时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And now dreamworks’ kung fu panda: | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:07] | Legends of awesomeness. | 大侠传奇 |
[00:10] | * Hear the Legends of the Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子* |
[00:19] | * Never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | * He climbed the mountain top * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * And earned the Dragon Warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠* |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * And master the skills of bodacious and awesome! * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:37] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * He lives and he trains * | * 他每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * And he fights with the furious five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * Protect the valley somethin’ somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * Somethin’ somethin’ alive! * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * Kung * | * 功 * |
[00:50] | * Fu* | * 夫 * |
[00:51] | * Pandaaaaaa * | * 熊猫 * |
[00:53] | * legends of awesomeness | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet! | 赞呦! |
[00:57] | LADIES OF THE SHADE | 影舞小姐 |
[01:12] | Hey, what’s all the fuss… | 嘿 这么热闹干嘛呢… |
[01:19] | Oh, po, it’s so beautiful. | 哦 阿宝 这真是太迷人了 |
[01:22] | The dancing? No, the potential customers. | – 她们跳的舞? – 不是 是潜在的顾客 |
[01:26] | Now, get out there. | 赶紧的 到那边去 |
[01:29] | I don’t know, dad. | 搞什么啊 老爸 |
[01:32] | that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[01:33] | After all I’ve done for my little boy. | 反正我含辛茹苦把儿子养大了 |
[01:35] | If the shop closes, I’ll find work. | 如果面馆倒闭了 我就出去打工 |
[01:38] | Maybe sweeping dirt from the corners of my broken heart. | 也许就拿着扫帚给我这颗破碎的小心灵扫扫灰 |
[01:43] | okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[01:44] | Great. You spin it. | 太好了 你转牌子 |
[01:47] | People love that. And here are some free noodle coupons. | 人们就爱看这个 这里还有几张免费的面条优惠券 |
[01:51] | Wait, free noodles? | 等会儿 免费的面条? |
[01:53] | No, free coupons. | 不是 免费的优惠券 |
[01:56] | Don’t forget to smile. | 别忘了面带微笑 |
[02:20] | What–okay. I’m not very good. | 什么…好吧 我不是很拿手 |
[02:40] | Yeah! Great! | 耶! 太棒了! |
[02:43] | Help! Thief! | 帮忙! 抓贼! |
[02:45] | Stop him! Oh, wait, hey! | – 拦住他! – 哦 等等 嘿! |
[02:53] | Hey, buddy, where you going? | 嘿 伙计 你往哪儿走哇? |
[02:54] | Jail’s that way. | 大牢在那边呐 |
[02:56] | Uh, wait, it’s actually that way. | 呃 不对 好像是那边 |
[02:58] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[03:17] | Don’t forget to spin the sign. | 别忘了转牌子 |
[03:27] | Help! People love spinning signs. | – 救命! – 人人都爱旋转的牌子 |
[03:31] | Thank you so much. This is everything we own. | 太感谢你了 这是我们的全部家当 |
[03:35] | Pff, that aw, it was nothing. | 嗨 没啥 小事一桩 |
[03:38] | Just part of the whole dragon warrior Job description thing. | 身为神龙大侠这是我份内的事 |
[03:41] | Wait, dragon warrior? | 等等 神龙大侠? |
[03:43] | Ha. It’s the honor of a thousand lifetimes To be in your presence. | 噢 能见到您真是我们三生的荣幸 |
[03:48] | Whoa, that’s a long time. We are the ladies of the shade. | – 哇 这时间可真够长的 – 我们是幻影小姐 |
[03:52] | I am su. These two are the twins. | 我是秀 这两个是双胞胎姐妹 |
[03:57] | And this adorable little lotus flower is known as song. | 这朵可人的红莲花叫小歌 |
[04:02] | Uh, hey, I’m po. | 呃 你好 我是阿宝 |
[04:05] | And this is my dad. | 这位是我老爸 |
[04:08] | Song, we’ve got to get into the jade palace. | 小歌 我们必须打入翡翠宫 |
[04:11] | I want that dragon chalice. | 我要把神龙杯拿到手 |
[04:12] | Get him to say yes! | 想办法让他点头 |
[04:14] | Think you can handle him? As long as I don’t have to pick him up. | – 你觉得你能搞定他吗? – 别让我把他举起来就行 |
[04:19] | Po, would you show me around the village? | 阿宝 你能带我逛逛你们村子吗? |
[04:22] | Yes, I would love to show you around! | 好哇 我愿意带你逛! |
[04:26] | Come on! Eh? | 走哇! 走不? |
[04:30] | Eat at mr. Ping’s noodle shop– | 吃面就要来平老板的面馆儿 |
[05:16] | Trust me. | 相信我没错的 |
[05:21] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[05:33] | A heart. | 一颗心 |
[05:36] | Wait until you see this. | 你还没看到这个 |
[05:38] | It looks like your– | 看起来像你的… |
[05:50] | Well, that was a fun day, po. | 今天过得真开心 阿宝 |
[05:52] | No. | 没有啦 |
[05:54] | Yes, it was. | 有啦 就是 |
[05:56] | Oh, stop it. Aah! Oh, sorry! | 哦 得了吧! 哦 对不起! |
[05:59] | that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:04] | Po, there’s something I need to tell you. | 阿宝 我有件事要跟你说 |
[06:07] | You can tell me anything. We’re like best friends now. | 你什么都可以跟我说 我们现在是死党啦 |
[06:10] | Well, that’s good because I wanted to say– | 嗯 那太好了 因为我想说… |
[06:13] | You’re like, the first girl I’ve ever been best friends with. | 你是 第一个跟我做死党的女孩子 |
[06:15] | Yes, I like you too. | 嗯 我也很喜欢你 |
[06:18] | Which is why I can’t stay. | 所以我才说不出口 |
[06:20] | What? Why? | 说什么? 为什么? |
[06:23] | About r dance troupe, We’re actually here– | 关于我们舞团巡演 我们其实是来这里… |
[06:26] | Oh, there you two lovebirds are. | 可算找到你们这两只小鸳鸯了 |
[06:29] | lovebirds. | 小鸳鸯 |
[06:30] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[06:33] | So, song, did you ask him? | 小歌 你问了他没有? |
[06:35] | Ask me what? | 问我什么? |
[06:36] | If I can re-enact the battle of sorrow hill with action figures? ’cause I can. | 我是不是可以在悲哀山战斗重演中当武指? 我当然可以 |
[06:42] | You didn’t get him to say yes? Oh, forget it. | 你没让他点头同意? 哦 算了吧 |
[06:45] | Leave this to me. | 让我来 |
[06:47] | It’s just the jade palace is so big. | 我们想说翡翠宫这么大的地方 |
[06:50] | And the sad reality of it is we have no place to stay. | 可悲的是我们却无处可去 |
[06:53] | But why? | 为什么啊? |
[06:55] | We once lived in a place darkened with evil. | 我们曾经住在一个被恶魔阴云笼罩的地方 |
[07:00] | We spent most of our lives as captives, | 我们过着俘虏般的生活 |
[07:02] | Forced to dance for the amusement Of the barbarian warlord. | 被逼着为野蛮军阀跳舞供他消遣 |
[07:05] | A rhinoceros warlord? | 一只犀牛军阀? |
[07:07] | Actually, it was a crocodile. | 其实呢 它是一只鳄鱼 |
[07:10] | For years, we lived under his iron boot. | 多年来 我们在他的铁靴统治下生活 |
[07:13] | dancing, dancing, dancing! | 跳舞 跳舞 跳舞! |
[07:15] | Until one day, we got a chance at escape. | 直到有一天 我们终于有了逃跑的机会 |
[07:23] | We ran, and we never looked back. | 我们逃了出来 头也不回 |
[07:26] | After that, we thought our lives would be better. | 那之后 我们以为会过上好日子 |
[07:29] | Cool! | 真酷! |
[07:30] | But we were wrong. Bummer. | – 可我们错了 – 晕 |
[07:32] | We roamed from town to town with no food, no comfort, | 我们从一个城镇流浪到另一个城镇 没有食物果腹 没有一丝安慰 |
[07:37] | Searching for a place to call home. | 寻找一个可以称之为家的地方 |
[07:40] | But everywhere we went, we were shunned. | 可不管我们到哪里 最后都带着失望离开 |
[07:44] | Now we’re outcasts without even a place for the night. | 现在我们却像孤魂野鬼一样 连过夜的地方都没有 |
[07:48] | And poor song, the darkness frightens you so. | 可怜的小歌 你那么怕黑 |
[07:54] | Po, are you listening? | 阿宝 你在听吗? |
[07:57] | But the magnificent dragon warrior, Master of hospitality, would come to the rescue! | 然而伟大的神龙大侠 深谙好客之道 会前来拯救她们! |
[08:03] | Po, can you help us? | 阿宝 你能帮我们吗? |
[08:05] | Uh, you know I am the dragon warrior, right? | 呃 你知道我是神龙大侠 对吧? |
[08:07] | I mean, I do help people, And song is my friend and… | 我是说 我经常帮助人 小歌又是我的朋友… |
[08:12] | Ah, what the heck, what’s one night? | 啊 管他呢 一晚上有什么啊? |
[08:14] | You ladies are invited to stay at the jade palace. | 翡翠宫诚邀你们几位小姐来做客 |
[08:18] | how wonderful. | 真是太好了 |
[08:21] | Please allow us to show our thanks With a personal performance for you | 请允许我们为你和传奇般的 盖世五侠专门跳一曲 |
[08:25] | And the legendary furious five. | 以表感激 |
[08:34] | Shifu’s gonna love strangers in the jade palace. | 师父知道陌生人来翡翠宫会非常高兴的 |
[08:37] | Mantis, isn’t it our duty to help poor unfortunates in need | 螳郎 我们的职责不就是解救穷苦的人 |
[08:41] | Who happen to be amazingly awesome dancers Doing like, a free show?! | 尤其是这种很厉害的舞者 给咱们免费表演 |
[08:44] | Yeah! | 绝对的! |
[08:50] | What do you know about these dancing ladies? | 你了解这些跳舞的小姐吗? |
[08:53] | That they’re ladies and they dance. | 她们是小姐 她们会跳舞 |
[08:56] | Shh, po! | 喂 阿宝! |
[08:58] | I don’t trust them. You don’t trust anyone. | – 我信不过她们 – 你谁都不相信 |
[09:01] | You don’t even trust the mailman, And he’s been coming here for 30 years. | 你连送信的都不相信 他已经给这里送了三十年信了 |
[09:05] | Planning something for 30 years. | 是心怀鬼胎了三十年 |
[09:08] | Shh, I’m trying to watch here. | 嘘 我这儿欣赏舞蹈呢 |
[09:17] | Whoa! | |
[09:27] | thieves! | 贼! |
[09:28] | You always believe the worst about pe– Hya! | – 你总是把人往坏处… – 哈! |
[09:36] | All right, ladies, drop the act. Your performance is over. | 好了 小姐们 别装了 你们的表演结束了 |
[09:39] | Actually, our performance is just about to start. | 事实上 我们的表演才刚刚开始 |
[10:05] | Song, why are you doing this? | 小歌 你为什么要这么做? |
[10:06] | I thought we were friends. I tried to tell you. | – 我们不是朋友吗 – 我想告诉你的 |
[10:10] | What, that you’re a liar? And that I’m a sucker? | 告诉我什么 你是个骗子? 我是个废物? |
[10:12] | No, po, it’s not like that. | 不是 阿宝 不是这样的 |
[10:18] | I showed you how my butt looks like a heart. | 我连屁股长得像心都给你看了 |
[10:20] | Something I will always treasure. Less talk, more hitting! | – 我会一辈子感激的 – 别说话 专心打架! |
[10:44] | Um, some…Show, huh? | 呃 表演…不错 是吧? |
[10:48] | Nice work, po. I didn’t know they were– | – 你真行啊 阿宝 – 我不知道她们是… |
[10:51] | What were you thinking?! | 你脑袋想什么呢?! |
[10:52] | They said they needed a place to stay. | 她们说需要一个地方住 |
[10:55] | Because of a warlord, with an iron…Boot. | 因为一个军阀 穿铁靴的…军阀 |
[10:59] | Po, they lied to you. | 阿宝 他们在骗你 |
[11:02] | They got away with shifu’s dragon chalice. | 她们带着师父的神龙杯跑了 |
[11:04] | Oogway gave that to him. Those lying liars! | – 乌龟大师给他的那个 – 这些骗子! |
[11:09] | And now the hall of warriors is wrecked | 现在奇侠圣殿也给一团糟了 |
[11:10] | And master shifu’s gonna be back at any time. | 师父随时都可能回来 |
[11:13] | We have to get shifu’s dragon chalice. | 我们得把神龙杯拿回来 |
[11:16] | Oh, you can count on that. | 哦 这事儿就交给我吧 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna teach those ladies a lesson. | 我要给那些小姐点颜色看看 |
[11:20] | By myself. Solo mission. | 我自己一人 单独任务 |
[11:22] | One-panda army. Lone wolf. | 一只熊猫的军队 旷野孤狼 |
[11:24] | Mano-a-parasol ladies. | 看招吧 小姐们 |
[11:28] | crane and I will go too. | 鹤儿跟我也去 |
[11:30] | Maybe the rest of you can square away the hall Befo shifu returns. | 也许你们三个可以在师父回来前 把圣殿整理干净 |
[11:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | Luckily we’ve had a lot of practice At cleaning up po’s messes. | 很幸运我们可以给阿宝擦屁股擦个够了 |
[11:53] | Their trail leads into that canyon. | 他们的踪迹一直延伸到那个峡谷 |
[12:00] | I feel like I’ve been here before. | 我觉得我好像来过这里 |
[12:02] | This canyon has a name. | 这峡谷是有名字的 |
[12:05] | What is it? Canyon of the moon rabbit? | 什么来着? 玉兔谷? |
[12:09] | No. | 不是 |
[12:12] | Ooh, canyon of the nine-headed black tortoise. | 哦 是九头黑龟谷 |
[12:16] | No. | 不是 |
[12:22] | Canyon of the shrieking wind! Yeah! | 是呼啸谷 没错! |
[12:28] | no! | 不要! |
[12:38] | Grab hold of my legs! | 抓住我的腿! |
[12:51] | The ladies of the shade! Wow. | – 影舞小姐! – 哇 |
[12:53] | If we storm in there, we’ll never find the chalice. | 如果我们就这么闯进去 休想找到神龙杯 |
[12:56] | I think I know a lady who can help us. | 我想我知道有位小姐她可以帮我们 |
[12:59] | Take us down. | 带我们下去 |
[13:14] | Halt, what do you want?! | 站住 你想干什么?! |
[13:16] | hello! | 大爷您好啊! |
[13:19] | This’ll never work. | 根本不可能管用 |
[13:22] | Hello! Okay, maybe once. | – 你好啊小妞! – 好吧 王八看绿豆 |
[13:25] | I’m just a wandering parasol lady | 我是个四处为家的持伞小姐 |
[13:28] | Hoping to join the ladies of the shade | 想要加入影舞小姐 |
[13:30] | With its merriment and fanciful dancing skills. | 她们的舞技美妙绝伦 |
[13:34] | Hmm, I’ve never seen a parasol lady quite like you before. | 我以前从没见过像你这样的持伞小姐 |
[13:39] | thank you. | 过奖了 |
[13:41] | Finally, a lady my size. | 总算有个我这块头的小姐啦 |
[13:44] | you’re silly. Ow. Ow. | – 傻瓜 – 唉呦 |
[13:47] | Very silly. | 傻透了 |
[13:49] | Silly, silly, silly, silly… | 傻 傻 傻 傻 傻… |
[13:54] | Silly! Hey, wait a minute! | – 大傻瓜! – 嘿 等一下! |
[13:56] | sorry, no can do. | 抱歉 恕难从命 |
[14:03] | Whoa, that was awesome. | 喔 我真牛 |
[14:06] | We’re like a dynamic duo, only with three. | 咱们就像唱双簧的 只不过我们有三簧 |
[14:08] | Who fight evil. And pretend to be a lady. | 与邪恶作战 伪装成小妞 |
[14:11] | I’m not sure I followed all that. | 您说啥我听不懂 |
[14:21] | hello. Oh, hi. | 你好 哦嗨 |
[14:24] | Hi there. Hello. oh, hi. | 你好呀 哈罗 哦 嗨 |
[14:27] | Oh, I love your shirt. hello. | 哦 衬衫真好看 你好 |
[14:31] | They’re buying it, they’re buying it. | 骗过她们啦 骗过她们啦 |
[14:33] | I’m a pretty special lady. Hee hee hee. hello, ladies. | 我可真是个特别的小姐 呵呵呵 嗨 姑娘们 |
[14:37] | Hello– | 你们好 |
[14:38] | There’s song! | 那是小歌! |
[14:40] | Po, we’ve gotta find the chalice. | 阿宝 我们得找到神龙杯 |
[14:42] | She gave me an owie on my heart! | 她狠狠地伤了我的心! |
[14:46] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[14:48] | Here for you pedicure? | 来做美甲吗? |
[14:50] | A pedicure? | 美甲? |
[14:51] | That sounds horribl–hoo hoo that’s nice. | 听起来很恐…好舒服啊 |
[14:57] | Wow, look at her toenails. | 哇 看看她的脚指甲 |
[14:58] | I’ve never seen feet this mangled before. | 从来没见过磨成这样的 |
[15:01] | Ugh, my feet! | 哦 我的脚! |
[15:03] | We just walked back from the valley of peace. | 我们刚从和平谷走回来 |
[15:06] | excuse me, but how was the valley of peace? | 抱歉 和平谷之旅怎么样? |
[15:10] | Oh, it was, uh… | 哦 那里… |
[15:13] | Fun, successful | 有趣吗 成功吗 |
[15:14] | Did you meet anyone there? | 碰见谁了没有? |
[15:16] | Like maybe someone who you became friends with | 比如跟谁交了朋友 |
[15:18] | And then decided to trick and like Totally deceive them and make them feel bad | 然后又决定骗他们 拿他们当傻子 让他们很难过 |
[15:22] | After they gave you a butt shaped like a heart? | 在他们把屁股弄成心型给你看之后? |
[15:24] | What do you mean I–po?! | 你什么意思…阿宝?! |
[15:27] | No, uh… | 不是 呃… |
[15:28] | no, po? | 不是啊 阿宝? |
[15:30] | Who’s po? | 谁是阿宝? |
[15:31] | I mean, I, um, stepping away. | 我是说 我呃 闪了哦 |
[15:35] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[15:40] | Su. | 秀 |
[15:41] | You know my name? | 你知道我名字? |
[15:43] | Who…Who… Who doesn’t know of su | 谁…谁…谁不知道秀 |
[15:47] | And her amazing parasol dancing? | 跟她美妙绝伦的伞舞呢? |
[15:50] | I’m ling ling-a… Ming-a ling ling. | 我是铃铃…明铃铃 |
[15:53] | Nice. Here to… | – 很好 – 来这里… |
[15:55] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[16:00] | Dance for you! | 为你跳舞! |
[16:02] | Wonderful! | 好极了! |
[16:03] | And dance you will. | 那就跳吧 |
[16:05] | Music! | 音乐! |
[16:19] | Huh. She’s light on her feet. Who knew? | – 啊 她舞步真轻盈啊 – 谁说不是? |
[16:31] | okay, I got ’em where I want ’em. | 好 我把他们忽悠开了 |
[16:33] | I’m gonna dance over by the chalice. | 我要一路跳到神龙杯那里去 |
[16:34] | Viper, grab it, then crane, grab viper and take off. | 灵蛇 取杯 鹤儿 抓住灵蛇飞走 |
[16:37] | What about you? I’ll distract them What about you? I’ll distract them | – 那你呢? – 我引开她们 |
[16:39] | So that you guys can get out. | 掩护你们 |
[16:40] | Then we’ll meet up later. | 然后我们待会见 |
[16:46] | I think I might know you… | 我想我可能认识你… |
[16:48] | Dragon warrior. | 神龙大侠 |
[16:50] | Viper, crane, go! | 灵蛇 鹤儿 上! |
[17:06] | that was quick. | 太快了 |
[17:07] | I was thinking a little bigger finish. | 我还想有个轰动的收场呢 |
[17:15] | You’ll never get out of here alive! | 你休想活着出去! |
[17:19] | Oh, yes, I will. Because I’m like nothing you’ve ever seen. | 哦 不 我会的 因为我是独一无二的 |
[17:22] | I’m the dragon wa– | 我就是神龙大… |
[17:26] | I just stubbed my little piggy who stays home. | 我的脚趾好痛啊 |
[17:31] | They got po. He’ll be all right. | – 他们抓住阿宝了 – 他会没事的 |
[17:32] | We need to get the chalice out first. | 我们先要带走神龙杯 |
[17:36] | Hizah! | |
[17:49] | Come on. Nothing’s gonna surprise me. | 来吧 你们的招数我都见识过了 |
[17:53] | Except maybe that. | 除了这个 |
[17:56] | The chalice! | 神龙杯! |
[18:07] | Let’s dance. | 我们跳舞吧 |
[18:20] | Where’s the chalice? | 神龙杯在哪儿? |
[18:21] | Viper’s got it. That is so cool. | – 灵蛇那儿呢 – 太有型了 |
[18:25] | She has the chalice. | 神龙杯在她那儿 |
[18:34] | You guys go. Meet me at the canyon. | 你们走吧 去峡谷等我 |
[18:38] | Pardon. | 抱歉 |
[18:44] | Whoa, tiny parasols. Cool. | 哇 小纸伞 酷 |
[18:49] | Uh, not cool. | 呃 不酷了 |
[18:55] | Song, you’re here! I heard you could use a friend. | – 小歌 你来了! – 我听到你需要朋友帮助 |
[19:06] | Come on! | 走啊! |
[19:09] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在干什么呢? |
[19:10] | Well, you’re evil, so we’re escaping. | 这个 你是魔鬼 我们要逃走 |
[19:14] | You’ll have to get past me first. That’s easy. | – 那要先过我这关 – 这容易 |
[19:17] | One of you, two of us. | 我们俩 打你一个 |
[19:25] | And hundreds of them. | 还有她们几百个 |
[19:27] | What should we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[19:31] | Run! | 跑! |
[19:44] | Po, heads! Let’s go. | 阿宝 当心头! 我们走 |
[19:53] | The wind. | 风 |
[19:57] | That’s it, the wind! | 没错 就是风! |
[19:59] | Po, what are you doing? Trust me. | – 阿宝 你要干什么? – 相信我 |
[20:02] | And close your umbrella. | 收起你的伞 |
[20:22] | So, what do you say you and I Head back to the valley of peace, hmm? | 我们一起回和平谷 怎么样? |
[20:27] | Actually, I was thinking the ladies need a new leader. | 其实 我在想小姐们需要个新领袖 |
[20:31] | Someone that can get them away from a life Of thievery and into honest work. | 一个能带她们远离偷窃生活 老老实实做人的领袖 |
[20:35] | well, I’d love to. | 我愿意 |
[20:37] | But I got a lot on my plate right now as the dragon warrior. | 可我当神龙大侠已经忙不过来了 |
[20:40] | I was talking about me. Oh, uh, yeah. | – 我说的是我 – 哦 呃 是啊 |
[20:44] | that makes a lot more sense. You’d be perfect. | 这比较能说得通 你很合适 |
[20:50] | Sounds like my ride’s here. | 看起来我该走了 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:54] | I uh, have a little something for you. | 我 呃 有东西要给你 |
[20:57] | I will always treasure it. It’s my butt. | – 我会一直珍藏它的 – 这是我的屁股 |
[21:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:05] | Good-bye, po! | 再见 阿宝! |
[21:12] | We did it! | 我们做到啦! |
[21:13] | We got the dragon chalice back. | 我们把神龙杯弄回来了 |
[21:15] | Po! | 阿宝! |
[21:16] | Uh, master shifu. you’re back. | 呃 师父 你回来了 |
[21:19] | Yes, and trying to rest from the journey. | 是啊 旅途劳顿需要休息 |
[21:21] | Please lower your voice. | 别这么大声说话 |
[21:23] | Has anyone seen the dragon chalice? | 有人看见神龙杯吗? |
[21:25] | I have a ceremony coming up. | 我要筹办一个典礼 |
[21:26] | Uh…Shooting star! | 呃…流星! |
[21:29] | Oh, uh, is this the chalice you were looking for? | 哦 呃 这个是你要找的神龙杯吗? |
[21:32] | Yes… | 是… |
[21:34] | Is that lipstick? | 这是口红印吗? |
[21:37] | Lip–lipstick? | 口…口红? |
[21:38] | Wha- Aw, who uses lipstick? | 唉 谁会用口红呢? |
[21:41] | A girl, that’s who, and there’s none of those here. | 姑娘 这里又没有 |
[21:45] | Enjoy your dragon chalice, master shifu. | 好好享用你的神龙杯吧 师父 |