时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | * Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:19] | * never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:21] | * he climbed the mountain top * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * and earned the Dragon Warrior name. * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * and master the skills of bodacious and awesome * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:37] | * Kung Fu Panda. * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:42] | * He lives, he trains * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * and he fights with the Furious Five | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * protect the valley somethin’ somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * somethin’ somethin’ alive * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:50] | * Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:53] | * Legends of awesomeness. * | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet! | 赞哟 |
[00:57] | HAS-BEEN HERO | 英雄迟暮 |
[01:07] | I’m late! I gotta–I gotta go. I gotta– | 迟到了 赶紧跑 赶紧跑 我得… |
[01:14] | No way! It’s Kwan the Un-killable! | 不是吧 这是不死关的海报 |
[01:16] | I thought he was dead. | 我还以为他已经不在了 |
[01:17] | The last time I saw him, I was a kid at Kong Bai stadium. | 上次见到他还是小时候 在干杯体育场看比赛的时候 |
[01:24] | That place was jam-packed full of amazing food vendors. | 那个地方挤满了美妙的…食品摊 |
[01:28] | And Kwan was awesome! | 关当时独领风骚 |
[01:35] | He was incredible. | 他的武功高深莫测 |
[01:36] | That was the day he was going to introduce the ram slam! | 就在那天 他展示了威力无穷的公羊震地锤 |
[01:41] | Po! Po! | 阿宝 阿宝 |
[01:43] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[01:45] | Ah! I’m late! | 啊 我迟到了 |
[01:48] | Oops. | |
[01:51] | He’s coming! | 他来了 |
[01:55] | Kwan the Un-killable’s coming to the Valley of peace, | 不死关要来和平谷 |
[01:57] | And he’s gonna leave it… In pieces! | 而他将…有来无回 |
[02:01] | You’re late, panda. | 你迟到了 熊猫 |
[02:03] | I saw Kwan fight when I was a kid. He was my hero! | 我小时候看过关的比赛 他以前是我心中的英雄 |
[02:06] | Who isn’t your hero? | 谁不是你的英雄 |
[02:08] | The only person you don’t idolize is Ling the shoemaker. | 唯一一个你不崇拜的人是鞋匠零 |
[02:12] | Actually… I mean, he makes a pretty good shoe. | 其实… 我觉得他的鞋做得真的很棒 |
[02:17] | I’ve seen Kwan’s show. It’s staged. It’s fake. | 我看过关的表演 只是舞台效果 是假的 |
[02:20] | That’s not real kung fu. | 那不是真正的功夫 |
[02:22] | If knocking out 100 ninjas coming at you in single-file | 如果单挑100个忍者 |
[02:25] | isn’t real kung fu, I don’t know what is. | 不是真正的功夫 那我还真不知什么能是了 |
[02:31] | My name is Bai Li. I’m looking for the Dragon warrior. | 我叫做柏莉 我想找神龙大侠 |
[02:43] | Y-y-you… you… have a nose. | 你…你…你…有鼻子 |
[02:47] | Smooth. | 淡定 |
[02:48] | I am the Dragon warrior. How may I be of assistance, citizen? | 我是神龙大侠 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 亲 |
[02:53] | I have been sent by Kwan the Un-killable. | 我是受不死关的委托而来 |
[02:55] | Kwan requests the pleasure of your presence at his match. | 关以万分诚意特邀您出席他的比赛 |
[02:59] | Kwan knows who I am? | 关知道我? |
[03:01] | And he thinks my presence is a pleasure? | 还认为我的出席是荣幸? |
[03:12] | We look forward to seeing you there. | 我们期待您的到来 |
[03:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:16] | Hey, I got an extra ticket if anyone– | 嘿 我还有张多余的票 你们谁… |
[03:18] | I’ll go! | 我要去 |
[03:19] | Awesome! | 太好了 |
[03:21] | I wonder how hard it would be to shave | 我是不是应该刮刮毛 |
[03:23] | Kwan’s name into my fur. | 好让关在我肚子上签名 |
[03:26] | As pressing as that question is, you’ve got training to do, panda. | 眼下的问题是你还有训练没做 熊猫 |
[03:31] | I want you to swing hard at this target, but not hit it. | 我想要你转动这个木桩 但不能靠蛮力 |
[03:35] | – That’s it? – Yes. | -就这样? -是的 |
[03:37] | ‘Cause usually when we do one-on-one training, | 但通常我们一对一训练的时候 |
[03:39] | you’re up to something tricky. | 你都要设陷阱 |
[03:41] | Like that time when it turned out the training dummy | 比如上次用人偶训练的时候 |
[03:43] | was made of tar and I got stuck in– | 那人偶是用沥青做的 害我被黏住 |
[03:45] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[03:46] | Goo. | 黏糊糊的 |
[04:00] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[04:05] | You have strength, panda, but you lack restraint. Come with me. | 你有力气 熊猫 但你缺乏约束 跟我来 |
[04:10] | Little help? | 搭把手 |
[04:16] | – Iron turtle shells. – Whoa. | 铁甲壳 |
[04:20] | Kinda… heavy. | 有点…沉 |
[04:22] | Train with the iron turtle shells, | 带着铁甲壳训练 |
[04:24] | and control and precision will be yours. | 你就能学会控制力道和精准 |
[04:46] | It takes a while. I’ll be back. | 你得练一阵呢 我去去就回 |
[04:49] | Wait. Uh… | 等下 呃… |
[04:51] | How do i, uh… Take these things off? | 我怎么…摘掉这些 |
[04:57] | You can’t. They lock. | 你不能 上锁了 |
[04:59] | I’ll do it when you’re ready. | 你练成了我会帮你摘掉 |
[05:02] | Oh, but, but, but, Shifu Shifu Shifu. | 哦 但是 但是 但是 师父 师父 师父 |
[05:03] | It’s just that i– I mean, I have tickets to see Kwan, | 不过那什么…我是说我还有关的票 |
[05:07] | and could I do this twice later? | 我能不能一会再练这个? |
[05:14] | Thank you! Oof! | 谢谢! |
[05:18] | Check out the banner! | 快看这横幅 |
[05:20] | This is gonna be insane! | 这会很疯狂的 |
[05:23] | The return of Kwan! Can you feel the electricity? | 关的回归 你能感受到那热情澎湃吗 |
[05:26] | Can you smell the excitement? | 你能嗅到空气中的兴奋吗 |
[05:28] | Smells more like month-old bean ramen. | 闻起来倒更像是陈年日本巴豆拉面 |
[05:31] | Where is everyone? | 大家都在哪里 |
[05:35] | I don’t know, Kwan used to pack this place so full. | 不知道 关以前比赛时的场地都水泄不通 |
[05:38] | Sometimes I had to fit into one seat. | 我有时候还要靠武力夺取一席之地 |
[05:40] | Introducing the main event of the evening… | 有请我们今晚的主角… |
[05:43] | He has the power of the ocean! | 他有着海的力量 |
[05:45] | The speed of a mountain! | 山的速度 |
[05:47] | He is… Kwan the Un-killable! | 他就是…不死关 |
[05:54] | Yeah! Kwan rules all! | 耶 关称霸群雄 |
[05:59] | Who’s the goat? You are! | 谁才是万羊之羊 就是你 |
[06:03] | – Beautiful. – Yeah, I guess. | – 美丽 – 是吧 |
[06:06] | Although he used to be taller, I think, huh? | 虽然他以前比较高 好像 |
[06:08] | And his opponent… Bolo, the tepid! | 有请他的对手…大刀老温 |
[06:14] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[06:26] | Kwan, you own this guy! | 关 那家伙手到擒来 |
[06:28] | He’s got him right where he wants him. | 他总能让对手出现在他想要的地方 指哪打哪 |
[06:33] | Okay, maybe not right where he wants him. | 好吧 也许是哪打哪指 |
[06:50] | Uh, sorry, Po. | 呃 真遗憾 阿宝 |
[06:52] | Sorry? What do you mean? | 真遗憾? 你什么意思 |
[06:54] | I mean, he’s still Kwan the Un-killable. | 他还是那个不死关 |
[06:57] | I gotta get him to sign my belly. | 我要让他在我的肚子上签名 |
[06:58] | I mean… my poster. | 我是说…我的海报 |
[07:03] | Do you think he’d sign my belly? | 你觉得他会在我的肚子上签名吗 |
[07:11] | Po! You made it! | 阿宝 你来了 |
[07:13] | Tea? | 来杯茶? |
[07:20] | It’s such an honor to meet the Dragon warrior. | 能见到神龙大侠是我毕生的荣幸 |
[07:24] | Wow! Kwan the Un-killable! | 哇 不死关 |
[07:26] | Will you sign my bell– Poster? | 你能不能在我的肚…海报上签名? |
[07:54] | I am so honored you were here to see my last fight. | 你能来看我最后的比赛 我深感荣幸 |
[07:58] | – Last fight? No! Why? – I’m finished. | – 最后的比赛? 不! 为什么? – 我已经完了 |
[08:03] | No one wants to see an old man fall down. | 没人想看一个老头子倒下 |
[08:06] | Monkey might. | 猴哥没准想 |
[08:07] | Aw, come on. You’re not that old. | 别这样 你没那么老 |
[08:12] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 呃 不好意思 |
[08:13] | At least my glass eye didn’t pop out. | 至少我的假眼没蹦出来 |
[08:18] | I wish there was something I could do to help you get back on top. | 我希望我能帮你重归巅峰 |
[08:22] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:28] | I’m, like, your biggest fan! | 我是你的头号粉丝 |
[08:30] | I even have the Kwan the Un-killable lunchbox, | 我还留着不死关的便当盒 |
[08:32] | with authentic old-milk smell! I’d do anything. | 纯正老牛奶味哟 我什么都肯做 |
[08:36] | Well, I could fight someone great, let’s say, | 嗯 我可以和名人比武 比如说 |
[08:41] | Like, the Dragon warrior? | 像是神龙大侠 |
[08:43] | Well, that would put me on top again! | 那会将我再次推上顶峰 |
[08:45] | Kwan the Un-kill… | 不死关 |
[08:48] | Fight the dra– fight the dragon? | 和神…打龙 |
[08:51] | But, uh, don’t you think, uh, | 但是…你不觉得…呃… |
[08:53] | maybe you might, kinda like… lose a little bit? | 你可能会…略占下风? |
[08:56] | No, because you would let me win. | 不会 因为你会让我获胜 |
[09:00] | Ahh! I’m not following you. | 啊! 我没懂 |
[09:04] | You know, you would pretend to lose. | 就是你假装输掉比试 |
[09:06] | Like, you hit me very lightly, and I say: “Ha! Is this your worst?” | 比如你轻轻地打我 然后我就说 “哈! 你就这点儿能耐么” |
[09:11] | Then, I hit you, maybe not so light, and you react, like: “oh! argh! | 然后 我重重地回击 你要抱着肚子叫 |
[09:16] | “Your kung-fu is too strong for me! Kwan you are Un-killable!” | “你的功夫太厉害了 关你才是不死之身” |
[09:20] | “You are the champion of all! Even me!” | “你是万王之王 连我都无能力” |
[09:24] | Oh! I get it. It’ll be like… like a play. | 哦 我懂了 就好像…像是演戏 |
[09:27] | I’ll just do little baby punches. | 我就耍点温柔的拳法 |
[09:32] | Whoa. Uh, gotta work on that. | 哦 这得练习一下 |
[09:34] | I could be great again. I could live! | 我可以东山再起 我可以生存下去 |
[09:38] | And not spend my last coin on flowers for my grave. | 而不是只能用最后一毛钱给自己的坟头买朵花 |
[09:46] | But I– | 但我… |
[09:51] | – I’ll do it! – I knew I could count on you. | – 我做 – 我就知道你靠得住 |
[10:02] | Po. | 阿宝 |
[10:07] | Something in my eye. Not crying. | 有沙子眯眼了 我没哭 我是男子汉 |
[10:10] | Very manly. Did you see that? | |
[10:14] | My lifelong hero totally shook my hand and called me Po, | 我一辈子的英雄紧握着我的手叫我阿宝 |
[10:18] | which is my name! | 我的名字啊 |
[10:20] | You don’t think he minded me blowing my nose in his beard, do you? | 你说他不会介意我把鼻涕蹭到他胡子上吧? |
[10:23] | – You’re right, she is pretty. – What? | – 你是对的 她太可爱了 – 啥? |
[10:27] | – Hey, I think I left my hat back where the pretty piggy lady is, so I… | 嘿 我想我把帽子落在 那位可爱的猪小姐那里了 所以我… |
[10:30] | – It’s on your head. – Ohh! | – 在你脑袋上 – 哦 |
[10:34] | Well, look at… Okay. Bye. | 那…那啥… 好吧 拜拜 |
[10:41] | Hello? Anybody here? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[10:44] | Bai Li? It’s, uh, it’s me. Crane. | 柏莉? 是 是我 仙鹤 |
[10:47] | You shouldn’t be here! | 你不该来的 |
[10:49] | Kwan? Kwan! You–you’re not– | 关? 关! 你…你不是… |
[10:52] | You– Oh! oh, I gotta warn Po. | 你…哦 哦 我要警告阿宝 |
[10:55] | Bai Li! Bai Li, get behind me. Not safe. It’s Kwan, he– | 柏莉 柏莉 呆在后边 危险别过来 关 他… |
[11:01] | Monkey! help me out! I’ve gotta lose to Kwan, | 猴哥 帮帮我 我要输给关 |
[11:04] | and I can’t restrain my awesomeness. | 但我控制不住自己的力道 |
[11:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | Let’s say this plate is Kwan’s jaw. Try to stop your punch early. | 那我们当这个盘子是关的下巴 试试在盘子前停下拳头 |
[11:19] | More early. Try again. | 早一点 再来 |
[11:23] | Keep trying. | 继续 |
[11:27] | What if we run out of plates? | 盘子用光了怎么办 |
[11:29] | Pfff! We’re never gonna run out of plates. | �� 我们有的是盘子 |
[11:33] | We ran out of plates. | 我们没盘子了 |
[11:35] | Gah! I can’t do little baby punches! | 啊 我耍不来宝宝拳 |
[11:38] | They all come out like big panda punches. | 一出手就是大熊猫拳 |
[11:41] | – Why do you want to punch a baby? – What? No! | – 你干嘛要打宝宝 – 啥 不是 |
[11:44] | I just don’t want to hurt Kwan in the fight. | 我只是不想在比试中伤到关 |
[11:46] | – I think you’re supposed to hurt people in a fight. | 我以为比试就是要打倒对手 |
[11:49] | It’s not a real fight. It’s like a show. Like a fun show. | 不是真的比试啦 类似是表演秀 一个娱乐秀 |
[11:54] | No, a fun show is an old man falling down. | 不对 老头跌跤更具娱乐效果 |
[11:58] | Ah! I just want to help my hero and lose the fight! | 我只是想帮我的英雄 想输掉比赛 |
[12:02] | Po! To honor kung fu, you must do your best at all times. | 阿宝 武者的尊严 就是要时刻拼尽全力 |
[12:06] | Anything else is cheating. | 不然就是欺诈 |
[12:08] | But, master Shifu, I’m just gonna, you know, do him a little favor. | 但师父我只是…那个…帮他个小忙 |
[12:11] | – Which means? – I’m gonna, like, you know, hold back a little. | – 所以? – 我就…那个什么…稍稍收一点 |
[12:15] | – Which means? – I’m not gonna do my best, | – 所以? – 我不会用全力 |
[12:19] | which means I’m gonna cheat. Ahh! | 所以我还是欺诈 啊 |
[12:22] | Po. losing is not dishonorable if it is for the right reason. | 阿宝 如果是为了正当的理由 输了并不丢人 |
[12:26] | But, having a Kwan the Un-killable lunchbox | 但为了不死关的 |
[12:28] | with authentic old-milk smell is not the right reason. | 纯正老牛奶味便当盒不是什么正当理由 |
[12:32] | Someone’s been in my room. | 某人摸进了我的房间 |
[12:35] | Ahh! What am I gonna do? | 啊 我该怎么办 |
[12:37] | I hit him, I’m gonna knock his jaw back to the yuen dynasty. | 我要揍他 我要把他的下巴揍回元朝去 |
[12:40] | – When was that? – Like, last week sometime? | – 那是什么时候 – 好像就上星期? |
[12:43] | How can I try my hardest, yet still not hit? | 我怎么才能拼尽全力还能不打他 |
[12:45] | – I might have an idea. – Kwan! | – 我有个主意 – 关 |
[12:49] | You came up all those stairs to see me? | 你爬了那么多台阶来看我 |
[12:51] | – I started before dawn. | 我从一大早就开始爬了 |
[12:53] | Perhaps, Po, a master such as yourself | 也许 阿宝 像你这样的大师 |
[12:56] | might use something to slow down and tame your impressive skills. | 可以用一些缓速器 封印你卓越的武功 |
[13:01] | – Like what? – Are those iron turtle shells? | – 比如? – 比如这些铁甲壳 |
[13:07] | Yeah! The iron turtle shells! | 对啊 铁甲壳! |
[13:09] | Great idea. If I wore the iron– | 好主意 如果我穿着铁… |
[13:12] | – Kwan? – It’s a long way back. | – 关? – 回去的路还很漫长 |
[13:17] | Where am I? What? | 我在哪 怎么回事 |
[13:20] | Uh, where am I? | 呃 我在哪里 |
[13:22] | Oh, you’re at my little tea party. Who are you! | – 哦 你正参加我的小茶话会 – 你是谁 |
[13:26] | And what have you done with my whatever it is that I don’t remember that’s mine. | 你对我做了什么 不管怎样我什么都不记得了 |
[13:30] | You don’t remember anything? | 你什么都不记得了? |
[13:33] | No! | 是啊 |
[13:35] | You don’t remember that maybe you liked me? | 你不记得你好像喜欢我? |
[13:37] | No! But, well– You are sorta my type. | 不记得! 不过 呃…你是我喜欢的型 |
[13:44] | Wow. now– Now that, you’d think I’d remember. | 噢 这个…这个你可以认为我记得 |
[13:47] | You know, if you promise not to run away, | 如果你发誓不跑 |
[13:49] | I promise not to hit you on the head again. | 我就答应你不再打你的头 |
[13:53] | Hit me on the– wait. | 打我的…等下 |
[13:55] | You’re Bai Li. With the nose. | 你是柏莉 有鼻子的那个 |
[13:59] | I-I am remembering something, Something to do with Kwan. | 我记起了什么 关于关的 |
[14:03] | Whoa. Look at that banner! | 喔 快看这条横幅 |
[14:05] | Kwan the Un-killable and the Dragon warrior– together! | 关和神龙大侠…在一起 |
[14:09] | Too cool. Monkey, get a quick sketch of this. | 太酷了 猴哥 来拍个照 |
[14:14] | Souvenirs! | 周边! |
[14:16] | Look at this! Little stuffed action figures! | 看这个 迷你手办! |
[14:21] | Commemorative cups, silk screened tunics… | 纪念杯 丝印长袍 |
[14:31] | A Po versus Kwan the Un-killable lunchbox! | 阿宝vs不死关便当盒! |
[14:35] | With authentic old-milk smell? | 纯正老牛奶味 |
[14:38] | How do they do that in just one day? | 他们怎么能在一天之内搞定? |
[14:49] | No time. In the ring. Hold that for me! | – 没时间了 开打了 – 帮我留着 |
[14:52] | Kwan’s up to something. I gotta see Po and tell him. | 关在谋划什么 我得去告诉阿宝 |
[14:56] | Introducing the main event of the evening… | 有请今晚的主角… |
[15:01] | Help me with these weights. | 帮我带上负重 |
[15:03] | He has the power of the ocean! The speed of a mountain! | 他有着海的力量 山的速度 |
[15:08] | Those are gonna slow you down. | 这些会让你减速的 |
[15:10] | Hey, I gotta give him a chance. You know, make a good show. | 嘿 我要给他一个机会 你懂的 做一场好秀 |
[15:15] | He is Kwan the Un-killable! | 他就是 不死关 |
[15:18] | I mean, he is kind of a feeble old man. | 我是说 他是个年迈体衰的老头 |
[15:22] | I saw Kwan and he’s no feeble old man. | 我看见关并不是个年迈体衰的老头 |
[15:36] | Dragon warrior, time to meet your doom. | 神龙大侠 你的死期到了 |
[15:42] | Is this part of the show? | 这是表演的一部分吗 |
[15:50] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this, panda. | 我等这一刻已经很久了 熊猫 |
[15:54] | Wait–uh, what? | 等等…呃 什么? |
[16:10] | You want to see Po? Oh, you’ll see him. | 你想见阿宝? 哦 你会见到他的 |
[16:12] | Maybe on a doctor’s bed… after Kwan annihilates him! | 也许是在病床上…关击溃他之后 |
[16:20] | That won’t happen! | 那不可能 |
[16:22] | Nothing’s gonna slow down the Dragon warrior! | 没有什么能打倒神龙大侠 |
[16:26] | Maybe not the best time to be wearing these. | 也许这不是什么带负重的好时机 |
[16:31] | I’ve gotta warn my friend. Give me a minute. | 我要去警告我的朋友 等我一下 |
[16:38] | Before this next thing, I want to tell you something. | 不过在此之前 我想告诉你件事 |
[16:40] | Your laugh is really annoying! | 你的笑声真烦人 |
[16:48] | Oof! | |
[17:06] | Oh, no! He’s gonna use the ram slam against me! | 哦 不 他要用公羊震地锤对付我 |
[17:11] | Cool! | 太帅了 |
[17:21] | – Hey! Good one! – Kwan wants to kill you! | 嘿 干得好 |
[17:25] | Bai Li kidnapped me and held me prisoner for, like, | 柏莉绑架我监禁了我…呃… |
[17:28] | w-wha… what day is it? Is it wednesday? I lost track of time. | 今天…今天几号? 星期三吗? 我过糊涂了 |
[17:31] | Wait, what? Kwan’s trying to kill me? | 等下 什么? 关想要杀了我? |
[17:35] | Great routine! | 好老套 |
[17:36] | It’s not a routine! Kwan set Po up! | 这才不是什么老套 关给阿宝设了圈套 |
[17:39] | – No! – Say wha–who? | – 不 – 说啥..谁? |
[17:42] | You don’t remember, do you? Humiliating me? | 你不记得了是吧? 你让我蒙羞 |
[17:46] | Not really. I humiliate a lot of people. | 不太记得了 我让太多人蒙羞了 |
[17:49] | It was quite some time ago. | 那是多年以前 |
[17:52] | I was poised to be a champion, a true warrior! | 我正要夺冠 成为真正的大侠 |
[18:03] | After years of working up to it, | 我苦苦修炼多年 |
[18:04] | I was ready to introduce my finishing move: “the ram slam”! | 我正要使出我的最后一击 “震地公羊槌” |
[18:09] | Then, out of nowhere, a dumpling took me down. | 结果 不知从何而来的一个汤包击倒了我 |
[18:13] | Your dumpling. I was a joke. | 你的汤包 让我成为了笑柄 |
[18:17] | It was your dumpling that cost me everything. | 是你的汤包让我失去了一切 |
[18:20] | From then on, I could only get work… by losing. | 从那以后 我饱尝败绩 |
[18:25] | Help me get these weights off! | 帮我把这些铁块拿下来 |
[18:31] | Where you going? I’m just getting started! | 你想去哪 我才刚刚开始 |
[18:49] | That’s one! | 一个 |
[18:55] | Finally. | 终于 |
[19:07] | Gah! That’s two! | 啊 两个 |
[19:17] | That’s three. | 三个 |
[19:20] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 上 上 上 上 |
[20:50] | Noo! | |
[20:59] | Go ahead, Po. Now you can finish what you started. | 来啊 阿宝 现在你可以终结这因你而起的一切了 |
[21:02] | You can finally destroy me, once and for all. Just what you always wanted! | 你可以完全摧毁我 一劳永逸 就像你一直期待的一样 |
[21:07] | No! Never! I never wanted that, ever! | 不 没有 我从来没这样想过 |
[21:10] | I was a kid! I’m your fan! | 我那时只是个孩子 我是你的粉丝 |
[21:13] | I didn’t even know. I’m sorry. | 我根本都不知道 我很抱歉 |
[21:16] | You’re my hero! | 你是我的英雄 |
[21:19] | No, I’m sorry, And I’m no hero. | 不 对不起 我不是英雄 |
[21:24] | Wait. You can still be one. Still be a hero! | 等等 你依然可以成为英雄 依然是英雄 |
[21:27] | – W–how? – Say: “Ha! Is this your worst?” | – 什…怎么? – 说”哈 你就这点儿能耐吗” |
[21:34] | – What? – Say, “Ha! Is this your worst?” | – 什么 – 说 “哈 你就这点儿能耐吗” |
[21:37] | Oh! I, uh… | 哦 我… |
[21:39] | Ha! Is this your worst? | 哈 你就这点儿能耐吗 |
[21:47] | Your kung fu is too strong for me! | 你的功夫太厉害了 |
[21:52] | Kwan! | 关 |
[21:58] | You are Un-killable! You are the champion of all! | 你才是不死之身 你是万王之王 |
[22:02] | Kwan! Kwan! Kwan! | 关! 关! 关! |
[22:07] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[22:08] | There is no dishonor in losing if it’s for the right reason. | 如果有正当的理由 输掉并不丢人 |
[22:12] | – And the winner is… – The Dragon warrior! | 胜者是…神龙大侠 |
[22:19] | Kwan the Un-killable! | 不死关 |
[22:28] | Thank you, Po. Is there some way I can make it up to you? | 谢谢你 阿宝 我能补偿你些什么吗 |
[22:33] | Actually… you could sign my belly. | 那个…你可以在我的肚子上签名 |