时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now… | 请欣赏 |
[00:05] | KUNG FU PANDA LEGENDS OF AWESOMENESS??? | 功夫熊猫-大侠传奇 |
[00:10] | * Hear the Legends of the Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:19] | * Never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | * He climbed the mountain top * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * And earned the Dragon Warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * And master the skills of bodacious and awesome! * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:37] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * He lives and he trains * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * And he fights with the furious five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * Protect the valley somethin’ somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * Somethin’ somethin’ alive! * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * Kung Fu* | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:51] | * Pandaaaaaa * | |
[00:53] | * Legends of Awesomeness * | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet. | 赞哟 |
[00:57] | CHAIN REACTION | 焦不离孟 |
[01:10] | The two legendary warriors strode bravely towards danger, | 两位传奇武士勇敢地迈向危险境地 |
[01:14] | cutting through the thick fog like it was… | 像喝汤一般… |
[01:16] | Soup. | 穿过重重迷雾 |
[01:18] | Dangerous, evil soup. | 危险的 有毒的汤 |
[01:20] | The two best friends had been through much that day: | 这两位好友在那天历经险阻 |
[01:23] | An epic march, a treacherous scouting mission, | 一次史诗般的征程 一个危机四伏的刺探任务 |
[01:26] | the nearby shop being out of friendship bracelets, | 附近商店里的友谊手环已售罄 |
[01:28] | and one of the two… Unimportant, which one… | 其中一人…到底是哪一个 并不重要… |
[01:29] | Refusing to wear them anyway! | 拒绝戴手环! |
[01:31] | But they were about to face | 但他们将要面对 |
[01:33] | their most fearsome part yet… | 最可怕的部分… |
[01:37] | Mr. Yang. | 杨先生 |
[01:40] | They must pay Mr. Yang, the grumpy statue cleaner, | 他们必须付钱给坏脾气的 雕像清洁员杨先生 |
[01:42] | and return with their prize, | 并领回奖品 |
[01:44] | Shifu’s favorite ruby-encrusted statue of Ugwei, | 师傅最爱的 镶嵌红宝石的乌龟大师雕像 |
[01:47] | which had grown dirty from the fearsome assault of time | 它历经时间和灰尘的可怕侵袭 |
[01:50] | and dust | 染上尘埃 |
[01:51] | and dried rice bits dropped on it… accidentally. | 上面还有意外沾染上的…干米粒 |
[01:55] | And with great pomp, the processional proceeded to progress. | 游行庆典 盛况空前 |
[01:58] | Never before had such a magnificent caravan of awesomeness | 史无前例的杰出大侠们 |
[02:01] | trekked through these hinterlands | 艰苦跋涉来到这些穷乡僻壤 |
[02:03] | of what… of the… with… What’s the word? | 什么…用…啥词来着? |
[02:06] | – Po! – No, that’s not it. | – 阿宝! – 不 不是这词 |
[02:08] | Po, you’re doing it again. | 阿宝 你又来了 |
[02:11] | Quit daydreaming out loud. | 别再做白日梦了 |
[02:13] | Well, I wouldn’t do it if you’d just talk to me a little. | 如果你肯跟我聊两句 我就不会这样了 |
[02:16] | Po, we’re on a mission. | 阿宝 我们在执行任务 |
[02:17] | Okay. Okay, then. | 好吧 那好吧 |
[02:19] | Just mission-critical stuff. | 就聊点重要的东西 |
[02:21] | Super-important mission stuff. | 顶顶重要的东西 |
[02:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | Like… | 比如… |
[02:27] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢的颜色是什么? |
[02:30] | For me, I guess maybe blue. | 对我来说 我觉得也许是蓝色 |
[02:33] | Yeah, it’s all steely and cold, like me. | 是的 钢铁般强硬和冷酷 像我一样 |
[02:35] | Ooh, but I like red. | 但我喜欢红色 |
[02:36] | Yeah, ’cause red’s all fire. | 是的 因为红色如火 |
[02:38] | Hmm, of course there’s yellow. | 当然还有黄色 |
[02:40] | Yellow’s all friendly, like sunshine and mustard and… | 黄色非常亲切 像阳光 芥末和… |
[02:44] | Gah, this is hard! | 噢 好纠结! |
[02:46] | They’re all so great. | 都非常好 |
[02:47] | Why can’t there be one color that’s so much more awesome | 为什么找不到一种 |
[02:50] | than the other colors, it’s, like, no contest? | 帅到爆的颜色 就像是无与伦比的? |
[02:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! | 有了 有了 有了! |
[02:53] | It could be, like, a color you’ve never heard of, | 可以是一种从没听说过的颜色 |
[02:55] | like grank or lipp or flugu or something. | 比如蓝橙 黄靛 青粉什么的 |
[02:59] | “Hey, hey, what’s your favorite color?” | “嗨 你最喜欢什么颜色?” |
[03:01] | “Flugu.” “Wow, so’s mine!” | – “青粉色” – “哇哦 我也是诶!” |
[03:04] | “Hey, nice shade of flugu.” | “嗨 青粉色阴影很美呦” |
[03:05] | “Thanks, it’s my favorite color.” | “谢谢 这是我最喜欢的颜色” |
[03:07] | “Mine too!” | “我也是!” |
[03:09] | Might bring a little peace to the… universe. | 也许能够让宇宙…更和谐 |
[03:13] | No? | 不? |
[03:14] | Not a fan of the flugu? | 不中意青粉色? |
[03:17] | I have a rule about idle chitchat. | 我有一套聊天打屁的规矩 |
[03:20] | I don’t do it. | 我不聊天打屁 |
[03:21] | You have a rule about everything. | 你啥事都设规矩 |
[03:24] | If we’re going to be best friends, | 如果我们要成为最好的朋友 |
[03:26] | like the way I dreamed about since I was five, | 就像我五岁起梦想的那样 |
[03:28] | you’re going to have to loosen up. | 你就要放松点 |
[03:29] | Look, I say this with complete respect. | 听着 我说真的 |
[03:33] | I don’t have a favorite color. | 我没有最喜欢的颜色 |
[03:35] | I don’t have a favorite mushroom. | 我没有最喜欢的蘑菇 |
[03:37] | Shiitake. | 香菇 |
[03:37] | I don’t know any dwarves. | 我不认识什么小矮人 |
[03:39] | And when we get back, I’m taking a monthly vow of solitude… | 我们回去之后 我发誓要隐居一月… |
[03:43] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[03:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | I mean, that’s how I like my solitude: Alone. | 我也喜欢我的隐居 一个人 |
[03:48] | With maybe cream. | 可能再加上奶油 |
[03:53] | In another quarter mile, we can eat that lunch we packed. | 再过0.25英里 我们就可以开吃带来的午餐了 |
[03:57] | Was that for both of us? | 那是两人份么? |
[03:58] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[04:00] | Hold it. Push. | 坚持住 用力推 |
[04:09] | Croc bandits. | 鳄匪 |
[04:13] | Hey, there, pretty lady. | 嗨 小美妞 |
[04:14] | I am a boy. | 我是男的 |
[04:15] | He meant me. | 他说的是我 |
[04:18] | Wow, that was easy. | 很容易摆平 |
[04:22] | Take the statue, and get the ruby. | 拿下雕像 拿到红宝石 |
[04:24] | You’ll take nothing. | 你什么也拿不到 |
[04:27] | Yeah. What she said. | 是的 她说得对 |
[04:29] | Shakabu… | 看招… |
[04:35] | Looks like we’re going to do this the hard way. | 看来是敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[04:41] | Get off the chain. | 脱下铁链 |
[04:44] | Use… gah!… leave… ooh!… | 用…走… |
[04:45] | Other… backhand. | 其他…反手 |
[04:54] | I’m stuck. | 压住我了 |
[04:57] | Get it off. Come on. | 把它挪开 快点 |
[05:01] | I don’t want to be a downer, | 我不想泼冷水 |
[05:02] | but we can’t fight them like this. | 但我们这样打不赢他们 |
[05:04] | We took an oath to protect this statue. | 我们发誓要保护这座雕像 |
[05:29] | Capture them. | 抓住他们 |
[05:30] | Spears! | 长矛! |
[05:33] | Uh, got a feeling we don’t want to get captured here. | 我觉得我们不想在这被抓 |
[05:36] | I’m not changing anything. | 我不改初衷 |
[05:37] | I’m saving the statue. We can take them. | 我要夺回雕像 我们可以打倒他们 |
[05:40] | Good idea, but first… | 好主意 但首先… |
[05:42] | Let’s not die. Don’t be mad. | 先把命留着 别生气 |
[05:44] | Why would I be… | 我为什么要… |
[05:45] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[05:52] | Bad idea! Bad idea! | 坏主意 坏主意 |
[05:55] | No kidding! | 别开玩笑! |
[05:57] | Try lending a hand next time. | 下次记得帮把手 |
[06:02] | Stop doing that. | 别这样 |
[06:04] | Me? | 我? |
[06:07] | You know, up close, your face looks kind of angry. | 在上面 你看上去有点火气 |
[06:09] | Little lines right here and here. | 愁眉紧锁 |
[06:12] | Get off! | 滚开! |
[06:17] | Is there a way of doing this | 你能不能继续吊着 |
[06:18] | that doesn’t involve kicking me? | 但不踢我? |
[06:20] | Yes. | 能 |
[06:22] | Ooh! Oh, I see, a new plan. | 我懂了 新计划 |
[06:25] | I was about to suggest… | 我准备建议… |
[06:30] | Hold on. “Hold on”? | – 等等 – 等等? |
[06:33] | Let me explain handcuffs to you. | 让我跟你解释一下什么叫手铐 |
[06:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:43] | – Hey, thought that would be a serious bone-cruncher. | 我还以为会粉碎性骨折呢 |
[06:46] | How about you, Tigress? | 你还好么 虎妞? |
[06:48] | Uh, Tigress? | 虎妞? |
[06:54] | Tigress, wake up. | 虎妞 醒醒 |
[06:56] | Show me how to revive you! | 告诉我怎么叫醒你! |
[06:59] | Okay, not sure that works. | 好吧 不确定这招会奏效 |
[07:02] | Po, when you’re chained to someone | 阿宝 当你和别人锁在一起 |
[07:04] | and you jump off a cliff, | 你从悬崖跳下 |
[07:06] | get them to agree to it first. | 先得到允许再跳 |
[07:09] | That’s the protocol. | 这是礼节 |
[07:11] | There’s a protocol for that? Who knew? | 还有礼节? 谁知道? |
[07:14] | Next, you’re going to tell me there’s a protocol | 接下来 你还要告诉我 |
[07:15] | for a three-foot-tall rooster | 三英尺高的公鸡手持战斧和香蕉 |
[07:16] | holding a battle ax and a banana. | 也有礼节 |
[07:18] | Approach from the battle ax side. | 从战斧那边接近 |
[07:20] | The banana’s a decoy. | 香蕉是诱饵 |
[07:22] | That’s a good… | 非常… |
[07:24] | One. | 好笑 |
[07:25] | Uh, right, got it. | 好吧 懂了 |
[07:27] | I’ll write that down in my log. | 我会记录下来的 |
[07:31] | Oh, I can’t believe we lost the statue | 不敢相信我们丢了雕像 |
[07:34] | and the ruby. | 和红宝石 |
[07:36] | Oh, did we? | 是么? |
[07:41] | Uh, I mean… | 我是说… |
[07:43] | Did we? You got it? | – 是么? – 在你这? |
[07:46] | I grabbed it when the statue fell, without a plan. | 雕像倒下的时候 我拿到了 没事先计划过 |
[07:49] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[07:51] | I guess they were too busy punching me in the face to notice. | 我猜他们忙着打我脸 没发现 |
[07:55] | Losers. | 衰人 |
[07:56] | Well, when they do notice, they’ll be after us. | 但当他们发现后 就会来追我们了 |
[07:58] | Let’s head that way. Ooh! | 我们这边走 |
[08:06] | Where’s the ruby? | 红宝石呢? |
[08:11] | No, seriously… wait. No, no. | 不 说真的…等等 不 不 |
[08:13] | Where’s the ru… where’s the ru… | 红宝石呢…红… |
[08:14] | Okay. Okay, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好了 |
[08:17] | Funny joke, guys. | 有趣的笑话 |
[08:18] | Now give me the ruby. | 现在把红宝石给我吧 |
[08:21] | We don’t have it. | 不在我们手里 |
[08:23] | I think I saw the panda take it. | 我想我看到是熊猫拿了 |
[08:29] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[08:30] | No, that’s great, | 不 太好了 |
[08:32] | that you watched that happen. | 在你眼皮底下 |
[08:33] | That’s really… You know what? | 真的是…你知道么? |
[08:35] | You’ve got a keen eye. | 你真是目光如炬啊 |
[08:36] | I’ve… did anybody ever tell you that? | 我…有人之前告诉过你么? |
[08:40] | That’s… next time, though? | 真是…但是下次? |
[08:41] | Yeah? | 是的? |
[08:42] | Next time, maybe you could stop him. | 下次 也许你可以阻止他 |
[08:46] | Now get that ruby back! | 现在给我把红宝石夺回来! |
[08:53] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[08:54] | This is kind of awesome, isn’t it? | 真了不起是么? |
[08:56] | Po and Tigress together on an adventure, | 阿宝和虎妞一起冒险 |
[08:58] | just the way I’d always hoped it would be. | 正如我一直期望的那样 |
[09:00] | If you count getting handcuffed, robbed, | 如果你觉得被拷 被抢 |
[09:02] | yanked off a cliff, and failing at the mission as awesome, | 从悬崖摔下 任务失败是很了不起的话 |
[09:04] | then yes, it’s been awesome. | 那么是的 是非常了不起 |
[09:06] | What’s next? | 下一步呢? |
[09:08] | We’re going to get the statue back. | 我们要把雕像拿回来 |
[09:11] | Oh, well, | 呃 |
[09:12] | we can’t do anything until we get these chains off. | 不把铁链脱下 我们什么都做不了 |
[09:18] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[09:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:22] | Pull on “three.” | 数一二三 然后使劲拉 |
[09:22] | Ready? Ready. | – 准备好了么? – 好了 |
[09:24] | Three. | 三 |
[09:25] | I… ooh!… don’t… ee!… think… | 我…觉得…这招… |
[09:28] | Ah!… it’s working. | 没用 |
[09:35] | You don’t just yell “three” when you say “on three.” | 你不能在数123的时候 直接说3 |
[09:39] | You actually have to count to three. | 你要数到3 |
[09:41] | Never heard that before. | 从没听过 |
[09:44] | Run! | 快跑! |
[09:46] | No, no, this way. | 不 不 这边 |
[09:48] | Why would we run that way? | 为什么要往那边跑? |
[09:49] | You always break toward cover. | 永远朝掩护物逃 |
[09:51] | Of course, proper fleeing etiquette. | 当然 正确的跑路法则 |
[09:53] | I must have missed that day. | 那天我一定是没听到 |
[09:59] | Do you see them? | 你看到他们了么? |
[10:01] | It’s hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[10:02] | They’re crocodiles. | 他们是鳄鱼 |
[10:03] | It’s like an alligator with a different snout. | 就像短吻鳄但鼻子不一样 |
[10:05] | I know what they are. | 我知道他们是什么 |
[10:07] | If you see any large reptiles, the code word is “pudding.” | 如果你看到任何大型的爬行动物 暗号是布丁 |
[10:13] | I think we lost ’em. | 我想我们甩掉他们了 |
[10:15] | We should name our adventure. Yeah. | 我们应该为这次冒险起个名 是的 |
[10:17] | You know how Shifu tells the story of Ugwei | 你知道师傅说的乌龟 |
[10:19] | and the fiery demons of Wu Zhong mountain? | 和武当山凶兽的故事么? |
[10:21] | We should have a name. | 我们应该起个名 |
[10:22] | Yeah, how about “the fiery demons of stop talking”? | 是的 叫”闭嘴凶兽”如何? |
[10:27] | We can have a song too, like: | 我们也可以谱个曲 比如 |
[10:28] | * Bow chicka dow ja-dong-adong, beeee! * | |
[10:31] | * The furious two * | 愤怒双侠 |
[10:32] | * They’re going on a rampage * | 他们要发飙了 |
[10:34] | Dumplings. | 饺子 |
[10:35] | Where? | 在哪? |
[10:37] | You mean “pudding.” | 你是指布丁 |
[10:40] | Ow! What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[10:41] | You said you always break towards cover. | 你说要往掩护物那逃 |
[10:43] | Unless you break towards higher ground. | 除非往高地逃 |
[10:45] | When did running away get so complicated? | 为什么逃命变得如此复杂? |
[11:00] | We lost them. | 我们甩掉了他们 |
[11:03] | Hey, that’s a nice bell. | 钟很漂亮 |
[11:05] | See, this is the great thing about traveling. | 这就是远足的美妙之处 |
[11:07] | You see things you’d never see at home. | 可以看到家里看不到的 |
[11:08] | Believe it or not, Po, I’ve seen a bell before. | 信不信由你 阿宝 我以前看过钟长啥样 |
[11:12] | I’m getting the impression | 我觉得 |
[11:13] | you’re not having as good a time as I am. | 你不像我一样乐在其中 |
[11:16] | Getting??? | 脱下手铐会让我惬意点 |
[11:19] | And that bell could cut the chain. | 那个钟可以切断链条 |
[11:22] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:23] | Time to lose the jewelry. | 是时候摘下珠宝了 |
[11:25] | See what I did there? | 听到我用比喻了么? |
[11:26] | I called the cuffs “jewelry.” | 我把手铐比喻为”珠宝” |
[11:27] | Yeah, I got it. | 是的 我听到了 |
[11:28] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | Uh, you’re the planner, | 计划你想的 |
[11:31] | so all the planning is covered with your plan, right? | 一切情况都包含在你计划中了是么? |
[11:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:38] | Mama. | 妈妈咪呀 |
[11:47] | Did it work? | 有用么? |
[11:48] | Shh! Keep your voice down. | 嘘 小声点 |
[11:50] | What? | 什么? |
[11:51] | I can’t hear anything! | 我什么都听不到! |
[11:53] | What words am I saying? | 我说啥了? |
[11:59] | I think they got away. | 我想他们逃走了 |
[12:03] | Darn it, guys. | 真讨厌 大伙 |
[12:04] | We talked about this. | 我们说过. |
[12:05] | Remember, we gave ourselves one year to be real bandits. | 记得么 我们给自己一年的时间 成为真正的鳄鱼 |
[12:09] | We’re 11 months in. | 已经过了11个月了 |
[12:10] | If I have to go back to carving terra-cotta warriors | 如果我不得不滚回去为老爹 |
[12:13] | for my dad… | 雕刻兵马俑… |
[12:13] | I am whispering! | 我是在轻声细语! |
[12:16] | That’s the panda. | 那是熊猫的声音 |
[12:18] | We’re back in business. | 我们又有戏了 |
[12:19] | Eat it, dad! | 吃下去 爸爸! |
[12:22] | What? | 什么? |
[12:23] | Stop shouting. | 别喊了 |
[12:25] | It is cloudy, but we need to get out of here! | 是多云天气 但我们要赶紧离开这! |
[12:29] | Can you focus, please? | 拜托 回到正题上好么? |
[12:32] | Come on; They’re in here. | 快点 他们在里面 |
[12:35] | Hit it again. | 再撞 |
[12:37] | Hit it. | 撞开 |
[12:39] | Hit it again. | 再撞 |
[12:42] | Hit it again! | 用力撞! |
[12:44] | Hit it! | 撞开! |
[12:47] | Hit it! Hit it! Hit it! | 给我撞! 用力撞! 死命撞! |
[12:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[12:50] | Brace yourself. | 做好准备 |
[12:52] | Really? | 真的? |
[12:54] | You think so? | 你真这么觉得? |
[12:55] | Brace… your… self. | 做…好…准…备 |
[13:06] | Darn it, guys! | 你们该死! |
[13:14] | I can’t think. | 我没力气思考了 |
[13:15] | I haven’t eaten all day. | 我一整天都没吃东西了 |
[13:16] | Really? We ate lunch. | 真的么? 我们吃了午餐 |
[13:19] | I ate lunch. | 我吃了午餐 |
[13:22] | I ate your lunch. | 我吃了你的午餐 |
[13:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:27] | Oh, ho, ho, lookee here. | 瞧这儿 |
[13:32] | I’m just gonna climb up that… | 我只要爬上去… |
[13:36] | I’m just gonna… | 我只要… |
[13:37] | Big belly in the way. | 大肚腩坏事啊 |
[13:42] | Don’t mind if I do. | 如果我这么做别介意 |
[13:47] | It’s time for the crazy feet. | 无影腿出马 |
[13:51] | Ooh! Panda! | 熊猫! |
[13:59] | I can’t believe you did that. | 不敢相信你居然这么做 |
[14:02] | All I wanted was something… To… | 我只是想…有东西… |
[14:06] | Eat. | 果腹 |
[14:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[14:12] | Thanks, Po. | 谢谢 阿宝 |
[14:17] | Whoa, there’s a lot of honey in this tree. | 哇哦 树上有好多蜂蜜诶 |
[14:19] | Bees produce more than they eat. | 蜜蜂产的蜜比它们自己吃的要多 |
[14:21] | No. Huh! | 不! |
[14:23] | You know a lot of stuff. I studied… For a long time. | – 你懂得不少啊 – 我学了…很长时间 |
[14:27] | What about friends? | 朋友呢? |
[14:29] | My friends are the twins discipline and sacrifice. | 我的朋友是一对双胞胎 纪律和牺牲 |
[14:33] | I don’t think they’d like me. | 我觉得他们不喜欢我 |
[14:35] | That’s okay. You’ll never meet them. | 没关系 你见不到他们的 |
[14:37] | Oh, you! | 你! |
[14:39] | You made a funny. | 你说了个笑话 |
[14:41] | That was funny, wasn’t it? | 很好笑 是么? |
[14:42] | It has meaning on two levels. | 一语双关 |
[14:44] | You can’t meet them, because they’re an abstract idea, | 你见不到他们 因为他们是抽象概念 |
[14:46] | and you won’t, because you’re lazy… | 也因为你很懒… |
[14:47] | Yeah, okay. Now you’re just wrecking it. | 是的 好吧 现在一点也不好笑了 |
[14:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:52] | Um, can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事么? |
[14:55] | You, uh, wanted to be the Dragon Warrior, didn’t you? | 你想成为神龙大侠 是么? |
[14:59] | Everyone wanted to be the Dragon Warrior. | 人人都想成为神龙大侠 |
[15:01] | But things don’t always turn out the way you think. | 但并非事事都能如你所愿 |
[15:07] | You think Ugwei made the wrong choice. | 你觉得乌龟大师做错了决定 |
[15:14] | Okay, yeah. Fire’s getting a little low. | 好吧 是的 火不够旺 |
[15:20] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[15:21] | I was carving a key to get the shackles opened. | 我在铸钥匙打开手铐 |
[15:23] | I worked hours on that thing. I… I thought it was firewood. | – 我花了很多时间 – 我…我以为是木柴 |
[15:27] | You didn’t think at all. | 你都不用脑子想想 |
[15:29] | You never do, Dragon Warrior. | 你从不动脑 神龙大侠 |
[15:31] | I’m just trying to… | 我只是想… |
[15:32] | Do what? Trying to do what? | 做什么? 想做什么? |
[15:35] | Lose the statue? | 弄丢雕像? |
[15:37] | Fumble through everything? | 呆头呆脑地处理每件事? |
[15:38] | Is that the Dragon Warrior way? | 这就是神龙大侠的做法? |
[15:42] | Maybe Ugwei did make the wrong choice. | 也许乌龟大师做错了决定 |
[15:47] | Tigress, you may be a great warrior, | 虎妞 你可以成为很棒的大侠 |
[15:49] | but you stink at friendship | 但你讨厌朋友 |
[15:52] | and fun… ship. | 讨厌有趣的东西 |
[15:56] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[16:07] | The handcuffs. | 手铐 |
[16:09] | The honey must have slipped the cuff off. | 一定是蜂蜜让手铐滑下来了 |
[16:11] | Tigress, we’re free! | 虎妞 我们解脱啦! |
[16:14] | Is there nothing honey can’t do? | 蜂蜜还有什么做不到的? |
[16:20] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[16:23] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[16:27] | Tigress, we did it. | 虎妞 我们成功了 |
[16:28] | Tigress? | 虎妞? |
[16:31] | Tigress! | 虎妞! |
[16:37] | Look, you got a job to do. I got a job to do. | 听着 你有任务 我也有任务 |
[16:39] | So why don’t you just tell me where the ruby is? | 何不乖乖告诉我红宝石在哪? |
[16:41] | Or what? You’re going to play good croc/bad croc? | 不然如何? 要对我软硬兼施? |
[16:45] | You’re going down! | 我要灭了你! |
[16:46] | I’m not playing these games with you anymore! | 我不想陪你玩了! |
[16:49] | Forget it, Gary. She knows. | 得了吧 Gary 她知道了 |
[16:51] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:52] | Well, I guess I’ll clean up these weapons now. | 我想我还是去清洗武器吧 |
[16:56] | And it’s Gah-ri. | 另外我叫Gahri |
[17:00] | If you don’t want to tell us, fine. | 如果你不愿开口 没问题 |
[17:02] | Then we’ll do this the hard way. | 敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[17:04] | You already said that. | 这句话你已经说过了 |
[17:06] | That’s twice now. | 陈词滥调 |
[17:09] | It’s… it’s a good line, so shut up. | 这…这句话很有腔调 所以闭嘴 |
[17:12] | It is a good line. | 是很有腔调 |
[17:13] | Now, where was I? | 我说到哪了? |
[17:14] | I think you were going to yammer on | 我想你就快欲哭无泪了 |
[17:15] | and I was going to do this. | 因为我要使出这招 |
[17:19] | Darn it! | 该死! |
[17:21] | Oh, everybody back up. Just back up. | 大家退后 都退后 |
[17:23] | Just back up, ’cause she’s got a vicious kick. | 都退后 因为她很恶毒地踹了我一脚 |
[17:25] | Oh, who didn’t tie her up below the knees? | 是谁忘了把她的小腿也绑住的? |
[17:27] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[17:28] | This is basic stuff. | 这是基本常识 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:37] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[17:38] | I’m done going easy on you. | 我不会再对你心慈手软了 |
[17:41] | Let me guess; You’re going to do it the hard way. | 让我猜猜 你要请我吃罚酒了 |
[17:49] | Bring it, boys. | 带上来 |
[17:50] | Ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈 |
[17:58] | Prepare to be torn to pieces. | 准备好五马分尸吧 |
[18:10] | It’s facing the wrong way! | 方向错了! |
[18:13] | Wha… wait… no. | 什…等等…不 |
[18:15] | Roll it back out. Turn around… | 转回去 转个头… |
[18:18] | Keep preparing to be torn to pieces. | 继续等着五马分尸吧 |
[18:22] | Just hold on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[18:24] | They’re everywhere. | 他们好多人 |
[18:26] | I need a plan. | 我需要制定个方案 |
[18:42] | There’s an intruder in the woods. | 有人闯入树林 |
[18:43] | Find him! | 找到他! |
[18:47] | Looks like we’re doing this the hard way. | 看来敬酒不吃吃罚酒了 |
[18:54] | Darn it! | 该死! |
[18:58] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[19:00] | Po, listen, I… | 阿宝 听着 我… |
[19:01] | You okay? | 你还好么? |
[19:02] | Let’s get you and the statue out of here. | 我把你和雕像带出去 |
[19:05] | I’m surprised you came back for me. | 我没想到你回来救我 |
[19:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:09] | Well, it’s protocol. | 这是规矩 |
[19:11] | You know, for friends. | 为了朋友 |
[19:14] | On three. | 数123 |
[19:16] | Three! Ha! | |
[19:24] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[19:27] | You take half. I’ll take half. | 你收拾一半 我收拾一半 |
[19:35] | I’ll get the statue. | 我去拿雕像 |
[19:36] | I got it. | 交给我 |
[19:38] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[19:38] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 噢抱歉 |
[20:08] | Welcome to the fist-ival. | 欢迎来到拳头节 |
[20:10] | Allow me to punch your tickets. | 让我为你们检票 |
[20:13] | Can’t… hold on. | 抓…不住了 |
[20:17] | Tigress! | 虎妞! |
[20:23] | Know what we need? A plan. | 知道我们要啥么? 一个计划 |
[20:25] | We need to do this together. | 我们要齐心协力 |
[20:28] | Why’d you do that? | 为什么这么做? |
[20:30] | Because you’re right. | 因为你说得没错 |
[20:31] | Together! | 双剑合璧! |
[20:43] | On three. | 数123 |
[20:45] | Three! | |
[20:57] | How about a little flying panda style? | 尝尝熊猫旋风腿的滋味? |
[21:08] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[21:09] | No, impressive. | 不 是令人刮目相看 |
[21:10] | But I’ve got the statue, and you’ve got the… | 但我得到了雕像 你们得到了… |
[21:14] | ruby? | 红宝石? |
[21:15] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我想没有 |
[21:16] | I have it right here. | 在我手上 |
[21:18] | Look at that. | 看呀 |
[21:20] | No! | 不! |
[22:05] | Darn it! | 该死! |
[22:18] | Nice work. | 好样的 |
[22:20] | You too. | 你也是 |
[22:22] | – Know what? – What? | – 知道么? – 什么? |
[22:23] | Ugwei did make the right choice, | 乌龟大师的选择是对的 |
[22:26] | Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠 |
[22:28] | Really? Really? | 真的? 真的么? |
[22:30] | I love that you just said that. | 我很开心你这么说 |
[22:32] | *Digida, digida, digida da * | |
[22:34] | *The furious two * | 愤怒双侠 |
[22:35] | *Digida-duh * | |
[22:36] | *Dragon Warrior and his sidekick * | 神龙大侠和他的好友 |
[22:38] | *After the rampage * | 发飙之后 |
[22:39] | *Ja jagga duka ba ba * | |
[22:41] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[22:43] | Did you say “sidekick”? | 你刚刚说”好友”? |
[22:44] | What? No. | 什么? 没有 |
[22:46] | It was, like… | 其实… |
[22:47] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[22:49] | So what is your favorite color? | 你最喜欢的颜色是? |