时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Legends of awesomeness. | “大侠传奇” |
[00:11] | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * | |
[00:17] | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * | |
[00:19] | * 从不曾追求功与名 * | |
[00:21] | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * | |
[00:22] | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * | |
[00:25] | kung fu??? | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * 师父慧眼识英才 * | |
[00:33] | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * | |
[00:37] | * 功夫熊猫 * | |
[00:41] | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * | |
[00:43] | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * | |
[00:45] | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * | |
[00:47] | * 山谷里的老百姓 * | |
[00:50] | * 功夫熊猫 * | |
[00:53] | * 大侠传奇 * | |
[00:55] | 赞哟 | |
[00:56] | MASTER PING | 平大师 |
[01:08] | His name was di tan. | 他人称地摊儿 |
[01:10] | Never had there been anyone so incredible. | 是旷古绝今的高手 |
[01:13] | He traveled the countryside selling noodles. | 他游走于各地 卖 面条 |
[01:17] | I am selling noodles. | 卖- 面- 条- 嘞 |
[01:19] | It is di tan, the famous noodle seller! | 是地摊儿 传说中的面神 |
[01:22] | Selling his noodles! He will sell some to me! | – 有面条卖 – 我要我要 |
[01:24] | Di tan’s noodles were the best in all of china. | 地摊儿的面条乃天下第一面 |
[01:34] | Not too firm, not too limp, and no starchy aftertaste. | 不软不硬 好筋道 丝滑柔顺 不腻口 |
[01:38] | No starchy aftertaste! | 丝滑柔顺 不腻口 |
[01:40] | Look inside my mouth to see it is true! | 看我的嘴巴就知道 |
[01:43] | Oh, great di tan. | 哦 地摊儿大人 |
[01:44] | What do we owe you for such amazing noodles? | 要多少才能换一碗美味的面条 |
[01:47] | Well, how much do you have? | 哦 那么你有多少呢 |
[01:50] | Not only was di tan a legendary noodle seller, | 地摊儿不仅是传奇的面神 |
[01:54] | But he had a good head for business. | 更有着绝妙的经济头脑 |
[01:56] | He made a fortune. | 他积攒了一大笔财富 |
[01:58] | Isn’t that an exciting story? | 怎么样 刺激吧 |
[02:02] | Not really. | 不咋地 |
[02:03] | What are you talking about? Dad. | – 你说什么 – 老爸 |
[02:06] | Ugh, it’s about noodles. | 唉 就面条来面条去的 |
[02:08] | If you really wannmamake a story exciting, | 真正充满激情的故事 |
[02:10] | It needs some kung fu. | 少不了功夫 |
[02:12] | That would help. | 这还靠点谱 |
[02:13] | My noodle story does not need any kung fu. | 我的面条传说不需要什么功夫 |
[02:16] | It’s exciting just the way it is. | 你承不承认 激情就在那里 |
[02:19] | Kung fu, kung fu, kung fu. | 功夫 功夫 功夫 |
[02:22] | Does everything always have to be about kung fu? | 难道就没点事能不扯上功夫么 |
[02:25] | Yes. | 没 |
[02:26] | It’s like talking to radishes. | 真是对牛弹琴 |
[02:28] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[02:29] | Here, put this on. | 来 带上围裙 |
[02:31] | I need you to watch the shop | 帮我看会店 |
[02:33] | While I run some noodle errands | 我要去办点货 |
[02:34] | But dad– | 可老爸… |
[02:35] | It’s only for a little while, son. | 就一会 儿子 |
[02:37] | Push the bean buns. | 多推点豆包 |
[02:38] | They’re about tgo bad. | 不然就坏了 |
[02:40] | And watch the pressure on the rice cooker. | 还有 看着点饭锅 |
[02:42] | Don’t let it get too high. | 别闷过头了 |
[02:45] | And no kung fu. | 不许练武 |
[02:51] | I said, “where?” | 我问你 “在哪” |
[02:54] | Where is the dragon warrior? | 神龙大侠在哪 |
[03:07] | You are the dragon warrior? | 你是神龙大侠? |
[03:10] | Over here, fellas. | 在这呢 崽子们 |
[03:14] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[03:18] | You are the dragon warrior? | 你是神龙大侠? |
[03:21] | In the fur. | 如假包换 |
[03:22] | Help you guys with something | 有什么需要帮忙的嘛 来点豆包? |
[03:24] | 是不是有豆子啊? 我不能吃豆的 | |
[03:28] | Oh, great dragon warrior. | 伟大的神龙大侠 |
[03:30] | We are distant travelers | 我们远道而来 |
[03:32] | Who have heard of your amazing proclivities | 久闻大侠天资聪颖 |
[03:34] | Both far and wide, and… | 您威名远播… |
[03:36] | And wide and, uh– | 远播… 呃… |
[03:40] | Shoot. | 大爷的 |
[03:42] | “and so we come to you, the dragon warrior, | “所以我们慕名而来” |
[03:45] | “to complete our training. | “为完成我们的修行” |
[03:46] | You will teach us the secret moves of kung fu.” | “你要教我们独门秘技” |
[03:51] | Thanks for the, uh, reverence | 谢谢你们的 呃 崇拜 |
[03:54] | lauding my proclivities and all, but, uh… | 还有对我实力的肯定 不过 呃… |
[03:57] | ‘fraid I can’t help you. Why not? | – 恐怕我帮不了你们 – 为什么 |
[04:00] | That’s why they’re called secret moves. | 秘技之所以叫秘技 |
[04:02] | They’re secret… And dangerous. | 是因为它密不外传且威力巨大 |
[04:04] | Some people might use them for evil. | 怕被用于邪途 |
[04:07] | Not us. | 我们不会 |
[04:08] | We are good. | 我们很善良 |
[04:09] | Very good. | 非常善良 |
[04:24] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[04:25] | You must teach us. | 你一定要教我们 |
[04:26] | Only master shifu decides who learns the secret moves. | 只有师父才能传授秘技 |
[04:30] | Sorry, guys. Can’t help you. | 抱歉了 筒子们 帮不了你们 |
[04:32] | Sure you don’t want a bean bun? | 真的不吃豆包吗 |
[04:35] | You will teach us, or else! | 你赶紧教我们 不然的话 |
[04:38] | Or else? | 不然的话? |
[04:43] | You guys aren’t very bright, are you? | 真是自不量力啊 小子们 |
[04:46] | huh? | 啊? |
[05:23] | This isn’t over. | 跟你没完 |
[05:24] | We will learn the secret moves, | 我们肯定会得到秘技的 |
[05:26] | Then return to destroy you! | 然后再收拾你 |
[05:29] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[05:32] | Wait, where did we park the cart? | 等等 车停哪了 |
[05:35] | You are so gonna get it! | 你等着瞧 |
[05:39] | ‘kay, bye. Nice meeting you. | 好的 拜 很高兴认识你们 |
[05:41] | Have a good day. Hey, dad. | 谢谢惠顾 嘿 老爸 |
[05:44] | You won’t believe what just– | 你刚才没看见… |
[05:46] | what? | 咋了 |
[06:03] | Anyway, uh, things got a little out of control and– | 反正 事情有点失控 所以… |
[06:06] | And you would like your father to stay here | 所以你希望在店面修整期间 |
[06:08] | While repairs are being made to the noodle shop. | 让你父亲暂住在这里 |
[06:10] | Not really. Pardon? | – 其实不想 – 什么? |
[06:12] | I mean, of course I do. | 我是说 当然是想 |
[06:13] | It’s just that he’s, uh, you know, just, uh– | 就是他吧 呃…就 那啥 |
[06:17] | He can be a little hard to live with. | 他就是有点 不好相处 |
[06:21] | In our own way, we are all hard to live with, po. | 只站在自己的角度上 每个人都不好相处 阿宝 |
[06:24] | Not like this. | 不是这种 |
[06:25] | Mr. Ping, we would be honored | 平先生 您能光临寒舍 |
[06:27] | To have you as our guest in your time of need. | 我们深感荣幸 |
[06:29] | Please consider the jade palace your home, | 请将翡翠宫当做自己的家 |
[06:31] | And do as you would normally do. | 万勿拘谨 |
[06:33] | So sorry about your shop. | 对您的铺子深表遗憾 |
[06:35] | Ah, well. What can you do? | 哦 是啊 我能咋办 |
[06:38] | That’s po. | 有阿宝这么个祖宗 |
[06:40] | But you’ve lived with him for a while now, so you know. | 你也带过他一段 你懂的 |
[06:43] | Indeed I do. | 我懂 |
[06:45] | Okay, dad. | 行了 老爸 |
[06:47] | By the way, did the cleaning lady quit? | 顺便问句 清洁大妈辞职了吗 |
[06:50] | Moving on, dad. I’m sorry? | – 快走 老爸 – 您说什么 |
[06:52] | These floors looks like they were mopped with butter. | 这地就跟被油泡过似的 |
[06:55] | And all this… dust. | 还有这些…灰 |
[06:59] | got to go, dad. | 该走了 老爸 |
[07:06] | Oh, po was so cute when he was little. | 哦 阿宝小时候可好玩了 |
[07:08] | He couldn’t say the word “tomato.” | 他说不清”西红柿” |
[07:10] | He said “amamamomo.” | 只能说”四四四四” |
[07:15] | A lot of babies can’t say words. | 婴儿都口齿不清 |
[07:17] | You were ten. | 你那会10岁 |
[07:24] | Oh, this soup is amazing, mr. Ping. | 哦 这汤太赞了 平叔 |
[07:27] | You can stay here as long as you want. | 你想在这里待多久 就待多久 |
[07:29] | Absolutely. | 双手赞同 |
[07:30] | Oh, I just remembered another one. | 哦 我又想起来一段 |
[07:33] | When po was five, his– | 阿宝5岁的时候 他的… |
[07:34] | Okay, dad. | 够了 老爸 |
[07:36] | It’s been a long day. | 今天好累啊 |
[07:37] | What do you say we get to our room? | 我带你回屋休息你看咋样 |
[07:39] | But it’s early. | 时间还早 |
[07:41] | Actually, that’s an excellent idea. | 其实 这个提议不错 |
[07:43] | I need you all alert for your training tomorrow. | 你们要精力充沛地迎接明天的晨练 |
[07:46] | I will be demonstrating the chao wa punch kick. | 我会传授朝花指 |
[07:48] | It is a highly dangerous move, | 这一招威力巨大 |
[07:50] | And each one of you needs to get a good night’s sleep. | 今晚你们要好好地休息 |
[08:05] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[08:07] | I need to clear my sinuses. | 我要擤擤鼻涕 |
[08:13] | Can you clear ’em a little quieter? | 你能安静点擤不 |
[08:34] | Peace. | 定 |
[08:37] | Peace. | 定 |
[08:40] | Peace. | 定 |
[08:42] | Peace! | 定 |
[08:57] | the chao wa punch kick | 朝花指 |
[09:00] | Is one of the most secret moves | 是江湖上最绝密的招式之一 |
[09:02] | Contained in the sacred scrolls. | 载于密宗卷轴 |
[09:05] | Would someone wake up tigress, please? | 谁叫下虎妞 |
[09:11] | Forgive me, master shifu. | 对不起 师父 |
[09:12] | No. | 没事 |
[09:14] | The chao wa punch– morning, everyone! | – 朝花指 – 大家早上好 |
[09:17] | Oh, what a glorious day. | 真是美好的一天 |
[09:20] | You wouldn’t happen to have 100 pounds of beet root, | 你这里有没有90斤甜菜根 |
[09:22] | Would you | 有吗有吗 |
[09:23] | beet root, | 甜菜根 |
[09:25] | Yes, I’m making a big batch of soup. | 是啊 我正在熬一大锅汤 |
[09:29] | Uh, beet root. I don’t– | 呃 甜菜根 好像没… |
[09:33] | Excuse me, mr. Ping, but we’re in the middle of training. | 不好意思 平先生 我们还在上课 |
[09:36] | Ah, sorry. | 哦 太抱歉了 |
[09:41] | Now, the chao wa punch kick– | 朝花指 |
[09:43] | I’ll just use bok choy. | 那我就用小白菜好了 |
[09:46] | Pardon? | 啥 |
[09:47] | Instead of beet root, I’ll use bok choy. | 我要用小白菜代替甜菜根 |
[09:51] | Yes. Fine. Bok choy. | 嗯 挺好的 小白菜 |
[09:53] | You do that. Where was I? | 你做吧 我讲到哪了 |
[09:56] | The chao wa punch kick thingy. | 什么花花手 |
[09:58] | Right. The chao wa punch kick thingy–thing– | 对 花花手…朝花手 |
[10:02] | Move… | 指… |
[10:04] | Must be delivered to your opponent | 必须迅速接近对方 |
[10:06] | Precisely at the intersection | 出手要准 |
[10:07] | Of the medial metatarsal and abdomen. | 猛击跖骨和腹部气海穴 |
[10:10] | Like so… | 像这样 |
[10:18] | Hm. Seems like a lot of work. | 看起来真费事 |
[10:20] | Why don’t you just hit him with a stick? | 干嘛不直接用棍子抽 |
[10:22] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[10:23] | Sorry. Don’t mind me. | 抱歉 当我不在 |
[10:26] | Uh, right. | 呃 好了 |
[10:27] | When delivered precisely, | 如果出手精准 |
[10:29] | The chao wa punch kick will render your opponent– | 敌人中了朝花指就会… |
[10:34] | Is something burning? | 什么东西着了? |
[10:38] | Mr. Ping! What are you doing? | 平先生 你在干嘛 |
[10:40] | la, la! Making soup! | 啦啦 煲汤啊 |
[10:42] | In the jade tortoise of wisdom? | 用智慧玉龟? |
[10:44] | Well, I needed a big bowl. | 我需要大一点的锅嘛 |
[10:45] | We’re gonna have a lot of customers. | 一会儿会有很多客人的 |
[10:48] | Customers? | 客人? |
[10:54] | Mrping, this is our training hall, not a restaurant! | 平先生 这是我们的练功房 不是餐馆 |
[10:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:58] | I’ll split the profits even with you. | 就算以咱俩的关系 我也会给你提成的 |
[11:00] | 80-20. We’ll make a fortune. | 二八开行吧 我们会赚大钱的 |
[11:03] | Have you ever waited on tables? | 做过跑堂没 |
[11:10] | That soup ain’t gonna serve itself. | 碗不会自己长腿跑过去 |
[11:13] | How’s it going up here? | 这里的生意如何 |
[11:15] | Ah, just wonderful, apple cart duck. | 不错 如鱼得水 |
[11:17] | I’m running the place. | 我已经掌控大局了 |
[11:20] | Hmm, that must be the one they call shifu. | 嗯 那个肯定就是叫”师父”的 |
[11:23] | He will teach us the secret moves. | 他要教我们秘技 |
[11:25] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要教 |
[11:27] | Because we’re going to capture him | 因为我们要把他抓起来 |
[11:29] | And make him teach us. | 逼他教 |
[11:44] | Where is everyone? | 人都上哪了 |
[11:46] | Why aren’t they training? | 为什么不练功 |
[12:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:04] | We’re booked up. | 订满了 |
[12:05] | Mantis? Oh! Master shifu! Ha! Mantis? | – 螳郎? – 哦 师父 哈 |
[12:08] | Don’t worry, uh, we can get you a table. | 别担心 我给你腾张桌子 |
[12:11] | yeah… I’m thinking 7-ish? | 有了 7号桌应该可以 |
[12:30] | Hey, crane, hurry up with those bean buns. | 嘿 鹤儿 豆包快点 |
[12:40] | Enough is enough. | 够了 真的够了 |
[12:45] | Po, I’ve made a terrible mistake. | 阿宝 我犯了个巨大的错误 |
[12:47] | Your father has– I know. | – 你父亲… – 我懂 |
[12:49] | And it’s been– I know. | – 这里… – 知道 |
[12:51] | And I can’t– I know. | – 我不能… – 我理解 |
[12:53] | So it’s time. I know. | – 所以现在 – 明白 |
[12:55] | I’ve checked with mr. Wong, | 我找王先生商量过了 |
[12:57] | And there is a room at his boarding house for your father. | 他有间船坞可以借给你父亲暂住 |
[13:00] | I’m so sorry, po. I know. | – 我很抱歉 阿宝 – 我明白 |
[13:05] | I have made more in one day | 我今天一天赚的钱 |
[13:07] | Than a whole month at the noodle shop. | 比以前在面条店里干一个月赚的还多 |
[13:08] | Amazing! | 太棒啦 |
[13:11] | Listen, um, dad. | 听我说 老爸 |
[13:13] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我得跟你说件事 |
[13:16] | I’ve wanted to talk to you too. | 我也想跟你聊聊 |
[13:17] | One of the best parts of this whole thing | 全天下最美好的事就是 |
[13:19] | Is that we’ve gotten to spend time with each other, | 我们能够呆在一起 |
[13:23] | Father and son, just like the old days. | 爸爸和儿子 就和以前一样 |
[13:28] | And master shifu, taking me in like this. | 你师父待我如此热情 |
[13:31] | He’s such a nice man. | 他真是个好人 |
[13:33] | Ah, I feel so loved! Dad, you have to go. | – 这里太有爱了 – 老爸你得离开 |
[13:37] | What? | 啥 |
[13:37] | There’s a room at mr. Wong’s. | 王先生家有间闲屋 |
[13:39] | You can’t stay here anymore, it’s not working out. | 你不能再留在这里了 这样压根儿就不行 |
[13:42] | Sorry, dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[13:51] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[13:52] | I’ll get my things. | 我立刻打包 |
[13:54] | You don’t have to go this minute. | 你不用这么着急 |
[13:56] | And stay where I’m not wanted? | 不受欢迎还死皮赖脸留在这? |
[13:58] | No, thank you. | 不必了 |
[14:14] | My own son. | 我亲生儿子 |
[14:16] | Can you imagine that? Throwing me out on the street. Can you imagine that? | 你能想象么 居然把我扔到大街上 |
[14:23] | Hello, shifu. | 你好 师父 |
[14:28] | I’m not shifu! | 我不是师父 |
[14:30] | I keep telling you, I’m ping. | 告诉你多少次了 我是大平 |
[14:32] | I don’t know anything about old kung fu. | 我根本不懂功夫 |
[14:36] | That boring stuff. I make noodles! | 这么无聊的东西 我是做面条的 |
[14:38] | You are trying to deceive us. | 你还想忽悠我们 |
[14:40] | Just what I would expect from a master. | 不愧是大师 |
[14:42] | He’s very good. | 他不错哦 |
[14:44] | I would almost believe he does make noodles. | 我差点就信了他是做面条的 |
[14:47] | That’s because I do make noodles! | 那是因为我本来就是 |
[14:49] | Shifu, you will teach us the secret moves of kung fu, | 师父 你得传授我们武功秘技 |
[14:53] | Or this will be your last night on earth. | 要不然 你就看不见明天的太阳了 |
[14:57] | Kung fu? | 功夫啊 |
[14:59] | I thought you said kung fu. | 我以为你说豆腐呢 |
[15:01] | Big difference, you know. Let’s get started. | 真是差远了 我们开始吧 |
[15:05] | Now this move is called the stick. | 这一招叫打狗棒法 |
[15:08] | That’s right, the stick. | 嗯 打狗棒法 |
[15:09] | Ready? Everybody raise your stick. | 准备 所有人举起你们的棒子 |
[15:17] | Now extend. | 然后 变 |
[15:28] | Po? | 阿宝? |
[15:29] | I think something’s happened to your father. | 我觉得你爸爸出事了 |
[15:38] | Huh, tracks go off that way. | 好像往这边走了 |
[15:39] | Thanks, mrs. Yoon. | 谢谢您 杨太太 |
[15:40] | Bye! | 回见 |
[15:45] | For this move, you put your hands out like this. | 这一招 要像这样平推双掌 |
[15:51] | Very good. | 很好 |
[15:52] | And now we… | 然后… |
[16:08] | What’s that for? | 这是在干嘛 |
[16:09] | The kids like it. | 小孩子都喜欢 |
[16:10] | You are still trying to deceive us! | 你又在忽悠我们 |
[16:12] | You have taught us nothing! | 你什么都没教 |
[16:14] | We want the secret moves. | 我们要学 秘技 |
[16:18] | But I don’t know– | 可是我不会… |
[16:21] | Wait, I know one. | 等等 我会一个 |
[16:23] | The chao wa punch kick! | 朝花指 |
[16:26] | And now you stand there. | 你站这里 |
[16:27] | And you… | 你… |
[16:28] | You’re gonna do a turn, a punch, and kick. | 你试一下 一拳 一点 |
[16:35] | But you have to aim | 但要瞄准 |
[16:36] | For right here. | 这里 |
[16:52] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[16:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:55] | Uh, I mean, I don’t know. But I think it worked. | 呃 我是说 我不确定 但我觉得是奏效了 |
[17:01] | You’ve done it, master shifu. | 我学会了 师父 |
[17:03] | We will be forever grateful | 感谢您的教导 |
[17:05] | And appreciative of your mastery. | 我们将永远铭记在心 |
[17:08] | Oh, well… | 哦 哪里 |
[17:10] | A move like this will make us invcible. | 有了这一招 我们就天下无敌了 |
[17:13] | There will be no one to stop us. | 没人能够阻止我们 |
[17:15] | And I know the first one to try it out on. | 我想到可以用谁试招了 |
[17:17] | That panda! | 那只熊猫 |
[17:19] | The dragon warrior! | 神龙大侠 |
[17:25] | Oh, po! | 哦 阿宝 |
[17:26] | What have I done? | 我干了什么 |
[17:37] | Dad! Dad? | 老爸 老爸 |
[17:41] | Well, what do you know. | 哟 看看谁来了 |
[17:43] | It’s the dragon warrior. | 神龙大侠哇 |
[17:44] | Our first victim. | 我们第一位客人 |
[17:46] | He’s mine! | 他是我的 |
[17:50] | No! | 不行 |
[17:51] | What? No! | – 啥? – 不行 |
[17:53] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[17:54] | Yes, I’m going to fight him… | 对 他留给我收拾 |
[17:56] | With fighting! | 好好地收拾 |
[17:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:58] | Because…Because… | 因为…因为… |
[18:00] | Because he doesn’t appreciate me the way you all do! | 因为他都没像你们这样感激我 |
[18:06] | come again? | 再说一遍? |
[18:07] | He takes me for granted as his…Um, um, master, | 他就那么理所当然地认为我是他的…师父 |
[18:10] | And now he must pay. | 现在 他得付出代价 |
[18:13] | Now no more questions! | 不必再说了 |
[18:18] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[18:18] | Po, get out of here, son! | 阿宝 快跑 儿子 |
[18:21] | Ho, ho, the pigs. | 哦 哦 是肥猪们 |
[18:22] | I should’ve known it was you. | 我早该想到是你们 |
[18:27] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[18:29] | You mean master shifu! | 你该叫师父 |
[18:31] | My students often think of me as their father. | 哈哈 我徒弟们都视我如父 |
[18:35] | I’m gonna destroy you, panda! | 我要做掉你 熊猫 |
[18:37] | Make it look good. | 演像一点 |
[18:39] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[18:40] | Shifu! | 师父! |
[18:41] | Why do you keep saying that? | 你干嘛一直说这个 |
[18:43] | Because… | 因为… |
[18:45] | I will destroy you! | 我要做掉你 |
[18:47] | Then do it already! | 那就赶紧 |
[18:49] | Before we do! Back off. | – 在我们动手之前 – 退后 |
[18:51] | Dad, get out of the way. | 老爸 闪开 |
[18:56] | You! Fight me. | 你 打我啊 |
[19:03] | Dad, what are you doing? | 老爸 你干嘛呀 |
[19:05] | I’m protecting you, po. | 我在保护你 阿宝 |
[19:08] | And I’m mad at you. | 还有我很生气 |
[19:11] | You threw me out. Dad, I’m sorry. | – 你把我丢出门 – 对不起 老爸 |
[19:13] | But you’re not always the easiest person to live with. | 但你确实不好相处 |
[19:16] | Still, it’s no way to treat your father. | 那你也不能这么对待你爸爸 |
[19:19] | What’s going on here? | 干嘛呢 |
[19:23] | Master stuff. | 传道解惑 |
[19:25] | Now get out. | 都出去 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, dad. But bossing shifu around? | 对不起爸爸 但你指使得师父团团转 |
[19:30] | Turning the jade palace into a noodle shop? | 把翡翠宫变成面条店 |
[19:32] | You always want it your way. | 你总按你自己的想法办事 |
[19:34] | Me? | 我? |
[19:41] | I guess I was a little pushy. | 我想我是有点过分 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry, son. | 对不起 儿子 |
[19:46] | Are you gonna destroy him, or what? | 你到底要不要做掉他 |
[19:48] | I got it! | 我正在做 |
[19:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:54] | It’s okay, dad. I love you. | 没关系 老爸 我爱你 |
[19:58] | Ooh, quit it! Ow! You do? | 停 停 真的吗 |
[20:00] | More than anything. Oh, son. | – 胜过一切 – 哦 儿子 |
[20:06] | I don’t think we learned that move. | 这招我们好像没学过 |
[20:08] | Okay, you had your chance. | 够了 给过你机会了 |
[20:11] | Po, I did something terrible. | 阿宝 我干了件蠢事 |
[20:13] | I taught them the chao wa punch kick. | 我教了他们朝花指 |
[20:15] | What? | 你说啥 |
[20:16] | Out of the way, shifu. | 闪远点 师父 |
[20:17] | All right, panda. | 好了 熊猫 |
[20:19] | We have some unfinished business, | 我们还有账没算完呢 |
[20:21] | And this time, things are gonna end different. | 这回可不会让你如意的 |
[20:31] | Leave my son alone! | 离我儿子远点 |
[20:34] | Careful, dad! | 小心 老爸 |
[20:51] | He’s frozen. | 被点穴了 |
[21:12] | Dad! | 爸 |
[21:19] | Dad? | 爸 |
[21:25] | Dad! | 爸 |
[21:49] | Way to go, dad! | 一气呵成 老爸 |
[21:51] | Sweet chao wa punch kick! | 好一个朝花指 |
[21:53] | Thank you, son. | 多谢 儿子 |
[21:58] | You’re right, po. | 你说得对 阿宝 |
[21:59] | Kung fu is way more exciting thanoodles. | 功夫比面条刺激多了 |
[22:02] | Almost. | 一点 |
[22:15] | Mr. Ping, the furious five, po, and I have worked hard | 平先生 盖世五侠 阿宝 还有我 尽全力 |
[22:19] | To rebuild your noodle shop. | 重建了面条店 |
[22:21] | It’s the least we could do after– | 这是我们唯一能做的 以弥补… |
[22:23] | Kicking me out? | 把我踢出门外? |
[22:27] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:29] | You may be a lousy waiter, but you’re a wise master. | 你也许不是个好跑堂 但你是个充满智慧的师父 |
[22:32] | I deserved it. | 我活该的 |
[22:42] | This was the only paint you could find? | 你们就只能找到这种油漆吗 |
[22:45] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[22:46] | I-I mean… | 我…我是说… |
[22:48] | It’s, it’s very nice. Thank you. | 太漂亮了 谢谢你们 |
[22:52] | Who wants noodles? | 谁要吃面条 |
[22:54] | Half price. | 半价哟 |