thinking both. | 都是 |
[14:24] | The Qidon. We’re there. | 是契丹 我们到了 |
[14:27] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[14:28] | It looks… – Smelly. | – 看上去… – 臭烘烘的 |
[14:30] | I was going to say “stanky,” | 我打算说臭气熏天的 |
[14:31] | But I think we’re on the same page here. | 不过咱们说的都是一个意思 |
[14:35] | Oh! | 哦! |
[14:40] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |
[14:41] | All right. | 嗯 对 |
[14:42] | Go ahead and knock. | 上去敲门吧 |
[14:44] | You think they have any fried rice balls | 你觉得他们会不会也有 |
[14:46] | Stuffed with bean paste? | 蘸着甜面酱的炸丸子? |
[14:47] | That would be great. | 那就太欢乐了 |
[14:53] | It’s so nice that you’ve given her a little happiness | 她的余生 都将成为契丹王的仆人 |
[14:56] | Before she becomes the Qidon king’s servant | 在这之前 你们能给她留下这些快乐的回忆 |
[14:58] | For the rest of her life. | 真是太好了 |
[15:00] | Well, I… | 过奖过… |
[15:02] | Did you say “servant”? | 你刚刚说的是”仆人”? |
[15:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:04] | It’s why we came here. | 我们就是为了这个来的 |
[15:06] | We were told this was a peace mission. | 我们被告知这是一项和平使命 |
[15:08] | It is. | 是的 |
[15:09] | We’re giving Mei-Li to the Qidon king | 我们要把梅丽公主送给契丹王 |
[15:11] | In exchange for peace. | 以交换和平 |
[15:14] | A terrible and deadly war raged for decades | 一场可怕的 致命的战争 |
[15:18] | Between us and the Qidon. | 在我们和契丹之间持续了数十年 |
[15:24] | It was only by the offer of a princess, | 只有将一位肩负着国家使命的公主 |
[15:27] | One who would shoulder the burden of her people | 送到这里来做苦力 |
[15:29] | In tortuous labor, that the war was ended, | 战火才会得以平息 |
[15:33] | A difficult but unavoidable arrangement. | 这是一个艰难却不可避免的决定 |
[15:37] | Every few years, the king is given a new princess, | 每隔几年 就会有一位新公主被送给契丹王 |
[15:42] | For none of them last that long. | 因为没有人能坚持下去 |
[15:46] | No! | 不! |
[15:47] | We’ve got to get her out of here. | 我们要带她离开这里 |
[15:49] | Enter! | 进来! |
[15:54] | Well, I’ve waited weeks to have my armor scrubbed | 为了让一位皇族仆人来擦洗我的盔甲 |
[15:57] | By a royal servant. | 我已经等了好几个星期了 |
[16:00] | Bring me the princess… | 把公主带过来… |
[16:01] | My new servant. | 我的新仆人 |
[16:04] | What? | 什么? |
[16:11] | Once more, for clarity. | 我再说一次 |
[16:14] | Give me the princess! | 把公主带过来! |
[16:16] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:18] | What? | 什么? |
[16:19] | Oh, uh, yes. | 嗯 好 对 |
[16:22] | I am the princess. | 我就是公主 |
[16:26] | My, my, princess. | 我的公主 |
[16:28] | Please, won’t you do | 请你 |
[16:30] | The ceremonial princess dancing song for me? | 为我跳一支庆典舞曲吧? |
[16:35] | Uh, ceremonial dancing song? | 啊 庆典舞曲? |
[16:38] | Do the princess dancing song! | 快给我跳庆典舞曲! |
[16:43] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[16:45] | Princess | 公主… |
[16:48] | Ceremony dan… | 为了庆典… |
[16:51] | Dance of the… | 跳起… |
[16:52] | Ceremony dance | 庆典舞蹈… |
[16:55] | Princess… | 公主… |
[16:57] | Stop! | 停! |
[16:58] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我有那么二么? |
[17:00] | A little. | 是有一点 |
[17:01] | Well, I’m not. | 好吧 我不但不二 |
[17:02] | I’m also not patient! | 而且还特别没耐性 |
[17:05] | Hand her over now! | 把公主交出来! |
[17:08] | I can’t. Sorry. | 我不能 对不起 |
[17:10] | No way. Can’t do it. | 没门儿 想也不要想 |
[17:12] | So be it. | 那就留着吧 |
[17:17] | Hyah! | |
[17:20] | These guys are tough. | 这些家伙太壮了 |
[17:29] | Stop! | 住手! |
[17:30] | Huh? | 啊? |
[17:31] | I won’t let you risk your lives for me. | 我不会让你们为了我而去冒生命危险的 |
[17:33] | King of the Qidon, | 契丹王 |
[17:35] | I, princess Mei-Li, surrender myself to you. | 哦 梅丽公主 向您臣服 |
[17:41] | What? No! | 什么? 不要啊! |
[17:46] | I have to, Po. | 我必须这么做 阿宝 |
[17:48] | I accept this offering. | 我接受你的臣服 |
[17:50] | In exchange, I promise peace. | 作为交换 我承诺会给予和平 |
[17:53] | Right, let’s start with “get out.” | 好了 就从”给我滚出去”开始吧 |
[17:56] | Put her in chains. | 把她锁起来! |
[18:08] | Wait! | 等等! |
[18:09] | What is it? | 你想要干嘛? |
[18:11] | Let’s… make a deal. | 不如我们做个交易吧 |
[18:14] | I’ll fight any warrior you choose. | 我会和你指定的任何战士进行比武 |
[18:16] | If I win, the princess returns home with us. | 如果我赢了 公主就跟我们回家 |
[18:19] | If I lose, you get her and me. | 如果我输了 我和公主都归你了 |
[18:23] | Mm… | |
[18:24] | Pass. | 没兴趣 |
[18:25] | Hang on! Hang on. | 等等 稍等一下下 |
[18:26] | Don’t answer yet, ’cause there’s more. | 别急着回答 我还没说完呢 |
[18:28] | I will also throw in master Tigress | 再加上虎妞 |
[18:31] | And… wait for it… today only, | 还有 再加上 今日特惠… |
[18:33] | Master mantis. | 螳郎 |
[18:35] | We’re doing what, now? | 我们这是在干嘛? |
[18:37] | Why would I want to make a deal like this? | 我为什么要接受你的条件? |
[18:39] | Come on! | 得了吧! |
[18:40] | You’d have the dragon warrior as your own personal servant. | 有神龙大侠作为你的私人奴仆 |
[18:44] | Wouldn’t that be awesome? | 听上去是不是特别的牛? |
[18:46] | You’re the dragon warrior? | 你就是神龙大侠? |
[18:48] | No way! | 绝不可能! |
[18:49] | He is, really. | 他就是 真的 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I had a hard time believing it too. | 是啊 我也花了点时间才接受了这个现实 |
[18:53] | I defeated Kung Fu masters from across the land. | 我曾打败来自全国各地的功夫高手们 |
[18:56] | But to beat the dragon warrior and have him as my servant? | 不过能打败神龙大侠 让他变成我的仆人? |
[19:00] | I accept your challenge. | 我接受你的挑战 |
[19:02] | Prepare to fight! | 准备战斗! |
[19:14] | Temutai, warrior king of the Qidon! | 塔木台 契丹武士之王! |
[19:18] | I thought Temutai was a myth. | 我以为塔木台只是个传说 |
[19:20] | They say his Kung Fu is so strong, | 据说他的功夫厉害到 |
[19:22] | He can tear an opponent in half without even touching him. | 不用碰到敌人就能把对方吓得屁滚尿流 |
[19:25] | Wow! | 真牛! |
[19:26] | That is awesome. | 牛大发了 |
[19:29] | Or it would be, to watch. | 或者光看着就很牛了 |
[19:36] | I won’t allow this. | 我不允许你们这么做 |
[19:39] | You don’t have a choice. Sit down! | 你别无选择 给我坐下! |
[19:45] | Feeling lucky, huh? | 觉得很幸运吧? |
[19:46] | ‘Cause here it comes. | 这就要来了 |
[19:47] | I got dragon warrior style. | 我要用神龙大侠式来出招 |
[19:49] | Whoo! | |
[19:50] | Wah! | |
[19:52] | You’re not what I expected from the dragon warrior. | 你不是我想象中的神龙大侠 |
[19:55] | I get that a lot. | 很多人都这么想 |
[19:56] | But wait till you experience my full bodacity. | 不过等你尝试了我 过人的胆识之后就不一样了 |
[20:01] | Ooh…wah-Tah! | |
[20:05] | Do you need to take a minute to warm up or… | 要给你一分钟来热身吗 |
[20:09] | No. | 不用 |
[20:10] | Just getting my second wind. | 第二波攻击就要来袭了 |
[20:11] | Wah! | |
[20:13] | Wah-Tah! Ha! Huh! Huh-Huh! Guh! | |
[20:20] | That’s more like… | 那更像是… |
[20:36] | Am I alive? | 我还活着吗? |
[20:37] | Po, this guy’s too big. | 阿宝 这个家伙块头太大了 |
[20:39] | You can’t fight him Panda style. | 用熊猫式对付不了他 |
[20:41] | Don’t know another style. | 我不会其他的招式 |
[20:43] | Well, you better figure one out! | 好吧 你最好赶紧想点出来 |
[20:46] | Sack of rice style? | 面粉袋式? |
[20:50] | Ooh hoo hoo hoo hoo! | |
[20:51] | You can beat him, Po. | 你能打败他的 阿宝 |
[20:53] | I know you can. | 我知道你能行 |
[20:54] | Oh, thanks, princess, | 噢 谢谢了 公主 |
[20:56] | But I… | 但是我… |
[20:58] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[20:59] | Princess style! | 用公主式! |
[21:17] | This way. Left here. | 这边走 再往左 |
[21:31] | Ha! | |
[21:34] | Do it, Po! Do it! | 好样的 阿宝 |
[21:41] | Big finish! | 大结局! |
[21:54] | Oh, yeah! | |
[21:55] | Who’s got the moves? | 谁赢了? |
[21:58] | You. | 你 |
[21:59] | You do. | 你赢了 |
[22:01] | So we can leave with the princess, | 所以我们可以和公主一起回去 |
[22:03] | And you’ll keep your promise of peace, right? | 而你会遵守和平的诺言 对吗 |
[22:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:09] | Oh! We need one more thing. | 噢! 还有一件事 |
[22:17] | Awesome fried rice balls. | 炸丸子真好吃 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:20] | Oh, they got the bean paste just right, buddy. | 甜面酱的味道刚刚好 伙计 |
[22:24] | That’s right, buddy. | 没错 伙计 |
[22:27] | Hold on. Wait. Hold on. Wait. | 别动 等等 等等 |
[22:29] | What if we just take the gold and jade | 不如就把黄金和玉器拿走 |
[22:31] | But we leave the fabric? | 把绸缎都留下吧? |
[22:33] | Wait, all right, this is what… | 等等 好吧 这个… |
[22:35] | I’ll carry the fabric. | 我要拿绸缎 |
[22:36] | That pattern? Really hard to find. | 那种花样的是很少见的 |
[22:39] | Unlike you idiots. | 不像你们这些白痴 |
[22:42] | Darn it! | 该死! |
[22:43] | Run! | 快跑! |
[22:45] | You guys. | 伙计们 |
[22:47] | Seriously? | 不是吧? |
[22:48] | Come on. | 真要命 |
[22:49] | This is just embarrassing. | 这也太丢人了 |