时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:19] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:27] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:19] | Dig, you wretched wretches. Dig! | 挖 你们这群可怜虫 快挖 |
[01:31] | Lift. Lift! | 抬 快抬 |
[01:40] | Oh, it’s mine. Mine! | 它是我的了 我的 |
[01:45] | The Gong Lu medallion. | 功路图章 |
[01:47] | Absolute power, at last! | 绝对的力量 最终落在我手 |
[01:57] | I loves me some craft fair. | 我最喜欢手工品集市了 |
[02:01] | Ten yuan? For this piece of junk? | 就这种垃圾也要十元吗 |
[02:03] | I… I don’t want any trouble. | 我 我不想惹麻烦 |
[02:05] | Oh, yeah? News flash, you’ve got trouble. | 是吗 快讯到 你惹麻烦了 |
[02:08] | Yeah, you’ve got trouble. | 没错 麻烦了 |
[02:11] | Give us your cash box. Now! | 把钱箱交出来 快 |
[02:16] | I think those guys need to check out “the kiosk of justice”. | 那些家伙可能要去”正义摊”付账了 |
[02:20] | What? | 什么 |
[02:21] | I mean that, today only, “Smackdowns are two for one”! | 我是说 今天”冲击波买一送一” |
[02:25] | I, uh, wha-what? | 我 什 什么 |
[02:26] | Craft fair references. Try to keep up. | 手工品集市文献 快去恶补 |
[02:29] | Come on, we’ll get the drop on those guys. | 来 我们先发制人吧 |
[02:34] | If you want my cash box, you’re gonna have to take it. | 如果想要我的钱箱 你们就来抢抢看 |
[02:38] | It’s Peng. | 是阿彭 |
[02:39] | Today only, smackdowns are two for one. | 冲击波买一送一 只在今天 |
[02:42] | – Two for one! – Yes, yes, yes. | -买一送一 -是啊 是啊 |
[02:57] | I, uh, I gotta get out of here. I can’t let Peng see me. | 我 我要走了 不能让阿彭看见我 |
[03:00] | Why? I thought you and Peng were buddies now? | 为什么 我以为你和阿彭现在是好兄弟 |
[03:05] | We are, I mean, it’s just, uh… | 是好兄弟 只是… |
[03:08] | Look, Peng’s a great kid, and a bona fide Kung Fu genius. | 阿彭是个好孩子 更是习武奇才 |
[03:11] | But it sort of turns out that he’s also kind of… | 但事实证明 他正好还是… |
[03:14] | Tai Lung’s nephew. | 太郎的侄子 |
[03:16] | – What what? – Tai Lung’s nephew? | -什么 -太郎的侄子 |
[03:18] | – How come you never told us? – Uh, slipped my mind? | -你怎么从来没提过 -不小心忘记了 |
[03:21] | – Is it ’cause of what you did? – What else could I do? | -就因为你做过的事 -我还能做什么 |
[03:25] | Tai Lung was the most dangerous Kung Fu master in China, | 太郎曾是全中国最危险的功夫大师 |
[03:28] | and he wanted to be Dragon Warrior. | 他想成为神龙大侠 |
[03:30] | So he tried to destroy us | 所以他想打败我们 |
[03:33] | and the valley. I… I had to, you know… | 摧毁山谷 我 我不得不 你懂的 |
[03:40] | Skadoosh Peng’s uncle? | 结果了阿彭的叔叔 |
[03:42] | Well, when you say it like that, it sounds… | 你这么说 听着就像… |
[03:44] | True? | 真的 |
[03:46] | Come on, Po. You didn’t do anything wrong. | 得了 阿宝 你没做错任何事 |
[03:50] | – Think that matters to Peng? – I wonder if he knows? | -你觉得阿彭会介意吗 -他知道吗 |
[03:56] | I don’t know, but I’m not eager to find out. | 我不知道 我也不想知道 |
[03:59] | Po, Peng’s a friend. | 阿宝 阿彭是你的朋友 |
[04:01] | You need to be honest with him about… you know. | 你得对他诚实 关于那件事 |
[04:04] | – You didn’t have a choice. – Yeah, don’t worry. | -你当时别无选择 -别担心 |
[04:07] | The kid can handle the truth. Probably. | 那孩子能接受事实的 大概吧 |
[04:10] | Master Monkey. Master Crane. | 猴哥师父 灵鹤师父 |
[04:15] | It’s good to see you, Peng. | 很高兴看见你 阿彭 |
[04:17] | Uh, so, uh… what brings you back to town? | 你回到镇上有什么事吗 |
[04:19] | I’m here to find the Dragon Warrior. Have you seen him? | 我来找神龙大侠 你们见过他吗 |
[04:22] | Of course! He’s right… | 当然 他就在… |
[04:26] | – Uh, there. – Yeah. | -那里 -没错 |
[04:27] | He and I need to have a serious talk. | 我和他需要好好谈谈 |
[04:31] | He knows! | 他知道了 |
[04:37] | Hey, everybody. Look who we found. | 各位 看看我们找到谁了 |
[04:40] | – Peng. – Hey, buddy. | -阿彭 -你好 伙计 |
[04:41] | – Welcome back, young master. – Master Shifu. | -欢迎回来 年轻人 -师父 |
[04:45] | I’ve returned to find the Dragon Warrior. | 我回来找神龙大侠 |
[04:47] | Hmm, he rushed in a moment ago. Po? | 他刚才急匆匆地进去了 阿宝 |
[04:54] | Guess what we found out. | 猜猜我们发现什么了 |
[04:58] | Zeng, have you seen Po? | 阿曾 你看见阿宝了吗 |
[04:59] | Uh, no… no, Master Shifu, uh… | 没 没有 师父 |
[05:02] | he’s probably off doing something bodaciously awesome, | 他可能去做一些非常出色的事了 |
[05:05] | as is his custom. | 正如他一贯作风 |
[05:07] | Master Shifu, have you seen the shift stones? | 师父 你见过转变石吗 |
[05:10] | One of them is missing. | 有一块不见了 |
[05:17] | A shift stone? | 转变石 |
[05:19] | We seem to have found it. | 看来我们找到了 |
[05:26] | Ah, Peng, buddy. I was just, uh… | 阿彭 伙计 我只是 |
[05:30] | I thought I’d… I mean… buddy! | 我以为 我是说 你好 伙计 |
[05:35] | Dragon Warrior, I was hoping to have a word with you. | 神龙大侠 我有话想和你说 |
[05:38] | Perhaps we could take a walk? | 我们能出去走走吗 |
[05:40] | Uh, sure. What do you say, Shifu? | 当然 你觉得呢 师父 |
[05:43] | Feel like stretching those furry little legs? | 想去伸展一下自己的小毛腿吗 |
[05:45] | Actually, I was hoping to speak to you alone. | 事实上 我想单独和你说话 |
[05:50] | Okaaay. | 好吧 |
[05:53] | Well, here we are. Nice and secluded. | 好吧 就在这吧 安静又隐蔽 |
[05:56] | Just you and me, no one for miles around. | 只有你和我 方圆几英里都没人 |
[05:59] | I need to ask you a question. | 我要问你一个问题 |
[06:02] | Great! So enough about me. | 我很好 所以别说我了 |
[06:05] | How are you? What’s new? | 你怎么样 有什么新鲜事吗 |
[06:07] | Heard any interesting stories? | 听说什么趣闻了吗 |
[06:10] | I have heard stories. | 我听到了些说法 |
[06:12] | About my uncle Tai Lung. | 是关于我叔叔太郎的 |
[06:15] | Tai Lung, did you say? | 你是说 太郎吗 |
[06:20] | Yeah, sounds familiar, but I… | 是的 听起来蛮熟悉的 但我 |
[06:22] | They say you destroyed him, | 他们说是你杀了他 |
[06:23] | but that, uh… that can’t be true. | 但是那 那不可能是真的 |
[06:27] | You’re my hero, Po. | 你是我心中的英雄 阿宝 |
[06:30] | Please, please tell me it’s not true. | 拜托 拜托你告诉我不是真的 |
[06:36] | Yes, I did it! I skadooshed your uncle! | 是的 是我干的 是我结果了你叔叔 |
[06:47] | I’m sorry, Peng. | 很抱歉 阿彭 |
[06:50] | – It is true. – I see. | -这是真的 -我明白了 |
[06:53] | Wow, you’re actually taking this a lot better than I… | 你真是比我想象中的更能接受… |
[06:59] | How could you do it? I thought you were my friend. | 你怎能这样做 我以为你是我的朋友 |
[07:02] | Unh, I am. But I’m also the Dragon Warrior. | 我是你的朋友 不过我还是神龙大侠 |
[07:05] | Tai Lung was evil. All he wanted was power. | 太郎作恶多端 他心里只有权力 |
[07:07] | Liar! | 骗人 |
[07:12] | It’s true! He didn’t care who he hurt. | 是真的 他不在乎会伤害别人 |
[07:15] | He would have laid waste to the entire valley. | 他会毁掉整个山谷的 |
[07:21] | You destroyed my uncle. | 你杀了我叔叔 |
[07:22] | And now you want to spread lies about him! | 现在你又想散播关于他的谣言 |
[07:24] | Peng, it’s no lie. | 阿彭 我没有说谎 |
[07:36] | The Wushi Finger Hold. You’re gonna use it on me | 五溪劫指扣 你用这招对付我 |
[07:38] | the same way you used it on Tai Lung. | 就像你曾对付太郎一样 |
[07:40] | No! I… of course not. | 没有 我当然没有 |
[07:43] | Peng, I’m sorry. I just… reacted. | 阿彭 对不起 我只是见招拆招 |
[07:46] | Please, can we just be pals like we used to? | 我们能像原来那样做朋友吗 |
[08:00] | This isn’t over, Dragon Warrior! | 我跟你没完 神龙大侠 |
[08:11] | Master Shifu. | 师父 |
[08:12] | Panda! You’re all right! | 熊猫 你没事吧 |
[08:13] | I was so… | 我真是… |
[08:15] | You’ve returned. | 你回来了 |
[08:16] | Yeah, but if it were up to Peng? I wouldn’t have. | 是的 但要想谈阿彭的话 就当我不在 |
[08:20] | Monkey and Crane told me of Peng’s unfortunate family lineage. | 猴哥和灵鹤告诉了我阿彭家族的不幸 |
[08:24] | – You should have said somethin. – I know. | -你本应该解释清楚的 -我知道 |
[08:27] | I guess I was too busy blaming myself for what happened. | 我猜我对发生的事 忙于自责 |
[08:30] | No. It was my fault. | 不 这是我的错 |
[08:32] | If I had seen the darkness in Tai Lung sooner, | 如果我能及早发现太郎的阴险 |
[08:35] | then you wouldn’t have had to… | 你就不会不得不 |
[08:38] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了该做的事 |
[08:39] | Then why do I feel so crummy about it? | 那为什么我感觉那么糟糕 |
[08:42] | Because, unlike Tai Lung, | 因为 你和太郎不一样 |
[08:44] | beneath all that flab beats the heart of a hero. | 你松弛的肌肉里跳动的是颗英雄的心 |
[09:02] | Okay, easy Peng. | 好的 放松点 阿彭 |
[09:04] | I know you’re upset, but calm down. | 我知道你很混乱 但你要镇定 |
[09:06] | Kung Fu versus Kung Fu, you know you can’t beat me. | 功夫对功夫 你知道你不能打倒我的 |
[09:09] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没有改变 |
[09:12] | Ah! Except for that. | 除了那件事 |
[09:15] | Do you recognize this sword? | 你还认识这把剑吗 |
[09:19] | It belonged to my uncle. | 它是我叔叔的 |
[09:20] | The great Kung Fu master Tai Lung. | 一位伟大的功夫大师太郎 |
[09:23] | Oh, it’s… lovely? | 这把剑 真可爱 |
[09:26] | Peng. Vengeance isn’t the answer. | 阿彭 复仇解决不了问题 |
[09:29] | Or, if it is the answer, | 它真能解决问题的话 |
[09:31] | could it not be in the face? | 那能不能别对着脸 |
[09:33] | I’m not here for vengeance. I checked your story. | 我不是来复仇的 我核实了你的说法 |
[09:37] | Everyone confirms it. Everyone. | 每个人都证明了 每个人 |
[09:41] | My uncle became evil. You did what you thought… | 我的叔叔变了 你做了你认为的… |
[09:45] | you did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事 |
[09:47] | Thanks, Peng. So, you know… | 谢谢你 阿彭 所以 你知道 |
[09:51] | you still have an invite to train here at the Jade Palace. | 仍然欢迎你在玉殿习武 |
[09:53] | Never. Kung Fu is like poison. | 不了 功夫就像毒药 |
[09:55] | No, it’s not. | 不 它不是 |
[09:57] | It makes you think you can do whatever you want. | 它让你觉得自己可以为所欲为 |
[09:59] | No, it helps you do what you must. | 不对 它帮你做你必须做的事 |
[10:00] | – Tai Lung… – Misused Kung Fu. | -太郎 -他滥用了功夫 |
[10:04] | He turned evil. | 他变成了坏人 |
[10:10] | I’m quitting Kung Fu. Forever. | 我要放弃习武 永远 |
[10:13] | What? No, you can’t quit! | 什么 不 你不能放弃 |
[10:16] | You’re a once-in-a-generation Kung Fu talent. | 你是旷世难逢的功夫天才 |
[10:18] | If I wasn’t me, I’d wanna be you. | 如果我不是我 我就想成为你了 |
[10:21] | We could be partners! | 我们可以成为搭档的 |
[10:22] | Good-bye, Po. | 再见 阿宝 |
[10:23] | Peng, don’t, please. | 阿彭 拜托 不要这样 |
[10:26] | You forgot your sword! | 你忘了你的剑 |
[10:28] | Keep it. I want nothing to do | 你留着吧 我不想再跟力量 |
[10:31] | with power, or my uncle, or Kung Fu! | 我叔叔 功夫 扯上任何关系 |
[10:34] | Or you! | 还有你 |
[10:47] | Perhaps it’s for the best, Po. | 或许这是最好的结局 阿宝 |
[10:49] | Who knows how much of Tai Lung is truly in Peng? | 谁知道阿彭跟太郎有多相似呢 |
[10:52] | – You don’t mean… – I don’t know. | -你不会是说… -我不知道 |
[10:54] | But when push comes to shove, | 可一旦到了紧要关头 |
[10:56] | we show what’s really in our hearts. | 我们内心最真实的面貌就会显露出来 |
[11:01] | Oh, it’s Peng! | 是阿彭来了 |
[11:03] | I’m coming, buddy! | 我来了 伙计 |
[11:13] | Temutai. | 特木泰 |
[11:14] | The Jade Palace is mine. | 玉殿归我了 |
[11:17] | Let golden mittens and a crown of chestnuts be brought to me! | 快把金手套和栗冠交出来 |
[11:21] | What? Ah… mittens? | 什么 手套 |
[11:23] | He’s wearing the Gong Lu medallion. | 他正戴着功路图章 |
[11:25] | It greatly enhances the wearer’s abilities. | 那东西可以极大地增强佩戴者的功力 |
[11:27] | I will conquer all of China. | 我要征服整个中国 |
[11:30] | And then, a giant stairway… | 然后 再建一个巨大的阶梯 |
[11:32] | to the Moon! | 通向月亮 |
[11:34] | It also enhances the wearer’s darkest crazed emotions. | 它还能强化佩戴者内心最阴暗的癫狂心绪 |
[11:37] | Bow to your invincible Moon emperor! | 快向无敌的月亮之神俯首称臣吧 |
[11:40] | Are we supposed to take that seriously? | 咱们真要相信他说的吗 |
[11:42] | Take him! | 拿下他 |
[11:43] | Wait! That medallion… | 等等 那个图章 |
[11:54] | Shifu? Guys! | 师父 各位 |
[12:14] | Who put this big hole right in front of my shop? | 是谁在我家店铺门口弄个这么大的洞 |
[12:17] | Oh, son. | 儿子啊 |
[12:20] | Are you… going to help me fill this up? | 你会帮我把这个洞给填了吗 |
[12:23] | Ah, oh, sorry, dad. It’s Temutai. | 抱歉 老爸 都怪特木泰 |
[12:25] | He’s super strong and super delusional. | 他变得好强大 也变得痴心妄想 |
[12:28] | I’m gonna need some serious Kung Fu help. | 我需要功夫高手帮帮忙才行 |
[12:31] | And there’s only one person with those kind of skills. | 只有一个人拥有那样的技能 |
[12:33] | – Peng. – Great! | -就是阿彭 -太好了 |
[12:37] | Can he help you fill the hole? | 他能帮你把这个洞填起来吗 |
[13:13] | I thought you quit Kung Fu? | 我还以为你放弃功夫了呢 |
[13:15] | I’m not fighting. | 我又没用来打架 |
[13:17] | I’m creating. Big difference. | 我是用来创作 天壤之别好吧 |
[13:21] | Peng, I need your help. It’s Temutai. | 阿彭 我需要你的帮助 特木泰出现了 |
[13:24] | He’s got Shifu and the Five, | 他抓了师父和盖世五侠 |
[13:25] | and there’s no telling what he’ll do to them. | 也不知道他会怎么对付他们 |
[13:27] | So handle it. | 那就去解救他们啊 |
[13:28] | You’re the honorable Dragon Warrior. | 你可是德高望重的神龙大侠呢 |
[13:30] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[13:31] | But he’s got this medallion that makes him super strong. | 但他弄到了一个可以使他功力倍增的图章 |
[13:33] | I’m not telling you again, Po. | 还要我再说几遍 阿宝 |
[13:35] | I’m done with Kung Fu. | 我再也不碰功夫了 |
[13:36] | Peng, wait. | 阿彭 等等 |
[13:37] | How can you turn your back on those who need you? | 你怎么能对那些需要你的人置之不理呢 |
[13:39] | This is what Kung Fu is for. | 功夫就应该在这时派上用场 |
[13:41] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了嘛 |
[13:42] | I learned the truth about my uncle. | 我知道了关于我叔叔的真相 |
[13:45] | I won’t follow him down that path. | 我不会重蹈他的覆辙了 |
[13:47] | And, really, I have to thank you, Po. | 说真的 我还得感谢你呢 阿宝 |
[13:50] | I owe you one. You saved me from myself. | 我欠你个人情 是你解救了我 |
[13:53] | Peng, Kung Fu can’t make you something you’re not. | 阿彭 功夫不会让你失去自我的 |
[13:56] | And you know what I am? | 你以为你很了解我吗 |
[13:58] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 我了解你 |
[14:01] | When push comes to shove, someone who knows what’s right. | 往往到了危急关头 人才能分清是非曲直 |
[14:08] | Behold, Temutai! Lord of the Moon! | 看呐 特木泰 月亮之神 |
[14:12] | Let a step ladder of tofu be brought to me! | 快弄个豆腐做的阶梯给我 |
[14:15] | Temutai, listen to me. The Gong Lu medallion is clouding | 特木泰 听我说 功路图章 |
[14:18] | what little judgment you ever had. | 会积聚所有你的怨气 |
[14:19] | Liar! You want the Moon for yourself. | 骗子 是你自己想要月亮吧 |
[14:22] | But I will finish you off instead. | 不过我会先把你解决掉的 |
[14:25] | Stop, Temutai! You’ll pay for your villainy. | 住手 特木泰 你会付出代价的 |
[14:28] | And also for these doors. | 还有你毁坏的这些门 |
[14:30] | Which cost a lot, by the way. | 可都是花了大价钱造的哦 |
[14:32] | You again. | 你又来了 |
[14:33] | You are getting on the Moon emperor’s last nerve. | 你彻底把月亮之神惹毛了 |
[14:49] | Po. What’s your plan? | 阿宝 你有什么打算 |
[14:50] | Uh, plan? | 打算 |
[15:09] | You should have worshipped me when you had the chance. | 趁你还有机会的时候你该好好地崇拜下我 |
[15:17] | Who took my medallion? | 谁拿走了我的图章 |
[15:18] | Hello, Temutai. Remember me? | 你好 特木泰 还记得我吗 |
[15:22] | – Peng! You came back. – Oh, yes. | -阿彭 你回来了 -是的 |
[15:25] | You’re that nice Kung Fu kid | 你是那功夫很棒的小子 |
[15:27] | who tried to kill me. | 曾经还试图想要杀我来着 |
[15:29] | I never liked you! | 你还是那么令我讨厌 |
[15:42] | Peng! Yes! Way to go, buddy! | 阿彭 太棒了 就该这么做 伙计 |
[15:45] | Can someone please free us now? | 能不能先把我们放了呀 |
[15:46] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[15:48] | – I thought he had us. – Thanks, Po. | -是他救了我们 -谢谢 阿宝 |
[16:02] | Well done, Peng. | 干得好 阿彭 |
[16:03] | Now give us the medallion so we can lock it up. | 把图章交给我们好让我们把它锁起来 |
[16:06] | But the fire inside. It’s so beautiful. | 但是这里面的火焰 真是太美了 |
[16:10] | I can feel its power. | 我能感觉的到它的力量 |
[16:12] | Easy, pal. | 悠着点儿 哥们 |
[16:13] | That thing’s dangerous. Now hand it over. | 那玩意儿很危险 交给我们吧 |
[16:19] | No! | 不要 |
[16:30] | Never felt so strong before. | 以前从未感觉到这么强而有力 |
[16:32] | Like I can do anything. Anything! | 好像我无所不能似的 无所不能 |
[16:45] | You were right, Po. I don’t have to be afraid of Power. | 你说得对 阿宝 我用不着害怕力量 |
[16:48] | I should embrace it, and never let it go! | 我应该欣然接受 决不放它走 |
[16:51] | Never! Hya! | 决不 |
[16:54] | And that’s why we can’t have nice things. | 所以我们总是不能有个完美结局 |
[16:57] | It’s the medallion. | 是图章 |
[16:58] | His darker emotions are coming to the surface. | 他的阴暗面正在慢慢浮现 |
[17:00] | Peng is too dangerous now. | 阿彭现在太危险了 |
[17:02] | We have to get the medallion away from him. | 我们得从他身上摘走图章 |
[17:04] | – Do whatever you have to do. – What? | -做你应该做的事 -什么 |
[17:06] | No, wait! Let me talk to him. | 不 等等 让我和他谈谈 |
[17:08] | Okay, Peng, just give me the medallion before you… | 好了 阿彭 快把图章给我 |
[17:14] | You want all the power for yourself. | 你想把力量据为己有 |
[17:16] | You destroyed my uncle, and now you want to destroy me. | 你毁了我叔叔 现在又想毁我 |
[17:19] | Well, Dragon Warrior, take your best shot. | 神龙大侠 尽力试试吧 |
[17:43] | Peng, no! | 阿彭 不 |
[17:56] | You’re right. Kung Fu didn’t corrupt Tai Lung. | 你是对的 不是功夫毁了太郎 |
[17:59] | You did. | 是你干的 |
[18:00] | The power of the Dragon Warrior should have been his. | 神龙大侠的力量本该是他的 |
[18:03] | Interesting… theory. | 有趣的 理论 |
[18:17] | Aah, this… ow! Seems… ooh-ooh! | 这种感觉 似曾 |
[18:20] | …familiar. Gaa-aah! | 相识 |
[18:27] | Come back here. | 给我回来 |
[18:37] | Don’t hurt my baby! Don’t hurt my family! | 别伤害我的孩子 别毁了我的家庭 |
[18:40] | Stay away! | 快走 |
[19:08] | You took a chance on me, Po. | 你给了我一次机会 阿宝 |
[19:10] | And you were wrong. | 事实证明你错了 |
[19:11] | No, Peng! I gotta make you see. | 不 阿彭 我会让你明白的 |
[19:17] | Where are you? Show yourself! | 你在哪里 快出来 |
[19:23] | I’ll find you, Dragon Warrior. | 我会找到你的 神龙大侠 |
[19:26] | And then I’ll avenge my uncle. | 然后为我叔叔报仇 |
[19:27] | I only wish he could be here to see it. | 我希望他在这里能看见这一切 |
[19:30] | But I am here, nephew. | 我就在这里 侄子 |
[19:45] | Un… uncle? Tai Lung? | 叔叔 太郎 |
[19:48] | – Hello, Peng. – Ho… how is it possible? | -你好 阿彭 -这 怎么可能 |
[19:53] | It’s the medallion. It allowed your wish to conjure me up. | 是图章 它使你愿望成真 召唤了我 |
[19:57] | And now, together, we can destroy the Dragon Warrior. | 现在 我们能一起摧毁神龙大侠 |
[20:01] | – Yes. – Destroy all our enemies! | -是的 -摧毁所有的敌人 |
[20:04] | – Yes! – Destroy everyone! | -是的 -摧毁所有人 |
[20:07] | Ye… everyone? | 是… 所有人 |
[20:09] | Because that is what our Kung Fu is for. | 因为这就是功夫的用处 |
[20:14] | When push comes to shove, we shove hard. | 到紧要关头 就要充分利用 |
[20:18] | “When push comes to shove?” | 到紧要关头 |
[20:21] | – No. – Don’t be weak. | -不 -别示弱 |
[20:23] | Use your power! Take what’s owed you. | 用你的力量 拿走属于你的东西 |
[20:26] | That’s what I’d do. You wanted to hurt Po. | 我就会这么做 你想伤害阿宝 |
[20:31] | Here. I’ll show you how it’s done. | 来 我来示范给你看 |
[20:38] | No! | 不 |
[20:54] | You betrayed your friends. You disgraced our family. | 你背叛了朋友 使家族蒙羞 |
[20:57] | You’re a villain. A villain! | 你是坏人 坏人 |
[21:05] | No. It’s not right. | 不 这不对 |
[21:08] | – It’s not me. – Use the medallion, Peng. | -这不是我 -用图章吧 阿彭 |
[21:11] | It’s power will make you just like me. | 那股力量会让你变成我这样 |
[21:16] | No. Because when push comes to shove, | 不 因为到紧要关头 |
[21:20] | I’m not like you. | 我不像你 |
[21:25] | And I don’t wanna be! | 我也不会像你 |
[21:28] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[21:34] | Po? What is this? | 阿宝 这是怎么回事 |
[21:37] | Remember that shift stone? | 还记得那块转变石吗 |
[21:39] | It was the only way to reach you. I’m sorry. | 只有这个办法能帮到你 抱歉 |
[21:42] | How did you know… that I wouldn’t… | 你怎么知道 我不会… |
[21:45] | ‘Cause you’re nothing like your uncle. | 因为你和你叔叔一点也不像 |
[21:47] | Because underneath all that flab, | 在你的胸膛下 |
[21:49] | beats a heart of a hero, not a villain. | 跳动的是颗英雄心 而不是坏人心 |
[22:02] | Well Peng, what are your plans now? | 阿彭 你有什么打算 |
[22:05] | You’re kidding, Master Shifu? | 在说笑吗 师父 |
[22:07] | Peng’s gonna stay here and train with us. | 阿彭会留在这里 和我们一起训练 |
[22:09] | – Right, buddy? – Po… | -对吧 伙计 -阿宝 |
[22:10] | Oh, I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[22:13] | Don’t forget your sword. | 别忘了你的剑 |
[22:20] | Now it can’t hurt anyone! And neither can I. | 现在它伤害不了任何人 我也不会 |
[22:23] | Kung Fu is over for me, Po. For ever. | 对我来说功夫结束了 阿宝 永远 |
[22:26] | What? | 什么 |
[22:27] | The medallion enhances the wearer’s darkest emotions. | 图章能深化佩戴者的阴暗面 |
[22:30] | That means somewhere deep within me… | 这意味着我的体内存在阴暗面 |
[22:32] | there is evil and a thirst for power. | 邪恶和对力量的渴望 |
[22:34] | But… no, you overcame the medallion! | 但 不 你战胜了图章 |
[22:38] | Thanks to you. But what if you’re not around, next time? | 多亏了你 如果下次你不在我身边呢 |
[22:44] | It’s inside me, Po. I can’t take the chance. | 它就在我体内 阿宝 我不能冒险 |
[22:48] | Goodbye. | 再见 |