| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 | 
| [00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 | 
| [00:19] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* | 
| [00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* | 
| [00:27] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* | 
| [00:29] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* | 
| [00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* | 
| [00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* | 
| [00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* | 
| [00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* | 
| [00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* | 
| [00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* | 
| [00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* | 
| [00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* | 
| [01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 | 
| [01:36] | Why is this happening? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [01:37] | Ha, gotcha! | 哈 我要 | 
| [01:43] | This game’s more boring than my aunty Chu’s acupuncture stories. | 麻将比朱大娘的针灸故事还无聊 | 
| [01:47] | Why does it have to be so slow around here? | 最近生活怎么这么悠哉呢 | 
| [01:50] | Because there haven’t been any villains sighted in weeks. | 因为最近几周恶霸都销声匿迹了 | 
| [01:53] | Well, I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 | 
| [01:54] | I wish something would happen… anything. | 我希望发生点什么 任何事 | 
| [02:00] | – Po, what’s going on. – Not much. | -阿宝 怎么啦 -没什么 | 
| [02:03] | Except that this was delivered | 不过今早上有位特殊信使 | 
| [02:05] | this morning by special messenger to yours truly. | 给鄙人捎来了这个 | 
| [02:09] | The esteemed General Tsin requests a private audience | 德高望重的晋将军邀请神龙大侠 | 
| [02:11] | with the Dragon Warrior at his country estate! | 去他府上参观作客 | 
| [02:14] | My hero. | 我的英雄 | 
| [02:15] | Wow, the legendary General Tsin wants to see Po? | 传奇人物晋将军想接见阿宝 | 
| [02:19] | – What? – Jealous? | -什么 -羡慕嫉妒恨吗 | 
| [02:21] | – I don’t get jealous. – She gets even. | -我才不会嫉妒 -她会有仇必报 | 
| [02:26] | All packed, Master Po. | 都打包好了 阿宝师傅 | 
| [02:28] | I hope you realize what an honor this is. | 我希望你明白这是无上光荣 | 
| [02:30] | You kidding? General Tsin is one of my idols. | 这还用说 晋将军可是我的偶像之一 | 
| [02:34] | He’s one of the most bodaciously awesome warriors | 他是中国历史上最勇猛无畏 | 
| [02:37] | in the history of China. | 了不起的勇士之一 | 
| [02:38] | Hero in the battle of Shin Huan; | 神幻之战的英雄 | 
| [02:41] | Deliverer of the siege of Chou Lung; | 大破周郎围剿的救世主 | 
| [02:44] | Destroyer of the Hun in that war where the Huns got destroyed. | 匈奴之战的终结者 大败了匈奴 | 
| [02:48] | But with no enemies left to fight, he retired. | 打遍天下无敌手之后 他就隐退了 | 
| [02:52] | Tragically, dramatically, | 悲哉 壮哉 | 
| [02:55] | whereabouts unknown. | 从此下落不明 | 
| [02:59] | Until now! By me. | 直到现在 被我有幸得知 | 
| [03:01] | Po, the General is a major benefactor of the Jade Palace. | 阿宝 将军捐赠建造了玉殿 | 
| [03:05] | – We count on his support. – I know. | -我们还指望他出力相助 -我知道 | 
| [03:07] | I gotta make a good impression. | 我会好好表现的 | 
| [03:08] | I gotta show him I’m General Tsin-worthy. I gotta bring it. | 我会让他知道他没看走眼 瞧我的吧 | 
| [03:14] | – How you gonna do that? – I recommend not going. | -你要怎么做 -我建议还是别去了 | 
| [03:17] | Are you planning on giving him one of these friendship bracelets? | 你是要给他一个友谊手镯吗 | 
| [03:21] | No… | 不行吗 | 
| [03:24] | No. | 不会啦 | 
| [03:25] | No, no. | 不会 不会 | 
| [03:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [03:31] | I’ll show him I’m worthy | 我会让他觉得我值得深交 | 
| [03:32] | ’cause I got a hero’s heart right here in my… | 因为我有侠肝义胆的胸在我的… | 
| [03:36] | Pants? | 裤子 | 
| [03:45] | Po’s warrior journal, day one. | 阿宝勇士日记 第一天 | 
| [03:47] | Trudged through mud, scaled hills, forged mighty torrents. | 跋山涉水 翻山越岭 历尽艰辛 | 
| [03:53] | Bravely, I marched on with mighty steps. | 脚步坚定 勇往直前 | 
| [03:55] | Then I got a charley horse. Ow! | 然后抽筋了 | 
| [03:58] | So I hired a rickshaw, ate cookies, and fell asleep. | 于是我雇了辆黄包车 吃着饼干睡着了 | 
| [04:07] | In the end, I reached my goal. The fortress of General Tsin. | 最后 我来到了目的地 晋将军的堡垒 | 
| [04:11] | My destiny awaited. | 我的命运未卜 | 
| [04:12] | Ominously, menacingly, fearfulfully. | 凶多吉少 严峻险恶 令人畏惧 | 
| [04:19] | Uh, can I go now? | 我能走了吗 | 
| [04:20] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 对了 抱歉 | 
| [04:25] | Okay, Po. Time to show this guy how tough and fearless you are. | 阿宝 是时候让他见识下你的坚韧勇敢 | 
| [04:30] | What? | 啊擦 | 
| [04:38] | If this is a bad time, I could come back later. | 如果现在不方便 我过会再来 | 
| [04:44] | Stand down, men. Let’s see what we’ve bagged. | 你们闪开 来看看我们抓到了什么 | 
| [04:47] | General Tsin! | 晋将军 | 
| [04:49] | Hi, this is embarrassing. And painful. | 你好 这个面见得有点尴尬 有点疼 | 
| [04:52] | For the love of lychee nuts, what are you supposed to be? | 荔枝坚果之爱在上 你是何方妖孽 | 
| [04:56] | Sir, I’m the Dragon Warrior. | 将军 我是神龙大侠啊 | 
| [04:57] | Reporting for dinner, or whatever. Brunch is good too. | 来赴宴的 或是赴随便啥 早中饭也不错 | 
| [05:03] | Cut him down. | 把他放下来 | 
| [05:06] | – Thank you. – So you’re the Dragon Warrior? | -谢谢 -你就是神龙大侠 | 
| [05:09] | Yes, sir. My friends call me Po. | 是的 将军 我朋友叫我阿宝 | 
| [05:12] | You can too. Hint, hint. | 你也可以这么叫我 你懂的 | 
| [05:14] | Snap it shut, soldier. Stand up. | 给我闭嘴 战士 立正 | 
| [05:17] | Eyes front. Shoulders back. | 向前看 挺胸 | 
| [05:19] | Suck in that gut. Suck it in, tubby. | 收腹 收进去 肥佬 | 
| [05:22] | – Suck, suck, suck! – I’m sucking, I’m sucking! | -收 收 收 -我在收 在收啊 | 
| [05:25] | You’re no warrior. | 你根本不是勇士 | 
| [05:26] | You’re a soft, simpering, | 你个软绵绵 嬉皮笑脸 | 
| [05:28] | whiny little panda cub. | 满腹牢骚的熊猫崽子 | 
| [05:30] | – Okay, uh, that’s a little hurtful. – Lances. | -好吧 有点伤人 -长枪伺候 | 
| [05:34] | Wait, no, I got a ticket! | 慢着 别 我有邀请函啊 | 
| [05:35] | A golden ticket, it’s… it’s right, uh… | 一张金色的邀请函 它在 它就在 | 
| [05:38] | somewhere. | 某个地方 | 
| [05:56] | Got it. | 找到了 | 
| [06:06] | That’s the warrior spirit. | 这才是勇士精神 | 
| [06:08] | Nice moves, son. | 干得漂亮 小子 | 
| [06:10] | A little test there. | 刚才只是个小测试 | 
| [06:11] | Come on, let’s get some chow. | 来吧 我们去吃点东西 | 
| [06:13] | And then you’re gonna help me rid China of evil. | 然后你就来帮我铲除中国的邪恶力量 | 
| [06:17] | Yes! | 太好了 | 
| [06:26] | I’ll tell you, Dragon Warrior, | 听我说 神龙大侠 | 
| [06:28] | China’s not what it used to be. | 中国已经今时不同往日了 | 
| [06:30] | I know. It’s been so damp lately. | 我知道 最近天气变得很潮湿 | 
| [06:34] | amazing dim sum, by the way. | 顺便说一下 这点心真好吃 | 
| [06:36] | Look around. Evil is everywhere. | 举目四望 妖孽横行 | 
| [06:38] | Goats control the media. | 山羊已经控制了舆论界 | 
| [06:40] | Even the food we eat is filled with toxic poisons. | 甚至我们吃的食物都是有毒的 | 
| [06:53] | Is this another, uh, test? | 这是另一个测试吗 | 
| [06:55] | He asked, rather hopefully. | 俺满怀期待地问一下 | 
| [07:09] | Well done. | 很好 | 
| [07:10] | You can see the toxins flying through the air, can’t you? | 你能看到这些毒物漫天飞舞 是吧 | 
| [07:13] | I remember this one time with Minister Cho Li. | 我记得这情形是和赵礼部长一起的时候 | 
| [07:29] | Well done. | 很好 | 
| [07:30] | I like you, Dragon Warrior. | 我很欣赏你 神龙大侠 | 
| [07:32] | I like you too, General. | 我也很欣赏你 将军 | 
| [07:34] | You got the spirit. You got the fire. | 你士气高昂 你热情如火 | 
| [07:37] | You got the smell of burnt bamboo on a wet Saturday. | 在一个潮湿的周六你却身上有着烧焦的竹子味 | 
| [07:41] | Is that… good? | 这是种赞美吗 | 
| [07:44] | General, Hundun has been sighted on the property. | 将军 混沌已经踏入我们的领域 | 
| [07:47] | Hundun the rhino, here? | 混沌 那头犀牛 在这里吗 | 
| [07:49] | It’s go time, soldier. | 该出发了 战士 | 
| [07:55] | Sweet. Closet. | 密室 好漂亮 | 
| [07:58] | I’ve collected rare weapons from all over the world. | 我从世界各地收集到了许多珍稀的武器 | 
| [08:00] | Like this one. | 比如这个 | 
| [08:04] | I call it Mr. Kaboom. | 我把它叫做卡布姆先生 | 
| [08:07] | Can’t talk. So awesome. | 叹为观止 太厉害了 | 
| [08:11] | You up for this, Dragon Warrior? | 你准备用这个吗 神龙大侠 | 
| [08:14] | General, us rough, tough warriors of the Jade Palace have a saying: | 将军 我们玉殿的硬汉们秉持着这样的信条 | 
| [08:46] | Keep it down, Dragon Warrior. Stealth is everything. | 小声点 神龙大侠 注意隐蔽 | 
| [08:50] | Don’t worry, General. He’s mine. | 别担心 将军 把他交给我吧 | 
| [08:58] | Sorry, I sort of broke your weapon there. | 抱歉 我把你的武器弄坏了 | 
| [09:01] | To the pure warrior, anything can be a weapon. | 对于一个真正的战士来说 一切皆是武器 | 
| [09:06] | Nicely done, General. But you ever seen this one? | 做得真漂亮 将军 不过你见过这个吗 | 
| [09:11] | Booyah! | 哦耶 | 
| [09:15] | Atta boy. I knew you were right for this. | 好小子 我就知道你是为战场而生的 | 
| [09:21] | I smell something. | 我闻到了什么 | 
| [09:23] | – Rhino musk. – Eww. | -犀牛麝香的味道 -真恶心 | 
| [09:25] | He’s close. Think you can take him? | 他就在附近 你觉得能拿下他吗 | 
| [09:27] | Think? I don’t think. | 觉得 我才不用觉得 | 
| [09:29] | I just… mull things over a little bit and then, uh… | 我只会深思熟虑一下 然后 | 
| [09:34] | – Let’s bag us a rhino! – Go get him. | -让我们来抓头犀牛吧 -去抓他 | 
| [09:44] | You, where is the bakery? | 问你 面包店在哪 | 
| [09:46] | – I… what? – The bakery? | -我…什么 -面包店 | 
| [09:49] | I received this coupon for free plum pie. | 我收到了这张免费领梅子派的优惠券 | 
| [09:52] | I love plum pie like a circle of plum love | 我喜欢梅子派 喜欢一堆梅子 | 
| [09:54] | greeting it’s rhino mouth in eating that I do! | 在我吃的时候摆出欢迎品尝的样子 | 
| [09:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [10:04] | What is it? | 什么意思 | 
| [10:09] | Is it a story or a song title? How many words? | 是一个故事还是歌名 有几个字 | 
| [10:12] | The rhino’s coming, so hide. | 犀牛来了 藏起来 | 
| [10:15] | Hey! I’m here to claim my free pie, | 喂 我是来领免费的梅子派的 | 
| [10:18] | which will be free and requiring no compensation. | 是完全免费的 | 
| [10:21] | A pie! | 一个派 | 
| [10:23] | What’s he talking about? | 他说什么呢 | 
| [10:24] | I lured him here with a fake coupon. | 我用一张假的优惠券把他诱骗到了这里 | 
| [10:26] | Rhinos can’t resist pie. | 犀牛无法抗拒派的诱惑 | 
| [10:30] | What do you mean, lured him? | 你什么意思 引诱他 | 
| [10:31] | After he committed a crime? | 在他犯下罪行以后 | 
| [10:32] | Crime? What crime? | 犯罪 犯什么罪 | 
| [10:34] | I lured him here so I could hunt him. | 我引诱他来这里是为了能猎捕他 | 
| [10:37] | Hunt him? Like “Hunt him” hunt him? | 猎捕他 像打猎一样猎捕他 | 
| [10:40] | Affirmative. Hunt him for sport. | 完全正确 猎捕他以供消遣 | 
| [10:43] | – That’s what I do. – Um, is this another test? | -我就是干这行的 -这又是一个测试吗 | 
| [10:46] | ‘Cause if Hundun hasn’t done anything wrong | 因为如果混沌没有犯法 | 
| [10:49] | then hunting him is, what’s the word? Hmm… wrong?! | 那么猎捕他就是 怎么说来着 错的 | 
| [10:52] | Is this your way of angling for the first shot at him? | 这是你为了能够给他第一击而采取的策略吗 | 
| [10:56] | Go get him, Dragon Warrior. | 你去把他拿下吧 神龙大侠 | 
| [10:58] | – But I… – Go get him! | -但是我 -去拿下他 | 
| [11:08] | Well, go on, go on, go on. | 快点 快点 快点 | 
| [11:17] | Come on, panda. | 射击啊 熊猫 | 
| [11:19] | Now, before he runs away all scared. | 就现在 趁他还没落荒而逃之前 | 
| [11:27] | Test or not, I cannot let this happen. | 不论是否是测试 我都不能让这事发生 | 
| [11:34] | – Po! – You spooked him. | -阿宝 -你吓到他了 | 
| [11:36] | Uh, I’ll get him, General. Wait here. | 让我来抓他 将军 你等在这里 | 
| [11:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [11:41] | Of course, pie. Did you get my pies? | 当然了 派 你拿了我的派吗 | 
| [11:45] | No, wait, wait, Hundun. You’ve gotta get out of here. | 不 等等 混沌 你得离开这里 | 
| [11:48] | This guy’s after your hide. Literally. | 那人就在你身后 真的 | 
| [11:51] | Don’t try to bamboozle me with | 别想用你那轻柔的嗓音 | 
| [11:52] | your soft talking of whispered puzzlement. | 低声迷惑我 | 
| [11:54] | I want my plum pie. Which is round. And pie-like! | 我要梅子馅饼 圆圆的 像派 | 
| [12:01] | Get down, Po. | 趴下 阿宝 | 
| [12:02] | Pie robber! | 派强盗 | 
| [12:05] | Way to wear him down, soldier. | 就该先消耗他的体力 战士 | 
| [12:07] | Come on, you horn-plated bootlicker. | 来啊 装犀角的马屁精 | 
| [12:21] | Hundun, you’ve gotta get out of… uh-oh. | 混沌 你得离开这里… | 
| [12:24] | You have to run, I’m trying to… | 你快跑 我会试着… | 
| [12:28] | Seriously, you… | 说真的 你… | 
| [12:37] | Well, I’ll be dipped in hot mustard. | 真是太令人震惊了 | 
| [12:39] | – You did it, Dragon Warrior. – Yeah, I guess I did. | -你做到了 神龙大侠 -我想是的 | 
| [12:44] | Great hunt. Bracing. | 打到大猎物了 令人振奋 | 
| [12:48] | Oh, he’s still kicking. | 他还在动 | 
| [12:49] | Uh, listen, this has been fun, really, | 听着 这事真的很有趣 | 
| [12:51] | but, uh, why don’t I take it from here? | 但现在 不如让我来收尾吧 | 
| [12:54] | I’ll get Hundun to Chor Ghom prison for, uh, trespassing. | 我要以非法入侵把混沌送到磕岗天牢 | 
| [12:58] | Chor Ghom? Nonsense. | 磕岗天牢 胡说八道 | 
| [13:01] | We’ll put him in with the others. | 我们要把他关到别的地方 | 
| [13:02] | Oh, well, well, uh… Others? | 别的地方 | 
| [13:05] | I store them here for safekeeping. | 为了妥善管理 我把他们都关在这里 | 
| [13:07] | It’s the finest collection in China, by the way. | 顺便一提 这是全中国最棒的收藏了 | 
| [13:11] | Scorpion! | 蝎子 | 
| [13:14] | Temutai? | 天泰 | 
| [13:16] | Oh… Fung and Gary… uh, Gah-ri! | 方恩和贾理… 是贾梨 | 
| [13:18] | What have you done to them? | 你对他们做了什么 | 
| [13:20] | I used the powder of the Zou Chow plant | 我用了从邹昼植物中提炼的粉末 | 
| [13:22] | to place them in a deep sleep. | 让他们陷入深度睡眠 | 
| [13:24] | They’re awake, but completely unable to move. | 他们醒着 但完全不能动弹 | 
| [13:26] | How about that, neat, huh? | 怎么样 干净利落吧 | 
| [13:32] | Yeah, I know. The eye thing’s kinda creepy. | 我懂的 眼睛什么的还是挺吓人的 | 
| [13:35] | Oh… look at the hourglass. | 时间不早了 | 
| [13:37] | I… really should be going and, | 我真该走了 | 
| [13:40] | uh, let you get back to being crazy. | 你继续在这里发疯吧 | 
| [13:43] | Dragon Warrior, I assure you I am completely sane. | 神龙大侠 我保证自己很清醒 | 
| [13:48] | Now put this copper wok on your head. | 现在把铜锅套头上 | 
| [13:50] | It’ll keep out the wiggling skull crack vibratories. | 它能避免扭摆震动造成的头骨开裂 | 
| [13:54] | – O’kay… – Prepare the specimen. | -好吧 -标本就位 | 
| [14:18] | General, wait. | 将军 等等 | 
| [14:30] | Now he’s completely helpless. | 这下 他只能任我摆布了 | 
| [14:33] | And he really pulls the room together, don’t he? | 而且屋子马上就满了 不是吗 | 
| [14:40] | So, just to recap, you lure dangerous villains here | 我重述一下 你诱惑危险的坏人来这里 | 
| [14:43] | to freeze them for fun? | 为了消遣就冻住他们 | 
| [14:45] | Soon, I’ll have all the evil in China locked away right here. | 不久 我会把全中国的坏人都锁在这里 | 
| [14:58] | Ah, it’s good to laugh. | 笑一笑 十年少 | 
| [15:00] | Sorry, General. | 抱歉 将军 | 
| [15:02] | Have you lost your tiny wits? | 你是疯了吗 | 
| [15:04] | Sir, I’m sorry. I wanted to win your respect. | 先生 抱歉 我曾想赢得你的尊重 | 
| [15:08] | But, respectfully, you’re kinda bonkers. | 但 恕我冒昧 你有点疯了 | 
| [15:10] | This is wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong! | 这是错的 大错特错 | 
| [15:18] | Oh, I see. Thank you for opening my eyes. | 我明白了 多谢你让我认清事实 | 
| [15:22] | I was wrong. | 我是错了 | 
| [15:25] | About you! You’re just like the rest of them! | 看错你了 你和别人都一样 | 
| [15:27] | You’re a huge disappointment to me, boy. | 我对你非常失望 孩子 | 
| [15:30] | But on the upside, you’re gonna look just great on my wall. | 另一方面 把你挂在我的墙上也挺不错 | 
| [15:40] | You’re mine, Dragon Warrior. | 你是我的了 神龙大侠 | 
| [15:42] | General, don’t. | 将军 不要 | 
| [15:43] | I’m one of the good guys. Good! | 我是好人 非常好的 | 
| [15:45] | Ha, that’s just what the voices in my head want me to believe! | 那只是我脑海里想要我相信的声音罢了 | 
| [15:55] | Ha, who’s the hunter and who’s the hunted huntee… | 现在谁是猎人 谁是被猎的… | 
| [15:58] | guy thing now? | 家伙了 | 
| [16:02] | Pepper juice. | 辣椒水 | 
| [16:02] | Ah, sting-y! Ooh, it burns, ooh! | 刺痛 好辣 | 
| [16:11] | Get up and run, boy. | 起来 快跑 孩子 | 
| [16:49] | Nowhere to run, panda. | 无处可逃了 熊猫 | 
| [16:55] | Impending pain! Impending pain! | 要痛了 要痛了 | 
| [17:10] | I made it. I’m alive. | 成功了 我还活着 | 
| [17:13] | I gotta get back to the Jade Palace. I gotta get out of here. | 我要回玉殿 我要离开这里 | 
| [17:21] | The selfish Dragon Warrior. | 神龙自私大侠 | 
| [17:24] | Saving himself while others are left unsaved. | 只顾自己离开 不救别人脱困 | 
| [17:28] | Through his not saving them. | 因为他袖手旁观 | 
| [17:31] | Hundun? I… I barely got out of there alive. | 混沌 我 我好不容易才逃出来 | 
| [17:35] | And the rest of us? Those that are currently innocent? | 那我们呢 我们这么无辜 | 
| [17:38] | You are no warrior. You are selfish. | 你根本不像个勇士 你是个自私小人 | 
| [17:42] | And whatever is the opposite of a warrior. | 勇士该有的所有品质 | 
| [17:46] | That’s you. | 你都没有 | 
| [17:49] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:52] | Brain-trauma Hundun is right. | 脑补出来的混沌说得对 | 
| [17:54] | I can’t leave those guys there. | 我不能把他们留在那里 | 
| [17:56] | I gotta go back and help them. | 我得回去救他们 | 
| [18:13] | Okay, bad guys. | 好的 坏家伙们 | 
| [18:15] | For some weird reason, I’m here to save you. | 不知道为什么 我回来救你们了 | 
| [18:29] | Okay… It’s righty tighty, lefty, uh, what is it? | 好 右拧紧 左 额 怎么来着 | 
| [18:32] | Lefty… | 左… | 
| [18:33] | Loser. | 白痴 | 
| [18:34] | No, it’s not “Loser.” It’s lefty, um… | 不是白痴 是左… | 
| [18:38] | Okay, loser. | 好吧 是白痴 | 
| [18:43] | Gotcha now. | 这下可抓到你了 | 
| [18:46] | General, I came here because you were a hero. | 将军 我来这里是因为你曾是个英雄 | 
| [18:49] | Were? | 曾是 | 
| [18:50] | Yes, but “Were” Could be “Are” | 对 但”曾是”可以变成”是” | 
| [18:53] | if…if…if…ah, you’re acting crazy, General. | 只要 只要 你行为举止不正常 将军 | 
| [18:57] | This isn’t the way of a hero. | 那不是英雄该有的做法 | 
| [18:58] | You’re right, this is. | 那不是 这才是 | 
| [19:11] | How do you like that green gas? Wait, green gas? | 绿气感觉爽吗 等等 怎么是绿气 | 
| [19:15] | I switched the hoses. | 我把管子换了 | 
| [19:20] | But that’ll wake them up, you rancid dumpling. | 他们会醒来的 你个死胖子 | 
| [19:38] | You. You will pay for what you have done to us | 你 你要为你的所作所为付出代价 | 
| [19:41] | by paying us for what you have done. To us! | 通过向我们 为你的所作所为 付出代价 | 
| [20:00] | Fine. I ain’t running. | 好 我不跑 | 
| [20:02] | Do you worst, evil-mongers. | 一起上吧 恶棍们 | 
| [20:06] | Get him! | 灭了他 | 
| [20:21] | Fung. | 方恩 | 
| [20:36] | Wha…? | 什… | 
| [20:57] | That all… that all you got? | 你们 你们就这点本事 | 
| [21:01] | I sprinkle punks like you in my… steamed custard… pie. | 你们这种小虾米 我能洒在蒸蛋派里吃 | 
| [21:05] | Mmm, pie. | 我爱派 | 
| [21:14] | Get away from the General. | 不许伤害将军 | 
| [21:15] | He’s a great leader, who’s just gone a little nutty. | 他是个好将领 只是最近有点古怪 | 
| [21:19] | Okay, a lot nutty. | 好吧 非常古怪 | 
| [21:21] | Okay, I’m talking certifiably whacked out looney… | 就是指丧失理智 精神失常 疯狂 | 
| [21:23] | – I think they get the idea. – Right. | -我觉得他们听得懂 -好吧 | 
| [21:26] | Now, back off, all of you. | 退后 所有人 退后 | 
| [21:28] | I’m an expert at using this… | 我很会用这个… | 
| [21:36] | Thank you, Dragon Warrior. Goodbye! | 谢了 神龙大侠 再见 | 
| [21:47] | This is not over. Because it will continue. | 这事没完 因为还会继续 | 
| [21:58] | Nice work, Dragon Warrior. | 干得不错啊 神龙大侠 | 
| [22:00] | Despite letting my life’s work run through a hole in the wall, | 除了在墙上打洞 把我毕生心血放走这部分 | 
| [22:05] | we made quite a team. | 我们合作很愉快 | 
| [22:07] | Except for you being totally evil and all. | 再除了你帮坏人这部分 | 
| [22:11] | And except for you being as crazy as a big bag of cuckoo. | 还除了你疯得跟一群布谷鸟一样 | 
| [22:16] | Touche. | 说得好 | 
| [22:17] | So what are you gonna do now? Freeze me like I did them? | 所以你要怎么做 把我也冻起来吗 | 
| [22:22] | Hoist me with my own petard? | 让我自食其果 | 
| [22:24] | Don’t have a… petard handy, | 我没有 果子 | 
| [22:27] | but, uh, I do have another idea. | 但我另有主意 | 
| [22:32] | They can’t keep me in here forever, Po. | 你们不能一直关着我 阿宝 | 
| [22:34] | You’ll see. China needs me. | 等着瞧吧 中国需要我 | 
| [22:37] | When I get out, I’ll build a huge boat from… | 等我出去 我要造一个大船 | 
| [22:41] | noodles and jam… and stuff. | 用面条和果酱 什么的 | 
| [22:48] | O’kay, bye. | 好吧 拜拜 | 
| [22:51] | Well, I hope you’re proud, Po. | 自我感觉不错吧 阿宝 | 
| [22:52] | You’ve imprisoned the Jade Palace’s biggest contributor. | 你刚把玉殿的大恩人关进了牢笼 | 
| [22:55] | True. Things could be worse. | 那倒是 但不这样做情况会更糟 | 
| [22:58] | Well, it was a bit crazy to | 确实 你个小疯子还把 | 
| [22:59] | let loose the most dangerous criminals in China. | 中国最危险的罪犯们给放了 | 
| [23:01] | Me, crazy? Shifu, I’m the sanest guy you’ll ever meet. | 我 疯子 师父 我可是你见过最正常的 | 
| [23:07] | Now let’s go get them! | 咱去把他们抓回来 |