时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – And now, dreamworks’Kung Fu Panda ??? | 请欣赏 梦工厂出品”功夫熊猫” |
[00:07] | Legends of awesomeness. | “大侠传奇” |
[00:11] | – * hear the legends of the kung fu panda * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:19] | * never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | * he climbed the mountaintop * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * and earned the dragon warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * kung fu panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * master shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * and master the skills of bodacious and awesome * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:37] | * kung fu panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * he lives and he trains and he fights * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:44] | * with the furious five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * protect the valley somethin’ somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * somethin’ somethin’ alive * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * kung fu panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:53] | * legends of awesomeness * | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet! | 赞哟 |
[00:57] | MY FAVORITE YAO | 心爱的姚大师 |
[01:10] | – Oh, there he is. The master. | 啊 在那儿呢 大师来了 |
[01:12] | He’s coming! Oh! | 大师来了 哦 |
[01:14] | – Master shifu? | 师父? |
[01:17] | – Ah! – Master shifu? | 师父? |
[01:18] | You okay up there? | 你站那么高做啥? |
[01:19] | You seem a little… Giddy. | 你看着有点…二 |
[01:22] | – Ahem. Po, that’s ridiculous. | 咳咳 阿宝 你胡扯什么 |
[01:24] | I am not giddy. How could I be? | 你才二 你全村都二 |
[01:26] | Everyone, master yao is about to arrive | 徒弟们 姚大师马上大驾光临 |
[01:29] | And this place is nowhere near perfect. | 但是 这里居然到处都脏兮兮的 |
[01:32] | Crane, why is there a footprint on this step? | 鹤儿 为什么台阶上有脚印 |
[01:35] | – That’s your footprint. – Stop making excuses. | – 这是您的脚印 – 不许找借口 |
[01:38] | The keeper of the secrets of kung-fu Cannot enter on dirty stairs. | 拥有至高无上秘籍的宗师 怎么能走这么脏的台阶 |
[01:42] | Clean it. | 擦干净 |
[01:44] | How come this door is squeaking? Why isn’t this plant blooming? | 这门怎么吱嘎吱嘎地响 这儿怎么还有野草? |
[01:51] | Master yao is being transported from his meditation tower To a new home, | 姚大师正在从冥想塔搬去新住处的途中 |
[01:55] | and a stop over here is A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 能在此落脚歇息 绝对是一生仅此一次的荣幸 |
[01:59] | Nothing can go wrong. | 要做到万无一失 |
[02:01] | – What could go wrong with a guy who never Leaves his box? | 一个从来不离开轿子的人能出什么差错? |
[02:06] | oh, “box.” | 哦”轿子” |
[02:07] | I don’t get it. | 我没懂 |
[02:08] | – When master yao travels, | 姚大师在外行走 |
[02:10] | He stays in a box the entire time To avoid any distractions. | 从不离开轿子 以免受外界干扰 |
[02:14] | – A box. | 轿子 |
[02:15] | Like a box-box? The entire time? | 是我想的那种轿子? 从不离开? |
[02:18] | – Yes. – Right. Why is that, now? | – 是的 – 好吧 那是为啥啊? |
[02:21] | – Master yao has the greatest kung-fu mind This world has ever know | 姚大师达到了迄今为止最高的武功境界 |
[02:27] | He was the only one to ever unlock The mystery of the secret scroll. | 他是唯一曾解开秘密卷轴的奥秘的人 |
[02:32] | And he did it at the age of five. | 而当时他才5岁 |
[02:35] | At six, he invented pruning, and became one of the few people | 6岁时 他发明了剪枝 并且成为极少数 |
[02:38] | That really understood how an abacus worked. | 真正懂得算盘奥秘的人之一 |
[02:42] | But with a great mind came great sacrifice. | 但达到至高的境界 也要付出巨大的代价 |
[02:46] | He spent a lifetime meditating alone With no contact to the outside world | 他毕生都在闭关冥想 与世隔绝 |
[02:51] | And he became the keeper of the secrets of kung-fu. | 终于参透武学至高境界 领悟了武学的秘密 |
[02:55] | In his mind, master yao holds unimaginable knowledge, | 姚大师的脑中蕴藏着常人难以想象的知识 |
[03:00] | And the power of the universe. | 以及世间万物的力量 |
[03:03] | This is why he is under constant threat of kidnapping. | 这就是为何一直有人虎视眈眈想要绑架他 |
[03:06] | Some would stop at nothing to get the secrets | 为何有人不择手段地想要从他那 |
[03:10] | In his brilliant, beautiful brain. | 美丽无双 绝顶聪明的大脑中偷取秘密 |
[03:17] | This is why we must remain vigilant, alert, composed. | 这就是我们为何要保持警惕 机敏 和冷静 |
[03:23] | He’s here! | 他来了 |
[03:27] | – Where shall we put the master’s box? | 我们要将大师的轿子放在哪里 |
[03:29] | – My room! | 我的房间 |
[03:32] | Uh, that is to say, the hall of heroes | 呃 我是说 英雄宝殿 |
[03:34] | Seems an appropriate spot. | 应该是个理想的地点 |
[03:36] | I’ll go with you so I can properly greet– | 我可以给你们带路 也能对姚大师致以… |
[03:38] | – After such a journey, | 经过长途跋涉 |
[03:39] | I’m sure master yao would prefer to rest. | 我肯定姚大师更需要休息 |
[03:43] | – Of course. | 当然 |
[03:44] | And under no circumstances | 无论如何 |
[03:45] | Are any of you to disturb master yao or his box. | 你们任何人都不许去打扰姚大师 或是他的轿子 |
[03:49] | – Even– – especially you. | – 就算… – 特别是你 |
[03:55] | Why, yes. We do work great together. | 为什么 是的 我们确实合作无间 |
[04:00] | master shifu, I know all the secrets of kung-fu, | 浣熊师父 我知晓所有武学秘笈 |
[04:05] | But it was you who taught me friendship. | 但是你 教会了我什么是友情 |
[04:08] | and you’ve taught me something, too. | 你也教会了我许多 |
[04:11] | really? And what is that? | 真的? 是什么? |
[04:16] | – Action figures? | 玩具人偶 |
[04:18] | You’re playing with action figures? | 你在玩玩具人偶? |
[04:20] | That…Is awesome! Hang on, let me get mine. | 真是…太棒了 等一下 我去把我的拿来 |
[04:24] | – No! These are not action figures. | 不用了 这不是玩具人偶 |
[04:26] | They’re…Artifacts. | 这是…古董 |
[04:28] | I’m simply dusting them off. | 我只是在掸灰 |
[04:33] | – This is an artifact? | 这是古董? |
[04:35] | – Yes, it’s master yao in his transportation box. | 是的 这是姚大师和他的轿子 |
[04:38] | It’s extremely hard to find. | 这可是极为稀罕的 |
[04:41] | – Rookie move. | 太菜了 |
[04:42] | Shouldn’t have taken it out of the original packaging. | 要是古董 是不能拆开的 |
[04:44] | – This is just the box I play with. | 这只是我把玩的轿子 |
[04:46] | I also have a master yao in a box | 我还有没拆封的姚大师与他的轿子 |
[04:48] | In its original box in the closet…In a box. | 就在衣橱里…在盒子里 |
[04:53] | boxes. | 很多轿子 |
[04:55] | Still don’t get it. | 还是没懂 |
[04:56] | – Panda, please. – That’s cool. | – 熊猫 行了 – 挺好的 |
[04:58] | I know how it is to want to let loose, Break a few rules, | 我了解 那种想要发泄 打破常规 |
[05:01] | And play with your action figures. | 玩人偶扮演的心情 |
[05:03] | – I do not play with– | 我才不玩… |
[05:05] | – I know, I know. I get it. | 我了解我了解 我明白的 |
[05:06] | You get to hang with a hero of yours. | 你应该跟同好一起玩 |
[05:08] | That’s me, here, every day. | 比如我 就在这 每天都在 |
[05:11] | Just keep embracing your inner po | 释放你内心的阿宝 |
[05:13] | and let it be More on your outer area there. | 让你整个人都精神焕发 返老还童 |
[05:38] | Uh, master yao? | 呃 姚大师? |
[05:41] | I-I brought you some bean cakes In case you’re hungry. | 我 我给你拿了一点豆包 怕你饿了 |
[05:48] | Sorry for bothering you. | 对不起打扰了 |
[05:52] | Did you say something? | 你说话了么? |
[05:55] | Because I could open the box. | 我可以打开轿子的 |
[05:59] | Right. You’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[06:03] | You’re sure you’re all right? | 你确定你还好吗 |
[06:06] | Maybe I should open the box. | 也许我可以打开轿子 |
[06:08] | You could’ve hit your head in transit And no one would know, and, uh– | 也许你在途中撞到头 但是没人知道 |
[06:12] | Well, let me put it this way: | 要不这样吧 |
[06:13] | If you don’t not want me to not open it, | 如果你不是不想让我别打开轿门 |
[06:17] | Just say so. | 你就说一声 |
[06:22] | Very well, then. As you wish. | 很好 那么 如你所愿 |
[06:31] | Master yao. It’s an honor. | 姚大师 荣幸之至 |
[06:36] | – Master shifu. | 浣熊师父 |
[06:38] | – Ooh! You know my name? | 哦 你知道我的名字 |
[06:42] | – I know everything. | 我知晓一切 |
[06:44] | – Oh, master yao. This is a dream come true. | 哦 姚大师 这是我美梦成真的一刻 |
[06:47] | I can’t tell you– | 我都说不出… |
[06:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[06:54] | – So fuzzy! | 茸茸的 |
[06:56] | Ahh! Bean cakes! | 啊 豆包 |
[06:59] | – Yes. I made them for you. | 是的 我为你做的 |
[07:01] | – I’ve been locked away for so long! | 我被关得太久了 |
[07:03] | So many things to see and touch, | 有好多东西要看 要摸 |
[07:05] | And, ooh, look at that! | 哦~ 看看这个 |
[07:09] | Just feel this floor. Oh, it’s incredible! | 感受这个地面 哦 真是不可思议 |
[07:12] | – Oh, well, if you like that, I have a throw rug In my room that– | 哦 如果你喜欢 我房间有块不用的小地毯 |
[07:16] | – Look at that armor! | 看这付盔甲 |
[07:18] | Ah, that’s cold! Ah, that’s hot! | 啊 好冷 啊 好热 |
[07:21] | Ouch! Oh, soft! Neat! Tasty! | 疼! 哦 好软 好大 好吃 |
[07:27] | Oh, I love this! | 哦 我喜欢这个 |
[07:29] | – Perhaps I shouldn’t have disturbed you. | 也许我不该打扰你 |
[07:32] | – Ah, look! A door! – Master! | – 哦 看啊 是门 – 大师 |
[07:39] | No! Master yao? | 不要 姚大师 |
[07:42] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 哦 不要啊 不要啊 不要 |
[07:49] | – Hello? Hello? | 有人吗? 有人吗? |
[07:57] | is someone there? | 有人在嘛? |
[07:59] | – Master yao, I, uh– sorry. | 姚大师 我 呃 很抱歉 |
[08:01] | Shifu said I wasn’t to disturb you or your box. – I am shifu. | – 师父叫我不要打扰你或者是你的轿子 – 我就是师父 |
[08:06] | – Wow, that is wild. You sound just like him. | 哦 真棒 你声音和师父真像 |
[08:09] | Can you yell “panda” all angry-like? | 你能不能生气地怒吼一声”熊猫” |
[08:11] | – Panda! – You, sir, have a gift. | – 熊猫! – 你 真是个天才 |
[08:14] | – Open the box. It’s me. | 打开轿子 是我 |
[08:17] | – Shifu! | 师父 |
[08:21] | – Where is he? Where’d he go? – What happened? | – 他在哪 他去哪了? – 发生了什么事? |
[08:24] | – I opened the box, and he went crazy. | 我打开了轿子 结果他就疯狂了 |
[08:27] | He’s gone. I lost master yao. | 他跑了 我把姚大师弄丢了 |
[08:30] | – You lost master yao? You messed up. | 你弄丢了姚大师? 你闯祸了? |
[08:34] | Shifu actually messed up! – No, I didn’t. I– | – 师父闯祸了! – 我才没 我… |
[08:37] | – Oh, yeah you did. You messed up big time! | 得了吧 你闯了大祸了 |
[08:40] | – I did not mess up. | 我才没闯祸 |
[08:41] | – Trust me, if anyone knows about messing up, it’s me, | 相信我 如果有谁知道什么叫闯祸 那肯定是我 |
[08:45] | And what we got here is one doozy of a mess-up. | 而现在 你真的是闯了个天大的祸 |
[08:48] | I– | 我… |
[08:50] | You’re right. I need help. But wait a minute. | 你说的对 我需要帮助 不过等一下 |
[08:54] | You do know a lot about messing up. – Kind of a hobby. | – 你对闯祸简直就是轻车熟路 – 算是种爱好 |
[08:57] | Po, if anyone can help me– | 阿宝 如果有人能帮我… |
[08:59] | I can’t believe I’m saying this– it’s you. | 我简直不敢相信我会有说这句话的一天… 那就是你 |
[09:02] | – Oh? | |
[09:05] | – Po, I need your help. | 阿宝 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:11] | – Shifu messes up | 同一天内 |
[09:12] | And asks me for help in the same day? | 师父不但闯了祸 还求我帮忙? |
[09:15] | – Panda! | 熊猫! |
[09:17] | – Ahem, ‘course I’ll help you. | 嗯哼 我当然会帮你 |
[09:18] | Shifu and the dragon warrior together, solving crimes. | 师父和神龙大侠一起 惩奸除恶 |
[09:22] | stopping bad guys. | 阻止罪恶 |
[09:23] | – We’re not solving crimes. | 我们不是在惩奸除恶 |
[09:25] | We’re just looking for master yao. | 我们只是要找到姚大师 |
[09:28] | and now the student Becomes the master. | 现在 徒弟我才是师父 |
[09:31] | – What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[09:32] | – First, we panic. | 首先 我们要惊恐 |
[09:34] | – Gah! | |
[09:35] | – Check. Next? Get a snack. | 不错 下一步 吃点零食 |
[09:37] | Hmm. Here. Third, tell no one. | 啊 有了 第三步 别告诉任何人 |
[09:40] | Try to fix it yourself Before anyone finds out and calls you an idiot panda. | 在别人发现 叫你蠢熊猫之前 尝试修复 |
[09:44] | – Master shifu? | 师父? |
[09:47] | – Nothing! | 没什么 |
[09:49] | I need you all to guard master yao’s box, | 我要你们全部好好看守姚大师的轿子 |
[09:51] | Which he is in, as is expected of him…To be. | 他就在里面 就像大家知道的…那样 |
[10:02] | – The keeper of the secrets of kung-fu | 武学至高秘笈的拥有者 |
[10:04] | Out there alone and defenseless. | 独自在外 手无寸铁 |
[10:07] | – Well, he’s not totally defenseless. | 呃 他也不是完全手无寸铁 |
[10:10] | He’s a kung-fu master. | 他是一代武学宗师 |
[10:11] | – Of the mind, not the body. | 思想上的 肉体并不是 |
[10:23] | – Bad news, temutai. | 坏消息 铁木台 |
[10:25] | We tracked master yao like you said, | 我们按你吩咐的追踪姚大师 |
[10:26] | But now he rests in the jade palace. | 但他已经进入翡翠宫歇脚了 |
[10:29] | – Ah! Now we’ll never get him! | 啊 现在我们再也没法抓到他了 |
[10:31] | Shifu will never be stupid enough To let the master out of his sight. | 师父不会蠢到让大师离开他的视线 |
[10:40] | – That’s s him! Ha ha! We will capture master yao. | 是他 哈哈 我们要抓到姚大师 |
[10:44] | Then all the secrets of kung-fu will be mine! | 然后所有武学秘笈都是我的啦 |
[10:49] | – Master yao! – You’ll crash! | – 姚大师 – 要撞上了 |
[11:00] | – The clap of stillness. Cool! | – 寂静之掌 – 酷 |
[11:03] | – I mean “impressive.” | 我是说 “精妙之极” |
[11:07] | that’s wonderful! | 真是太棒了 |
[11:09] | – Master yao– | 姚大师 |
[11:12] | – Shifu and the dragon warrior. | 师父和神龙大侠 |
[11:15] | – Temutai and… Unnamed thug. | 铁木台和…无名小卒 |
[11:18] | – Ooh, introductions! Wonderful! | 喔哦 互相介绍 很好 |
[11:23] | – Get your hands off this flawless specimen Of kung-fu perfection. | 把你的脏手 从这个武学至高宗师的 完美身躯上拿开 |
[11:30] | – Let the butt-kicking commence! | 让我们开始切磋吧 |
[11:32] | – Fine, but it is your butt that will be kicked! | 也好 不过被踢的是你的头 |
[11:39] | Where’d master yao go? | 姚大师去哪了? |
[11:40] | There! – | 在那! |
[11:43] | Oh, look at those teeth. | 哦 看看这排大黄牙 |
[11:45] | And that breath is magnificently awful. | 这个气息真是糟到天下无敌 |
[11:51] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[11:57] | Your apples are more delicious Than anything I’ve tasted in 65 years. | 你的苹果比我过去65年吃过的任何东西都美味 |
[12:02] | Thank you. Mwah! Thank you. Thank you. Mwah! Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[12:07] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[12:08] | Oh, thank you! | 哦 谢谢 |
[12:09] | – That’s my wife! | 那是我老婆 |
[12:12] | – Ooh, he’s so angry. | 哦 他怒了 |
[12:14] | No! He doesn’t… | 别 他不知道… |
[12:16] | Know what he’s doing. Master yao! | 他自己在做什么 姚大师! |
[12:21] | He could be anywhere! | 他可能在任何地方 |
[12:30] | – Then we’ll dw him out. | 那么我们就将他引出来 |
[12:32] | ??? | 第八条准则 |
[12:34] | Sometimes the chaser Has to become the chase-ee. | 有时候 追踪者必须成为被追踪者 |
[12:38] | – I…Have no response to that. | 我…对此不做评价 |
[12:41] | – Master yao’s about experiencing Sights and sounds, right? | 姚大师正在体验新奇的事物和声音对吧 |
[12:44] | Then that’s just what we’re gonna give him. | 那么我们就给他一个 |
[12:47] | Hit it! | 奏乐 |
[12:59] | Two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:07] | – What is that wonderful music? | 多么美妙的音乐啊 |
[13:13] | – Panda, stop this instant. We’re wasting time. | 熊猫 立即停下来 这是在浪费时间 |
[13:16] | – Wasting time like a fox. Look who’s here. | – 像狐狸一样浪费时间 – 看看谁来了 |
[13:27] | – Master yao, thank goodness. | 姚大师 谢天谢地 |
[13:29] | Now please, we must get you back into your box. | 现在拜托 我们必须送你回轿子了 |
[13:32] | – Oh, certainly. Right after you dance. | 哦 当然 等你跳完舞先 |
[13:35] | Dance, shifu, dance! | 跳舞 师父 跳舞 |
[13:41] | – I– | 我… |
[13:45] | I’d… | 我 |
[13:50] | Rather not. | 不想跳 |
[13:53] | – Hm? | 嗯? |
[13:57] | what a huge disappointment. | 太令人失望了 |
[14:04] | – I’m sorry, master yao. It’s just that– | 我很抱歉 姚大师 只是… |
[14:06] | Master yao? Master yao! | 姚大师? 姚大师! |
[14:09] | – I’m going somewhere! – Master yao, no! | – 我要离开 – 姚大师 不要 |
[14:13] | – Come on, you’re almost there. No, just kidding. | 来啊 快够到了 哈哈 开个玩笑 |
[14:20] | – Oof! Ow, legs! | 哦 哦 我的腿 |
[14:28] | – Ow, back! | 哦 回来了 |
[14:29] | – This is so dramatic. I love it! | 情节跌宕起伏 我喜欢 |
[14:32] | – Ow, fingers! | 哦 我的手指头 |
[14:50] | – Looks like it’s time for checklist number two. | 看来是时候执行第二条准则了 |
[14:53] | – Checklist number two? | 第二条准则? |
[14:55] | – Yeah, for when you try to fix the problem you caused, | 对 当你尝试修复你所犯下的错误时 |
[14:57] | But wind up making it worse. | 如果只是将它变得更糟 |
[14:59] | First??? Blame someone else. Second– – I blame you. | – 首先 推卸责任 然后… – 都怪你 |
[15:03] | – Now you’re getting the hang of it. | 你抓到诀窍了 |
[15:05] | No? – No. oh! | – 不是? – 不是 |
[15:13] | Master shi–hey! | 师….嘿 |
[15:17] | – This is your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[15:18] | Thanks to you, Master yao is in grave danger. | 多亏了你 姚大师现在身处绝境 |
[15:21] | – Hey, I’m not the one who let yao out of the box. | 嘿 我可不是那个将他从轿子里放出来的人 |
[15:24] | All I’ve tried to do is help, And you’ve been fighting me the whole way. | 我一直在帮忙 而你一直在跟我对着干 |
[15:27] | So do you want my help or not…Master? | 你到底想不想让我帮你…师父? |
[15:31] | – No! – Ah! Ooh! | – 不必了 – 啊 哦 |
[15:33] | – Enough of this foolishness. Now we go with the shifu checklist. | 这种蠢游戏到此为止 现在要按照师父准则来进行 |
[15:37] | another one ??? We follow those cart tracks And go get master yao. | 第一条 我们循着车辙找到到姚大师所在 |
[15:52] | We’ll break the area into a grid And search every square inch. | 我们将这里分成几块 按块翻遍每一寸地方 |
[15:56] | – Or we can just– – I’ve had enough of your ideas. | – 或者我们可以… – 我受够你的蠢主意了 |
[15:59] | – Fine, but– eh? | 行啊 不过… |
[16:04] | – Tell me the secrets of kung-fu! | 告诉我武功的至高秘笈 |
[16:06] | – Ooh, your horns are so pointy. | 哦 你的犄角可真锋利 |
[16:08] | Can I touch them? – What have I done? | – 我能摸摸么? – 哦 我做了什么 |
[16:12] | – Oh, relax. Yao won’t say anything. | 别紧张 姚大师不会说的 |
[16:14] | – If I tell you, they won’t be secrets. | 如果我告诉你 那秘笈就不是秘笈了 |
[16:16] | Where’s the fun in that? – Told ya. | – 那就不好玩了 – 我就说吧 |
[16:19] | – Very well. If I can’t have the secrets, then no one will! | 很好 如果我得不到秘笈 那别人也别想得到 |
[16:23] | You have till morning to change your mind. | 给你一夜的时间 思考清楚 |
[16:25] | Otherwise, your head goes bye-bye. | 不然 就跟你的脑袋说拜拜吧 |
[16:30] | neat! | 好利索 |
[16:35] | – Just stay close and… | 悄悄接近 然后… |
[16:37] | Don’t do what you normally do. | 不要像平常一样坏事 |
[16:40] | Master yao, with your permission, We’d like to rescue you now. | 姚大师 请你允许 我们将你救出 |
[16:45] | Master yao? Master yao! | 姚大师? 姚大师! |
[16:47] | – Ah, fuzzy! | 啊 茸茸 |
[16:50] | – Any chance we can get this show on the road here? – What’s the rush? | – 能不能回去的路上再叙旧? – 你们这么急 是为哪般? |
[16:54] | Can’t you see they’re having a moment? | 你们没有预见这一刻的到来么 |
[17:01] | – This way! | 这边 |
[17:05] | – Your feeble rescue attempt is foiled! | 你的营救计划弱爆了 |
[17:08] | – Exciting. | 真刺激 |
[17:12] | – I’m so sorry about this, master. | 我很抱歉 大师 |
[17:14] | This is the worst day of my life. | 这是我一生中最糟糕的一天 |
[17:18] | – Did you know the hibiscus flower | 你知道木槿花么 |
[17:20] | Only lasts for one day? | 只盛开一天 |
[17:22] | But that day is an amazingly beautiful day. | 但这一天 是绚烂夺目 缤纷璀璨的一天 |
[17:25] | Thanks to you, today was that day for me. | 谢谢你 今天对我来说 就像是木槿绽放 |
[17:29] | Today I really lived. | 今天 我真实地活着 |
[17:32] | – And now you might really die. | 而现在 你真正可以去死了 |
[17:35] | – Now are you ready to talk? | 准备好聊一聊了么 |
[17:37] | – Of course. Let’s talk about these shackles. | 当然 让我们来聊聊这些手铐 |
[17:39] | They’re exquisite. | 做工真是精致 |
[17:44] | I want the secrets of kung-fu! | 我要武功秘笈 |
[17:46] | – And I want your outfit. | 我想要你的衣服 |
[17:50] | – Fine, then. | 那好吧 |
[17:51] | You can take the secrets with you… To the grave! | 你可以将秘笈带入… 你的坟墓 |
[17:55] | Summon the executioner! | 传刽子手 |
[18:03] | – Panda, we have to do something. | 熊猫 我们必须做点什么 |
[18:06] | – Oh, you’re asking me for advice. | 你现在征求我的意见了 |
[18:09] | – I-I’m sorry, po. | 我… 我很抱歉 阿宝 |
[18:11] | I shouldn’t have yelled at you before. | 我之前不应该对你大吼大叫 |
[18:13] | – Oh, it’s okay. I guess I wasn’t much help. | 没事 我觉得我也没帮上忙 |
[18:16] | I was just trying to get you to, you know, loosen up. | 我只是想帮你…就是… 放松一下 |
[18:18] | – Oh, this is sweet. | 太感人了 |
[18:23] | – Any last requests? | 还有什么遗愿没 |
[18:25] | Perhaps some tearful sniveling Or pointless pleas for your lives? | 也许为你们的死亡哭个丧 或者来点无意义的忏悔 |
[18:31] | – Yes, I have a last request. | 我有遗愿 |
[18:33] | I’d like to…Dance. | 我想要…跳舞 |
[18:37] | – I…Did not see that coming. | 这…真是意料之外 |
[18:40] | – You ain’t the only one. – Please. | – 你不是唯一意外的 – 拜托了 |
[18:42] | I owe it to master yao, and myself. | 这是我欠姚大师 和我自己的 |
[18:45] | – So instead of getting the secrets of kung-fu, | 所以说 我得不到武功秘笈 |
[18:48] | I get to watch you humiliate yourself Before your untimely demise? | 但能看到你在临死之前 当众羞辱自己? |
[18:53] | – Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[18:55] | – I’m in. Make sure his wrists stay bound. | 同意 确认他的双手被铐住了 |
[19:00] | – Ha! Now we’re getting to the good part. | 哈 好戏刚刚开始 |
[19:02] | – Shifu! | 师父 |
[19:04] | Kind of a funny time to let loose, but yeah! | 也是释放自我的一种 不过是挺有趣 |
[19:07] | Are…You sure about this? – Yes. | – 你…你确定么 – 是的 |
[19:09] | All I need from you is some music. – Huh? | 你要做的就是来点音乐 |
[19:20] | – Music! | 音乐! |
[20:06] | – I think that’s enough. | 我觉得够了 |
[20:07] | – Wait, I’m just starting to loosen up. | 等等 我刚刚开始释放自我 |
[20:14] | – Oh, I see what you did. He’s free! | 我知道你做了什么了 他解开了手铐 |
[20:24] | – That was so dangerous. Love it! | 真是险象环生 爱死了 |
[20:27] | – Be right back. Time for the big finish. | 马上回来陪您 是时候了结了 |
[20:37] | Pretty sweet idea. – Just channeling my inner po. | – 真是绝妙的主意 – 只是释放我内心的阿宝 |
[20:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[20:51] | You’ve ruined dance for me forever. | 你让我从此憎恨舞蹈 |
[20:54] | Now…Summon the reinforcements! | 现在 召集援兵 |
[21:06] | – I don’t suppose you have something On your checklist for this. | 我觉得 你的捣乱准则上没写到这种情况吧 |
[21:09] | – Blame crane. | 都怪鹤儿 |
[21:13] | – Well, well. You’re quite the dancer, fuzzy. | 哇 茸茸 你的舞跳得真好 |
[21:16] | Don’t you feel better now? | 你现在有没有感觉快乐一点 |
[21:20] | – Yes, master. I do. | 是啊 大师 我挺好 |
[21:42] | Master, how– | 大师 你是… |
[21:43] | – I did the eight-armed yangtze spleen punch With my mind. | 我用内力施展了扬子江怒气第八式 |
[21:49] | – Whoa, cool! But, uh… | 哇 酷 不过.. |
[21:52] | Couldn’t you have done that, you know, before? | 你就不能早点施展么 |
[21:55] | – And miss out on all that fun? | 那怎么能看到这么有趣的事 |
[22:03] | – So…I guess this is good-bye. | 那…我想 该说再见了 |
[22:08] | – Thank you both for such an exhilarating day. | 谢谢你们让我度过这么兴奋的一天 |
[22:13] | Oh, and fuzzy, remember the hibiscus. | 哦 茸茸 要记住木槿 |
[22:16] | Live each day as if it were your only one to live. | 要把每一天都当做生命的最后一天来活 |
[22:20] | – I will, master. I promise. | 我会的 大师 我保证 |
[22:23] | – Good. I’m very proud of you. | 很好 我为你们感到骄傲 |
[22:26] | Back to meditating. I love it! | 回归冥想 我喜欢 |
[22:32] | what? | 干嘛? |
[22:34] | It was touching. – I think it would be best | – 很感人啊 – 我觉得 我们最好 |
[22:37] | If we kept this entire incident quiet. | 把这个小插曲当做我们之间的秘密 |
[22:41] | – Sure, as long as you let me | 当然 只要你让我 |
[22:43] | play With your yao action figure in authentic traveling box. | 玩你那组真正的 姚大师和他的轿子玩偶 |
[22:47] | – I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |