时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:19] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:27] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:26] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[01:30] | We’re gonna have many, many, many people here | 今天会有很多客人要来 |
[01:33] | for the winter festival feast. | 共享冬季节日宴 |
[01:35] | Lots of out-of-towners this year, | 今年镇上还来了很多外乡人 |
[01:37] | like Xiao Niao, Li Tang, and Difan Liu. | 比如小鸟 李唐和迪方刘 |
[01:41] | – Yay! – Welcome. | -好棒 -欢迎 |
[01:43] | Now since we’re inviting the Kung Fu masters here, | 既然我们请了功夫大师来这里 |
[01:45] | there are going to be a lot of mouths to feed. | 就说明这里会有很多人来吃饭 |
[01:47] | So I want to thank the Furious Five for volunteering to help. | 我想对盖世五侠自愿要求帮忙表示感谢 |
[01:51] | I didn’t volunteer. | 我可没自愿报名 |
[01:52] | You weren’t there when Shifu passed around the sign-up sheet, | 师父传报名表的时候 你正好不在那里 |
[01:55] | So I wrote your name in. | 所以我帮你写上了 |
[01:57] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[01:59] | Well, we got a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多事要做 |
[02:01] | So let’s all get to it. | 让我们开始动手吧 |
[02:03] | Great. Now, Po, if you could– | 好极了 阿宝 如果你能… |
[02:05] | I’m on it, dad. | 我去了 爸 |
[02:13] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[02:14] | – Your father needs you. – Uh, just a minute. | -你父亲要你帮忙 -等一下 |
[02:17] | – Almost done. – With what? | -快好了 -你在忙什么 |
[02:19] | Hang on. | 再等等 |
[02:21] | This! | 这个 |
[02:22] | Every year I make my dad a winter festival present. | 每年我都给我爸做一样冬季节日礼物 |
[02:25] | A boomerang? | 一个回旋镖吗 |
[02:27] | No, it’s a spoon. | 不 是个勺子 |
[02:29] | – That’s a spoon? – It’s a– | -那是个勺子 -它是 |
[02:32] | I couldn’t find a straight piece of wood, and– | 我找不到直木头 而且 |
[02:34] | You guys all make such a big deal out of this holiday, | 你们在这样的节日里都会兴师动众吗 |
[02:37] | and you’re giving your dad that? | 而你要给你爸那个吗 |
[02:41] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[02:42] | But, I mean, it took me a long time to… | 我是说 它花了我这么长时间 |
[02:46] | – carve it. – Hey Po! | -雕刻 -阿宝 |
[02:47] | I need more sesame seeds! | 我还要点芝麻 |
[02:49] | Uh, I’m on it, dad! | 我来了 爸 |
[02:54] | Sesame seeds, sesame seeds. | 芝麻 芝麻 |
[02:56] | If I was a sesame, where would I– oh, my gosh! | 如果我是芝麻 我会藏在 天啊 |
[03:00] | Dad got me the nunchuks I’ve been wanting forever! | 爸爸要送我梦寐以求的双截棍 |
[03:03] | Solid silver! Perfectly balanced! | 纯银制作 平衡完美 |
[03:15] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[03:16] | Tigress is right. | 虎妞说得对 |
[03:18] | How’s dad gonna feel when I give him this? | 如果我给我爸这个 他会怎么想 |
[03:23] | You’re no son of mine. | 你不是我的儿子 |
[03:29] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[03:30] | Dad deserves more than my lousy homemade spoon. | 爸爸该拥有更好的 而不是粗制滥造的勺子 |
[03:33] | I got to get him something better. | 我要给他更好的东西 |
[03:35] | Tigress and Xiao Niao, | 虎妞和小鸟 |
[03:36] | I need you to wrap up some little presents | 我需要你们包装小礼品 |
[03:38] | I got for everyone. | 我为每个人准备的 |
[03:40] | Yay! I love helping. | 好棒 我最爱帮忙了 |
[03:42] | Don’t you love wrapping presents? | 你不喜欢包礼物吗 |
[03:44] | It’s so creative. | 非常有创造力 |
[03:48] | We are not going to get along. | 我们绝对处不来 |
[03:50] | Hey, Viper! I need– whoa! | 小龙 我需要 |
[03:53] | Sweet necklace. | 项链很漂亮 |
[03:54] | I know, right? | 我知道 不是吗 |
[03:56] | Don’t you love it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[03:59] | It looks like an old apple core. | 看起来像干瘪的苹果核 |
[04:03] | You’re funny! | 你真爱说笑 |
[04:06] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[04:08] | Oh, thank you, son. | 谢谢 儿子 |
[04:09] | – Now if you could– – I’m on it, dad. | -现在如果你能 -我去了 爸 |
[04:11] | Need your help. | 我要你帮忙 |
[04:19] | Viper, you have to help me get my dad a present | 小龙 你得帮我 为我爸挑一份礼物 |
[04:21] | as awesome as the one he got me. | 要和他给我的一样棒 |
[04:23] | All I did was carve him a lousy spoon. | 我只做了一个粗制的勺子 |
[04:25] | Po, what’s important about a gift | 阿宝 礼物重要的意义在于 |
[04:28] | is that it comes from your heart. | 里面充满了你的心意 |
[04:29] | A handmade spoon is a lovely– | 手工勺子非常好… |
[04:34] | Yeah, let’s hit the marketplace. | 我们去逛集市吧 |
[04:40] | Po, what does your dad love more than anything else? | 阿宝 你爸还特别喜欢什么东西 |
[04:44] | Besides you. | 除你以外 |
[04:44] | Well, that’d have to be cooking. | 那就是煮面了 |
[04:47] | So why don’t we look for something cooking-related? | 那就找找和煮面相关的东西吧 |
[04:49] | See, this is why I needed you. | 你瞧 所以我才需要你 |
[04:51] | You are the master! | 你是专家 |
[04:54] | Some chopsticks? | 筷子怎么样 |
[04:55] | Uh, too cheap. | 太便宜了 |
[04:56] | A bamboo steamer? | 竹蒸笼 |
[04:57] | He’s got, like, 300 of ’em. | 他大概有三百个吧 |
[04:59] | A rice baller? | 揉面机呢 |
[05:05] | It’s– it’s beautiful. | 这个 真漂亮 |
[05:07] | It’s the most beautiful wok-shaped thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最漂亮的锅子了 |
[05:10] | It’s perfect! Perfect, perfect, perfect! | 完美 好极了 |
[05:12] | Dad will love this! | 爸爸会喜欢的 |
[05:14] | How much is it? | 多少钱 |
[05:15] | For you, 500 yuan. | 你要的话 五百块 |
[05:17] | 500 yuan! | 五百块 |
[05:20] | Do I look like someone who has 500 yuan? | 我看起来像有五百块吗 |
[05:25] | No, sir, you do not. | 不 先生 确实不像 |
[05:26] | Can I interest you in some pre-owned chopsticks? | 我向你推荐二手筷子吧 |
[05:30] | – Where am I gonna get– – 500 yuan! | -我去哪里筹到 -五百块 |
[05:33] | 500 yuan reward for the capture of this escaped convict. | 抓住这个逃犯 就有五百块奖励 |
[05:37] | Constable Hu, can I see that? | 胡治安官 我能看看吗 |
[05:39] | Certainly, Dragon Warrior. | 当然 神龙大侠 |
[05:40] | I’d go after the scoundrel myself. | 我想要自己去抓这个恶棍 |
[05:42] | But I seem to have developed | 不过我还有些 |
[05:44] | a bit of a paper cut. | 剪纸要做 |
[05:48] | It’s Shengqi. | 他是圣骑 |
[05:49] | He’s a kung fu master from Muchang township. | 他是木厂镇的功夫大师 |
[05:52] | They say he could have been | 听说他本可以成为 |
[05:53] | one of the greatest ever. | 有史以来最伟大的人之一 |
[05:54] | Shengqi is definitely not someone you want to mess with, Po. | 圣骑绝对不是你想惹的人 阿宝 |
[05:59] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[06:03] | But my dad deserves | 但是我爸爸值得拥有 |
[06:04] | an awesome winter festival present. | 一份精美的冬季节日礼物 |
[06:06] | I’ll do it. | 我做 |
[06:07] | Excellent, sir. | 太好了 先生 |
[06:08] | Best of luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[06:10] | Po, are you sure about this? | 阿宝 你确定吗 |
[06:12] | That wok ain’t gonna buy itself. | 那口锅又不能白送给我 |
[06:14] | Next up, Muchang township. | 下一站 木厂镇 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | This is either muchang township or the south sea. | 这里不是木厂镇就是南海了 |
[06:29] | Excuse me. Is this Muchang? | 打扰一下 这里是木厂吗 |
[06:31] | Why yes it is. | 这里就是 |
[06:32] | You here for the winter festival feast? | 你来是为了冬季节日盛宴吗 |
[06:34] | – Well, I– – Hey, everybody! | -好吧 我 -伙计们 |
[06:35] | We got company! | 我们有同伴了 |
[06:37] | It’s so nice to have a fresh face around here. | 能看到新面孔真是太好了 |
[06:40] | Oh, hi. How are you? | 你好 |
[06:42] | Welcome to our village. | 欢迎来到我们的村庄 |
[06:43] | It’s so nice to have you with us. | 你能和我们一起真是太好了 |
[06:46] | We hardly ever get strangers in town for the winter festival. | 冬季节日时我们几乎没来过客人 |
[06:50] | Great to meet you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[06:51] | Actually, I’m just looking for Shengqi. | 其实 我只是在找圣骑 |
[06:54] | But did I hear something about dumplings? | 不过我是不是听到了饺子 |
[06:57] | Hey, uh– where’d the happy faces go? | 刚才的兴奋表情去哪了 |
[07:00] | Now you’re all, like, frowny | 现在你们都像表情符号似的 |
[07:01] | And your eyebrows are all smooshed down and stuff. | 横眉竖眼的那一种 |
[07:05] | Hey, leave Shengqi alone! | 不要招惹圣骑 |
[07:06] | – Shengqi’s a good guy! – He didn’t do anything! | -圣骑是好人 -他没做过什么 |
[07:09] | There’s only two ways this can go down– | 只有两种办法可以平息这件事 |
[07:11] | Either we smash you to a pulp, | 我们把你砸成肉酱 |
[07:13] | or–uh… | 或者 |
[07:15] | Well, now that I think about it there’s only just the one way. | 现在我又想了下 只有一种方法 |
[07:23] | Leave Shengqi alone! | 不要招惹圣骑 |
[07:25] | Shengqi’s a good guy! | 圣骑是好人 |
[07:26] | Shengqi didn’t do anything! | 圣骑没做过什么 |
[07:29] | I’m sure you guys are only trying to protect a friend, | 我知道你们只是想要保护朋友 |
[07:32] | so I have to warn you, I’m the Dragon Warrior! | 所以我得提醒你们 我是神龙大侠 |
[07:36] | Sure. And I’m the emperor. | 是吗 我还是国王呢 |
[08:06] | Wait. What? | 等下 什么 |
[08:08] | Want to see it again? | 还想再看一次吗 |
[08:11] | I can keep doing this all day. | 我可以一整天都这样 |
[08:16] | Believe me now, emperor not previously believing? | 国王刚才不相信的事 现在相信了吧 |
[08:20] | Okay, maybe you’re the Dragon Warrior a little bit. | 好吧 你就算是神龙大侠吧 |
[08:23] | But you won’t get any information out of us. | 不过你不会从我们这得到任何信息 |
[08:25] | And I am not pointing out shengqi’s hut over there. | 并且我不会指出圣骑的小屋就在那里 |
[08:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. | 我真蠢 真蠢 真蠢 真蠢 |
[08:45] | Knock, knock. | 敲门 敲门 |
[08:53] | Prints of the foot-ish variety. | 类似脚的印记 |
[09:04] | There! | 搞定 |
[09:05] | Mine’s a bird. What’s yours? | 我的是一只鸟 你的呢 |
[09:07] | Geometrically perfect. | 完美的几何图形 |
[09:09] | So do you have all your presents ready? | 你所有的礼物都准备好了吗 |
[09:10] | I love to make things for people. | 我喜欢为别人做东西 |
[09:12] | Do you make presents or buy them? | 你是自己手工做礼物还是用钱买 |
[09:14] | I don’t give presents. | 我不送礼物 |
[09:15] | Well, it’s not all about presents. | 这可不仅是礼物 |
[09:16] | There’s also gifts. | 也是种祝福 |
[09:17] | Not to mention making the tang yuan dumplings | 更不用说做汤圆 |
[09:19] | and eating the tang yuan dumplings | 吃汤圆了 |
[09:21] | and maybe making some more tang yuan dumplings. | 也许包更多的汤圆 |
[09:23] | I don’t like the winter festival, okay? | 我一点都不喜欢冬季节日 好吗 |
[09:26] | It’s a waste of time. | 这是在浪费时间 |
[09:29] | And I love the singing. | 并且我还喜欢唱歌 |
[09:31] | Hey, I know what you need is to get in the holiday spirit. | 我知道什么能唤起你的节日精神 |
[09:34] | Please don’t say a sing-along. | 千万别说是合唱 |
[09:35] | A sing-along! | 是合唱 |
[09:38] | *Though winter snows may fall* | *虽然冬天雪花纷飞* |
[09:40] | And chill us to the bone | *寒冷侵入骨髓* |
[09:42] | A warmth with spread from toes to head | *遍布全身的温暖* |
[09:45] | From family and home | *来自家人和家庭* |
[10:02] | Shengqi! | 是圣骑 |
[10:07] | Stop, Shengqi! | 站住 圣骑 |
[10:08] | You’re going back to prison. | 你要回监狱去 |
[10:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:27] | Don’t you want to go back to Chor Ghom? | 难道你不想回到磕岗天牢 |
[10:32] | I hear they’re putting in a swimming pool! | 我听说他们在建游泳池呢 |
[10:35] | What do you care if I go back to jail? | 我回不回监狱 与你何干 |
[10:37] | I care about justice. | 我在乎的是正义 |
[10:38] | And honor! | 还有荣耀 |
[10:40] | And I need the reward money | 并且我需要赏金 |
[10:42] | to get my dad a better winter festival present. | 为我爸爸买件更好的冬季节日礼物 |
[10:46] | Seriously, will you look at this thing? | 我是认真的 你能看看这个吗 |
[10:48] | I can’t give this to my dad! | 我不能送我爸爸这玩意 |
[10:51] | You can hardly even tell it’s a spoon. | 你甚至都不能说它是把勺子 |
[10:54] | That’s a spoon? | 那是个勺子吗 |
[11:11] | Please, don’t turn me in! | 求求你 不要抓我 |
[11:12] | My daughter. I must keep my promise! | 我女儿 我必须遵守承诺 |
[11:17] | Uh, let me explain. | 请听我解释 |
[11:21] | You see, I was the bodyguard of duke PingJun. | 我曾是平君公的贴身侍卫 |
[11:26] | All was well until last year’s winter festival. | 一切都很顺利直到去年的冬日节日 |
[11:29] | Duke PingJun was holding a feast for his wealthy friends. | 平君公设宴款待他的一个富贵好友 |
[11:32] | An enormous mooncake was served. | 一个巨大的月饼被抬了上来 |
[11:35] | But one of the serving girls slipped., | 但是一个侍女滑倒了 |
[11:38] | And the cake was ruined. | 月饼被弄坏了 |
[11:41] | Furious, the duke went to slap the girl. | 平君公怒了 他去扇那个侍女 |
[11:49] | That girl was my daughter. | 那侍女是我女儿 |
[11:53] | Embarrassed before his guests, | 因为被当众羞辱了 |
[11:55] | he accused me of assault | 他指控我谋逆 |
[11:56] | and had me locked away in Chor Ghom prison. | 并且把我关在了磕岗天牢 |
[11:59] | For life. | 终身监禁 |
[12:00] | And that was the last time I saw my daughter. | 那是我最后一次见到我女儿 |
[12:03] | I promised I’d get back to her for the winter festival. | 我答应她要在冬日节日那天回来看她 |
[12:10] | That’s a sad story. | 好凄凉的故事 |
[12:12] | Almost as sad as my present for my dad. | 跟我给我爸的礼物一样凄凉 |
[12:15] | Take it from a father, Po. | 对于一个父亲来说 阿宝 |
[12:17] | It’s not how nice the present is that matters. | 重要的不是礼物有多好 |
[12:19] | As long as it comes from the heart. | 只要里面有你的心意就好了 |
[12:26] | Plus, that spoon really isn’t that bad. | 再说了 那个勺子也没那么差 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I guess. | 大概吧 |
[12:32] | Wait. This spoon is so that bad! | 等等 这个勺子确实很差 |
[12:35] | You’re just lying to me so I’ll let you go. | 你在撒谎想让我放了你 |
[12:37] | No, I– | 我没有 我 |
[12:38] | You probably don’t even have a daughter, | 你可能根本就没有一个女儿 |
[12:41] | Lying mcfibberson! | 谎话连篇 |
[12:50] | How about I throw you a rope? | 我给你根绳子怎样 |
[12:51] | That’d be great. | 不胜感激 |
[12:53] | Not so great. | 不甚感激 |
[12:54] | I’m sorry you don’t believe me, Po. | 真遗憾你不相信我 阿宝 |
[12:56] | You seem like a good guy, but I have a promise to keep. | 你看起来是个好人 但是我要去履行承诺 |
[13:01] | What? To go, like…Hit a guy? | 什么承诺 去打人吗 |
[13:05] | Oh, man. | 晕啊 |
[13:06] | Now I’m gonna have to give my dad this stupid spoon-erang. | 现在我只能把这蠢回旋勺送给老爸了 |
[13:11] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[13:13] | Spoon-erang? | 回旋勺 |
[13:18] | Now work your magic! | 释放你的神力吧 |
[13:28] | Inconvenient rock placement. | 不舒服的岩石地带 |
[13:35] | Stupid spoon. | 蠢勺子 |
[13:37] | Shengqi, I’m coming for you. | 圣骑 你给我等着 |
[13:44] | *When the chill wind blows* | *当寒风袭来* |
[13:46] | *Then everybody knows there’s a* | *每个人都知道有个* |
[13:49] | Will you give it a rest already? | 你能给我消停会儿么 |
[13:53] | That’s why I can’t stand this holiday! | 这就是我为什么不喜欢这个节日 |
[13:54] | All this happy family stuff! | 什么合家欢乐什么的 |
[13:57] | You shouldn’t have gotten her started. | 你不该拿她开刀 |
[13:59] | Same speech every year. | 每年都是同一番话 |
[14:00] | The presents and the singing and the Tang Yuan. | 礼物 唱歌 汤圆 |
[14:02] | I can’t stand Tang Yuan dumplings. | 我讨厌汤圆 |
[14:04] | They’re gluey and you never know what they’re filled with. | 它们黏黏的 不知道里面包着什么 |
[14:06] | And I never had a family feast, and I never got presents, | 我也没参加过家宴 从没有收到过礼物 |
[14:09] | Because I don’t have a family like you do. | 因为我不像你一样有家人 |
[14:14] | I don’t have a family. | 我也没有家人 |
[14:16] | I’m all alone. | 我也是孤身一人 |
[14:20] | The only present I’m getting this year | 今年我唯一能得到的礼物 |
[14:21] | is one of these party favors. | 就是聚会小礼物 |
[14:24] | All I have are… My memories. | 我拥有的 只是记忆 |
[14:29] | I’m gonna go make the Tang Yuan. | 我去做汤圆 |
[14:34] | You really think you don’t have a family? | 你真的认为自己没有家人吗 |
[14:49] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[14:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Dragon Warrior here. | 神龙大侠是也 |
[14:51] | Thank goodness you’re here, Dragon Warrior. | 还好神龙大侠来了 |
[14:54] | He’s tearing us apart. | 他把我们揍惨了 |
[14:55] | – Who? – Shengqi. | -谁 -圣骑 |
[14:59] | You got to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[15:00] | It’s my turn next. | 下个就轮到我了 |
[15:01] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[15:03] | You can have the reward. I don’t care. | 奖励什么的都归你了 我不管了 |
[15:05] | Please! Just don’t make me go up there. | 求你了 不要让我上去 |
[15:07] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[15:09] | Gah! All right, all right, all right! | 好啦 好啦 好啦 |
[15:12] | Great. We’re all behind you. | 太好了 我们在你的身后 |
[15:13] | Except, you know, from down here. | 但是 你懂的 我们就在这里了 |
[15:15] | Where it’s safe. | 这里比较安全 |
[15:40] | Oh! That would have hurt. | 要是摔下去就得痛死 |
[15:42] | And so will this! Hiyah! | 这招也一样 |
[16:16] | Sorry, Shengqi. | 抱歉 圣骑 |
[16:17] | My dad’s present is more important | 送我爸的礼物 |
[16:19] | than your pretend promise to your imaginary daughter. | 比你假想的对女儿的承诺重要多了 |
[16:22] | She’s real. | 她是真实的 |
[16:23] | Everything I’ve told you is the truth. | 我跟你说的每件事都是真的 |
[16:25] | Yeah, ri– | 好吧 |
[16:27] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:28] | I’ve seen that necklace. | 我见过这项链 |
[16:34] | Shengqi, I– | 圣骑 我 |
[16:40] | Hang on, I– | 等等 我 |
[16:45] | Will you just– | 你能 |
[17:05] | – Now listen to me. – Thanks, Dragon Warrior. | -现在听我说 -谢了 神龙大侠 |
[17:08] | We’ll take it from here. | 我们接手了 |
[17:12] | – But– – And here’s your reward. | -但是 -这是你的奖赏 |
[17:14] | 500 yuan. | 500块 |
[17:21] | Oh, Po. | 阿宝 |
[17:22] | It’s just what I always wanted. | 这是我一直想要的 |
[17:24] | You’re the most generous, loving, most perfectest son | 你真是最大方 最有爱 最完美的儿子 |
[17:27] | a father could ask for. | 有子如此 夫复何求 |
[17:30] | Uh, Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠 |
[17:31] | You can take your reward and go now. | 你可以带着奖金离开了 |
[17:33] | Huh? Oh, yeah. | 什么 哦 是的 |
[17:56] | Sorry, dad. | 抱歉了 爸爸 |
[17:57] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[17:59] | Happy winter festival! | 冬日节日快乐 |
[18:07] | Come on, let’s get– | 快 我们 |
[18:14] | They’re gone! | 他们跑了 |
[18:18] | You know, I’m starting to think this spoon isn’t so bad after all. | 我开始觉得这勺子也没那么差嘛 |
[18:30] | Stupid spoon. | 蠢勺子 |
[18:32] | Po, why did you do that? | 阿宝 你为什么帮我 |
[18:34] | ‘Cause you’re coming with me. | 因为你要跟我来 |
[18:35] | A little winter festival surprise. | 一份冬日节小惊喜 |
[18:43] | – Welcome to the winter festival. | 欢迎来到冬日节日盛宴 |
[18:51] | Oh, where is he? | 他上哪去了 |
[18:53] | It’s not like Po to be late for the winter feast. | 冬日宴竟然迟到 真不像阿宝的作风 |
[18:56] | Or really any food-related event. | 或是任何跟食物有关的节日 |
[19:08] | Um, hi. | 你好 |
[19:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:14] | I thought about what you said. | 我想了想之前你说的 |
[19:16] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[19:17] | I do have a family. | 我确实有家人 |
[19:23] | Look, I know that presents aren’t the point of the holiday, | 我知道节日的意义并不在于礼物 |
[19:26] | but I thought it’d be nice | 但我我觉得你会很开心 |
[19:28] | if you got something more than a party favor. | 如果拿到的不只是聚会小礼物 |
[19:37] | I love it! | 我很喜欢 |
[19:45] | If only my father was here to see it. | 可惜我父亲看不到 |
[19:54] | Okay, your name is Shu Fen, | 好的 你的名字叫淑芬 |
[19:56] | And you’re a traveling ladder salesman from Hubei, | 你是湖北来的梯子商 |
[19:58] | whose caravan was destroyed by a tornado outside– | 你的大篷车被龙卷风摧毁了 |
[20:01] | Po, what is all this for? | 阿宝 你这是要干嘛 |
[20:03] | Because I’m sneaking you in. | 我要带你潜入这里 |
[20:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:06] | To see your daughter. | 让你见你的女儿 |
[20:14] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[20:16] | Shengqi, stop! | 圣骑 给我停下 |
[20:18] | By the authority of the emperor’s seal, I– | 奉皇上的命令 我 |
[20:21] | Get out of the way, knucklehead! | 别挡道 蠢货 |
[20:23] | Shengqi was framed. | 圣骑是被陷害的 |
[20:35] | I haven’t seen my daughter in years. | 我已经多年没见过我女儿了 |
[20:38] | Ever since she ran off to Xinjiang | 自从她跟一个不入流的魔术师 |
[20:40] | with that amateur magician. | 私奔去了新疆 |
[20:44] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:47] | If what you say is true, Po, | 如果你说的是真的 阿宝 |
[20:50] | I’ll petition the imperial magistrate | 我会请求皇上 |
[20:52] | to overturn Shengqi’s sentence. | 撤销对圣骑的判决 |
[20:55] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[20:58] | Now, let’s go inside. | 现在 我们进去吧 |
[21:01] | I need some pudding. | 我要来点布丁 |
[21:03] | Sure thing, buddy. | 当然可以 伙计 |
[21:10] | Oh, Po! Where have you been? | 阿宝 你去哪了 |
[21:12] | – It’s a long– – Come, come. | -说来话 -来 来 |
[21:13] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[21:16] | With all the preparations today, | 今天忙碌了一天 |
[21:18] | I didn’t have time to wrap your present. | 没有时间给你把礼物包起来 |
[21:20] | Here you go, son. | 给你 儿子 |
[21:22] | Oh, my heavens! | 额的神啊 |
[21:23] | It is the nunchuks which I have been wanting forever! | 这是我梦寐以求的双截棍 |
[21:27] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了 爸爸 |
[21:37] | Um…So how did the Tang Yuan turn out? | 汤圆怎么样了 |
[21:40] | Not too gluey? | 不会太黏吧 |
[21:41] | Eh…Don’t you have anything…for me? | 你没有什么要给我的吗 |
[21:47] | Um, I know it’s a little lumpy. | 我知道这个有点拿不出手 |
[21:50] | But here. | 但是 给 |
[21:52] | I’m sorry it isn’t something better! | 抱歉没有更好的礼物 |
[21:54] | What could be better than this? | 还有什么能比这更好 |
[21:58] | But isn’t it kind of a piece of junk? | 但这不是垃圾么 |
[22:00] | Of course not, po. It’s from you. | 当然不是 这可是你送的 |
[22:04] | I keep all your presents right here | 你送我的礼物都在这 |
[22:06] | in my collection. | 我都收藏着呢 |
[22:08] | I’ll treasure these forever, son. | 我会一生视他们为宝贝的 儿子 |
[22:11] | Just like I treasure you. | 就像你是我的宝贝一样 |
[22:14] | I treasure you too, dad. | 你也是我的宝贝 爸爸 |
[22:17] | So you really like my handmade spoons? | 那么你是真的喜欢我的手工勺子咯 |
[22:19] | These are spoons? | 这些是勺子吗 |
[22:29] | Everyone! | 大家 |
[22:30] | I’d love to break in this beautiful new ruan Tigress gave me, | 我想用虎妞送我的这把崭新漂亮的阮 |
[22:33] | with a good old-fashioned winter festival sing-along. | 弹奏一首传统的冬日节日合唱 |
[22:38] | Hey, it’s a sing-along. Sing! | 这是合唱 给我唱 |
[22:38] | *When neither fire nor warm attire can hold the cold at bay* | *当炙火或暖衣抵挡不住寒风* |
[22:43] | *Still those we love and cherish most* | *但我们的至珍至爱* |
[22:45] | *Will chase the chill away* | *会将严寒驱赶* |
[22:47] | *When neither fire nor warm attire* | *当炙火或暖衣* |
[22:50] | *Can hold the cold at bay* | *抵挡不住寒风* |
[22:52] | *Still those we love and cherish most* | *但我们的至珍至爱* |
[22:54] | *Will chase the chill away* | *会将严寒驱赶* |
[22:56] | *Will chase the chill away* | *会将严寒驱赶* |