| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda * | * 功夫熊猫的传奇 请听我说仔细 * | 
| [00:17] | *Raised in a noodle shop * | |
| [00:18] | *Never seeking glory or fame * | * 从不曾追求功与名 * | 
| [00:20] | *He climbed the mountaintop * | * 他攀登高峰到山顶 * | 
| [00:22] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name * | * 摇身变成神龙大侠 * | 
| [00:25] | *Kung Fu Panda | |
| [00:30] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom * | * 师父慧眼识英才 * | 
| [00:33] | *And master the skills | * 传授他勇气和武林绝学 * | 
| [00:34] | *Of bodacious and awesome | |
| [00:36] | *Kung Fu Panda | |
| [00:41] | *He lives and he trains and he fights * | * 每天吃喝拉撒 学习武术精华 * | 
| [00:43] | *With the Furious Five | |
| [00:45] | *Protect the valley something something * | * 保护山谷里的 山谷里的 * | 
| [00:47] | *Something something alive * | |
| [00:49] | *Kung Fu Panda | * 功夫熊猫 * | 
| [00:53] | *Legends of Awesomeness | |
| [00:55] | Sweet! | 赞哟 | 
| [00:57] | 功夫保姆 | |
| [01:22] | Po, we… Po? | 阿宝 我们…阿宝? | 
| [01:26] | I can’t hold on… | 我快要坚持… | 
| [01:29] | Much longer. | 不住了 | 
| [01:30] | Help! | 救命啊 | 
| [01:34] | Look down, Po. | 看下边 阿宝 | 
| [01:41] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [01:41] | We can eat when we get to the top. Really? | – 我们登顶之后就能吃东西了 – 真的吗? | 
| [01:51] | Watch where you’re… | 小心你在… | 
| [01:55] | Lunch? | 午餐? | 
| [01:56] | Crocs. | 鳄鱼 | 
| [01:57] | For lunch? | 当午餐? | 
| [02:07] | We… got you. | 我们…抓到…你了 | 
| [02:19] | Aw, that’s just… | 啊 真是… | 
| [02:20] | You know, why didn’t you guys tell me they… | 那什么 你们干嘛不告诉我他们… | 
| [02:22] | W-would it kill you to just, I don’t know. | 说句话会死啊 比如 | 
| [02:24] | You know, like a heads up? I couldn’t think of the right words. | – 那个 比如小心 – 我没想到合适的词 | 
| [02:27] | How about, um, I don’t know, maybe… | 那这样呢 不确定 也许… | 
| [02:32] | Do you know these guys? Sure. | – 你认识这些家伙吗 – 当然 | 
| [02:34] | Uh, see, we’re buddies. | 呃 看吧 我们是麻吉 | 
| [02:36] | They’re holding me for ram-som. | 他们抓我想要”舒筋” | 
| [02:38] | – Huh? – It’s “ransom.” | – 哈? – 是”赎金” | 
| [02:40] | We’re holding you for ransom. | 我们抓你换赎金 | 
| [02:46] | Get the kid! | 抓住小孩 | 
| [03:17] | This isn’t over! | 我们没完 | 
| [03:20] | Guy. | 小子 | 
| [03:24] | Are you okay, little guy? | 你没事吧 小伙子 | 
| [03:28] | Whoa, back off. | 喔 退开 | 
| [03:29] | I don’t do hugging. | 我不玩抱抱 | 
| [03:32] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 | 
| [03:34] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不喜欢 | 
| [03:36] | Uh, I’m Po, and this is Tigress. | 我是阿宝 这是虎妞 | 
| [03:39] | Are you sure it isn’t me you like? | 你确定你喜欢的不是我? | 
| [03:40] | ‘Cause usually kids are… Hi, Tigess. I’m Zan. | – 因为通常小孩都… – hi 虎娘 我是瓒 | 
| [03:43] | Do you like beans? | 你喜欢豆子吗 | 
| [03:44] | I can tie a knot! Not a big fan of the kids? | – 我会打结 – 不喜欢小孩? | 
| [03:47] | They’re a necessary step in the development of adults. | 他们只是成长为成人的必须阶段 | 
| [03:51] | So… no? | 所以是…不喜欢? | 
| [04:01] | Not that! | 别那样 | 
| [04:07] | Apparently, the crocs captured him, but the boy escaped. | 显然 鳄鱼们抓住了他 但是他逃了出来 | 
| [04:22] | Zan, can you tell us where you live? | 瓒 能告诉我们你住在哪里吗 | 
| [04:25] | In the blue house by the big rock or maybe green! | 在大岩石旁边的蓝色房子 也没准是绿的 | 
| [04:27] | Thanks for clearing that up. | 谢谢你的整理 | 
| [04:30] | Crane, Viper, I want you to find Zan’s parents. | 仙鹤 灵蛇 我要你们找到瓒的父母 | 
| [04:32] | Search high and low. Dibs on high. | – 上上下下都要搜索 – 我搞定上面 | 
| [04:35] | I always get stuck with low. | 我总剩下下边 | 
| [04:36] | Well, you know, ’cause uh, I have wings and all so I can… | 那啥你懂的 因为我有翅膀 所以我可以… | 
| [04:39] | Just find his parents. | 找到他的父母 | 
| [04:41] | Yes, master Shifu. | 遵命 师父 | 
| [04:45] | I can count to 50! | 我能数到50 | 
| [04:47] | What’s your favorite color? | 你喜欢什么颜色 | 
| [04:48] | Mine is orange with black stripes! | 我喜欢橘色带黑条纹 | 
| [04:54] | Well, obviously Zan has taken a shine to you, Tigress. | 显然瓒已经完全依赖你了 虎妞 | 
| [04:58] | You can look after him. What? | – 你可以照顾他 – 什么 | 
| [05:03] | Master Shifu, I respectfully request that… no! | 师父 我诚恳地请求…不要 | 
| [05:06] | Calm down, Tigress. It’s not that I don’t like kids but uh… | – 冷静点 虎妞 – 不是我不喜欢小孩但是… | 
| [05:10] | Yes, it is. Okay, yes it is. | – 你是不喜欢 – 好吧 是这样 | 
| [05:12] | You can’t do this to me. | 你不能这样对我 | 
| [05:13] | Master Tigress, | 虎妞大侠 | 
| [05:14] | this is a young child who’s been separated from his parents. | 这是一个可怜的与父母分离的年幼孩童 | 
| [05:17] | He’s in a strange place. | 他在陌生的地方 | 
| [05:19] | You know how frightening that can be. | 你知道这是多么可怕的 | 
| [05:34] | Zan likes you. | 瓒喜欢你 | 
| [05:35] | That’s the only thing he has to hold onto right now. | 这是他现在唯一能够保有的东西 | 
| [05:38] | So you will take care of him | 所以你要照顾他 | 
| [05:40] | and you will at least pretend to be happy about it. | 而且至少要装作开心的样子 | 
| [05:43] | Am I clear? Yes, master Shifu. | – 明白了吗 – 是的 师父 | 
| [05:47] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [05:53] | I am happy about taking care of you. | 我很开心能照顾你 | 
| [06:12] | Keep an eye on her, Po. | 盯着她 阿宝 | 
| [06:14] | She doesn’t have much experience with children. | 她没怎么和孩子相处过 | 
| [06:16] | Can do. | 了解 | 
| [06:18] | See, I know how kids think. | 看 我了解孩子的想法 | 
| [06:20] | ‘Cause you’ve got the mind of a child. | 因为你自己就很幼稚 | 
| [06:22] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [06:36] | So uh, , Zan? Wanna play? | 那什么 瓒 想不想玩 | 
| [06:40] | Yeah! | 想 | 
| [06:41] | Well, go ahead. | 太好了 去吧 | 
| [06:43] | I wanna play with you. | 我想和你一起玩 | 
| [06:45] | Uh, no. Go on, play with him. | – 哦不 – 来嘛 和他一起玩 | 
| [06:48] | I don’t know how. What’s to know? | – 我不知道怎么玩 – 还要知道什么? | 
| [06:51] | Zan? | 瓒? | 
| [07:00] | See? | 看 | 
| [07:01] | Just that easy. And that’s playing? | – 就这么简单 – 这就是玩? | 
| [07:04] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [07:06] | All right then. Zan, let’s play. | 那好吧 瓒 我们去玩 | 
| [07:08] | Yay, Tigess! | 耶 虎娘 | 
| [07:14] | Now you come over. | 你过来吧 | 
| [07:36] | Hey there. Are you checking up on me? | – 你好啊 – 你这是来检查吗 | 
| [07:37] | No. | 不是 | 
| [07:38] | No, no, no, n… yeah, sort of. | 不不不不…是 算是吧 | 
| [07:41] | Where’s… | 瓒在… | 
| [07:45] | Tigress! | 虎妞! | 
| [07:47] | What? | 咋了 | 
| [07:48] | I didn’t tie him to the pointy side. | 我没把他绑在带刺的那边 | 
| [08:04] | Again, again, again! | 还要 还要 还要 | 
| [08:07] | Tigress, you can’t just tie Zan up. | 虎妞 你不能把瓒绑起来 | 
| [08:10] | Why not? I fed him, I watered him, | 为什么不行 我喂他吃饭 喂他喝水 | 
| [08:12] | and he is dressed appropriately for the weather. | 他穿得也不冷不热刚刚好 | 
| [08:14] | He has everything he needs. No, he doesn’t. | – 他什么都不缺 – 才不是 | 
| [08:17] | Kids need, you know, hugs and stuff. | 孩子需要 那个 拥抱什么的 | 
| [08:20] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [08:21] | Because otherwise, they grow up to be cold and unfeeling and they… | 因为不然它们长大就会变得冷漠不近人情 而且他们… | 
| [08:25] | Uh, you didn’t get a lot of hugs when you were a kid, did you? | 你小时候没人抱你是么 | 
| [08:29] | Hugs are for the weak. | 拥抱使人软弱 | 
| [08:31] | I nestled in the warm embrace of kung fu training. | 我依偎在武学训练这个温暖的怀抱中 | 
| [08:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [08:36] | Okay, then why don’t you try embracing Zan in some training? | 好吧 那你干嘛不给瓒也来点训练的拥抱 | 
| [08:40] | Zan, do you know anything about kung fu? | 瓒 你知道功夫吗 | 
| [08:43] | Mama boils it with rice. | 妈妈把它跟米煮在一起 | 
| [08:46] | This is ridiculous. He doesn’t even know what it is. | 太荒唐了 他根本不知道我说什么 | 
| [08:48] | So? Come on. | 那又如何 来吧 | 
| [08:50] | Give it a try. Fine. | – 试试嘛 – 好吧 | 
| [08:53] | Watch me. | 看好了 | 
| [08:54] | We’ll start with a basic stance. | 我们从基本腿法开始 | 
| [08:59] | Oops. | 啊哦 | 
| [09:00] | I accept your oops. | 我接受你的”啊哦” | 
| [09:02] | Now, you try it. | 现在你试试 | 
| [09:07] | No. | 不对 | 
| [09:12] | No. | 不对 | 
| [09:16] | He’s hopeless. | 他没戏 | 
| [09:17] | I like kung fu! | 我喜欢功夫 | 
| [09:19] | – No, he’s four. – I like kung fu! | – 不 他才4岁 – 我喜欢功夫 | 
| [09:22] | You have to have some patience. | 你得有点耐心 | 
| [09:23] | I like kung fu! | 我喜欢功夫 | 
| [09:28] | Patience. | 耐心 | 
| [09:39] | Want Tigess’a put me to bed. | 我想要虎娘抱我上床 | 
| [09:41] | All right, good night. | 好吧 晚安 | 
| [09:44] | D… oh, wait. Wait, I don’t know how to… | 你…哦 等等 我不知道怎么… | 
| [09:46] | Where do you learn to do stuff with kids anyway? | 你从哪学来那么多关于小孩的事? | 
| [09:49] | You don’t have to learn it. | 你不需要学 | 
| [09:51] | You just have to feel it. | 你只需要去感受 | 
| [09:53] | But I don’t feel anything. | 但我什么也没感受到 | 
| [09:55] | Then fake it if you have to and put him to bed. | 那就假装有 抱他上床 | 
| [09:58] | It’s not firework science. | 又不是什么烟火科技 | 
| [10:00] | Night, Zan. | 安安 瓒 | 
| [10:08] | That’s your bed. | 你的床在那 | 
| [10:26] | Okay, good night. Tell me a story. | – 好吧 晚安 – 给我讲个故事 | 
| [10:29] | Uh, I don’t know any stories. | 我没听过故事 | 
| [10:31] | Make one up. | 编一个 | 
| [10:36] | Uh, okay, so a person… | 好吧 有一个人… | 
| [10:38] | Boy or girl? | 男生还是女生 | 
| [10:40] | I don’t know, uh, a boy. | 我不知道 呃 男生 | 
| [10:42] | He walked to a place | 他走到一个地方 | 
| [10:45] | and he went in and he bought some… some lumber. | 然后他进去了 他买了一些…一些木材 | 
| [10:50] | And, you know, maybe he built… a thing. | 然后那个他可能造了个…东西 | 
| [10:56] | A boat? | 一艘船? | 
| [10:57] | Fine, he built a boat, the end. | 好吧 他造了一艘船 完了 | 
| [10:59] | A magical boat that sails in the sky. | 一艘魔法船 可以在天上飞 | 
| [11:03] | Boats can’t do that. | 船不能飞 | 
| [11:04] | Why would you want me to tell you lies? | 你干嘛让我对你说谎 | 
| [11:06] | ‘Cause it’s a story. | 因为这是故事 | 
| [11:10] | Night, mama. | 安安 妈妈 | 
| [11:11] | I’m not your… | 我不是你… | 
| [11:25] | Shh, he’s right in here. Smash and grab. | 嘘 他在这里 砸烂窗户抢出来 | 
| [11:40] | Hey there, Zanny. | 嘿 瓒瓒 | 
| [11:41] | How you doing? | 你好吗 | 
| [11:44] | Sleepy, Mr. crocodile. | 困困了 鳄鱼先生 | 
| [11:46] | Gotta get moving, kid. Upsy-Daisy. | 要走了孩子 起来没事啦 | 
| [11:51] | – Were we gonna… – Shh! | – 我们要不要… – 嘘 | 
| [11:53] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡着了 | 
| [11:54] | Don’t wake him up. Were we gonna leave a note or… | – 别吵醒他 – 我们要不要留张纸条什么的… | 
| [11:57] | No, you idiot, we’re not ransoming him from the Furious Five. | 不用你个蠢货 我们不是要勒索盖世五侠 | 
| [12:01] | We’re ransoming him from his parents. | 我们要勒索的是他的父母 | 
| [12:03] | How much you asking for him? A lot. | – 你想要多少赎金 – 很多 | 
| [12:06] | Man, this kid is totally worth… gah! | 兄弟 这孩子可值钱…啊 | 
| [12:09] | All right, Fung… | 好吧 疯… | 
| [12:12] | Quiet, don’t wake him. | 安静 别吵醒他 | 
| [12:15] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 抱歉 | 
| [12:18] | All right, Fung. | 好吧 疯 | 
| [12:19] | Time to feel the thunder. | 该尝尝霹雳了 | 
| [12:28] | We brought some thunder of our own. | 我们自带霹雳了 | 
| [13:10] | Shakabooey! | |
| [13:16] | Retreat. | 撤退 | 
| [13:17] | Retreat! | 撤退 | 
| [13:22] | Hi, Tigess. ‘S goin’ on? | 虎娘 什么事呀 | 
| [13:25] | Nothing, Zan. | 没什么 瓒 | 
| [13:26] | I had a funny dream. | 我做了个好玩的梦 | 
| [13:28] | Was it about crocodiles? | 梦见鳄鱼了吗 | 
| [13:30] | Nah, the crocky-diles were really here. | 没 鳄鱼先生是真的来过 | 
| [13:33] | Didn’t you see ’em? | 你们看见他们了吗 | 
| [13:34] | My dream was talking clouds taught the houses how to fly. | 我梦见云彩教房子怎么飞上天 | 
| [13:39] | Okay, good night. | 好了 晚安 | 
| [13:42] | Good night, Zan. | 晚安 瓒 | 
| [13:50] | – Ooh, ooh! – Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:51] | – We’ve had a little setback. – Ooh, ooh! | 我们是遇到点小挫折 | 
| [13:52] | But whatever doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. | 但我们只要活着就要越挫越勇 | 
| [13:54] | – Fung! – And the… aw. | – 疯 – 还有…唉 | 
| [13:56] | What is it? Uh, maybe we’re no good at this? | – 什么事 – 也许我们不是这块料 | 
| [14:00] | Darn it, Gah-Ri! | 你妹的 咖喱 | 
| [14:02] | That’s just the kind of negativity… | 这是一种非常消极的… | 
| [14:04] | Fung, would your friends like some water chestnuts? | 疯 你的朋友们要不要来点马蹄吃啊 | 
| [14:07] | Mom, I told you we’re okay! | 妈妈 跟你讲我们不要了 | 
| [14:11] | If we were good at this, our secret hideout | 如果我们是这块料 我们的秘密据点 | 
| [14:13] | wouldn’t be your parents’ root cellar. | 就不会是你父母的地窖里了 | 
| [14:15] | Gah-Ri, I… | 咖喱 我… | 
| [14:19] | You’re right. I know you’re right. | 你说得对 我知道你说得对 | 
| [14:22] | Who we fooling? | 我们在骗谁 | 
| [14:24] | We couldn’t even handle a four year old kid. | 我们甚至都搞不定一个4岁的孩子 | 
| [14:26] | We don’t have a chance against the Furious Five. | 我们根本就不可能对抗盖世五侠 | 
| [14:29] | Not the teeniest, most microscopic chance. | 毫无希望 机会渺茫 | 
| [14:31] | Fung, can your cousin Lidong play with you and your friends? | 疯 你表弟李冬能不能和你朋友们一起玩啊 | 
| [14:36] | Mom, I’m not a babysitter for that little brat. | 妈妈 我不是小捣蛋的保姆 | 
| [14:42] | Lidong? You grew up? | 李冬? 你长大了? | 
| [14:52] | Whatever we’re doing, I get fifty… one percent of the take. | 无论我们要做什么 我要分50%…51% | 
| [14:59] | That. Should. Work. | 这 能 行 | 
| [15:11] | A form on the far end of the valley is being threatened by bandits. | 谷底深处一个农场正被强盗袭击 | 
| [15:14] | We have to go help them at once. Right, let’s go. | – 我们要马上出发去帮忙 – 很好 我们走 | 
| [15:17] | Not Zan, he’s staying here. | 瓒不去 他留在这里 | 
| [15:19] | Fine, Zan, stay in my room and we’ll be… | 很好 瓒 呆在我房间里 我们很… | 
| [15:21] | – With you. – What? | – 和你一起 – 什么? | 
| [15:23] | No, with Crane and Viper gone, you’re gonna need me. | 不 仙鹤和灵蛇不在 你需要我 | 
| [15:26] | Leaving me here is a waste of my fighting skills. | 把我留在这里是浪费我的武学技能 | 
| [15:28] | We can handle it, Tigress. | 我们能搞定 虎妞 | 
| [15:30] | And Zan needs a capable protector. | 瓒需要一个能保护他的人 | 
| [15:33] | That’s you. | 就是你 | 
| [15:37] | Yes, master Shifu. | 是 师父 | 
| [15:46] | All right, Zan, let’s get back to the side kick. | 好吧 瓒 我们继续练习侧踢 | 
| [15:49] | Like this. | 这样 | 
| [15:52] | Okay? | 好吧 | 
| [15:56] | No. | 不对 | 
| [15:58] | – Ah! – No, look. | 不对 看着 | 
| [16:02] | Watch it. I’m sorry, Tigess. | – 看着点 – 对不起 虎娘 | 
| [16:05] | It’s “Tigress.” | 是”虎妞” | 
| [16:06] | How did I wind up getting stuck here with you when I could be… | 我为什么会和你一起被困在这里 在我能… | 
| [16:13] | I’m… going to get some air. | 我…出去透个气 | 
| [16:20] | You wouldn’t think a child could hit that hard. | 你不会想到小孩子打人这么疼 | 
| [16:26] | You wouldn’t think a child could hit that hard. | 你不会想到小孩子打人这么疼 | 
| [16:29] | I’m sorry, master Shifu. | 对不起 师父 | 
| [16:32] | Don’t be sorry, just try it again. | 不要说对不起 再试一遍 | 
| [16:37] | No. | 不对 | 
| [16:39] | I can’t do this. | 我做不来 | 
| [16:40] | I’m never gonna get this. | 我学不会的 | 
| [16:42] | Tigress, it isn’t important that you get it the first time. | 虎妞 第一次没成功并没有什么大不了 | 
| [16:46] | Or the 2nd, or even the 50th. | 第二次也一样 甚至是五十次 | 
| [16:49] | When you need it, you’ll get it. | 当你需要的时候 你自然就会了 | 
| [16:51] | I think that’s enough training for today. | 我想今天的训练已经足够了 | 
| [16:53] | What do you say we play some checkers? | 我们来玩跳棋好不好 | 
| [17:01] | Hey, Zan? | 嘿 瓒 | 
| [17:04] | You know how to play checkers? | 你会玩跳棋吗 | 
| [17:10] | Guys, I see it. | 兄弟们 我看见了 | 
| [17:13] | There’s the farm. Come on! | 农场到了 快来 | 
| [17:16] | Let go of her! | 放开她 | 
| [17:19] | It’s a setup! | 这是陷阱 | 
| [17:23] | Right about now, Fung is snatching that kid | 现在 疯去抢那个小孩了 | 
| [17:25] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你们什么都做不了了 | 
| [17:27] | Um, were you supposed to tell us that? | 呃 你应该告诉我们吗 | 
| [17:30] | I, uh… no. | 我…呃 不应该 | 
| [17:37] | – Wa-ta! – Can I take off the wig now? | 我能把假发摘下来了吗 | 
| [17:55] | Fung was right. | 疯是对的 | 
| [17:57] | This is gonna be fun. | 这会很好玩的 | 
| [18:18] | I got the kid, let’s go. Zan! | – 我抓到小孩了 我们走 – 瓒 | 
| [18:22] | Let him go! | 放开他 | 
| [18:43] | We gotta get back to the palace. | 我们得回翡翠宫去 | 
| [18:57] | Get that kid outta here to somewhere else. | 把那个孩子带走 去别的地方 | 
| [18:59] | I’ll handle him. | 我会搞定她的 | 
| [19:02] | Can’t argue with that, cos. | 没法跟你抢活 表弟 | 
| [19:04] | Zan! | 瓒 | 
| [19:09] | What… ugh! | 什么..啊 | 
| [19:23] | Give me that kid. You guys are pathetic. | 把孩子给我 你们真是可怜虫 | 
| [19:27] | Well I wouldn’t say… | 我才不会说… | 
| [19:37] | Zan. | 瓒 | 
| [20:02] | Careful. | 小心 | 
| [20:03] | Don’t wanna hurt the little prince. | 我可不想伤到小王子 | 
| [20:07] | Prince? | 王子? | 
| [20:19] | Stop it, stop it! Shut it, kid. | – 住手 住手 – 闭嘴 小孩 | 
| [20:22] | It’s okay, Zan, it’s okay. | 没事 瓒 没事 | 
| [20:24] | Yeah, yeah, sure it is. | 对对 肯定没事 | 
| [20:27] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 | 
| [20:30] | Yes. Zan, side kick! | 有 瓒 侧踢 | 
| [20:37] | I’m gonna… | 我要… | 
| [20:38] | You’re not gonna do anything! | 你什么都做不了 | 
| [20:44] | Come here, you… ow! | 过来 你…喔 | 
| [20:46] | Run, Zan! | 快跑 瓒 | 
| [20:49] | No! | 不 | 
| [20:50] | Stop it, stop it! | 住手 住手 | 
| [20:52] | Let him go! | 放开他 | 
| [21:08] | If I’m not getting him, no one is! | 如果我撒手 那就没人能救得了他了 | 
| [21:11] | Nobody. Hurts. My. Zan! | 没人能伤害我的瓒 | 
| [21:27] | Oh, Zan, are you okay? | 哦 瓒 你没事吧 | 
| [21:29] | Sure, are you? | 没事 你呢 | 
| [21:31] | I’m never letting you out of my sight again. | 我不会再让你离开我的视线了 | 
| [21:36] | We got company. It’s Zan’s mother. | 我们有客人 是瓒的妈妈 | 
| [21:39] | What? | 什么? | 
| [21:42] | Announcing Zu Chunhua, sister of the emperor, | 朱春花格格驾到 皇上的妹妹 | 
| [21:45] | princess of… | 公主… | 
| [21:46] | Oh, stop that. Zan, is he here? | 哦 闭嘴吧 瓒 他在这里吗 | 
| [21:49] | Mama! | 妈妈 | 
| [21:52] | Oh, Zanny. | 哦 瓒瓒 | 
| [22:00] | Hey, it’s okay. Uh, o-of course it’s okay. | – 嘿 没事的 – 当…当然 没事 | 
| [22:05] | It’s… it’s great. | 太…太好了 | 
| [22:07] | Oh, I can’t thank you all enough for rescuing Zan. | 我都不知道该怎么感谢你们救了瓒 | 
| [22:10] | It was an honor, your highness. Tigess. | – 这是我们的荣幸 千岁殿下 – 虎娘 | 
| [22:13] | Can you come with us? | 你能和我们一起走吗 | 
| [22:16] | No, Zan, but I promise I’ll come visit you. | 不能 瓒 但我保证我会去看你的 | 
| [22:25] | Good-bye, masters of the Jade Palace. | 再见 翡翠宫的大侠们 | 
| [22:28] | You have my gratitude. | 我衷心地感激你们 | 
| [22:30] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [22:33] | Good-bye. | 再见 | 
| [22:37] | Master Shifu, I wanna thank you. | 师父 我要谢谢你 | 
| [22:41] | For what? | 谢什么? | 
| [22:43] | For checkers. | 跳棋 | 
| [22:45] | You know, Tigress, you’re all tough on the outside. | 你知道嘛 虎妞 你外表看起来非常强悍 | 
| [22:49] | But inside, you’re just a big softie… ow! | 但是内心嘛 只是一个大软…喔 | 
| [22:52] | Oh, ow, not a softie! Oh, ooh, a hardie! | 不软 唔唔 你是实心儿的 | 
| [22:55] | Definitely a hardie! | 绝对是实心儿的 |