时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | * Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:18] | * never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:20] | * he climbed the mountain top * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:22] | * and earned the Dragon Warrior name. * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda! * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * and master the skills of bodacious and awesome * | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:36] | * Kung Fu Panda. * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * He lives, he trains * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * and he fights with the Furious Five * | * 与盖世五侠切磋本领 * |
[00:45] | * protect the valley somethin’ somethin’ * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:46] | * somethin’ somethin’ alive * | * 山谷里的老百姓 * |
[00:49] | * Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:53] | * Legends of awesomeness. * | * 大侠传奇 * |
[00:55] | Sweet! | 赞哟 |
[00:56] | 爱的刺痛 | |
[01:16] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[01:17] | I got your… ooh! Ooh. Stuff. | 我给你带了…好东西 |
[01:23] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[01:30] | Okay. just gotta do a little squeezy squeeze action here. | 好吧 要挤一挤了 |
[01:37] | Need to work on my… squeezy squeeze. | 需要好好…挤一挤 |
[01:39] | Po! What are you doing? | 阿宝 你干嘛呢 |
[01:42] | Just, uh, hanging. | 就…来看看 |
[01:44] | Stop goofing around. | 别插科打诨了 |
[01:46] | The autumn festival’s in a week, | 下星期就是中秋了 |
[01:48] | and we need to bake moon cakes! | 我们得赶紧做月饼 |
[01:52] | Dad, I, uh… | 老爸我… |
[01:54] | I’m kinda too busy to help this year, you know? | 我今年有点忙… |
[01:56] | I mean, important Dragon warrior business. | 很重要的神龙大侠的事务 |
[02:00] | What could be more important | 还有什么能比 |
[02:01] | than baking 2,700 moon cakes? | 烤制2700个月饼更重要? |
[02:04] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 哦 孩子 孩子 |
[02:05] | And making enough scratch to get that deluxe spatula | 还要有足够的噱头去赢得那个超豪华锅铲 |
[02:09] | I’ve had my eye on? | 我看上很久了 |
[02:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:14] | Maybe, like, being the most bodacious warrior in the land, | 可能 比如 盖世无双的大侠 |
[02:17] | responsible for the safety of all who reside in the Valley of peace. | 要保护所有和平谷居民的安全? |
[02:21] | Oh! That reminds me. | 哦 提醒我了 |
[02:24] | Your autumn festival clown costume! | 你的中秋小丑装 |
[02:34] | Oh, so happy! | 哦 太好玩了 |
[02:36] | Dad. Dragon warrior. Me. | 老爸 神龙大侠 我 |
[02:39] | I can’t be the autumn festival clown anymore. | 我不能再扮什么中秋小丑了 |
[02:41] | And I don’t have time to help you make moon cakes! | 我也没时间帮你烤月饼 |
[02:44] | Okay? | 明白? |
[02:49] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[02:50] | It’s that costume! So funny. | 你的扮相 太逗了 |
[02:57] | Mm. Not so funny now. Fine, Po. | 现在不好玩了 好吧 阿宝 |
[03:00] | Don’t worry about your poor old dad, working his wings to the bone. | 别担心你可怜的老爸爸会操劳得只剩下皮包骨 |
[03:03] | Go! Go. Go have your fun. | 去吧去吧去吧 玩你的去吧 |
[03:06] | Not fun, Dad. | 不是玩 老爸 |
[03:08] | Dragon warrior business. Serious stuff. | 神龙大侠的事务 正经的事务 |
[03:22] | Monkey, get ready for the… whoa. | 猴哥 准备好接…哇 |
[03:28] | Dizzy. | 晕了 |
[03:47] | Except for that puking part, | 忽略呕吐这块儿 |
[03:48] | that might’ve been the best idea we’ve ever had. | 这也许是我们有史以来最棒的一个主意 |
[04:00] | Wow, you’re really getting good at dizzy kung fu. | 你这醉拳耍的真是不错 |
[04:05] | Ah, you can’t fight the dizzy. | 你不能抵抗晕眩 |
[04:06] | You gotta use the dizzy. | 要利用它 |
[04:08] | See, if I aim over there, then I hit over here. | 看 如果我瞄准那里 然后我会打击这里 |
[04:12] | Cool, huh? | 不错吧 |
[04:15] | 老爸 | |
[04:18] | Official Dragon warrior business, huh? | 神龙大侠官方事务哈? |
[04:20] | And this is why you leave me all alone? Humph. | 这就是你丢下我一个人的理由? 哼 |
[04:23] | Dad, wait. | 老爸 等一下 |
[04:28] | I think Dad’s gotten lonely since I moved out. | 我觉得我搬出来以后老爸就一直很孤单 |
[04:30] | And I guess I’ve sorta been ditching him lately. A lot. | 我想我最近有点冷落他太久了 |
[04:35] | Ditch your dad? That’s mean. | 冷落你爸爸? 太过分了 |
[04:37] | – You’re mean! – No, I’m not! | – 你太过分了 – 我才没有 |
[04:39] | It’s just… I’m Dragon warrior now. | 只是…我现在是神龙大侠 |
[04:41] | I have my own life, | 我也有自己的生活 |
[04:42] | and I… he… I… he… oh. | 我…他…我…他…哦 |
[04:47] | Maybe I am mean… ish. | 也许我是太过分了… |
[04:50] | You should make it up to him. | 你得补偿他 |
[04:52] | Get him something to keep him company. | 给他找点什么东西让他有个伴儿 |
[04:54] | Like a plant. Or a drawing of a mountain. | 比如养个盆栽或者画个山水 |
[04:57] | That’s it! | 对了 |
[04:58] | – You’re getting him a plant? – No… | – 你要给他找个盆栽? – 不… |
[05:00] | A girlfriend! Read it. | 女友 看这个 |
[05:02] | “Business owner. Father of Dragon warrior.” | “一店之主 神龙大侠之父” |
[05:05] | “Seeks full-time girlfriend. No old goats need apply.” | “寻找全职女友 老山羊绕道” |
[05:08] | And let the ladies pour in. | 让女士们来得汹涌些吧 |
[05:15] | Uh, Dad? | 呃 老爸? |
[05:19] | Uh, sorry I haven’t been around much. Oh, that’s okay, son. | – 对不起 最近很少陪你 – 没关系儿子 |
[05:24] | I know you have important Dragon warrior business | 我知道你有重要的神龙大侠事务要处理 |
[05:26] | to attend to like upchucking with your monkey friend. | 比如和你的猴子朋友过招 |
[05:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:32] | Listen, uh, I thought maybe you could use a little company. | 听我说 我觉得你可以找个伴儿 |
[05:35] | Oh! You got me the spatula? | 你给我买了新铲子? |
[05:38] | No. But would that have done it? | 没 我其实应该买那个? |
[05:42] | She’s here! | 她来了 |
[05:43] | Dad, I got you a date. With a girl. | 老爸 我给你安排了相亲 和一个姑娘 |
[05:52] | Mrs. Yoon? Okay, maybe “girl” was a stretch. | – 云夫人? – 好吧 也许”姑娘”只是个噱头 |
[05:55] | But, uh, I know you’ve always had a thing for sassy spinsters. | 我知道你一直注意着未婚的美女们 |
[06:03] | Oh, Po. | 哦 阿宝 |
[06:04] | I haven’t had a date since the Chin dynasty. | 我从清朝开始就没约过会了 |
[06:08] | Ah, but that was a great dynasty. | 不过那是个不错的朝代 |
[06:13] | Still, I don’t think this is a good idea. Sure it is, Dad! | – 我还是觉得这不是个好主意 – 当然好了老爸 |
[06:16] | You’re cooped up in here all day with your noodles. | 你成天关在屋子里与面条为伍 |
[06:18] | You need to spend time with someone… that isn’t me. | 你要花点时间和…不是我的人打交道 |
[06:23] | Well, I-I-I-I don’t know. | 呃 我…我…我…我…不知道 |
[06:26] | Dad… | 老爸… |
[06:30] | Here’s the romantic dinner combo! | 浪漫套餐来啦 |
[06:32] | Two soups in one large bowl. | 两份汤一个碗哦 |
[06:35] | And I made us some nice steamed buns for the occasion. | 我特意做了点美味的点心带来 |
[06:40] | What? | 什么 |
[06:41] | You dare besmirch the purity of my noodle soup | 你竟敢用这些…这些…这些点心 |
[06:44] | with these… these… these buns? | 玷污我纯粹正宗的面条汤 |
[06:46] | What kind of monster are you? | 什么样的怪物啊你是 |
[06:49] | Oh, well, I just, uh… | 哦 我只是… |
[06:51] | Do I come out to your bun cart | 我去你的点心摊 |
[06:53] | and make Chao Wa all over it? | 然后到处都摆上Chao Wa了吗 |
[06:55] | Because that’s what you are doing to me! | 现在你就在这样羞辱我 |
[06:57] | Now, get out of my shop, | 现在 滚出我的店 |
[06:59] | and take your steamy buns with you! | 带上你的烂点心 |
[07:03] | Ah! Well, uh, I had a lovely ti… | 啊 呃…我有个可爱的… |
[07:09] | Thanks again. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[07:13] | – Chao Wa? – I made it up. | – 我编的 |
[07:25] | So, I like you. Do you like me? | 我很喜欢你 你喜欢我嘛? |
[07:27] | Well, you don’t sweat much for a pig. | 嗯 你不算是头漂亮的猪 |
[07:33] | So, what are you looking for in a woman? | 你想要什么样的女人 |
[07:35] | Well, antennae creep me right out. | 匍匐在我面前的 |
[07:40] | Are you sure you’re a woman? | 你确定你是女的? |
[07:48] | – Dad, what’s going on? – I don’t know what you mean. | – 老爸 你怎么回事 – 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:51] | You’re being rude, obnoxious. | 你表现得很粗鲁 很讨人厌 |
[07:53] | You challenged that one lady to a fist fight! | 你在向女士们的拳头宣战 |
[07:55] | – Well, she was eyeballing me! – Dad! | – 她冲我翻白眼 – 老爸! |
[07:58] | Oh, all right. I’ll let you in on my secret. | 好吧 告诉你个秘密 |
[08:02] | I was trying to get rid of those ladies. | 我只是想摆脱那些女人 |
[08:04] | Because? | 因为? |
[08:06] | I already… have a girlfriend. | 我已经…有女朋友了… |
[08:09] | What? Really? | 什么? 真的? |
[08:10] | That’s… great! This… this is so… | 那真是…太好了 这…这真是 |
[08:15] | Hang on, Dad. | 等下 老爸 |
[08:21] | Scorpion! | 蝎女! |
[08:29] | Let me out of here! | 让我从这里出去 |
[08:31] | Dad, Scorpion’s back to seek her revenge! | 老爸 蝎女回来复仇了 |
[08:34] | Run! Get the Five! | 快跑 通知盖世五侠 |
[08:36] | Uh… no, Po! | 呃…不用 阿宝 |
[08:37] | Po, Po! You don’t understand! | 阿宝 阿宝 你不懂 |
[08:39] | No, you don’t understand! Scorpion is dang… ah! | 不 是你不懂 蝎女很危…啊 |
[08:45] | Scorpion is… | 蝎女是… |
[08:46] | Nooo! | 不 |
[08:48] | – My girlfriend! – Huh? | – 我的女朋友 – 哈? |
[08:52] | Nooo! | 不 |
[08:57] | Dad, watch out! Scorpion’s on you! | 老爸 小心 蝎女在你身上 |
[08:59] | No, Po! No! If you just move… will you please… | – 不要 阿宝 不要 – 你能不能过来…拜托你… |
[09:02] | You’re making this difficult. I gotta save you! | 你在拖我的后腿 我在救你 |
[09:06] | I’m telling you! She’s my girlfriend. | 我告诉你 她是我女朋友 |
[09:10] | You and scorpion? Together? | 你和蝎女? 在一起? |
[09:13] | No. Really? No. Really? No! | 不可能 真的? 不可能 真的? 不可能! |
[09:17] | Really! | 是真的! |
[09:19] | This can’t be happening. I… | 这是不可能的 我… |
[09:21] | She’s brainwashed you with her scorpion poison. | 她用蝎毒给你洗脑了吧 |
[09:25] | Quick, how many fingers am I holding up? | 抢答 我伸出了几个手指 |
[09:27] | – None. – Right. | – 没有 – 对了 |
[09:29] | – But she could’ve coached you. – Oh, Po. | – 但也可能是她训练过你了 – 哦 阿宝 |
[09:31] | You’re thinking of the old me. I’m not evil anymore. | 你想的是过去的我 我已经改邪归正了 |
[09:35] | Really? What changed you? | 真的? 什么改变了你? |
[09:38] | The love of a good goose. | 一个善良的傻瓜的爱 |
[09:41] | Uh, Dad, can I talk to you privately? | 呃 老爸 我能单独和你谈谈么 |
[09:44] | Away from your… girlfriend? | 不加你的…女友 |
[09:47] | Be right back. | 后院等你 |
[09:50] | What are you thinking? You can’t date Scorpion! | 你想什么呢 你不能和蝎女谈恋爱 |
[09:53] | She’s a convicted, villainous, evil, criminal mastermind! | 她是一个罪大恶极的 罪恶滔天的 穷凶极恶的犯罪策划者 |
[09:56] | Ah, ah, ah! Never convicted. | 啊 啊 啊 没有被定过罪 |
[09:59] | Whatever! She’s still, like, banished. | 我管你 她仍然被…放逐了 |
[10:01] | In exile! Not allowed to be here! | 流放中 不允许留在这里 |
[10:05] | The sweet allure of forbidden love. Ah. | 禁忌之恋的果实异常甜美啊 |
[10:09] | Dad, I don’t care what she says. She is evil! | 老爸 我不关心她说了什么 她是坏蛋 |
[10:13] | Oh, honey. You seem upset. | 哦亲爱的 你看上去很心烦啊 |
[10:15] | – Want a cookie? – I… yes. | – 来片饼干吧 – 我…好吧 |
[10:20] | But it doesn’t change the fact that… | 但这也改变不了… |
[10:23] | Wow, this is a really good cookie. | 喔 这饼干太好吃了 |
[10:26] | I know. All this and she can cook, too! | 我知道 她做的所有东西都很美味 |
[10:29] | – She’s like my dream bug. – Oh, charmer. | – 她简直就是我的梦中情人 – 哦 帅哥 |
[10:34] | And you. You’re staying for dinner. | 你呢 留下来吃晚餐吧 |
[10:38] | Dinner? Pfft. No way. | 晚餐? 没门儿 |
[10:49] | So, Po. | 阿宝 |
[10:51] | Did you know that Scorpion once won a baking competition? | 你知道蝎女曾经赢过一次烘焙大赛吗 |
[10:55] | Really? That’s interesting. | 真的? 这可真有意思 |
[10:56] | Hey, here’s another fun fact. | 嘿 还有个有趣的事 |
[10:58] | Did you know that Scorpion once tried to kill me? | 你知道蝎女曾经想要杀掉我吗 |
[11:07] | Po! Now you are being rude. | 阿宝 现在是你很粗鲁无礼 |
[11:09] | But Dad! | 但是老爸 |
[11:11] | Just look at her. Isn’t she beautiful? | 看着她 她不美么 |
[11:14] | And those eyes… All those gorgeous eyes. | 看那些眼睛…那些美丽的眼睛 |
[11:22] | And that exoskeleton. Wowee! | 还有那美丽的身体 |
[11:25] | Seriously, Dad, I don’t know how this happened, but… | 说真的老爸 我不知道这是怎么回事 但是… |
[11:27] | It was you, son. | 是你儿子 |
[11:28] | – You brought us together. – Me? | – 是你将我们连在了一起 – 我? |
[11:30] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[11:31] | Once I saw that flyer you put up, I thought, | 当我看到你的传单时 我脑海中就浮现 |
[11:34] | “this is a person I could be with until the day he dies.” | “这就是那个我要共度今生直至他死去的伴侣” |
[11:40] | Dies? | 死? |
[11:43] | Look, you can see my lair from here. | 看 你从这里可以看到我的老巢 |
[11:46] | Wonderful. Where? | 太好了 在哪? |
[11:50] | No! | 不 |
[11:54] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[11:56] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么能让这种事发生 |
[12:00] | I’m… Dad! Gotta save Dad! | 我…老爸 得去救老爸 |
[12:06] | Gotta save Dad. | 快去救老爸 |
[12:07] | Save Dad… Stairs… | 救老爸…这么多台阶… |
[12:13] | Dad! She’s trying to ki… | 老爸 她想要杀… |
[12:17] | Did you come to cut vegetables with those? | 你带着这些是要来切菜吗? |
[12:22] | I thought I saw… you were… I was… | 我以为我看见…你就要…我那个… |
[12:26] | Son, this has got to stop. | 儿子 你消停会儿吧 |
[12:27] | You’ve got to get used to the fact that | 你得正视这个现实 |
[12:29] | I’m with scorpion now because… I love her. | 我和蝎女在一起是因为…我爱她 |
[12:34] | Oh, I love you too! | 哦 我也爱你 |
[12:53] | Right. You could hear that. Sorry. | 好吧 你们能听见 不好意思 |
[12:57] | I want you to be happy, Dad. | 我希望你开心 老爸 |
[13:02] | Scorpion, I apologize. | 蝎女 我道歉 |
[13:12] | It’s not entirely your fault, Po. I just have one of those faces. | 这不全是你的错阿宝 我有那样的一面 |
[13:17] | – And you did try to kill me. – True. | – 你以前确实想要杀了我 – 是的 |
[13:19] | I promise to be more supportive of your relationship, Dad. | 我发誓我会更赞成你们的关系 老爸 |
[13:23] | Might take me a while, though. | 虽然可能会花很久 |
[13:24] | But I wouldn’t count on Shifu and the Furious Five. | 但我不保证师父和盖世五侠会赞成 |
[13:27] | Oh, do you have to tell them? | 哦 你一定要告诉他们么 |
[13:30] | They might not be as understanding as you are. | 他们也许不会像你一样理解我们 |
[13:34] | Uh, please, son. | 求你了 儿子 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | You two have a good night. I’m really… happy for you. | 祝你们晚安 我真的…为你们高兴 |
[13:51] | Nooo! | 不 |
[13:54] | We heard that! | 我们听得见 |
[13:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:00] | Greetings and salutations. | 致以崇高的问候与敬意 |
[14:02] | No, that’s not it. Greetings and salutations. | 不对 不是这么讲 致以崇高的敬意与问候 |
[14:08] | What’s master Shifu doing? | 师父在干嘛啊 |
[14:11] | He’s practicing his yearly… | 他在练习他的年度… |
[14:14] | autumn festival speech for tonight. | 今晚的中秋节演讲 |
[14:16] | Mm, that reminds me. | 提醒我了 |
[14:17] | I’ve gotta practice sleeping with my eyes open. | 我得去练一练睁着眼睛睡觉 |
[14:21] | Oh! Good one. | 哦 好主意 |
[14:22] | – What? – Skip it. | – 怎么 – 算了 |
[14:31] | – Po? You seem upset. – What do you mean? | – 阿宝? 你看起来很心烦啊 – 什么意思 |
[14:42] | I take it you’re not so happy your dad found a girlfriend. | 我解读为你老爸找到了一个女友 你不是很高兴 |
[14:47] | I don’t mind him having a girlfriend, | 我不介意他找女友 |
[14:49] | it’s just not THIS girlfriend. | 只是”这个”女友 |
[14:51] | You guys know what she’s like. | 你们知道她的德行 |
[14:54] | – How would we know that? – No…. | – 我们怎么知道 – 不是… |
[14:57] | Not her, per se. You just, um, I mean… | 不是特指她 你们…我是说… |
[15:00] | You guys know what women are like. | 你们懂的 女人那德行 |
[15:04] | Oh! No! That’s not… | 哦 不是 不是说… |
[15:06] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[15:08] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[15:11] | Po, give your dad’s girlfriend a chance. | 阿宝 给你老爸的女朋友一个机会 |
[15:14] | Thanks, Viper. I’m gonna do that. | 谢谢 灵蛇 我会的 |
[15:20] | – Monkey! – Ooh. Sorry! | – 猴哥 – 哦 抱歉 |
[15:22] | I thought we were doing a thing. | 我以为要保持队形 |
[15:24] | Seriously, Po. Viper’s right. | 说真的 阿宝 蛇仙是对的 |
[15:27] | You should give her a chance. | 你应该给她一个机会 |
[15:31] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[15:32] | He’s delivering moon cakes for the festival. | 他去送节庆要用的月饼了 |
[15:35] | Nice costume! | 服饰不错 |
[15:38] | Yeah. Wore it for my Dad. | 嗯 为了我老爸穿的 |
[15:40] | Got him a new spatula. | 帮他弄个了个新锅铲 |
[15:42] | Thought we could all use it to make moon cakes together. | 我想我们可以一起用它做月饼 |
[15:44] | Sweet! | 太贴心了 |
[15:46] | I mean, you guys care about each other… | 那什么 你们互相关心… |
[15:49] | I guess, and… | 我觉得也许有一天… |
[15:50] | maybe someday, I can care about you, too. Maybe. | 也许有一天 我也会关心你的 也许 |
[15:54] | Aww, honey. Sit. | 哦 亲爱的 坐下 |
[15:58] | Fresh out of the oven! | 新鲜出炉 |
[16:01] | Aren’t we supposed to wait until after Shifu’s speech? | 我们不是应该等师父演讲完再吃吗 |
[16:03] | I won’t tell anyone. | 我不会告诉别人的 |
[16:05] | I’m starting to care about you already. | 我现在就开始关心你了 |
[16:09] | Mm! These are seriously good. | 这个真心好吃啊 |
[16:11] | – Oh! Mm. – It’s a new recipe. | 是新配方 |
[16:13] | Mm. No wonder you won that baking contest. | 怪不得你能赢得烘焙大赛 |
[16:16] | Truth be told, I won because I brainwashed the judges. | 老实说 我能赢是因为我把评委给洗脑了 |
[16:20] | To be honest… | 老实说… |
[16:22] | I thought you were going to brainwash my Dad. | 我还以为你也要洗脑我老爸 |
[16:27] | That’s silly. | 真傻 |
[16:28] | Why would I want to brainwash your dad when I have the opportunity to… | 我干嘛要洗脑你老爸 如果我有机会… |
[16:32] | poison everyone in the valley?! | 给和平谷所有人下毒呢?! |
[16:35] | Oh! Yeah, good question. What? | 是啊 好问题 什么? |
[16:38] | Poison their brains! In fact… | 毒害他们的大脑 实际上… |
[16:41] | I’m poisoning you right now. | 我现在已经给你下了毒 |
[16:44] | Poison? Moon cakes? | 下毒? 月饼? |
[16:48] | Oh, it won’t kill you, but it will make you defenseless! | 哦 不会杀了你的 不过会让你毫无抵抗力 |
[16:57] | I was right not to trust you! | 不信任你是正确的 |
[17:00] | This is going to be easier than I thought! | 会比我想象的还要更简单 |
[17:09] | I’ll take good care of your father! | 我会好好照顾你爸爸的 |
[17:12] | No! | 不 |
[17:25] | Hi, honey. Po stopped by and left you a message. | 嗨 亲爱的 阿宝来过 给你留了一句话 |
[17:30] | – He did? – Yes. He said, | – 他来过? – 是的 他说 |
[17:32] | now, oh, let me make sure I’m getting this right, | 噢 让我确定下我传达的是对的 |
[17:35] | the Dragon warrior doesn’t have time for you | 神龙大侠没空陪你玩 |
[17:37] | and never wants to see your face again. | 而且不想再见到你这张老脸 |
[17:41] | – Tea? – What? | – 喝茶吗 – 什么 |
[17:43] | Wha… ? | 什… |
[17:45] | – He said that? – Yes. | – 他这么说? – 是的 |
[17:47] | No. | 没有 |
[17:50] | – Did you hear that? – Oh, it’s the neighbors. | – 你听到了吗? – 哦 是邻居 |
[17:54] | I think they’re building a rumpus room. | 我想他们在建娱乐室呢 |
[17:56] | Shall we? The festival awaits! | 我们走吗 庆典在等着我们 |
[18:01] | Come on. If Po really loves you, | 来吧 如果阿宝爱你 |
[18:04] | then he’ll find you at the festival. | 他会去庆典上找你的 |
[18:06] | I… I guess you’re right. | 我…我想你是对的 |
[18:17] | Where’s Po? | 阿宝呢 |
[18:18] | Maybe he’s bonding with his dad and his girlfriend. | 可能黏在他老爸和女友身边吧 |
[18:20] | More likely, he’s bonding with a bag of almond cookies. | 我看更可能是和一大袋杏仁饼干黏在一起 |
[18:23] | Ooh, you’re on fire today, Tigress. | 哦 你今天火气真大 虎妞 |
[18:28] | – What? – Skip it. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[18:30] | Everyone, please grab a moon cake for the ceremonial speech, | 诸位 为了这欢庆的演讲 每人领取一个月饼 |
[18:34] | followed by the ceremonial eating of the moon cakes, | 然后一起为节日吃下手中的月饼 |
[18:37] | followed by the ceremonial ceremony. | 然后一起为节日而欢庆 |
[18:45] | Aw, pingy. | 哦 平平 |
[18:46] | Looks like Po didn’t show up and doesn’t love you. | 看来阿宝没有来 他不爱你 |
[18:55] | Got it! | 出来了 |
[19:02] | And so, per tradition, | 现在 按照传统 |
[19:04] | we raise our moon cakes to honor the harvest. | 我们举起手中的月饼来欢庆丰收 |
[19:09] | Happy autumn festival, everyone. | 祝大家中秋节快乐 |
[19:13] | No! | 不 |
[19:14] | It’s the autumn festival clown! | 是中秋小丑 |
[19:16] | Don’t you eat that! | 不要吃那个 |
[19:19] | Love this bit! | 有点意思 |
[19:24] | No, clown! You’re not getting my moon cake this year! | 不 小丑 你今年可抢不走我的月饼 |
[19:38] | Look at him dance! | 看他的舞蹈 |
[19:45] | Nooo! | 不要 |
[19:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:57] | I… | 我… |
[20:01] | What’s happening to everyone? | 大家怎么了 |
[20:04] | You… you… | 你…你… |
[20:06] | Yes, dear. Me. | 是 亲爱的 是我 |
[20:11] | How’d you all like my moon cakes? | 大家都喜欢我的月饼吗 |
[20:16] | Ew! That’s disgusting. But it doesn’t matter. | 呃 好恶心 不过没关系 |
[20:19] | One bite is enough to destroy your motor skills. | 咬一口就足以毁掉你的小马达咯 |
[20:25] | You banished me from the valley, but now I get my revenge! | 你将我从和平谷驱逐 而现在我来复仇了 |
[20:32] | By the way, you look ridiculous in that costume. | 顺便说一句 你穿那套衣服蠢毙了 |
[20:54] | So dizzy… I… | 晕死了…我… |
[21:05] | Aim over there, hit over here. | 瞄准那里 打击这里 |
[21:28] | You… you can fight me? How? | 你…你能打到我 怎么回事 |
[21:32] | It’s called dizzy kung fu. | 这是醉拳 |
[21:34] | Made it up myself. | 我自创的 |
[21:37] | – Po! – Dad! | – 阿宝 – 老爸 |
[21:45] | I want you to be happy! | 我想让你快乐 |
[21:50] | And I want you to be the Dragon warrior! | 而我想让你成为神龙大侠 |
[22:15] | Scorpion, you’re a villainous, evil, criminal mastermind, | 蝎女 你这个罪大恶极 罪恶滔天 穷凶极恶的犯罪策划者 |
[22:18] | and I think we should see other people. | 我想我们应该换恋爱对象了 |
[22:28] | See, what’s more fun than spending time together, Po? | 看 还有什么比我们在一起更开心的 阿宝 |
[22:31] | Making 2,700 antidote-filled noodles. | 熬制2700份解毒汤面 |
[22:34] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 哦 孩子 哦 孩子 哦 孩子 |
[22:36] | And with a brand-new spatula! | 用这把崭新的铲子 |
[22:39] | This is great, Dad. And by the way, | 太棒了老爸 还有 |
[22:41] | I think you have some lady admirers over there. | 我觉得那边有几个你的女性崇拜者 |
[22:48] | This could be a very good dynasty. | 这将是一个美妙的朝代 |