| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | * Hear The Legends of the Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * | 
| [00:07] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * | 
| [00:08] | * never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * | 
| [00:10] | * he climbed the mountain top * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * | 
| [00:11] | * and earned the Dragon Warrior name. * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * | 
| [00:15] | * Kung Fu panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * | 
| [00:20] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * | 
| [00:23] | * and master the skills of bodacious and awesome * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * | 
| [00:26] | * Kung Fu panda. * | * 功夫熊猫 * | 
| [00:31] | * He lives, he trains * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * | 
| [00:32] | * he fights with the Furious Five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * | 
| [00:35] | * protect the valley somethin’ somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * | 
| [00:37] | * somethin’ somethin’ alive * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * | 
| [00:39] | * Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * | 
| [00:42] | * Legends of awesomeness. * | * 大侠传奇 * | 
| [00:45] | Sweet. | 赞哟 | 
| [00:57] | Come on, you guys. We gotta hurry! | 同志们速度点儿 我们得赶紧出发了 | 
| [00:59] | Everybody packed and ready? Good! | 都打包准备好了吗 很好 | 
| [01:01] | Let’s get a move on! | 速度出发 | 
| [01:05] | Oops. Sorry, Tigress! | 哦 对不起 虎妞 | 
| [01:08] | Easy, Tigress! Po is just excited. | 淡定 虎妞 阿宝只是太兴奋了 | 
| [01:11] | Let’s go, we gonna be late for levitation Kung-Fu demo. | 走吧 去漂浮功夫展要来不及了 | 
| [01:14] | You can beat me up later, Tigress. Make it a point. | 你可以留着以后再打 虎妞 先记账上 | 
| [01:17] | Oh, it’s going in a book… | 哦 你的帐都能出本书了… | 
| [01:19] | This levitation Kung Fu demonstration is gonna be so awesome! | 这次的漂浮功夫展肯定很棒 | 
| [01:23] | Oh! Someone who can do Kung-Fu and fly? Amazing! | 哦 会武功又会飞? 太牛了 | 
| [01:29] | Now remember. If this guy levitates and I passed out, | 记住 如果他飞天的时候我睡着了 | 
| [01:32] | WAKE ME UP! | 一 定 要 摇 醒 我 | 
| [01:33] | Po! I need your help! | 阿宝 来帮我个忙 | 
| [01:36] | Oh! But, Dad! | 哦 但是老爸 | 
| [01:38] | I’m about to go see Kung-Fu master, who can fly! | 我正要去看武学大师表演飞天 | 
| [01:41] | It’s urgent! Urgent? Really? | – 紧急事件 – 紧急? 真的? | 
| [01:45] | Oh, okey. But quick. Let’s go! | 好吧 但要快点 快走 | 
| [01:47] | I… I’ll catch you up later, guys! And save some awesome for me! | 我…我会赶上你们的 给我留个好位置 | 
| [01:53] | The Furious Five are leaving? | 盖世五侠走了? | 
| [01:55] | This makes my task very easy. | 这倒是省了我不少事 | 
| [01:58] | I will take out Shifu. | 我要干掉师父 | 
| [02:00] | Then I’ll finally get the hose and helmet of “The Invincible Thunder Kick”! | 然后 我终将得到”无坚不摧雷霆拳”头盔和护腿 | 
| [02:20] | The Dragon Warrior is here! Ready for action, so … | 神龙大侠在此 随时开打 那么… | 
| [02:22] | What is it? What’s the emergency? | 什么事? 什么紧急事件? | 
| [02:26] | It’s Mahjong. | 打麻将 | 
| [02:27] | I don’t get it. Mahjong? | 我没整明白 麻将? | 
| [02:29] | We need a fourth! | 我们三缺一 | 
| [02:32] | That’s the emergency? | 这就是紧急事件? | 
| [02:34] | I was gonna see flying mixed up with punching! | 我正要去看飞天与功夫的武学表演 | 
| [02:37] | That’s the coolest combination of things possible… | 这大概是除了…饼干和布丁以外 | 
| [02:39] | except for… maybe cookies and pudding. | 最炫的组合了 | 
| [02:42] | Maybe you did not hear me. | 是不是你没听清我说啥 | 
| [02:44] | This is Mahjong, son. Mahjong! | 是麻将 儿子 麻将 | 
| [02:53] | And really, really old people… | 还有特别特别老的老头老太太…. | 
| [02:55] | You know, even if you whisper it, it’s still disrespectful. | 就算你小声嘀咕这也是很不礼貌的 | 
| [03:00] | And surely this is not too big a favor for your lonely old father, | 而且给这个做三人份工作一直供你上学的 | 
| [03:04] | who worked tripple shifts, so put you thru school! | 孤独老爸爸帮点小忙也只是举手之劳吧 | 
| [03:06] | – But I didn’t go to school. – Another disappointment. | – 但我没有上过学 – 又中一枪 | 
| [03:12] | Fine! But a quick game than I can still see that flying Kung-Fu guy. | 好吧 但是要速度点 我还能赶上看见那个能飞的大侠 | 
| [03:15] | I’ll go first. All right! Your turn, Mrs. Gao. | 我先来 行了 到你了 高夫人 | 
| [03:24] | No, not that one. | 不 不是这张 | 
| [03:32] | Not that one. | 不是这张 | 
| [03:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道了 | 
| [03:48] | Yes! This one! | 嗯 这张 | 
| [03:53] | No. This is it! | – 不 – 就这张了 | 
| [03:57] | Wait… | 等下 | 
| [04:00] | Ok. Done! | 好了 完成 | 
| [04:02] | Great! Your turn. | 太好了 到你了 | 
| [04:19] | Little help there… we just gonna get that piece down… | 来帮个小忙…把这张放下 | 
| [04:26] | Now fingers off… Let it go… | 放手…放开这张牌… | 
| [04:28] | Fingers of… | 撒手… | 
| [04:33] | Where is the toilet? | 厕所呢 | 
| [04:43] | Ha! At last! | 哈 终于 | 
| [04:45] | The helmet of “The Invincible Thunder Kick” will be mine. | “无坚不摧雷霆拳”头盔是我的了 | 
| [04:49] | I will have the most powerful kick of all time! | 我会成为最厉害的拳王 | 
| [04:52] | I will finally be able to crush | 我终将消灭 | 
| [04:54] | that stupid panda, who humiliated me! | 那只羞辱我的蠢熊猫 | 
| [05:06] | Rat! | 臭老鼠 | 
| [05:10] | Tell me where the helmet of “The Invincible Thunder Kick” is! | 告诉我”无坚不摧雷霆拳”头盔在哪里 | 
| [05:15] | That’s not going to happen. | 你梦做多了 | 
| [05:23] | Get him! But keep him alive! | 抓住他 要活的 | 
| [06:14] | You cheated me with a trap! | 你刷阴招 | 
| [06:18] | No. Shifu. | 不 师父 | 
| [06:20] | Tell me where you’re hiding the helmet and I’ll go easy with you! | 告诉我你把头盔藏在哪里了 我会善待你的 | 
| [06:27] | You can fight soldiers, but you can’t fight iron! | 你可以以一敌百 但你没法破铁而出 | 
| [07:12] | Mr. Yuang, it’s your turn. | 元先生 到你了 | 
| [07:24] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [07:40] | Save some for later, do you hear? | 留点以后再拉 听见了嘛 | 
| [07:42] | You are spoiling me, really. | 你快整疯我了 真的 | 
| [07:44] | Okay! Let’s put up the pace, people, | 好了 我们加速吧 同志们 | 
| [07:45] | I’ve got some airborn annihilating I gotta see. | 我还要看空中大战呢 | 
| [07:51] | It’s called “Mahjong” not “Mah … long time.” | 这是”麻将” 不是”麻拖拖” | 
| [07:55] | Let’s go! Come on! | 动起来 快点 | 
| [07:57] | It’s your turn, Dad. Dad? | 到你了老爸 老爸? | 
| [08:00] | Whoa! This game is hiding of something fairs. | 哇 打牌还挺多花花肠子的 | 
| [08:03] | This aint for no sunday players. | 没休息日的人不适合打牌 | 
| [08:08] | – Candy, Po? – Oh, always … | – 吃糖嘛 阿宝 – 当然… | 
| [08:29] | Forget it! We’re wasting time. | 算了 我们在浪费时间 | 
| [08:39] | Oh great! Nice job. You win! Okay, gotta go! | 哦 太好了 干得漂亮 你赢了 好了我得走了 | 
| [08:42] | No, no, no! That’s not right. | 不 不 不 这不对 | 
| [08:43] | Mahjong is no fun without four. | 麻将要四个人玩才有趣 | 
| [08:46] | I promise I’ll play again. When I’m eighty. | 我保证我还会玩的 等我到80的 | 
| [08:48] | Right now I’ve got some cool new stuff to do. | 现在 我有更酷的新事物要尝鲜 | 
| [08:51] | Just because something is new, doesn’t make it better! | 不是所有新的都是好的 | 
| [08:54] | I think it does! | 我觉得好就行 | 
| [09:00] | What? That’s weird. | 什么声 太奇怪了 | 
| [09:02] | It’s coming from Jade palace! | 是从翡翠宫传来的 | 
| [09:10] | Shifu, I have enough of this foolery. | 师父 我受够了你的愚弄 | 
| [09:13] | Temutai! | 铁木台 | 
| [09:14] | Where is the helmet hidden? | 头盔藏在哪里了 | 
| [09:18] | Let Shifu go! | 放开师父 | 
| [09:20] | Or you’ll be pulling pain out of places, you never do you had. | 要不就让你尝尝求生不能求死不得的滋味 | 
| [09:23] | It’s the Dragon Warrior! Stop him! | 是神龙大侠 拦住他 | 
| [09:39] | Ouch. | 痛 | 
| [09:48] | Well, well, well! Look who’s crolling back. | 哟 哟 哟 看看这是谁回来了 | 
| [09:51] | Flyboy, that’s who!? | 小飞人 这是谁 | 
| [09:53] | I knew you would be back. Mahjong is in your blood, now. | 我就知道你会回来 麻将已经融入你的血液了 | 
| [09:57] | No, Jade palace … | 不是 翡翠宫… | 
| [10:00] | Shifu… trouble … | 师父…麻烦… | 
| [10:02] | Oh, Son! Are you okay? | 哦 儿子 你还好吧 | 
| [10:06] | Oh, I gotta think! I’m in a mess here. | 哦 我得计划一下 有大麻烦了 | 
| [10:08] | I can’t fight them all by myself! I need the Furious Five. | 我一个人打不过他们 我需要盖世五侠 | 
| [10:11] | They won’t be back for days. I need a plan. | 他们一天之内根本回不来 我得有个计划 | 
| [10:15] | Maybe we can help. It’s not a Mahjong tournament, dad. | – 也许我们可以帮忙 – 这不是麻将联赛 老爸 | 
| [10:19] | Temutai is gonna destroy Shifu, if I can’t free him! | 如果不阻止铁木台 他就要杀了师父了 | 
| [10:22] | This is big time! Kung Fu master time! | 这是重大时刻 武功高手的时刻 | 
| [10:26] | I can get Kung Fu masters. | 我能找到武功高手 | 
| [10:27] | You can? How? Who? Where? | 你能? 怎么找? 找谁? 在哪? | 
| [10:30] | “Gao of the hundred stars”, and “Yuan, the musical archer”! | “高百星”和”元乐弓” | 
| [10:35] | Master Gao and master Yuan? | 高大侠和元大侠? | 
| [10:37] | Those guys were awesome like a … million years ago. | 他们似乎在百万年前就已经成名 | 
| [10:43] | They fought in the battle against two thousand scorpions. | 传说他们曾大战2千只蝎子 | 
| [10:46] | Actually, you forgot the guys clustered along the trees. | 实际上 你漏算了藏在树上的家伙们 | 
| [10:50] | Yes, indeed, must be closer to three thousand. | 是的 应该接近三千了 | 
| [10:54] | It hardly seems fair. | 看起来很不公平啊 | 
| [10:57] | Gao, had like hundred stars. | 高的飞镖像是几百颗星星一样 | 
| [10:59] | And Yuan was a musical archer. | 而元是一位音韵弓手 | 
| [11:09] | Whoa. But, where are they? | 哇 但他们在哪里 | 
| [11:16] | Are they behind that pathetical people, or … | 他们是在这些可怜的人身后 还是… | 
| [11:18] | Do not judge a book by its cover, Po. | 不要光凭封面判断一本书的好坏 阿宝 | 
| [11:23] | But, that’s them? | 可是 是他们? | 
| [11:25] | These guys are those guys? | 他们就是那两位大侠? | 
| [11:30] | Ms. Gao, you were like a star-throwing machine! | 高夫人 你曾像是星星投掷机 | 
| [11:33] | Mr. Yuan, I heard you could control arrows with your mind! | 元先生 我听说你能用意念控制弓箭 | 
| [11:36] | And I can bend noodles to my will! I will come, too! | 我能用意志力让面条弯曲 我也去 | 
| [11:39] | No, Dad. It’s too dangerous. | 不 老爸 太危险了 | 
| [11:41] | Why? Why? Because they’re old? | 为什么? 为什么? 因为他们很老? | 
| [11:44] | They can’t attack it? | 他们不能进攻? | 
| [11:45] | They’re still good, son. | 他们宝刀未老 儿子 | 
| [11:47] | Ms. Gao, show us your throwing stars. | 高夫人 给我们看看你的星星镖 | 
| [11:49] | I have them right here in my throwing-star bag. | 我把它们装在我的飞镖囊里 | 
| [11:57] | So, it’s teeth, so what? | 是假牙 那又怎样 | 
| [11:59] | Mr. Yuang here can still hit | 元先生依旧可以 | 
| [12:01] | a flat tire from 100 yards with that bow of his. | 用他的弓箭百步穿杨 | 
| [12:04] | Luckily. I always have it with me. | 幸好 我随身带着它 | 
| [12:11] | Ok. I know, this is gonna sound bad, but … | 好吧 我知道听起来不太礼貌 不过… | 
| [12:14] | I mean … You guys were awesome! | 我是说…你们以前很棒 | 
| [12:17] | Then, many many years went by, and … | 然后许多许多年过去了 | 
| [12:19] | Well, don’t get me wrong, you’re still awesome, but … | 别误会我的意思 你们依然很棒 | 
| [12:22] | you… you gonna get hurt or worse! | 你们…你们可能会受伤 甚至更糟 | 
| [12:25] | – No… – Don’t be ridiculous! | – 不可能… – 别胡扯了 | 
| [12:28] | That’s crazy talk! | 这太好笑了 | 
| [12:29] | But, Ms. Gao, you were born the year, they invented rope! | 但高女士你出生那年才发明的绳子 | 
| [12:32] | And Mr. Yuan is older than you! | 而元先生甚至比你还老 | 
| [12:35] | Po, that was rude! I taught you better than that. | 阿宝 你太无礼了 我可没这么教过你 | 
| [12:39] | Boy’s got a mouth in him. | 孩子们的嘴站在自己身上 | 
| [12:43] | I am the Dragon Warrior, I’ll handle this on my own. | 我是神龙大侠 我可以自己解决 | 
| [13:28] | Shifu! Are you okey? | 师父 你还好么 | 
| [13:31] | Forget about me, get “the Thunder Kick” helmet before Temutai! | 别管我 在铁木台之前拿到”无坚不摧雷霆拳”头盔 | 
| [13:35] | No, I gotta get you out! | 不 我先救你出来 | 
| [13:37] | The roof is gonna cave in! | 鼎要塌下来了 | 
| [13:39] | You’ve gotta get that helmet before he does! | 你必须在他之前拿到头盔 | 
| [13:41] | If Temutai has it, there is no force in a valley that would stop him! | 如果铁木台拿到的话 那谷里就没人有能力阻止他了 | 
| [13:46] | Yes! I’m close, I can feel it! | 赞 我离它很近了 我感觉得到 | 
| [13:50] | Hurry, the helmet is downstairs. | 快 头盔在地下 | 
| [13:52] | Four doors past the dungeon. Right! | – 地牢过去4个门 – 好的 | 
| [13:59] | We have a dungeon? | 我们还有地牢? | 
| [13:59] | – Get going! – That panda! | – 快去 – 那只熊猫 | 
| [14:03] | Attack! Oh, we’re down with hiding. | – 上 – 哦 躲猫猫结束了 | 
| [14:07] | I guess, we’ll have to move on with kicking butt portion! | 我猜我们要开始踢屁股时段了 | 
| [14:20] | Oh, I guess we’re doing the impossible odd things, now. | 哦 我猜现在是挑战不可能时段 | 
| [14:23] | Good choice! | 不错的选择哦 | 
| [14:32] | Oh! You’re making a colossal mistake! | 你们在犯一个巨大的错误 | 
| [14:35] | ‘Cause every moment now, I will be joined by the return of the Furious Five! | 因为盖世五侠随时都有可能回来帮我 | 
| [14:39] | Where is the toilet? | 厕所在哪里 | 
| [14:44] | Or them… | 或者他们… | 
| [14:47] | Guys, go back! You’ll get hurt. | 伙计们 快回去 你们会受伤的 | 
| [14:50] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别扯了 | 
| [14:52] | I still got… It seems like now … | 我还有…现在看起来… | 
| [14:58] | I’m going to pass out. | 我快昏过去了 | 
| [15:05] | Hi, son! | 嗨 孩子 | 
| [15:06] | You’re Ping’s kid. Right? | 你是平的儿子对吧 | 
| [15:12] | So you gonna fight with us, huh? | 你们要和我们打? | 
| [15:20] | Oh, don’t hurt me with your teeth… | 哦 别用你的假牙咬伤我 | 
| [15:23] | Watch out! Maybe she may knit me a sweater. | 看啊 他可能能帮我织件羊毛衫 | 
| [15:34] | What? | 什么? | 
| [15:43] | Wow! I didn’t even know, that was a thing! | 喔 我都不知道这东西这么厉害 | 
| [15:46] | Don’t smile at him, you’re old. | 别对他笑 你是老太太 | 
| [15:48] | Old people can’t smile. It’s right, Po? | 老太太笑不了 对吧 阿宝? | 
| [15:50] | We can’t do anything. Dad, can we discuss this later? | – 我们什么都做不了 – 老爸 这段我们先放一放好吗 | 
| [15:54] | We’ve got company! | 我们得合作 | 
| [15:55] | I need to get in there and stop Temutai. Can you guys cover me? | 我要进去阻止铁木台 你们掩护我好吗 | 
| [16:29] | You do what you need to do, Po! We’ll tide up here. | 去做你想做的事 阿宝 我们搞定这里 | 
| [16:38] | – Panda! – I’m working on it! | – 熊猫 – 正跑呢 | 
| [16:41] | Too late, Panda! | 太迟了 熊猫 | 
| [16:43] | At last, it is I who’ll humiliate you! | 最后 会是我来羞辱你 | 
| [16:47] | The helmet will be mine! | 头盔是我的 | 
| [16:49] | Wow, you’re so dramatic! You don’t have to shout everything. | 哇 你演戏演多了吧 你不用什么都用吼的 | 
| [16:53] | I shall defeat you! | 我要战胜你 | 
| [16:55] | Seriously, can you not talk like a normal person? | 说正经的 你能正常点说话么 | 
| [17:16] | So many helmets. Which one? | 好多头盔 哪个是? | 
| [17:22] | That must be it! The fanciest one! | 肯定是这个 最高贵的 | 
| [17:24] | With this helmet I would have the power of “the Invincible Thunder Kick”! | 带上这个头盔 我就能用”无坚不摧雷霆拳”了 | 
| [17:37] | No! That’s the “Monkey-chicken dance” helmet! | 不 这是”猴鸡舞蹈”头盔 | 
| [17:40] | I might have to take that one home … | 也许这个我可以带回家… | 
| [17:50] | Ouch. | 痛 | 
| [17:56] | That must have been “Your worst enemy” helmet! | 这肯定是”你的头号敌人”头盔 | 
| [18:05] | That wasn’t me! | 刚刚不是我 | 
| [18:08] | That helmet has to be here! | 那个头盔肯定在这里 | 
| [18:11] | Goodbye, Panda. | 再见 熊猫 | 
| [18:53] | Wait a minute… | 等一下… | 
| [18:56] | Don’t judge a book by its cover! | 不要用封面来判断一本书的好坏 | 
| [19:06] | It’s “Thunder Kick” time! | “雷霆拳”来了 | 
| [19:42] | Crush him! | 揍扁他 | 
| [20:40] | What helmet is this? | 这是什么头盔 | 
| [20:41] | That’s “Your worst enemy” helmet! | 这是”你的头号敌人”头盔 | 
| [20:45] | Bye, bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [20:54] | Shifu! | 师父 | 
| [21:00] | Shifu! Stand back! | 师父 退后 | 
| [21:03] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [21:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [21:06] | Putting my robe back on. It’s hot in here. | 穿袍子 这里太热了 | 
| [21:09] | Ok. | 好了 | 
| [21:18] | Thank you, Po, you saved the valley. | 谢谢你 阿宝 你拯救了和平谷 | 
| [21:27] | You couldn’t carry that helmet in and then put it on? | 你就不能拿着头盔过来 到了再戴上嘛 | 
| [21:36] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 | 
| [21:39] | Yeah, look I kind of owe you an apology | 嗯 我好像欠你们一个道歉 | 
| [21:41] | about that stuff I said about you’re being old. | 抱歉说你们已经老了 | 
| [21:44] | “Old as rope”, if I remember correctly. | 是”和绳子一样老” 如果我没记错的话 | 
| [21:47] | You know, “rope”, that thing that is a very useful and helpful. | “绳子”可是很有用的东西 | 
| [21:53] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [21:54] | And “rope” has got its feelings hurt, when you said it. | 你这样说的时候 “绳子”也中枪了 | 
| [21:58] | – Oh, what does that mean? – I am the rope. | – 呃 什么意思 – 我就是绳子 | 
| [22:01] | Yeah, I’m really sorry about that. | 好吧 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [22:04] | That was wrong of me. But we need a fourth. | – 是我的错 – 但我们三缺一 | 
| [22:10] | Mahjong? Anyone? | 麻将? 有人搓一盘? | 
| [22:14] | It’s my turn. | 到我了 | 
| [22:15] | Take your time, Mrs. Gao. No rush. | 慢慢来 高夫人 不着急 | 
| [22:18] | Hey, you gotta try all this levitation Kung-Fu, Po! | 嘿 你快来看这个飞行技 阿宝 | 
| [22:23] | Get over yourselves. | 你们自己玩去 | 
| [22:26] | Po, don’t you wanna go learn fly with your friends? | 阿宝 你不想跟你朋友去学飞天吗 | 
| [22:30] | I am right where I wanna be, Dad. | 老爸 我呆在我想呆的地方 | 
| [22:32] | This is Mahjong. Mahjong! | 这是麻将 麻将 | 
| [22:37] | Ha, deal with that! Hey, no cheating, Mrs. Gao. | 哈 就是这张 不准诈和 高夫人 |