时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:20] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:26] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:32] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:34] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:35] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:37] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:40] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:45] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:48] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:52] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:56] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:58] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[01:00] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[01:02] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[01:05] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:08] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:10] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:46] | Your crime-doing days are over, Temutai! | 你逍遥法外的日子结束了 特木泰 |
[01:49] | Time to pay the panda! | 该对熊猫付出代价了 |
[01:52] | The gong! | 那个锣 |
[01:56] | Lunch! | 午餐 |
[01:57] | Looks like you were wrong, Dragon Warrior! | 你似乎说错了 神龙大侠 |
[01:59] | I laugh at you and I run away! | 我要嘲笑你然后离开 |
[02:07] | Oops. | 天哪 |
[02:08] | You let Temutai get away?! | 你让特木泰逃脱了 |
[02:10] | Of course I didn’t. | 当然没有 |
[02:12] | Well, maybe. Sorta. A little bit. | 可能 也许 大概差不多吧 |
[02:14] | But it’s not gonna happen next time. | 但是下次绝对不会了 |
[02:16] | Next time I see Temutai, he’s mine! | 下次我看到他 他就是我的了 |
[02:20] | And so is that mooncake! | 那块月饼也一样 |
[02:23] | Oh, mm. Blagh! I’m sorry. Did you want that? | 诶哟 不好意思 你要吃吗 |
[02:27] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[02:31] | Ah, here you all are! I’ve been looking all over. | 原来都在这里 我到处找你们 |
[02:34] | And you found us where we live. Imagine. | 而我们刚好在住的地方 多巧啊 |
[02:37] | You all know Mrs. Yoon, my new secretary. | 你们认识尹女士吧 我的新秘书 |
[02:40] | I know. I can’t believe it either. | 我明白 我也觉得不可思议 |
[02:44] | I have exciting news! Are you all sitting down? | 我有好消息 你们都坐好了别摔着 |
[02:49] | Ah, so you are. Now then… | 哦 已经坐好了 是这样 |
[02:51] | Upper head district chief superior Superintendent | 上头的地区警长先锋负责人 |
[02:54] | Chang is going to be passing through the village, | 常先生将会途经这里 |
[02:57] | so I’m going to throw him a banquet! | 所以我打算设宴盛情款待 |
[03:01] | Awesome! A banquet! I’ve always wanted to go to one! | 太棒了 宴会 我一直想参加 |
[03:06] | Invitations will be all sent out shortly, | 邀请函会在短期内发出 |
[03:08] | but I want to make certain you’ll be in attendance! | 我想确保你们都参加 |
[03:11] | – It’s going to be a grand affair! – Ooh-ooh! A grand affair! | -场面一定会很壮丽宏大 -壮丽宏大 |
[03:14] | Did you hear that? This is gonna be great! | 听到没 一定会很棒的 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry, Constable Hu. | 抱歉 胡治安官 |
[03:19] | But we don’t normally attend banquets… for bureaucrats. | 我们一般不参加宴会 尤其是官僚宴会 |
[03:23] | Oh, Chang’s not just any bureaucrat! | 常可不只是普通官员 |
[03:25] | He’s the bureaucrat! An absolute legend! | 他是有名的官员 传奇人物 |
[03:30] | He began as the assistant to the assistant | 他是从官务助理的助理的助理 |
[03:32] | of the assistant to the assistant’s assistant | 的助理的助理的助理 |
[03:35] | of bureaucratic affairs. | 做起的 |
[03:37] | It was there that he made an amazing discovery. | 就在那时 他有了个惊人的发现 |
[03:40] | You can’t be blamed when things go wrong, | 如果你什么都没干 |
[03:42] | if you never actually do anything. | 出事了就不能怪你 |
[03:45] | He was quickly promoted to a new position where he did nothing. | 很快他就升职了 同样什么都不干 |
[03:48] | Then was promoted again where he did nothing. | 很快又升职了 同样什么都不干 |
[03:51] | And again. And again. And again. | 然后又升职 又升职 又升职 |
[03:54] | Until he had done so much nothing | 因为他一直什么都不干 |
[03:56] | that he rose to the very top where he remains to this very day. | 所以平步青云 飞黄腾达到今天 |
[04:01] | Oh! It’s even better the second time! | 第二次听到 觉得更伟大了 |
[04:05] | I’m sorry, Constable Hu. But the answer is still “No”. | 很抱歉 胡治安官 我们还是决定不去 |
[04:09] | Oh! But please! You have to! I need you! | 拜托你 你一定要去 我需要你 |
[04:12] | If you don’t come he might not approve my transfer! | 如果你不去 他可能就不会同意我转任 |
[04:16] | Transfer? Transfer? | 转任 转任 |
[04:17] | Who said we’re not coming? Of course we’re coming! | 谁说我们不去了 我们当然去 |
[04:21] | Right! | 对 |
[04:22] | Wooooooo! Yeah! Par-tay! Woo-hoo-hoo! | 太棒了 哈哈 派对派对 |
[04:27] | We could even do a performance at the banquet if you like! | 如果你喜欢 我们还可以在宴会上献技 |
[04:29] | A perfor… oh, you’d do that for me? | 献技 你们愿意为我这样做吗 |
[04:32] | We’ll do whatever it takes. | 我们义无反顾 |
[04:34] | I can’t tell you how much this means to me! | 无法表达我对你的感激之情 |
[04:37] | What chums you are! | 你真是我的挚友啊 |
[04:39] | This banquet shall be the most sophisticated, elegant… | 这次宴会一定会是史上最高档 最高雅的… |
[04:54] | Um… dignified soiree the valley has ever seen. | 以及 最尊贵的社交晚宴 |
[04:59] | Hey, if you want… | 如果你喜欢 |
[05:00] | I can sit next to this Chang guy during dinner. | 晚宴时我可以坐在这个常同志旁边 |
[05:03] | – Y-y-y-y-you? – Sure. | -尼尼尼尼尼你 -当然 |
[05:08] | I won’t leave his side the whole night. | 整晚 我都不会离开他左右的 |
[05:13] | So, uh, when are we gonna get those invitations again? | 话说 那些邀请函什么时候送来呢 |
[05:20] | If this banquet goes well, Constable Hu will be leaving us. | 如果这次晚宴顺利 胡治安官就会转任 |
[05:24] | No more of his permits, his endless forms, | 不用被他限制 填无休止的表格 |
[05:28] | his constant meddling. | 不用他多管闲事 |
[05:31] | We’ll be free. | 我们就自由了 |
[05:33] | Therefore, | 因此 |
[05:35] | the performance we do must be absolutely spectacular! | 我们要做的表演 一定要完美绝伦 |
[05:38] | – How about the blazing wall of fury? – Too boring. | -不如演《烈火怒墙》 -太无聊 |
[05:41] | – Pinnacle of perfection? – Oh, everybody does that one. | -《完美巅峰》 -没有新意 |
[05:44] | We need something totally new. | 一定要想出全新的创意 |
[05:46] | Something with zip! Zing! Pizzazz! | 要有活力 精神而潇洒 |
[05:49] | – Did he just say pizzazz? – And zip… and zing. | -他刚刚是说了潇洒吗 -还说了活力和精神 |
[05:54] | Hey! I got it! I saw this group in the village | 我想到了 我在村落那边 |
[05:56] | do this thing once, and it was awesome! | 见到一个组合做这个 简直帅呆了 |
[05:58] | – What? – Okay. | -什么 -好的 |
[06:00] | So this is called… improv. | 名字叫作 即兴表演 |
[06:03] | You guys are gonna love this. It’s hysterical! | 你们一定会喜欢 太搞笑了 |
[06:05] | It’s so funny. | 相当好笑 |
[06:06] | Okay… like, okay. So it’s… okay. | 好的 是这样 比如 好的 |
[06:08] | You guys are gonna be the audience | 你们就当观众 |
[06:10] | and give Shifu and I the suggestions. | 给我和师父提建议 |
[06:12] | – Suggestions for what? – For the little skit we’re gonna do. | -什么建议 -我们会表演一个滑稽短剧 |
[06:15] | – I don’t want to do a little skit. – Are you kidding? | -我不想表演滑稽短剧 -别开玩笑了 |
[06:18] | They’re gonna howl. Trust me. Howl. | 他们会尖叫的 相信我 爱到尖叫 |
[06:21] | Here we go. | 那么开始 |
[06:23] | Hey, everybody! How you all doing? | 各位好啊 你们感觉如何 |
[06:26] | Great! We’re going to do a skit based on… | 很好 我们要表演一个滑稽短剧有关… |
[06:29] | – I don’t want to do a skit. – You’re gonna be great. | -我不想表演滑稽短剧 -你会做得很好的 |
[06:31] | To start the hilarity, | 在开始爆笑表演前 |
[06:33] | the first suggestion we need is a location. | 我们需要你们提出一个地点 |
[06:36] | – A location for what? – For the skit we’re gonna do. | -什么地点 -滑稽短剧的地点 |
[06:38] | I don’t want to do a skit. | 我不想表演滑稽短剧 |
[06:39] | I thought this was supposed to be funny. | 你们不是要搞笑的吗 |
[06:41] | We haven’t done it yet. | 还没开始呢 |
[06:42] | – Done what? – The skit! | -开始什么 -滑稽短剧 |
[06:44] | I don’t want to do a skit. | 我不想表演滑稽短剧 |
[06:45] | – Would you just…? – Rock quarry! | -你能不能… -采石场 |
[06:47] | – What? – That’s my suggestion. | -什么 -我的建议 |
[06:49] | – For the location. – A rock quarry? Seriously? | -地点的建议 -采石场 开玩笑呢吧 |
[06:52] | Blech! How about a doctor’s office? | 好恶心 不如选医生的办公室 |
[06:54] | Rock quarry! | 采石场 |
[06:56] | Fine, a rock quarry. Blech. | 好吧 采石场 好恶心 |
[07:03] | When is this gonna be funny? | 什么时候才开始搞笑啊 |
[07:04] | I just started! Give it a second, all right? | 我才刚开始 耐心点 好吗 |
[07:06] | You’re the ones who said rock quarry. | 是你们选采石场作地点的 |
[07:08] | Hello, co-worker. Here’s that rock you wanted. | 你好啊 同事 这是你要的石头 |
[07:15] | Let’s do the pinnacle of perfection. | 咱们演《完美巅峰》吧 |
[07:16] | – Yeah, good idea. – Pinnacle of perfection. | -同意 好主意 -《完美巅峰》 |
[07:18] | – That’s what we’ll do. – Yeah! | -就表演这个 -对 |
[07:26] | Invitation, invitation to the party. | 邀请函 宴会的邀请函 |
[07:31] | Ooh! A party! A party! Ha! | 咦 有宴会 有宴会 |
[07:36] | No one throws a party without inviting Temutai, | 有宴会怎么能不邀请我特木泰呢 |
[07:38] | Warrior King of the Qidan! | 我可是契丹武士之王 |
[07:47] | Excellent. Upper head district chief | 非常好 上头的地区警长 |
[07:49] | superior Superintendent Chang will be most impressed. | 先锋负责人常先生一定会很喜欢的 |
[07:53] | What time should we start heading down to the banquet? | 咱们什么时候出发去参加宴会呢 |
[07:54] | I believe the invitation said it started at 6:00 so… | 邀请函说宴会六点开始所以… |
[07:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Constable Hu sent your invitation? | 等等 胡治安官给你送邀请函了 |
[08:00] | – You got it? – Of course he did. We all got them. | -你拿到了 -他当然拿到了 我们都拿到了 |
[08:03] | – Me too. – So did I. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[08:04] | – Yeah. – I got it. | -对啊 -我也拿到了 |
[08:06] | – Didn’t you get yours? – Huh. | -你没拿到吗 -啊 |
[08:09] | And make sure Mr. Ping serves the dim sum first and then the… | 请务必先让平先生把点心送上来 然后 |
[08:22] | – I’d like to talk to Constable Hu. – I’ll see if he’s available. | -我要跟胡治安官谈谈 -我去看看他有空没 |
[08:27] | I told you to get rid of him. | 我跟你说过啊 敷衍一下 |
[08:35] | He’s at the dentist. | 他去看牙了 |
[08:40] | Uh, he’s right over there. | 他不是就在那里吗 |
[08:49] | – Constable Hu, I… uh… – Oh, uh, Po! Ha ha! | -胡治安官 -哟 是阿宝啊 |
[08:54] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候来的 |
[08:57] | Constable Hu, there seems | 胡治安官 我的邀请函 |
[08:58] | to be a little problem with my invitation. | 好像出了一点问题 |
[09:00] | I didn’t actually… get it. Yet. | 我目前 好像 没拿到 |
[09:04] | Didn’t… get it? Really? | 没有 拿到吗 真的吗 |
[09:06] | Well, that’s odd. Oh! I remember now. | 好奇怪啊 哦我想起来了 |
[09:10] | – Uh, you’re not invited. – What? | -我没邀请你 -什么 |
[09:18] | Oh, Po, I feel terrible about this. | 阿宝 我也不想这样的 |
[09:20] | But your manners! They’re atrocious! | 但是你的餐桌礼仪 太糟糕了 |
[09:23] | I can’t expose Chang to that! How would that make me look? | 不能给常先生看到啊 他会怎么想我 |
[09:26] | You know how important this night is to me! | 你明知那个宴会对我很重要 |
[09:29] | But you gotta let me come! | 但是你得让我去啊 |
[09:31] | Everybody in the whole village is going! | 全村的人都要去的 |
[09:33] | Bwaaa, see ya tonight, Po. Bwaa, you bet bwaaa. | 那啥 今晚见哦 阿宝 那啥 拜 |
[09:38] | You even invited the guy that goes “Bwaaaa.” | 连那个满嘴”那啥”的人都能去 |
[09:40] | He may go “Bwaaa,” | 他虽然满嘴”那啥” |
[09:42] | but his manners? Impeccable. | 但是他的餐桌礼仪 很完美 |
[09:45] | There’s nothing I can do. Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 这事我也没办法 恕不远送 |
[09:49] | – Constable Hu. Please. – Po! Two words… | -胡治安官 求你了 -阿宝 两个字 |
[09:53] | No! | 不 |
[09:55] | Um, that was one… word. | 好像是一个字 |
[10:05] | I’m sorry about the banquet, Po. | 宴会的事我也很遗憾 阿宝 |
[10:08] | Do you guys think the way I eat is disgusting? | 你们也觉得我的吃相很恶心吗 |
[10:10] | – We try… not to watch. – But only because it’s too disgusting. | -我们 一般不会看 -因为确实很恶心 |
[10:16] | Maybe you could talk to Constable Hu. | 您能不能跟胡治安官说一下 |
[10:18] | You know, tell him it’s okay to let me come. | 就说 让我去也没关系的 |
[10:20] | Po, I… perhaps it’s best this way. | 阿宝 也许这样就挺好的 |
[10:24] | This banquet is extremely important and… | 这次的宴会很重要 而且… |
[10:27] | You don’t want me to go either. | 你也不想让我去 |
[10:32] | – Po, you have to understand… – No, no, no! Oh, I understand. | -阿宝 你要理解 -不 我很理解 |
[10:36] | I understand, all right. | 我非常理解 |
[10:37] | I’m gross and disgusting and nobody wants to be around me. | 我肮脏又恶心 没人愿意跟我在一起 |
[10:39] | So if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be in my room hiding my hideousness. | 失陪了 我回房间 免得污了各位的眼睛 |
[10:44] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[10:52] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry, Temutai, but… | 很抱歉 特木泰 |
[11:00] | You’re not invited. | 这次宴会没邀请你 |
[11:03] | Are you sure? Because it could be a mistake or something. | 你们确定吗 可能哪里出了问题 |
[11:07] | You know how we sometimes get that other guy’s mail. | 大家都遇到过收错信之类的事情吧 |
[11:10] | Maybe what happened was they sent my invitation to him and… | 也许是因为有人把我的邀请函寄给了别人 |
[11:13] | It’s no mistake, Temutai. You’re not invited to the banquet. | 没出问题 特木泰 这次宴会并没有邀请你 |
[11:17] | No one disrespects the Warrior King of the Qidan in this manner! | 你们居然敢这样无礼地对待契丹武士之王 |
[11:22] | Do you know how that makes me feel! | 你们太不尊重我了 |
[11:24] | To be the only one who isn’t going? | 就把我一个人排除在外 |
[11:26] | But you’re not! The Dragon Warrior hasn’t been invited either! | 不止你一个人 神龙大侠也没受邀 |
[11:30] | What? Oh, of course. That makes sense. | 什么 也对 这也说得通 |
[11:34] | I’ve seen the way he eats. | 我见过他的吃相 |
[11:36] | And if the Dragon Warrior’s not there, | 既然神龙大侠不去 |
[11:39] | our mission will be that much easier! | 我们的任务就更简单了 |
[11:41] | Our mission? | 我们的任务 |
[11:42] | Prepare the troops! Get there all the weapons! | 让士兵集合 准备好武器 |
[11:45] | If I can’t enjoy that banquet, no one will! | 不让我享受宴会 谁也别想享受 |
[11:59] | Go away. | 别管我 |
[12:00] | Po? May I come in please? | 阿宝 我能进去吗 |
[12:02] | I wouldn’t want to disgust you. | 我怕恶心到您 |
[12:04] | Po. Open the door. | 阿宝 开门 |
[12:08] | Here’s a blindfold so you don’t have to gaze upon my grotesquity. | 给你个眼罩 不用看我这张丑陋的脸 |
[12:17] | When I was a kid, I didn’t get invited to banquets | 我小时候 别人也不邀请我去宴会 |
[12:20] | for the same darn reason as now. | 就是这个该死的原因 |
[12:27] | Apparently, you throw up one bowl | 一失足成千古恨 |
[12:28] | of sweet and sour chowder, you get pegged for life. | 就因为吐了一次酸甜杂烩汤 一辈子都完了 |
[12:36] | So I’d hide in a pot and watch. | 从此我只能躲在罐子里偷看 |
[12:39] | And I’d say to myself, | 我对自己说 |
[12:41] | “One day that’s gonna be me sitting there | “总有一天 我会坐在那里 |
[12:42] | having a good banquety time. | 尽情享受宴会时光 |
[12:44] | One day I’m gonna be invited to one of these things.” | 总有一天 我也会受邀参加宴会” |
[12:49] | Looks like I was wrong. | 看来我想多了 |
[12:53] | Po, I just wanted to let you know | 阿宝 我只是进来跟你说 |
[12:55] | that we’ll be leaving for the banquet in an hour. | 我们一小时后就会动身去参加宴会了 |
[12:58] | Have a good time. | 祝你们玩得开心 |
[12:59] | I plan to. Because you’re coming with us. | 我们会的 因为你也要来 |
[13:02] | – What? – I taught you the secrets of Kung Fu. | -什么 -我教会了你功夫秘诀 |
[13:05] | I can certainly teach you manners! | 我当然可以教你餐桌礼仪 |
[13:10] | – So, how does this work exactly? – In order for me to help you, | -所以 要怎么做呢 -为了成功进行 |
[13:14] | I need to identify | 我要搞清楚 |
[13:15] | which of your manners are in need of improvement. | 你哪一方面的餐桌礼仪需要提高 |
[13:18] | I’m going to watch you eat. | 我要看着你吃 |
[13:20] | Are you sure you wanna do that? ‘Cause I hear it’s kinda gross. | 你确定吗 据说我的吃相很恶心 |
[13:23] | Po. Po. Po. Po. Po. Po. Po. | 阿宝啊阿宝 你太天真 |
[13:26] | I’ve battled the skinless demons of Taoyan province. | 我曾跟稻阳省的无皮怪物战斗过 |
[13:29] | I think I can handle watching you eat. | 看你吃饭 一点问题没有 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry, Po. I failed you. | 对不起 阿宝 我让你失望了 |
[13:38] | No. I failed you guys. | 不 是我让你们失望了 |
[13:40] | I’m not worthy of a fancy banquet. Have a good time. | 我不配参加豪华宴会 你们玩得开心点 |
[13:50] | – You gonna be okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[14:05] | On your toes, everyone. Even though my tusks are quaking… | 大家稳住 虽然我的牙齿都在打颤了 |
[14:10] | Everything is going to be f-f-fine! | 事情一定会顺 顺利的 |
[14:39] | Surround the hall and wait for my secret signal. | 围绕大厅散开 等我的秘密信号 |
[14:46] | They shall pay for not inviting me. | 没邀请我 要付出代价 |
[14:54] | Don’t wanna go to some dumb banquet anyway. | 反正也不想去那个什么破宴会 |
[14:57] | Just spend a nice quiet night alone away from all that… | 今晚我就一个人安安静静 不用 |
[15:01] | fun and hilarity… and companionship. | 开心和快乐 跟大家一起 |
[15:05] | I wanna go to that banquet! | 我好想去参加宴会啊 |
[15:16] | So, Superintendent Chang… lovely weather we’re having, what? | 常总管 今晚天气真不错啊 |
[15:20] | – It’s too humid. – Oh, yes, quite. Too humid. | -太潮湿了 -对 确实是 太潮湿了 |
[15:25] | Well, perhaps we can do something with the… air-water. | 是啊 我派人处理一下 水蒸气 |
[15:33] | Bored now. | 真无聊 |
[15:34] | Oh, well, uh, the fun is just about to begin, eh, Shifu? Hm? | 这个 马上就会有好玩的节目了 是吧师父 |
[15:40] | Yes, certainly… with your permission, Superintendent. | 当然 只要负责人您允许 |
[15:46] | The Furious Five will now | 盖世五侠为您献上 |
[15:47] | perform a display of skill and daring… | 集技艺与胆量于一身的 |
[15:50] | “The Pinnacle of Perfection”! | 《完美巅峰》 |
[15:52] | – Seen it. – I beg your pardon? | -看过了 -您说什么 |
[15:55] | Every Kung Fu palace I | 我每次去一个功夫殿堂 |
[15:56] | visit does an idiotic pinnacle of perfection. | 他们都会表演这个《完美巅峰》 |
[16:00] | Oh. Well, what about the flaming… | 那不如欣赏一下《火焰… |
[16:03] | – Boring. – The golden… | -无聊 -《金色… |
[16:04] | – Overdone. – Four fingers of… | -太夸张 -《四指… |
[16:06] | No, no, no. Do something else. | 不不不 来点别的 |
[16:08] | – Something… else? – Yes. Something else. | -别…的 -对 别的 |
[16:14] | Uh, I’d like to do a skit. | 那就表演个搞笑短剧 |
[16:19] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[16:20] | What? | 什么 |
[16:21] | I need the name of a location… in a rock quarry. | 我需要一个地点 采石场 |
[16:32] | Ugh. This rock that I am holding in my hand is very heavy. | 我现在手里拿着的这块石头非常沉 |
[16:36] | Yes, and rock-like. | 长得挺像石头的 |
[16:42] | I love improv! | 即兴表演真有趣 |
[16:44] | It’s funny because you | 非常好玩 |
[16:45] | know they’re making it up as they go along! | 因为他们一边编一边演 |
[16:49] | Shh, quiet. | 别说话 |
[16:50] | Help… rain, which is falling from the sky, | 由于 天上落下的 雨水 |
[16:55] | has, uh, turned this rock quarry into quicksand. | 已经 把这块石头侵蚀成了流沙 |
[16:59] | – I’m drowning in the quicksand. – Never mind that. | -我要被流沙淹死了 -没关系 |
[17:04] | I’m a doctor who needs help fixing this sundial. | 我是个医生 需要有人帮我修帽子 |
[17:09] | – Ha! Ha! … – You think that’s funny? | -哈 哈 -你觉得好笑吗 |
[17:14] | I… no… yes, I… | 我 不 对 我 |
[17:18] | When is this going to get interesting? | 到底什么时候才开始有趣 |
[17:29] | Sorry to break in. I forgot my invitation. | 抱歉我强行闯入了 忘带邀请函了 |
[17:32] | No, wait, I didn’t get one and was being facetious! | 不 是因为我竟然没被邀请 太可笑了 |
[17:46] | Temutai! You’ve made a grave mistake coming here. | 特木泰 你竟敢来这里 大错特错了 |
[17:49] | You too have made mistakes. | 你们也犯错了 |
[17:51] | Such as unconvincing space work, denial, | 比如不能令人信服的太空作业 还一味否认 |
[17:53] | and the failure to commit to a premise. | 对以上各种未能负起责任【这是在影射政府吗-0- |
[17:56] | And you didn’t invite me to your party! | 而且还不邀请我参加宴会 |
[17:58] | I will destroy you all! Secret signal! | 我要毁掉你们 秘密信号 |
[18:20] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[18:38] | Sneaking in a party, like I used to do. | 溜进宴会 正如往昔 |
[18:44] | Sneaking in the party. Ooh, fancy. | 溜进宴会 真漂亮 |
[18:48] | Ooh, tasty. | 真诱人 |
[18:54] | Temutai got an invite and I didn’t? That is… ! | 特木泰都有邀请函 我居然没有 太过… |
[19:02] | You? At a banquet? | 你 来宴会 |
[19:04] | You’d never fit in. You’re a slob. | 你格格不入 你太邋遢 |
[19:07] | And you have no manners! | 而且不懂餐桌礼仪 |
[19:09] | Temutai, I’m gonna make you eat, silently chew, | 特木泰 你给我好好听着 慢慢咀嚼 |
[19:12] | and then politely swallow those words. | 然后礼貌地咽下我这些话 |
[19:14] | – No. – Secret signal again! | -不要 -再次秘密信号 |
[19:25] | May I? Thank you. | 可以吗 谢谢 |
[19:33] | Elbows off the table, mable. | 手肘不能上桌哦亲 |
[19:50] | Pinkies. Wa-taa! | 小指别露出来哦 |
[19:59] | Mustn’t slouch now. Unh! | 抬头挺胸哦 |
[20:05] | Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. No talking with your mouth full! | 嘴里有食物 不要说话哦 |
[20:08] | And no spitting either. | 也不能吐出来哦 |
[20:42] | I apologize. You have excellent manners. | 我向你道歉 你的餐桌礼仪很好 |
[21:05] | Thanks ever so much, Dragon Warrior! | 太感谢了 神龙大侠 |
[21:07] | Now, skedaddle and here’s a cookie for your trouble. | 赶紧走吧 给你个饼干路上吃 |
[21:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:14] | This warrior deserves a place at our table! | 这位武士应该过来这里享用 |
[21:17] | At the… table. | 去那里 享用 |
[21:20] | Oh, dear, no. | 天哪 别这样 |
[21:34] | Now we eat. | 开始吃吧 |
[21:51] | Whoops! Floor bun! | 哎呀 掉地上了 |
[21:53] | Five-second rule. | 五秒规则 |
[22:00] | Here comes the wagon! | 我还得打个嗝 |
[22:04] | – Well? – I’m right with you! | -如何 -我跟你一起吃 |
[22:13] | I’m done. | 我吃好了 |
[22:19] | Hu, this party has been an unpleasant disaster… | 胡 这个宴会简直糟糕透了 |
[22:23] | until this crazy brother showed up! | 幸亏这位仁兄出现了 |
[22:29] | Funny thing is, I wasn’t even… | 好玩的是 我根本没有… |
[22:31] | That late! So very glad you made it, Po. | 没有迟到 很高兴你来了 阿宝 |
[22:34] | I knew you’d like him. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[22:36] | Hang on, here comes the wagon again! | 等等 我又得打嗝了 |
[22:48] | Well, what a success. | 简直太完美了 |
[22:50] | Constable Hu should be promoted and sent away at once! | 胡治安官一定会立刻升职然后离开这里的 |
[22:55] | That’s a thought… | 这想法不错 |
[22:57] | but I couldn’t do that to you, Huey! | 但是我不能那样对你 小胡 |
[22:59] | This place is great! | 这地方太完美了 |
[23:01] | I’m going to renew your post for another year. | 让你连任一年吧 |
[23:03] | Heck, let’s make it ten! | 算了 直接连任十年 |
[23:08] | Hold on, here comes the wagon again. | 等一下 我也得打个嗝 |
[23:10] | Ah! Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[23:12] | No! | 不要 |