时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now… | 请欣赏 |
[00:05] | Dream works Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫-大侠传奇 |
[00:07] | Legends of awesomeness | |
[00:11] | Hear the Legends of the Kung Fu Panda! | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | Raised in a noodle shop | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:19] | Never seeking glory or fame | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | He climbed the mountain top | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | Kung Fu Panda! | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome! | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:37] | Kung Fu Panda! | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | He lives and he trains | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | And he fights with the furious five | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | Protect the valley somethin’ somethin’ | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | Somethin’ somethin’ alive! | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | Kung | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:50] | Fu | |
[00:51] | Pandaaaaaa | |
[00:53] | Legends of Awesomeness | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet. | 赞哟 |
[01:10] | Now! Make way, gents. | 现在! 请腾出地方 先生们 |
[01:12] | Time to start reading the sacred scrolls. | 研读圣卷时间到 |
[01:16] | Oh! Finally I get to learn the good stuff! | 终于能学些好东西了! |
[01:18] | Secret moves, magic defenses… | 秘笈绝招 魔幻防御… |
[01:21] | Now, scroll number one. | 现在 第1卷 |
[01:25] | How to make tea? | 怎么泡茶? |
[01:29] | Oh, you gonna eat that? | 你要吃这个? |
[01:31] | Yes… hey! | 是的…嘿! |
[01:32] | Get your own. | 自己弄 |
[01:33] | – M-monkey, mm… I’m doing you a favor. | 猴…猴哥…我是帮你个忙 |
[01:36] | Cheeks are looking a little jowly. | 你连双下巴都出来了 |
[01:39] | Oh, I can’t read about tea all day! | 我不能整天都看茶经! |
[01:42] | Maybe I could just skip ahead a scroll or two. | 也许我可以跳过一二卷 |
[01:44] | Ooh! Scroll number 23. | 第23卷 |
[01:46] | Mastering the eye gouge! | 挖眼大法! |
[01:50] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[01:52] | The sacred scrolls must be read in the proper order. | 圣卷必须按顺序阅读 |
[01:55] | Can’t I just skip to, you know, number 50? | 我不能直接跳到…第50卷么? |
[01:57] | Invisible sneak attacks… | 用意念… |
[01:59] | With your mind? | 隐形偷袭? |
[02:01] | Of course not. | 当然不行 |
[02:02] | You need the knowledge in scrolls 1 through 49 | 你要掌握第1卷到第49卷的要义 |
[02:05] | to understand the importance of 50. | 才能理解第50卷的精髓 |
[02:07] | How about I skim 1 through 49, huh? | 那我快速扫过1到49卷呢? |
[02:11] | – No. – Agh! | 不行 |
[02:11] | You will take these scrolls to the library, | 你带着这些书卷到书斋去 |
[02:13] | and read them all, start to finish. | 从头到尾 都看完 |
[02:15] | Without distractions! | 不得分心! |
[02:17] | No skipping, no skimming. | 不能跳过 不能略读 |
[02:19] | No shortcuts. | 没有捷径 |
[02:21] | Um, don’t you think that’ll kinda, you know… | 你不觉得这就… |
[02:23] | Take all the fun out of it? | 完全没乐趣了? |
[02:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:30] | Oh, yes, and when we stormed off | 是的 当我们完成这个 |
[02:33] | in my contraption, | 精巧装置 |
[02:34] | it sent a clear message to those spasmodic goons | 就能清楚地告诉这些在翡翠宫的 |
[02:38] | at the jade palace. | 呆子们 |
[02:39] | Mechanical always beats Kung Fu! | 功夫总是不敌器械! |
[02:43] | We lost that battle. | 我们输了那场战斗 |
[02:45] | Correction. | 更正一下 |
[02:48] | Seems like we lost. | 似乎输了而已 |
[02:50] | Did you see their faces? | 你看到他们的脸了么? |
[02:52] | No, because we were running away. | 没有 因为我们忙着逃命 |
[02:55] | Well, you should have looked, | 你应该看看 |
[02:56] | because they were utterly terrified. | 因为他们惊慌失措 |
[02:58] | That was the victory. | 那就是胜利 |
[03:00] | They will never again toy with the fury of Taotie! | 他们再也不会轻视饕餮的怒火! |
[03:06] | Ooh! The mail! | 有书信来了! |
[03:08] | The jade palace, what did I tell you? | 翡翠宫 我刚说啥了? |
[03:12] | A bill for the destruction of the training hall? | 毁坏训练场的账单? |
[03:16] | A bill! | 账单! |
[03:17] | Enough of your petty humiliations, ShiFuand friends! | 受够了你们的羞辱 师傅和朋友们! |
[03:22] | I’ll make you rue the day you were ever born! | 我会让你们后悔被生下来! |
[03:26] | Rue! | 后悔! |
[03:27] | Do you hear me? | 听到了么? |
[03:28] | Rue! | 后悔! |
[03:31] | Dad, they’re, like, four miles away. | 老爸 他们…离我们4里远 |
[03:38] | Besides tea, herbs can be used | 除了茶之外 草药可以用来 |
[03:40] | to make tiny decorative scented soaps. | 制作精致小巧的香味肥皂 |
[03:43] | Tiny decorative scented soaps. | 精致小巧的香味肥皂 |
[03:47] | That has to be the most exciting thing | 这一定是我学过 |
[03:50] | I’ve ever learned! | 最激动人心的东西了! |
[03:52] | Nope, can’t fake it. | 不行 假装不了 |
[03:53] | Still boring. | 还是无聊到爆 |
[03:58] | This looks awesome. | 这个看上去酷毙了 |
[04:07] | So that’s how you block the fists of fury. | 所以你就是这样阻挡了精武门 |
[04:11] | You can do that with chop sticks? | 你可以用筷子就能做到? |
[04:14] | “The fluttering finger mind slip. | “记忆无影指” |
[04:17] | “If done correctly, erases the short-term memory | “如果正确操作 就能抹去受害人的 |
[04:20] | of its victim.” | “短时记忆” |
[04:22] | Swirl to the left, | 挥到左边 |
[04:23] | swirl to the right, | 挥到右边 |
[04:25] | flutter the fingers in a twisting motion and… | 上下摆动手指 然后… |
[04:34] | This can’t be good. | 出事了 |
[04:37] | Oh, hey, Po, I came to tell you that, | 嗨 阿宝 我来告诉你 |
[04:39] | uh, that… uh… | 呃… |
[04:41] | Huh, I can’t remember. | 我想不来了 |
[04:44] | Must not have been important. | 一定不是重要的事 |
[04:50] | Po, it’s your turn to sweep the barracks. | 阿宝 轮到你打扫房子了 |
[04:52] | And this time, | 这次 |
[04:53] | don’t just wait for the wind. | 别再等起风了 |
[04:54] | I coughed up dust for weeks and… | 我已经连续数周咳出灰尘了… |
[05:00] | What was I saying? | 我说到哪了? |
[05:01] | You were saying that you really wanted to sweep | 你说尽管轮到我了 |
[05:04] | even though it’s my turn, heh. | 但你很想自己打扫 |
[05:06] | But you know what? | 但你知道么? |
[05:07] | I’m gonna let you do it. | 我把机会让给你 |
[05:09] | Since you’re a pal. | 谁让我们是哥们呐 |
[05:10] | Wow, thanks, that’s really nice of you | 谢谢 你真好 |
[05:12] | to let me sweep. | 把机会让给我 |
[05:16] | This really works. | 真的管用 |
[05:28] | Po, don’t be lazy. | 阿宝 别犯懒 |
[05:31] | You’re the Dragon Warrior, | 你是神龙大侠 |
[05:32] | the title carries great honor and great responsibili… | 这个头衔代表着无上荣耀和责… |
[05:36] | Ty. | 任 |
[05:38] | What was I saying? Uh, tea. | – 我说到哪了? – 茶 |
[05:40] | You said you were gonna make yourself some tea. | 你说你要泡些茶 |
[05:42] | And you asked if I’d like some too. | 你问我是不是也想喝茶 |
[05:45] | Ooh-kay. | 好…吧 |
[05:48] | Tigress is making me tea. With honey? | – 虎妞在为我泡茶 – 要加蜂蜜么? |
[05:51] | Surprise me. | 没想到啊 |
[06:03] | Aw, Po! | 阿宝! |
[06:05] | Yeah? | 是的? |
[06:07] | Were you playing with my sword again? | 你又把我的剑拿去玩了么? |
[06:10] | Whoa, Monkey, you broke your sword. | 噢 猴哥 你把剑弄断了 |
[06:13] | Oh, I guess I… | 我想我… |
[06:16] | Yeah, I broke my sword. | 是的 我把剑弄断了 |
[06:19] | Well, see you at lunch. | 吃午饭再见 |
[06:21] | This is so cool. | 酷毙了 |
[06:23] | Po, how many times have I told you | 阿宝 我跟你说过多少次 |
[06:25] | not to use my Bo staff as a toothpick? | 别把我的棒子当做牙签? |
[06:30] | I, uh, found your Bo staff for you. | 我…帮你找到了棒子 |
[06:33] | Oh, thank you. | 噢谢谢 |
[06:35] | Po, were you…? | 阿宝 你…? |
[06:38] | Are you…? | 你有…? |
[06:39] | Have you…? | 你有没有…? |
[06:41] | Did you…? | 你是不是…? |
[06:48] | Ha! This is so great. | 太帅了 |
[06:50] | They can’t blame their beloved panda for anything. | 他们没法再责怪挚爱的熊猫了 |
[06:54] | Hey, everybody. | 嗨 大家好 |
[07:00] | Hiyaay! | |
[07:01] | – Who are you? – What do you mean? | – 你是谁? – 你什么意思? |
[07:03] | State your name and your business! | 自报家门! |
[07:04] | Po? Panda? | 阿宝? 熊猫? |
[07:05] | What are you doing in our barracks? | 你在我们的屋子里做什么? |
[07:07] | What are you…? | 你们…? |
[07:08] | It’s me, Po! | 是我 阿宝! |
[07:12] | Unh. – Take that, me-Po! | 接招 我…宝! |
[07:14] | Viper! | 小蛇! |
[07:15] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 |
[07:16] | Looks like this stranger wants to rumble. | 看来这个陌生人想挨揍 |
[07:18] | Wait, no! | 等等 不! |
[07:24] | Intruder! | 闯入者! |
[07:30] | Hey, I’m Po! | 嘿 我是阿宝! |
[07:32] | We’re friends! You know, the Dragon Warrior? | 我们是朋友! 神龙大侠? |
[07:34] | – Don’t be ridiculous! – Ooh! | 荒谬! |
[07:36] | Oogway hasn’t chosen a Dragon Warrior yet. | 乌龟大师还没选定神龙大侠呢 |
[07:38] | And if he did it would be one of us, | 要选 也是在我们之中选 |
[07:40] | not some flabby panda. | 而不是什么肥仔熊猫 |
[07:43] | Yeah? Well, the universe is funny that way… huah! | 啊? 老天太搞笑了… |
[08:05] | Whoa, where’d this guy come from? | 这家伙从哪来的? |
[08:07] | He’s got some serious skills! | 他有两下子! |
[08:08] | Mantis, it’s Po. | 螳郎 我是阿宝 |
[08:10] | Po! Po! Po! Unh! | 阿宝! 阿宝! 阿宝! |
[08:11] | Funny, loveable, sharp dresser… nothing? | 搞笑 可爱 潮人…想不起来? |
[08:14] | – Haah! – Ow! Tigress, we’re friends! | 虎妞 我们是朋友! |
[08:15] | You don’t attack me. | 你不能打我 |
[08:17] | Then why does it feel so right? | 那为什么这种感觉很爽? |
[08:19] | Well, you usually want to attack me, | 你一直想打我 |
[08:20] | but you hold back! | 但你克制住了! |
[08:22] | You can’t take all of us at once. | 你没法一下子把我们全打倒 |
[08:23] | On three… one… | 数到3…1… |
[08:25] | – Wait. – Two. | – 等等 |
[08:26] | – Don’t! – Three! | – 别! |
[08:38] | Hey, you, with the, uh, face. | 嗨 你…长着脸的家伙 |
[08:43] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁么? |
[08:44] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[08:46] | Wait, could you be Monkey? | 等等 你会是猴哥么? |
[08:50] | No. | 不可能 |
[08:51] | I am a monkey, so obviously | 我是猴子 所以显然 |
[08:54] | my name can’t be Monkey, right? | 我的名字不可能是猴哥 对么? |
[08:56] | Oh, my gosh, where are my legs? | 天呐 我的腿呢? |
[08:58] | Calm down, I think you’re a snake. | 冷静点 我想你是条蛇 |
[09:01] | Oh, my gosh, I’m a snake. | 天呐 我是一条蛇 |
[09:03] | I couldn’t stand it if my name were just | 如果我的名字就是我自己的动物名 |
[09:05] | what kind of animal I am. | 我要疯掉的 |
[09:07] | I need a name with real panache. | 我要一个威风凛凛的名字 |
[09:09] | Ooh, how about… | 噢 不如… |
[09:11] | Bunny… | 叫小兔子… |
[09:12] | Cup… | 杯子… |
[09:13] | Hat? Does that mean anything? | 帽子如何? 这词有含义么? |
[09:15] | Are those real words? | 这些都是真实存在的词么? |
[09:19] | Aah! Not good, not good! | 很不妙 很不妙 |
[09:21] | This is the worst thing I’ve ever done! | 这是我做过最糟的事! |
[09:23] | Well, top five. | 可以排到前五名 |
[09:24] | I gotta make them remember me | 我得让他们记起我 |
[09:25] | or I’m gonna lose my friends forever! | 不然我就永远失去朋友了! |
[09:28] | Where did I put that scroll? | 我把那卷书放哪了? |
[09:29] | Nope… grocery list. | 不对…杂货单… |
[09:30] | No, no… | 不是 不是 |
[09:32] | Spicy broth noodle recipe. | 辣肉面食谱 |
[09:34] | Focus, Po, focus! | 专注点 阿宝 专注! |
[09:36] | Nope, nope, where is it? | 不 不 在哪呢? |
[09:38] | How is the studying coming, panda? | 学得怎么样了 熊猫? |
[09:40] | Have you learned anything new? | 你学到新东西么? |
[09:43] | Uh, about that. | 关于这点 |
[09:45] | So, uh, it’s possible, maybe, | 有可能… |
[09:48] | that I might have, uh… | 我也许… |
[09:50] | – Yes? – Uh, sorta… | – 嗯? – 出了点 |
[09:51] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[09:52] | Accidentally… | 意外… |
[09:54] | Used the fluttering finger mindslip | 对盖世五侠使了数十次记忆无影指 |
[09:55] | a few dozen times on the furious five | |
[09:57] | and now they don’t remember me or anything! | 现在他们不记得我 不记得任何事情了! |
[09:59] | What? | 什么? |
[10:00] | And I think I lost the scroll I learned it from. | 我想我把那卷书也弄丢了 |
[10:03] | Do you know what this means? | 你这知道这意味着什么吗? |
[10:05] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[10:07] | Uh… uh… I’m so sorry. | 我…我非常抱歉 |
[10:09] | I didn’t mean to do that. | 我不是故意的 |
[10:10] | It was all reflex-y. | 都是条件反射 |
[10:13] | Hey, Shifu. | 嗨 师父 |
[10:15] | How’s it, uh… | 如何… |
[10:17] | So to sum up, I just told you | 简而言之 我刚刚告诉你 |
[10:20] | I erased the five’s memory | 我用书卷上学的记忆无影指 |
[10:21] | with the fluttering finger mindslip | 把他们五人的记忆抹去了 |
[10:23] | that I learned from a scroll that I lost. | 书卷也弄丢了 |
[10:26] | What? | 什么? |
[10:27] | Then you punished me and I learned a valuable lesson. | 然后你惩罚我 我学到了宝贵的一课 |
[10:31] | I punished you? | 我惩罚你? |
[10:33] | Yes, very severely. | 是的 非常严厉 |
[10:35] | I hated it. | 我很不喜欢 |
[10:36] | A lot. | 非常不喜欢 |
[10:37] | Wow, you’re some Master. | 这方面你是大师 |
[10:41] | Anyhoo, here we are, fixing the problem. | 我们要解决这个问题 |
[10:45] | Without anger. | 心平气和地 |
[10:49] | There must be an antidote. | 一定有补救法 |
[10:51] | We have to search the Cave of Mysteries. | 我们必须要搜寻密穴 |
[10:54] | The Cave of Mysteries? | 密穴? |
[10:56] | That sounds awesome! | 听上去帅呆了! |
[11:00] | And serious. | 而且非同小可 |
[11:01] | Super, super serious. | 非常 非常非同小可 |
[11:10] | I think we might live there. | 我觉得我们可能住在那 |
[11:13] | It’s pretty sweet, are we voting on living there? | 看上去很不赖 我们要投票决定是否住下么? |
[11:16] | ‘Cause I vote yes. | 因为我投赞成票 |
[11:19] | Have you guys seen this? | 你们看到了么? |
[11:20] | My knees totally bend the wrong way. | 我的膝盖反向弯曲 |
[11:24] | Is this normal? | 这正常么? |
[11:32] | Hm, judging by our fighting skills, | 从我们的武功能力来看 |
[11:35] | we must be bakers. | 我们一定是面包师 |
[11:37] | Yes, very dangerous bakers. | 是的 非常危险的面包师 |
[11:41] | Well, I’m going inside. | 我要进去了 |
[11:42] | Dibs on the big bedroom! | 抢占大卧室! |
[11:49] | Revenge will be mine! | 我复仇来了! |
[11:52] | They shall be easy targets, frozen with fear. | 他们都不堪一击 吓傻了 |
[11:56] | Once they get a taste of my | 一旦他们尝到我 |
[11:57] | flying bamboo bird of incalculable retribution! | 研制的飞竹鸟的滋味! |
[12:03] | Okay, Bian Zao, start pedaling. | 好了 扁蚤 踩踏板 |
[12:06] | I know how to drive a giant bamboo bird, dad. | 我知道怎么驾驶大竹鸟 老爸 |
[12:09] | I’m not an idiot. | 我又不是傻子 |
[12:10] | I’m not saying you’re… | 我没说你是… |
[12:12] | Can we just not do this now? | 我们现在能不能别吵? |
[12:14] | Can we please just destroy the furious five | 我们能不能够专注于灭掉盖世五侠 |
[12:16] | and save the bickering for later? | 晚点再吵? |
[12:18] | I don’t know, can we? | 我不知道 可以么? |
[12:21] | Depress the clutch! | 踩离合器! |
[12:22] | Did you depress the clutch? | 你踩了离合器么? |
[12:32] | They’re gonna lose it when they see me. | 他们一看到我就会乖乖投降 |
[12:34] | Taotie! | 饕餮! |
[12:35] | Their Arch-Nemesis! | 他们的宿敌! |
[12:44] | Furious five! | 盖世五侠 |
[12:47] | First you delude yourselves with false victory, | 你们先是被虚假的胜利迷惑了 |
[12:50] | then you have the audacity to send me a bill? | 然后你们又厚颜无耻地给我账单? |
[12:56] | Taotie! | 饕餮! |
[13:00] | Uh, is that your name? | 这是你的名字 |
[13:02] | Or an animal? | 还是一种动物? |
[13:06] | Behold, scrolls 51 through 10,000. | 瞧 书卷51到1万 |
[13:11] | Ten thou… | 1万… |
[13:12] | We have to read through 10,000 scrolls? | 我们要看1万卷书? |
[13:17] | Can’t we just skip to the last one? | 我们能不能直接看最后一卷? |
[13:20] | The shortest path does not necessarily | 捷径不一定就能到达 |
[13:22] | lead to the correct destination. | 正确的目的地 |
[13:24] | We start at 51. Okay, okay. | – 我们从51卷开始 – 好吧 好吧 |
[13:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:29] | Settle in, panda. | 静心看书 熊猫 |
[13:31] | This could take… Found it. | – 可能要花上… – 找到了 |
[13:33] | Let me see that! | 让我看看! |
[13:35] | If you mindslip someone repeatedly, | 如果你反复使出无影指 |
[13:37] | their memories will begin to deteriorate | 他们的记忆会开始退化 |
[13:39] | on their own. | |
[13:40] | Until they can’t even remember how to breathe. | 直至忘记如何呼吸 |
[13:44] | We have less than an hour to reverse it. | 我们还有不到1小时来补救 |
[13:46] | But how? | 但怎么做? |
[13:47] | The mindslip can be drawn out by covering the head with Clay | 把雪花石记忆之鼎中的粘土放在头上 |
[13:50] | from the alabaster pot of remembrance. | 就可以消除无影指的影响 |
[13:53] | Oh. What? | – 噢 – 什么? |
[13:55] | The alabaster pot of remembrance | 雪花膏记忆之鼎 |
[13:57] | can only be reached by traveling down | 只有到难以想象的痛苦走廊 |
[14:00] | the corridor of unbelievable agony. | 才能得到 |
[14:04] | What’s with all the long names? | 怎么都是这么冗长的名字? |
[14:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:07] | No, Shifu. | 不 师傅 |
[14:08] | This was my mistake. | 这是我犯的错 |
[14:09] | I must be the one to face | 应该由我去面对 |
[14:10] | the corridor of unbelievable agony. | 难以想象的痛苦走廊 |
[14:13] | Of course you’re facing it. | 当然是你去 |
[14:14] | I’m just going to show you where it is. | 我只是指给你看在哪 |
[14:22] | This is it. | 就在这 |
[14:26] | All that lies between you and the pot | 横在你和那只鼎之间的 |
[14:29] | is 50 feet of incredible pain. | 是50英尺难以想象的痛苦 |
[14:31] | This scroll explains how to do it. | 这卷书阐述了该怎么做 |
[14:35] | Oh! Do I have to read all of this? | 我要把这些都看完么? |
[14:37] | Yes! | 是的! |
[14:38] | I’ll go make sure the furious five | 我要确保盖世五侠没有走散 |
[14:40] | don’t wander off. | |
[14:41] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[14:43] | I can just skim it, right? No! | – 我可以略读的 对么? – 不行! |
[14:50] | What is it with you people? | 你们怎么回事? |
[14:51] | You don’t know me? | 你们不认识我? |
[14:55] | How do you not remember me? | 你们怎么会不记得我呢? |
[14:57] | Seriously, how? | 说真的 怎么会? |
[14:58] | I need to forget him, too. | 我也要忘掉他 |
[15:01] | Wait, if you expected us to know who you are, | 等等 如果你觉得我们认识你 |
[15:05] | you must know who we are! | 那你一定知道我们是谁! |
[15:07] | It’s a good thing we bumped into you. | 我们遇到你是好事 |
[15:10] | Yes, yes, it… It is a good thing. | 是的 是的…是好事 |
[15:13] | An excellent thing, | 天大的好事 |
[15:14] | because, um, heh-heh… | 因为… |
[15:16] | I am Taotie, your… | 我是饕餮… 你们的… |
[15:19] | Kung Fumaster. | 功夫师傅 |
[15:22] | Master Taotie. | 饕餮师傅 |
[15:26] | Uh, you… | 你… |
[15:27] | You’re Noodle. | 你叫面条 |
[15:28] | You’re Doody. | 你叫便便 |
[15:30] | Little Britches. | 小裤衩 |
[15:31] | Whiskers Kittypoo. | 胡须猫屎 |
[15:33] | And, um… | 你是… |
[15:35] | El Storko. | 丑鸟 |
[15:39] | Loser. | 衰人 |
[15:41] | We have so many questions, Master. | 我们有好多问题 师傅 |
[15:43] | Tell us who we are. | 告诉我们我们是谁 |
[15:44] | Where do we come from? | 我们来自哪? |
[15:46] | Oh, uh, yes. | 好的 |
[15:47] | Well, my students… | 我的徒弟们… |
[15:49] | You’ve been my pupils for as far back | 你们在很久很久以前 |
[15:51] | as anyone can remember. | 就已经是我的徒弟了 |
[15:53] | I trained you in my special Kung Fu. | 我传授了你们特殊的功夫 |
[15:56] | Using my incredible machines… | 用我神奇的器械… |
[15:59] | Which everyone in the valley was really impressed with. | 谷中每个人都惊叹不已的机器 |
[16:03] | They called me a brilliant genius! | 他们叫我天才! |
[16:06] | Uh, isn’t this supposed to be about us? | 不是该说我们的事么? |
[16:08] | Right, sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[16:11] | But then, at the peak of my… of our glory, | 但那时 在我的…我们荣耀的巅峰期 |
[16:15] | there arose a terrible menace. | 出现了一个可怕的恶人 |
[16:18] | A dark lord of evil known as Shifu… | 一个邪恶之王 |
[16:23] | Sanidiot! | 名叫傻瓜… |
[16:24] | Yeah, shifusanidiot! | 师傅 没错 傻瓜师傅! |
[16:26] | And his nefarious confederate Po… | 以及他十恶不赦的同伙狼吞虎咽的… |
[16:30] | Chewswithhismouthopen. | 阿宝 |
[16:32] | Lame. | 好烂 |
[16:33] | And although we have defeated them at every turn, | 尽管我们每次都把他们打得落花流水 |
[16:36] | shifusanidiot and Po keep coming back. | 傻瓜师傅和阿宝还是继续寻仇 |
[16:40] | By the way, | 此外 上次我们大战一场的时候 |
[16:41] | last time we fought those guys, | |
[16:43] | I saved your lives! | 是我救了你们的命! |
[16:45] | So you should be really nice to me. | 所以你们应该好好待我 |
[16:47] | And then, uh… | 后来… |
[16:49] | Also there was a giant cake | 还有一个长眼睛的巨型蛋糕… |
[16:51] | with eyes or whatever… | |
[16:52] | The end. | 就是这样 |
[16:56] | I think I remember that cake! | 我想我记得那个蛋糕! |
[16:59] | Anyway, point being, | 重点是 |
[17:01] | you do whatever I say. | 你们对我言听计从 |
[17:05] | Taotie! | 饕餮! |
[17:07] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[17:10] | What is the meaning of this? | 这么做是为何? |
[17:12] | Save your breath, Shifusanidiot! | 省省力气吧 傻瓜师傅! |
[17:14] | So, Shifusanidiot, we meet at last… | 傻瓜师傅 我们终于… |
[17:18] | Again, uh… | 又见面了… |
[17:21] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还在等什么? |
[17:22] | Start punching him and stuff! | 把他往死里打! |
[17:28] | Whiskers Kittypoo! | 胡须猫屎! |
[17:29] | Attack! | 出招! |
[17:31] | Wait, I don’t want to hurt you. | 等等 我不想伤害你 |
[17:34] | I wouldn’t worry about that, Shifusanidiot! | 我才不会担心呢 傻瓜师傅! |
[17:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:43] | I don’t know what he told you, | 我不知道他跟你说了什么 |
[17:44] | but I’m not your enemy. | 但我不是你的敌人 |
[17:46] | Preposterous. | 荒谬 |
[17:47] | If he’s not your enemy, then why | 如果他不是你的敌人 |
[17:49] | would you be attacking him? | 那你为何要打他? |
[17:50] | Good point! Heads up, Little Britches! | 说得对! 警告你 小裤衩来了! |
[17:53] | Go get ’em, Doody! | 拿下他 便便! |
[17:56] | Noodles, hit him low! | 面条 攻击他下盘! |
[18:01] | Nice move, El Storko! | 漂亮 丑鸟! |
[18:05] | El Storko. | 丑鸟 |
[18:07] | That’s actually pretty funny. | 真的很有趣 |
[18:12] | Blah-blah-blah, | ….难以想象的痛苦 |
[18:13] | unbelievable agony, heads explode, | 脑子都要炸了 |
[18:14] | know that already… Ah, forget it! | 知道已经…算了! |
[18:16] | I’m gonna get that pot. | 我直接把那个鼎拿来 |
[18:20] | Wha…? | 什么…? |
[18:26] | Oh, well, that wasn’t so… waah! | 并没那么…啊! |
[18:30] | No! | 不! |
[18:36] | Third degree! | 三度烫伤! |
[18:45] | That was… bad. | 糟…透了 |
[18:47] | Ow! Hurty. | 痛死了 |
[18:57] | What? | 什么? |
[19:01] | What did I skim over? | 我跳过了什么? |
[19:04] | “To unlock the cage, use the key which can be found | “用走廊起点找到的钥匙 |
[19:06] | at the start of the corridor.” | “打开笼子” |
[19:12] | Oh, man! | 天呐! |
[19:23] | Key… | 钥匙… |
[19:32] | Now… | 现在… |
[19:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:37] | Once you have the alabaster pot of remembrance, | 一旦你拿到了记忆之鼎 |
[19:39] | use the second key to turn off the corridor’s defenses. | 用第二把钥匙关闭走廊里的防御机关 |
[19:44] | Second? | 第二把? |
[19:45] | Dang it! | 畜生! |
[20:00] | Yes! Feel the extension of my wrath. | 是的 感觉到我气血上涌 |
[20:04] | Rue the day you insulted me | 后悔你那天用小算盘 |
[20:06] | with your petty accounting! | 羞辱我吧! |
[20:08] | Rue! | 后悔吧! |
[20:11] | I got the alabaster pot of remembrance! | 我得到了雪花膏记忆之鼎! |
[20:13] | And a butt full of darts! | 和一屁股的飞镖! |
[20:16] | Um, guys? | 大伙? |
[20:17] | Why are you fighting Shifu? | 你们为什么和师父打架 |
[20:19] | They don’t know who they are. | 他们不记得自己是谁了 |
[20:20] | Yes, we do. | 不 我们记得 |
[20:22] | We’re the furious five. | 我们是盖世五侠 |
[20:23] | Whiskers Kittypoo! | 胡须猫屎! |
[20:25] | – Noodles! – Little Britches! | – 面条! – 小裤衩! |
[20:26] | – Doody! – And El Storko. | – 便便! – 还有丑鸟 |
[20:29] | – And you’re our Arch-Nemeses, | 你们是我们的宿敌 |
[20:31] | Shifusanidiot and Pochewswithhismouthopen! | 傻瓜师傅和狼吞虎咽的阿宝! |
[20:34] | Shifusanidiot! | 傻瓜师傅! |
[20:36] | It’s… it’s… funny, ’cause it’s not true. | 太…太…太逗了 因为这不是事实 |
[20:40] | Just give them the remedy! | 把解药给他们! |
[20:41] | Get the Clay on their heads! | 把粘土放在他们头上! |
[20:43] | Furious five, get that panda! | 盖世五侠 拿下熊猫! |
[20:47] | Yes, Master Taotie! | 是的 饕餮师傅! |
[21:31] | Po… | 阿宝… |
[21:32] | You ate my dumpling. | 你吃了我的饺子 |
[21:34] | You erased my memory, not nice. | 你抹掉了我的记忆 很不好 |
[21:36] | And it’s your turn to sweep. | 轮到你打扫了 |
[21:38] | Yes… yes! | 太好了…太好了… |
[21:39] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[21:40] | I mean, sorry… but yes! | 我是说抱歉…但是太棒了! |
[21:42] | Hang on, you’re not our Master! | 等等 你不是我们的师傅! |
[21:44] | You’re… | 你是… |
[21:45] | You! | 是你! |
[21:47] | Told you they’d recognize me. | 我说过他们会记得我 |
[21:52] | Hurry, son! Faster! | 快跑儿子! 赶快! |
[21:53] | Come on! Move it! | 快点! 赶紧逃! |
[21:55] | Paddle, son, paddle! | 踏板 儿子 踏板! |
[21:59] | You may have stopped me now, | 你们只是暂时阻止了我 |
[22:01] | but I’ll be back! | 但我会回来的! |
[22:03] | And I will destroy Kung Fu forever! | 我要永远地摧毁功夫! |
[22:10] | And I’m not paying that bill! | 那账单我也不会付的! |
[22:16] | And then crane came in to tell me to sweep the barracks | 然后小鹤进来让我打扫屋子 |
[22:18] | and I mindslipped him. | 我抹掉了他的记忆 |
[22:20] | Then I just got into a groove. | 接着我就一发不可收拾了 |
[22:21] | I mean, it was just so… | 真的是很… |
[22:23] | Easy. | 简单 |
[22:25] | But I was being lazy. | 但我犯懒了 |
[22:27] | And I took short cuts. | 我走了捷径 |
[22:28] | And I almost lost you all. | 我差点失去了你们大家 |
[22:31] | But I’m done with that now. | 但我不会这样了 |
[22:33] | Forever. | 永不 |
[22:34] | How can we be sure you won’t ever | 我们怎么能确定你永远不会再使用无影指了? |
[22:35] | do the mindslip again? | |
[22:37] | Oh, I’ve got a shortcut for that. | 我有条捷径 |
[22:43] | How can we tell if it worked? | 我们怎么知道是否奏效了? |
[22:48] | Oh, my gosh! | 天呐! |
[22:49] | The furious five! | 盖世五侠! |
[22:52] | I’m your biggest fan! | 我是你们的铁粉! |
[22:53] | Can I have your autographs? Will you sign my belly? | 能给我签个名么? 可以签在我肚子上么? |
[22:56] | It worked. | 奏效了 |