| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | – And now dreamworks’ kung fu panda: | 功夫熊猫 |
| [00:07] | legends of awesomeness. | 大侠传奇 |
| [00:10] | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * | |
| [00:17] | * 面馆里长大的胖小子* | |
| [00:19] | * 从不曾追求功与名 * | |
| [00:21] | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * | |
| [00:22] | * 摇身变成神龙大侠* | |
| [00:25] | * 功夫熊猫 * | |
| [00:30] | * 师父慧眼识英才 * | |
| [00:33] | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * | |
| [00:37] | * 功夫熊猫 * | |
| [00:41] | * 他每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * | |
| [00:43] | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * | |
| [00:45] | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * | |
| [00:47] | * 山谷里的老百姓 * | |
| [00:50] | * 功 * | |
| [00:50] | * 夫 * | |
| [00:51] | * 熊猫 * | |
| [00:53] | * 大侠传奇 * | |
| [00:55] | Sweet! | 赞呦! |
| [00:57] | 擅为人师 | |
| [01:17] | Dad, are we almost there? | 老爸 我们快到了没有? |
| [01:19] | – Yes, no thanks to you. | 快了 早着呢 都是拜你所赐 |
| [01:22] | you could give me a hand With this you know, bian zao. | 我说你就不能帮我一把吗 扁灶 |
| [01:25] | Do i have to? | 不帮不行吗? |
| [01:28] | the oracle said I shouldn’t tell you what you have to do, | 圣人说我不应该命令你做事 |
| [01:31] | Because self-Esteem can’t be optimized Without sufficient personal-Decision latitude. | 因为缺少了个人能动性 自我价值的实现就大打折扣了 |
| [01:36] | However, it would be very nice of you To offer your father some help. | 可是 要是你能帮你老爹一把那就太好了 |
| [01:43] | But i don’t have to? no! | – 非帮不可吗? – 不是! |
| [01:50] | Unbelievable! | 苍天啊! |
| [02:04] | – Dad, some guys are here to see you. | 老爸 有几个人来找你 |
| [02:09] | hey there. | 嘿哥们 |
| [02:11] | Let’s do this. | 动手吧 |
| [02:34] | behold! | 看吧! |
| [02:35] | You are no match | 你们根本不是我 |
| [02:37] | For my iron claws of doom! | 绝命铁爪的对手! |
| [02:50] | And now, panda- | 现在 熊猫… |
| [03:00] | What? | 啥? |
| [03:02] | Bian zao, i told you to lubricate the claws! | 扁灶 我不是让你给铁爪上油吗! |
| [03:06] | – No, you asked me if i would do you a favor And lubricate the claws. | 没有啊 你问我能不能帮你个忙给铁爪上油 |
| [03:14] | I hate this part. | 我恨这种时候 |
| [03:21] | – It’s chor ghom prison for you, taotie. | 乔岗监狱等着你呢 饕餮 |
| [03:24] | That’s just great! | 好极了! |
| [03:29] | Now i gotta go down all these stairs? Awesome job, guys. | – 这么说我要一路爬台阶下山了? – 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
| [03:33] | Looks like i’m going to be early for my nap. | 看起来我今天要早点去睡午觉了 |
| [03:36] | Uh, what about him? | 呃 那他呢? |
| [03:42] | – He didn’t really do anything. | 他其实什么也没干 |
| [03:44] | You can skedaddle, junior. | 你逃走吧 小朋友 |
| [03:46] | You’re free… to go. | 你可以…走了 |
| [03:50] | – Where? – Away. | – 走去哪儿? – 远远的 |
| [03:52] | – Fine. – Fine. | – 好 – 好 |
| [03:54] | – Great. – Great. | – 真好 – 真好 |
| [03:57] | – Perfect! – That’s what i said! | – 太好了! – 我就是这么说的! |
| [03:58] | – I’m going. – Go. | – 我要走了 – 走吧 |
| [04:00] | – Gone! – Anywhere you want. | – 走了! – 爱去哪儿去哪儿 |
| [04:02] | – I’ll be gone. – Just go. | – 我这就走 – 走吧 |
| [04:03] | – Here i go. – Good. | – 我走了哦 – 好的 |
| [04:04] | Oh, whatever, dumpling boy! | 哦 随你便吧 矮胖墩! |
| [04:11] | you’re the dumpling boy! | 你才是矮胖墩! |
| [04:22] | Hmm? What? | 嗯? 不会吧? |
| [04:32] | – The storm keeping you up too? Huh? No. | – 你也被暴风雨吵得睡不着吗? – 啊? 不是 |
| [04:35] | I mean, yes. I mean, ugh! | 我是说 是啊 我是说 唉! |
| [04:37] | He’s still out there, taotie’s kid. | 他还在那儿 饕餮的儿子 |
| [04:42] | – I see. We’re going down there. | 我知道了我们过去吧 |
| [04:45] | – Sweet! Farewell, squatter. | 太好了! 再见了 坐门墩的傻小子 |
| [04:52] | Free ride’s over, bian zao. | 时间到了 扁灶 |
| [04:54] | Shifu, let him have it. | 师父 赶他走吧 |
| [04:56] | – Bian zao. – Whatever. | – 扁灶 – 随你们便 |
| [04:59] | – As the master of the jade palace… | 作为翡翠宫的主人… |
| [05:01] | – I invite you to come inside. | 我邀请你进来 |
| [05:04] | – Bow! You hear that, pal? You gotta-Wha- Come inside? | 听见没有 伙计? 你赶紧…啥…进来? |
| [05:08] | I’m sorry, we’re doing what now? | 对不起 我们现在要干什么? |
| [05:10] | – We’re bound by tradition, po. | 我们要遵师重道 阿宝 |
| [05:12] | His father studied with me here. | 他父亲曾同我一起求学于此 |
| [05:14] | And while we may not accept taotie’s actions, We accept his legacy- Bian zao. | 虽然我们不能接受饕餮的行为 但我们要接纳他的孤儿 扁灶 |
| [05:21] | But he’s a bad guy. | 可他是坏人啊 |
| [05:25] | Well, bad-Ish. | 嗯 有点坏 |
| [05:27] | We can’t just have him walk around the jade palace Without supervision. | 我们不能不监管就让他在翡翠宫到处走动 |
| [05:31] | Indeed. | 当然 |
| [05:32] | That’s why you are in charge of him. | 所以要你看着他 |
| [05:34] | what? See what you can do. | – 什么? – 尽你所能吧 |
| [05:37] | Maybe you can reform him. | 也许你能让他改邪归正 |
| [05:39] | – I’ll try, but he’s pretty hopeless. | 试试看吧 不过他基本没救了 |
| [05:44] | – So at first, i was like, | 刚开始 我心里想 |
| [05:45] | “Me, a babysitter? I’m the dragon warrior, | “我 看孩子? 我可是神龙大侠 |
| [05:48] | Not the baby warrior sitter guy.” | “不是宝宝奶爸大侠” |
| [05:51] | Then i thought, “bian zao and i Are probably about the same age.” | 然后我又想 “扁灶跟我几乎一样大” |
| [05:55] | So how old are you? 13. | – 你多大了? – 十三 |
| [05:57] | – Okay, so we’re a lot… not the same. | 好吧 所以我们年纪非常的…不相仿 |
| [06:01] | Anyway… i say Let’s make a clean start and have some fun. | 管它呢…我说我们赶紧开始找点乐子吧 |
| [06:06] | – How about you just put me in jail? | 不如你直接把我锁进监狱吧? |
| [06:08] | – First off, i’m gonna call you bz, ‘Cause it’s cool, and you’re cool. | 头件事 我要叫你BZ 因为这名字很酷 你也很酷 |
| [06:12] | What do you think, bz? Lame. | – 你觉得怎么样 BZ? – 烂 |
| [06:16] | – All righty, so there’s the hall With the training equipment your dad built. | 好吧 这个大厅里全是你爸爸建造的习武器具 |
| [06:20] | Lame. | 烂 |
| [06:22] | – And this is where we put all your dad’s machines Every time we defeat him. | 这地方是每次我们打败你爸爸后放他的机器的 |
| [06:26] | Getting pretty full in here. | 都满满当当的了 |
| [06:27] | Lame. | 真烂 |
| [06:28] | Showers, latrine, kitchen. | 洗澡间 茅厕 厨房 |
| [06:31] | Lame, lame, lame. | 真烂 真烂 真烂 |
| [06:33] | – Is there anything you don’t think is lame? i don’t know. | – 就没什么东西是你觉得不烂的吗? – 我不知道 |
| [06:39] | You know what? We’re gonna find something. | 你知道吗? 我们要找到一样不烂的东西 |
| [06:41] | And if anyone knows what’s un-Lame, It’s the po-Man. | 如果有人觉得一样东西很潮 那一定是宝大侠 |
| [06:45] | Yeah, bz and the po-Man, having fun, right? | 没错 BZ和宝大侠 两个酷哥们儿 怎么样? |
| [06:48] | Right, bz? The beezmaster? | 对不 BZ? 绝伦大师? |
| [06:50] | Beezy-Weezy po-Por-Eezi? Ha-Ha. | 宇宙无敌绝伦酷毙? 哈哈 |
| [06:53] | – I hate you so much right now. | 我现在讨厌死你了 |
| [06:56] | Behold! | 看啊! |
| [07:00] | Dolls? | 娃娃? |
| [07:03] | They’re action figures! | 这叫模型好不好! |
| [07:05] | Don’t ever call them…dolls! | 再也别叫它们…娃娃! |
| [07:09] | Let me show you. | 我玩给你看 |
| [07:14] | You’re not playing. | 你没在玩啊 |
| [07:17] | More fun when you play. | 玩起来会更有意思 |
| [07:23] | I’m telling you, dad, he doesn’t like anything. | 我跟你说 爸爸 他啥都不喜欢 |
| [07:27] | Oh, po. You used to hate everything but kung fu. | 哦 阿宝 你以前除了功夫啥都不喜欢 |
| [07:30] | However, there was one thing you showed interest in. | 可是呢 有样东西你很感兴趣 |
| [07:39] | And…voila! | 看…哒哒! |
| [07:42] | Baking? | 烘焙? |
| [07:43] | Like making cookies and cakes and junk? | 做曲奇蛋糕那些破玩意儿? |
| [07:47] | L- A-M- | 烂… |
| [07:51] | This is pretty good. | 太好吃了 |
| [07:53] | Darn tooting. | 那是肯定的 |
| [07:54] | Po and i loved to bake together When he was a boy. | 阿宝小时候我们很爱一起烤点心 |
| [07:58] | We still do, don’t we? | 我们现在也喜欢 是吧? |
| [07:59] | Who’s a good boy? | 谁是好孩子? |
| [08:01] | Who’s~~~ a good boy? | 谁是…好孩子? |
| [08:07] | – Okay, son. Teach him well. | 好了儿子 好好教他 |
| [08:09] | But don’t give him the mooncake recipe. | 不过月饼食谱别给他 |
| [08:12] | Family secret. | 祖传秘方 |
| [08:15] | – So you, like, do stuff With your dad on purpose? | 这么说 你喜欢刻意找事情跟你老爸一起做? |
| [08:20] | Sure. All the time. | 是啊 一直这样 |
| [08:21] | I mean, you only get one dad. | 我是说 你只有一个老爸嘛 |
| [08:26] | – Does he make you… go with him When he tries to conquer the world? | 他有没有…逼你陪他一起征服世界? |
| [08:31] | – Uh, my dad doesn’t really conquer stuff. | 呃 我爸爸好像啥都不想征服 |
| [08:34] | – My dad spends all his time building machines | 我爸爸把时间都花在造机器上 |
| [08:36] | To destroy the jade palace and, you know, you. | 用来摧毁翡翠宫还有 你知道的 你们 |
| [08:40] | I just wish me and dad could hang out without, | 我只是希望我跟爸爸可以好好相处一下 而不是… |
| [08:43] | You know, trying to blow something up. | 你知道的 炸掉什么东西 |
| [08:49] | Your dad’s got nothing but time to hang out, | 嘿 你老爸啥都没有就剩时间跟你相处了 |
| [08:51] | Now that he’s in jail. | 因为他坐牢了 |
| [08:52] | You should go visit him. | 你可以去看他 |
| [08:54] | And you could bake him a cake to break the ice! Yes! | 你可以烤个蛋糕给他以打破僵局 没错 |
| [08:58] | Score one for the po-Man. Up high. | 宝大侠得一分 击掌 |
| [09:00] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
| [09:07] | – Son? – Yes.???? | – 儿子? – 没错 他还给你了烤了蛋糕 |
| [09:13] | Okay, i baked it, but i’m gonna teach him how. | 好吧 是我烤的 不过我会教他怎么做 |
| [09:18] | – I’m so glad to see you, son. | 见到你我真高兴 儿子 |
| [09:23] | Do you mind? Oh, right. | – 你介意吗? – 哦 对 |
| [09:26] | You probably want some private time together. | 你们可能需要时间单独相处一下 |
| [09:29] | You don’t want some guy standing here While you’re trying to- – Do you mind? | – 你不希望有人站在这里看你们… – 你介不介意? |
| [09:33] | I’ll just go now. | 我这就走 |
| [09:42] | – So…those buffoons are treating you okay At the jade palace? | 那么…这些跳梁小丑没在翡翠宫欺负你吧? |
| [09:47] | I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
| [09:48] | That lame panda wants to teach me how to bake. | 不过那只烂熊猫想教我烘焙 |
| [09:51] | Huh? Baking? | 啊? 烘焙? |
| [09:53] | You know, i once made A 30-Foot tall mechanical cream puff | 你知道 我有一次造了个 三十尺高的机械奶油泡芙 |
| [09:57] | That shot flaming custard out of its- | 可以喷出燃烧的芥末酱 |
| [09:59] | Son? – All you ever do is work, talk about work, | – 儿子? – 你一直一来都造机器 聊机器 |
| [10:03] | Work some more, and then figure out Why your work never works. | 继续造机器 然后找出机器不灵光的原因 |
| [10:07] | It’s- – Lame? | – 这太… – 烂了? |
| [10:15] | You’re right, son. | 你是对的 儿子 |
| [10:16] | Being a half-Crazed megalomaniac takes up a lot of my time. | 做机器狂人占用了我太多时间 |
| [10:21] | But if you help me break out of here, | 可要是你帮我逃出这里 |
| [10:24] | I promise we’ll have some decidedly | 我保证我们会一起过上 |
| [10:27] | Non-Diabolical “us” time. | 不带丝毫恶意的二人时光 |
| [10:36] | Promise? Promise. | – 你保证? – 我保证 |
| [10:40] | Now you bake those cakes with the panda, | 你跟那头熊猫一起做蛋糕 |
| [10:43] | Then sneak me the pieces of my iron claws of doom, | 然后把绝命铁爪的零件给我顺进来 |
| [10:47] | And i’ll bust out of here. | 然后我就从这里闯出去 |
| [10:49] | – This isn’t just some way you can go wreak vengeance And stuff, is it? | 你该不是想要报仇雪恨吧? |
| [10:54] | – Nope, just you and me, Doing regular dad-Son stuff. | 不是 只为了你跟我 过正常的父子世界 |
| [10:59] | Laugh with me, son. | 跟我一起笑吧 儿子 |
| [11:19] | Hey, there…you. | 嘿 你好啊 |
| [11:21] | Um, settling in okay? Yes, sir. | – 在这里还习惯吗? – 是的 女士 |
| [11:31] | – So…are you ready to embark On the awesome adventure that is baking? | 那…你准备好开始烘焙的奇妙之旅了吗? |
| [11:36] | Ooh! – Whatev-I mean, | 随便吧 我是说 |
| [11:38] | yes, let us embark, | 是的 我们开始吧 |
| [11:41] | For i am excited. | 我太激动了 |
| [11:44] | 我们一起烤蛋糕 我们一起烤蛋糕 | |
| [11:45] | 我们要烤呀烤什么啊 | |
| [11:47] | 看我屁股晃呀晃啊 我们烤蛋糕 | |
| [11:57] | Bian zao, check this out. | 扁灶 听听 |
| [12:19] | Voila! | 哒哒! |
| [12:20] | Look at that beauty. | 看这个美人 |
| [12:21] | Now don’t feel bad if yours doesn’t- Wow, bz! Nice! | – 别难过哦 要是你做出来不… – 哇 BZ 太棒了 |
| [12:26] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
| [12:29] | You’re what? Proud. | – 你什么? – 骄傲 |
| [12:33] | – Never heard that from my dad. | 我爸爸就从来没跟我说过 |
| [12:35] | I’m sorry, what? – I’m sorry, wha- I said, “lame.” | – 抱歉你说啥? – 我说 好烂 |
| [12:39] | You the panda, po! | 阿宝 真是头好熊猫! |
| [12:48] | – No, sir. You the duck! | 不 你才是好宝贝! |
| [12:54] | Hi, po. | 嗨 阿宝 |
| [12:56] | Hey, um, po, When you walk around town, | 嘿 呃 阿宝 你在村子里溜达时 |
| [12:59] | People don’t throw stuff at you. | 人们都不朝你扔东西 |
| [13:02] | Well, why would they? – They throw stuff at my dad. | – 为什么要扔呢? – 他们会朝我爸爸扔东西 |
| [13:05] | – Well, he does, you know, attack people | 因为他 你知道 用巨型机器攻击人 |
| [13:06] | With giant, evil contraptiony machines That destroy things, | 摧毁东西 |
| [13:10] | Which is something i try to avoid. | 这种事我不会做 |
| [13:14] | You know, you’re not completely lame. | 你知道 你也不是完全那么烂 |
| [14:18] | Son, thanks to you, | 儿子 多亏了你 |
| [14:20] | One more piece, and the iron claws of doom | 还有一块零件 绝命铁爪就会有 |
| [14:23] | Will be more powerful than ever. | 前所未有的威力了 |
| [14:29] | I- I’m proud of you. | 我…我为你骄傲 |
| [14:47] | You’re like the little warthog brother i never had. | 你就像我从没机会拥有的疣猪小弟弟 |
| [14:50] | – ‘Cause of you, things are better with me and my dad. | 因为你 我跟我爸爸的关系好多了 |
| [14:53] | I mean, when he gets out of jail- | 我是说 等他从监狱出来… |
| [15:09] | You carve, son! | 你来切 儿子! |
| [15:11] | After all, this meal is all Because of you. | 说到底 我们有这顿美餐吃都多亏你 |
| [15:19] | – I can’t do it. I can’t bring this to my dad. | 我不能这么做 我不能让我爸爸这样 |
| [15:23] | – What got up his exhaust vent? | 什么事让他这么抓狂? |
| [15:25] | – I don’t know. – Po. | – 我不知道 – 阿宝 |
| [15:27] | – What? I wasn’t gonna eat…much. | 怎么啦? 我又没有要吃…很多 |
| [15:31] | – Bian zao made that for his father. | 这是扁灶给他爸爸做的 |
| [15:33] | What if you baked a cake for me? | 要是你给我做了一个蛋糕? |
| [15:35] | Would you want someone else to eat it? Lame. | 你愿意让别人吃了吗? |
| [15:40] | 真烂 | |
| [15:47] | Son. You’re finally- | 儿子 你总算… |
| [15:49] | Hey, there. | 嘿 |
| [15:51] | You? Bian zao couldn’t make it. | 是你? 扁灶不能来了 |
| [15:54] | You…brought me a cake? | 你…给我带了蛋糕? |
| [15:56] | Is this awkward? Not at all! | – 有点尴尬? – 完全没有! |
| [15:59] | I have loads of archenemies who bring me baked goods. | 给我送点心的宿敌多了去了 |
| [16:04] | At last! Freedom! | 终于 我要自由了! |
| [16:10] | is what eating this cake Will be like a little taste of. | 我是说这蛋糕吃起来 有自由的味道 |
| [16:15] | – Yeah, well, enjoy your freedom. | 嗯 好吧 享受你的自由吧 |
| [16:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [16:23] | – Thanks for the cake, dragon warrior. | 谢谢你的蛋糕 神龙大侠 |
| [16:26] | What a shame i’ll be using it To obliterate you! | 可惜我要用它来消灭你了! |
| [16:56] | Um, po? | 呃 阿宝? |
| [16:58] | I got to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
| [17:02] | hang on. | 等一下 |
| [17:04] | I just walked all the way To chor ghom prison and back. | 我刚走去乔岗监狱又走回来 |
| [17:08] | You what? – Your dad really appreciated that cake. | – 你什么? – 你爸爸真的很喜欢你的蛋糕 |
| [17:11] | He said, uh- – You took the cake to my dad? | – 他说 – 你把蛋糕给我爸爸送去了? |
| [17:13] | Oh, no! Game over, man. | 哦 不 玩完了 伙计 |
| [17:16] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的? |
| [17:18] | – That’s what i got to tell you. | 我要告诉你的就是这件事 |
| [17:19] | There was something in the cake. | 蛋糕里有东西 |
| [17:29] | – Ain’t no laws when you got the claws! | 有了铁爪钢拳还怕什么法律! |
| [17:32] | And they are lubricated this time, baby! | 它们这次都上好油了 |
| [17:35] | Lubricated! | 上好油了! |
| [17:43] | Taotie is coming! | 饕餮要回来啦! |
| [17:44] | What? We put him in jail. | – 什么? – 我们把他送进监狱了 |
| [17:48] | – I know, but i just brought him The last piece he needed | 我知道 可我刚刚把最后一个零件给他送去了 |
| [17:50] | To rebuild the iron claws of doom! | 他可以重建绝命铁爪了! |
| [17:53] | – You brought him the last- Wait. | 你给他送去了最后一个…等等 |
| [17:55] | Where did he get the other ones? | 那其他零件是怎么到他那儿的? |
| [18:00] | I…tricked po, | 我…骗了阿宝 |
| [18:01] | And smuggled the pieces in to my dad. | 把零件偷运给我爸爸 |
| [18:04] | Yeah, you did. | 对没错 |
| [18:05] | And that was- Lame. | – 这… – 烂透了 |
| [18:09] | – Big deal. Taotie’s never Been able to beat us before. | 没什么 饕餮之前从没打赢过我们 |
| [18:12] | – He says his iron claws are more powerful than ever. | 他说他的铁爪有前所未有的威力 |
| [18:17] | – It’s possible he’ll never make it here. | 他很可能永远也到不了这儿 |
| [18:21] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
| [18:31] | Hello, son. | 你好啊 儿子 |
| [18:32] | Glad you could be here to witness the debut Of my new, improved, super-Lubricated | 很高兴你能亲眼见到我新建造的 升级版 超级润滑 |
| [18:38] | Iron claws of doom. | 绝命铁爪 |
| [18:40] | You see? Continually self-Lubricating. | 看见没? 可以持续自动上油 |
| [18:45] | Isn’t it awesome? Dad, you said- | – 很棒吧? – 爸爸 你说过… |
| [18:48] | – I know… but when we’re done here, | 我知道…等我们了结了他们 |
| [18:51] | We’ll go skip some rocks And play a sporting activity. | 我们去玩打水漂 还有其他体育运动 |
| [18:55] | Now duck! | 现在开打! |
| [19:00] | By the way, Thanks to you all for caring for my son. | 对了 谢谢你们大家照顾我儿子 |
| [19:04] | Now eat chain! | 现在尝尝铁链的滋味吧! |
| [19:25] | This is fairly undignified. | 太没面子了 |
| [19:42] | – Nopapanda. I’ll handle this. | 不 熊猫 交给我吧 |
| [19:47] | or you can handle it. | 还是你来吧 |
| [19:49] | – Stay here and keep down. | 待在这儿 别惊慌 |
| [19:51] | ‘Cause with any luck there’s going to be Machine parts flying everywhere in a second. | 因为眨眼间这里就会有机器碎片飞来飞去了 |
| [19:55] | But i want to help. | 可我也想帮忙 |
| [19:57] | Help who? | 帮谁呢? |
| [19:59] | Son! | 儿子! |
| [20:11] | Out of chains! | 没铁链了! |
| [20:13] | Looks like we’ll have to fight, | 看起来我们要 |
| [20:15] | Mano a…claw-O | 赤手空拳地打了 |
| [20:21] | Ah! Man! | 啊 伙计! |
| [20:22] | What are those iron claws of doom made of? Iron. | – 这些绝命铁爪是什么做的 – 铁呀 |
| [20:27] | – Oh, thought it was just a name. | 哦 我以为只是叫这个名字 |
| [20:28] | I mean, i’m the dragon warrior, But i’m not made of dragon. | 我是说 我是神龙大侠 可我不是龙做的 |
| [20:34] | Come on! | 拜托! |
| [20:35] | Is that all you got? Not quite. | – 你就这么点本事? – 不是 |
| [20:57] | Po! | 阿宝! |
| [21:05] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
| [21:09] | Po! | 阿宝! |
| [21:18] | – It would seem we’re evenly matched. | 看起来我们势均力敌啊 |
| [21:21] | – Need something to shift the balance. | 需要人帮我推一把 |
| [21:28] | Help me. I’m your father! | 帮我 我是你爸爸! |
| [21:31] | – Help me. I’m your buddy! I gave you life! | – 帮我 我是你兄弟! – 我给了你生命! |
| [21:34] | I gave you a cool nickname! I’ll raise your allowance! | – 我给你起了个很酷的外号! – 我多给你零花钱! |
| [21:37] | – I’ll give you the mooncake recipe! | 我把月饼秘方给你! |
| [21:40] | – Oh, man! Moral dilemma. | 哦 伙计! 道德的抉择 |
| [21:43] | Lame! | 真烂! |
| [21:47] | – Way to go! You scared him off! | 差得远呢 你把他吓跑了 |
| [21:49] | – Me? You’re the one Who was all, “i gave you life!” | 我? 是你一直嚷嚷”我给了你生命” |
| [21:52] | That’s just creepy. | 太吓人了 |
| [21:58] | – Son! – Bz? | – 儿子! |
| [22:00] | Yes! Air attack! | 没错 空中袭击! |
| [22:02] | – Dad, grab on! – What? | – 爸爸 抓住! – 什么? |
| [22:10] | You are the greatest son in the world! | 你是世界上最好的儿子! |
| [22:13] | – And you are the greatest dad in…the family. | 你是最好的爸爸…在咱们家里 |
| [22:17] | Okay. | 好 |
| [22:18] | Now swoop down by his melon head, so i can- | 现在朝着他的胖脑袋开下去 这样我就能… |
| [22:22] | I accidentally knocked something loose, On accident. | 我不小心把一个东西给踢下去了 纯属意外 |
| [22:26] | – What the- Not the lubrication hose! | 不要啊 是润滑油输送管 |
| [22:33] | Oh, and i was winning too! – Sorry. | – 哦 我都要赢了! – 抱歉 |
| [22:37] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
| [22:40] | They’re getting away. They’ll be back. | – 他们跑了 – 他们会回来的 |
| [22:44] | But we did some good here today. We brought a family closer together. | 可我们今天做了好事 我们让一对父子重归于好 |
| [22:47] | You’re too high! – Whatever, dad. – Lower! Lower! | – 你飞太高了! 低一点 低一点 – 管它呢 爸爸 |
| [22:53] | Uh, sort of. | 呃 基本上是吧 |