时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:19] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:27] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:43] | Well… good workout. | 练完了 |
[01:47] | – That was the warm-up. – Warm… | -那只是暖身 -暖… |
[02:00] | Oh, oh, okay. | 好 好吧 |
[02:07] | Mantis! | 螳螂 |
[02:15] | Master Shifu, | 师父 |
[02:17] | how much longer do I… have to train? | 我还要练多久 |
[02:20] | We’re done for today. | 今天结束了 |
[02:23] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[02:24] | I mean, how much longer? Like, six months, a year… | 我是指持续多久 半年还是一年 |
[02:30] | If you don’t train, you will never reach the next level. | 如果不练功 就永远无法到达下一境界 |
[02:33] | There’s a level higher than the Dragon Warrior? | 还有比神龙大侠更高的境界吗 |
[02:36] | Yes. The Celestial Phoenix. | 是的 神凤大侠 |
[02:40] | It is said that the Celestial Phoenix | 据说神凤大侠 |
[02:42] | would be so attuned to the universe | 对世间万物感应灵敏 |
[02:44] | that they could defeat an opponent | 仅需要观察下对手 |
[02:45] | merely by looking at them. | 就能打败对方 |
[02:48] | Awesome! | 太厉害了 |
[02:50] | So, how do I get to be the Celestial Phoenix? | 我要怎样才能达到神凤大侠的境界 |
[02:52] | – How! – By training. | -怎样 -通过练功 |
[02:56] | You must train until you can pass | 你必须一直练功 |
[02:58] | the test of the three needles. | 直到通过三根针的测试 |
[03:02] | You toss three needles into the air, | 将三根针抛至空中 |
[03:05] | – then kick them with such precision… – Yes? | -要准确地踢中 -接着 |
[03:07] | – That one needles passes through the eye of another… – No! | -使其中一根穿过另一根的针眼 -不 |
[03:10] | And strikes the third needle so precisely on its point | 然后再无误地击中第三根的针尖 |
[03:13] | that it splits down the middle. | 使其一裂为二 |
[03:20] | I’m gonna be able to do that someday? | 有朝一日我能做到吗 |
[03:22] | Of course not. It’s impossible. | 当然不行 这是不可能的 |
[03:25] | There’s never been a Celestial Phoenix, | 从来就不存在神凤大侠 |
[03:26] | and there never will be. That’s the point. | 以后也不会有 这是重点 |
[03:29] | No one can ever achieve this ultimate goal. | 没人可以达到这种最终境界 |
[03:31] | Which means your training never ends. | 也就是说你练功的日子永不会结束 |
[03:36] | – Never? – Never. | -永远吗 -永远 |
[03:41] | Uh, but just to be clear, if I passed that three needles test, | 我只想搞清楚 如果通过三根针测试 |
[03:45] | I wouldn’t have to train anymore, right? | 我就不用再练功了 对吗 |
[03:48] | Yes. In theory. | 是的 理论上 |
[03:50] | But trust me, it’s impossible. | 但相信我 这不可能 |
[03:58] | All right, you watch the needles | 好吧 你看着针 |
[03:59] | and tell me if I come close, okay? | 练的差不多了就告诉我一声 好吗 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:07] | I don’t see where… | 我没看见掉在哪… |
[04:10] | Good first try, though. | 但首次尝试不错 |
[04:17] | Ah! My head! | 我的头 |
[04:37] | Maybe it really is impossible. | 也许这真的不可能 |
[04:38] | Yeah, you’d need some magic for that. | 没错 你该来点魔法 |
[04:43] | Magician, that’s it! | 魔术师 对了 |
[04:45] | I’ll go to the Moshu market where they sell all the magic stuff. | 我要去魔术集市 那里卖各种魔法玩意 |
[04:49] | Oh, yeah, that’s a good… | 真是个好… |
[04:51] | – Are you crazy! – What? | -你疯了吗 -什么 |
[04:53] | They sell black magic stuff, man! It’s way too dangerous. | 他们卖黑魔法玩意 太危险了 |
[04:58] | Yes. It is much too dangerous, | 是的 确实很危险 |
[05:01] | and that is why I’m totally not going to go there, at all. | 所以我绝对不会去那里 绝对不会 |
[05:33] | I know what it is you seek. | 我知道你在找什么 |
[05:40] | And I will tell you, for 5 yuan. | 我会告诉你 收费5元 |
[05:44] | Why would I pay you to tell me something I already know? | 为什么要付钱让你告诉我心中已知的东西 |
[05:46] | Beats me, but people keep falling for it. | 不知道 但人们总会买账 |
[05:48] | I’m looking for… | 我在找… |
[05:49] | Something to enhance your Kung Fu abilities. | 能增进你功夫的东西 |
[05:53] | – Yeah! – 5 yuan. | -没错 -5元 |
[05:57] | I have just the thing here. | 我就有这样的东西 |
[05:59] | But be warned, it will be dangerous. | 但先警告你 它很危险 |
[06:02] | Magic gives much, but it also takes much away. | 魔法能给予你 但也会让你付出代价 |
[06:07] | For instance, I’m 22. | 比如 我才22岁 |
[06:14] | Magic shoes! | 魔法鞋 |
[06:18] | These will increase your Kung Fu skills a thousand-fold. | 这双鞋会让你功力增强一千倍 |
[06:22] | That’s a lot of… fold. | 那真是…太厉害了 |
[06:25] | – 100 yuan. – And that’s a lot of money. | -一百块 -那么贵 |
[06:29] | – Fine. – Okay, okay. | -不要拉倒 -好吧 好吧 |
[06:33] | But, a word of warning. | 不过我得叮嘱你 |
[06:34] | You must never wear the shoes for more than two hours at a time, | 这双鞋不能连续穿两个小时以上 |
[06:39] | or… they will come to life. | 否则…它们就会活跃起来 |
[06:42] | Legend has it that the shoes once belonged | 传说这双鞋曾经是 |
[06:45] | to the gilded emperor himself. | 一位富有的国王的 |
[06:48] | The emperor loved his people | 这位国王 爱民如子 |
[06:51] | and sought to protect them from all that would do them harm. | 千方百计保护他的子民免受伤害 |
[06:54] | The shoes gave him extraordinary Kung Fu skills. | 这双鞋给了他非凡的功力 |
[07:08] | No one could defeat him. | 他变得所向披靡 |
[07:14] | His subjects were safe. | 他保护了他的子民 |
[07:16] | But the emperor ignored the warnings, | 不过这位国王不顾警告 |
[07:18] | and wore the shoes for too long. | 长时间地穿着这双鞋 |
[07:21] | Soon, the shoes began to control him | 很快 这双鞋把他控制在了 |
[07:23] | in their unquenchable thirst for destruction. | 不可遏制的毁灭欲望中 |
[07:26] | He tried to remove the shoes, | 他试图脱掉鞋子 |
[07:28] | but only the strongest will can overcome their control. | 但只有最强大的力量才能摆脱它们的控制 |
[07:33] | As the shoes’ power grew, | 随着鞋子力量的增强 |
[07:34] | they forced the emperor to do more and more Kung Fu. | 它们强迫国王使用更多的功力 |
[07:38] | He destroyed his own kingdom and those he loved most. | 他毁掉了自己的王国和他深爱的子民 |
[07:43] | In the end… there was nothing left. | 最终 灰飞烟灭 |
[07:51] | Wait… what… where’d he… | 等一下 什么 他去哪… |
[07:54] | Nobody ever stays for the warning. | 从来没有人留下来听警告 |
[08:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:03] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[08:12] | Okay. Time to try these babies out. | 好吧 来试试这个宝贝吧 |
[08:20] | There. | 好了 |
[08:25] | I don’t feel any different. | 没觉得有什么不同啊 |
[08:30] | No. Maybe this. | 不对 这样试试 |
[08:34] | How about… | 那这样… |
[08:39] | Or… | 或者… |
[08:44] | Oh, man, I totally got ripped off. | 天啊 我整个被骗了 |
[09:20] | They work! | 真的有用 |
[09:22] | Hello, Celestial Phoenix. Good-Bye training. | 你好 神凤大侠 来跟练功说再见吧 |
[09:38] | I did it. These shoes are awesome! | 我做到了 这双鞋真是太神奇了 |
[09:44] | Hm, little tight, though. | 虽然有点夹脚 |
[09:45] | Better wear them overnight to break them in. | 最好穿一夜适应下 |
[10:11] | Morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 |
[10:13] | Well, panda, I’m glad you were able to drag yourself out of bed | 熊猫 很高兴你能够从床上爬起来 |
[10:17] | to join us for today’s training. | 参加我们今天的练功 |
[10:19] | Actually, instead of training I thought | 其实 撇开练功 |
[10:21] | I’d give that three needles thing a try now. | 我想现在试一下那个三根针的绝活 |
[10:24] | The test of the three needles is a metaphor. | 三根针测试只是种比喻的说法 |
[10:27] | – Perhaps you didn’t quite… – Come on. | -或许你还没有…-拜托 |
[10:29] | Just for grins. | 只是娱乐一下 |
[10:31] | – All right. But first… – Here goes! | -好吧 不过首先 -瞧好吧 |
[10:41] | – Did you… – Wanna see it again? | -你… -要再来一遍吗 |
[10:52] | Well, there you go. | 好了 完成了 |
[10:55] | So, I’m the Celestial Phoenix now, right? | 所以 我现在是神凤大侠了 对吗 |
[10:57] | Which means I’m done with training? | 这就意味着我不用再练功了吧 |
[10:59] | – Did you just… – All righty. | -你刚刚是不是… -好的吧 |
[11:01] | The Celestial Phoenix has a date with some plum dumplings, | 神凤大侠要去吃些李子饺子 |
[11:05] | and a nap. | 然后再打个盹 |
[11:19] | So, Po, why am I making | 阿宝 为什么是我 |
[11:20] | my famous special occasion plum dumplings? | 在做独一无二的李子饺子呢 |
[11:24] | Did you finally fit into your skinny pants, huh? | 是不是你的紧身裤终于合身啦 |
[11:27] | Nope. I’m the Celestial Phoenix. | 不是 我现在是神凤大侠 |
[11:31] | Ah, that’s… I don’t know what that is. | 那是 我不知道那是什么 |
[11:51] | Po, stop it! | 阿宝 快停下 |
[12:01] | What was in that bowl? | 那碗里装的什么 |
[12:03] | It’s just water, Po. It’s not even hot. | 只是水而已 阿宝 一点都不热 |
[12:06] | Wow, these are some sensitive shoes. | 这鞋可真够娇贵的 |
[12:10] | Wai… wai… wait, what about my shop? | 等…等…等一下 那我的店呢 |
[12:13] | Looks… nice. Lived in. | 看起来…挺好 不错 |
[12:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:28] | Hello! We’re getting ready for Master Chao. | 醒醒吧 我们在准备迎接晁大师 |
[12:32] | Master Chao is coming? | 晁大师要来吗 |
[12:34] | Po, you passed the test of the three needles. | 阿宝 你通过了三根针的测试 |
[12:36] | You’ve become the Celestial Phoenix. | 你现在已经成了神凤大侠 |
[12:38] | This may be the biggest event in the history of Kung Fu. | 这或许是功夫史上最伟大的一笔 |
[12:42] | Yeah. Way to go, buddy. | 是啊 干的漂亮 老弟 |
[12:43] | I’ve had my doubts about you in the past, Po, | 我过去曾质疑过你 阿宝 |
[12:45] | but you’ve really proven yourself. | 但是你证明了自己 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I, uh… | 是啊 我 |
[12:51] | I guess I have. | 我想确实是这样 |
[12:55] | I guess I have. | 我想确实是这样 |
[12:59] | I’m proud of you, panda. Very proud. | 我以你自豪 阿宝 非常自豪 |
[13:06] | I, uh… | 我 |
[13:07] | Whoa! Cool! | 酷毙了 |
[13:09] | Let’s hear it for Po. | 有请阿宝上来发言 |
[13:41] | Man, today has been so awesome. | 老兄 今天棒极了 |
[13:44] | Everybody’s all telling me how great I am. | 所有人都在夸我有多伟大 |
[13:46] | Master Chao’s coming to see me. | 晁大师都特意赶来见我 |
[13:48] | You mean, he’s coming to see your shoes. | 是特意赶来看你的鞋子吧 |
[13:51] | – Huh? – I mention the Moshu market, | -什么 -我跟你说过魔术市场 |
[13:54] | then suddenly you’ve got these amazing Kung Fu skills. | 然后突然你就有了这身巧妙的功夫 |
[13:58] | Ooh! And, new shoes. | 还有这双新鞋 |
[14:00] | Okay, it doesn’t take an abacus to do the math on that one. | 用脚趾头都能想得出来 |
[14:06] | Come on, that’s ridiculous. | 得了吧 这太荒谬了 |
[14:08] | I don’t know how you could suggest such a… | 我不知道你怎么得出这种 |
[14:09] | – Please don’t tell Shifu! – Why not? | -求求你不要告诉师父 -为什么不行 |
[14:13] | He’s so proud of me. And he’d be so disappointed, | 他太以我为傲了 他会很失望的 |
[14:15] | and he’d make me start training again. | 而且他会让我继续练功 |
[14:17] | I can’t believe you’d lie to Shifu just to get out of training. | 我不敢相信你为了逃避练功而跟师父说谎 |
[14:20] | I’m not lying. I’m just not telling the truth. | 我没有说谎 我只是没讲出真想而已 |
[14:24] | Uh-Huh. | 是吗 |
[14:25] | Shifu has to know about these shoes, Po. | 这鞋子的事必须向师父禀明 阿宝 |
[14:30] | Ah, what the… | 这是怎么了 |
[14:36] | Crazy feet. | 疯狂的脚 |
[14:39] | Aw, I’ll take the shoes back, | 我会把鞋还回去的 |
[14:40] | Mantis. Just, please, don’t rat me out. | 螳螂 不要告发我 求你了 |
[14:42] | We’re buddies, right? | 我们是好兄弟 不是吗 |
[14:45] | Fine. I won’t tell Shifu. | 好吧 我不会告诉师父的 |
[14:47] | But until I see those shoes off your feet | 除非看到鞋子离开你的脚 |
[14:50] | and you come clean, | 并且改过自新 |
[14:51] | I’m not sure we are buddies! | 否则我不确定我们是否是好兄弟 |
[15:05] | Hello? Old warty pig lady? | 有人吗 长瘤的老猪女 |
[15:11] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[15:16] | The market! It’s… it’s deserted. | 市场 被废弃了 |
[15:24] | Well, I guess if I just… leave them and go, I… | 我觉得还是把它们留下就回去吧 |
[15:38] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[15:41] | Look, I know you’re mad, but you gotta help me. | 我知道你很生气 但是你得帮帮我 |
[15:43] | You’re still wearing the shoes. | 你还穿着那双鞋 |
[15:45] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我就是想跟你说这个来着 |
[15:46] | I can’t… Master Chao! | 我脱不…晁大师 |
[15:49] | Ah, I’ve been waiting for you. Come in. | 我一直在等你 快进来 |
[15:56] | When I got the news, I could hardly believe it. | 当我得到消息 我真的不敢相信 |
[15:59] | Come, you must show me. | 来 你一定要展示给我看看 |
[16:05] | Yeah, you know, now’s not really the best time. | 那个 很不凑巧现在真不是时候 |
[16:08] | Please! I’ve been waiting my whole life for this. | 来嘛 为了看这个我可是等了一辈子 |
[16:11] | I must see you perform the three needles. | 我定要瞧瞧你表演三根针 |
[16:34] | – Incredible. – Thanks. | -妙不可言 -谢谢了 |
[16:37] | I really gotta talk to Mantis about some… | 我现在真的得跟螳螂商量 |
[16:52] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[17:14] | Stunning. Simply stunning. | 出色 太出色了 |
[17:17] | You truly are the Celestial Phoenix. | 你确实是神凤大侠 |
[17:21] | Ah, yeah, well. | 是的 |
[17:23] | I guess you should start saying your good-byes. | 你该跟大伙说再见了 |
[17:26] | – I… what? – As the Celestial Phoenix, | -我 什么 -作为神凤大侠 |
[17:30] | you have attained a greater understanding of Kung Fu | 你的功夫已经增至化境 |
[17:32] | than any who have gone before you. | 优于你的任何先辈 |
[17:34] | And, of course, now you must travel the land, | 当然 你现在该去行走江湖了 |
[17:37] | teaching this higher form of Kung Fu, | 传授上乘功夫之道 |
[17:40] | spreading all that you have learned. | 将你所学的一切传授天下 |
[17:42] | Uh, I don’t know if I’ve really learned… | 我不知道自己是否真的学到… |
[17:46] | You were my greatest pupil, Panda. | 你是我最得意的门生 熊猫 |
[17:47] | But now the pupil has become the master. | 昔日门徒如今已成为大师 |
[17:50] | Perhaps one day, I can learn from you. | 或许有朝一日 我还得向你学习 |
[17:55] | I-I-ah, it’s the shoes! | 我 我 是鞋子啦 |
[17:59] | – What? – These are magic shoes. | -什么 -是这双魔力鞋啦 |
[18:01] | I was sick of training, and I thought if I could just | 我厌倦了练功 于是想要是我能 |
[18:02] | do the three needles that’d fix everything. | 搞定那三根针 就万事大吉了 |
[18:04] | So I got these shoes, but I was wrong, | 所以我就买了这双鞋 可我错了 |
[18:06] | and I’m sorry, and… and… | 对不起 还有… |
[18:08] | And… and why are you all… | 还有 你们怎么都在 |
[18:13] | Smiling? You knew all along. | 笑呢 你们原来都知道啊 |
[18:18] | Did you all know? | 你们都知道吗 |
[18:20] | – Yup. Pretty much. – Shifu told us. | -是啊 差不多 -师父告诉我们的 |
[18:22] | – Also, your shoes kept glowing. – Uh, sorry, Po. | -还有你的鞋老发光 -抱歉 阿宝 |
[18:25] | I had to keep pretending I was the only one who knew | 我得装作我是唯一知道真相的 |
[18:28] | so you wouldn’t suspect anything. | 这样你就不会怀疑啦 |
[18:29] | Why? Why did you go through all of this? | 为什么 为什么你们演这场戏 |
[18:32] | – To get you to understand. – Understand what? | -为了让你明白 -明白什么 |
[18:39] | That fancy Kung Fu isn’t worth anything if I don’t work for it. | 要是不苦心练习 花拳绣腿一文不值 |
[18:43] | If I don’t really learn it, it isn’t really part of me. | 要是我不修炼 就不会真正学到手 |
[18:47] | – And the only way to learn it… – Is to train. | -修炼的唯一途径… -就是练功 |
[18:50] | Exactly. Now, why don’t you take off those shoes. | 正是如此 现在何不把这双鞋脱下来 |
[18:54] | – Because… I can’t. – Don’t be ridiculous. You just… | -因为 我做不到 -荒唐 你只是 |
[19:04] | I’m sorry. It wasn’t me, I swear. | 对不起 不是我做的 我发誓 |
[19:06] | It was the shoes! They’re alive! | 是这双鞋 他们活了 |
[19:15] | – Stay back! – We’ll get the shoes off you, Po. | -后退 -我们帮你脱鞋 阿宝 |
[19:19] | Don’t! | 别啊 |
[19:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:29] | Panda, remain calm. | 熊猫 保持冷静 |
[19:31] | If I approach slowly, the shoes may not see me… | 要是我慢慢靠近 这双鞋可能看不见我 |
[19:36] | I think they heard you. | 我想他们听见你的话了 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry, everyone. I’m sorry. | 大伙 对不起 对不起 |
[19:43] | – Hold still, Po. – Huh? | -站好 阿宝 -啥 |
[19:45] | I’d like to do this without hurting you. | 我尽量不会伤害你的 |
[19:48] | Ha. I’d like that too. | 哈 希望如此 |
[20:09] | Po, please! | 阿宝 别 |
[20:14] | No! | 不 |
[20:15] | I… won’t… hurt… Shifu! | 我 不会 伤害 师父的 |
[20:23] | I won’t! | 我不会 |
[20:41] | You may be shoes, but you ain’t got no sole! | 虽然你们是鞋子 但你们没鞋底儿 |
[20:44] | I mean the shoe kind of sole, not… not the other… | 我是说鞋底 不是另外的[谐音灵魂] |
[20:47] | We get it! | 我们知道 |
[20:59] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[21:16] | Oh, heck, no! | 见鬼 不 |
[21:30] | Po, run! | 阿宝 快跑 |
[21:31] | No, I gotta stop them. Now! | 不 我要阻止他们 就现在 |
[21:47] | There’s gotta be something that’ll… wait. | 一定有什么能够… 慢着 |
[21:52] | Water! | 水 |
[22:10] | Po! Po, are you all right? | 阿宝 阿宝 你没事吧 |
[22:13] | Yeah. Just… worn out. | 没事 只是 精疲力尽了 |
[22:17] | I’m glad to hear it. | 那我就放心了 |
[22:22] | Because it’s time for training. | 因为练功的时间到了 |
[22:27] | – Thank you for your help. – Not at all. | -谢谢你鼎力相助 -不必客气 |
[22:30] | It was exciting to see someone perform the three needles, | 很高兴能亲眼见到有人表演三根针功夫 |
[22:33] | even if it was just the power of those horrible shoes. | 尽管那不过是来自双恐怖鞋子的威力 |
[22:49] | So, causing trouble again, huh? Don’t bother to deny it. | 又惹麻烦了 啊 别想否认 |
[22:55] | I think we better get out of this town. | 我想咱们最好离开此地 |
[22:57] | Honestly, I can’t take you anywhere. | 说真的 我可不能带着你们到处走 |