时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | RHINO??? | 犀牛叔的复仇 |
[00:11] | The valley of peace. | 和平谷 |
[00:13] | A land cruelly beset by a thousand villains, | 一直以来都被难以数计的暴徒不断滋扰 |
[00:17] | And yet tranquility reigns, | 而居民们却仍然保有祥和的生活 |
[00:19] | Due to a single bodacious hero– The dragon warrior! | 这都要归功于一位风靡全谷的盖世英雄… 神龙大侠 |
[00:23] | Who, in his eternal pursuit of justice, Never rests… | 他执着地追寻正义 永不停歇 |
[00:29] | You shall not have your way with me, Demon enchantress… | 你与我并非同道中人 恶魔女巫 |
[00:47] | Happy dragon warrior day! | 神龙大侠节快乐 |
[00:49] | Oh, yeah. | 啊 对哦 |
[00:50] | A whole day celebrating the dragon warrior. | 一整天都会为神龙大侠举办庆典 |
[00:53] | Which is great if you are the dragon warrior, | 谁要是神龙大侠就幸福死了 |
[00:54] | Which, last time I checked, I am! | 我记得上次查名单的时候 神龙大侠是我! |
[00:58] | We have something for you. Ooh, bean cake. | – 我们给你准备了礼物 – 啊 豆包 |
[01:04] | You want the bean cake? You have to go through us. | 想要豆包? 得先过我们这关 |
[01:08] | my two favorite things– Food and kung fu! | 我的两个最爱…美食和功夫 |
[01:13] | Here’s my fist! | 先尝尝我的拳头 |
[01:14] | Sorry, didn’t have time to wrap it. | 抱歉 没来得及包得漂亮点 |
[01:18] | Is this fun for you? Monkey said you would like it. | 好玩吗 猴哥说你会喜欢的 |
[01:21] | Are you kidding? It’s awesome. | 逗乐儿呢吧 爽死了 |
[01:25] | Ah. Oh! Wing cramp. | 飞翼钳 |
[01:32] | Guys, watch this. | 筒子们 看我的 |
[01:45] | And that’s what makes me the dragon warrior. | 这就是为何神龙大侠是我 |
[01:48] | Po, the imperial sculptor Is here to capture your… | 阿宝 御用雕塑大师正等着捕捉你的… |
[01:53] | Magnificence. | 光辉形象 |
[01:55] | cool. | 酷 |
[01:58] | Wow, it’s really… | 哇 这个真的… |
[02:01] | Uh, where’s the head? I haven’t started. | – 呃 头在哪? – 我还没刻呢 |
[02:06] | So the head’s on the inside. | 哦 头原来藏在里面 |
[02:09] | I’m sort of new to art. | 我跟艺术不熟 |
[02:11] | Uh, look, and I’m just spitballing here, | 呃 是这样 我就是个外行 |
[02:13] | But, uh, maybe we should do one With a bit more sizzle. | 不过 呃 我们是不是可以来点潮的 |
[02:18] | Sizzle? Yeah, like this. | – 潮的? – 是啊 比如这样 |
[02:20] | A big dragon with flaming wings! | 一条巨龙 有着烈焰双翼 |
[02:23] | Or I could do a wise, old turtle With flaming wings! | 或者是睿智沧桑的老龟 有着烈焰双翼 |
[02:27] | Or a tree… | 或者一颗苍松 |
[02:29] | With flaming wings? Don’t see why not. | – 有着烈焰双翼? – 很上道哦 |
[02:32] | I think it needs to be a little more… | 我觉得应该来点… |
[02:34] | Without flaming wings. | 不带翅膀的 |
[02:36] | Oh. Oh, right. Oh. | 哦 好吧 |
[02:40] | Oh, wait, no. That one has flaming wings. | 啊 等下 那个还是有烈焰双翼 |
[02:43] | Ooh, sorry. I get the idea. | – 哦 真对不起 – 我大致明白了 |
[02:46] | Sweet. | 真棒 |
[02:47] | Well, I’m gonna go head down to the village, and, uh… | 我要去村子里遛遛 |
[02:50] | What about your training, panda? | 你的训练怎么办 熊猫 |
[02:52] | But, master shifu, | 但 师父 |
[02:53] | They’re, like, hanging streamers and stuff For me. | 他们…他们都在为我张灯结彩的 |
[02:58] | I have fans. | 我有粉丝哦 |
[03:05] | Very well. | 行吧 |
[03:06] | But be back in time to train tonight. | 但是晚上记得回来练功 |
[03:14] | Whoa. Cool. | 哇 好棒啊 |
[03:16] | Hey, everybody. Happy dragon warrior day. | – 大家好哇 – 神龙大侠节快乐 |
[03:20] | Hey, po. | 嘿 阿宝 |
[03:21] | Thanks for getting rid of tai lung. Hey there, zhao. | – 谢谢你干掉大龙 – 你好啊 老赵 |
[03:25] | Did you wear that for me, mrs. Yoon? | 杨太太 你打扮这么美是为了我么 |
[03:26] | Oh, po. | 哦 阿宝 |
[03:29] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[03:31] | Ooh, hey, po, | 嘿 阿宝 |
[03:32] | You want to see our kung fu routine For the dragon warrior parade? | 想不想看看我们为神龙大侠游行准备的套路 |
[03:36] | Lay it on me. | 耍来看看 |
[03:40] | That was awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[03:43] | It was like music to my eyeballs. | 真是让我耳目一新 |
[03:48] | Dad? It’s me. | 老爹? 我回来啦 |
[03:49] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[03:52] | Oh, po, my beloved son. | 哦 阿宝 我亲爱的儿子 |
[03:55] | Why did you scare me like that? Ow. Dad. | – 干嘛这么吓我 – 老爸 |
[03:59] | Ugh. What’s going on? Oh, I’m sorry, son. | – 怎么回事啊 – 抱歉儿子 |
[04:02] | I’ve been on edge ever since that hideous rhino Walked into town. | 自从那只恐怖的犀牛踏进村子之后 我就一直处在崩溃的边缘 |
[04:07] | Always sitting on the curb in front of the shop. | 他一直坐在店面口 |
[04:10] | He’s scaring away all my customers, po. | 把我所有的客人都吓跑了 阿宝 |
[04:16] | Let the dragon warrior take care of it. | 让神龙大侠会会他 |
[04:22] | Hey, what’s up, friend? | 嘿 朋友 你好吗 |
[04:33] | Someone woke up on the wrong side of the… | 有人睡错了… |
[04:35] | Whatever it is that rhinos sleep on. | 呃 不管叫啥 反正就是犀牛睡的地方 |
[04:41] | What would you know about anything? | 你知道个屁 |
[04:43] | About the charred, burned insides of my hurt? | 你怎能理解我内心的焦灼和痛苦 |
[04:48] | Searing the seared rubble of my soul! | 还有我被烧成碎片的灵魂 |
[04:54] | You talk pretty. | 你说得真好 |
[04:57] | Look, maybe I can help you. | 我也许能帮你 |
[05:00] | Everything that I once loved Was ripped away from me by an evil fiend! | 所有我曾爱过的一切 都被一个恶魔夺走了 |
[05:05] | My job, my home, | 我的工作 我的家庭 |
[05:07] | my family Were all scattered to the wind like dust and dirt, | 我的家庭支离破碎 |
[05:11] | And the wind is scattered. | 随风而逝 |
[05:16] | Who would do such a thing? | 谁这么缺德 |
[05:19] | The despicable snake Who stole my soul like an eclipsed moon of pain? | 那个将我的灵魂偷走 让我黯然的阴险小人? |
[05:24] | The evil monster that made my life A living spanking, | 那个让我变成行尸走肉 |
[05:29] | Who I hate with all my being is… | 让我深恶痛绝的恶魔 |
[05:33] | The dragon warrior. | 叫神龙大侠 |
[05:43] | You hate the dragon warrior? | 你恨神龙大侠? |
[05:46] | Yes. And as soon as I find out who he is, | 没错 让我知道他是谁 |
[05:50] | I’ll tell him to his ugly face. | 我就揭穿他的假面具 |
[05:53] | You mean you don’t know? | 你不知道是谁? |
[05:54] | No. That’s why I’m here. | 不知道 所以我才坐这里 |
[05:56] | It’s dragon warrior day. He’s got to show up. | 今天是神龙大侠节 他肯定会现身的 |
[06:00] | Well, I bet you’d like him. | 我觉得你肯定会喜欢他的 |
[06:02] | Never. After what he did. | 他干了那种事 绝不可能 |
[06:05] | What did he do? I mean, he may not even know he “dood” it. | 他干了什么? 他可能都不知道他”做了” |
[06:09] | I was a guard at chor ghom prison. | 我本是乔岗狱的一名看守 |
[06:12] | Right up front in the front line of defense Against tai lung up front. | 一直站在抵抗大龙的第一线 |
[06:26] | After tai lung escaped, He was defeated by that idiot, the dragon warrior. | 大龙成功越狱之后 他被神龙大侠那个白痴消灭了 |
[06:31] | Because of him, we lost our only prisoner. | 就因为他 我们唯一的囚犯没了 |
[06:34] | Chor gum was shut down, closed, boarded up. | 乔岗狱倒闭了 关门了 被封了起来 |
[06:38] | Shut down. But that’s good, right? Closed. | – 倒闭了 关门了 – 但这不是挺好的 |
[06:40] | I mean, no more tai lung. You’re not even listening. | – 我的意思是 再也没有大龙了 – 你根本没在听我说 |
[06:43] | No prisoner means no prison. No prison means no job. | 没有囚犯 就没有监狱 没有监狱 我就没有工作了 |
[06:47] | How can you not understand that? Sorry. | – 你能理解那种心情么 – 抱歉 |
[06:49] | I lost my job. | 我丢了工作 |
[06:51] | Then my house, my wife, my kids, Two close goat friends, | 然后是我的房子 我的老婆 我的孩子 我的两位山羊密友 |
[06:56] | A pair of slippers from the hao jao region. | 还有一双瑞蚨祥的布鞋 |
[07:03] | All because of one guy’s huge ego. | 全都是因为那个人的自以为是 |
[07:05] | “ooh, I’m the dragon warrior.” “I’ll destroy tai lung. | “哦 我是神龙大侠” “我要消灭大龙” |
[07:09] | Look at me. I’m awesome.” | “看我 我最厉害” |
[07:10] | But if the dragon warrior hadn’t done something, | 但如果神龙大侠放任不管 |
[07:13] | The whole valley of peace would have been destroyed. | 整个和平谷都会被大龙踏平的 |
[07:15] | I don’t live in the valley of peace. I’m talking about me. My needs. | 我又不住在和平谷里 我说的是我 我的生活 |
[07:19] | You sound just like my wife. | 你怎么跟我老婆似的 |
[07:21] | Except she had a deeper voice. | 但她声音比你有磁性 |
[07:24] | I used to be a warrior. | 我本来也是个大侠 |
[07:27] | Now I’m just a doughy guy | 现在我只是个流浪汉 |
[07:28] | With really scaly, dry skin. | 皮肤苍老 满是皱纹 |
[07:33] | I have nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[07:35] | The dragon warrior took it all away. | 神龙大侠夺走了一切 |
[07:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:42] | Why? Dragon warrior did it, not you. | 为啥 是神龙大侠干的 又不是你 |
[07:44] | I mean, like, sorry sympathetic, | 我是说 我表示很遗憾 |
[07:47] | Not “sorry I’m the guy who ruined your life,” | 不是”对不起 我就是那个毁了你生活的混蛋” |
[07:49] | Which I’m not. And I didn’t. | 我不是 我没 |
[07:52] | Do. That. | 干过那事 |
[07:53] | “sorry” doesn’t get me a job. | “对不起”又不能当饭吃 |
[07:55] | Doesn’t get my life back. | 又不能把我的生活还回来 |
[08:02] | You know what? | 听我说 |
[08:03] | I’m gonna help you get your life back. Let’s make a list. | 我帮你把生活找回来 咱们做个计划 |
[08:07] | Then we just knock things off it as we go. | 然后我们一项项完成 一项项划掉 |
[08:10] | Okay. House. Job. Two goat friends. | 嗯 有房子 够工作 两个山羊朋友 |
[08:13] | They never liked me. Self-esteem. | – 他们从没喜欢过我 – 自尊 |
[08:16] | Stupid self-esteem. I hate you for not me having you! | 去他的自尊 我恨你总在无视我 |
[08:20] | Anger issues. | 自我修养 |
[08:24] | You’re gonna love working here. | 你会喜欢这份工作的 |
[08:26] | Dad? Who’s there? | – 老爸 – 是谁 |
[08:30] | Uh, dad, this is hundun. | 呃 老爸 这是馄饨 |
[08:33] | He’s your new waiter. | 他是新来的跑堂 |
[08:35] | Oh. Table five needs egg rolls! | 哦 5号桌要鸡蛋卷 |
[08:40] | And you can stay here until you’re back on your feet. | 你重新站起来之前可以住在这里 |
[08:48] | Did a small child live here? | 以前有个小孩住这吗 |
[08:51] | cool stuff, right? | 很棒吧 |
[08:52] | Whoa. Uh, limited editions. | 这可是限量版 |
[08:59] | thanks, po. I misjudged you. | 谢谢你 阿宝 我错怪你了 |
[09:02] | I thought you were just some dumb panda. | 我还以为你只是只蠢熊猫 |
[09:05] | Ha. He’s not just a dumb panda. | 哈 他可不是什么蠢熊猫 |
[09:07] | He’s the dragon– ‘kay, good night! | – 他可是神龙… – 晚安 |
[09:10] | Uh, dad… | 呃 老爸 |
[09:12] | Let’s not mention me being the dragon warrior to hundun. | 别跟馄饨说 我是神龙大侠的事 |
[09:16] | I just want him to get to like me. | 我希望他喜欢我这个人 |
[09:18] | As po. Got you something. | – 喜欢阿宝 – 这个给你 |
[09:21] | Slippers. | 布鞋 |
[09:23] | From the hao jao region. | 瑞蚨祥的哟 |
[09:25] | Item number six. Skadoosh. | 第六项 搞定 |
[09:32] | Sorry. I can’t even sit down right. | 对不起 我连坐都坐不好 |
[09:35] | Dumb rhino! | 蠢牛 |
[09:37] | Stupid, idiotic dumbness! | 笨蛋 白痴 二货 |
[09:39] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. | |
[09:40] | What are you beating yourself up for? It helps me. | – 你干嘛这么打自己 – 我这样才能控制自己 |
[09:44] | It’s the only thing that relieves my rampant anger. | 这是能压制我暴脾气的唯一方法 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:49] | Luckily, I have just the thing for unbridled rage. | 你走运了 我有个好东西正适合发疯的野马 |
[09:52] | It’s a little thing I like to call kung fu training. | 我管它叫 练功 |
[10:01] | Okay, so in kung fu, The goal is to address your weakness, | 好的 在功夫里 我们的目标是寻找自己的弱点 |
[10:06] | Which, in your case, happens to be your temper. | 比如 你的弱点 就是你的暴脾气 |
[10:08] | Liar! I have no weaknesses! | 骗子! 我没有弱点 |
[10:14] | Hey, hey, hey, everyone has weaknesses. | 人人都有弱点 |
[10:16] | Me, I can’t defend against the swirling lynx round kick. | 比如我 我无法躲过旋风踢 |
[10:21] | Ugh. See what I mean? | 看见没 |
[10:24] | Completely defenseless. Yeah, but you’re just a panda. | – 毫无抵抗 – 是啊 不过你就是只熊猫 |
[10:28] | Even the masters have weaknesses. | 就连大师也有弱点 |
[10:31] | You’re just saying that because I’m pathetic. | 你就是说来哄我的 |
[10:34] | No. Every single one of the furious five has a weakness. | 才没 盖世五侠也是各有弱点的 |
[10:38] | Master tigress, it’s the armpit. Grab monkey’s tail, he’s a goner. | 虎妞是咯吱窝 猴哥是尾巴 没救的 |
[10:42] | Mantis, blind spot on the right. Viper, frontal attack. | 螳郎的右侧是盲点 蛇妹是正面攻击 |
[10:45] | Crane, sweep the leg. | 鹤儿是扫堂腿 |
[10:47] | Hey. How come you know so much about the furious five? | 嘿 你怎么知道盖世五侠这么多事 |
[10:51] | Uh, just a…Fan. | 呃 我是…脑残粉 |
[10:53] | Like you’re a fan of unbridled rage. | 就好像你是脱缰野马的脑残粉 |
[10:56] | Oh. Yeah. | 啊 也对 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[11:13] | See? You got mad there. Let’s go again. | 看 你开始发火了 我们再来一次 |
[11:23] | Am I making you mad? Huh? Huh? Huh? | 有没有生气? |
[11:33] | Does that hurt? Doesn’t hurt, but it makes you mad, doesn’t it? | 疼么? 疼么? 生气了么 生不生气 |
[11:37] | Uh-huh-huh? Am I? Am I? | 有吗 有吗 |
[11:40] | Anger. You’re too angry. Do it again. | 脾气 你脾气太大了 再来一遍 |
[11:48] | How about that? Huh? Am I making you mad, mr. Ragey? | 这样怎么样 哈? 生气吗 狂暴先森 |
[11:50] | Huh? Still mr. Ragey? | 怎么样 狂暴先森 |
[11:57] | You feel that? Hmm? Do you see that? | 感觉到了么 看这招 |
[11:59] | That’s–that’s just like the rage that burns! | 这里…这里就像你狂暴的内心 |
[12:03] | And it’s coming up! And the background singers like– | 又来啦 来点背景乐… |
[12:07] | Rage. | 狂暴啦 |
[12:23] | Ha. Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[12:32] | I feel powerful. | 我感觉充满力量 |
[12:34] | Like a great sea eagle Soaring over the sea with my wing power. | 就像展翅翱翔于海天之间的雄鹰 |
[12:39] | Like I cld finally achieve my dreams. | 我终于找到了我的梦想 |
[12:43] | You are a true friend, po. | 你是我真正的朋友 阿宝 |
[12:45] | I owe you everything. Come here, you. | 我欠你很多 来 抱个 |
[12:47] | That’s what friends do. | 这是朋友该做的 |
[12:48] | They–they help each other, And they tell each other everything. | 朋友就要互相帮助 且毫无保留 |
[12:52] | That’s why there’s something I need to tell you. | 所以我有些事想告诉你 |
[12:55] | That’s great, because I have a secret That I could only tell you now, because you’re my friend. | 太好了 因为我也有个秘密 只能告诉你 我的朋友 |
[13:00] | It’s my special dream, And you made it possible, friend. | 是我最大的梦想 是你让它有机会成真 朋友 |
[13:04] | That’s sweet. You go first. | 太好啦 那你先说 |
[13:07] | Okay. My special dream is… | 好的 我最大的梦想就是 |
[13:11] | I’m going to destroy the dragon warrior. | 我要消灭神龙大侠 |
[13:16] | Now you go. | 该你了 |
[13:18] | Oh. Uh… | |
[13:20] | My special dream was to have you meet the dragon warrior | 我最大的梦想就是 让你和神龙大侠相识 |
[13:23] | And be friends. | 并成为朋友 |
[13:27] | That’s a great idea. I could befriend him. Exactly. | – 这主意真棒 我可以和他成为朋友 – 没错 |
[13:30] | And then kill him. | 然后再干掉他 |
[13:37] | The dragon warrior festival starts in an hour, And po is nowhere to be seen. | 神龙庆典一个小时后就开始了 但是到处都找不到阿宝 |
[13:41] | I need you to find him. | 你们去把他找来 |
[13:46] | Start with the dumpling carts! | 从饺子摊儿开始找 |
[13:48] | I’m not sure killing the dragon warrior’s a good idea. | 我觉得做掉神龙大侠并不是什么好主意 |
[13:52] | if you ever find out who he is. | 如果你根本不知道他是谁的话 |
[13:55] | Aah! Dragon warrior day. | 神龙大侠节 |
[14:00] | Why not? My rage used to be like a rotting fish. | 为什么 我以前的脾气可比死鱼还臭 |
[14:03] | Then you turned it into a blossom. | 是你让它变得如春暖花开 |
[14:05] | Like a beautiful, death-dealing azalea. | 如美丽的泣血杜鹃一般 |
[14:08] | Me? Uh, nah. You sure did. | – 我? – 当然是你 |
[14:13] | I used to just feel sorry for myself. | 我以前自暴自弃 |
[14:15] | Now I can actually kill someone. Thanks to you. | 但现在 我真的可以杀人了 谢谢你 |
[14:19] | It was nothing. | 那没什么 |
[14:21] | Hey, po. Yes, it was. | – 嘿 阿宝 – 事关重大 |
[14:24] | No, it wasn’t. Hey. | – 才不会呢 – 嘿 |
[14:28] | Are you trying to hide something from me? | 你是不是想对我隐瞒什么? |
[14:31] | What? no. | 啥? 才没有 |
[14:33] | What–what could I possibly be hiding from you? | 我…我能瞒你什么啊 |
[14:35] | Huh? I mean, I’m an open book. | 我是说 我完全开诚布公的 |
[14:38] | Huh? Uh, nothing to hide. | 毫无隐瞒 |
[14:40] | Just a regular guy who helps his friends. | 就是个助人为乐的普通青年 |
[14:46] | I’m standing right behind me, aren’t I? | 我就站在我自己前面 是吧 |
[14:48] | You are the dragon warrior? | 你是神龙大侠? |
[14:53] | You lied to me! | 你骗了我! |
[14:54] | But for good reason, Because you hated the dragon warrior, | 但这是善意的谎言 因为你憎恨神龙大侠 |
[14:56] | But he’s nice and I’m him, So I was nice and you like me, | 但他人其实很好 我就是他 所以我很好的 你喜欢我的 |
[14:59] | And I’m the dragon warrior. It’s less complicated than it sounds. | 而我就是神龙大侠 其实没有听起来这么复杂的 |
[15:03] | You lied to make me your friend, | 你欺骗了我的感情 |
[15:05] | But instead you trained your assassin. | 训练我成为杀手 为己所用 |
[15:08] | Uh, interesting perspective. | 这个想法挺有趣的 |
[15:11] | Now we fight. No way, hundun. | – 我们决斗吧 – 没门 馄饨 |
[15:14] | I don’t fight friends. | 我不打朋友 |
[15:15] | We are friends, right? | 我们是朋友 对吗 |
[15:20] | You can’t run, dragon warrior! | 你不能逃跑 神龙大侠 |
[15:22] | I will find a way to make you fight me! | 我会让你跟我决斗的 |
[15:25] | In a fight! | 决斗 |
[15:27] | So we’re good? | 我们还是朋友吧? |
[15:31] | And then he threatened a kill me. | 结果他就想杀了我 |
[15:33] | There’s a rhino who wants you dead, So you got him a job, a place to live, | 有只犀牛想杀了你 所以你给了他工作 找了住的地方 |
[15:37] | And taught him how to kill you? Yeah. | – 然后教他如何杀了你? – 是啊 |
[15:41] | I mean…Yeah. | 我是说 是吧 |
[15:43] | Where is hundun now? I don’t know. | – 馄饨现在在哪? – 我不知道 |
[15:45] | I mean, he said he was gonna make me fight him, | 我是说 他说他要逼我和他决斗 |
[15:47] | Which–how could he do that? | 他想做什么? |
[15:48] | Po! Help me! | 阿宝 救命啊 |
[15:50] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[15:55] | Let him go, hundun. | 放开他 馄饨 |
[15:57] | Po! Po, help me! | 阿宝 阿宝 救救我 |
[15:59] | Eat at mr. Ping’s noodle shop. Save me from certain demise! | 谁能将我从死亡中救出 五点前在平先生面条店消费 |
[16:03] | Everything half off before 5:00. | 获得所有餐费半价的优惠 |
[16:06] | So willing to fight me now, dragon warrior? | 现在想跟我打了吗 神龙大侠 |
[16:10] | This is between you and me. | 这是你我之间的事 |
[16:11] | The only thing between you and me Will be my fist, | 你和我之间 只用拳头说话 |
[16:14] | coming from me, punching you! | 我的拳头 KO你 |
[16:16] | Put my dad down, hundun. I don’t want to hurt you. | 把我爸爸放下 馄饨 我不想伤害你 |
[16:20] | You’re the one who will feel the hurt From my hurting you. | 等我的拳头打到你 你就知道什么叫疼了 |
[16:25] | No, po. | 别介 哥们 |
[16:26] | You taught him your weakness. We’ll handle this. | 他知道你的弱点 让我们来搞定他 |
[16:31] | No. Uh, guys! | 不 呃 伙计们 |
[16:33] | I forgot. I accidentally told him your weaknesses too. | 我忘记了 我不小心告诉他你们的弱点了 |
[16:38] | Blind spot. Front. Tail. Ankle. | 盲点 面门 尾巴 脚踝 |
[16:44] | Oh. | |
[16:47] | No. | 不 |
[16:53] | Only a coward would hide behind his friends. | 只有懦夫才会躲在哥们儿背后 |
[16:56] | But there’s nowhere to hide now. | 不过你现在无处可躲啦 |
[16:58] | You want me, not my dad! | 你要的是我 不是我爸爸 |
[17:16] | I don’t want this, hundun. I still think of you as my friend. | 我不想这样做 馄饨 我还把你当朋友 |
[17:19] | So let’s just stop now and call it even. | 让咱们就此打住 当做平手好了 |
[17:24] | You can’t beat me. | 你打不赢我 |
[17:25] | I know your weakness, and you cured me of mine. | 我知道你的弱点 而你帮我克服了我的弱点 |
[17:29] | Oh, did I? Yes, you did. | – 呃 是么 – 嗯 没错 |
[17:31] | Oh! Yeah. Probably shouldn’t have done that. | 呃 是啊 我真不应该那样做 |
[17:34] | I, uh… | 我 呃 … |
[17:40] | They’re reenacting the battle Between po and tai lung for dragon warrior day. | 神龙大侠节的节目 阿宝与大龙之战经典重现 |
[17:48] | Oh. | |
[18:00] | Admit it. | 认了吧 |
[18:01] | You are defeated. | 你被打败了 |
[18:04] | There’s two schools of thought on that. | 对于这个问题有两种不同意见 |
[18:06] | One, and two! | 第一 然后是第二 |
[18:08] | Ha! Dragon warrior day! | 神龙大侠节! |
[18:18] | Stop. Stop. You–you– you’re right, po. | 行了 打住 你说得没错 Po |
[18:22] | It’s not all about me. | 也不都是为了我 |
[18:25] | I’ve been so selfish. | 我以前太自私了 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry. You are? | – 我很抱歉 – 你真这么想? |
[18:32] | Yes. Forgive me. | 是的 宽恕我吧 |
[18:36] | Friends? | 哥们? |
[18:40] | I even got you something for dragon warrior day. | 我还给你准备了一点神龙大侠节礼物 |
[18:44] | I think you’ll like it. | 我想你一定会喜欢 |
[18:46] | A swirling lynx round kick! | 佛山猞猁脚 |
[19:08] | Your real weakness, po, is not the kick. | 阿宝 你真正的弱点 不在于你的功夫 |
[19:11] | It’s your heart. | 而是你的内心 |
[19:12] | It’s as big and sappy as an old sappy plum tree | 就像硕大多汁的李子树 |
[19:16] | Filled with plum sap. | 充满了李子汁 |
[19:20] | At least I have a heart. | 至少我还有良心 |
[19:23] | But all I’ve done is been kind, And all you’ve done is blame me for your rotten life. | 我一直在释放善意 而你一直在为你失败的人生而怪我 |
[19:28] | And guess what. I love plum sap. | 还有 我喜欢李子汁 |
[19:32] | How about that? | 吃我一招 |
[19:40] | I dodged the kick. I dodged the kick! | 我躲开了 我躲开了! |
[19:45] | Sweet. | 太棒啦 |
[19:57] | Not sure if you realize this, But I just dodged all your swirling lynx round kicks. | 不知道你有没有注意到 刚才我躲开了你所有的佛山猞猁脚 |
[20:07] | You know what your weakness is, hundun? | 你知道你的弱点在哪吗 馄饨 |
[20:10] | You stink at friendship. | 你糟蹋了友谊 |
[20:22] | Flaming wings! | 烈焰双翼! |
[20:33] | My horn! My horn! | 我的角! 我的角! |
[20:35] | Ha. It’s always something with this guy. | 哈 这家伙总是出状况 |
[20:38] | Po, look, the statue. | 阿宝 快看雕像 |
[20:44] | You saved me. Why? | 你救了我 为什么 |
[20:47] | That’s what… The dragon warrior… | 那是… 神龙大侠的… |
[20:49] | Does. Oh, this is heavy. | 职责 哦 好重 |
[20:52] | I don’t need your…Help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[20:59] | So, po, did you enjoy dragon warrior day? | 阿宝 神龙大侠节还开心吧 |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 当然啦 |
[21:04] | Hey, not feeling bad that you exposed our weaknesses | 你暴露自己的弱点给馄饨还没什么 |
[21:06] | To hundun and put us in mortal danger? | 但是把我们的也告诉他了? |
[21:11] | Of course. I feel terrible about that. | 是啊 我后悔死了 |
[21:14] | I’m sorry I put you guys in danger. It’s okay. | – 对不起 我让你们处于危险的境地 – 没关系 |
[21:17] | Ah, don’t worry about it. It’s okay. | – 别担心了 – 没关系 |
[21:20] | But, hey, wasn’t it the best dragon warrior day ever | 这是不是有史以来最棒的 |
[21:23] | In the history of all time? | 神龙大侠节? |
[21:26] | Plus they reopened chor ghom prison, right? | 外加乔岗监狱重新启用 |
[21:28] | Hundun got his wish. | 馄饨的愿望成真了 |
[21:35] | Home again. | 又回家了 |
[21:37] | Finally home. | 终于回来了 |
[21:40] | My revenge will be like a poison river Of molten iron which drips and burns | 我的复仇就像一条流淌着灼热熔铁的河流 |
[21:44] | Like iron that has been melted and now drips. | 就像熔化的铁水激荡着液滴 |
[21:47] | And burns. | 灼烧着 |
[21:53] | You’re gonna pay, po. | 你会付出代价的 阿宝 |
[21:56] | You’re gonna pay! | 你会付出代价的! |