时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now… | 请欣赏 |
[00:05] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. | 功夫熊猫-大侠传奇 |
[00:11] | * Hear the Legends of the Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:19] | * Never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | * He climbed the mountain top * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * And earned the Dragon Warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * And master the skills of bodacious and awesome! * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:37] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * He lives and he trains * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * And he fights with the furious five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * Protect the valley somethin’ somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * Somethin’ somethin’ alive! * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * Kung * | * 功夫* |
[00:50] | * Fu* | |
[00:51] | * Pandaaaaaa * | * 熊猫 * |
[00:53] | * Legends of Awesomeness * | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet. | 赞哟 |
[00:56] | Good Croc,Bad Croc | 正邪难分 |
[01:14] | What’s that, Monkey? | 猴哥 那是什么? |
[01:16] | Mantis, shh! | 螳郎 嘘 |
[01:18] | Joy luck buzzer. | 喜福电击钮 |
[01:20] | I’m going to zap Tigress with it. | 我要用它来电虎妞 |
[01:22] | Sure, ’cause… | 是哦 因为… |
[01:23] | How could that go wrong? | 这种事还能办不成吗? |
[01:25] | I know, right? | 就是啊 |
[01:27] | Tigress, my most trusted and loyal friend. | 虎妞 我最信任最忠实的朋友啊 |
[01:30] | Joy luck buzzer? | 喜福电击钮? |
[01:31] | How did you know? | 你咋知道的? |
[01:33] | Pfft! Come on, Monkey. What fool would fall for that? | 切! 得了吧 猴哥 哪个傻子会被你骗到啊? |
[01:36] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿 大伙好 |
[01:37] | ???Po | – 阿宝 – 阿宝 |
[01:39] | Po, my most trusted and loyal friend. | 阿宝 我最信任最忠实的朋友啊 |
[01:43] | Monkey! | 猴哥! |
[01:48] | My most annoying friend. | 我最讨厌的朋友 |
[01:50] | Oh, Po, you are so gullible. | 哦 阿宝 你真好骗 |
[01:54] | You can’t talk to the Dragon Warrior that way, right? | 你咋能对神龙大侠这么说话呢 对吧? |
[01:57] | Up high, good sir! | 来拍一下 好同志! |
[01:58] | Thanks, Monkey. | 多谢 猴哥 |
[02:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[02:05] | Ha, that’s okay, Monkey. | 哈 没事 猴哥 |
[02:14] | Gullible. | 好骗 |
[02:18] | Fft! Gullible? | 哼! 好骗 |
[02:20] | I’m not gullible. They’re gullible if they think I’m gullible. | 我才不好骗呢 他们以为我好骗才真是好骗呢 |
[02:23] | Yeah! So there! | 没错! 就这么着! |
[02:29] | Great. | 运气真好 |
[02:30] | Uh, hello? | 呃 喂? |
[02:33] | Anybody hear me? | 有人能听到我吗? |
[02:39] | Well played, hole. | 这招妙啊 洞 |
[02:41] | Well played. | 这招妙 |
[02:50] | Sneak attack! Ah! | 偷袭! 哈! |
[02:58] | ???Come… | |
[02:59] | Oh, come on, you. I almost got it. | 哦 加把劲啊你 我差点就成功了 |
[03:03] | Ooh! Oh, darn. | 哦! 哦! 讨厌 |
[03:10] | Uh, hello? Anybody there? | 呃 喂? 有人在吗? |
[03:13] | Grab ahold of the rope, and I’ll pull you out. | 抓住绳子 我把你拉上来 |
[03:16] | Oh, just a little bit. | 再用力一点 |
[03:21] | Just keep pulling. | 继续拉啊 |
[03:22] | It’s almost there. Oh! I’m stuck on the ridge. | 快上来了 哦 我爬不上洞口了 |
[03:26] | Man, you are not small. | 天哪 你可真够大只的 |
[03:28] | I prefer the term husky capable. | 我自认是胖并灵活着 |
[03:31] | Croc bandit! Dragon Warrior. | – 鳄匪! – 神龙大侠 |
[03:39] | Oh, guy, what are you doing? | 哦 伙计 你干嘛呢 |
[03:41] | Did I, like, punch you in the face or something? | 你脸上的黑眼圈是我打出来的吗? |
[03:44] | No. I got you out of a hole. | 不是啊 我可把你救出洞来了呢 |
[03:47] | Yeah, so you could rob me, croc bandit. | 是啊 不就是为了再抢劫我吗 鳄匪 |
[03:50] | Why do people always… | 为什么世人总是… |
[03:53] | Look, I’m not just a bandit, okay? | 听着 我也不只是个匪徒好吗? |
[03:55] | I’m also a son, a friend, an amateur arsonist, | 我也为人子 为挚友 又为放火爱好者 |
[03:58] | and I have an herb garden with, like, stuff in it. | 我家还有药草园 里面还种东西了 |
[04:01] | So whoa! | 所以呢! |
[04:03] | Yeah, you did help me. | 是啦 你是救了我 |
[04:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:08] | Ah, it’s all right. Forget about it. | 啊 没关系 没介意 |
[04:11] | Hey, name’s Fung. | 嘿 我叫阿方 |
[04:13] | And you’re welcome, Dragon Warrior. | 不用太感激我了 神龙大侠 |
[04:15] | Thanks, I owe you one. | 多谢啦 我欠你个人情 |
[04:19] | You Trusted a croc bandit? | 你居然信了个鳄匪 |
[04:22] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 是啊 |
[04:23] | I mean, I didn’t have much of a choice. | 我意思是 我当时也没太多选择余地嘛 |
[04:25] | Although, I was this close to outsmarting that hole. | 当然 我还差这么一滴滴就赢了那个洞 |
[04:28] | If he showed up here, I’d… | 如果他敢在这里露脸 我就… |
[04:34] | Ha! That’s nothing. I’d… | 哈! 那算什么 我会… |
[04:37] | What about you, Po? | 那你呢 阿宝? |
[04:39] | I’d… | 我会… |
[04:41] | Answer the door. | 去开门 |
[04:42] | Brave. | 真勇敢 |
[04:45] | Fung! Whoa. You live here? | – 阿方! – 哇 你住这儿吗? |
[04:49] | Is your dad, like, rich or something? | 你爸是很有钱还是怎的? |
[04:50] | There must be, like, 100 bathrooms in here. | 这里像是有100间茅房的样子呢 |
[04:53] | I mean, that flooring, that stuff’s not cheap. | 我是说 瞧着地板铺的 这玩意可不便宜啊 |
[04:55] | It’s like totally custom. Look at that! Po, who’s there? | – 然后完全是像定制的嘛 瞧瞧这啊! – 阿宝 谁在那儿呢? |
[04:58] | Fung, it’s the furious five. | 阿方 那是 盖世五侠 |
[04:59] | If they find you, you’re dead meat. | 如果被他们找到你 你就死定了 |
[05:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[05:13] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[05:14] | Help you? I can’t do that. | 帮你吗? 我做不到 |
[05:16] | You’re a bandit. A bad guy. | 你是匪徒 是坏人 |
[05:18] | You know, steal things? | 你懂的啊 偷东西的 |
[05:20] | Why in the world would I help you? | 我脑子糊涂了 去帮你? |
[05:22] | You owe me one. | 你欠我个人情哦 |
[05:24] | But… Hey, your words, guy. | – 可… – 你自己保证的 伙计 |
[05:25] | You owe me one. | 你欠我个人情 |
[05:26] | I mean, unless, like, the Dragon Warrior’s word | 我是说 除非说神龙大侠的保证 |
[05:28] | doesn’t mean anything. | 根本就是放屁 |
[05:32] | O… kay. What? | 好…吧 帮什么? |
[05:35] | My brother was kidnapped by Jong ngng Jai Kai Chow. | 我哥被宋江加晁盖绑票了 |
[05:39] | Sung Jong Jai Kai Chow? Jong Sung Jai Kai Chow. | – 宋江假开窍? – 宋江加晁盖 |
[05:42] | Sung Jong Jai Kai Chow? | 宋江假开窍? |
[05:43] | Jong Sung… Jai Kai… | – 宋江 – 加晁… |
[05:45] | Chow. Hmm. | 盖 嗯 |
[05:46] | If I don’t rescue him soon, he’s a goner. | 如果我不赶紧把他救出来 他就死翘翘了 |
[05:49] | It’s true, guy. You gotta believe me! | 是真的啊 伙计 你得信我啊! |
[05:52] | See… my brother was taking some of his croclets | 听着 我哥本来是带着他的几只小崽子们 |
[05:55] | on a hike in the southern region of the Valley of Peace. | 去和平谷南边远足的 |
[05:58] | He’s, like, totally into nature and junk. | 他就…那种超爱自然之类东西的人嘛 |
[06:00] | He must’ve accidentally strayed onto Jong Sung… | 他肯定是不小心撞进了宋江… |
[06:02] | Jai Kai… Chow’s land because… | – 加晁 – 盖的地盘 因为 |
[06:05] | Before you know it, his bloodthirsty guards konked him on the head… | 转眼之间 他嗜血的侍卫们 就对着他的脑袋一敲… |
[06:09] | And dragged him off, never to return. | 把他拖走后就再也没回来了 |
[06:14] | Now do you believe me, guy? | 现在你相信我了吗 伙计? |
[06:18] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[06:19] | Ugh. Why can’t you ask your gang to help you? | 呃 你为什么不向你的帮会求助呢? |
[06:22] | What? Gol. | 什么? 天 |
[06:24] | Come on, face it. They’re nitwits. | 得了 我说白了吧 他们都是白痴 |
[06:27] | I need help. Professional help. | 我真要人帮助 专业的帮助 |
[06:29] | I need Dragon Warrior help. | 我需要神龙大侠的帮助 |
[06:32] | I don’t know, Fung. | 我不知道耶 阿方 |
[06:35] | I got nowhere else to go. | 人家走投无路了啦 |
[06:39] | My brother… | 我哥… |
[06:40] | Is lost and alone and locked up. | 孤单地 迷茫地 被关起来了 |
[06:45] | And… | 而… |
[06:47] | You have to trust me, Po. | 你必须相信我啊 阿宝 |
[06:49] | I… my brother. He needs you. Please! | 我…我哥 他需要你啊 拜托了! |
[06:54] | Will you help me… Dragon Warrior? | 你能不能帮我一把 神龙大侠? |
[07:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | I can’t thank you enough for helping me get my brother, Po. | 我都不知该如何报答 你要救我哥的恩情了 阿宝 |
[07:09] | Happy to… oh! | 很乐意…噢! |
[07:10] | Yeah, I’m happy to… Ah ha ho! | 没错 我很乐意…啊哈哦! |
[07:12] | I’m happy to… Arrgh! | 我很乐意…啊! |
[07:14] | I’m happy to help! Oof! | 我很乐意帮忙…嗷! |
[07:23] | What? Why’d we stop? | 怎么了? 我们为啥停下了? |
[07:24] | What? No… um, no reason. | 什么? 没有啊…嗯 没为啥 |
[07:28] | I was just, you know, getting my bearings and stuff. | 我就是 你懂的啊 在找方向之类的嘛 |
[07:30] | And, um, is that north? You don’t know where we are? | – 然后 嗯 那里是北面吗? – 你不知道我们在哪儿? |
[07:34] | Here, check the map. | 给你 看地图吧 |
[07:37] | This is all of China. | 这可是整个中国的地图 |
[07:39] | Uh, yeah. My brother’s… In here somewhere. | 呃 是啊 我哥他…在这里的某处 |
[07:42] | So… just, you know… | 所以…就是…你懂的 |
[07:45] | I’m out here risking my neck for you, and you don’t even know where we’re going! | 我在这里为你赴汤蹈火 你居然连我们要去哪儿都不知道 |
[07:49] | Wow, this is weird. | 哇 好诡异的感觉 |
[07:51] | I’ve never been the guy yelling at the other guy after the bad thing happens. | 我从来都没当过有麻烦以后 去教训别人的那一方 |
[07:54] | Yeah, well, don’t get use… | 是吗 那 也别太习惯… |
[07:59] | “Jong Sung Jai Kai Chow’s land.” No trespassing. | ‘宋江加晁盖的地盘’ 不准擅闯 |
[08:02] | Anyone caught will have their heads boiled with cabbage | 被抓者的人头将与包菜同煮 |
[08:06] | and their earlobes stretched around their heads | 他们的耳垂将被拉至绕头一圈 |
[08:08] | “and continued.” Continued? | “下页继续” 继续? |
[08:11] | Oh! Continued. | 哦 继续啊! |
[08:14] | “And their earlobes stretched around their heads. | “他们的耳垂将被拉至绕头一圈 |
[08:17] | See diagram.” | “详情见图” |
[08:20] | At least we found Jong’s land. Yes, you did. | – 至少我们找到宋家地盘了 – 没错 你找着了 |
[08:23] | Prepare to have your heads boiled with cabbage. | 你的头就等着跟包菜一起煮吧 |
[08:26] | You earlobes… Yeah, we read the sign. | – 你们的耳垂… – 好啦 我们读过路牌了 |
[08:29] | Look! | 看啊! |
[08:55] | Hey, feel free to jump in anytime. | 嘿 随时欢迎你出手哈 |
[08:58] | But you’re doing really great. | 可你一人绰绰有余啦 |
[09:00] | Fung! Look out! | 阿方! 小心! |
[09:06] | That was, like, awesome, guy. | 刚才这招也太威武了 伙计 |
[09:07] | I knew I couldn’t do this without the Dragon Warrior. | 我就知道没有神龙大侠我是不会成功的 |
[09:10] | I got your back, Fung. | 我会护着你 阿方 |
[09:11] | But when I agreed to help you, I didn’t realize I’d be doing | 但我答应帮你的时候 我也没意识到我会是 |
[09:14] | all the, you know, dangerous stuff. | 唯一会以身犯险的人 |
[09:20] | Hey, guy, if you’re not happy with how I’m running things, | 嘿 伙计 如果你对我的安排有意见的话 |
[09:22] | maybe you’d like to be in charge. | 那要不要让你接手管事呢? |
[09:24] | You know, there’s a lot of pressure being the leader, Po. | 要知道 当领导人压力是相当大的哦 阿宝 |
[09:27] | You know, because, like, when you lead, | 你知道的 因为 比如 你在领导的时候 |
[09:30] | you have to, like, stand in front of everybody and point with your finger, and it, like… | 你必须要 比如 站在大伙面前用手指来指去的 然后 就象… |
[09:34] | You really have to… Do things like… | 你是真的要…要做事情的 |
[09:36] | If you point, right? | 如果你指了 对吧 |
[09:38] | If you just point at one thing, like, people are looking straight at you, and you have to make sure | 然后你指了一样东西 然后人家都要看着你了 你还得确保… |
[09:42] | that your pointing is believ… | 你指的动作很… |
[09:44] | Listen, it’s just hard, okay? | 哎呀 反正就是很难啦 懂了吗? |
[09:49] | Who am I kidding? All I do is make mistakes. | 我这是骗谁呢? 我就只会犯错 |
[09:53] | Come on, that’s not true. It is. | – 好啦 这不是真的 – 就是 |
[09:56] | This one time when I was working for my dad, | 有一次我帮我爸做事 |
[09:59] | I accidentally glued a terra cotta warrior to his face, | 我不小心把一个秦俑粘到他脸上去了 |
[10:02] | and now he can only grow a mustache on one side. | 所以现在他的胡子都只能长一边的 |
[10:06] | I had to become a bandit. It’s the only thing I’m good at. | 我一定要成为匪徒 这是我唯一做得好的事 |
[10:09] | So you’re good at it? | 那你是很出色的匪徒吗? |
[10:11] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[10:14] | Hey, don’t get so down on yourself. | 嘿 别这么怨你自己啦 |
[10:17] | I mean, look at me. You found me in a hole. | 你看看我啊 你可是从洞里把我拖出来的 |
[10:19] | True. | 也是 |
[10:21] | Don’t you hate it when you mess up? | 你难道不恨自己总把事情搞砸吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah! And you have spend all your free time trying to fix it. | 当然! 而且你还得把所有的休闲时间 花在将功补过上 |
[10:26] | Yeah! Totally. | 就是啊! 好烦 |
[10:27] | And then, like, you have to, like, bury somebody up to their neck. | 然后啊 你还要啊 比如把别人埋在地里还只能露个头 |
[10:30] | Yeah! Or at least clean up the mess. | 是啊! 或者至少把烂摊子收拾了 |
[10:33] | It’s the same thing. And me becoming the Dragon Warrior | – 一样的啦 – 而且我能成为神龙大侠 |
[10:36] | was all because of my mistakes. | 也都是因为我的错误 |
[10:38] | I made so many mistakes that Shifu actually tried | 我犯的错多到差点就让师傅 |
[10:41] | to drum me out of the Jade Palace. | 把我丢出玉宫了 |
[10:43] | Really? Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是啊 |
[10:46] | Loser! | 好逊! |
[10:48] | Ha ha, good for nothing. | 哈哈 百无一用 |
[10:50] | Dufus. | 呆子 |
[10:51] | Lame brain. | 笨脑袋瓜 |
[10:52] | Dimwit, panda. Moron alligator. | – 弱智熊猫 – 白痴短吻鳄 |
[10:59] | Crocodile. I’m a crocodile. | 鳄鱼 我是条鳄鱼啦 |
[11:01] | Totally different snout. | 鼻部完全不一样的 |
[11:02] | Oh, okay, I’m sorry. | 哦 好吧 对不起啦 |
[11:09] | The palace! We did it! | 是宫殿! 我们成功了! |
[11:11] | See? I told you we’d find it. | 瞧见没 我就说我们会找到的 |
[11:14] | So, fearless leader, what’s your ingenious plan? | 那么 无畏的领袖 你伟大的计划又是什么呢? |
[11:18] | Right, check it out, okay. First of all, | 对哈 瞧瞧这个 好了 首先 |
[11:20] | I distract this guy over here. | 我去引开这里的这个人 |
[11:23] | Cool! What do I do? | 牛! 我干什么呢? |
[11:25] | Okay, then you overpower these guards here and here. | 好的 然后你就去打败这里和这里的守卫 |
[11:28] | After that, you shimmy up this wall, | 然后呢 你就晃上这堵墙 |
[11:29] | take out the archers here, here, here, and here. | 把这里 这里 这里 还有这里的弓箭手解决 |
[11:33] | After you disable the giant crossbow somewhere around here, | 之前还得先把这里某处的巨型十字弓弄坏 |
[11:36] | you sneak into the palace and open this side door here. | 你偷溜进宫殿 然后把这里的边门打开 |
[11:39] | Easy peasy, lemon squeezy, guy. | 小菜一碟手到擒来啊 伙计 |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:43] | Exactly what will you be doing while I’m doing all of this, uh, | 我在做这些杂事的时候 您又在 呃… |
[11:46] | other stuff? | 干嘛呢? |
[11:48] | Um… watching the Master work? | 嗯…膜拜大师的身手? |
[12:08] | That was, like, truly an incredible display of… | 这就是 真正英明神武彪悍无双的… |
[12:12] | You want the Dragon Warrior? You got the Dragon Warrior. | 你要神龙大侠帮忙? 神龙大侠就出手了 |
[12:22] | This is never gonna work. | 这永远不可能成功的 |
[12:24] | No one’s gonna believe that I’m a guard and you’re a prisoner. | 不会有人相信我是个守卫而你是个犯人的 |
[12:27] | Not with that attitude. | 你这种态度当然不成啦 |
[12:28] | Make it look good. Hit me or something. | 戏要演全套嘛 要不你打我一下 |
[12:32] | Hey, quit hitting me, guard. | 嘿 别打我啦 守卫 |
[12:35] | Just doing my guard job. | 我就是在做守卫的工作 |
[12:43] | Look, that must be where they’re holding my brother. | 看啊 这里一定就是他们关押我哥的地方了 |
[12:48] | ‘Sup, guys. | 好啊 伙计们 |
[12:49] | Got a trespasser here, but I was all out of cabbage… | 抓到了一个闯入者 可我那儿没包菜 |
[12:53] | Water… So I brought him here. | 水了…所以我把他带这儿来了 |
[12:56] | You shouldn’t be back here with a prisoner. Where’s your uniform? | 你不该把犯人带到这儿来的 你的制服呢? |
[13:01] | Yeah… I had wee bit of a chafing issue, | 嗯…我稍微有点皮肤发炎 |
[13:04] | so I, uh… | 所以我…呃… |
[13:09] | Teach you to be a fashion critic. | 你还敢做时尚教主吗? |
[13:11] | Hand me one of those crates. I’ll sneak my bro out in it. | 拿一个木箱过来 我把我哥藏在里面运出去 |
[13:14] | Your brother’s gonna fit in here? | 你哥居然能被装到那里面去? |
[13:17] | It’s a… gland thing. | 这是个…发育的问题 |
[13:20] | I’ll go in while you keep a lookout. | 我去里面 你在这里望风 |
[13:35] | Let’s go! | 我们快跑! |
[13:41] | Which way, this way? | 哪边走 这边吗? |
[13:45] | Intruders! Close the gate! | 有入侵者! 关上大门 |
[13:51] | Ooh! Pardon. | 哦 不好意思 |
[13:57] | Go, Fung, go! I got it! | 走啊 阿方 快走! 我来挡住 |
[14:03] | Tail! Tail! | 尾巴! 尾巴啊! |
[14:04] | They’re getting away! After them. Open the gate. | 他们要逃走了 追啊 快开门 |
[14:10] | You and your brother better get outta here, Fung. | 你和你哥最好快点离开这里 阿方 |
[14:12] | I couldn’t have done it without you. Thanks, Po. | 没有你我是不可能成功的 多谢啦 阿宝 |
[14:16] | Sure thing, loser. | 小事一桩 衰人 |
[14:19] | Sucker. | 超好骗的笨蛋 |
[14:26] | * Dragon Warrior, freeing the croc!* | * 神龙大侠 拯救鳄鱼!* |
[14:28] | * He didn’t knock just broke the lock* | * 他不需出手 只需开锁* |
[14:30] | * Oh, what a shock to Jong Sung Jai Kai Chow* | * 哦 把宋江加晁盖吓得半死不活* |
[14:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[14:37] | Maybe you can shed some light on this. | 或许你可以解释清楚这件事 |
[14:39] | These guards are from Jong’s palace. | 这些是宋家宫殿的守卫 |
[14:42] | They say you broke in earlier today… | 他们说你今天稍早前曾擅闯过… |
[14:44] | With a… crocodile bandit. | 还是跟一个…鳄匪 |
[14:47] | You bet I did, and I’d do it again, | 我就是闯了 而且闯的无怨无悔 |
[14:50] | because I’m the Dragon Warrior, free… | 因为我是神龙大侠 拯救… |
[14:53] | You’re coming with us for the kidnapping of Jong’s son. | 你因绑架宋家公子必须跟我们走一趟 |
[14:57] | His n? N? Wait a minute, I wasn’t kidnapping. | 他的儿子? 等等 我才没绑架呢 |
[15:00] | I was un-kidnapping Fung’s brother. | 我是在反绑架阿方的哥哥 |
[15:03] | Fung has no brother. | 阿方并无兄弟 |
[15:05] | The person you snuck out of the palace was Jong’s son. | 你们偷运出去的人就是宋家公子 |
[15:09] | What? I’m sorry, Po. | – 什么? – 我很抱歉 阿宝 |
[15:12] | You must go back and face these charges. | 你必须回去面对审讯 |
[15:14] | But this isn’t right! I… | 可这不对啊 我… |
[15:16] | Noooo! | 不! |
[15:20] | Where’s my son? I’d tell you if I knew, but I don’t. | – 我儿子呢? – 我要是知道也会告诉你 可我真不知道 |
[15:24] | You gotta believe me. | 你得相信我啊 |
[15:26] | This is all a big misunderstanding. | 这完全就是天大的误会 |
[15:30] | Good news, my friend. | 好消息我的朋友 |
[15:32] | The cabbage is almost ready. | 包菜就煮熟了 |
[15:34] | Great. Serve it up, ’cause I am star… | 太好了 赶紧端上来啊 因为我都饿… |
[15:39] | You mean the cabbage for the head boilage. | 你是说用来煮人头的包菜吧 |
[15:43] | Second thought, I’m good. | 转念一想 我还是不吃了 |
[15:44] | You dare break into my palace | 你胆敢闯入我的宫殿 |
[15:47] | and steal my son? | 偷走我儿? |
[15:50] | But you don’t understand. It wasn’t me. | 可你不明白 不是我干的 |
[15:52] | It was a croc bandit. | 是那个鳄匪 |
[15:54] | Oh, so he overpowered my guards. | 哦 所以是他把我的侍卫们打倒 |
[15:56] | Um, no, technically that was me. | 嗯 不是 某种程度上来说是我做的 |
[15:59] | Oh, so he defeated my archers and disabled my catapult. | 哦 那么是他战胜我的弓箭手 还弄坏了我的攻城弩 |
[16:04] | Yeah, also me, but. | 对啦 也是我 可… |
[16:07] | There was a context. Ha. | 这都是有原因的 哈 |
[16:09] | Oh, my friend, I saw with my own eyes | 哦 我的朋友 我可是亲眼见到 |
[16:12] | you helped your fellow bandit escape with my boy. | 是你帮助你的匪徒同伙带着我儿子逃跑的 |
[16:16] | I see your point… s. | 我懂你的意思…都懂 |
[16:18] | But I’m the Dragon Warrior. | 可我是神龙大侠啊 |
[16:20] | I wouldn’t knowingly take your son. | 我要是早知道是不会绑架你儿子的 |
[16:22] | Got anyone to back you up on that story? | 还有别人能支持你的说法吗? |
[16:25] | Well, I… No. Not here. | 呃 我…没…他没在这儿 |
[16:29] | Fung sorta left me in the lurch. | 阿方算是丢下我一人 背黑锅了 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I got no one. | 是啦 没人帮我 |
[16:37] | I’m beginning to think you are not my friend, my friend. | 你开始认为你并不是我的朋友了 我的朋友 |
[16:42] | Hey! Let me out! It’s bouncy, stop it! Oh! ??? | 嘿! 放我出去! 好颠啊 快停! 哦! |
[16:45] | Intruders! What? | – 入侵者! – 什么? |
[16:50] | Hey, quit it. It’s me. Fung. | 嘿 停手啦 是我 阿方 |
[16:56] | What’s the matter with… Ow! Gary! | 你们这是怎么了…嗷! Gary! |
[16:59] | Uh, sorry. | 呃 抱歉 |
[17:01] | Got caught up in the moment. And it’s gah-ri. | 一时情不自禁了 还有我的名字是 Gahri |
[17:07] | That Jong’s gonna pay a fortune to get his kid back. | 那个姓宋的一定会出一大笔钱 来赎回他的儿子 |
[17:13] | So the Dragon Warrior fell in the hole? | 所以神龙大侠掉下洞去了? |
[17:17] | Guys, I mean, it all went down just like I said it would. | 伙计们 我是说 事情正如我所说的那样进行 |
[17:21] | And now he’s gonna take the fall for the whole caper. | 而现在他就为了整件事背了黑锅 |
[17:23] | I heard that Jong’s men arrested him. They did? | – 我听说宋家的人把他抓走了 – 是吗? |
[17:27] | He’s the whole reason I was able to do this. | 他才是我能成功的唯一理由 |
[17:29] | I mean, he fought off the guards, he snuck me in. | 我是说 他打倒了守卫 把我放了进去 |
[17:32] | He held the gate so I could get out, | 他还撑住大门让我逃跑 |
[17:34] | now he’s probably… Oh, man. | 现在他大概…哦 天哪 |
[17:36] | Having his head boiled with cabbage | 他的头已经和包菜同煮了吧 |
[17:38] | and earlobes stretched around his head and… | 耳垂拉着绕头一圈 而且… |
[17:41] | Continued. | 绵绵不绝 |
[17:43] | And it’s all because of Fung. Way to go, Fung. | 这都是因为阿方你啊 干得好 阿方 |
[17:47] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们搞错了 |
[17:49] | Relax, my friend, I’ve decided to dispense | 放轻松 我的朋友 我决定丢弃 |
[17:52] | with the boiling cabbage water. | 煮包菜的滚水了 |
[17:54] | Oh, great, ’cause I… | 哦 太好了 因为我… |
[17:55] | Cabbage water is too good for you. | 包菜水对你来说太奢侈了 |
[17:59] | Bring in… the devices. | 把那些…物事拿来 |
[18:03] | I’ll even let you pick the method of your torture, | 我甚至还让你选上刑的方法 |
[18:06] | my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[18:08] | Uh, not crazy about that one. | 呃 不是很喜欢这件 |
[18:11] | Oh, nuh-uh. No, no. Keep it moving. | 哦 不要 不好 不好 继续上 |
[18:14] | Uh, that one. | 呃 这一件吧 |
[18:15] | Excellent choice. | 好眼光 |
[18:20] | What exactly does that thing do? | 这玩意到底是干嘛用的? |
[18:23] | I can’t wait to find out. | 我也等不及想知道 |
[18:28] | Wait! | 等等 |
[18:29] | There’s something you should know. What’s that, my friend? | – 有点事你该知道 – 什么事呢? 我的朋友? |
[18:31] | This! Agh! | 这个! 啊! |
[18:41] | Man, in my head that was gonna be so much cooler. | 哎呀 我脑子里的这一招要炫得多 |
[18:44] | Now, where were we? | 那好 我们进行到哪了? |
[18:47] | Wait! | 等等! |
[18:48] | Again, it wasn’t my idea. It was… | 重申一次 这不是我的主意 是… |
[18:51] | This mysterious crocodile bandit you spoke of. | 你说的这位神秘的鳄匪 |
[18:55] | Yes, I know. And where is he now, exactly? | 是的 我早就知道了 可他此刻又在何方呢? |
[19:00] | Probably a million miles away, sucking on a coconut | 或许已经在千里之外 吸着椰子奶 |
[19:02] | with a little umbrella sticking out of it! | 上面还插着把彩色小纸伞! |
[19:05] | Darn it! | 该死的 |
[19:10] | Actually, I’m allergic to coconuts. | 事实上 我对椰子过敏 |
[19:13] | Fung! Po. | – 阿方! – 阿宝 |
[19:15] | Whoa! You tricked me! | 哇! 是你骗了我! |
[19:18] | I trusted you. | 亏我还信了你 |
[19:19] | And you left me to get feather thingy attached to the scary, weird thinged. | 现在你就丢我一人被这个装在 很吓人很诡异的东东上的羽毛东东整 |
[19:23] | Not cool. | 不哥们 |
[19:26] | But… I came back to save you. | 但…我是回来救你的呀 |
[19:29] | There’s nothing you can do or say that would make me | 你无论怎么说怎么做都无法让我 |
[19:31] | believe that. | 相信你了 |
[19:33] | How ’bout bringing the kid back? | 那如果我带了那小子回来呢? |
[19:36] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[19:40] | You okay, my friend? Yes, papa. | – 你没事吧 我的朋友? – 没事 爸爸 |
[19:43] | Fung… | 阿方… |
[19:45] | You came back for me. Course I did. | – 你回来救我了 – 当然啦 |
[19:48] | You helped me, I help you. | 你帮我 我就帮你 |
[19:51] | We losers gotta stick together. | 我们衰人总得互帮互助嘛 |
[19:52] | Yeah, it’s actually a good way to win. | 是啊 其实这样也是获得胜利的好办法 |
[19:57] | Hey. Hey, right here. I’m the guy you’re looking for. | 嘿 嘿 这儿呢 我就是你们要找的人 |
[20:00] | It was me, not Po. | 案子是我做的 不是阿宝 |
[20:02] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[20:05] | Seize them! Wait a minute, what? | – 抓住他们! – 等一下 干嘛? |
[20:07] | I didn’t say I was staying. | 我可没说我要留下啊 |
[20:10] | Now those idiots will pay for what they have done. | 现在这些傻子要为他们的做为付出代价 |
[20:20] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪 |
[20:27] | Down here. | 往下走 |
[20:34] | Come on! We got outta here once. | 走吧 我们从这里逃出去过一次 |
[20:38] | Ah! What’s up, guys? | – 啊! – 怎么了 伙计们? |
[21:02] | Close the gate. | 关上大门 |
[21:04] | Archers, fire! | 弓箭手 发射! |
[21:11] | Catapult! | 攻城弩! |
[21:46] | Very impressive, my friends. | 相当厉害啊 我的朋友们 |
[21:48] | But what you failed to realize is… | 可你没意识到的是… |
[22:03] | Did they… Did they follow us? | 他们有…他们有跟上来吗? |
[22:07] | I don’t think so. | 好像没有 |
[22:08] | We… | 我们… |
[22:10] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[22:13] | Uh, I gotta go explain to the guys what happened, | 呃 我还得跟伙计们解释发生了什么 |
[22:17] | so if you wanna beat me up some more, now’s the time. | 所以如果你还想再多打我几下的话 现在正是好时机 |
[22:20] | Nah. I think I got that out of my system. | 算啦 我已经发泄够了 |
[22:23] | The guys are gonna have to wait. | 你的伙计们得多等会了 |
[22:25] | First, I gotta take you to jail. | 首先 我得送你进监狱 |
[22:28] | What? | 什么? |
[22:29] | Oh, no! Why? | 哦 不要啊! 为什么呢? |
[22:32] | Well, you did sorta take a kid and then try to pin it on me. | 嗯 因为你好像抢走了那孩子还想赖在我头上 |
[22:40] | Guess you got a point there. | 你也说得没错啦 |
[22:41] | Okay, Dragon Warrior. Come and get me. | 好吧 神龙大侠 过来抓我吧 |
[22:47] | Nice working with you, Po. | 合作愉快啊 阿宝 |
[22:49] | Take ‘er easy. | 淡定点哦 |
[22:52] | So, hole, we meet again. | 你好啊 洞 我们又见面了 |