时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | * Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * |
[00:17] | * Raised in a noodle shop * | * 面馆里长大的胖小子 * |
[00:18] | * Never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * |
[00:20] | * He climbed the mountaintop * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * |
[00:21] | * And earned the Dragon Warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * |
[00:25] | * Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:30] | * Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * |
[00:33] | * And master the skills | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * |
[00:34] | * Of bodacious and awesome | |
[00:36] | * Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:41] | * He lives and he trains and he fights * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * |
[00:43] | * With the Furious Five | |
[00:45] | * Protect the valley something something * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * |
[00:47] | * Something something alive * | |
[00:49] | * Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * |
[00:55] | Sweet! | 赞哟 |
[00:56] | 父亲的罪责 | |
[01:11] | Tigress, I’m just saying, if we wore matching outfits, | 虎妞 我跟你说 如果我们穿一样的衣服 |
[01:14] | we might feel closer. I agree. | – 我们可能会更亲近一点儿 – 是的 |
[01:16] | That’s why I’m against it. We could have hats. | – 这就是我反对的原因 – 可以戴一样的帽子 |
[01:19] | I’d let you design them. | 让你设计样式 |
[01:20] | Okay, my hat would be invisible. | 好的 我的帽子是隐形的 |
[01:22] | And yours would cover your mouth. | 你的帽子得遮住你的嘴 |
[01:25] | Ha, funny… joke. | 哈 真逗…才怪 |
[01:27] | – Shh. – What? | – 嘘 – 什么 |
[01:28] | “Shh” like you heard something? Or “shh” like you’re gonna strangle me? | “嘘”是你听到了什么动静 还是”嘘”不然你就掐死我 |
[01:31] | Both. | 都有 |
[01:33] | All right, bring ’em over here. That’s right. | 好了 带他到这里来 很好 |
[01:35] | Get him up against the wall. | 让他背对着墙 |
[01:39] | Hand over the money, old man. | 把钱交出来老头子 |
[01:45] | Are you wha- are you kidding me? | 你是…你逗我玩儿呢 |
[01:47] | What is this, five Yuan? | 这是什么 5块钱? |
[01:49] | This wouldn’t buy me a bowl of noodles. | 连碗面条儿都买不起 |
[01:51] | Uh, actually, I know where you can get a bowl of noodles for two Yuan. | 呃 实际上 我知道有家店可以吃到2块钱的面条 |
[01:57] | Do you wanna do this, Gah-Ri? | 你就不能闭嘴么 咖喱 |
[01:58] | – Do you wanna do my job? – No, I just… | – 你想坐我这个位置吗? – 不 我只是 |
[02:00] | Well, no, maybe that’s what we should do. Maybe we should switch jobs. | 呃 不 也许那就是我们该做的事 我们交换吧 |
[02:03] | You could tell me like, “oh, I got this bowl of soup place for two Yuan.” | 你可以跟我说”哦 我2块钱买下了这碗汤” |
[02:07] | Yeah, you try being the leader, | 是啊 你想做头儿 |
[02:09] | and I’ll try being the total pain in the butt who’s all like interrupting! | 那我就来做那个一直打断你的搅屎棍子 |
[02:13] | Don’t be like that. | 不要这样嘛 |
[02:17] | Give us the rest of the money | 把剩下的钱都交出来 |
[02:18] | or I shall smite you with the mighty wrath of my punch. | 不然就让你尝尝我怒气冲天的拳头 |
[02:22] | That’s how you do this job. | 就是这样做的 |
[02:23] | Direct. | 直接 |
[02:26] | He-hey there, you. | 嘿嘿嘿 你 |
[02:28] | What’s… um, how’s your whole tiger… | 你是…呃 这么大只老虎是怎么… |
[02:31] | Let’s not spoil this by talking. You okay, sir? | – 不要用这张嘴破坏气氛 – 先生你没事吧 |
[02:35] | Hale and hearty, my good man. | 老当益壮呢 我的好孩子 |
[02:37] | Despite their malitudinous intentions, | 尽管他们意图不”贵” |
[02:40] | those ruffians harmed me not one jot or one tittle. | 但这些痞子们没能伤我一丝一毫 |
[02:44] | I imagine you’ll wanna be moving along now? | 我觉着你们现在是不是愿意自己离开了? |
[02:47] | You know, normally I would, but I sort of can’t. | 通常我会走的 不过我好像不能走 |
[02:50] | Don’t get me wrong. Y-you scare me. | 别误会我 你…你很可怕 |
[02:53] | Any second now I’ll be standing in a puddle. | 其次我现在进退两难 |
[02:56] | But, um, the guy I’m working for, he scares me more. | 但我们老大他更可怕 |
[02:59] | – Who’s that? – I can’t tell you. | – 你们老大是谁 – 我不能告诉你 |
[03:02] | Because it’s Tong Fo. Tong Fo! | – 因为他是铜佛 – 铜佛 |
[03:05] | Gah, can you believe… | 不敢置信… |
[03:06] | This is what I have to… Darn it, Gah-Ri! | 我真是不得不… 你妹的 咖喱 |
[03:10] | Look! | 听着 |
[03:11] | That guy stole a lot of money from my boss. | 那家伙偷了我们老大很多钱 |
[03:13] | A bold-faced prevarication, sir. | 说谎都不脸红的 这位先生 |
[03:16] | I can’t go back without that money. | 我可不能不带着钱回去 |
[03:18] | Tong Fo will do terrible things to me. | 不然铜佛肯定会弄死我的 |
[03:20] | And he’ll stare at me with those eyes. | 他会用那双死鱼眼瞪着我 |
[03:22] | The eyes are spooky. | 那双眼睛很可怕的 |
[03:29] | So be it. Stand back. | – 那就上吧 – 退后 |
[03:31] | Looks like things are about to get real. | 看来事情会发展得很现实 |
[03:34] | Croc bandits, attack! | 鳄鱼强盗们 上 |
[04:09] | Hand over the money, old man. | 把钱交出来 老头子 |
[04:19] | Perhaps I can be of some assistance. | 也许我可以协助你们 |
[04:21] | No, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[04:36] | He is good. | 他很厉害 |
[04:39] | But not great. | 不过不是无敌 |
[04:44] | This isn’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[04:45] | Well, this part’s over, but there’s gonna be other parts! | 呃 这小段结束了 不过还会有另一场的 |
[04:53] | It would seem we taught those hooligans a badly-needed lesson in | 看来我们给这群小流氓上了他们迫切需要的 |
[04:57] | interpersonal affiliatories, no? | 一节人际”互打”课对吧 |
[05:00] | Yeah, you really kicked some Croc there, old timer. | 是啊 你是踢了几只鳄鱼的屁股 老伙计 |
[05:03] | Eh, Shirong. | 呃 师荣 |
[05:06] | Oh, I’m Po and this is Tigress. Are you travelling far? | – 哦 我是阿宝 这是虎妞 – 你要去很远的地方吗 |
[05:09] | I should be nearly there. | 我应该接近目的地了 |
[05:11] | I’m on my way to visit my son at the jade palace. | 我要去翡翠宫拜访我的儿子 |
[05:16] | Your son? | 你儿子? |
[05:17] | Yes, his name is Shifu. | 对 他叫师父 |
[05:19] | Do you know him? | 你们认识他吗 |
[05:25] | You’re Shifu’s dad! He’s your son. My master’s your son. | 你是师父的爸爸 他是你儿子 我师父是你儿子 |
[05:28] | What was he like as a kid? | 他小时候什么样 |
[05:28] | Was he good, was he bad? Did he get in trouble? | 他乖嘛 还是很淘气 他爱不爱捣乱? |
[05:30] | Did you spank him? What did he play with? What did he eat? | 你打他吗 他以前都玩什么 他喜欢吃什么 |
[05:32] | Did he have an imaginary friend? Did he stick things up his nose? | 他有没有假想的小朋友 他往不往自己鼻子上粘东西 |
[05:35] | Did he ever make that “ah” face? Ooh, did he wear diapers? | 他有没有过”啊”很惊讶的表情 他用没用过尿布 |
[05:37] | Did they smell like kung fu? | 是不是闻起来有股功夫的味道 |
[05:38] | Shifu was the perfect child, really. | 师父以前是个非常完美的小孩 真的 |
[05:41] | His behavior was always utterly provestricable. | 他的行为十足地一本”轴”经 |
[05:45] | Oh, yeah, same old Shifu. | 哦 是啊 和老师父一样 |
[05:51] | Po, do you know the Lao Goo mystery | 阿宝 你知道消失硬币的 |
[05:54] | of the disappearing coin? | 老古神秘传奇吗? |
[05:57] | No, but it sounds cool. | 不知道 不过听起来很酷 |
[06:01] | Do you have a coin I could borrow? | 你可以借给我一枚硬币吗 |
[06:15] | Can I see that again? | 我能再看一次吗 |
[06:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:31] | Whoa, is this ever gonna get old? | 哇 这个会失灵吗 |
[06:33] | Not for me. | 我不会 |
[06:40] | I’m out. | 我没了 |
[06:41] | You, sir, are good. | 老先生 你非常棒 |
[06:48] | Oh, man, Shifu is gonna be so excited. | 哦 伙计 师父会多兴奋啊 |
[06:50] | Wait, should we knock? | 等下 我们要敲门吗 |
[06:52] | Let’s knock. | 敲吧 |
[06:59] | Surprise! | 大惊喜 |
[07:00] | Son. | 儿子 |
[07:04] | Wow, that was not quite… Huh. | 哇 这有点不太…哈 |
[07:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[07:13] | Are you still upset about… things? | 你还对一些…事耿耿于怀吗 |
[07:16] | Yes, I am still upset about things. | 是的 我仍旧对一些事耿耿于怀 |
[07:22] | Well, I brought you something | 我给你带了点东西 |
[07:24] | that might take your mind off it. | 也许能让你不介意 |
[07:26] | My fist! Ha-ha! | 我的拳头 哈哈 |
[07:32] | Don’t. | 别去 |
[07:43] | I see your skills have progressed far | 我看出来你的技巧比起我第一次 |
[07:45] | since I first introduced you to kung fu. | 教你功夫时有了很大的进步 |
[07:48] | One thing though. | 不过还有一件事 |
[07:50] | You never did understand strategy. | 你从未真正明白什么叫做策略 |
[07:55] | Isn’t it marvelous, my boy? Just like old times. | 奇妙无穷吧 我的孩子 就像以前一样 |
[07:59] | If this were like old times, | 如果和以前一样 |
[08:00] | you would have stolen something by now, and… | 你现在应该已经偷了什么 然后… |
[08:04] | Put it back. Put what? Wh… | – 把它放回去 – 放什么? |
[08:06] | Put it back. | 放 回 去 |
[08:11] | I suppose it’s best that you all find out at once. | 我想最好你们全都一次认清楚 |
[08:13] | This is my father Shirong. | 这是我父亲师荣 |
[08:15] | He is a thief, a con man, and leaving. | 他是个盗贼 诈骗犯 马上就会离开 |
[08:19] | Out. | 出去 |
[08:21] | You send me out there and I won’t last a day. | 你把我丢出去 我连一天都过不下去 |
[08:24] | The crocs were telling the truth, weren’t they? | 鳄鱼说的都是真的对吗 |
[08:26] | You stole from Tong Fo. No, indeed. | – 你偷了铜佛的钱 – 不 不全然 |
[08:30] | I merely sold him a priceless jade statue | 我偶然卖给了他一座无价的翡翠雕像 |
[08:32] | that didn’t actually happen to, as it were, exist. | 而它实际上…恰巧是不存在的 |
[08:37] | I admit the distinction is purely infantisular, but… | 我承认两者区别的实际上是非常微”秒”的 但是… |
[08:40] | Don’t do that! | 不要这样 |
[08:42] | – What? – Make up words. | – 什么 – 乱造词汇 |
[08:43] | Infertisular, vortisrompunate, rebaltrification! | |
[08:47] | Do you have any idea how confused I was as a child? | 你知道我小时候有多混乱吗 |
[08:51] | I assure you, my motives were entirely oprivastrian. | 我向你保证 我的动机完完全全是单”重”的 |
[08:54] | Get out! | 出去 |
[08:56] | But Shifu, if you throw him out, | 但师父 如果你把他赶出去 |
[08:57] | Tong Fo will hurt him till he quits breathing. | 铜佛会将他折磨至死的 |
[09:00] | And you know… | 而且你看… |
[09:02] | He is your dad. | 他是你父亲 |
[09:13] | One night, that’s all. | 一个晚上 这是极限 |
[09:14] | How can I thank you, son? | 我该怎么谢谢你 儿子 |
[09:16] | By leaving as soon as possible. | 你有多快走多快 |
[09:19] | I suggest you all lock up your valuables. | 我建议你们所有人把贵重物品锁起来 |
[09:26] | Are you really a con man? | 你真的是诈骗犯? |
[09:28] | Yes, and I don’t deserve a son as fantabulous as Shifu. | 是的 我不配有师父这样出类拔萃的儿子 |
[09:32] | Yeah, I was just saying that. | 是 我也想这么说 |
[09:34] | He sure is fantaspa… namalama. | 他确实出类…什么脆 |
[09:37] | That’s a good thing, right? | 这是好事对吧 |
[09:39] | Po, I want you to know I appreciate you saving me | 阿宝 我想告诉你我非常感谢 |
[09:42] | from those crocs back there. | 你从那些鳄鱼手中把我救回这里 |
[09:44] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[09:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:47] | Anyway, you can stay in here. | 反正你可以住在这里 |
[09:50] | In the storage room. | 在储藏室里 |
[09:51] | Cozy. | 真不错 |
[09:53] | Yeah, um, I’ll get you a blanket and stuff. | 是啊 我去帮你拿点毛毯什么的 |
[10:00] | Help, help! | 救命救命 |
[10:02] | Shirong! | 师荣 |
[10:03] | Hold on, I’m coming! | 坚持住 我来了 |
[10:10] | Shirong! | 师荣 |
[10:15] | It must have been Croc bandits. | 肯定是鳄鱼强盗 |
[10:17] | They guessed we’d bring Shirong here | 他们猜到我们会把师荣带回来 |
[10:18] | and the moment we left him alone, bam! | 就等着他落单 |
[10:21] | They’ll take him to Tong Fo’s lair at Camelback Mountain. | 他们会带他回铜佛在驼峰山的老巢 |
[10:24] | If we hurry, we can save him. | 如果我们快点 还能救他 |
[10:26] | No. | 不必 |
[10:28] | Po, did you actually see any Croc bandits? | 阿宝 你亲眼看见鳄鱼强盗了吗 |
[10:31] | No, but I heard Shirong yelling and crashes and stuff. | 没 不过 我听到师荣的叫喊 还有砸东西的声音 |
[10:34] | There’s no proof he was kidnapped. He could have done this all himself. | 没有证据证明他被绑架了 他可能是自导自演的 |
[10:38] | Why would he do that? | 为什么他要这么做? |
[10:39] | Some sort of con. As always. | 某种骗术 一向如此 |
[10:42] | Undoubtedly something valuable is missing. | 毋庸置疑 肯定丢了值钱的东西 |
[10:45] | – But… – No. | – 但… – 够了 |
[10:46] | I forbid any of you to go after him. | 我禁止你们任何人去追他 |
[10:48] | Master Shifu… That will be all, Po. | – 师父… – 到此为止 阿宝 |
[11:04] | Uh, can I come in? | 呃 我能进来吗 |
[11:08] | You’re already in. | 你已经进来了 |
[11:11] | Oh, can I not feel guilty about it then? | 呃 那我能获得批准嘛 |
[11:15] | What do you want, Po? | 你想干嘛 阿宝 |
[11:17] | I think your dad was really kidnapped. | 我觉得你父亲是真的被绑架了 |
[11:20] | Look, I found this. It’s solid gold. | 看 我找到了这个 这是纯金的 |
[11:22] | If he was faking, I don’t think he would have left that behind. | 如果他作假 我不认为他会把这个留下 |
[11:26] | Trust me, this is a scam. You don’t know him like I do. | 相信我 这是个骗局 你没有我了解他 |
[11:29] | But what if you’re wrong? | 但如果你错了呢 |
[11:31] | I mean, he’s your dad. We should go after him. | 我是说 他是你父亲 我们应该追上去 |
[11:35] | No. | 不 |
[11:39] | You need to understand why we’re not going after him. | 你要了解为什么我们不去追他 |
[11:43] | From when I was three years old, | 从我3岁开始 |
[11:45] | my father and I traveled to different villages together | 我就跟着我父亲游走于不同的村子里 |
[11:48] | selling ancient magical talismans | 贩卖古老的魔法护身符 |
[11:50] | that were supposed to cure the sick. | 那本应该是治愈病痛的 |
[11:54] | Wow, where can I get one of those… They were fake, Po. | – 哇 在哪买的我也想要… – 那些都是假的 阿宝 |
[11:58] | Every night I’d stay up late carving talismans | 每天晚上 我要熬到很晚去雕护身符 |
[12:01] | and painting them to look old. | 还要把它们做旧 |
[12:03] | Sometimes we would get out of a village | 有时候我们要在人们发现 |
[12:05] | before people noticed the talismans were fake. | 护身符是假的之前逃出村子 |
[12:08] | When I was 12, my father sat me down | 我12岁的时候 我父亲让我坐在 |
[12:11] | in front of the jade palace and told me | 翡翠宫门口 告诉我 |
[12:13] | he’d be back in five minutes. | 他5分钟就回来 |
[12:28] | Did he come back? Oh, he did come back. | – 他回来了吗? – 他是回来了 |
[12:30] | About ten years later. | 大概花了10年之久 |
[12:32] | Traded us this golden sword for food and supplies. | 用这把金剑跟我们换食物和盘缠 |
[12:36] | – Uh, that’s wood. – Exactly. | – 呃 那是木头的 – 确实是 |
[12:39] | Whenever my father shows up, it’s always a trick. | 不论我父亲何时出现 都带着骗局来的 |
[12:42] | Well he’s not going to make a sucker out of me this time. | 不过他这次可骗不了我 |
[12:50] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[12:51] | Your dad can steal anywhere. | 你爸爸可以在任何地方行窃 |
[12:53] | He wouldn’t come all the way here | 除非他想见你 |
[12:54] | unless he wanted to see you. | 不然不会大老远跑来这里 |
[12:59] | Goodnight, Po. | 晚安 阿宝 |
[13:16] | It’s me. | 是我的照片 |
[13:17] | He really… | 他真的… |
[13:20] | Sucker. | 陷阱 |
[13:27] | I assure you, this is nothing | 我向你保证 这纯粹是一个 |
[13:28] | but an unfortunate misunderstanding. | 不幸的误会 |
[13:31] | Maybe, but Tong Fo wants to, like, | 也许 但铜佛想… |
[13:33] | misunderstand you in person. | 亲自来误会你 |
[13:44] | Shirong. | 师荣 |
[13:48] | Gah, he always does this. | 他老这样 |
[13:49] | He hides. | 又藏起来了 |
[13:51] | So nice of you to drop in and whatnot. | 真是太高兴看见你栽跟头什么的 |
[13:54] | I hate it when he does this. | 我讨厌他这样 |
[13:55] | It’s all creepy and scary. | 真是阴森森的让人害怕 |
[13:56] | He just comes out of nowhere. | 他可能从任何地方出现 |
[13:59] | Unchain him. | 放了他 |
[14:00] | What? | 啥? |
[14:02] | We went, like, to a lot of trouble and… | 我们花了好大的功夫才… |
[14:05] | Unchain him. | 放开他 |
[14:08] | So was the plan successful? | 计划成功吗 |
[14:11] | Yes, Po was an easy mark. | 是的 阿宝很容易骗 |
[14:13] | I’m quite sure he’ll try to rescue me. | 我非常肯定他会来救我的 |
[14:23] | Dang. | 靠 |
[14:27] | You’d better hope he does. | 你最好希望他会来 |
[14:29] | Once we capture him, | 一旦我们抓到他 |
[14:30] | that Panda will be worth far more than the money you owe me. | 那熊猫可比你欠我的那些钱贵多了 |
[14:36] | But if he doesn’t show up… | 但如果他不来… |
[14:38] | I’ll be using you for a pillow. | 我就把你做成枕头 |
[14:43] | Panda… | 熊猫… |
[14:45] | Not made to run. | 跑步可不是强项 |
[14:56] | what | 呀? |
[15:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:01] | You had this whole scam worked out with Shirong | 你和师荣设计了整个骗局 |
[15:04] | and you didn’t tell us? | 却没告诉我们? |
[15:05] | I couldn’t count on you idiots not to reveal the plan. | 我没法保证你们这些蠢货不会把计划泄露出去 |
[15:09] | Eh, can’t really argue with that. | 呃 还真不好说 |
[15:11] | You can get your knee off my kidney any time now. | 你可以把你的膝盖从我的肾上移走了 |
[15:14] | Did Shifu send you to bring me back? | 是师父派你来找我回去的吗 |
[15:17] | What? | 什么? |
[15:18] | I thought he sent you to bring me back. | 我以为他派你来找我回去 |
[15:20] | Whoa, you disobeyed Shifu to rescue his dad too? | 哇 你也不听师父的 要去救他老爸? |
[15:24] | Check out Tigress breaking the rules. | 快看啊 虎妞破戒了 |
[15:27] | What? No, I’m not bre… | 什么 不是 我没破… |
[15:34] | Look, Shifu is the closest thing to a father I’ve ever had. | 师父是我拥有过的最接近父亲的人了 |
[15:37] | I see. | 我明白 |
[15:39] | So Shirong’s kinda like your grandpappy. | 所以师荣某种意义来讲是你爷爷 |
[15:42] | No, I just… | 不是 我只是… |
[15:46] | No one should lose their father. | 不应该有人失去父亲 |
[15:50] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[16:01] | Po, thank gosh you… | 阿宝 谢天谢地你… |
[16:05] | Shifu? | 师父? |
[16:07] | You know, I really thought you had faked that kidnapping. | 你知道吗我真的以为你自导自演了这个绑架 |
[16:10] | You came to rescue me? | 你来救我? |
[16:12] | After all I’ve done to you. | 在我骗过你那么多次之后? |
[16:14] | You’re still my father. | 你仍旧是我父亲 |
[16:18] | I thought it would be the Panda. | 我以为来的会是熊猫 |
[16:19] | I-I thought Po would come and… | 我…我以为阿宝会来所以… |
[16:21] | This… this isn’t locked? | 这个…这个没锁? |
[16:23] | I’m sorry, son. | 对不起儿子 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[16:32] | So I went fishing for guppies | 我放杆钓小孔雀鱼 |
[16:35] | and wow, I caught a whale. | 结果哇 钓到了大鲸鱼 |
[16:38] | Oh, Tong Fo? | 哦 铜佛 |
[16:40] | I was expecting the Panda. | 我还想抓熊猫呢 |
[16:42] | But no, Shifu. I hit the jackpot. | 不过不是 是师父 我真是中了头彩啊 |
[16:45] | You’re free to go now, Shirong. | 师荣你可以走了 |
[16:48] | This guy is worth way more than what you owe me. | 这家伙抵你欠我的绰绰有余 |
[16:51] | Aren’t you going to send someone to the jade palace with a ransom note? | 你不应该派人去翡翠宫送个勒索信什么的吗 |
[16:54] | A ransom? No, no, no, no. | 勒索信? 不不不不 |
[16:57] | I think I’m gonna keep him for a pet. | 我想我要把他留下做宠物 |
[17:01] | Oh, the fun we’re gonna have. | 我们会生活得很开心的 |
[17:03] | Walks, training, punishment. | 散步 训练 惩罚 |
[17:06] | This is so special. | 别有情趣啊 |
[17:07] | Look at me, I’m giddy. | 看我 我很洒脱的 |
[17:12] | This isn’t what we agreed on. | 这跟我们说好的不一样 |
[17:14] | You were going to get ransom for the Panda. | 你要的是熊猫 |
[17:16] | This… This is my son. | 这…这是我儿子 |
[17:21] | I said you were free to go now. | 我说了你现在可以走了 |
[17:22] | And now will soon be over. | “现在”马上就结束了 |
[17:36] | Sold out by your own father. | 被自己的爸爸出卖 |
[17:38] | Sad, really. | 好悲伤啊 真的 |
[17:41] | Which is kinda what makes it so much fun. | 这某种程度上取悦了我 |
[17:55] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你干嘛的 |
[17:57] | I’m… sneaking up on you? | 我…在偷袭你? |
[18:02] | Can we just fight? | 我们能不能开打? |
[18:07] | Intruder. | 有刺客 |
[18:17] | Shirong, I’m coming! | 师荣 我来了 |
[18:19] | Shifu? | 师父? |
[18:22] | Above you. | 头上 |
[18:26] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[18:29] | This thing rocks, I’ve got to get one. | 这棍子帅呆了 我也得弄一根 |
[18:31] | Hey, uh, we caught that tiger dude. | 嘿 我们抓住了那只老虎小子 |
[18:35] | Tiger lady. | 老虎女士 |
[18:37] | Whoa, I took out Po and you guys caught Tigress? | 哇 我抓住了阿宝 你抓到了虎妞? |
[18:40] | Well, things are turning around. | 真是时来运转啊 |
[18:42] | Yeah, this is great! | 耶 真是太棒了 |
[18:50] | Well, are we both out of surprises? | 哇 我们都惊喜交加啦 |
[18:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:55] | That’s kinda what makes them surprising. | 这才算是给他们惊喜 |
[18:57] | Fair enough. | 还不错 |
[19:23] | Tong Fo! | 铜佛 |
[19:24] | The rest of the Furious Five followed them. | 其他盖世五侠跟来了 |
[19:27] | This whole thing is a trap! What? | – 这是他们的陷阱 – 什么 |
[19:29] | Come see. | 快来看 |
[19:35] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[19:38] | That, my son, is strategy. | 这个 我的儿子 叫做策略 |
[19:42] | You came back… For me. | 你回来了…为了我 |
[19:45] | Yes son, finally, I came back. | 是的儿子 最终 我还是回来了 |
[20:19] | Uh, could you guys fight somewhere else? | 呃 你们能换个地方打吗 |
[20:31] | No! | 不! |
[20:52] | Do you know the Lao Goo mystery | 你知道消失硬币的 |
[20:53] | of the disappearing coin? | 老古神秘传奇吗 |
[21:17] | You haven’t seen the last of… oof! | 你们还没看到最后的…喔 |
[21:19] | Oh, darn it. | 哦见鬼 |
[21:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:25] | I thank you… | 我要谢谢你… |
[21:26] | And the people you’ve taught. | 还有你教导的徒弟们 |
[21:33] | Ha-ha! Sweet, huh? | 哈哈 好温馨是吧 |
[21:39] | I’ll see you sooner this time, son. | 我这次会很快就回来的 儿子 |
[21:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:43] | You know, I was correct those many years ago. | 你知道吗很多年前我做的是对的 |
[21:46] | This place was a worthier home to you | 这里比我所能给你的 |
[21:49] | than any I could ever provide. | 更像是一个家 |
[21:51] | And that’s why you left me here? | 这就是为何你把我留在这里? |
[21:53] | Well, that and… I was a jerk. | 呃 那个…我以前是个混蛋 |
[21:59] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[22:00] | I hope you don’t mind… | 我希望你不介意… |
[22:02] | I changed the picture. | 我换了照片 |
[22:07] | Shifu, I can’t possibly express | 师父 我不能表达 |
[22:10] | the full drestipersity of my… | 我心中满溢的”鸡动”… |
[22:14] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[22:25] | Shifu, look! | 师父看啊 |
[22:26] | Shirong left me all the coins he tricked me out of. | 师荣把从我这里骗走的钱都还回来了 |
[22:28] | That doesn’t sound like my father. | 这听起来不像是我父亲 |
[22:32] | Ah, empty money pouch. | 啊 空钱袋 |
[22:35] | That’s my father. I knew I shouldn’t have hugged him. | 这才是我父亲 我就知道我不应该和他拥抱 |
[22:38] | Well Shifu it’s like your old man said. | 哦 师父 像你老豆说的一样 |
[22:41] | You are utterly provistricable. | 你十足地一本”轴”经 |
[22:44] | Po… I guess I am. | 阿宝…我看我是的 |