时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | at now 。。。。。 | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:07] | 大侠传奇 | |
[00:10] | …….. | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | …… | * 面馆里长大的胖小子* |
[00:19] | * 从不曾追求功与名 * | |
[00:21] | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * | |
[00:22] | * 摇身变成神龙大侠* | |
[00:25] | kung fu panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | …….. | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * | |
[00:37] | kung fu panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | ………. | * 他每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * | |
[00:45] | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * | |
[00:47] | * 山谷里的老百姓 * | |
[00:50] | kung fu panda | * 功 * |
[00:50] | * 夫 * | |
[00:51] | * 熊猫 * | |
[00:53] | legends of awesomeness | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | sweet | 赞呦! |
[00:56] | CHALLENGE DAY | 挑战日 |
[01:10] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[01:11] | Only by achieving inner peace Can a true kung fu master unfold… | 只有通过达到内心的平静 才能使一位真正的功夫大师… |
[01:16] | Like a lotus flower. | 如莲花一般绽放 |
[01:20] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点本事? |
[01:25] | Calm, peaceful, relaxed- | 冷静 平和 放松 |
[01:30] | where’s po? | 阿宝他人呢? |
[01:33] | – It’s going to take more than that | 就凭这些 是不足以打败 |
[01:34] | To defeat the dragon warrior. | 神龙大侠的 |
[01:39] | Everyone, get ready. | 各位 准备好 |
[01:45] | come on. Come on, you- | 来吧 快点 你… |
[01:47] | Just…Want… To take…A nap. | 只是…想要…打一会儿…瞌睡 |
[01:50] | Take that, hammock. | 就在 吊床上 |
[01:54] | Oh, hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[01:56] | How goes the meditating? | 打坐进行得怎么样啦? |
[01:57] | – It was fine until we rushed | 直到我们冲出来帮你打退”敌人”为止 |
[02:00] | To save you from your attacker. | 一切都很好 |
[02:05] | Sweet hammock, huh? | 很棒的吊床 是吧? |
[02:13] | Oh, uh… There we go. | 哦 呃…就是这样 |
[02:14] | See? Uh…Guys? | 看见了吗 呃…伙计们? |
[02:21] | Master shifu, | 师父 |
[02:22] | Can we postpone meditation And head into the training hall? | 我们能不能推迟一下打坐 先去训练厅? |
[02:25] | Suddenly I’m in the mood to hit something. | 突然间我有想打人的冲动了 |
[02:29] | – Someone needs to work on her inner peace… | 某些人需要努力达到内心平静… |
[02:31] | And outer hostility. | 还要做到内外一致 |
[02:34] | – Since you skipped meditation, Will you be joining us in the training hall? | 既然打坐练习你已经跷了 那么你要和大家一起去训练吗 |
[02:39] | I kind of pulled my gluttonous maximus Wrestling with the hammock here, | 我已经把自己全身心的投入到了和吊床搏斗的过程中 |
[02:43] | So, uh-think I’ll just chill a litt.. | 所以 呃…我大概要睡一小会儿… |
[02:46] | Po, napping is not What being the dragon warrior is about. | 阿宝 打瞌睡可不是神龙大侠应有的作为 |
[02:50] | – Are you sure? I mean, Let’s talk about this after my nap. | 你确定? 我是说 等我睡醒了再说吧 |
[02:53] | I mean, I’ll still be the dragon warrior When I wake up, right? | 我的意思是 等我醒来的时候 我还是神龙大侠 对吧? |
[02:56] | It’s not like I’ll suddenly be unchosen by the universe. | 不会突然之间就被全世界所抛弃的 |
[03:06] | Your tea, master shifu. | 师父 请用茶 |
[03:09] | Something the matter? it’s the panda. | – 有什么问题吗? – 是那只熊猫 |
[03:12] | He seems to have forgotten what it means To be the dragon warrior. | 他似乎已经忘了身为神龙大侠 所肩负的意义了 |
[03:16] | I need to find a way to shake him from his… Complacency. | 我需要找到一个让他从自我满足中 清醒过来的方法 |
[03:21] | good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:22] | it’s just that- Well, even if he… | 只是说…好吧 就算他… |
[03:25] | Doesn’t do his meditating or his training, Or, well, anything, | 不打坐不训练 不管怎么样 |
[03:30] | He’s still the dragon warrior. | 他还是神龙大侠 |
[03:32] | you’re right, zeng. | 你说得对 曾 |
[03:35] | Unless- zeng. | 除非…曾 |
[03:37] | I have an important message for you to take to the village. | 我有一个非常重要的口信 麻烦你帮我带到村里去 |
[03:41] | – You want us to go spend the day At the xiu xhan hot springs? | 你想让我们去秀香温泉轻松一天? |
[03:44] | – Yes. You’ve all been training very hard And deserve a day of relaxation. | 是的 你们在训练中一直都很刻苦 所以应该去放松一下 |
[03:49] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[03:50] | – It’s just that I appreciate- – no. | – 只是我很希望… – 不是 |
[03:52] | What does “relaxation” mean? – I’ll explain it to you on the way. | – 你说的放松是什么意思? – 待会边走边给你解释 |
[03:56] | What about po? He’s not going. | – 那阿宝呢? – 他不去 |
[03:59] | Does he know that? Xiu xhan hot springs, | – 他知道这个么? – 去秀香温泉哎 |
[04:03] | I can already feel your bubbles Tickling my tushy. | 我都能感觉到你散发出的小气泡 正在挠我屁股的痒痒了 |
[04:06] | You’re staying here. | 你要待在这里 |
[04:09] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[04:12] | Aw, I really need a break. | 噢 我真的需要休息 |
[04:14] | I was dreaming all night that I was awake. | 我整晚都梦见自己睡不着 |
[04:15] | It was exhausting! | 真是累死人了! |
[04:17] | – I have urgent dragon warrior business For you to handle. | 我有一件十分紧急的要务 只能由神龙大侠来处理 |
[04:20] | – Dragon warrior business? Sweet. | 只有神龙大侠才能办? 好哎 |
[04:23] | What do we got? Roving bandits? | 是什么? 流寇来袭? |
[04:25] | A kidnapped princess? | 被绑架的公主? |
[04:26] | Undead vampire warriors Feasting upon the living? | 不死的吸血鬼战士对活人大开杀戒? |
[04:33] | – I need you to go to the village and get me… | 我需要你去村里 给我找一个… |
[04:36] | An apple. | 苹果 |
[04:38] | – An apple? – An apple. | – 找苹果? – 嗯 苹果 |
[04:40] | – An apple? – An apple. | – 一个苹果? – 一个苹果 |
[04:41] | – An apple? – An apple. | – 就一个苹果? – 就一个苹果 |
[04:43] | – An apple? – An apple. | – 只要一个苹果? – 只要一个苹果 |
[04:46] | I’m sorry, an apple? An apple. | – 对不起 要找的是苹果? – 是一个苹果 |
[04:49] | – An apple? – An apple. | – 确定是苹果? – 确定就是一个苹果 |
[04:50] | – ’cause I could do more than that. | 因为我的能力不止这些 |
[04:52] | – I know. Just an apple will do. | 我知道 只要一个苹果就行了 |
[04:54] | – Seriously? – Yes. | – 认真的? – 是的 |
[04:55] | – Really? – Yes. | – 确定? – 是的 |
[04:57] | – I mean, just, like red? – Any kind of apple will do. | – 就是那种 红的? – 随便什么样的苹果都行 |
[05:00] | – You mean, you just want me to go- – And get an apple. – An apple. | – 你是说 你只是想让我去…找个苹果 – 是的 一个苹果 |
[05:07] | Get him an apple? – What’s- what’s so important about that? | 给他找个苹果? 这算哪门子要紧事? |
[05:23] | – Hey, what’s going on little guy? Had a bad day? | 嗨 小家伙你怎么了? 今天心情不好? |
[05:27] | Uh…Hey, muh lin. | 呃…嗨 木林 |
[05:28] | I’ll take one of the-ooh! | 我要拿一个苹…唉呦! |
[05:33] | uh, butterfingers, huh? | 呃 笨手笨脚 是吧? |
[05:35] | I just need one of those- | 我只是想要一个… |
[05:47] | Easy… Don’t want to hurt you. | 放松… 我不会伤害你的 |
[05:49] | Just…Calm down and… | 只要…冷静下来 然后… |
[05:55] | I’ll, uh- I’ll just get one down the- Down the street. | 我还是 还是去街那头…找找看吧 |
[06:02] | Oh, sorry! Sorry. | 噢 对不起 对不起 |
[06:11] | Uh, missed a spot. | 呃…脏东西没擦干净噢 |
[06:14] | What’s gotten into… | 大家 这都是… |
[06:16] | Everybody? Okay. | 怎么了? 好吧 |
[06:19] | Good to see you all. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[06:21] | Something a little… | 看上去 这里有那么… |
[06:22] | Weird seems to be going on here. | 一点点奇奇怪怪的 |
[06:25] | And, uh, not sure, uh-yeah. | 还有 呃 我也不知道 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 这里也一样 |
[06:42] | Po! Over here! | 阿宝! 到这儿来! |
[06:48] | well, | 好的 |
[06:49] | Thanks, fang. I- – hi-yah! | 谢谢 方 我… |
[06:53] | ow! Quit it. | 噢! 别闹了 |
[06:54] | hey, that tickles. | 嗨 很痒哎 |
[06:56] | Ow! That doesn’t! Ow! Don’t! | 唉呦! 这个不好玩! 噢! 别闹! |
[06:58] | – I’m still waiting for my apple, panda. | 我还在等着我的苹果呢 熊猫 |
[07:01] | Master shifu. Uh, | 师父 呃… |
[07:03] | I’m having that nightmare Where everyone attacks me while I’m naked. | 我正在做恶梦 梦见赤身裸体的我 被每个人攻击 |
[07:06] | – Po, you’re wearing pants. | 阿宝 你的裤子在腰上挂着 |
[07:09] | – Should I take these off then, or- No! You’re awake, panda. | – 要不要我把裤子脱下来 或者… – 不! 这不是梦境 熊猫 |
[07:13] | – I forgot to tell you that today Is dragon warrior challenge day. | 我忘了告诉你今天是”挑战神龙大侠日” |
[07:17] | – Dragon warrior challenge day? | 挑战神龙大侠日? |
[07:20] | Does this have anything to do with me not getting your apple? Forget the apple. | – 这跟我没给你找到苹果是不是有什么关系? – 别管苹果了 |
[07:24] | I was going through the old texts, | 我在翻阅古籍时 |
[07:26] | And discovered that on the hundredth day Of being dragon warrior, | 发现在成为神龙大侠的第100天时 |
[07:30] | Anyone can challenge you. | 任何人都可以向你挑战 |
[07:32] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听好 |
[07:34] | If you are defeated before sunset, The victor takes your title. | 在日落前 如果你被打败了 那么胜利者就会获得你的头衔 |
[07:39] | Good. I’ve been-wait! | 好啊 我一直…你说什么! |
[07:40] | What? I could lose my dragon-warriorshipdom? | 什么? 我有可能会失去神龙大侠的头衔? |
[07:43] | That’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[07:44] | – And you’re not up to the challenge? – What? What, me? | – 你没有准备好迎接挑战? – 什么? 你说我? |
[07:48] | No, no. I’m up to it. | 不 不 当然准备好了 |
[07:50] | It’s just, you know, today is… | 只是说 你知道的 今天是… |
[07:58] | I- I’m doing it. | 行 我做就是了 |
[07:59] | I just got to, you know, psych myself up. | 我只需有充分的心理准备 |
[08:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:03] | How do you like me now, apple-cart duck? | 你现在觉得我怎样了 卖苹果的? |
[08:05] | Didn’t see that coming, did you, ling the shoemaker? | 看见我出招了么 看见了么 卖鞋子的? |
[08:08] | Bring it! Yah! | 来吧! 啊! |
[08:11] | – He doesn’t seem so complacent anymore, huh, zeng? | 他看上去不再那么自满了 是吧 曾? |
[08:15] | – No, sir. But, uh… – Yes, zeng? | – 不 先生 但是 呃… – 什么事 曾? |
[08:18] | It’s just that, uh, It’s a lie. | 只是 这个 这个是一个谎言 |
[08:21] | It’s a lesson. | 这是一堂课 |
[08:22] | This is just the thing to make him Take being dragon warrior seriously. | 是用来促使他认真对待自己 应该如何做一名神龙大侠 |
[08:26] | And keep his pants on. | 同时学习如何不掉裤子 |
[08:30] | Relax, zeng. | 别紧张 曾 |
[08:31] | With the furious five gone, | 神奇五侠都不在 |
[08:33] | There is no one in the village Strong enough to beat po. | 村子里是没有人能够打败阿宝的 |
[08:39] | – Soon, po, you will know the revenge of my vengeance. | 很快 阿宝 你就能体会到被我复仇的滋味了 |
[08:43] | Everyday I grow stronger While you grow softer, | 我一天天的强大 而你一天天的弱小 |
[08:46] | like a soft and lazy pillow Stuffed with soft and lazy. | 就像一个绣花枕头一样的中看不中用 |
[08:52] | one day- – Give it a rest already, hundun. | – 总有一天… – 你就不能歇会儿嘛 馄饨 |
[08:55] | Every day the same thing- Po this, po that. | 每天翻来覆去就那么几句 阿宝这个 阿宝那个 |
[08:58] | Blah, blah, blah, po. | 巴拉巴拉 还是阿宝 |
[09:00] | – But I thought you were interested. | 我还以为你听得津津有味呢 |
[09:01] | – Yeah, maybe the first hundred times. | 是啊 也许前一百次是这样 |
[09:04] | – Finally. I got to get out of here. | 受够了 我要想办法离开这里 |
[09:06] | – Old no-horn talking your ear off again? | 又老又缺角的那一位 又把你耳朵磨出茧子了? |
[09:09] | Well, you’re going to love this, hundun. | 好吧 这条消息你肯定很喜欢 馄饨 |
[09:11] | Word is-anyone who can defeat po before sundown, | 据传 任何人能在日落前打败阿宝的 |
[09:15] | Becomes the dragon warrior. | 这个人就是新的神龙大侠 |
[09:17] | – Too bad you’re locked up in here Carving fake horns, | 不过太可惜了 你正被锁在这里雕刻假牛角 |
[09:20] | Instead of out there fighting your sworn enemy. | 而不是出去和你的宿敌一决高下 |
[09:24] | – Yes. Too bad. | 是啊 真可惜 |
[09:26] | Care to look at my latest horn? | 有兴趣看看我的新作吗 |
[09:29] | I’ve just finished it. | 刚刚完成的 |
[09:33] | what’s this made out of, huh? | 这是用来干嘛的? |
[09:34] | – You’d be surprised what you can scrounge up Around here with a little scrounging. | 只需要稍微的蹭一蹭 你就会看到令人惊奇的效果 |
[09:39] | Ew, what’s that? | 呃 那是什么? |
[09:47] | – Beat the dragon warrior and take his title? | 打败神龙大侠 得到他的头衔? |
[09:49] | I will crush him and pluck his title, | 我要把他打个落花流水 然后摘掉他头上的光环 |
[09:51] | Like I pluck a yam from a tree and squeeze its squishiness | 就像从树上摘下一块果实 然后把它捏得粉碎 |
[09:55] | The way one would squeeze a squishy yam of revenge! | 就像把果实捏碎一样 去复仇吧! |
[10:00] | Ready or not, po, here I come. | 不管你有没有准备好 阿宝 我来了 |
[10:12] | Where’d everybody go? Hello, po. | – 大家都去哪儿了? – 你好啊 阿宝 |
[10:17] | Oh-ho-hoo. Hey, mrs. Yoon. | 哦 哦 哦 你好啊 雍太太 |
[10:21] | Can I give you a hand with that? Oh, thank you, po. | – 需要我帮忙提东西吗? – 哦 谢谢 阿宝 |
[10:25] | You’re always such a good boy. | 你一直都是一个好孩子 |
[10:27] | How are things? | 你最近好吗? |
[10:29] | – to be honest, this challenge day deal Has been- – hiyah! | 老实说 这个挑战日实在是… |
[10:38] | – How often does an old woman like me Have a chance to become dragon warrior? | 对于像我这样的老妇来说 有多少机会可以成为神龙大侠? |
[10:43] | You under…Stand…Dear. | 你听得…明白吗…亲爱的 |
[10:51] | you okay, mrs. Yoon? Oh, fine, dear. | – 你还好吧 雍太太? – 我没事 亲爱的 |
[10:55] | Give my best to your father. | 代我向你父亲问好 |
[10:59] | – Dad. Are you- | 老爸 你是不是… |
[11:07] | Dad! You too? | 老爸! 你也来? |
[11:09] | – Imagine all the business I’d get If I were dragon warrior. | 想象一下成为神龙大侠会给我带来多少生意吧 |
[11:13] | But, dad, | 但是 老爸 |
[11:14] | If you were dragon warrior you wouldn’t Have time to-ooh! Run the noodle shop-ah!. | 如果你成为了神龙大侠 你就没有时间来… 经营面馆了! |
[11:18] | You’d have to give it up. | 你必须要放弃面馆 |
[11:20] | Give up the noodle shop? never! | 放弃面馆? 永远不! |
[11:23] | Oh, we’ll call it a draw. | 好吧 我们算打了个平手 |
[11:32] | This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. | 这比我想象中难了不知道多少 |
[11:35] | get him! | 抓住他! |
[11:36] | Here we go again! | 又来了! |
[11:55] | – That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才是我的实力嘛 |
[11:59] | – Po will never expect an attack from above. | 阿宝永远也不会想到会有”空袭”的 |
[12:02] | I’m going to be dragon warrior. | 我就要成为神龙大侠了 |
[12:09] | Uh, mr. Liu? | 哦 刘先生? |
[12:11] | That hammock you sold me is a wee bit temperamental. | 你卖给我的那张吊床有点让人捉摸不透 |
[12:14] | Time for- | 接下来… |
[12:19] | This is going to sting. | 这东西就要砸到头了 |
[12:34] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧? |
[12:36] | I, uh-ow! Ah! | 我 哎呦喂! 哎哟! |
[12:39] | Oh! My leg! | 噢! 我的腿! |
[12:41] | Gonna…Need that. | 我需要…那个 |
[12:45] | Oh. And that. | 哦 还有那个 |
[12:47] | Okay. It’s going to be tough to- Fight you all with one leg. | 好吧 要用一条腿来对付你们大家可不容易 |
[12:53] | But- – no more fighting. | – 但是… – 没有人会来打你了 |
[12:54] | You saved the boy, and have proven once again The reason you are our dragon warrior. | 你救了这个孩子 你又一次证明了 你就是我们的神龙大侠 |
[13:06] | – You mean was your dragon warrior. | 你说的是 曾经是你们的神龙大侠吧 |
[13:08] | Hundun! | 馄饨! |
[13:12] | – You didn’t think I’d miss out on a chance Like challenge day, did you? | 你不是以为我会错过一个挑战你的机会吧? |
[13:23] | Hundun! | 馄饨! |
[13:25] | Do you really want to say you only beat me ’cause I’m hurt and exhausted? | 你真的想告诉大家你之所以能打败我 是因为我受伤了而且累死了? |
[13:28] | I’m good with that. | 我没问题的 |
[13:32] | – One second, I’m going to- | 给我一秒钟 我要… |
[13:36] | – Ooh! Just got to… | 噢! 只是想要… |
[13:38] | Catch my breath. | 喘口气 |
[13:40] | Gotta- | 我要… |
[13:46] | All hail me- | 为我欢呼吧 |
[13:48] | The new dragon warrior Of the valley of peace’s dragon warrior. | 和平谷最新一任的神龙大侠 |
[14:00] | – Did you enjoy challenge day, dragon warrior? | 挑战日过得开心吗 神龙大侠? |
[14:03] | More than you could imagine. | 你都想不出来有多好 |
[14:05] | Hundun! | 馄饨! |
[14:06] | – Bow to your new dragon warrior. | 向新的神龙大侠鞠躬吧 |
[14:09] | You defeated po? No matter. | 你打败了阿宝? 好吧 无所谓 |
[14:14] | There is no challenge day. | 因为压根就没什么挑战日 |
[14:16] | I made it up. | 是我编出来的 |
[14:17] | You are no more dragon warrior than zeng there. | 你没比我旁边的曾了不起多少 |
[14:20] | What? | 什么? |
[14:22] | – I coulda, if I wanted. | 只要我愿意 我也行 |
[14:25] | Stupid, stupid, stupid! | 蠢货 蠢货 蠢货! |
[14:28] | Why do I keep thinking Good things can happen to me? | 我为什么还要相信好运会降临到我头上? |
[14:32] | A stupid rhino with no horn | 一头没有角的犀牛 |
[14:36] | And dry, cracked feet, like cracked- | 还有干燥 开裂的脚 就像裂开的… |
[14:39] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[14:39] | If no one else knows that you made it up, And they don’t find out, | 如果没有人知道是你编出来的 那么秘密就永远是秘密了 |
[14:42] | Then the lie will actually work as truthfully As if it were actually the truthful truth! | 然后谎言就会变成现实 就像现实一样的真实! |
[14:49] | If everyone believes I’m dragon warrior, | 如果大家都相信我是神龙大侠 |
[14:52] | And you’re the only one that can tell them different… | 而只有你能告诉他们真相… |
[15:05] | – You’ll have to do better than that, hundun. | 想要打败我 还要加把劲 馄饨 |
[15:08] | Fine. How about this? | 好的 这个如何? |
[15:26] | – I am the dragon warrior! | 我才是神龙大侠! |
[15:30] | On that fateful challenge day Hundun was victorious. | 在命中注定的挑战日里 馄饨成为了胜利的一方 |
[15:35] | I am the dragon warrior! | 我是神龙大侠! |
[15:40] | And so ended the reign Of the once proud dragon warrior. | 曾经骄傲的神龙大侠 失去了他的优势 |
[15:43] | He lived out his days | 他的余生 |
[15:45] | As a decidedly un-awesome waiter At his father’s noodle shop. | 是作为一名绝对不优秀的服务员 在他父亲的面馆里度过的 |
[15:49] | Without a skosh of bodacity, | 缺少了那一丝非同凡响 |
[15:51] | He ended up on the streets- alone, pitied, and unloved. | 他最后不得不流落街头 孤独 可怜 没人欢喜没人爱 |
[15:57] | Then, when things were at their darkest… | 然后 就在他最黑暗的时候… |
[16:01] | All his hair fell out. | 他的毛都脱了 |
[16:04] | – Okay, okay! Enough already. | 好啦 好啦! 说的够多了 |
[16:06] | It’s only been 20 minutes. | 才过了20分钟而已 |
[16:08] | You’re so overdramatic. | 你也太会编了 |
[16:11] | I failed, dad. | 我失败了 老爸 |
[16:13] | I was the dragon warrior, and I lost it. | 我曾经是神龙大侠 但是我没有珍惜 |
[16:15] | Who does that? me. | 是谁的错? 很明显是我 |
[16:19] | – But, po, it’s not your fault You lost to hundun. | 但是 阿宝 败给馄饨不是你的错 |
[16:23] | A chimney fell on you. | 一个烟囱压在你身上了 |
[16:26] | Everyone knows chimneys are evil, And not to be trusted. | 大家都知道烟囱可邪恶了 而且还不值得信任 |
[16:30] | I’m watching you! | 你给我小心点! |
[16:32] | – It’s not the chimney’s fault, dad. | 不是烟囱的问题 老爸 |
[16:35] | That’s what the chimney Wants you to think. | 是烟囱作怪 让你这么想的 |
[16:37] | Look out, it’s him! | 小心啊 他来了! |
[16:40] | Out of my way! | 好狗不挡道! |
[16:41] | You! You, there! | 你! 你 说的就是你! |
[16:43] | Yes, you. Don’t look at me! | 是的 叫你呢 不许看着我! |
[16:45] | You wretches have had it easy for far too long. | 你们这些废物的日子都过得太舒坦了 |
[16:50] | From now on, you will give me A hundred free apples a week. | 从今天起 每周你都要白送给我100个苹果 |
[16:54] | – Yes, mr. Dragon warrior, Your excellency highness. | 是的 神龙大侠先生 杰出的阁下 |
[16:57] | I….. | 我… |
[16:58] | – What have you got there, old lady? | 你手里拿的是什么 老太婆? |
[17:00] | – Oh, uh, just the steamed buns I sell To pay the rent on my humble mud hut. | 呃…是打算拿去卖掉的小笼包 然后给我那不起眼的小房子付房租 |
[17:09] | These are the dragon warrior’s steamed buns! | 这些是属于神龙大侠的小笼包! |
[17:12] | Don’t you get that? | 你听清楚了吗? |
[17:13] | You own nothing! | 你一无所有! |
[17:15] | This is my village! | 这个村庄属于我! |
[17:17] | My apples! My buns! | 我的苹果! 我的包子! |
[17:24] | Son, what are you doing? Hundun is wrecking our village. | 儿子 你在干嘛? 馄饨正在毁灭我们的村庄 |
[17:27] | Help them. | 帮帮他们 |
[17:28] | – What am I going to do, dad? Huh? He’s the dragon warrior now. | 我还能干什么 老爸? 啊? 现在他是神龙大侠了 |
[17:33] | Oh, po. | 噢 阿宝 |
[17:35] | Well, the world needs waiters too. | 好吧 做服务员也是一条出路 |
[17:41] | I’m going to defeat the dragon warrior. | 我要去打败神龙大侠 |
[17:43] | – Uh, hate to break it to you, fang, But you’re a little late. | 噢 很不愿意打断你 不过 方 你来的有点儿太晚了 |
[17:48] | I don’t want to fight you, | 我不是要跟你打 |
[17:49] | I want to fight hundun- The dragon warrior! | 我要去打馄饨! 那个神龙大侠! |
[17:53] | There’s still time, The sun hasn’t set. | 还有时间呢 太阳还没下山 |
[17:55] | I got to hurry! | 我要抓紧时间! |
[17:58] | I still have time, dad! | 我还有时间 老爸! |
[18:00] | I can still beat hundun. | 我还有时间打败馄饨 |
[18:01] | – I will tear you apart, you insolent bunny. | 我会把你撕成碎片 你这张狂的小兔子 |
[18:04] | – Maybe not as much time as I thought. | 也许时间没我想的那么充裕 |
[18:15] | – You dare treat the dragon warrior With such disrespectful unrespecting? | 你竟敢以这样不礼貌的方式 如此无礼地对待神龙大侠? |
[18:19] | You bet I do! | 我就这么干! |
[18:23] | You’re going to pay for that, boy. | 你会付出代价的 小朋友 |
[18:25] | After I crush you, I’m going to crush this whole sorry village. | 等我把你捏碎以后 我要把整个村庄都捻成碎片 |
[18:30] | – You like picking on adorable furry creatures, hundun? | 你喜欢可爱的毛茸茸的动物 对吧 馄饨? |
[18:33] | Well, I got your adorable, furry creature right here. | 很好 我这里就有你喜欢的 可爱的 毛茸茸的动物 就在此地! |
[18:46] | Now maybe you’ll think twice before- | 现在也许你会多考虑考虑 在你… |
[18:57] | You have no chance, po. | 你没有机会了 阿宝 |
[18:59] | You taught me your kung fu secrets long ago. | 很久以前你就把你的功夫秘诀都告诉我了 |
[19:05] | That crutch was a gift! | 那根拐杖是人家送我的礼物哎! |
[19:07] | – Since humiliating you didn’t work, | 既然羞辱你完全不起作用 |
[19:09] | We’ll have to do this the old-fashioned way… | 那就不得不采用老办法了… |
[19:12] | Destroying you! | 杀了你! |
[19:44] | Can’t…Hold out… Much longer. | 已经…坚持不了…多久了 |
[19:48] | perfect. | 完美 |
[19:49] | Now you can enjoy your permanent nap of permanence, | 现在 你可以尽情享受你无休止的瞌睡了 |
[19:51] | Which is long and without ending- | 躺下就别想再起来了 |
[19:54] | Permanently. | 一直睡下去 |
[20:00] | No. | 不 |
[20:01] | This can’t be happening. | 事情不应该是这样的啊 |
[20:05] | And I can’t let it happen. | 我不能让事情变成这样 |
[20:08] | I’ve had enough of this, hundun. | 我已经受够了 馄饨 |
[20:10] | I hope you won’t be too sad About not being the dragon warrior anymore. | 关于你不再是神龙大侠的这点 希望你不至于太伤心了 |
[20:16] | – Too late- the sun has set. | 太晚了 太阳已经下山了 |
[20:18] | No it hasn’t. | 还没有 |
[20:22] | – O…Kay, now it’s set. | 好吧 现在落下去了 |
[20:25] | – I am now, and always will be, The dragon warrior! | 从现在起 一直到以后 我都是神龙大侠! |
[20:31] | No! | 不! |
[20:34] | – What do you mean, “no”? You lost your title, loser. | 你说”不”是什么意思? 你的头衔已经丢了 废物 |
[20:38] | It’s not about the title- | 不关头衔的事 |
[20:41] | It’s about what’s right. | 是关于正义 |
[20:52] | – Mr. Liu. I need your hammock. | 刘先生 借用一下你的吊床 |
[21:10] | – Yi-hah! Whoo-hoo! Yes! | 这就对了! |
[21:16] | Master shifu! | 师父 |
[21:17] | – Zebra bamboo, fountain bamboo, | 斑马竹子 喷泉竹子 |
[21:20] | Uh, giant bamboo, arrow bamboo, | 还有 巨竹子 箭竹子 |
[21:22] | uh, incense bamboo, Uh, corduroy bamboo! | 还有 香竹子 灯芯绒竹子! |
[21:27] | – Oh, po! You succeeded! | 噢 阿宝! 你成功了! |
[21:30] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:32] | Turns out, zeng knows All 1,200 varieties of bamboo… | 我发现 曾知道1200种不同的竹子… |
[21:36] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[21:40] | – No, master shifu, I failed. | 不 师父 我失败了 |
[21:43] | – The sun had already set before I could beat hundun. | 太阳在我打败馄饨前就下山了 |
[21:47] | I never should have taken Being dragon warrior for granted. | 我不应该把成为神龙大侠看成是理所当然的 |
[21:50] | It was a gift I was given, And I ruined it. | 这是上天赐予我的礼物 但是我毁了它 |
[21:55] | Well, you learned something valuable from it. | 很好 你从中学到了一些有价值的东西 |
[21:58] | That’s good- very good- Excellent, even. | 这很好 非常好 好极了 甚至… |
[22:02] | It completely makes up for the fact that challenge day | 完全掩盖了挑战日的存在 |
[22:05] | Was a teeny-weeny bit made up. | 其实是有那么一点点虚构的 |
[22:09] | I’m sorry, what? I made it up. | – 对不起 你说什么? – 是我编出来的 |
[22:11] | See you tomorrow. – Wait. What? | – 明天见 – 等等 什么? |
[22:15] | So… | 所以… |
[22:16] | You lied to me? | 你对我撒谎了? |
[22:19] | That’s… Awesome! you’re not perfect! | 这真是…太棒了! 你也不是完人了! |
[22:23] | – No, no. I’m still perfect. | 不 不 我依然是个完人 |
[22:26] | yeah, right. | 好吧 说得对 |
[22:31] | that was supposed to be fun? – It was until you got us kicked out. | – 泡温泉很有意思吧? – 是啊 直到你害我们都被赶出来为止 |
[22:35] | Did you really have to hit that guy? – Hey, he attacked me with a weapon. | – 你觉得真的有必要揍那个家伙吗? – 嗨 他用武器攻击我哎 |
[22:38] | It’s called a “towel.” I’m beat. | – 那个叫”毛巾” – 我累死了 |
[22:42] | I bet po is already fast asleep. – I don’t think so. Look. | – 我打赌这会儿阿宝已经睡着了 – 我不觉得 你看 |
[22:48] | Po training this late? | 阿宝这么晚还在训练? |
[22:51] | Wonder what got into him. | 很好奇是什么改变了他 |