时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now… | 请欣赏 |
[00:05] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. | 梦工厂出品”功夫熊猫之大侠传奇” |
[00:11] | * Hear the Legends of the Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:19] | * Never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | * He climbed the mountain top * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * And earned the Dragon Warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * And master the skills of bodacious and awesome! * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:37] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * He lives and he trains * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * And he fights with the furious five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * Protect the valley somethin’ somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * Somethin’ somethin’ alive! * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * Kung Fu * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:51] | * Pandaaaaaa * | |
[00:53] | * Legends of Awesomeness * | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet. | 赞哟 |
[00:56] | Owl be back | 猫头鹰归来 |
[01:17] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[01:20] | Po, buddy, speak to me. | 阿宝 哥们儿 还能说话吗 |
[01:26] | Ah, man, your expressions are priceless. | 你们的行动说明了一切 |
[01:31] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[01:32] | This can only mean one thing. | 这种状况只有一种可能的解释 |
[01:35] | Tang, the toy vendor just came through town. | 卖玩具的小唐又来镇上了 |
[01:37] | 1,001 hilarious novelties. | 1001个爆笑新玩意儿 |
[01:40] | I got paddle balls, fake swords and fire poppers, | 我买了连线乒乓球 收缩刀 爆竹 |
[01:43] | And this really huge new kite. | 还有这个巨大的新风筝 |
[01:45] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[01:46] | You just pull the– | 只要拉一下… |
[01:47] | No, it goes like– | 不对 应该是… |
[01:49] | Hang on, let me just– | 等一下 让我… |
[01:50] | It came with instructions but they’re not in chinese. | 其实是有说明的 但不是中文 |
[01:56] | Get it supported in there– | 把这里撑起来 |
[01:58] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[01:59] | That’s never gonna fly. | 肯定飞不起来的 |
[02:01] | This is the dragon warrior? | 这就是神龙大侠吗 |
[02:02] | So undignified. | 也太没威严了 |
[02:04] | Can I borrow that fake doody? | 我想借一下那个收缩的玩意儿 |
[02:10] | Let’s get this baby out in the wind. | 咱给这小宝贝儿放放风 |
[02:19] | Up, kite. Up, kite. | 飞起来 风筝 飞起来 风筝 |
[02:24] | Kitey, kitey up! | 小筝筝 飞一个 |
[02:25] | Up, kitey! | 飞一个 小筝筝 |
[02:26] | Ooh, kitey, kitty, kitty, oh kitty, kitty! | 小筝筝 小筝筝 小筝筝 小筝筝 小筝筝 |
[02:33] | Whoa, all right! | 好了 |
[02:37] | This… | 这 |
[02:38] | Is… | 真 |
[02:39] | So… | 是 |
[02:41] | Bo… | 无 |
[02:42] | Da… | 比 |
[02:43] | Cious… | 给 |
[02:44] | Ly… | 力 |
[02:45] | Awesome! | 无比爽啊! |
[02:53] | This is the only way to travel. | 旅行就该这样嘛 |
[02:55] | what? | 怎么了 |
[02:58] | Trouble! | 有麻烦 |
[03:01] | Hang on, guys! | 大家坚持住 |
[03:02] | I’m coming. | 我马上到 |
[03:11] | I’m here! | 我来了! |
[03:12] | Move! | 闪开 |
[03:13] | All right, who threw this? | 好吧 是谁扔的 |
[03:22] | Buddy, you just made my list. | 恭喜你 你成功打入我的榜单 |
[03:24] | Uh, what list? | 什么榜单 |
[03:26] | My list of people I’m gonna hit really hard. | “我要海扁的人”之榜 |
[03:50] | You have bested my minions, dragon warrior. | 你打败了我的喽��们 神龙大侠 |
[03:53] | But you cannot beat temutai, warrior-king of the qidan! | 但是你不可能打败我特穆达 契丹勇士之王! |
[03:57] | I beat you last time. | 我上次打败过你 |
[03:59] | Yes, but I had a head cold. | 是 但是我上次感冒了 |
[04:05] | What? | 怎么可能 |
[04:25] | How could you be that fast? | 你怎么这么快 |
[04:26] | Uh, I had a light lunch. | 我午饭吃的少 |
[04:36] | What? | 什么 |
[04:42] | We’ll call it a draw! | 算平局吧 |
[04:48] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[04:49] | You didn’t even touch him. | 你都没碰到他 |
[04:51] | Panda… | 熊猫 |
[04:52] | Where did you learn the thundering wind hammer? | 你从哪里学的霹雳雷风掌 |
[04:55] | That thing I just did? | 我刚出的招式吗 |
[04:56] | Uh, I thought I made it up. | 其实我是自创的 |
[04:58] | The wind hammer is one of the legendary | 雷风掌是传说中 |
[05:00] | Seven impossible moves. | 七大极难招式之一 |
[05:02] | No one has done that since– | 很久都没有人出过这招了 |
[05:07] | Since– | 上次还是… |
[05:08] | Well, never mind. | 算了 不提了 |
[05:10] | Since what? | 上次怎么着 |
[05:11] | The invention of bodacity? | 也有人勇于尝试吗 |
[05:12] | Or did that just happen? | 其实刚才也是 |
[05:17] | Just looking for a high five here. | 我只是想和人击个掌而已 |
[05:18] | Oh, no, thanks. | 哦不了 谢谢 |
[05:20] | Maybe later. | 以后还有机会 |
[05:21] | I, uh–I hurt my hand. | 我…好像伤着手了 |
[05:27] | High five? | 要击掌吗 |
[05:28] | Anyone? | 没人击掌吗 |
[05:29] | I really gotta go. | 我真得走了 |
[05:30] | Uh, today’s bad for me. | 我今天很不顺 |
[05:33] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[05:34] | Sorry, no hands. | 抱歉 没手 |
[05:37] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[05:38] | Why is everyone acting so weird? | 为啥大家都举止这么怪异 |
[05:40] | Our behavior is entirely within | 我们的举止不怪异 |
[05:42] | The parameters of normality. | 都在正常举止范围内 |
[05:43] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[05:44] | I just defeated five bad guys with something | 我刚用一个极难的招式打败了5个坏蛋 |
[05:46] | That’s impossible and everyone’s running away from me. | 但是大家都躲着我 |
[05:49] | What gives? | 到底怎么了 |
[05:53] | You’ll have to find out sooner or later. | 反正你总有一天也会知道的 |
[05:56] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[06:09] | Who’re all those cool guys? | 这些拉风的人是谁 |
[06:11] | The furious five. | 盖世五侠 |
[06:13] | Ah, but it’s not. | 不是吧 |
[06:14] | I mean it’s you and some guys. | 这不是你和其它几个人吗 |
[06:16] | Po, the furious five have protected the valley of peace | 阿宝 盖世五侠保护这个村子平安 |
[06:20] | For hundreds of years. | 已经有几百年的历史了 |
[06:22] | How old do you think, say, tigress is? | 你觉得 比方说虎妞 她多大了 |
[06:25] | I don’t know. 40? | 我不知道哎 40吗 |
[06:28] | Okay, well, less than 100. | 好吧 至少没到100岁吧 |
[06:30] | So–so this was another furious five! | 所以说 这是另外的盖世五侠 |
[06:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | But who’s that? | 但这个是谁呢 |
[06:39] | That, is fenghuang. | 是凤凰 |
[06:42] | She was the greatest fighter of us all. | 她是我们之中最厉害的战士 |
[06:45] | But she changed. | 但是后来她变了 |
[06:47] | Over the years, the most powerful of us have all | 这么多年下来 凡是最强的战士 |
[06:50] | Had one thing in common. | 都走上同一条不归路 |
[06:52] | They’ve become dark, twisted, villainous. | 他们变得黑暗 扭曲 恶毒 |
[06:56] | In a word: Evil. | 成为了邪恶之徒 |
[06:59] | Po… | 阿宝 |
[07:00] | You are the most powerful. | 你也是最强的战士 |
[07:03] | Wow, shifu. Thanks. | 师父 谢谢表扬 |
[07:04] | I mean, coming from you, that means– | 从你嘴里听到这句话 我真是… |
[07:07] | Wait, what? | 等一下 什么情况 |
[07:08] | So that means, I’m gonna turn evil! | 就是说 我也会变邪恶吗 |
[07:14] | I can’t believe it. I’m gonna become evil. | 真不敢相信 我居然会变成坏人 |
[07:16] | Me, po. | 我 阿宝 |
[07:18] | I’m the least evil person I know. | 我是我知道的最不邪恶的人了 |
[07:26] | Monkey? | 猴哥? |
[07:28] | Just a minute! | 等一下 |
[07:35] | Uh, po. Come on in. | 阿宝 进来吧 |
[07:38] | Monkey, you don’t think I’m going to become dark, | 猴哥 你不会也觉得 |
[07:41] | Twisted, and villainous, do you? | 我会变得黑暗扭曲恶毒吧 |
[07:43] | Oh, so you heard about fenghuang? | 看来你听过凤凰的事情了 |
[07:46] | What do you know? | 你还听说过什么 |
[07:48] | Well, they say fenghuang had very special skills | 据说凤凰有很特殊的技能 |
[07:52] | That oogway recognized and refined. | 被乌龟看中 然后强化了 |
[07:54] | As he trained her, she just got stronger… | 他训练了她 她越来越强 |
[08:01] | Until she was the most powerful of the five. | 然后成了五个人中最强的一个 |
[08:05] | And that’s when she started to change. | 然后她就开始变了 |
[08:07] | She challenged oogway to fight, declaring that she | 她向乌龟下了战书 |
[08:10] | Would be the master of the jade palace. | 说她自己会成为翡翠宫的主人 |
[08:12] | But oogway had been expecting this. | 但是乌龟预见到了 |
[08:15] | He had built an inescapable owl-shaped cage. | 他打造了一个不可能脱身的猫头鹰形状的笼子 |
[08:18] | An owl-shaped cage? | 猫头鹰形状? |
[08:19] | But, he would have to defeat her to get her into it. | 但是他必须打败她 才能把她塞进去 |
[08:28] | She could not defeat oogway… | 她虽然赢不了乌龟 |
[08:30] | But she could run. | 但她总可以逃跑的 |
[08:34] | There’s a rumor she’s been up in the northern mountains, | 有传言说她一直在北方的山中 |
[08:37] | Too afraid of oogway to return. | 因为害怕乌龟而不敢回来 |
[08:39] | And now everyone thinks that I’m going to go bad | 结果现在大家都觉得 |
[08:41] | Just like she did. | 我也会像她一样 变成坏人 |
[08:43] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[08:44] | No, no, of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[08:47] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别犯傻了 |
[08:53] | Is that a panda-shaped cage? | 那是熊猫形状的笼子吗 |
[08:57] | No. | 不是 |
[09:08] | You have to treat poe just as you always have. | 你们应该像往常一样对待阿宝 |
[09:11] | Don’t be afraid of him. He hasn’t changed. | 别怕他 他没有变 |
[09:15] | Yet. | 尚未 |
[09:16] | Shifu, I’ve totally changed. | 师父 我确实变了 |
[09:17] | I’m turning evil. | 我变坏了 |
[09:19] | I stole monkey’s dumpling. | 我偷了猴哥的饺子 |
[09:21] | Then I smashed into crane. | 然后还撞了鹤儿 |
[09:23] | Then I lifted with my back instead of my legs. | 然后搬东西的时候用了后背的力量而不是腿 |
[09:27] | And then I cheated at mahjong, and I used the last | 而且我打麻将还出千 |
[09:29] | Of the toilet paper, and I yelled at crane while he was | 而且我还用光了厕所卫生纸 |
[09:30] | Telling that story again. | 而且还吼鹤儿让他不要再重复那个故事 |
[09:32] | The one about the rickshaw, driver, | 是那个黄包车还有司机 |
[09:33] | The teapot, and the hot peppers? | 还有茶壶和辣椒的故事吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah. I hate that one. | – 对 – 我也讨厌那个故事 |
[09:37] | And I’ve been wearing these same pants | 而且这条裤子我穿了三天 |
[09:39] | For three days straight. | 一直没换过 |
[09:40] | Po, none of these things make you evil. | 阿宝 这些都不会让你变坏的 |
[09:43] | You need to relax. | 你应该放松一下 |
[09:45] | How can I relax when I could become horrible fiend | 我随时有可能变成大恶魔哎 |
[09:47] | At any moment? | 怎么能放松一下 |
[09:48] | How? | 不过怎么放松呢 |
[09:59] | I just killed the jade palace reflecting pool. | 我刚刚毁掉了翡翠宫的反射池 |
[10:01] | It’s been here for hundreds of years. | 它有几百年的历史了 |
[10:03] | Thousands, actually. | 其实是几千年 |
[10:05] | If that isn’t evil, I don’t know what is. | 如果这都不叫邪恶 那我真不懂了 |
[10:13] | I don’t feel the same around him. | 我觉得跟他在一起感觉不一样了 |
[10:14] | He smells evil. | 他闻起来很邪恶 |
[10:16] | That’s not new. | 这倒是经常有 |
[10:17] | Look, there’s no proof he’s turning evil. | 你们看 没有证据能证明他变邪恶了 |
[10:20] | You all need to settle down | 你们该淡定了 |
[10:21] | And stop acting like scared little chickens. | 别像被吓坏的小鸡仔一样 |
[10:25] | Don’t hurt me, please. | 请不要伤害我 |
[10:26] | Take crane. | 要杀就杀鹤儿吧 |
[10:28] | Mantis, I’m not evil. Yet. | 螳郎 我真的不邪恶 还不邪恶而已 |
[10:31] | So I’ve decided that before I do become a hideous evil monster, | 我决定了 在我变成无比邪恶的大坏蛋之前 |
[10:35] | I will leave the valley of peace forever. | 我会永远离开和平谷 |
[10:38] | Don’t try to stop me. | 别想着阻止我 |
[10:50] | Is, uh, anyone gonna try to stop me? | 有人想阻止我吗 |
[10:52] | Your buddy, po, leaving forever. | 你们亲爱的阿宝就要永远离开了 |
[11:15] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[11:16] | Ah, po? Dad! | – 阿宝 – 老爸 |
[11:17] | Where’re you going, son? | 儿子 你要去哪里 |
[11:19] | Dad, I– I have to leave town. | 爸 我得…离开这里了 |
[11:23] | I’m too powerful and I’m going to turn evil. | 我太强大了 会变坏的 |
[11:25] | What? | 什么 |
[11:26] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[11:27] | But that could be bad for business. | 那咱的生意肯定受影响啊 |
[11:29] | Oh, but I don’t want you to go, son. | 但是首先我不想你走 儿子 |
[11:32] | For the safety of everyone, I have to go | 为了大家的安全 我必须走 |
[11:34] | Before I hurt anyone. | 在我伤害任何人之前 |
[11:38] | Love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[12:46] | You! You must be fenghuang. | 你! 你就是凤凰了吧 |
[12:48] | Yes, and you must be 300 pounds. | 是的 你应该有300磅吧 |
[12:51] | No, 290, tops. | 没有 最多290磅 |
[12:55] | Tuck and roll. | 滚翻 |
[13:11] | You, you, you come to me from the jade palace. | 你…是从翡翠宫来找我的 |
[13:14] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:15] | I smelled that incense they use. | 我闻出了他们用的香料 |
[13:17] | Sandalwood, yuck! | 檀香 真难闻 |
[13:19] | I had to leave there before I hurt them. | 我必须在伤害他们之前离开 |
[13:21] | Before I became like you. Evil. | 也就是在我变成你这样邪恶之前 |
[13:25] | So you are the most powerful warrior in the jade palace? | 这么说 你就是翡翠宫最强大的战士 |
[13:29] | What’s it like? | 到底是什么感觉啊 |
[13:30] | Is it tingly? | 会痛吗 |
[13:31] | Are my eyebrows gonna go all pointy, and I’m gonna get some | 我的眉毛是不是会变尖 |
[13:33] | Kind of evil laugh that turns into a cough… | 而且是不是笑声邪恶夹杂咳嗽 |
[13:39] | And end up in an evil lair? | 最后死在邪恶的洞穴里 |
[13:41] | Kinda like this one but not so smelly. | 有点像这个 不过没这么味儿 |
[13:43] | What if I ended up with a hook and a shaved head? | 如果我最后变成钩手和光头了呢 |
[13:46] | Who told you I was evil? | 谁告诉你我很邪恶的 |
[13:48] | Was it oogway? | 是乌龟吗 |
[13:49] | No, shifu told me. | 不是 是师傅告诉我的 |
[13:51] | ’cause oogway’s gone. | 因为乌龟已经走了 |
[13:53] | What, what, what? | 什么 |
[13:54] | Oogway is gone? | 乌龟走了 |
[13:55] | Did you say oogway is gone? | 你是说乌龟走了吗 |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:59] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[14:01] | Without oogway, I can defeat shifu and assume my rightful | 只要乌龟不在 我就能打败师傅 |
[14:05] | Place as a ruler of the jade palace. | 成为真正的翡翠宫统治者 |
[14:08] | The strong must rule the weak. | 强者必须统治弱者 |
[14:11] | They will fall. | 他们输定了 |
[14:17] | That is, like, classic evil ranting. | 这个听起来真是标准的邪恶派宣言啊 |
[14:20] | Am I going to be doing that? | 我也会这样吗 |
[14:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:23] | Yes, yes, yes, you will. | 是的是的 你也会 |
[14:25] | Evil will tempt you with her power, | 邪恶的力量会诱惑着你 |
[14:27] | And you will gladly except. | 你会非常乐意变化 |
[14:29] | Come with me now, po. | 跟我一起吧 阿宝 |
[14:32] | We will return to the jade palace and annihilate | 我们回翡翠宫 |
[14:34] | Everyone that you once loved. | 消灭每一个你曾经爱过的人 |
[14:37] | No. No! | 不 不! |
[14:39] | That’s why I left, so I wouldn’t hurt them. | 我就是因为怕伤害他们才离开的 |
[14:42] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你走 |
[15:01] | You’re good, panda. | 你挺厉害的 熊猫 |
[15:03] | But you can’t win. | 但是你赢不了 |
[15:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:05] | Because I cheat. | 因为我会出千 |
[15:12] | You will come around, panda, | 你总有一天会变的 熊猫 |
[15:14] | And you will join me… | 你会和我一起 |
[15:16] | Sooner than you think. | 你没你想的那么坚定 |
[15:22] | I gotta get back to the jade palace. | 我必须回翡翠宫 |
[15:28] | Oh, that’s really, really un-awesome idea. | 这真是个特别不好的主意 |
[15:31] | And the only one I’ve got. | 但是是我唯一一个主意 |
[15:45] | Fenghuang. | 凤凰 |
[15:47] | Shifu… | 师傅 |
[15:49] | You don’t seem glad to see me. | 你好像不太高兴看到我 |
[15:51] | Of course I am. | 我当然高兴 |
[15:52] | I even lit some sandalwood incense. | 我还特地点了檀香 |
[16:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:10] | No problem, wind. | 风不是问题 |
[16:12] | I can wait all… | 我可以等 一直等… |
[16:13] | Day-ay-ay! | 等…一…天… |
[16:32] | Poor, poor shifu. | 好可怜的师傅啊 |
[16:34] | If oogway couldn’t beat me, what chance do you have? | 连乌龟都赢不了我 你怎么可能 |
[17:14] | Ah, it’s been a lovely reunion, shifu. | 团聚真愉快 师傅 |
[17:17] | But I think it’s time to say good-bye. | 但是我觉得该说再见了 |
[17:26] | Bringing it from the sky. | 天上客来也 |
[17:32] | That was awesome! | 太爽了 |
[17:39] | So, dragon warrior, | 那么 神龙大侠 |
[17:40] | Evil has grabbed your heart, | 邪恶已经夺走了你的心 |
[17:42] | And you’ve come back to join me. | 你是来加入我的吧 |
[17:45] | No, I’ve come back to stop you. | 不 我是来阻止你的 |
[17:48] | So in my last moments of not-yet-evil, | 在我还没有变坏的最后这段时间 |
[17:50] | I say, “wa-ta!” | 我觉得应该 “我去” |
[17:53] | No! | 不 |
[18:01] | You want to save them, | 你为什么要救他们 |
[18:03] | The very people who wanted you gone? | 就是他们逼你离开的啊 |
[18:06] | You think they care? | 你觉得他们在意你吗 |
[18:20] | Man… | 哥们儿 |
[18:22] | You are… Fast! | 你 真 快 |
[18:24] | But are you as fast as the wind? | 但你能比风快吗 |
[18:34] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[18:35] | What you cannot absorb, you deflect. | 你吸收不了的就会折射出去 |
[18:44] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[18:46] | You’re a fast learner. | 你学得真快 |
[18:48] | Give in, po. Give in. | 屈服吧 阿宝 屈服 |
[18:50] | Oh, there is a lot I could show you. | 有很多我可以做给你看 |
[18:53] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[19:20] | Want to learn the mongolian fireball? | 想学蒙古火球吗 |
[19:22] | Do I? | 我吗? |
[19:23] | If I’m going evil, | 如果我要变坏 |
[19:24] | Might as well be good at it. | 就要坏到极点 |
[19:27] | Let’s see the fireball. | 我想学火球 |
[19:53] | You’re a natural, po. | 你真是天才 阿宝 |
[19:55] | The evil is taking over. | 邪恶已经控制了你 |
[19:57] | Join me. | 来加入我吧 |
[19:58] | I can teach you all of the seven impossible moves. | 我可以教给你所有极难的招数 |
[20:02] | Po, no! | 阿宝 不要 |
[20:04] | Huh? | 啊 |
[20:06] | We are the most powerful. | 我们是最强大的 |
[20:08] | We should rule. | 我们应该统治一切 |
[20:10] | And we will. | 我们会统治一切 |
[20:16] | Po, don’t do this. | 阿宝 不要这样做 |
[20:18] | You talk to much. You know that? | 你话太多了 你也知道 |
[20:27] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:29] | No. | 没有 |
[20:30] | I came to my senses. | 我的一切感知都正常 |
[20:36] | Now, let’s make this quick. | 咱们速战速决吧 |
[20:37] | No! | 不要 |
[20:54] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[20:56] | Now, po, you and I have much to do. | 好了 阿宝 我们有很多要做的 |
[21:00] | The jade palace is ours. | 翡翠宫是我们的了 |
[21:02] | Soon, no one will be able to stand against– | 不久之后 再没有人能跟我们… |
[21:06] | oh, no! | 不 |
[21:07] | No! | 不! |
[21:08] | Wow, it still fits you perfectly after all these years. | 这么多年下来 你居然还是和笼子这么配 |
[21:12] | You’ve really kept your figure. | 你真是注意保持体形啊 |
[21:14] | You, you, you, actually took out shifu | 你 你 你 |
[21:17] | Just so you could sneak up on me with this? | 你干掉师傅就是为了对我做这个吗 |
[21:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:20] | Tang, the toy vendor. | 卖玩具的小唐 |
[21:22] | 1,001 hilarious novelties. | 1001个爆笑新玩意儿 |
[21:26] | you’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[21:28] | Um, and I’m happy about that… | 我很高兴… |
[21:31] | Sir. | 先生 |
[21:34] | So where are you sending me? | 你要把我送到哪里 |
[21:36] | Chor ghom prison. Don’t worry. | – 深渊大狱 – 别担心 |
[21:38] | It’s actually nicer than your old place. | 那儿比你之前住的地方要好多了 |
[21:41] | This isn’t over, po. | 这事儿没完 阿宝 |
[21:43] | Someday I’ll get free, and when I do, I– | 总有一天我会出来 然后我就会… |
[21:46] | Hey, hey, I’m still talking here. | 喂 我还没讲完呢 |
[21:48] | I’ll get you, panda! | 我会来找你的 熊猫 |
[21:50] | I’ll get you! | 我会来找你的 |
[21:52] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[21:53] | Son, you’re back. | 儿子 你回来啦 |
[21:56] | Glad to see you didn’t turn evil. | 我很高兴你没有变邪恶 |
[21:58] | Not t, anyway. | 至少还没 |
[22:02] | I’m not gonna turn evil. | 我不会变邪恶的 |
[22:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:06] | Turns out it’s only happened to the strongest member | 只有盖世五侠中最强的成员 |
[22:08] | Of the furious five. | 才有可能会变邪恶 |
[22:10] | I’m not one of the furious five, so… | 我不是盖世五侠的 所以… |
[22:12] | It’s actually tigress you better keep your eyes on. | 其实你应该盯着虎妞 |
[22:15] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[22:17] | Yep, no dragon warrior has ever turned evil. | 还没有神龙大侠变邪恶过 |
[22:21] | So I’m off the hook. | 所以不用担心我了 |
[22:26] | Do you want me to get rid of that po-shaped cage? | 你想让我去干掉那个阿宝形状的笼子吗 |
[22:31] | No. Better safe than sorry. | 别了 安全为上 |
[22:37] | So good. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | You might want to let it out around the middle a bit though. | 不过你可能想中间部分再放宽一点 |