时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:19] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:27] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:19] | I hear you’ve got skills. | 听说你挺有本事的 |
[01:21] | Well, let’s see how you do with a goose with an attitude. | 看看你如何对付一只态度坚决的鹅 |
[01:29] | Best knives on the market. Only ten yuan. | 集市上最好的菜刀 才十元 |
[01:31] | Well… ten yuan? Ten yuan! | 才十元 十元啊 |
[01:34] | Robbery! Call the magistery! | 打劫 叫村长来 |
[01:37] | I’m being robbed here! Robber! | 我被打劫了 他是劫犯 |
[01:39] | Used knives for sale! | 二手刀大甩卖 |
[01:41] | Get ’em while they’re cheap! Three yuan! | 价廉物美 三元一把 |
[01:45] | Whoo! Only three yuan? | 才三元啊 |
[01:49] | That’s exactly what I’m looking for. | 那才是我要找的 |
[01:50] | Taotie. | 饕餮 |
[01:52] | You fell right into my trap, Dragon Warrior. | 你落进我的圈套啦 神龙大侠 |
[01:56] | The rotating sharp things of doom, activate! | 末日旋转尖刀盘 启动 |
[02:23] | At last, the moment I’ve dreamt of. | 我梦寐以求的一刻终于实现了 |
[02:36] | What? | 什么 |
[02:47] | Oh, poo. | 糟糕 |
[02:54] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[03:01] | I was so close! So mind-bogglingly close! | 就差一点 令人难以置信的一点点 |
[03:04] | Mind-bogglingly! | 难以置信 |
[03:07] | I always lose. You beat my “iron claws of doom”. | 我总是输 你打败了我的末日铁甲爪 |
[03:12] | You beat my “flying bamboo bird of incalculable retribution”. | 打败了我的无量复仇竹飞鸟 |
[03:17] | Don’t forget when you turned | 还有你把训练馆 |
[03:18] | the training hall into a killing machine. | 变成了杀人机器的那次 |
[03:20] | Yeah, beat you then too. | 是的 那时也打败了你 |
[03:23] | And now I’ve failed yet again. Oh, no, no. | 而今 我再次失败了 不 不 |
[03:29] | What could possibly top the soul-crushing shame | 还有什么能比得上令人心碎的溃败 |
[03:33] | of yet another soul-crushing defeat? | 带来的令人心碎的耻辱 |
[03:41] | Oopsie. | 糟糕[有撒尿之意] |
[03:43] | Yep. That would do it. | 这个确实能做到 |
[03:44] | I didn’t mean to, uh… | 我不是有意… |
[04:07] | No! | 不 |
[04:13] | Dad? Dad. | 爸 爸 |
[04:18] | Uh, it’s all right. It’s all right, folks. | 没事了 没事了 乡亲们 |
[04:20] | He’s all right. Nothing appropriate to see here. | 他没事 这里没什么好看的 |
[04:32] | Uh, is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[04:34] | You broke my Dad. | 我爸受刺激了 |
[04:36] | But I didn’t… | 但我不… |
[04:38] | Wait, please! Please! | 停 别说了 |
[04:39] | Just let me take him home. It’s the least you can do. | 让我带他回家吧 至少你能做到这点 |
[04:43] | What? I can’t help a bad guy. | 什么 我不能帮个坏蛋 |
[04:45] | That’d make me a bad guy too. | 那会使我也变成坏蛋的 |
[04:48] | *There once was a goat from Chengdu* | *从前有只来自成都的羊* |
[04:51] | *Whose tushy got stuck in some glue* | *他的屁股被胶水粘住了* |
[05:03] | Uh, fine. Just, just, just take him home. | 好吧 快 快带他回家 |
[05:05] | *There once was a goat from Chengdu* | *从前有只羊* |
[05:05] | But don’t let him do anything, you know, evil. | 但别让他做什么邪恶的事情 |
[05:08] | *Whose tushy got stuck in some glue* | *他的屁股被胶水粘住了* |
[05:12] | Oh, yeah. You really messed him up good. | 是啊 你真把他逼疯了 |
[05:27] | Stupid nunchucks. | 愚蠢的双截棍 |
[05:29] | Panda. | 熊猫 |
[05:31] | I heard you ran into Taotie this morning. | 听说你今早遇见饕餮了 |
[05:33] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[05:35] | Uh, Taotie? Uh, ’cause he escaped. | 饕餮 因为他逃走了 |
[05:38] | In a hovering flying hovering thing. | 坐着一个会盘旋飞行的东西 |
[05:43] | We’ll have to go after him at once. And Bian Zao as well. | 我们要马上追捕他 还有扁蚤 |
[05:46] | You can all begin your search here, then make your way out | 你们可以先从这里找起 然后扩散到 |
[05:50] | to the surrounding areas. | 周围地区 |
[05:51] | – They couldn’t have possibly gotten very far. – Bian Zao? | -他们不可能逃得很远 -扁蚤 |
[05:54] | Crane, Monkey, cover the road out of town. | 灵鹤 猴哥 负责出镇的小路 |
[05:56] | The rest, cover the North. | 剩下的 负责整片北面 |
[06:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:02] | – If Shifu finds out… – It’s my Dad. | -如果师父发现了 -是我爸 |
[06:04] | He’s in real bad shape. You have to help him. | 他的情况很糟糕 你得帮帮他 |
[06:07] | Me? Are you crazy? | 我 你疯了吗 |
[06:10] | No! He is. Because of you. | 不 他疯了 全都怪你 |
[06:13] | You didn’t have to humiliate him like that and stuff. | 你不该那样羞辱他 |
[06:17] | Please, Po. As lame as it is, | 求求你了 阿宝 虽然没什么说服力 |
[06:21] | he’s all I have. | 可他是我唯一的依靠 |
[06:25] | But I… | 但是我 |
[06:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | But none of his trickety-tricks, | 不过不能再耍花样 |
[06:31] | or I’ll be forced to… | 否则我就不客气了 |
[06:34] | No tricks. Just talk to him. | 不会耍花样的 只是和他谈谈 |
[06:45] | Panda? | 熊猫 |
[06:49] | Dad? I’m home. | 爸爸 我回来了 |
[06:53] | Oh, that’s nice. | 太好了 |
[07:01] | What are you… what are you doing? | 你在…你在干什么 |
[07:04] | Nothing. Just destroying my life’s work. | 没干什么 只是在毁掉我毕生的心血 |
[07:08] | Inventions, hopes, you know, everything. | 发明创造 希望 所有的一切 |
[07:12] | So pointless. | 这些都 毫无意义 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | About making fun of you before… | 我之前不该嘲笑你 |
[07:21] | that wasn’t cool. And… I’m sorry. | 我错了 对不起 |
[07:26] | Nonsense! You finally made me see the truth… | 胡说 你让我认清了真相 |
[07:28] | what an utter failure I am as a villain. | 让我知道我是个多么失败的坏蛋 |
[07:31] | – Thanks, Po. – You’re welcome? | -谢谢你 阿宝 -不用谢 |
[07:34] | Plus, you’ve also stripped me of all purpose in life! | 并且 你还剥夺了我所有的人生目标 |
[07:38] | So if you’ll excuse me, | 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[07:41] | I’m gonna sob! | 我要去大哭一场了 |
[07:42] | Uncontrollably. | 情不自禁啊 |
[07:54] | Where are you going? You got to fix him. | 你要去哪 你得治好他 |
[07:57] | I apologized. What else can I do? | 我道过歉了 还能做什么呢 |
[07:59] | Figure something out! Or else! | 快想办法 否则 |
[08:03] | Hey, hey, careful. That’s not a toy. Is it a toy? | 小心点 这可不是玩具 这是玩具吗 |
[08:08] | Not a toy. | 的确不是玩具 |
[08:11] | You fix my Dad. | 快去治好我爸爸 |
[08:13] | Look, B.Z., back off before I… | 听着 扁蚤 快后退 否则我 |
[08:18] | Stupid, defective nunchucks. | 愚蠢的次品双截棍 |
[08:22] | They are not defective. | 这不是次品 |
[08:25] | The ergonomics are disproportionate | 只是它的人体工程学原理 |
[08:29] | to your body dynamic. | 和你的体型不成比例 |
[08:33] | Ergo-who, now? | 人体什么来着 |
[08:37] | I could create a weapon | 我能打造一件 |
[08:39] | ideally suited to your body type. Perfect! | 与你的体型完美融合的武器 太棒了 |
[08:42] | This contains all the information I need | 这里包含了我为你打造完美武器的 |
[08:45] | to design the perfect weapon for you. | 所有信息 |
[08:48] | But why would you… | 但是为什么你会… |
[08:50] | Guess what I’m saying, Po, | 你猜怎么着 阿宝 |
[08:52] | you’re probably the closest thing I have to… | 你可能是我 |
[08:56] | to an actual friend. | 最像朋友的存在了 |
[08:59] | Hang on, hang on. We really can be friends. | 等下 等下 我们可以成为朋友的 |
[09:03] | And you can have an entirely new purpose in life! | 并且你可以制定全新的人生目标 |
[09:06] | One that’s even purpose-ier! | 一个更是目标的目标 |
[09:08] | – How’s that? – You can become a good guy! | -那是什么 -你可以做个好人 |
[09:12] | You’ll build your gadgets, | 你还会做些小工具 |
[09:15] | but they’ll be crime-fighting gadgets! | 不过它们是打击罪犯的工具 |
[09:18] | – What’s the catch? – No catch. It’s just… | -捕捉什么 -不是捕捉 它只是 |
[09:21] | well, I feel really bad about, you know. | 不过我真的很抱歉 |
[09:25] | Causing my utter mental breakdown? | 害我完全精神崩溃吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah. That and… | 是的 并且… |
[09:30] | I know you can do this. I believe in you. | 我知道你可以的 我相信你 |
[09:36] | Meet me in town at noon tomorrow. | 明天中午在镇上见面吧 |
[09:39] | I’ll have your new nunchucks all ready. | 我会把你的新版双截棍做好的 |
[09:42] | And thanks, pal. | 谢谢你 伙计 |
[09:51] | You gonna buy an apple, or what? | 你是要买苹果还是怎样 |
[09:54] | Oh, no, sorry. | 不用 抱歉 |
[09:55] | – I’m just killing time until… – Po. | -我只是在消磨时间等… -阿宝 |
[09:59] | Please tell me you weren’t just buying apples | 你别告诉我 在我们寻找饕餮的时候 |
[10:01] | while we searched for Taotie? | 你只是在买苹果 |
[10:03] | I wish. | 是真是这样就好了 |
[10:09] | Po! I’m… | 阿宝 我… |
[10:12] | Good job, Po. Get him! | 干得好 阿宝 抓住他 |
[10:16] | Guys, stop! | 伙计们 别 |
[10:21] | You don’t want to do this. | 你们不想这样做的 |
[10:23] | Yeah, actually we do. A lot. | 事实上我们就要这样做 迫不及待 |
[10:26] | In that case, you all leave me with no choice. | 那样的话 这是你们逼我的 |
[10:33] | Taotie, don’t! No! | 饕餮 不要 不 |
[10:37] | As I said, you all leave me with no choice! | 我说了 这是你们逼我的 |
[10:44] | No choice but to show off these new nunchucks. | 别无选择只能拿出新版双截棍了 |
[10:47] | The carrying case is hand-stitched soy. | 这个手提箱是手工缝制的 |
[10:53] | – Wow, they… they feel great. – They should. | -手感真不错 -那是当然 |
[10:57] | I designed them to fit you like a glove. | 我可是特意为你量身定制的 |
[11:07] | What the heck is going on here? | 这是在演哪出啊 |
[11:09] | Why is Taotie giving Po presents? | 饕餮为什么会送礼物给阿宝啊 |
[11:11] | Uh, didn’t that wall belong to someone? | 那堵墙不是别人家的财物吗 |
[11:13] | Guys, listen. Taotie’s changed. | 各位 听好了 饕餮已经变了 |
[11:16] | He’s gone straight. | 他改邪归正了 |
[11:18] | You can’t believe that. He’s a villain! | 你不能信他 他是坏人 |
[11:20] | Please, stop. He’s my friend. | 拜托 别这样 他是我的朋友 |
[11:23] | And that means more to me than you can possibly know. | 这事之于我的意义比你们所了解的大多了 |
[11:28] | When I was a lad, | 在我还是孩童的时候 |
[11:30] | the only companion I had was a young goat. | 我唯一的伙伴是一只小山羊 |
[11:33] | I called him Goatie. We were inseparable. | 我叫他羔弟 我们形影不离 |
[11:36] | I even showed him my very first invention… | 我甚至向他展示了我的第一件发明 |
[11:39] | the magnificent magnifier. I was so proud. | 奇妙的放大镜 我很自豪 |
[11:43] | But Goatie was jealous of my talent. | 但是羔弟嫉妒我的才能 |
[11:46] | He stole the magnificent magnifier and mocked me. | 他偷了我的奇妙放大镜 还嘲笑我 |
[11:50] | Goatie’s betrayal wounded me deeply. | 羔弟的背叛深深地伤害了我 |
[11:53] | Later on, Shifu would also turn against me. | 之后 师父也背叛了我 |
[11:57] | As did my mother, my father, | 我的父母也是如此 |
[12:00] | and my uncle… | 还有我的叔叔 |
[12:02] | who I never really liked anyway. | 我从来没喜欢过他 |
[12:04] | And then there’s the clerk at that cart wash I go to. | 还有洗手推车店的店员也嫌弃我 |
[12:07] | I’ll just jump in here. | 就此打住吧 |
[12:09] | Taotie just needs a friend to believe in him. | 饕餮只是需要一个信任他的朋友 |
[12:13] | I want to be that friend. | 我想做他的这个朋友 |
[12:15] | Just… just give me a few days to convince you. Please? | 请给我几天来说服你们 拜托了 |
[12:22] | Okay, okay, Po. | 好吧 阿宝 |
[12:24] | But if we’re not convinced, | 但要是你不能说服我们 |
[12:25] | we’ll be coming for Taotie. | 那我们就不会放过饕餮了 |
[12:33] | And my guess is Shifu will be coming for you. | 我猜师父也不会放过你的 |
[12:38] | Well, that went well. | 真是好啊 |
[12:50] | – So how’d it go? – Taotie, wait up! | -怎么样了 -饕餮 等等 |
[12:56] | It can still work. | 会没事的 |
[12:57] | We just have to persuade the Five that you’re on the level. | 只要我们能让盖世五侠相信你已经改邪归正了 |
[13:01] | How? | 怎么让他们相信 |
[13:04] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[13:06] | you can design cool weapons for them | 你可以给他们设计很酷的武器 |
[13:08] | like you did for me. | 就像你为我量身定制那样 |
[13:10] | That idea isn’t entirely lame. | 这主意也不算太逊 |
[13:15] | It might work. But of course, | 也许能行 但是 |
[13:18] | I’d need their exact measurements. | 我得先知道他们每个人的确切尺寸 |
[13:21] | Hmm. Just leave it to the Po-man. | 就交给我阿宝吧 |
[13:25] | Really? Oh, Po. | 真的吗 阿宝 |
[13:26] | You’re the best pal ever. | 你真是我有史以来最好的朋友 |
[13:30] | And you’re gonna be | 你会成为有史以来 |
[13:31] | the best crime-fighting assistant ever. | 最好的打击犯罪的助手 |
[13:36] | Assistant? | 助手 |
[14:20] | There. Perfect. | 就是这样 太完美了 |
[14:23] | Uh, here are all the measurements. | 这是他们所有的尺寸 |
[14:26] | Not quite as easy to get as I’d hoped. | 没我想的那么容易得到 |
[14:32] | Don’t worry. This is exactly what I need. | 别担心 这正是我所需要的 |
[14:35] | The Furious Five will get the surprise of their lives. | 盖世五侠会大吃一惊的 |
[14:39] | This is great! I’m telling you, Taotie, | 太棒了 跟你说 饕餮 |
[14:41] | – you really are gonna be the best… – Assistant ever. | -你一定会成为有史以来最好的 -助手嘛 |
[14:46] | Yes! So you keep saying. | 太好了 你一直在强调 |
[14:48] | Best crime-fighting assistant, high five. | 最好的打击犯罪的助手 击掌 |
[14:52] | Hey, Po. Thanks for helping my Dad. | 阿宝 谢谢你帮助我爸爸 |
[14:56] | No worries, B.Z. | 别担心 扁蚤 |
[14:57] | Best crime-fighting assistant’s son, high five. | 最好的打击犯罪的助手之子 击掌 |
[15:02] | Yeah. Lame. Got it. | 好吧 逊毙了 我知道 |
[15:07] | How about that Po? | 你觉得那个阿宝怎么样 |
[15:09] | After all the times I tried to destroy him, | 在我屡次试图毁灭他之后 |
[15:12] | he still reaches out to me with kindness and understanding. | 他还能对我以德报怨 |
[15:18] | The fool! | 真是白痴 |
[15:23] | Perfect. Those measurements gave me all the information | 太完美了 那些尺寸数据给了我 |
[15:27] | I need to destroy Po and the Furios Five once and for all. | 将阿宝和盖世武侠一网打尽的所有信息 |
[15:33] | But isn’t Po your new best lame friend? | 但是阿宝不是你最好的衰友吗 |
[15:38] | Would a real friend grant me that role of assistant? | 一个真正的朋友会让我扮演一个助手的角色吗 |
[15:43] | Wingman, fifth wheel, second pedal? | 会让我做边锋 备用轮 甚至二把手吗 |
[15:48] | Never! Still I’m gratefull to Po | 从来没有 我还是很感激阿宝 |
[15:52] | for reaffirming my true purpose in life. | 帮我重新找到生活的意义 |
[15:56] | – Which is? – Destroying Po! | -那是什么 -毁灭阿宝 |
[16:03] | My moment of ultimate triumph is finally at hand. | 最终胜利的时刻即将来临 |
[16:15] | We got here as soon as we could. | 我们尽可能快地赶到此地 |
[16:18] | Stay calm. We’re… | 保持冷静 我们… |
[16:21] | You guys wanna buy some apples? | 你们要买苹果吗 |
[16:24] | I don’t see an army of ax-wielding gorilla warriors. | 我没见到什么挥着斧子的大猩猩军队啊 |
[16:27] | Yeah. Who sent word that the village was being invaded? | 是啊 谁传的信说村子遭袭击了 |
[16:32] | Sorry. That would be me. | 抱歉 是我啦 |
[16:35] | Had to get you guys here somehow. | 总得想法子把你们叫过来呀 |
[16:39] | Oh, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[16:43] | You want to hit him first, or can I? | 你想先上去揍他 还是我先来 |
[16:45] | – I’ll do it. – Wa… wa… wait! | -我来 -慢 慢着 |
[16:47] | I can prove that Taotie’s really going straight. Taotie, buddy! | 我能证明饕餮真的变好了 饕餮兄 |
[16:51] | Okay, I warmed them up for you. | 好了 我先给他们吃了定心丸 |
[16:53] | Ready to win them over? | 准备好收揽人心了吗 |
[16:54] | I’ll make an impression, all right. That I promise you. | 我会让他们终身难忘的 我向你发誓 |
[16:59] | Listen, I got you something. | 听着 我这有份礼物送给你 |
[17:00] | You know, to say “Welcome to the good guy team.” | “欢迎加入正义联盟” |
[17:03] | I sent all the way to the Hunan province for it. | 我派人千里迢迢去湖南省带回来的 |
[17:05] | Po, you shouldn’t have. | 阿宝 你真客气 |
[17:07] | In fact, there’s really only one way you can thank me. | 事实上 你只有一种方式可以谢我 |
[17:13] | By being obliterated! | 那就是被摧毁 |
[17:38] | Taotie, what are you doing? I thought we were pals. | 饕餮 你在干嘛 我以为我们是朋友啊 |
[17:41] | – I believed in you. – Sorry, Dragon Warrior, | -我那么信任你 -抱歉 神龙大侠 |
[17:45] | but Taotie plays assistant to no one. | 我饕餮可不会屈从协助于任何人 |
[17:50] | Now feel the fury of my deadly, | 现在见识下我致命绝杀 |
[17:53] | mechanical, auto-ambulated adapto-bot. | 钢筋铁甲 自动移步仿生机器人的厉害吧 |
[17:55] | Needs a name that’s not lame. | 起个好听点的名儿吧 |
[17:57] | Quiet, you. Anything the panda can do, it can do. | 你闭嘴 熊猫能做的任何事它都能做 |
[18:17] | Cool. | 酷 |
[18:21] | Taotie, stop! This never works! | 饕餮 住手 这样是行不通的 |
[18:23] | Remember the claws of doom? | 还记得末日铁甲爪那次吗 |
[18:25] | The flying bamboo bird of incalculable… aah! | 还有无量复仇竹飞鸟那次 |
[18:41] | It belly-butted him. | 它用平沙落雁招式对付他 |
[18:42] | That’s Po’s move. | 这是阿宝的招数啊 |
[18:45] | The panda falls down pretty hard. | 熊猫给重重地摔在了地上 |
[18:47] | Let’s see how it does that. | 我们倒要看看它有何能耐 |
[19:14] | It’s got Tigress’s claws! | 它有虎妞的爪 |
[19:21] | Monkey’s tail! | 猴子的尾巴 |
[19:25] | My pointy dealies! | 我的螳螂拳 |
[19:51] | Rue the day you crossed Taotie! Rue! | 后悔今天遇见了饕餮吧 后悔去吧 |
[19:58] | Huh? | 咋回事 |
[20:03] | Hang on, guys! I’m coming. | 大家挺住 我来啦 |
[20:18] | What’s the matter, Po? Do you need assistance? | 怎么了 阿宝 你需要协助吗 |
[20:24] | Dad, this is lame. | 爹 这逊毙了 |
[20:25] | What kind of loser destroys his best friend? | 哪个怂人会去摧毁自己的朋友啊 |
[20:27] | Quiet, son. Daddy’s busy. | 闭嘴 我儿 爹很忙 |
[20:32] | But he even got you a present. | 可它还给了你份礼物 |
[20:34] | Um, it’s probably lame, but still. | 也许不咋地 但好歹是人家一份心意 |
[20:37] | Huh. Might as well take a look, I suppose. | 那我看看好了 |
[20:46] | It’s… it’s a magnificent magnifier. | 这是 这是奇妙放大镜 |
[20:50] | Just… just like the one Goatie stole from me. | 和 和被羔弟偷掉的那个一样 |
[21:02] | We didn’t even do half that stuff, but… | 我们根本没做过这些事 但是… |
[21:07] | Double poo. | 好基友 |
[21:40] | Taotie? Taotie! | 饕餮 饕餮 |
[21:43] | Got your back, buddy. You hit him high, I’ll hit him low. | 有我在呢 老兄 你攻上 我攻下 |
[22:17] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[22:24] | We’re okay. But I kind of hurt my right wing. | 我们没事 我貌似右翼受伤了 |
[22:27] | Yeah, yeah. Great, great, great. | 是嘛 是嘛 很好 很好 |
[22:34] | Uh, Taotie. Thanks for helping me out. | 饕餮 谢谢你出手相助 |
[22:45] | What are friends for? | 朋友是用来干嘛的 |
[22:49] | Some friend! Does he put all his friends in prison? | 这算什么朋友 竟把自己的朋友关进监狱 |
[22:53] | Well, they haven’t seen the last of Taotie! | 他们还没见识到饕餮的最阴暗面 |
[22:58] | What do you think, son? | 你觉得如何 我儿 |
[23:03] | Lame. | 逊毙了 |