时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:20] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:26] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:32] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:33] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:35] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:37] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:40] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:45] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:48] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:52] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:56] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:58] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[01:00] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[01:02] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[01:05] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:08] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:10] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:24] | Okay, | 好 |
[01:25] | so after I sneak up behind the gourd cart, | 等我偷偷潜伏到葫芦车后面 |
[01:27] | you come around this way and– | 你们从这里包抄 |
[01:28] | I suppose I’m the “X.” | 我猜我是这个叉吧 |
[01:30] | – Uh, yeah. – Oh, I get it, yeah. | -是啊 -我懂了 |
[01:31] | Like “X”? Like you’re “X”-ing me out? | 叉叉 你这是把我给叉叉了吧 |
[01:34] | Like I’m nothing? Hmm? | 我就这么一文不值吗 |
[01:37] | Yeah, but you get to be the circle: | 而你却是个圈 |
[01:39] | Round and full of importance. | 圆圆的 哪都不能缺 |
[01:42] | I want to be a cube. | 我想当个方块儿 |
[01:45] | Darn it, guys! | 妈的 伙计们 |
[01:46] | They’re just marks on a scroll. | 这不过是卷轴上的标记罢了 |
[01:48] | They don’t mean anything! | 根本没啥意义 |
[01:49] | I am an individual! | 我 是个人啊 |
[01:51] | Oh, my–are you– | 天哪 你这是 |
[01:53] | I jus– waa! | 我只是 啊 |
[01:56] | I’m not going back to working for my dad, okay? | 我可不要回去为我爸工作 |
[01:59] | So once–just once– | 就一次 就这么一次 |
[02:02] | Let’s pull off a successful job. | 咱们拿点成绩出来吧 |
[02:06] | Every time we try and rob someone, | 每次我们试图打劫 |
[02:07] | We get grabbed by Po. | 都会被阿宝逮到 |
[02:09] | That’s why I spent three weeks perfecting | 这便是我为何要花三个星期准备 |
[02:11] | this foolproof escape plan. | 这万无一失的逃跑计划 |
[02:24] | And that– | 就 |
[02:36] | That’s it! | 有办法了 |
[02:41] | Here we go. | 咱们走 |
[02:43] | ‘kay, if anyone tries to grab you, | 好 要是有人想抓你 |
[02:45] | You just pull the string, release the ballast, | 你就拉绳 卸重 |
[02:47] | and let the wind whisk you off to safety. | 乘风而逃 |
[02:49] | Right? Huh? | 明白吗 |
[02:50] | Like this? | 就像这样 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:56] | Nobody pull our strings until I say to. | 没我的命令不许拉绳 |
[02:59] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[03:02] | Attention, victims. | 注意啦 受害者们 |
[03:04] | We have come for your valuables. | 我们来抢你们的宝贝啦 |
[03:06] | Fung! | 方恩 |
[03:06] | What? Already? | 啥 已经到了 |
[03:07] | We didn’t even, like– | 我们都还没 |
[03:09] | Do you have, like, super sense? | 你难道有啥超能力吗 |
[03:11] | Crocs, pull your strings! | 鳄鱼们 拉绳 |
[03:17] | Wrong strings. | 拉错绳啦 |
[03:21] | You’re not even gonna fight? | 你们都不反抗一下吗 |
[03:22] | He always hurts us. | 他总把我们揍得屁滚尿流 |
[03:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:25] | You guys are losers! | 你们这帮孬种 |
[03:27] | Losers! Losers! Losers! | 孬种 孬种 孬种 |
[03:29] | – You are worthless! – Fung. | -你们一文不值 -方恩 |
[03:30] | You stay out of this! | 你别多管闲事 |
[03:32] | You’ve been nothing but a disappointment | 你们真是彻头彻尾让人 |
[03:34] | from the beginning! | 失望透顶 |
[03:35] | You could be a little nicer to your coworkers. | 你对自己的同伙友好点嘛 |
[03:38] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[03:38] | The penguin treats us better than you, | 企鹅都比你对我们好 |
[03:40] | And he’s, like, our enemy. | 而他还是我们的敌人呢 |
[03:42] | I mean, I just think that– | 我是说 想到 |
[03:43] | Wait. Penguin? | 且慢 企鹅 |
[03:44] | Oh. Oh, I see what you’re doing. | 哦 我看穿你的招数了 |
[03:47] | You’re trying to swipe my gang. | 你想挑拨离间 |
[03:48] | I’m what? | 我啥 |
[03:49] | Sweet-talkin’ ’em and fillin’ their heads | 用花言巧语给他们洗脑 |
[03:51] | with crazy ideas. | 植入疯狂的想法 |
[03:53] | I don’t even know– I’m not– | 我都不知道 我才没有 |
[03:54] | Po at least doesn’t yell at us. | 至少阿宝没对我们大呼小叫的 |
[03:56] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:57] | Well, if you like him so much, | 要是你们这么喜欢他 |
[03:59] | then why don’t you stay with him? | 何不站在他那边 跟他一伙儿 |
[04:00] | Maybe we will! | 说不定我们真这么做呢 |
[04:03] | – Fine! – Fsine! | -好啊 -好啊 |
[04:04] | – Fine! – Fine! | -好啊 -好啊 |
[04:07] | You stole my gang! | 你偷了我的帮派 |
[04:09] | Happy now? | 你开心了吧 |
[04:10] | I don’t even– | 我根本没 |
[04:12] | Farewell! | 后会有期 |
[04:14] | Dramatic exit! | 华丽退场 |
[04:19] | Aah! Darn it! | 啊哟 妈的 |
[04:21] | Man, where does he get all that anger? | 老天 他哪儿来那么大火气 |
[04:23] | Uh, have you met his dad? | 你见过他老爹没 |
[04:25] | Loser, loser, loser, loser! | 孬种 孬种 孬种 |
[04:27] | You’re worthless. | 你一文不值 |
[04:28] | You’ve been nothing but a disappointment | 真是彻头彻尾让人 |
[04:31] | from the beginning! | 失望透顶 |
[04:33] | This is why I don’t visit more, dad! | 所以我才不常来看你 爸 |
[04:49] | No. I just– | 不 我只是 |
[04:52] | Can I have my old job back? | 我能做回老本行吗 |
[04:56] | You’re still mad at me | 你还在为我 |
[04:57] | over what happened to your mustache, aren’t you? | 对你胡子所做的事生气 对吗 |
[04:59] | I said I was sorry. | 我说过抱歉了 |
[05:00] | It was the only thing keeping your mother from leaving. | 那是唯一能阻止你母亲离开的东西 |
[05:05] | Hey, Mr. Tang. | 唐先生 |
[05:06] | New teeth, Mrs. Yoon? | 装新牙了吗 尹夫人 |
[05:07] | Ooh! So “nishe” of you to “no-tish,” Po. | 真嗨心你足意到了 阿宝 |
[05:12] | Howdy, Mr. Wen. | 你好 温先生 |
[05:18] | You guys didn’t actually steal anything, | 你们实际上没偷东西 |
[05:19] | so, uh, you can go. | 所以 可以走了 |
[05:22] | Uh, actually, we’re your gang now. | 实际上 我们现在跟你一伙了 |
[05:27] | You’re my– No, wait. | 你们跟我… 不 等等 |
[05:29] | That was for reals? | 那话是真的 |
[05:30] | Yeah, it’ll be fun. | 当然 会很有意思的 |
[05:32] | We follow you around, | 我们跟着你到处逛 |
[05:33] | you tell us what to do. | 你告诉我们该做什么 |
[05:35] | Then you yell at us. | 然后大声训斥我们 |
[05:36] | And throw your helmet down. | 再把你的头盔扔掉 |
[05:38] | Yeah, you throw your helmet down and yell at us. | 对 扔掉你的头盔 大声训斥我们 |
[05:41] | Uh, I’m– I’m kind of the opposite of a bandit. | 我 我可是跟强盗势不两立的 |
[05:45] | But– but we can do other stuff. | 但 我们可以做点别的事 |
[05:46] | We could be a gang of non-bandit, um, uh… | 我们能组成”非盗”一伙 |
[05:52] | Fung was right. | 方恩是对的 |
[05:54] | We are losers. | 我们是孬种 |
[05:55] | We can’t do anything but steal. | 除了偷东西 我们一无是处 |
[05:58] | And we don’t even do that good. | 我们甚至连做小偷都做不来 |
[06:08] | Come on, guys, you’re not losers. | 拜托 伙计们 你们不是孬种 |
[06:11] | We’ll find something you’re good at. | 一起来找你们擅长的事吧 |
[06:12] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你们的 |
[06:16] | I love you, man! | 我爱你 老兄 |
[06:30] | You want your job back? | 你想做回老本行 |
[06:31] | Not really, but– | 不太想 但 |
[06:34] | I’ll have you know, | 我会让你知道 |
[06:35] | that making terra cotta warriors | 做兵马俑 |
[06:37] | was once the most respected of all professions. | 曾是各行各业中最受尊敬的职业 |
[06:40] | Aw, but of course, back then, | 当然 那个时候 |
[06:43] | we could bring them to life! | 我们能赋予它们生命 |
[06:45] | Yep. | 没错 |
[06:47] | Once, I was the greatest of the terra cotta craftsmen. | 我曾经是最出色的兵马俑工匠 |
[06:53] | Molded myself an army. | 以我的模子造了一支军队 |
[06:57] | I took what I wanted and marched around | 我随心所欲地掠夺 所到之处 |
[06:59] | with things on fire! | 都会放火烧掉 |
[07:03] | Ah, those were the days. | 那些美好时光啊 |
[07:04] | I was on the verge of conquering China! | 就当我快要征服中国时 |
[07:08] | Until Shibai blew it. | 施拜毁了这一切 |
[07:10] | He was entrusted with the secret formula for living clay. | 有人请他保管《赋予陶土生命的秘方》 |
[07:14] | Then he lost it. | 但他丢了 |
[07:16] | It was all Shibai’s fault! | 全是施拜的错 |
[07:21] | I would have ruled all of China | 我本能统治全中国的 |
[07:23] | if it hadn’t have been for Shibai. | 如果它没落在施拜手上 |
[07:25] | It was my destiny! | 这是我的命 |
[07:27] | If only that idiot hadn’t lost the secret formula, | 如果那个白痴没有丢失秘方的话 |
[07:31] | if only– | 如果… |
[07:32] | Ahh, loser! Loser, loser, loser! | 孬种 孬种 孬种 |
[07:36] | Look! | 听着 |
[07:39] | Are you talking back? | 你是在顶嘴吗 |
[07:42] | I, uh… | 我 |
[07:42] | You want a job, you say no. | 你想要工作 那就说不是 |
[07:49] | – No. – Good. | -不是 -好极了 |
[07:51] | Shovel out the cesspit. | 把污水坑铲掉 |
[07:55] | Man, how long has it been since this was cleaned? | 天 这里有多久没清理过了 |
[07:57] | Since I used to make my terra cotta warriors do it. | 自从我让兵马俑做这事之后 |
[08:11] | Jerk! Jerk, jerk, j– | 混蛋 混蛋 混… |
[08:21] | “Secret formula… for living clay.” | 《赋予陶土生命的秘方》 |
[08:26] | Very funny, dad! | 真有趣 爸 |
[08:27] | This is a joke, right? | 这是个玩笑 对吗 |
[08:31] | Is it a joke? | 是玩笑吗 |
[08:33] | Okay, former bandits. | 好吧 前强盗们 |
[08:35] | We are gonna prove that you can do honest work. | 一起来证明你们能诚信做事吧 |
[08:42] | Take it! | 你们来 |
[09:06] | – You guys are horrible! – gosh, what are you doing? | -你们太糟了 -天 你们在做什么 |
[09:09] | Ah, it’s horrible! | 太糟了 |
[09:11] | We’re not good magicians. | 我们不是好魔术师 |
[09:13] | Musicians. You’re musicians! | 乐师 你们是乐师 |
[09:16] | I don’t think so! | 我不这么想 |
[09:18] | Stay out of this, Mr. Tang! | 别掺和 唐先生 |
[09:26] | Okay, “Mix red clay and black clay…” | 混合红粘土和黑粘土 |
[09:31] | “Ground gan cao root… | “甘草根 |
[09:35] | “Powdered mica… | 云母粉 |
[09:37] | And three drops of… blood”? | 还有三滴 血” |
[09:39] | Oh, that’s just great. | 真是太”棒”了 |
[09:51] | One drop. | 一滴 |
[09:52] | Two drops. | 两滴 |
[09:54] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[09:56] | Three drops. | 三滴 |
[10:12] | Okay, guy, uh… | 好的 兄弟 |
[10:14] | “Chung toh lai shun hoa.” | “从头来生化” |
[10:27] | You know, I knew it was a joke! | 我就知道是个玩笑 |
[10:41] | I am back in the bandit game, baby! | 爷我回来重振强盗雄风了 |
[10:44] | I am back in the game! | 重振强盗雄风 |
[10:51] | All right, okay. | 好 没事 |
[10:52] | So the band didn’t really work, so we’re just– | 乐队计划没能成功 我们可以… |
[10:55] | Would you stop that? | 你能别吹了吗 |
[10:59] | Okay, so the band didn’t really work, guys. | 好 同志们 乐队计划没成功 |
[11:01] | So here’s plan “B.” | 我们还有后备计划 |
[11:03] | Shifu and the Furious Five are out of town. | 师父和盖世五侠出门了 |
[11:05] | So we can loot the valley of peace while– | 所以咱可以趁机扫荡和平谷… |
[11:09] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[11:10] | Not doing that. | 不能干这种事 |
[11:11] | No. | 对 |
[11:12] | Especially not now that I’m making you… | 尤其是现在 我要让你们成为 |
[11:14] | the emergency backup Furious Five! | “紧急备用”盖世五侠 |
[11:19] | Could we be the junior panda squad instead? | 我们能不能做”熊猫小分队” |
[11:24] | Fine, that–great. | 好吧 这样…好吧 |
[11:26] | Wall eye! | 斜视眼 |
[11:27] | But it’s more yummier this way. | 这样喝着比较香嘛 |
[11:44] | What– what do you want? | 你 你要干什么 |
[11:53] | Okay, stop right– | 好了 该住手… |
[12:08] | Oh! What are you? | 这什么怪物 |
[12:09] | It’s one of those terra cotta warriors, | 这些兵马俑 |
[12:11] | Like Fung used to make. | 像是方恩造过的那种 |
[12:12] | Terra cotta warriors can’t move. | 兵马俑又不会动 |
[12:18] | Junior panda squad, assemble! | 熊猫小分队 集合 |
[12:39] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[12:40] | I said, “Assemble”! | 我说了 集合 |
[12:41] | We are assembled. | 我们集合了啊 |
[12:42] | We’re assembled over here. | 我们在这里集合的 |
[12:44] | You assembled in the wrong spot. | 你们集合错地方了 |
[12:47] | But I need you to– | 我需要你们… |
[12:50] | Awesome. | 帅呆了 |
[12:59] | What the heck just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[13:00] | You just got your butt kicked by pottery. | 你的屁股被陶器踢了一脚 |
[13:03] | We saw. | 我们看到了 |
[13:05] | Ha, ha! What a team, right? | 哈哈 合作愉快啊 |
[13:07] | Good times, huh? | 心情很爽吧 |
[13:11] | ‘Cause we’re… | 因为我们正在… |
[13:12] | enjoying our victory, right? | 享受胜利的快乐 对吧 |
[13:26] | I don’t miss my old gang one…bit. | 我一点都不想念 过去的帮派 |
[13:30] | Right? | 对吧 |
[13:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:41] | Ah, where you been, loser? | 你死哪去了 孬种 |
[13:43] | Did you do this? | 这是你搞的吗 |
[13:45] | Can’t I leave you alone for one… | 我一分钟不看着你 你就… |
[13:49] | Yeah. Know that secret formula thing? | 是啊 记得你说过”秘方”的事吗 |
[13:52] | Found it! | 我找到了 |
[13:53] | So who’s the loser now, huh, dad? | 现在谁是废物啊 老爹 |
[13:55] | Who’s the loser now? | 谁是废物啊 |
[13:58] | Uh, not me, is what I was getting at. | 不是我 我就是想说这一点 |
[14:02] | Do you realize what we can do with this? | 你知道我们用这个可以干什么吗 |
[14:04] | Gah! Yeah! | 废话当然知道 |
[14:06] | We can steal– | 我们可以偷… |
[14:07] | At last, I can conquer China! | 我终于可以征服中国了 |
[14:11] | Get away from my soldier! | 滚开 离我的士兵远点 |
[14:13] | Get away? Your? | 滚开 你的士兵 |
[14:14] | Wait. What? | 等等 啥 |
[14:17] | I don’t want to conquer China. | 我不想征服中国 |
[14:19] | I just want to be a bandit leader. | 我只是想做一名强盗头子 |
[14:22] | Ahh, darn it, fung! | 该死的 方恩 |
[14:25] | I’ve been waiting 30 years for this chance. | 我等这个机会等了30年 |
[14:28] | Now are you gonna help me, | 你是要帮我呢 |
[14:29] | or are you gonna be a bigger disappointment than ever? | 还是要当一个比以前还废物的废物 |
[14:34] | I’m gonna help you, dad. | 我会帮你 爸爸 |
[14:36] | That’s right. | 这才对 |
[14:38] | Now come on! | 那就来吧 |
[14:45] | – Guys– – We let you down. | -同志们 -我们让你失望了 |
[14:48] | No, no, no. No, no, no, no. | 没 没 没 |
[14:50] | All right, kinda. | 好吧 有点 |
[14:51] | We don’t fight good. | 我们不会打架 |
[14:55] | That’s it. | 有了 |
[14:56] | You guys need a kung fu crash course! | 你们需要进功夫速成班 |
[15:00] | Fantastic! | 好极了 |
[15:01] | Look at these babies, huh? | 瞧瞧这些宝贝 |
[15:03] | Nothing can stop us now! | 没人可以阻止我们 |
[15:07] | How come we got to keep using my blood? | 为什么一直用我的血 |
[15:09] | I’m an old man. | 我老了 |
[15:11] | I need all the blood I can get. | 所有能得到的血我都要得到 |
[15:12] | Now say the magic words, | 现在说出口令 |
[15:14] | and let’s get this show on the road. | 让他们去马路上秀下 |
[15:19] | “Chung toh lai shun hoa.” | “从头来生化” |
[15:32] | Now we can take over China! | 现在中国就是我们的囊中之物了 |
[15:34] | Ugh, do we gotta? | 真得这么做么 |
[15:36] | Yes, and we’ll start | 是的 首战 |
[15:38] | with the valley of peace! | 和平谷 |
[15:41] | So say we’re walking along, just like this, | 假设我们就这么走着 |
[15:44] | nice day, everything’s quiet, then– | 天气不错 万籁俱寂 突然 |
[15:47] | Enemy attack! Po needs backup! | 有敌人来袭 阿宝需要帮助 |
[15:57] | Awesome! | 棒极了 |
[15:58] | Man, you guys are getting really good. | 你们越来越棒了 |
[16:00] | Great poses. | 姿势不错 |
[16:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:02] | I’m a fierce tiger. | 我是悍虎 |
[16:04] | I’m a rock. | 我坚如磐石 |
[16:05] | Okay, let’s try it again. | 好的 我们再试试 |
[16:07] | We’re walking along, nice day, | 我们就这么走着 天气不错 |
[16:09] | Nothing going on, then– | 什么事都没有 突然 |
[16:16] | Run away! | 快跑 |
[16:19] | Enemy attack! | 敌人来袭 |
[16:20] | Po needs backup! | 阿宝需要帮助 |
[16:30] | Okay. Let’s see what you got. | 好的 就让我来领教一下 |
[16:36] | Oh, I see. | 受教了 |
[16:59] | Shouldn’t we do some, like, thing? | 我们是不是该做点什么 |
[17:06] | Yes! | 没错 |
[17:07] | Po believed in us | 阿宝相信我们 |
[17:08] | when we didn’t even believe in ourselves. | 当我们自己都不相信自己的时候 |
[17:10] | If we don’t help him now, we really are useless, | 如果我们现在不帮他 我们真就是孬种了 |
[17:13] | and he needs us to believe in ourselves, | 而且他想让我们相信自己 |
[17:16] | the way he believed in us | 就像他相信的那样 |
[17:17] | when we didn’t even believe in ourselves | 当我们甚至不能像他相信我们那样 |
[17:18] | like he did. | 相信自己 |
[17:20] | So what’s it gonna be? | 你们怎么看 |
[17:35] | Let go! Let go! | 放开他 放开他 |
[17:38] | Good effort, guys! | 好样的 伙计们 |
[17:42] | Good effort! | 好样的 |
[17:46] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[17:47] | You having fun with my stolen gang, panda? | 熊猫 你跟我的帮派玩的挺嗨的嘛 |
[17:50] | Fung! You’re behind this? | 方恩 原来幕后黑手是你 |
[17:55] | – Impressed? – Uh, kinda, yeah. | -震惊了吧 -算是吧 |
[18:00] | So you’re, like, with Po now, huh? | 所以你们现在追随阿宝了 是吧 |
[18:02] | That’s cool. It’s, like, okay. | 很好 就 像是 还行 |
[18:04] | Really, though? No, fine. | 但是 至于吗 算了 就这样把 |
[18:07] | Obviously, I’ve got a totally way better gang now | 很显然 我现在有了更好的帮派了 |
[18:11] | of giant clay things. | 巨大的泥土人 |
[18:13] | So, you know… | 所以 你们懂的 |
[18:15] | Whatevs. | 随便啦 |
[18:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:17] | Attack them. | 进攻他们 |
[18:18] | Attack! Attack! Attack! | 进攻 进攻 进攻 |
[18:22] | But the guys– | 但是他们 |
[18:23] | I said, “Attack.” | 我说了 “进攻” |
[18:28] | Yes, dad. | 遵命 父亲 |
[18:30] | Warriors… | 士兵们 |
[18:32] | Attack. | 进攻 |
[18:41] | Shakabooey! Wah! | 我来了 |
[18:44] | There’s too many. | 他们数量太多了 |
[18:46] | You guys get out of here. | 你们快走 |
[18:47] | I’ll hold ’em off as long as I can. | 我会尽量拖住他们 |
[18:49] | Even the dragon warrior can’t stop us! | 连神龙大侠都阻止不了我们 |
[18:52] | We’re gonna do it, son. We’re gonna rule China! | 我们会成功的 儿子 我们将统治中国 |
[18:56] | We can’t lose! | 我们不会输的 |
[19:14] | Warriors, stop! | 士兵们 助手 |
[19:18] | What? What are you– | 什么 你要做什么 |
[19:20] | Can’t do it, dad. These guys are my friends. | 我做不到 父亲 他们是我的朋友 |
[19:23] | But we were gonna conquer– | 但是我们要征服… |
[19:24] | I don’t wanna conquer China! | 我不想征服中国 |
[19:26] | Seriously, how much work is it to run a country? | 说真的 管理一个国家得做多少事 |
[19:27] | It’s, like, a ton, I bet. | 肯定累死累活都做不完 |
[19:30] | I just went along because… | 我离开你因为 |
[19:32] | I wanted you to be proud of me. | 我想让你为我自豪 |
[19:35] | You want me to be proud of you, son? | 你想让我为你感到自豪 儿子 |
[19:45] | Then get out of my way! | 那就不要挡我道 |
[19:47] | Warriors, attack! | 士兵们 攻击 |
[19:51] | Warriors, stop! | 士兵们 停手 |
[19:53] | Warriors, attack. | 士兵们 攻击 |
[19:56] | Warriors, stop! | 士兵们 停手 |
[19:59] | – Attack! – Stop! | -攻击 -停手 |
[20:01] | – Attack! – St… | -攻击 -停 |
[20:03] | Loser, loser, loser! You are not gonna stop me. | 孬种 孬种 孬种 你阻止不了我 |
[20:07] | I’ve been waiting 30 years for this. | 这一天我等了30年了 |
[20:09] | 30 years since I lost that secret formula! | 自从30年前我丢失了秘方 |
[20:14] | You lost the formula? But I thought that Shibai guy… | 是你弄丢了 我以为是那个叫施拜的 |
[20:18] | I made Shibai up. | 他是我瞎编的 |
[20:22] | – What? – Uh, Fung? | -什么 -方恩 |
[20:24] | Aren’t you gonna say “stop” again? | 你不再说”停手”了么 |
[20:26] | It was me. I lost the formula. | 是我 我丢掉了秘方 |
[20:29] | I ruined everything. I’m the biggest loser of all time. | 是我毁了一切 我才是最大的孬种 |
[20:34] | And I’ve been taking it out on you. | 我却发泄到你身上 |
[20:40] | There’s got to be some way I can stop these… | 一定有办法我能停止这些 |
[20:45] | Get it off me. Get it off me! | 放我下来 放我下来 |
[20:47] | That’s it! | 就是这个了 |
[20:49] | I guess calling you a loser | 大概叫你孬种 |
[20:51] | made me feel like less of a loser myself. | 让我自己觉得好受些 |
[20:55] | But I’m proud of you, son. I always have been. | 但是我为你自豪 儿子 一直如此 |
[20:59] | I’ve just been too pigheaded to say it. | 我只是太顽固而不敢说罢了 |
[21:16] | Hey, statue guys! | 嘿 雕像们 |
[21:19] | Time to face the music. | 来欣赏点音乐吧 |
[21:34] | – Uh-oh. – Like that. | -糟了 -这样才对 |
[21:49] | And that’s the name of that tune. | 这个曲调的名字就是这个了 |
[21:54] | You helped the panda? | 你帮了熊猫 |
[21:56] | Yeah.He was nice to us. | 没错 他对我们很好 |
[21:58] | All you ever did was yell at us and call us losers. | 而你只会吼我们 叫我们孬种 |
[22:02] | Oh, it’s like calling you guys losers | 大概叫你们孬种 |
[22:05] | made me feel like less of a loser myself. | 让我自己觉得好受些 |
[22:06] | – Except not. – See how that happens? | -但是没这么觉得 -看看都从哪学的 |
[22:16] | Guys, I-I’m sorry. I treated you lousy. | 伙计们 对不起 我对你们太恶劣了 |
[22:20] | I was a rotten bandit leader. Can you forgive me? | 我是个坏强盗头子 你们能原谅我么 |
[22:34] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[22:36] | I missed you guys. | 我想死你们了 |
[22:40] | Oh, wow. Um, Po… | 阿宝 |
[22:44] | We were wondering if it’d be okay if we kind of, uh… | 我们想知道我们是不是可以 |
[22:49] | Went back to being Fung’s gang? | 回去方恩的帮派 |
[22:52] | I guess. But you know he’s got to go to prison, right? | 可以吧 但是你们知道他要进监狱吧 |
[22:55] | Yeah, we’ll go with him. I mean, let’s face it, | 知道 我们陪他一起坐牢 再说了 |
[22:58] | we live there, like, 90% of the time. | 我们百分之九十的时间都在那住着 |
[23:05] | You too, fella. | 伙计 你也一样 |