| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 | 
| [00:04] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 | 
| [00:11] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* | 
| [00:17] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* | 
| [00:19] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* | 
| [00:20] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* | 
| [00:22] | *And earned the dragon warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* | 
| [00:25] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:30] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* | 
| [00:33] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* | 
| [00:37] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:41] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* | 
| [00:43] | *And he fights with the Furious Five * | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* | 
| [00:45] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ * | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* | 
| [00:47] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* | 
| [00:50] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:53] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* | 
| [00:55] | Sweet. | 漂亮 | 
| [01:22] | Po, we… Po? | 阿宝 我们… 阿宝 | 
| [01:26] | I can’t hold on… | 我撑不了… | 
| [01:29] | much longer. | 太久了 | 
| [01:30] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [01:34] | Look down, Po. | 往下看 阿宝 | 
| [01:40] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [01:42] | We can eat when we get to the top. | 爬到顶就开饭 | 
| [01:43] | Really? | 当真吗 | 
| [01:51] | Watch where you’re… | 看着点路… | 
| [01:56] | Crocs. | 有鳄鱼 | 
| [01:57] | For lunch? | 午饭吃鳄鱼吗 | 
| [02:07] | We… got you. | 抓到你了 | 
| [02:09] | Nuh-uh. | 才没 | 
| [02:11] | Yuh-huh. | 就是 | 
| [02:12] | Nuh-uh. | 没 | 
| [02:13] | – Yuh-huh! – Nuh-uh! | -是 -没 | 
| [02:15] | – Yuh… – Nuh-uh. | -是… -没 | 
| [02:18] | Aw, that’s just… | 唉 太背了… | 
| [02:20] | You know, why didn’t you guys tell me they… | 他们来了你们怎么不叫 | 
| [02:22] | W-would it kill you to just, I don’t know. | 叫一声会死吗 搞不懂 | 
| [02:24] | You know, like a heads up? | 预先给点提示啊 | 
| [02:26] | I couldn’t think of the right words. | 我不知道该叫什么 | 
| [02:27] | How about, um, I don’t know, maybe… | 比如… 我也说不好 也许… | 
| [02:31] | Do you know these guys? | 你认识他们吗 | 
| [02:33] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [02:34] | Uh, see, we’re buddies. | 看到没 我们是好哥们 | 
| [02:36] | They’re holding me for ram-som. | 他们抓我换”赌金” | 
| [02:38] | It’s “ransom”. | 是赎金 | 
| [02:40] | We’re holding you for ransom. | 我们抓你是换赎金 | 
| [02:46] | Get the kid! | 抓住这屁孩 | 
| [03:15] | Yay! | 酷毙了 | 
| [03:17] | This isn’t over! | 这事没完 | 
| [03:20] | Guy. | 伙计 | 
| [03:24] | Are you okay, little guy? | 你没事吧 小朋友 | 
| [03:28] | Whoa, back off. | 退后点 | 
| [03:30] | I don’t do hugging. | 我不喜欢拥抱 | 
| [03:32] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 | 
| [03:34] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不喜欢 | 
| [03:36] | Uh, I’m Po, and this is Tigress. | 我叫阿宝 这位是虎妞 | 
| [03:39] | Are you sure it isn’t me you like? | 你确定你喜欢的不是我吗 | 
| [03:40] | ‘Cause usually kids are… | 因为通常来说孩子们都… | 
| [03:42] | Hi, Tigess. I’m Zan. | 你好 虎妞 我叫赞 | 
| [03:43] | Do you like beans? | 你喜欢豆子吗 | 
| [03:44] | I can tie a knot! | 我会打结 | 
| [03:46] | Not a big fan of the kids? | 你不喜欢小孩吗 | 
| [03:47] | They’re a necessary step in the development of adults. | 小孩只是成年前的必要时期罢了 | 
| [03:51] | So… no? | 这么说… 答案是不吗 | 
| [04:01] | Not that! | 别碰那个 | 
| [04:02] | Oh, oh, I broke that once. | 我以前也摔坏过 | 
| [04:08] | Apparently, the crocs captured him, but the boy escaped. | 鳄鱼帮抓住了他 但他跑掉了 | 
| [04:22] | Zan, can you tell us where you live? | 赞 能告诉我们你住在哪吗 | 
| [04:24] | In the blue house by the big rock or maybe green! | 蓝色房子 旁边有块大石头好像是绿的 | 
| [04:28] | Thanks for clearing that up. | 谢谢你提供这么细致的信息 | 
| [04:30] | Crane, Viper, I want you to find Zan’s parents. | 灵鹤 小龙 你们要找到赞的父母 | 
| [04:33] | Search high and low. | 空地全面搜索 | 
| [04:34] | Dibs on high. | 天上归我了 | 
| [04:35] | I always get stuck with low. | 每次都是我在地上 | 
| [04:36] | Well, you know, ’cause uh, I have wings and all so I can… | 你知道 我有翅膀 所以… | 
| [04:39] | Just find his parents. | 快去找 | 
| [04:41] | Yes, master Shifu. | 是 师父 | 
| [04:45] | I can count to 50! | 我会数到50 | 
| [04:47] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 | 
| [04:48] | Mine is orange with black stripes! | 我最喜欢带黑条的橘红色 | 
| [04:54] | Well, obviously Zan has taken a shine to you, Tigress. | 显然赞对你很有好感 虎妞 | 
| [04:58] | You can look after him. | 你来照顾他 | 
| [04:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:02] | Master Shifu, I respectfully request that… no! | 师父 我尊敬的请求…不要 | 
| [05:06] | Calm down, Tigress. | 冷静 虎妞 | 
| [05:08] | It’s not that I don’t like kids but uh… | 不是说我不喜欢孩子 但是… | 
| [05:10] | Yes, it is. | 你就是不喜欢 | 
| [05:11] | Okay, yes it is. | 好吧 我不喜欢 | 
| [05:12] | You can’t do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 | 
| [05:13] | Master Tigress, | 虎妞大师 | 
| [05:14] | this is a young child who’s been separated from his parents. | 这是个离开父母的孩子 | 
| [05:17] | He’s in a strange place. | 来到了陌生的地方 | 
| [05:19] | You know how frightening that can be. | 你知道他会有多害怕 | 
| [05:34] | Zan likes you. | 赞喜欢你 | 
| [05:35] | That’s the only thing he has to hold onto right now. | 这是唯一让他安心的事了 | 
| [05:38] | So you will take care of him | 所以你要照顾他 | 
| [05:40] | and you will at least pretend to be happy about it. | 至少要假装高兴 | 
| [05:43] | Am I clear? | 听清楚了没 | 
| [05:46] | Yes, master Shifu. | 是 师父 | 
| [05:48] | Of course. | 你说得对 | 
| [05:53] | I am happy about taking care of you. | 能照顾你我很高兴 | 
| [06:12] | Keep an eye on her, Po. | 看着点她 阿宝 | 
| [06:14] | She doesn’t have much experience with children. | 她跟孩子打交道没什么经验 | 
| [06:16] | Can do. | 遵命 | 
| [06:18] | See, I know how kids think. | 看到没 我知道孩子们的想法 | 
| [06:20] | ‘Cause you’ve got the mind of a child. | 因为你只长了个童心 | 
| [06:22] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [06:37] | So uh, Zan? | 赞 | 
| [06:39] | Wanna play? | 一起玩吧 | 
| [06:40] | Yeah! | 好耶 | 
| [06:41] | Well, go ahead. | 去吧 | 
| [06:43] | I wanna play with you. | 我想跟你玩 | 
| [06:45] | Uh, no. | 不干 | 
| [06:46] | Go on, play with him. | 上啊 跟他玩 | 
| [06:48] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 | 
| [06:49] | What’s to know? | 有什么要知道的 | 
| [06:50] | Zan? | 赞 | 
| [07:00] | See? | 看到没 | 
| [07:01] | Just that easy. | 就这么简单 | 
| [07:03] | And that’s playing? | 这就是玩了吗 | 
| [07:04] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [07:06] | All right then. | 好吧 | 
| [07:07] | Zan, let’s play. | 赞 我们玩吧 | 
| [07:08] | Yay, Tigess! | 好耶 虎妞 | 
| [07:14] | Now you come over. | 你过来 | 
| [07:35] | Hey there. | 你好啊 | 
| [07:36] | Are you checking up on me? | 你来查岗的吗 | 
| [07:38] | No. | 不 | 
| [07:39] | No, no, no, n… yeah, sort of. | 不 不… 算是吧 | 
| [07:42] | Where’s… | 赞去哪了 | 
| [07:45] | Tigress! | 虎妞 | 
| [07:47] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:48] | I didn’t tie him to the pointy side. | 我又没把他绑在有刺的一面 | 
| [08:04] | Again, again, again! | 再来 再来 再来一次 | 
| [08:07] | Tigress, you can’t just tie Zan up. | 虎妞 你不能把赞绑起来 | 
| [08:10] | Why not? | 为什么不行 | 
| [08:11] | I fed him, I watered him, | 我喂他吃饭 喝水 | 
| [08:13] | and he is dressed appropriately for the weather. | 他穿的也不多不少 | 
| [08:14] | He has everything he needs. | 他什么都不缺 | 
| [08:16] | No, he doesn’t. | 才没有 | 
| [08:17] | Kids need, you know, hugs and stuff. | 孩子们需要拥抱之类的 | 
| [08:20] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [08:21] | Because otherwise, they grow up to be cold and unfeeling and they… | 否则 他们长大了就会冷酷无情 | 
| [08:24] | Uh, you didn’t get a lot of hugs when you were a kid, did you? | 你小时候也没怎么被抱过吧 | 
| [08:29] | Hugs are for the weak. | 软弱的人才需要拥抱 | 
| [08:31] | I nestled in the warm embrace of kung fu training. | 我投入了温暖的功夫训练的怀抱里 | 
| [08:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [08:36] | Okay, then why don’t you try embracing Zan in some training? | 要不你试试把赞也放进训练的怀抱里 | 
| [08:40] | Zan, do you know anything about kung fu? | 赞 你对功夫有了解吗 | 
| [08:43] | Mama boils it with rice. | 妈妈把它和米饭一起煮的 | 
| [08:46] | This is ridiculous. He doesn’t even know what it is. | 太荒唐了 他都不知道什么是功夫 | 
| [08:49] | So? Come on. | 别这样 | 
| [08:50] | Give it a try. | 试一试 | 
| [08:51] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [08:53] | Watch me. | 看好我 | 
| [08:54] | We’ll start with a basic stance. | 从基准站姿开始 | 
| [09:00] | I accept your oops. | 算你不小心好了 | 
| [09:02] | Now, you try it. | 你试试 | 
| [09:07] | No. | 不对 | 
| [09:11] | No. | 不对 | 
| [09:15] | He’s hopeless. | 没希望的 | 
| [09:17] | I like kung fu! | 我喜欢功夫 | 
| [09:19] | – No, he’s four. – I like kung fu! | -他才四岁 -我喜欢功夫 | 
| [09:21] | You have to have some patience. | 你得有点耐心 | 
| [09:23] | I like kung fu! | 我喜欢功夫 | 
| [09:28] | Patience. | 耐心 | 
| [09:39] | Want Tigess’a put me to bed. | 我想让虎妞哄我睡觉 | 
| [09:41] | All right, good night. | 好的 晚安 | 
| [09:44] | D… oh, wait. | 等等 | 
| [09:45] | Wait, I don’t know how to… | 等等 我不知道怎么哄 | 
| [09:47] | Where do you learn to do stuff with kids anyway? | 你是从哪学来的对付孩子那一套 | 
| [09:49] | You don’t have to learn it. | 根本用不着学习 | 
| [09:51] | You just have to feel it. | 跟着感觉走就行 | 
| [09:53] | But I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都没感觉到 | 
| [09:55] | Then fake it if you have to and put him to bed. | 那就假装 去哄他睡觉 | 
| [09:58] | It’s not firework science. | 又不是什么技术活 | 
| [10:00] | Night, Zan. | 晚安 赞 | 
| [10:08] | That’s your bed. | 床在那边 | 
| [10:26] | Okay, good night. | 晚安 | 
| [10:27] | Tell me a story. | 给我讲个故事 | 
| [10:29] | Uh, I don’t know any stories. | 我没故事可讲 | 
| [10:31] | Make one up. | 编一个 | 
| [10:35] | Uh, okay, so a person… | 好吧 从前有个人… | 
| [10:38] | Boy or girl? | 男的还是女的 | 
| [10:40] | I don’t know, uh, a boy. | 我不知道 是个男孩 | 
| [10:42] | He walked to a place | 他走到一个地方 | 
| [10:45] | and he went in and he bought some… some lumber. | 他走进去买了些木头 | 
| [10:50] | And, you know, maybe he built… a thing. | 然后 好像他造了个东西 | 
| [10:56] | A boat? | 一条船吗 | 
| [10:57] | Fine, he built a boat, the end. | 好吧 他造了条船 完了 | 
| [10:59] | A magical boat that sails in the sky. | 一条在天上航行的魔法船 | 
| [11:02] | Boats can’t do that. | 船不能上天 | 
| [11:04] | Why would you want me to tell you lies? | 为什么你想我说假话呢 | 
| [11:06] | ‘Cause it’s a story. | 因为这只是个故事 | 
| [11:10] | Night, mama. | 晚安 妈妈 | 
| [11:12] | I’m not your… | 我不是你… | 
| [11:25] | Shh, he’s right in here. | 嘘 他就在这 | 
| [11:27] | Smash and grab. | 砸窗抓人 | 
| [11:40] | Hey there, Zanny. | 你好 赞儿 | 
| [11:41] | How you doing? | 你好吗 | 
| [11:44] | Sleepy, Mr. Crocodile. | 我困了 鳄鱼先生 | 
| [11:46] | Gotta get moving, kid. | 我们走 孩子 | 
| [11:48] | Upsy-Daisy. | 额哦 小伙 | 
| [11:51] | – Were we gonna… – Shh! | -我们要不要… -嘘 | 
| [11:52] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡着了 | 
| [11:54] | Don’t wake him up. | 别吵醒他 | 
| [11:56] | Were we gonna leave a note or… | 我们要不要留个字条 或者… | 
| [11:57] | No, you idiot, we’re not ransoming him from the Furious Five. | 不 蠢货 我们不是要勒索盖世五侠 | 
| [12:01] | We’re ransoming him from his parents. | 我们是要勒索他父母 | 
| [12:03] | How much you asking for him? | 你要勒索多少 | 
| [12:05] | A lot. | 很多很多 | 
| [12:06] | Man, this kid is totally worth… gah! | 伙计 这孩子要值… | 
| [12:09] | All right, Fung… | 好了 方恩 | 
| [12:12] | Quiet, don’t wake him. | 安静 别吵醒他 | 
| [12:15] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [12:18] | All right, Fung. | 好了 方恩 | 
| [12:19] | Time to feel the thunder. | 该给你点颜色了 | 
| [12:28] | We brought some thunder of our own. | 我们也带颜料来了 | 
| [13:15] | Retreat. | 撤退 | 
| [13:17] | Retreat! | 撤退 | 
| [13:22] | Hi, Tigess. | 虎妞 | 
| [13:23] | what’s goin’ on? | 出什么事了 | 
| [13:25] | Nothing, Zan. | 没事 赞 | 
| [13:26] | I had a funny dream. | 我做了个怪梦 | 
| [13:28] | Was it about crocodiles? | 是关于鳄鱼帮的吗 | 
| [13:30] | Nah, the crocky-diles were really here. | 不是 那些”鳄晕”真的来过了 | 
| [13:33] | Didn’t you see ’em? | 你没看见他们吗 | 
| [13:34] | My dream was talking clouds taught the houses how to fly. | 我梦见会说话的云在教房子怎么飞 | 
| [13:39] | Okay, good night. | 晚安吧 | 
| [13:42] | Good night, Zan. | 晚安 赞 | 
| [13:49] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:51] | We’ve had a little setback. | 我们是受了点挫折 | 
| [13:52] | But whatever doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. | 但我们是越挫越强的 | 
| [13:54] | – Fung! – And the… aw. | -方恩 -还有… | 
| [13:56] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [13:57] | Uh, maybe we’re no good at this? | 或许我们不适合干这个 | 
| [14:00] | Darn it, Gah-Ri! | 见鬼 贾梨 | 
| [14:02] | That’s just the kind of negativity… | 就是你这种消极态度… | 
| [14:04] | Fung, would your friends like some water chestnuts? | 方恩 你朋友们想不想吃荸荠 | 
| [14:08] | Mom, I told you we’re okay! | 妈妈 我说过我们不要 | 
| [14:11] | If we were good at this, our secret hideout | 要是我们适合干这行的话 | 
| [14:13] | wouldn’t be your parents’ root cellar. | 我们的秘密据点也就不会再你家地窖了 | 
| [14:15] | Gah-Ri, I… | 贾梨 我… | 
| [14:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [14:20] | I know you’re right. | 我知道你是对的 | 
| [14:22] | Who we fooling? | 我们骗谁呢 | 
| [14:24] | We couldn’t even handle a four year old kid. | 我们连个四岁孩子都对付不了 | 
| [14:26] | We don’t have a chance against the Furious Five. | 对付盖世五侠一点机会都没有 | 
| [14:29] | Not the teeniest, most microscopic chance. | 一丁点 一丁丁点都没有 | 
| [14:31] | Fung, can your cousin Lidong play with you and your friends? | 方恩 你表弟李东能跟你们一起玩吗 | 
| [14:36] | Mom, I’m not a babysitter for that little brat. | 妈妈 我不作那个小捣蛋的保姆 | 
| [14:42] | Lidong? | 李东 | 
| [14:43] | You grew up? | 你长大了嘛 | 
| [14:52] | Whatever we’re doing, I get fifty… one percent of the take. | 不管干什么 我要分一半…多一点 | 
| [14:59] | That. Should. Work. | 我 看 行 | 
| [15:11] | A farm on the far end of the valley | 山谷那头很远有个农舍 | 
| [15:13] | is being threatened by bandits. | 在被强盗打劫 | 
| [15:14] | We have to go help them at once. | 我们立刻就得去救他们 | 
| [15:16] | Right, let’s go. | 对 我们走 | 
| [15:17] | Not Zan, he’s staying here. | 赞不去 他得留下 | 
| [15:19] | Fine, Zan, stay in my room and we’ll be… | 好吧 赞 去我屋 我们要去 | 
| [15:21] | – With you. – What? | -你陪着 -什么 | 
| [15:23] | No, with Crane and Viper gone, you’re gonna need me. | 不 灵鹤和小龙不在 你需要我的 | 
| [15:26] | Leaving me here is a waste of my fighting skills. | 不带我就是浪费我的功夫 | 
| [15:28] | We can handle it, Tigress. | 我们能搞定的 虎妞 | 
| [15:30] | And Zan needs a capable protector. | 赞需要个有实力的保镖 | 
| [15:33] | That’s you. | 就是你了 | 
| [15:37] | Yes, master Shifu. | 是 师父 | 
| [15:46] | All right, Zan, let’s get back to the side kick. | 赞 我们还学侧踢 | 
| [15:49] | Like this. | 像这样 | 
| [15:52] | Okay? | 好了没 | 
| [15:56] | No. | 不对 | 
| [15:58] | No, look. | 不对 看着 | 
| [16:02] | Watch it. | 小心点 | 
| [16:03] | I’m sorry, Tigess. | 对不起 虎涅 | 
| [16:05] | It’s “Tigress.” | 是虎妞 | 
| [16:06] | How did I wind up getting stuck here with you when I could be… | 我怎么会被留下跟你在这 我本来能… | 
| [16:14] | I’m… going to get some air. | 我…出去透透气 | 
| [16:19] | You wouldn’t think a child could hit that hard. | 想不到一个孩子也能踢这么重 | 
| [16:26] | You wouldn’t think a child could hit that hard. | 想不到一个孩子也能踢这么重 | 
| [16:28] | I’m sorry, master Shifu. | 对不起 师父 | 
| [16:32] | Don’t be sorry, just try it again. | 不用道歉 再试一次 | 
| [16:37] | No. | 不对 | 
| [16:39] | I can’t do this. | 我做不来的 | 
| [16:40] | I’m never gonna get this. | 我永远也学不会 | 
| [16:42] | Tigress, it isn’t important that you get it the first time. | 虎妞 是一次就成功还是第二次才成功 | 
| [16:46] | Or the 2nd, or even the 50th. | 或是第五十次才成功 这些都不重要 | 
| [16:49] | When you need it, you’ll get it. | 只有你要用到 你才能学会 | 
| [16:51] | I think that’s enough training for today. | 今天就练到这吧 | 
| [16:53] | What do you say we play some checkers? | 我们去下棋怎么样 | 
| [17:01] | Hey, Zan? | 赞 | 
| [17:04] | You know how to play checkers? | 你会下棋吗 | 
| [17:09] | Guys, I see it. | 伙计们 我看到了 | 
| [17:13] | There’s the farm. | 农舍就在那 | 
| [17:14] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [17:16] | Let go of her! | 放开她 | 
| [17:19] | It’s a setup! | 是个陷阱 | 
| [17:23] | Right about now, Fung is snatching that kid | 这时候 方恩正去抓那孩子 | 
| [17:25] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你们什么办法也没有了 | 
| [17:27] | Um, were you supposed to tell us that? | 你应该告诉我们这些吗 | 
| [17:30] | I, uh… no. | 我… 不应该 | 
| [17:37] | Can I take off the wig now? | 现在我能摘了假发吗 | 
| [17:55] | Fung was right. | 方恩说的对 | 
| [17:58] | This is gonna be fun. | 这肯定很好玩 | 
| [18:18] | I got the kid, let’s go. | 我抓到孩子了 我们走 | 
| [18:19] | Zan! | 赞 | 
| [18:21] | Let him go! | 放开他 | 
| [18:56] | Get that kid outta here to somewhere else. | 把孩子带到别处去 | 
| [18:59] | I’ll handle him. | 我来搞定他 | 
| [19:02] | Can’t argue with that, cos. | 我不跟你争 表弟 | 
| [19:04] | Zan! | 赞 | 
| [19:09] | What… ugh! | 什么 | 
| [19:23] | Give me that kid. | 把孩子给我 | 
| [19:25] | You guys are pathetic. | 你们太悲哀了 | 
| [19:27] | Well I wouldn’t say… | 我可不会这么说… | 
| [19:36] | Zan. | 赞 | 
| [20:02] | Careful. | 当心 | 
| [20:03] | Don’t wanna hurt the little prince. | 我可不想伤着小王子 | 
| [20:07] | Prince? | 王子吗 | 
| [20:19] | Stop it, stop it! | 住手 住手 | 
| [20:21] | Shut it, kid. | 闭嘴 屁孩 | 
| [20:22] | It’s okay, Zan, it’s okay. | 没关系 赞 没关系 | 
| [20:24] | Yeah, yeah, sure it is. | 没错 没关系的 | 
| [20:27] | Any last words? | 还有遗言吗 | 
| [20:30] | Yes. | 有 | 
| [20:31] | Zan, side kick! | 赞 侧踢 | 
| [20:36] | I’m gonna… | 我要… | 
| [20:38] | You’re not gonna do anything! | 你什么也干不了了 | 
| [20:44] | Come here, you… ow! | 你过来… | 
| [20:46] | Run, Zan! | 快跑 赞 | 
| [20:49] | No! | 不 | 
| [20:50] | Stop it, stop it! | 住手 住手 | 
| [20:52] | Let him go! | 放开他 | 
| [21:08] | If I’m not getting him, no one is! | 我抓不到他 谁也别想抓到 | 
| [21:12] | Nobody. Hurts. My. Zan! | 没人 能伤 我的 赞 | 
| [21:27] | Oh, Zan, are you okay? | 赞 你没事吧 | 
| [21:29] | Sure, are you? | 没事 你呢 | 
| [21:31] | I’m never letting you out of my sight again. | 我再也不会让你离开我的 | 
| [21:36] | We got company. | 有客人来了 | 
| [21:38] | It’s Zan’s mother. | 赞的妈妈 | 
| [21:39] | What? | 什么 | 
| [21:42] | Announcing Zu Chunhua, sister of the emperor, princess of… | 朱春华格格驾到 皇帝的妹妹… | 
| [21:46] | Oh, stop that. | 闭嘴 | 
| [21:47] | Zan, is he here? | 赞 他在吗 | 
| [21:49] | Mama! | 妈妈 | 
| [21:52] | Oh, Zanny. | 赞儿 | 
| [22:00] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没关系的 | 
| [22:02] | Uh, o-of course it’s okay. | 当然没关系 | 
| [22:05] | It’s… it’s great. | 这太…太好了 | 
| [22:07] | Oh, I can’t thank you all enough for rescuing Zan. | 你们救了赞 我感激不尽 | 
| [22:10] | It was an honor, your highness. | 我们的荣幸 殿下 | 
| [22:12] | Tigess. | 虎妞 | 
| [22:13] | Can you come with us? | 你能跟我们一起走吗 | 
| [22:16] | No, Zan, but I promise I’ll come visit you. | 不行 赞 但我保证我会去看你 | 
| [22:25] | Good-bye, masters of the Jade Palace. | 再见 玉殿的大师们 | 
| [22:28] | You have my gratitude. | 十分感谢 | 
| [22:30] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [22:33] | Good-bye. | 再见 | 
| [22:37] | Master Shifu, I wanna thank you. | 师父 我要谢谢你 | 
| [22:41] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [22:43] | For checkers. | 因为下棋 | 
| [22:45] | You know, Tigress, you’re all tough on the outside. | 虎妞 你外表坚如磐石 | 
| [22:49] | But inside, you’re just a big softie… ow! | 但是内心里柔软… | 
| [22:52] | Oh, ow, not a softie! | 不软… | 
| [22:54] | Oh, ooh, a hardie! | 是个硬的… | 
| [22:55] | Definitely a hardie! | 绝对是个硬的 |