| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 | 
| [00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 | 
| [00:19] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* | 
| [00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* | 
| [00:26] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* | 
| [00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* | 
| [00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* | 
| [00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* | 
| [00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* | 
| [00:45] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* | 
| [00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* | 
| [00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* | 
| [00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* | 
| [00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* | 
| [01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 | 
| [01:16] | The Valley of Peace has long been the land of kung fu. | 和平谷自古以来便是功夫之乡 | 
| [01:19] | With the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five | 有神龙大侠 以及盖世五侠 | 
| [01:21] | heroically battle a never ending army of villainess, | 英勇地与各种男恶棍女流氓 | 
| [01:24] | villains and villainy. | 等恶势力作斗争 | 
| [01:26] | It was really cool and super fun until he came. | 潇洒无比欢乐无限 直到他的出现 | 
| [01:33] | We were forbidden to use our kung fu unless we had | 从此 我们再想使用功夫要拿到一张 | 
| [01:35] | a permit. | 许可证 | 
| [01:36] | Which is really hard to get. | 简直难于上青天 | 
| [01:38] | First you had to fill out this big application. | 首先需要填一张硕大无比的申请表 | 
| [01:40] | Curses! | 要命啊 | 
| [01:41] | Then a special courier had to take it | 然后由特殊信使送往 | 
| [01:42] | super far away to distant headquarters | 千里之外的总部 | 
| [01:44] | and give it to this guy. | 递交给此人 | 
| [01:46] | Who gave to her, who gave to him, | 由他转交给她 她再转交给他 | 
| [01:47] | who had to make fourty copies | 由他去复印四十份 | 
| [01:48] | and had it approved by him, her, him, him, her, him… | 再让其他人签字许可 有他她他他她他… | 
| [01:52] | And this guy, who is hardly ever there | 然后交给这个人 他几乎从来不在 | 
| [01:54] | because he took a lot of vacation time! | 因为他老是他妈的四处度假 | 
| [01:57] | It took forever! | 能等一辈子 | 
| [02:00] | Bad guys were everywhere. | 坏蛋恶棍无处不在 | 
| [02:02] | And none better than Sal, Lal and Bal. | 为首的有 赛尔 莱尔和巴尔 | 
| [02:04] | These three nasty pigs would return to the Valley of Peace, | 这三头恶猪再次杀进和平谷 | 
| [02:07] | to re-havoc. | 大肆破坏 | 
| [02:09] | Unable to fight, the brave Warriors retreated to the Jade Palace. | 大侠们因为不能使用武功 只能退回玉殿 | 
| [02:13] | Where they spend their every week and moment preparing | 日日夜夜等待着许可证的到来 | 
| [02:15] | for the day when they could once again… be awesome! | 他们才能再次 一展雄风 | 
| [02:21] | 3455 3456 3455, 3456… | |
| [02:25] | 3457 3458 3457, 3458… | |
| [02:35] | You’re in my sun. | 你挡到我的阳光了 | 
| [02:37] | Master Shifu. | 师父 | 
| [02:38] | Why aren’t you all training? | 你们怎么不练武 | 
| [02:40] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 | 
| [02:42] | We can’t use our Kung Fu. | 练了武也用不了 | 
| [02:43] | Should we be looking for real job? | 咱们是不是该找点工作 | 
| [02:45] | Of course not, this situation is really temporary. | 当然不用 这种情况 只是暂时的 | 
| [02:49] | That’s what you said last week. | 你上周就是这么说的 | 
| [02:51] | And the week before that. | 还有上上周 | 
| [02:53] | And the week before that. | 还有上上上周 | 
| [02:55] | Po, what are you doing? | 阿宝 你在干什么 | 
| [02:57] | Practicing, | 我在练习 | 
| [02:58] | I figured maybe if we couldn’t do anything else anymore, | 我觉得要是什么都干不了 | 
| [03:00] | we could start a circus. | 不如开个马戏团 | 
| [03:02] | We are not starting a circus. | 咱们才不开马戏团 | 
| [03:05] | Good, because I stink at this. | 好 因为我实在玩不了这个 | 
| [03:13] | It’s okay! It’s ok. I’m fine. | 没事 没事 我没事 | 
| [03:15] | – Po! – You fell on him, get up. | -阿宝 -你摔他身上了 快起来 | 
| [03:17] | Are you all right, Master Shifu? | 您还好吗 师父 | 
| [03:19] | I… | 我… | 
| [03:21] | Are you kidding? Of course he is all right. | 开什么玩笑 他肯定没事 | 
| [03:23] | That’s a Kung Fu master you’re talking to. | 这可是一位功夫大师 | 
| [03:25] | Gonna take a lot more than that to keep him down. | 这点程度根本伤不到他一根汗毛 | 
| [03:43] | It appears I’ve thrown my back out. | 我好像 拉伤了脊背 | 
| [03:48] | The last time that happened, you were… | 上次你拉伤的时候 简直是惨 | 
| [03:50] | in bed for weeks. It was horrible, horrible! | 惨兮兮地躺了几星期 可怕 太可怕了 | 
| [03:56] | There you all are! | 你们在这儿呢 | 
| [03:58] | I have an important… what are you doing down there? | 我有消… 你怎么躺在地下 | 
| [04:02] | He threw his back out… somehow. | 他拉伤背部了 不知怎么弄的 | 
| [04:05] | Ahh… Jolly good! | 非常好 | 
| [04:06] | Now, listen, your Kung Fu permit has been approved. | 听我说 你们的功夫许可证已经批下来了 | 
| [04:10] | You can finally go after those nasty pigs. | 你们可以尽情地收拾那群恶猪了 | 
| [04:14] | I thought you’d all be happy. | 你们怎么一点不高兴 | 
| [04:16] | We applied for that 2 months ago. | 我们两个月前就发了申请 | 
| [04:18] | Those pigs are probably long gone. | 那些猪估计早就没影了 | 
| [04:19] | What’s the use of having a permit | 坏人早就不见了 | 
| [04:21] | if the bad guys are not even around anymore? | 我们要那个许可证有个毛用 | 
| [04:22] | This whole thing’s stupid! | 这破规定太蠢了 | 
| [04:27] | Why is everyone blaming me? | 你们干嘛冲我撒气啊 | 
| [04:30] | You think I like this? | 你们以为我愿意吗 | 
| [04:31] | Criminals running through the streets as they please? | 罪犯满大街跑来跑去 | 
| [04:33] | The whole thing’s made me look ridiculous, | 这破事搞得我跟个傻瓜一样 | 
| [04:35] | but it’s how HQ wants it done. | 但规矩是总部定的 | 
| [04:38] | Now, here’s your permit. | 许可证给你们了 | 
| [04:40] | Do with it what you will, good day. | 爱怎样怎样吧 祝愉快 | 
| [04:53] | What should we do, Master Shifu? | 我们该怎么办 师父 | 
| [04:54] | There is a chance that the pigs are still in the vicinity. | 那群猪可能还在这附近 | 
| [04:57] | You should try to find them. | 你们去找吧 | 
| [04:59] | Yes! Finally, some action! | 太棒了 终于能出动了 | 
| [05:01] | What are we waiting for? | 那还等什么 | 
| [05:08] | Did you need someone to stay and help you out? | 您是否需要一个人留下来帮帮您 | 
| [05:11] | That would be nice, yes. | 那太好了 谢谢 | 
| [05:12] | – I’ll get Monkey. – No! | -我去叫猴子 -不 | 
| [05:15] | – You! – I? | -你留下 -我吗 | 
| [05:17] | Let’s do this thing! | 我们来干架吧 | 
| [05:20] | But … Kung Fu…we finally get to do something. | 但是我们得拯救我镇的武术事业 | 
| [05:23] | You caused this, you are the one who is going to stay. | 你把我弄成这样 你得负责 | 
| [05:27] | Now help me to get inside. | 现在把我扶进去 | 
| [05:48] | Do you have to keep making those noises? | 你非得一直叫唤吗 | 
| [05:53] | Yes! | 是的 | 
| [06:05] | Idea! | 有办法了 | 
| [06:11] | There, all comfy? | 这下舒服了吧 | 
| [06:13] | Not particularly. | 谈不上 | 
| [06:16] | Ok, so…so… what a day, right, so… | 这样啊 今儿真不顺 | 
| [06:19] | so…haha… I think I gonna go to my room | 那我就先回房了 | 
| [06:22] | If you need anything, just ring that bell. | 需要什么就摇铃 | 
| [06:26] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 | 
| [06:33] | My toe is itchy. | 我脚趾头痒痒 | 
| [06:39] | The soup is cold. | 汤冷了 | 
| [06:48] | Too hot now. | 又太烫了 | 
| [06:53] | I wanna hear a poem. | 给我念首诗 | 
| [07:02] | I want a bigger bell. | 来个大点的铃铛 | 
| [07:07] | Shifu should be around somewhere. | 师父应该在附近 | 
| [07:10] | If you wouldn’t mind waiting, Superintendent Woo. | 如果你不介意等等的话 吴总管 | 
| [07:13] | I should go fetching him straight away, sir? | 我马上就把他找来 大人 | 
| [07:15] | Straight away at least! I don’t have all day on this. | 马上立刻 我没一整天闲工夫耗在这 | 
| [07:18] | I got a Mahjong game with the Emperor, the Emperor! | 我要跟皇上打麻将 跟皇上 | 
| [07:21] | You want to see my mad face? | 想看到我的臭脸吗 | 
| [07:23] | Move it, toby. | 快去找 死胖子 | 
| [07:25] | Shifu, confront it all, where are you? | 师父 快出来 你在哪儿 | 
| [07:31] | Looks like you have not slept awake all night. | 你看起来整夜没睡 | 
| [07:33] | – I haven’t. – Why? | -确实没有 -为什么 | 
| [07:36] | What’s all that crack out there? | 什么声音 | 
| [07:39] | There you are, we have to talk. | 你在这儿啊 我们得聊聊 | 
| [07:41] | This is not a good time. | 现在不太合适 | 
| [07:43] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡了 | 
| [07:44] | No, he wants to meet you too. | 别走 他也想见你 | 
| [07:47] | – Who? – Woo! | -谁 -吴大人 | 
| [07:48] | – Woo? – Yes! | -哪个 -什么 | 
| [07:49] | – What? – No, not Woo Woo Woo Woo! | -说虾米啊 -到底是哪个 | 
| [07:52] | No, Woo who! | 我说的是吴大人 | 
| [07:54] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 | 
| [07:55] | He wants to know whats your… Okay, enough with the bell! | 他想说的是 你差不多够了 | 
| [07:57] | Stop with the bell! | 不许再碰铃铛了 | 
| [07:59] | My supervisor, Superintendent Woo is in town. | 我的顶头上司 吴总管来了 | 
| [08:03] | He is not too happy about all the criminals running about. | 他对于四处流窜的罪犯很是不满 | 
| [08:05] | says the situation is going out of his hands. | 情况超出了他的掌控 | 
| [08:07] | He is going to fire me, he is blaming yours well. | 他要开除我 你们也脱不了干系 | 
| [08:11] | But its not our fault, we have to wait around for a permit. | 这不能怪我们 我们得等许可证啊 | 
| [08:14] | That just it! | 说这些都没用 | 
| [08:15] | He said he is agreed to send entire police force | 他说他会派一支军队来处理此事 | 
| [08:18] | that wont need any permits. | 不需要任何批文 | 
| [08:20] | They wont give any need for you, | 他们才不会管你们死活 | 
| [08:21] | or the Jade Palace. | 不会在乎玉殿 | 
| [08:22] | Or me! | 也不会在乎我 | 
| [08:24] | He is threatening to shut it all down. | 他威胁要把这里关停了 | 
| [08:26] | He can not do that. | 他不能这么做 | 
| [08:27] | What is why I asked him to meet you. | 所以我让他来见你们 | 
| [08:29] | – Now, get out of that plate. – He can not. | -赶紧从那块板子上起来 -他起不来 | 
| [08:32] | He has to, or we will all be out on the street. | 他必须得起来 不然我们都得睡大街 | 
| [08:35] | Now, hurry. | 快点 | 
| [08:38] | Well, help me get up. | 好吧 扶我起来 | 
| [08:42] | He should be here but a moment. | 他很快就来了 | 
| [08:55] | There is no way I can get up. | 我是起不来了 | 
| [08:57] | But you have. | 但你必须起来 | 
| [08:59] | We’re doomed. | 我们完了 | 
| [09:05] | Ok! We will just get … | 我们可以试试 | 
| [09:08] | Maybe we will just … | 也许这样 | 
| [09:11] | What is that screaming? | 这是什么尖叫声 | 
| [09:13] | The screaming? What did you say? | 什么尖叫声 我没听见 | 
| [09:16] | Oh, yes, screaming, you dont hear it? | 是尖叫声 听见了没 | 
| [09:19] | Do you hear this? | 听见这个了没 | 
| [09:21] | What you got in that big melon, sort of…Screaming. | 你大脑袋瓜听到的是什么 尖叫声 | 
| [09:25] | No, no, thats not screaming. | 哦 不不 这不是一般叫声 | 
| [09:28] | He is doing …his morning exercises. | 他在晨练 | 
| [09:33] | They are very difficult. | 高难度的晨练 | 
| [09:36] | Master Shifu, you can do it. | 师父 你能做到的 | 
| [09:41] | Wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [09:42] | Remember where you have these screct scrolls? | 记得你那堆神奇卷轴吗 | 
| [09:43] | The very first scroll has a potion. | 第一卷里有记载药方 | 
| [09:46] | To relax the muscles, of course, Po. | 帮助放松肌肉 没错 阿宝 | 
| [09:48] | You have to go and make that potion. | 你得去配药 | 
| [09:50] | I am on it! | 马上就去 | 
| [10:05] | What are you do…? | 你在搞什么 | 
| [10:07] | Are you talking to someone? | 你在跟谁说话 | 
| [10:09] | No, no. I was just … | 这个 我是在 | 
| [10:11] | Would you look at that! | 你看这边 | 
| [10:13] | It’s a column. | 一根柱子 | 
| [10:15] | And a fine one too, they are not big like that anymore. | 多么精美的柱子啊 多大啊 | 
| [10:21] | What this taking so long? | 怎么这么慢 | 
| [10:26] | Oh look at that! | 你看这个 | 
| [10:28] | It’s the same column. | 还是那根柱子 | 
| [10:30] | Just thought it was worth take a second look. | 值得你多看几眼 | 
| [10:35] | I’m losing my patience too. | 我没那个耐心了 | 
| [10:38] | You want to see my mad face? | 你想知道我的脸有多臭吗 | 
| [10:39] | You want to see my mad face? | 你想知道我的脸有多臭吗 | 
| [10:41] | Is it mad than that one? | 比这张脸还臭吗 | 
| [10:44] | Much! | 臭得多 | 
| [10:45] | Then, no! | 那 我不想看到 | 
| [11:02] | Po, I think it’s working! | 阿宝 我觉得有效果了 | 
| [11:05] | Yes! Now lick of pain. | 好极了 现在不疼了 | 
| [11:13] | I’m walking. Po, you did it! | 我能走路 阿宝 你成功了 | 
| [11:15] | Let’s go greet our guest. | 我们去迎接贵客吧 | 
| [11:22] | This is wonderful, that potion is really… | 棒极了 那药真是太… | 
| [11:28] | Po, did you follow the direction precisely? | 阿宝 你是严格遵照指示配药的吗 | 
| [11:31] | I did better than that. | 我配得比那个还好 | 
| [11:33] | You were in so much pain I made a triple strength. | 你之前那么疼 我配了三倍的药量 | 
| [11:37] | Hey, I bet… | 我肯定… | 
| [11:39] | you must go through a town of hats. | 你戴过镇上所有的帽子 | 
| [11:40] | You know, ’cause of the horns. | 因为你的角 | 
| [11:43] | I like chubby. | 我喜欢丰满的 | 
| [11:46] | And they like me. | 它们也喜欢我 | 
| [11:50] | This guy is the great Master Shifu? | 这个人就是伟大的师父吗 | 
| [11:58] | Of course not! | 当然不是 | 
| [12:00] | I am Shifu. | 我才是师父 | 
| [12:05] | If you excuse us for just a moment. | 你能允许我们借一步说话吗 | 
| [12:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [12:10] | I gave Shifu too much potion. | 我给师父喝了过量的药 | 
| [12:12] | What potion? | 什么药 | 
| [12:13] | For his back, I gave him too much, now calm down! | 能治好他的背 我给他喝多了 冷静 | 
| [12:16] | I can do this. | 我可以的 | 
| [12:17] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [12:19] | Not at all. | 什么都没有 | 
| [12:21] | Constable Hu was just showing me this column. | 胡治安官在给我看这根柱子 | 
| [12:26] | It is a … column. | 就是根 柱子 | 
| [12:28] | It is an honor to meet you, Superintendent Woo. | 很荣幸见到你 吴主管 | 
| [12:31] | If you are Shifu, | 如果你是师父 | 
| [12:32] | then that must be the one they call Po. | 那个一定就是传说中的阿宝了 | 
| [12:34] | The Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠 | 
| [12:36] | I have air in my body. | 我的体内充满动力 | 
| [12:40] | I heard he was kind of odd. | 我听说他挺怪的 | 
| [12:42] | Odd? Who said he was odd? | 怪 是谁说的 | 
| [12:43] | I mean, yes, that’s Po. Our awesome little oddball. | 没错 那是阿宝 了不起的小怪才 | 
| [12:48] | Tart-tart. | 杠杠的 | 
| [12:49] | I’m making eggs. Egg! Egg! Egg! Egg! | 我在生蛋 蛋蛋蛋 | 
| [12:54] | He may be koo koo crazy, but I understand he’s lethal. | 他可能是非常奇怪 但我想他很有杀伤力 | 
| [12:57] | You understand correctly. | 想得很对 | 
| [13:00] | I’d hate to be the one to go up against him. | 我很讨厌成为他的对手 | 
| [13:02] | Silky! | 滑滑的 | 
| [13:04] | Let us strow the court yard. | 让我们去中院吧 | 
| [13:09] | So you see, Superintendent Woo, the awesome warriors and | 你瞧 吴主管 出色的大侠们和 | 
| [13:12] | Jade Palace, have kept the valley safe for hundreds of years. | 玉殿 数百年来都在守护山谷和平 | 
| [13:19] | It’s a training device, my own invention. | 这是训练器材 我的独家发明 | 
| [13:25] | We’ve always done what is right, | 我们一直在行侠仗义 | 
| [13:26] | our mission’s been to keep the peace and stop evilness… | 我们的任务是维护和平 打击罪恶 | 
| [13:32] | We would have stopped those no good pigs right away, | 我们会立刻阻止那些邪恶的猪 | 
| [13:34] | but since we have to wait for a permit… | 但既然我们要等一纸许可 | 
| [13:36] | Well, you see the difficulty. | 你也明白里面的困难 | 
| [13:39] | I see. | 我明白 | 
| [13:41] | Well, I must say I am impressed, Master Shifu. | 我得承认 这些令我印象深刻 师父 | 
| [13:45] | Most impressed. | 非常深刻 | 
| [13:48] | Very well! | 非常好 | 
| [13:49] | I’m prepared to sign over control | 我准备将玉殿掌控权 | 
| [13:51] | of the Jade Palace to you, Master Shifu. | 签名转让给你 师父 | 
| [13:54] | If … I can see the Dragon Warrior do some fight stuff. | 前提是我能看看神龙大侠耍点功夫 | 
| [13:58] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:59] | You mean now? | 你是说现在 | 
| [14:01] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不用 | 
| [14:03] | Next week maybe I can probably see from the couch… | 下周我能窝在沙发里看 | 
| [14:05] | Yes, now! | 对 就是现在 | 
| [14:19] | Fight! | 开始 | 
| [14:27] | So exciting! | 太精彩了 | 
| [14:29] | Are you sure this is Kung Fu? | 你确定这是功夫吗 | 
| [14:32] | I thought it was different. | 我怎么觉得不一样呢 | 
| [14:33] | What? No! It’s a new style. | 什么 不 这是种新招式 | 
| [14:37] | Bin–Ban. | 冰棒 | 
| [14:38] | – Bin–Ban Dragon. – Pok–Choi. | -冰棒神龙 -胖超 | 
| [14:40] | Bin–Ban Dragon Pok–Choi style. | 冰棒神龙胖超式 | 
| [14:45] | Look how he is sneaking up on me like a Bin-Ban. | 你看他跟在我后面的样子多像个冰棒 | 
| [14:49] | I have fingers! | 我有手指了 | 
| [14:51] | Take that, awesome Dragon Warrior. | 接招吧 了不起的神龙大侠 | 
| [15:03] | Maybe if I saw him do that thing. | 要不再让我看看他练那东西 | 
| [15:15] | Happy feet! | 快乐无影脚 | 
| [15:31] | He’s good. | 他很厉害嘛 | 
| [15:50] | Walnuts for everyone. | 铁头功 | 
| [15:58] | Well, I’ve seen enough, Master Shifu. | 我看得够多了 师父 | 
| [16:00] | I’ll just sign right here | 我会在这里签字 | 
| [16:02] | – and the Jade Palace will turn completely… – Po! | -玉殿的掌控权会完全 -阿宝 | 
| [16:06] | Master Shifu, | 师父 | 
| [16:07] | we searched all night, we couldn’t find the pigs anywhere. | 我们搜查了整晚 但哪里都找不到那些猪 | 
| [16:10] | They must be hiding out. | 他们一定藏起来了 | 
| [16:11] | Thank you, Tigress. That could be all. | 谢谢你 虎妞 就这样吧 | 
| [16:14] | What’s wrong with Shifu? | 师父怎么了 | 
| [16:15] | With me? Nothing! I’m fine. | 我怎么了 没什么啊 我很好 | 
| [16:17] | Not you, Shifu! | 不是你 是师父 | 
| [16:19] | – I am Shifu. – Of course he is! | -我是师父啊 -他当然是 | 
| [16:21] | – Who? – Me! | -谁是 -我啊 | 
| [16:23] | I am Shifu! | 我就是师父 | 
| [16:25] | What the heck is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 | 
| [16:26] | That’s what I want to know. | 我也想知道是怎么回事 | 
| [16:28] | Now, who is Shifu? | 现在 谁是师父 | 
| [16:31] | – Him! – Him! | -是他 -是他 | 
| [16:34] | I see, trying to make a joke of me? | 我明白了 你想捉弄我 | 
| [16:37] | Big joke, right? | 开个大玩笑 是吗 | 
| [16:39] | No, no! It’s not like that, you see… | 不不 不是这样的 您看吧… | 
| [16:42] | Oh yeah, I see. I see, I see plenty! | 是的 我看见了 我看够了 | 
| [16:45] | I see I almost in trust of the Valley of Peace | 我差点放心把和平谷 | 
| [16:47] | in the hands of a lunatic. | 交给一个疯子 | 
| [16:50] | I like checkers! | 我喜欢跳棋 | 
| [16:53] | As of this moment I am shutting the Jade Palace down for good! | 从此刻开始 玉殿永远被关停 | 
| [16:58] | It’s finished! Over! The end! Done! It’s settle up. | 完结了 结束了 到此为止了 已成定局 | 
| [17:13] | Feeling better, Master Shifu? | 好些了吗 师父 | 
| [17:15] | Much, yes. Thanks for the tea. | 好多了 谢谢你的茶 | 
| [17:18] | So we actually do need jobs, right? | 现在我们真的需要工作了 是吧 | 
| [17:21] | I am afraid you do. | 恐怕是的 | 
| [17:23] | No. This is all my fault. | 不 这一切都是我的错 | 
| [17:35] | Yes, it is! | 没错 | 
| [17:39] | Now look! Please be reasonable. | 听我说 能不要这么冲动么 | 
| [17:41] | The valley needs Shifu and his team. | 和平谷需要师父和他的团队 | 
| [17:43] | You cann’t just shut the Jade Palace like that. | 你不能就这样把玉殿关停了 | 
| [17:46] | Want to bet? I can and I have! | 想赌一把吗 因为我可以且已经这么做了 | 
| [17:49] | Boom! Bang! Shut! It’s settle up. | 轰 砰 一关 此事已定 | 
| [17:52] | And as for you, you big headed pachyderm. | 至于你 你个脸大皮厚 | 
| [17:54] | Your giant gray pillow with a nose. | 长着鼻子的巨型枕头 | 
| [17:57] | You are … fired! | 你被炒了 | 
| [17:59] | – Fired? – Fired! | -炒了 -炒了 | 
| [18:01] | Like don’t show up tomorrow. | 明天不用出现了 | 
| [18:03] | Good day. | 祝你好运 | 
| [18:13] | Fired? cann‘t .Sacked. | 被炒了 不能啊 被解雇了 | 
| [18:17] | Cut down in the prime of my bureaucracy career. | 官运亨通时却被开除党籍 | 
| [18:21] | What would I tell mother? | 我怎么跟老母交差 | 
| [18:26] | Going somewhere? | 去哪呢 | 
| [18:28] | Sus did you? | 你们是有多蠢 | 
| [18:29] | I’m walking on the road, right? | 我在赶路呢 对不 | 
| [18:31] | Right! Now out of my way! | 对吧 给我滚开 | 
| [18:33] | I have important business to attend to. | 我有重要的事情要做 | 
| [18:37] | Important business? | 重要的事情 | 
| [18:39] | Was that means you’re important? | 是不是意味着你很重要呢 | 
| [18:42] | You bet your dirty little tails it dose. | 也不用你们的脏短尾巴瞧瞧 | 
| [18:44] | Real important! | 非常重要 | 
| [18:46] | Then Mr. Important, | 那么重要人士 | 
| [18:48] | they’ll probably pay a lot of money to get you back. | 他们或许会出大价钱赎你回来 | 
| [18:53] | Unhang me this instant! | 马上放了我 | 
| [18:55] | Help, I’m being attacked by disgusting pigs. | 救命啊 我被恶心的猪群围攻了 | 
| [18:59] | Disgusting? Is that nice? | 恶心 这样说好么 | 
| [19:02] | Good gracious! | 天啊 | 
| [19:06] | Superintendent Woo, he’s been abducted by those nasty pigs! | 吴总管被那群恶猪绑架了 | 
| [19:11] | – Where? – The road out of town. | -哪里 -城外的马路上 | 
| [19:13] | We’ll take the shortcut to the forest and catch them. | 我们穿小路去那树林 把他们一网打尽 | 
| [19:16] | Please, please, let me go! I’ll give anything you want. | 求求你 放了我 我什么都答应你们 | 
| [19:20] | Please! | 求求你们了 | 
| [19:21] | He’s really a whining boy. | 这家伙话真多 | 
| [19:26] | Hey, how is going? Long time no see. | 过的怎么样啊 好久不见了 | 
| [19:29] | Oh, thank heaven! | 感谢苍天 | 
| [19:31] | Back off, you hairless guts. They are here to rescue me. | 滚开 无毛的混混 他们来救我了 | 
| [19:35] | Oh, yeah, about that, sorry! But … we can not. | 关于这个 抱歉 但是我们不能救你 | 
| [19:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [19:41] | – What’s he talking about? – What are you talking about? | -他说什么呢 -你说什么呢 | 
| [19:44] | We can not because you kinda shut us down. | 我们不能救你 因为玉殿已经被你关停了 | 
| [19:47] | We don’t want to break any laws by fighting with these guys. | 我们可不想跟这群人打 那是犯法的 | 
| [19:50] | – Oh, that’s right! – Yeah, what a pity! | -说的没错 -是啊 真遗憾 | 
| [19:54] | So good luck with things. See ya! | 祝你好运 再见 | 
| [20:00] | Am i just dump, or do you guys have no idea what’s going on either? | 是我太蠢 还是你们也摸不着头脑了 | 
| [20:03] | Both. | 两者都是 | 
| [20:05] | No, please! You have to save me. | 不 拜托了 你们得救我 | 
| [20:07] | Please! No mad face, | 求你们了 不给你们坏脸色看了 | 
| [20:09] | I promise! | 我保证 | 
| [20:11] | Yeah, but the Jade Palace … | 好吧 但是玉殿 | 
| [20:14] | It returns to service. | 玉殿恢复运营 | 
| [20:15] | I’m not shut it down. No! Of course it’s open. | 我没有关停它 没有 当然它还在运营 | 
| [20:18] | Cann’t you take the joke? | 你不懂那是个笑话吗 | 
| [20:21] | And my job? | 还有我的工作 | 
| [20:22] | And Constable Hu’s job? | 胡治安官的工作呢 | 
| [20:24] | Oh, yes, of course, | 是的 当然 | 
| [20:26] | he is not fired. Another joke. | 他没有被解雇 玩笑而已 | 
| [20:28] | You guys gotta lighten up a little. | 你们该高兴点了吧 | 
| [20:30] | -And the pay rating increase. – And the pay … hey! | -还有涨薪水 -还有涨 嘿 | 
| [20:33] | Worth a try. | 值得一试 | 
| [20:35] | Everything will go back to normal. Whatever you want! | 一切都恢复正常 你要什么都行 | 
| [20:37] | Just please help me! | 只要你帮帮我 | 
| [20:40] | Well in that case … | 既然这样的话 | 
| [21:21] | Shifu, I’ve got an idea. | 师父 我有个主意 | 
| [21:23] | I can not believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我会这么做 | 
| [21:55] | I’d say that does look like fun. | 我得说 这个看起来挺有意思的 | 
| [21:57] | Right? | 是吧 | 
| [22:00] | No! | 不 | 
| [22:09] | A little more. A little more … A little down. | 还差一点 还差一点 低一点 | 
| [22:30] | Congratulations, Shifu! | 恭喜师父 贺喜师父 | 
| [22:32] | The Valley of Peace is return to your care. | 和平谷又在您的管辖之内了 | 
| [22:36] | Thanks to Po’s quick thinking. | 多亏了阿宝思维敏捷 | 
| [22:38] | Good job, Panda. | 好样的 熊猫 | 
| [22:39] | Thanks, Master Shifu. | 谢谢师父赞赏 | 
| [22:41] | Well, with you all taking care of the criminals, | 有你们对付犯罪 | 
| [22:43] | I can return to my office in the villiage | 我可以回镇上的办公室 | 
| [22:45] | and focus on my real passion. | 做我的最爱了 | 
| [22:47] | Paperwork. | 文书工作 | 
| [22:51] | Bandits in the village square. | 土匪进村了 | 
| [22:59] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受吧 |