时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | Harder, po! | 给点力 阿宝! |
[01:32] | Skid–oops. | 打滑了 糟糕 |
[01:34] | A little too hard. | 看来遇到瓶颈了啊 |
[01:36] | Your compassion and your aggression | 要想成为一代大侠 |
[01:38] | Must be balanced to be a whole warrior. | 切记要做到攻守兼备 |
[01:40] | It’s not really fair. | 可是这不公平 |
[01:41] | She’s scary! | 她强得变态好么 |
[01:47] | Nevertheless, with croc bandits | 台上十分钟 台下十年功 |
[01:48] | On the rampage, everyone must be at the top of their game. | 要知道 身在江湖 人不由己 那些强盗可没这么好对付 |
[01:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[01:52] | And I’m gonna go look for ’em right now. | 我过会儿就去厨房 |
[01:55] | In the kitchen. | 找他们好好切磋切磋 |
[01:57] | We agreed if you didn’t complete the entire course | 嗯 不过你要是过不了关 |
[01:59] | You had to clean the archives. | 就得乖乖遵守约定去库房清扫文物 |
[02:01] | Come with me. | 跟我来吧 |
[02:04] | Perhaps we should rethink these designs. | 也许这训练场是得改进改进了 |
[02:11] | Cool! | 真棒 |
[02:11] | I gotta say, as dumb chores go, | 我怎么说来着 |
[02:13] | This one’s kind of awesome. | 这可真是个好地方 遍地都是宝 |
[02:15] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[02:17] | The ancient locking stocks for the prisoner xie cho. | 这不就是以前押送犯人用的枷锁啊 |
[02:21] | and xie cho junior. | 这边还有个迷你版的耶 |
[02:25] | Careful, po. | 阿宝 小心点 |
[02:27] | I love it. | 我爱死它了 |
[02:28] | Oh! Ah! Woohoo! Ow! | |
[02:34] | I had it all the way. | 我知道它怎么用了 |
[02:36] | Don’t handle the artifacts, po. | 不要把玩这些先人的遗物 阿宝 |
[02:38] | Just gently dust them. | 小心把上面的灰尘除掉就好 |
[02:43] | I’ve heard of this. | 我早就听说过 |
[02:44] | The mystical mirror of yin and yang. | 阴阳镜的传说 |
[02:46] | Cool! | 果然酷毙了 |
[02:48] | That, you can handle. | 这个你可以随便玩 |
[02:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:50] | Because it’s a replica. | 因为它是仿造的 |
[02:51] | The real one is safely locked away in that cabinet. | 真的在那个橱柜里 |
[02:54] | Ooh! | 耶 |
[02:55] | Don’t touch it. | 不许碰它 |
[03:00] | dust. | 好好干活 |
[03:02] | The sooner you finish, | 越早收工 |
[03:03] | The sooner you can search for crocs. | 就能越快去厨房 |
[03:06] | In the kitchen. | 找鳄匪 |
[03:11] | No! No! | 不行 不能 |
[03:12] | Don’t touch it! | 不许碰它 |
[03:24] | Ooh! | |
[03:30] | Wah! | |
[03:33] | – Po? – Nothing! | – 阿宝 – 没事 |
[03:46] | ahh… | |
[03:50] | Mine! Mine! Mine, mine! | 我的! 我的! 都是我的! |
[03:52] | Huh! | |
[03:54] | “po, clean that up.” | 阿宝 把那个打扫干净 |
[03:58] | No! | 做梦 |
[04:11] | A true warrior savors every bite of food, | 一个真正的大侠吃饭要细嚼慢咽 |
[04:13] | For it may be their last. | 因为这可能会是最后的晚餐 |
[04:15] | No way. | 才不是呢 |
[04:16] | I gotta eat what I can before po gets here. | 趁阿宝还没来 我得赶紧先填饱肚子 |
[04:24] | Oh, hey guys. | 嘿 大家好 |
[04:28] | I just made you all woven grass slippers. | 我刚才替你们每人做了双新鞋子哦 |
[04:35] | Eh-eh, my food, po. Keep your hands off. | 呃 阿宝 别碰我的饭 |
[04:38] | Oh, I’m not really hungry. | 好吧 其实我也没有特别饿啦 |
[04:43] | I’ll just go do everyone’s dishes. | 我去把碗碟洗一下 |
[04:48] | Everybody, the crocs are attacking outside town. | 前方来报 鳄匪又来打劫了 |
[04:51] | Let’s go. | 赶紧出发 |
[04:52] | can I come, too? | 有我的份吗 |
[04:53] | Or is this just a you-guys thing? | 还是这次活又被你们包了 |
[04:55] | Po, come on! | 阿宝 快 |
[04:56] | Thank you! | 好 就来 |
[05:01] | Stop! Please! | 求求你把它还给我 |
[05:02] | My grandmother gave me that vase. | 那可是祖母留给我的花瓶 |
[05:04] | Then tell her to get you another one. | 既然如此 那就问她再要一个 |
[05:07] | Come on, let’s get out of here before– | 收工 赶紧回去 趁… |
[05:12] | Hey, everybody! | 大家好 我来晚啦 |
[05:13] | Those vases look heavy. Need some help? | 那些花瓶看起来可不轻 需要帮忙不 |
[05:15] | Hand it over, fung. | 交给你了 |
[05:17] | Um, yeah, about that. | 既然如此 那么… |
[05:20] | Huh! | |
[05:22] | What? | 什么情况 |
[05:24] | You three stay here, we’ll go after the crocs. | 你们仨留在这看着 我们去追 |
[05:32] | Po, you go after him, and we’ll stay with these two. | 阿宝 这个就交给你了 另外两个我们会搞定的 |
[05:36] | Tigress! | 等等 虎妞 |
[05:38] | Your fur is very shiny today. | 你的毛今天很亮 |
[05:40] | Looks nice. | 简直是靓妞一个 |
[05:43] | Just go! | 给我赶紧追 |
[05:54] | What are you doing? | 你是什么情况? |
[05:57] | He got away? | 被他溜了? |
[05:58] | We may still be able to get him. | 也许还来得及追上 |
[05:59] | If you and monkey go that way– | 如果你和猴哥往那边追的话 |
[06:01] | No, no, it’s okay. I let him go. | 不是 我放他走了 |
[06:02] | I can go– | 我还能… |
[06:03] | What? | 啥 |
[06:04] | Wait a minute, you did what now? | 等等 你说什么 |
[06:06] | What a nice guy. | 多好的一个人 |
[06:08] | Are you mad? You look mad. Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 看起来好像是疯了 |
[06:10] | You are mad! | 你是真的疯了! |
[06:13] | Okay, okay. I’m gonna stop. | 好吧 我得冷静一下 |
[06:22] | Okay. Okay. I’m gonna stop. | 冷静一下 |
[06:25] | Fine now. | 现在好了 |
[06:27] | It’s not just me, is it? | 这不仅仅只是我的幻觉 是吗 |
[06:28] | Po’s acting awfully weird. | 阿宝刚才太反常了 |
[06:31] | Let me loosen this. | 咱把绳子松开 |
[06:32] | These ropes are totally gonna start chafing your backsides. | 你看它们都快把皮磨掉了 |
[06:35] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[06:39] | Did someone kick him in the head? | 他脑子被驴踢了吗 |
[06:41] | No, but I might. | 不 但也许我会去踢 |
[06:52] | There you are. | 原来你在这里啊 |
[06:53] | Shifu wants to see us all in the training hall. | 师傅召集大家去训练房有事要说 |
[06:56] | Ah, run home to your mother, | 嗯 你妈妈喊你回家吃饭 |
[06:57] | You pencil-necked mama’s boy. | 她脖子得有多细才生得出你这么个奇葩 |
[07:00] | Okay, great, so I’ll just tell– | 好吧 我这就去回话 |
[07:02] | Wait, what did you call me? | 等等 你刚才叫我什么 |
[07:05] | Pencil…Necked… | 有脖子怎么细的妈 |
[07:07] | Mama’s…Boy. | 就有脖子怎么细的儿子 |
[07:19] | Hey, crane! | 嘿 鹤儿 |
[07:22] | Quit following me! | 别再让我看到你 |
[07:24] | Rude, insulting, poor excuse for a friend! | 对朋友冷嘲热讽 不仁不义的伪君子! |
[07:30] | What? | 什么 |
[07:53] | Po, just in time. I need your help. | 阿宝 赶紧的 来帮忙 |
[07:55] | Table eight. | 这是八号桌点的 |
[07:57] | Ooh! These look delicious. | 喔 看起来真香 |
[08:05] | Ah! | |
[08:06] | You better believe it. | 你个臭嘴巴 |
[08:07] | Way too good for you, skunk breath. | 不想惹祸上身的话 最好当什么都没发生过 |
[08:12] | Don’t you talk to my wife that way. | 你小子敢侮辱我老婆 活腻了吧 |
[08:14] | I’ll talk to her any way I want, rump nugget. | 就凭你个软蛋 我就侮辱她了 看你能怎么着 |
[08:20] | Po, what are you doing to my customers? | 阿宝 你看看你都对我的顾客们干了些什么呀 |
[08:23] | Nothing compared to what your so-called “noodles” | 没什么 只不过照着你们所谓的”面条”的做法 |
[08:25] | Are doing to them. | 在他们身上试了一遍而已 |
[08:29] | whew! | |
[08:30] | I have better noodles than these come out of my nose. | 这里的面条入不了我的法眼 |
[08:32] | I never wanted to work in a noodle shop, | 我可从未想过要呆在一家面馆 |
[08:34] | Ever! | 从来都没有! |
[08:36] | Oh, po, how could you say such things? | 阿宝 你怎么能说这种话 |
[08:39] | It’s about time someone told you the truth, old man. | 你迟早会想通的 老头 |
[08:41] | Hah! | 啊哈哈哈哈 |
[08:53] | Hi, dad. | 我回来了 老爸 |
[08:57] | How could you treat me like this? | 你怎么可以这样对待你亲爹 |
[08:59] | What? | 什么 |
[09:05] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你还不赶紧找个地洞自己钻下去 |
[09:07] | What | 啥 |
[09:08] | WHAT IS GOING ON | 这世界到底怎么了啊 |
[09:19] | You! Wah! | 你! |
[09:21] | That’s for knocking over my garbage, you scoundrel. | 你个臭流氓撞翻我的垃圾 看我不砸你 |
[09:24] | But I– | 可是我… |
[09:24] | Thanks for smashing my ladder, | 弄坏我的梯子 你的功劳可不小啊 |
[09:26] | Miscreant! | 死混蛋 |
[09:30] | – Creep! – Ow! | – 让我碰到你这个卑鄙无耻的小人了 – 啊哟 |
[09:32] | Ow! Ooh ooh ooh ooh! | 喔 痛 痛 痛死我了 |
[09:38] | Why does everyone hate me? | 为什么大家都这么讨厌我 |
[09:39] | I didn’t do anything. Whoa! | 我没做错什么事情呀 |
[09:41] | Quit following me! | 别再跟着我了 |
[09:43] | Sorry. Sorry, I– | 对不起 对不起 我… |
[09:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:49] | I’m po, the dragon warrior. | 我是阿宝 人称神龙大侠 |
[09:52] | – You can’t be me. – I’m me! | – 这不可能 – 我才是如假包换的阿宝! |
[09:54] | Lovable, friendly, slightly chubby po. | 仗剑走天涯 捍人间正道 虽略带肉感 亦人见人爱的阿宝 |
[09:56] | No, I’m me. | 做梦 我才是 |
[09:57] | The bodaciously awesome dragon warrior | 名符其实 四海皆知 |
[10:00] | Who does whatever he wants. | 无所不能的神龙大侠 |
[10:02] | I’m me, the collector of all tchotchkes kung fu! | 我是集功夫之大成的阿宝 |
[10:05] | The defeater of foes! | 我是所有对手的恶梦 |
[10:07] | The friend of the five! | 我还是盖世五侠的好哥们 |
[10:08] | The guy who annoys shifu! | 还是师傅眼中调皮捣蛋的活宝 |
[10:12] | oh, oh, oh, the mirror! | 哦 我记起来了 肯定是那面镜子搞的怪 |
[10:13] | The mystical mirror of yin and yang! | 那面传说中很诡异的阴阳镜 |
[10:15] | It split me into two po’s. | 我被它分身成两个极端的自己 |
[10:19] | Awesome. | 正合我意 |
[10:22] | shifu’s gonna know I disobeyed him. | 完了 这下我去碰那面镜子的事情要暴露了 |
[10:23] | He’ll be so mad. | 师傅肯定不会轻易放过我的 |
[10:25] | I’m so sick of that! Him and his stink eye. | 我早就受够了他那种假正经的眼神 |
[10:28] | He’ll be all…Disappointed. | 师傅又要对我失望透顶了 |
[10:30] | Stop worrying about shifu! | 别担心师傅了 |
[10:32] | Oww! | |
[10:46] | Guess I gotta make sure you don’t get hurt, huh? | 首先得确定你不会受伤 是吧 |
[10:49] | Sweet! | 想的真周到 |
[10:50] | Look, I can take care of shifu. | 好啦 我找到应付师傅的法子了 |
[10:52] | We can work together, as long as you do whatever I say. | 只要你听我的 一定能马到成功 |
[10:56] | Uh, I’m not sure I– | 呃 我得考虑考虑 |
[10:58] | And I’ll steal you a cookie. | 是吗 我会偷块饼干给你的 |
[11:00] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[11:02] | And, uh, what exactly is the plan? | 那个 具体怎么分工 |
[11:06] | THE PLAN IS | 分工就是 |
[11:07] | You stay down here forever, | 你负责乖乖呆在这儿 |
[11:09] | And I get to be the one and only dragon warrior. | 而我则负责独自实现神龙大侠的抱负 |
[11:12] | I, uh… | 我想… |
[11:24] | I’m funny! | 你真是太逗了 哈哈哈 |
[11:29] | okay, I’ll, uh, | 好像是的 那… |
[11:31] | I’ll just wait here then. | 我就呆在这里好好体验人生 |
[11:37] | Everyone has a dominant side. | 你们的强项自己都心知肚明 |
[11:40] | This exercise is meant to help strengthen your weaker side. | 现在要做的是发现劣势 进而研究对策 |
[11:45] | Hey, good lookin’. What’s shakin’? | 美女 在晃荡啥 |
[11:47] | Huh? | 啊? |
[11:50] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[11:53] | Do you care to explain where you’ve been? | 给我一个合适的理由先 |
[11:55] | Not really. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | Skoogally-moogally-doo. | |
[12:00] | Punctuality is as vital a trait as any | 连守时都做不到 |
[12:02] | The dragon warrior possesses. | 你刚才的行为配不上神龙大侠的称号 |
[12:04] | It is a refelection of– | 它能从侧面反映… |
[12:05] | Blah, blah, blah. | 我勒个去 |
[12:06] | Save the pithy nugget of wisdom, sheefster. | 您就省点心思吧 |
[12:09] | Let’s do some stuff. | 咱们来动点真格 |
[12:11] | How about for being late I’ll take on monkey and crane | 作为迟到的惩罚 |
[12:14] | With both hands tied behind my back? | 不如我绑住双手跟猴哥和鹤儿过下招吧? |
[12:21] | Begin. | 开始 |
[12:25] | This one’s for my mom! | 你辱没我妈之名 吃我一招 |
[12:34] | Whoa. | |
[12:46] | Po, enough! | 阿宝 我看不下去了 |
[12:52] | Hey! | 喂 |
[13:04] | That all you got? | 你们就这点本事吗 |
[13:06] | I thought you were supposed to be warriors. | 我原以为你们的大侠不是白当的 现在我错了 |
[13:09] | Po! This is unacceptable. | 阿宝 够了 |
[13:11] | Save it, bite-size. | 省省吧 小老头 |
[13:13] | You’re not the boss of me. | 你少管我 |
[13:15] | I’m the dragon warrior. | 我才是真正的神龙大侠 |
[13:17] | The universe chose me, not you. | 时势造英雄 我就是那个英雄 |
[13:20] | You losers call me when you aren’t afraid | 等你们什么时候有能耐了 |
[13:21] | Of a little fighting. | 再来找我讨回你们今天所失去的 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | Something is wrong with our dragon warrior. | 我们的神龙大侠昨天还好好的 |
[13:33] | He seemed fine yesterday. | 今天却有点不对劲了 |
[13:35] | Training session. The archives. | 想想昨天的训练和打扫 |
[13:39] | Oh wait, the mystical mirror of yin and yang! | 哦 对了 忘了那面阴阳镜 |
[13:42] | He’s been divided! | 他肯定不听劝去碰那玩意 然后被分身了 |
[13:44] | Po’s evil half could be deadly. | 他的邪恶分身出来可就不妙了 |
[13:46] | So true. | 被你猜对了 |
[13:52] | Huh? | |
[13:55] | Well it’s about time you woke up, sleepyhead. | 懒鬼 你睡的可真死 |
[13:58] | Oh, did I wake you? Don’t be mad. Oh, did I wake you? | 喂 我吵到你了吗 别担心 |
[14:00] | I’ll talk quieter. | 我会小点声的 |
[14:01] | inside voice. | 就不会吵到你了 |
[14:03] | The archives. He’s very clever. | 他可真是聪明 懂得利用库房里的文物 |
[14:06] | Oh, yeah! I’d never spent much time in here before. | 我以前没有发现这里的神奇 |
[14:09] | Check out this awesome echo thing | 你想不到吧 原来这里有回音 |
[14:11] | You can do with your voice. | 你可以试着喊出来 |
[14:12] | Hello! Hello! | |
[14:15] | How cool is that, huh? | 很好玩的 是吧 |
[14:19] | Po, do you understand what’s happening here? | 阿宝 你真不知道发生什么了吗 |
[14:22] | Umthe sound waves bounce off the walls | 呃 你是指声音碰到墙上 |
[14:25] | And they come back to– | 然后反射回来这回事吗 |
[14:26] | You gazed into the mirror of yin and yang | 少来 你是不是不听我话盯着阴阳镜看了 |
[14:28] | And split yourself into good and evil selves. | 然后分身出来两个极端的你 一个非常善良 一个则相当邪恶 |
[14:31] | Oh, that! | 呃 这样的话 |
[14:33] | Which am I? | 我是哪个我 |
[14:34] | You are the good po. | 你是极端善良的那个阿宝 |
[14:35] | Compassionate, innocent… | 充满爱心 天真无邪 |
[14:38] | A bit overseitive. | 又略带敏感的那个阿宝 |
[14:40] | that’s not true. | 你别骗我了 |
[14:42] | But the evil po has none of those qualities | 可是邪恶的那个阿宝就不一样了 |
[14:44] | And all of the dragon warrior’s aggression and hostility. | 他武力高强 而且争强好胜 生性暴燥 |
[14:48] | That’s nice too! | 那也不错啊 |
[14:51] | Or no? | 或者很糟糕? |
[14:52] | At sundown this becomes permanent. | 太阳下山前逃不出去 |
[14:54] | We’ll be stuck with an evil dragon warrior | 那个无所不能的邪恶阿宝 |
[14:57] | Whose powers are almost limitless. | 就会把我们永远囚禁在这里 |
[15:00] | I can touch my nose with my tongue! | 你看 我的舌头能舔到我的鼻子哦 |
[15:04] | I can’t believe it, I’m actually worried about po. | 刚才的事我真想不通 真担心阿宝出什么事啊 |
[15:07] | Yeah, I’m worried about us. | 是啊 我倒是担心我们自己 |
[15:10] | Seven of tongzi to wong, possible inside straight. | Wong有7个筒子 |
[15:12] | Gah-ri gets the north wind, no help there. | Gah-ri有北风没多大用处 |
[15:14] | And the dragon warrior gets the five of bamboo, possible flush. | 神龙大侠补了个5条卡窿 |
[15:17] | Action is still to fung with a pair of seasons. | Fung有一对花牌还是胡了 |
[15:20] | Come on, lucky winter! | 真精彩 接着讲啊 |
[15:22] | What is going on here? | 这里是什么情况 |
[15:25] | ‘sup, losers? | 你们来啦 手下败将 |
[15:26] | We got room for one more, | 这里还有位子 |
[15:27] | But I warn you, that croc is a shark! | 可事先说好了 鳄匪可是我的贵宾 |
[15:33] | You can’t be– | 你不可以这样 |
[15:34] | I can and will do anything I want. | 别忘了 我是神龙大侠 |
[15:38] | I’m the dragon warrior, honey. | 想怎么样就怎么样 |
[15:40] | From now on, I call the shots. | 从现在开始 我的地盘我做主 |
[15:45] | You wanna do something about it? | 你想找点乐子吗 |
[15:47] | Uh, if that includes leaving, | 呃 如果离开这也算是乐子的话 |
[15:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:54] | This isn’t the time or the place. | 现在还不是时候 小不忍则乱大谋 |
[15:57] | You should listen to mama’s boy. | 你应该多学学人家怎么为人处世 |
[16:00] | Hey. | 我说 |
[16:01] | And while you’re at it, clear out your stuff. | 趁我还没发火 |
[16:04] | All of you! | 带上你的人 给我滚 |
[16:05] | Your services are no longer needed. | 这里不欢迎你们 |
[16:07] | The dragon warrior is taking over! | 我神龙大侠会成为这里的主宰 |
[16:09] | And believe me, there’s gonna be some change around here. | 世界将展开全新的一页 |
[16:15] | Evil po is growing stronger and more unstable | 不好 再这样下去 |
[16:17] | With each passing minute. | 邪恶阿宝会变得更强 更暴燥 天知道会发生什么 |
[16:19] | We must end this madness. | 我们必须阻止他 |
[16:21] | Isn’t that gonna be hard, locked up like this | 我们现在这个情况 |
[16:23] | And the key is way over there? | 是不是想办法拿到那把钥匙比较现实 |
[16:29] | Po, has that key been there all along? | 阿宝 那把钥匙一直放在那里吗 |
[16:33] | Uh, no, just since the other me dropped it. | 呃 另一个我丢在那之后才是的 |
[16:35] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[16:36] | And do you see that you can reach it with your foot? | 然后你觉得你可以用脚拿到它吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah? | 好像是的 |
[16:40] | Oh, I see what you’re getting at! | 哦 我总算开窍了 你刚才说的话我都懂了 |
[16:44] | But I totally promised other-me I’d stay here. | 可是我跟那个我发过誓说呆在这儿的 |
[16:46] | I really want me to like me. | 我真心希望那个我不要讨厌我 |
[16:48] | Do you think I like me? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:49] | Po! Will you just– | 阿宝 你可不可以… |
[16:52] | yes, yes, he does like you. | 好吧 他不讨厌你 |
[16:54] | And that’s why he left us a way out. | 正因为这样 他才留给你这把钥匙 |
[16:56] | It’s like a puzzle, and you figured it out. | 让你自己去思索 现在你终于自己想通了 |
[16:59] | Good boy! | 你太棒了 |
[17:03] | Yay me! | 对哦 |
[17:06] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[17:08] | For too long, you bandits have been under shifu | 迫于师傅和他的徒弟的淫威 |
[17:10] | And the furious five’s oppressive thumb…S. | 你们在他们的五个手指的拳头下 压抑了很久了是不是 |
[17:13] | Yeah! | 是 |
[17:15] | Actually, they don’t all have thumbs. | 实际上 他们也不都是五个手指的 |
[17:18] | You deserve better than that! | 你们苦尽甘来的日子就要来了 |
[17:21] | And I–I deserve respect. And I’ll get it. | 而我也将要回自己应有的尊严 |
[17:25] | Through fear and intimidation… And something else. | 为此 我们可以不择手段 |
[17:31] | Burning down the village! | 比如烧掉村子! |
[17:33] | Yeah! | 好主意 |
[17:35] | Then they will worship me! | 那样他们才会膜拜我 |
[17:37] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[17:38] | – Who’s with me? – WE ARE | – 谁愿意跟着我干 – 我们 |
[17:43] | Po’s lost his mind! | 阿宝已经完全疯掉了 |
[17:45] | Where’s master shifu? | 师傅去哪里了 |
[17:47] | I’ve looked all over for him but I can’t find him. | 我找了很久都没找到师傅 |
[17:49] | We’ve got to stop po. | 我们一定要阻止阿宝去烧村子 |
[17:51] | Hey guys, there you are. | 你们都在这里啊 |
[17:52] | Tigress, I was about to clean your room. | 我正要去打扫虎妞的房间呢 |
[17:55] | Hwah! | |
[17:56] | Uh-oh. | |
[17:59] | Nice… | 好吧 |
[18:00] | Move. | 闪 |
[18:01] | Ooh! | |
[18:02] | Good form. Oww! Ooh! | 这招厉害 |
[18:04] | good job, mantis. | 螳螂 干的漂亮 |
[18:05] | I–oof–found them–ah! | 我 刚找到他们 啊 |
[18:07] | Quiet! | 给我闭嘴 |
[18:10] | Ooh! I had that coming. | 呃 我就知道 |
[18:11] | Tigress, stop. | 虎妞 别打了 |
[18:12] | This is not the dragon warrior | 这些事都不是他干的 |
[18:13] | Who has been causing all the trouble. | 而是另有其人 |
[18:16] | All of you, come with me. | 你们都跟我来 |
[18:25] | You too, po! | 阿宝也是 |
[18:27] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[18:35] | And you think this plan will work? | 这办法真有用吗 |
[18:36] | Absolutely! | 必须的 |
[18:38] | What plan? Sorry, missed it. What plan? | 不好意思 我刚走神了 具体是啥办法 |
[18:40] | P.S. | 话说 |
[18:41] | Aren’t crane’s feathers amazing? | 大家有注意到鹤儿今天的打扮很靓吗 |
[18:50] | If evil po sees his reflection in the mirror of yin and yang, | 如果邪恶阿宝看着阴阳镜里的自己 |
[18:53] | The two po’s will instantly reunite. | 两个阿宝会马上重新组合在一起 |
[18:56] | We should be able to get him to do that. | 我们会竭尽全力去做的 |
[18:57] | You’re sure he’s on his way here? | 你确定他就要过来了吗 |
[19:00] | get outta the way! | 挡我者死 |
[19:01] | Pretty sure. | 相当地肯定 |
[19:04] | This is gonna be so great! | 好戏就要上演了 |
[19:07] | ah! | |
[19:11] | what to wear for po worship? | 该穿什么去迎接膜拜呢 |
[19:20] | Ha! | |
[19:21] | No you don’t, sweets. | 小鬼 你不是吧 |
[19:22] | I can guess what happens if I look in that mirror again. | 如果我再看它一眼 我就完蛋了 |
[19:26] | Be careful! If the mirror breaks, | 小心 阴阳镜要是碎了 |
[19:27] | Evil po is here forever. | 邪恶阿宝就要永远留在这里了 |
[19:28] | hi. | |
[19:29] | Really? I like that! | 真的吗 正合我意 |
[19:46] | oof! | |
[19:54] | Ha! | |
[19:54] | This po’s got all of the moves, and none of the sap! | 本阿宝武功盖世 吸日月之精华 天下无敌 |
[19:58] | And none of the friends, either! | 同时也天下无友 |
[20:05] | Ahh! Oww! | |
[20:07] | I’d know that fist anywhere. | 我就知道 |
[20:09] | Um, guys? Careful, uh, if you want. Um, guys? | 嘿 你们小心点 |
[20:12] | Uh, when you hit him, it hurts me! | 打到他的同时 我也会跟着受伤的 |
[20:15] | Well, lucky for you, | 好吧 看来你是幸运的 |
[20:17] | We don’t seem to be landing many punches. | 我们动不了他几根汗毛 |
[20:20] | wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:21] | If it hurts me when he gets hit… | 如果打到他的同时等于打到我 |
[20:28] | Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! | |
[20:37] | Yeow! | |
[20:40] | Ow! Ooh! | |
[20:43] | Oh! | |
[20:44] | Ow! Ooh! Ooh! Ow! | |
[21:02] | Ahh! | |
[21:03] | Crane, now! | 鹤儿 趁现在 |
[21:07] | Mantis, go! | 螳郎 上 |
[21:13] | Yah! | |
[21:24] | nice try, feeble five, | 干的真棒 五个小孬种 |
[21:27] | But this po does what he wants to. | 天助本阿宝上天堂 |
[21:30] | And this po does what he needs to. | 地佑彼阿宝下地狱 |
[21:33] | But–it can’t be! I broke the– | 怎么可能 我明明已经打碎了 |
[21:36] | Replica! | 哈哈 它是赝品 |
[21:37] | Later on, me. | 稍后就到我了 |
[21:40] | But–what–no! | 可是 不 |
[21:43] | No! | 不 |
[22:02] | That… | 那… |
[22:03] | Was… | 简直… |
[22:05] | Awesome! | 酷毙了! |
[22:07] | Let’s eat! | 开饭时间到啦 |
[22:21] | It’s kinda weird to think | 一想到我体内有一个那么邪恶的自己 |
[22:22] | That I have an evil side in me, shifu. | 我就一阵恶心 师傅 |
[22:24] | But you also have a good side, po. | 可是阿宝你也有善良的自己在里面呀 |
[22:27] | They cannot be separated. | 那都是命中注定的 |
[22:29] | This is why we try to remain centered. | 正因如此 我们才要学会中庸之道 |
[22:31] | It is the balance that gives us strength | 那样才能在两个极端之间 |
[22:33] | And brings peace of mind. | 取得平衡 |
[22:37] | ahh! | |
[22:40] | Very funny, shifu. | 吓死人不偿命耶 师傅 |
[22:42] | You’d rather go back to the goat lady? | 所以你还是喜欢原来的那山羊女吗 |
[22:47] | nah, I’m good. | 不必了吧 这样就好 |
[22:50] | Ski-doosh! Hwah! | 看我佛山无影脚 哈 |