时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now dreamworks’ kung fu panda: | 请欣赏 梦工厂出品”功夫熊猫” |
[00:07] | Legends of awesomeness. | “大侠传奇” |
[00:10] | * Hear the Legends of the Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:18] | * Never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | * He climbed the mountain top * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * And earned the Dragon Warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * And master the skills of bodacious and awesome! * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:36] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * He lives and he trains * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * And he fights with the furious five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * Protect the valley somethin’ somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * Somethin’ somethin’ alive! * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * Kung * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:50] | * Fu* | |
[00:51] | * Pandaaaaaa * | |
[00:53] | * Legends of Awesomeness * | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet! | 赞哟 |
[00:57] | GHOST OF OOGWAY | 乌龟大师之魂 |
[01:37] | Po, you’re next. | 阿宝 该你了 |
[01:43] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:45] | I was uh, working on my, | 我正着手于我的… |
[01:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:50] | So uh, what are we doing? | 嗯 咱们要干嘛来着? |
[01:52] | You are displaying your new skills with the tri bow yao. | 你给大家演示一下你的三节棍练得怎么样了 |
[01:58] | The tri bow yao! | 三节棍! |
[02:02] | Whoa, this thing is cool. | 哇哦 这个酷毙了耶 |
[02:04] | Sounds like you haven’t practiced. | 听起来你根本没练是吧 |
[02:08] | Napping takes practice. | 打瞌睡也是需要练习的啊 |
[02:10] | Hmph. Proceed. | 得了 开始吧 |
[02:12] | But what’s the point if I didn’t practice? | 但是我如果练都没练 演示又有什么意义吗? |
[02:15] | Proceed. | 赶紧开始 |
[02:30] | That is the point. | 这就是意义啊 |
[02:32] | Consequences. | 不练习的后果很严重 |
[02:34] | Panda, discipline is crucial to kung fu mastery. | 熊猫 自律对于学好功夫来说至关重要 |
[02:37] | You haven’t practiced the tri bow yao. | 你又不练三节棍 |
[02:39] | You haven’t studied the meditation scrolls. | 又不研习冥想书简 |
[02:41] | And I’m assuming | 我猜 |
[02:42] | You haven’t raked the peach blossoms? | 桃花花瓣你也没耙呢吧? |
[02:45] | define “rake”. | 定义一下 “耙” |
[02:46] | To rake things in a raking motion. | 就是用耙的方式耙东西 |
[02:50] | With a rake. | 用耙子耙 |
[02:52] | then, no. | 这样的话 确实没耙呢 |
[02:57] | Rules, chores, training. | 整天净是规矩 修行 练习 |
[03:00] | Shifu needs to relax. | 师傅太紧张了吧 |
[03:02] | This disciplinary disciplining is disciplannoying. | 这种规矩训练法也太规矩太恼人了 |
[03:05] | Unlikeabannoying and– | 又烦人又恼人… |
[03:17] | Oogway? | 乌龟大师? |
[03:19] | is it really you? | 真的是你吗? |
[03:21] | It is I, and I am me. | 是我亦为本我 |
[03:24] | But you–you turned into blossoms and blew away. | 但是你不是变成花瓣儿飞走了吗 |
[03:28] | Yes, but I have returned to the jade palace | 没错 但是我又回到翡翠宫了 |
[03:31] | Because I’m needed. | 因为有人需要我 |
[03:32] | That is awesome! | 棒呆了! |
[03:35] | Needed for what? | 需要你干嘛? |
[03:36] | To help shifu? | 帮师傅吗? |
[03:38] | No, to help you. | 不 是帮你 |
[03:40] | Me? | 帮我? |
[03:41] | Why me and why now? | 这会儿帮我干嘛? |
[03:43] | And where have you been and where’d you go? | 这么久以来你身居何处曾往何方啊? |
[03:44] | And what’s it like being a ghost? | 还有 做鬼是什么感觉? |
[03:45] | And why can’t candy be for dinner? | 还有为啥中午吃饭不能吃糖? |
[03:48] | I shall answer all your questions | 你的问题我会悉数作答 |
[03:50] | After you prepare for the attack. | 前提是你已经做好了应对攻击的准备 |
[03:54] | Yeah but- wait, what attack? | 好吧 但是等下 什么攻击啊? |
[04:21] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不不! |
[04:33] | That was a close one. | 太险了 |
[04:34] | If you hadn’t warned me | 要不是你提醒我 |
[04:35] | That they were sneaking up, they… | 他们正偷偷摸摸靠近我… |
[04:36] | Might have… Beaten me. | 我搞不好… 就被痛扁了 |
[04:38] | Oogway? | 乌龟大师? |
[04:39] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[04:40] | Are you doing that spooky, cool | 你是不是又在玩儿那个诡异又酷毙 |
[04:42] | Disappear reappear thingie? | 时隐时现的小把戏啊? |
[04:44] | Well, I was trying to. | 本来是这么打算的 |
[04:46] | Now, listen… | 现在给我听好… |
[04:49] | Ready, master. | 准备好了 大师 |
[04:51] | Begin. | 开始 |
[04:57] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[05:00] | Great timing as always, po. | 阿宝 你永远这么恰逢其时啊 |
[05:03] | Shifu, I met a ghost. | 师傅我遇鬼了 |
[05:04] | And he’s awesome and he wants me to help and– | 他棒呆了还想帮我还… |
[05:06] | Po, slow down. | 阿宝 慢点儿说 |
[05:07] | Sorry. | 对不起啊 |
[05:09] | Oogway’s back. | 乌龟大师回来了 |
[05:10] | I met oogway’s ghost. | 我遇见乌龟大师的魂了 |
[05:12] | What? | 啥? |
[05:13] | Po, that’s crazy talk. | 阿宝你说什么疯话呢 |
[05:15] | And I should know. I’m fluent. | 要是他回来了我肯定知道 我这么灵光 |
[05:17] | True. It’s not crazy! | – 可不是么 – 我没疯! |
[05:19] | He’s back and he wants to help me. | 他回来了 而且他想帮助我 |
[05:21] | Help you? Help you with what? | 帮你? 帮你干嘛? |
[05:23] | Training, dragon warrioring. | 练功啊 神龙大侠什么的 |
[05:25] | That kinda thing. | 之类的东西 |
[05:26] | He said I needed proper guidance. | 他说我需要正确引导 |
[05:29] | This–this is wonderful news. | 这真是天大的好消息 |
[05:32] | You must bring us to him immediately. | 赶紧带我们去见他 |
[05:36] | I’d love to, but, actually– | 我是这么想的 但是… |
[05:38] | Yes, what? | 但是什么? |
[05:39] | He wants me to come to the peach tree? | 他要我们在桃树下集合? |
[05:41] | no. no. | 不 不是的 |
[05:43] | He , kinda sort of said that | 他 貌似说了 |
[05:46] | He only wants to talk to me. | 只跟我一人交谈 |
[05:50] | You? But I was… | 你? 但我才是… |
[05:53] | His… | 他的… |
[05:56] | yes, well, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[05:59] | He must have his reasons. | 他肯定有他的理由 |
[06:01] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说别的了吗? |
[06:04] | no, not really. | 没 没说了 |
[06:06] | I should go actually. | 我真的该走了 |
[06:07] | He said there’s no time to waste. | 他说没时间可浪费了 |
[06:09] | Oh, then, you should go. | 哦 那你赶紧走吧 |
[06:19] | sorry, master shifu. | 很遗憾 师傅大人 |
[06:22] | Nonsense. Master oogway knows best. | 胡说八道 乌龟大师自有安排 |
[06:24] | Never forget that, any of you. | 这点你们要时刻铭记在心 |
[06:27] | I…Should review my scrolls. | 我…该温习卷轴了 |
[06:37] | So, should I start with my kicks? | 那我现在开始练习踢吗? |
[06:39] | That’s what shifu has me working on. | 这是师傅叫我练习的 |
[06:41] | Kicks are important, but they are also unimportant. | 踢既可称之重要 亦不十分重要 |
[06:46] | Oh, don’t only train. | 别仅仅只是练习 |
[06:48] | The body is like a windmill. | 人体好像风车 |
[06:51] | Right and the wind is the thing with the arms that… | 没错 而风就是一种有胳膊的东西… |
[07:00] | Yeah, I get it… Sort of. | 好吧 我有点儿… 懂了 |
[07:04] | A restful spirit leads to a restful mind. | 平静的魂灵成就平和的心境 |
[07:07] | And a restful mind leads to a restful body. | 而平和的心境则使身心充盈 |
[07:11] | So… | 所以呢 |
[07:13] | Take a load off. | 给自己解解压吧 |
[07:22] | Oh, but shifu says– | 哦 但是师傅说… |
[07:23] | Shifu say, shifu doesn’t say. | 师傅言亦未言 |
[07:26] | Po, share your new wisdom with others. | 阿宝 与他人分享你的处世之道吧 |
[07:30] | Change is coming. | 马上要翻开新的一页了 |
[07:33] | Have a peach. | 吃个桃儿吧 |
[07:37] | You’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[07:44] | Ah, panda, there you are. | 哦 熊猫 可找着你了 |
[07:45] | I was going to ask you– | 我想问问你… |
[07:46] | Oh I’d uh, love to. Good. | – 哦 我很乐意 – 很好 |
[07:49] | But I can’t. What’s that? | – 但是我不能 – 这又是为什么? |
[07:51] | I’m uh, supposed to train | 我…呃 要跟乌龟大师 |
[07:52] | With master oogway again. | 一道去练功 |
[07:54] | Of course, I understand. | 好的 我能理解 |
[07:57] | Uh, perhaps I could accompany– | 但是 或许我能陪你一起去… |
[07:58] | Sorry, master shifu. | 很抱歉 恐怕不行师傅大人 |
[08:02] | No need to be sorry. | 不用抱歉 |
[08:03] | The wishes of master oogway should be respected. | 乌龟大师意旨应当尊重 |
[08:06] | Even if– | 即使… |
[08:09] | Even if what? | 什么? |
[08:11] | I just– I don’t understand– | 我就是… 就是不明白… |
[08:13] | Did he say why you? | 他有没有说为什么是你? |
[08:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:17] | You mean “why me” like why would oogway talk to someone like me? | 你说”为什么是你”意思是为什么乌龟大师 想跟我这样一人谈谈吗? |
[08:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:24] | no, I just– | 不 我只是… |
[08:25] | I mean, I’ve been here many years, | 我是说 我在这里很多年了 |
[08:27] | And very qualified to– huh. | – 应当有资格… – 哼 |
[08:30] | Oogway said you’d say that. | 乌龟大师早料到你会这么说的 |
[08:32] | He also told me if it had been up to you, | 他还说 要是由你来选 |
[08:34] | I would never have been chosen as the dragon warrior. | 我这辈子都当不了神龙大侠 |
[08:37] | He chose me. | 但他选了我 |
[08:38] | Yes, he did, quite right. | 没错 他选了你 千真万确 |
[08:40] | And he knows what’s best. | 而且他自有分寸 |
[08:57] | Oogway says you gotta calm down. | 乌龟大师说你们要淡定 |
[08:59] | You know, don’t worry about–hey, shifu. | 知道吗 别担心…师傅好 |
[09:01] | Don’t worry about being lazy. | 别担心什么懒不懒的 |
[09:14] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[09:15] | This doesn’t look like weapons training. | 这看起来可不像是在练兵器 |
[09:18] | It’s not. | 本来就不是 |
[09:19] | Oogway says I owe it to everyone | 乌龟大师说我应当 |
[09:20] | To share my wisdom with them. | 与大家分享我的人生哲学 |
[09:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Wisdom? | 人生哲学? |
[09:26] | And what’s that? | 那又是什么玩意儿? |
[09:28] | Oogway says this gives me a better aura. | 乌龟大师说他想给我提炼一些灵气 |
[09:32] | Not sure what that is, but I know I want a good one. | 虽然不大清楚那是啥 但是我肯定要的是正气 |
[09:37] | Tigress, what are you doing? | 虎妞 你又在干吗? |
[09:39] | master oogway knows best. | 乌龟大师自有分寸 |
[09:41] | That’s what you said. | 这不是你说的吗 |
[09:44] | Yes, but po, the five need training and combat. | 是没错 阿宝 但是你们五个需要练武和比武 |
[09:47] | Not aimless lounging. | 不是漫无目的地悠闲度日 |
[09:49] | Do you understand your master? | 你听懂为师的话没? |
[09:51] | I understand oogway, your master. | 我听懂为你师的乌龟大师的话了 |
[09:55] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand | 我没指望你能理解 |
[09:56] | Oogway’s cryptic wisdom. | 乌龟大师隐晦的教导 |
[09:59] | Try me. | 你咋知道 |
[10:00] | The road to the mountaintop does not travel downhill. | 登顶之路 岂能是下行之路 |
[10:05] | yes but one cannot fall from the mountaintop | 没错 但是只要有扎实根基 |
[10:08] | With one’s feet and backside on the ground. | 即使行至山巅 又何惧滚落于地呢 |
[10:11] | Of the forest. | 我说的可是树林子那样的 |
[10:12] | Ground. | 根基哦 |
[10:14] | The path of the lazy man leads | 庸碌之人 |
[10:16] | To the land of the ample stomach. | 必将饥肠辘辘 |
[10:18] | The true seer needs not walk to find followers. | 真理之士不必寻找门徒 |
[10:21] | The followers find him. | 门徒自会追随 |
[10:22] | By following the leader of the followers that they find! | 追随他们找寻已久的领袖 |
[10:26] | Snakes of–uh, rodents don’t eat far from their, | 蛇…嗯 老鼠觅食 不远其… |
[10:30] | A stitch in time saves nine…Lives. | 及时一针 能救九命 |
[10:33] | Eenie meenie–no. The road to–I mean the– | 唉呀妈呀…不对 什么路…我是说… |
[10:36] | Hickory dickory dock– | 噼里啪啦啵… |
[10:38] | Shifu is too uptight to accept that oogway doesn’t need him! | 师傅小心眼就是不能接受乌龟大师不理他了! |
[10:41] | And po is… | 阿宝是… |
[10:44] | Po is a… | 阿宝是个… |
[10:46] | A… | 一个… |
[10:48] | I… | 我… |
[10:53] | I’ll be in the village. | 我去趟镇子 |
[10:56] | we’re low on supplies. | 我们没有补给了 |
[11:01] | Since when does shifu do the shopping? | 从啥时候开始师傅亲自做采购了? |
[11:04] | Dah! | 我怎么知道! |
[11:10] | The seeds of discontent have been sown. | 怨恨的种子已经发芽 |
[11:15] | excellent. | 妙极了 |
[11:18] | This is going to be better than I could have imagined. | 比我预想的还要完美 |
[11:28] | Uptight, me? | 保守小心眼儿 我? |
[11:30] | Uptight? Bah! | 小心眼儿? 屁! |
[11:32] | That’s ridiculous. | 无稽之谈 |
[11:33] | Shifu, I– what?! | – 师傅大人 我… – 什么? |
[11:36] | Master shifu | 师傅大人 |
[11:37] | Yes. How may I be of service? | 正是在下 如何为你效劳? |
[11:40] | I have a problem with my meditation. | 我冥想时遇到一些问题 |
[11:43] | Ah, meditation requires– | 啊 冥想要求… |
[11:45] | Do you think you could get me in to see po? | 你能不能带我去见见阿宝啊? |
[11:54] | Master oogway, I’m overjoyed to hear of your return. | 乌龟大师 听到您回来我喜不自禁 |
[11:58] | If I’ve in some way upset you… | 我若是冒犯到您… |
[12:06] | Are you there? | 您在吗? |
[12:08] | Master, why is this happening? | 大师 为什么会这样? |
[12:12] | Is my time at the jade palace over? | 是否我在翡翠宫的大限已到? |
[12:18] | Master oogway? | 乌龟大师? |
[12:32] | Master. | 大师 |
[13:18] | guy could get used to this. | 这还真得适应一下 |
[13:21] | Po, shifu’s gone! | 阿宝 师傅走了! |
[13:24] | What? gone? | 啥 走了? |
[13:25] | like gone? | 一去不回那种走? |
[13:26] | Like goney gone gone gone? | 真真切切的走了? |
[13:28] | Yes, he left the jade palace. | 没错 他离开翡翠宫了 |
[13:30] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[13:31] | You’re asking me– | 你们问我呢… |
[13:32] | Uh yes, I mean, you are. | 是啊 我是说 你们… |
[13:34] | But, wait, uh, | 但是 等一下 |
[13:36] | He’s gone gone gone gone gone gone? | 他千金难买如假包换地走了? |
[13:38] | Yes. No! | – 是的 – 不是吧! |
[13:40] | okay, what should we do? | 好吧 如何是好呢? |
[13:42] | what should we– | 如何是好… |
[13:43] | what should we do? | 如何是好啊? |
[13:44] | let me, let me– | 让我 让我… |
[13:45] | Let me talk to oogway! | 跟乌龟大师聊聊! |
[13:47] | Relax. Shifu has left for a reason. | 别担心 师傅离开自有道理 |
[13:50] | I told you change was coming. | 我告诉过你要改天换地了 |
[13:52] | It is your time, po. | 你的时候到了 阿宝 |
[13:54] | My time? | 我的时候? |
[13:55] | To lead. | 你引导众人的时候 |
[13:56] | To be responsible | 扛起责任的时候 |
[13:57] | For running the jade palace. | 主掌翡翠宫的时候 |
[14:00] | I– you do not need to worry. | – 我… – 你不用担心 |
[14:02] | I’ll stay with you. | 我会伴你左右 |
[14:04] | And tell you everything you need to do. | 告诉你如何应对 |
[14:09] | You can start by moving into shifu’s room. | 你先搬进师傅的房间去吧 |
[14:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[14:15] | Po, take your rightful place as leader. | 阿宝 正确认清你的领导地位 |
[14:21] | yes, master oogway. | 遵命 乌龟大师 |
[14:32] | What a nitwit. | 大蠢蛋啊 |
[14:34] | With shifu gone and me pulling the strings | 师傅一走 剩下我来操纵 |
[14:36] | Of my little puppet po, | 我傻乎乎的傀儡熊猫 |
[14:39] | I’ll finally rule the jade palace. | 我终于执掌翡翠宫了 |
[15:09] | Am I really gonna… | 我真的要… |
[15:12] | Shifu. | 师傅 |
[15:17] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[15:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[15:22] | I got rid of shifu and the panda? | 师傅和熊猫都跑了? |
[15:27] | Too good. | 好极了 |
[15:30] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[15:31] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[15:33] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[15:34] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[15:37] | Shifu– | 师傅… |
[15:44] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[15:48] | Po, so nice to see you. | 阿宝 见到你真高兴 |
[15:51] | Really, I–really? | 真的吗 我…真的? |
[15:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:54] | I’ve realized how right you were. | 我明白了你的正确之处 |
[15:56] | I was too uptight, but I’m happy now. | 是我太保守了 但我现在很开心 |
[15:59] | I am but a humble musician. | 我只是一介卑微的乐手 |
[16:01] | Who enjoys his leisure times. | 乐得悠闲自在 |
[16:03] | Free of responsibility | 心无挂碍 |
[16:05] | shifu, I– | 师傅 我… |
[16:06] | I’ve even written a song | 我正在写一首歌 |
[16:07] | That has only one note. | 只有一个音符的歌 |
[16:26] | Nice…Song. | 好…歌啊 |
[16:28] | But I don’t think I am right. | 但我并不认为自己是对的 |
[16:30] | As in, I know I’m not. | 因为 我知道我错了 |
[16:32] | I was wrong to doubt you. | 我不应该怀疑你 |
[16:33] | I was all excited to do what I want all the time. | 我只是因为终于能做 一直想做的事而昏了头脑 |
[16:36] | And you got what you wanted. | 你如愿以偿了 |
[16:41] | But if shifu’s gone | 可如果师傅不在了 |
[16:43] | Does that make po our master? | 我们就得听阿宝的吗? |
[16:45] | He is the one that oogway chose to lead us. | 他是乌龟大师选来引导我们的啊 |
[16:48] | It means we listen to him. | 这就意味着我们得听他的 |
[16:50] | It also means we don’t get up at dawn anymore. | 这还意味着我们不用一大早就起来 |
[16:53] | When do we get to see oogway. | 我们什么时候能见到乌龟大师啊 |
[16:56] | Sooner than you think. | 比你们预想的早 |
[16:59] | oogway. | 乌龟大师 |
[17:01] | So glad to see you all together. | 真高兴看到你们齐聚一堂 |
[17:04] | It will make things so much easier. | 事情就好办多了 |
[17:15] | Shifu, I didn’t mean for you to leave. | 师傅 我本意不是让你走 |
[17:17] | Even though oogway says I’m awesome, I’m not sure– | 尽管乌龟大师说我棒极了 但我不确定… |
[17:19] | Oogway said awesome? | 乌龟大师说棒极了? |
[17:21] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:25] | Ah! I’ve written another song. | 啊! 我又写了一首新歌儿 |
[17:27] | Look, oogway says he’ll tell me what to do, | 听着 乌龟大师说他会在旁指点我 |
[17:29] | But I can’t lead. | 但是我不是做领导的料啊 |
[17:30] | It’s too much. | 任务太艰巨 |
[17:32] | I need your help… | 需要你帮助… |
[17:34] | Master. | 师傅啊 |
[17:36] | Good luck with that. | 你自求多福吧 |
[17:39] | It’s time for my nap. | 我该小憩一下了 |
[17:40] | Ah, another thing I learned from you. | 啊 这是另一个从你那儿学来的 |
[17:42] | What…What? | 啥…啥? |
[17:43] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[17:44] | I’m sure it will work out. | 我相信会有办法的 |
[17:46] | You chose this path, po. | 路是你选的 阿宝 |
[17:48] | And I chose mine. | 我也选了我的独木桥 |
[17:50] | Shifu? | 师傅? |
[17:51] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[17:52] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[17:55] | Ah! What’s going on? | 哦 这是怎么一回事啊? |
[17:57] | What is this? | 什么情况? |
[17:58] | It’s called consequences. | 这叫后果 |
[18:15] | Guys! | 同志们呐! |
[18:18] | Po, it’s– | 阿宝 这是… |
[18:19] | Leave them alone. | 别动他们 |
[18:20] | Oogway? | 乌龟大师? |
[18:22] | No, you fool. | 不 你这白痴 |
[18:26] | Not oogway. | 不是乌龟大师 |
[18:30] | Junjie. | 俊杰 |
[18:31] | New and rightful master of the jade palace. | 翡翠宫新任宫主 |
[18:35] | Junjie! Shifu is master here. | 俊杰! 师傅才是这儿的主人 |
[18:38] | Was, but it seems you drove him away. | 过去是 但貌似你把他逼走了 |
[18:50] | Destroy that fool. | 弄死那个白痴 |
[18:54] | I beat these guys before. | 我打赢过他们 |
[18:55] | I can do it again. | 我还能赢 |
[19:06] | You can do this, po! Don’t give up. | – 阿宝你可以的! – 别放弃啊 |
[19:12] | You can’t do this, po! | 阿宝你不行的! |
[19:14] | Give up! | 放弃吧! |
[19:15] | Thanks for the vote of confidence, guys. | 真是要多谢你们的大力支持啊 |
[19:28] | I may not have shifu’s help, | 我可能是没有了师傅帮忙 |
[19:29] | But I’ve got something that you guys don’t got. | 但是我有你们没有的东西 |
[19:32] | The tri bow yao. | 三节棍 |
[19:36] | A masterpiece of bamboo, steel and iron! | 竹 钢 铁的完美结合! |
[19:38] | A furious fighting implement, | 杀伤力极强的兵器 |
[19:40] | Now in the hands of the dragon warrior! | 在我…神龙大侠手中! |
[19:42] | Behold it’s–wah! | 看好了你们…哇 这是! |
[19:45] | my consequences. | 我的苦果啊 |
[19:50] | Get him now! | 抓住他! |
[20:00] | You don’t deserve to rule | 你不配 |
[20:01] | In the jade palace, junjie! | 执掌这翡翠宫 俊杰! |
[20:03] | It’s you who can’t rule, panda! | 是你没能力吧 熊猫! |
[20:06] | No kidding. | 这可不是说笑的 |
[20:07] | But I’m not a disgrace to the name of oogway. | 我从未给乌龟大师之名抹黑 |
[20:10] | Luckily, he’s not here to see this. | 可惜的是他看不到这一幕啊 |
[20:15] | But I am. | 我看得到 |
[20:17] | Oogway! | 乌龟大师! |
[20:20] | Let him through, you idiots! | 让他过来 你们这帮蠢材! |
[20:23] | Most sincere and regretful apologies, master. | 大师 向您致以最真切的歉意 |
[20:26] | Junjie. | 俊杰 |
[20:28] | This is such an honor, your magnificence. | 能见到您圣驾 真是无上光荣 |
[20:31] | I’m here to restore order to the jade palace. | 我来这儿是给翡翠宫重建秩序 |
[20:36] | You have shown passion for your goal, junjie. | 看到你为之付出的热情了 俊杰 |
[20:40] | And so, I present you with this! | 为此 我给你这个! |
[20:52] | but… | 但是… |
[20:53] | Oogway, I should be here. | 乌龟大师 我理应在这儿的 |
[20:56] | Shifu deserted his post, | 师傅抛弃了他的位置 |
[20:58] | He refuses even to defend this place. | 甚至不愿意为之斗争 |
[21:03] | Wrong. | 你说错了 |
[21:05] | shifu! | 师傅! |
[21:06] | Shifu! | 师傅! |
[21:07] | How did you– | 你怎么会… |
[21:08] | Junjie and I studied together, po. | 俊杰跟我一同学习过 阿宝 |
[21:10] | We know a lot of the same tricks. | 我们会玩同样的把戏 |
[21:13] | Like this one? | 好比这个? |
[21:39] | Sorry! | 抱歉! |
[21:54] | Tigress! | 虎妞! |
[22:06] | I’m your master now! | 现在我是你的师傅了! |
[22:22] | I should have listened to you, shifu. | 我该听你话的 师傅 |
[22:23] | I thought I was following oogway. | 我以为我追随的是乌龟大师 |
[22:25] | I understand, po. | 我明白 阿宝 |
[22:27] | I miss him more than anyone. | 我比任何人都想他 |
[22:29] | But how’d you know it wasn’t the real oogway? | 但是你怎么知道那不是真乌龟大师的? |
[22:33] | Oogway would do many mysterious things, po. | 乌龟大师可能做出很多妙举 |
[22:36] | But I’m sure he would never say “awesome.” | 但他永远也不会说”棒呆了” |
[22:48] | Awesome. | 棒呆了啊 |