时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:18] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:26] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:16] | But I’m innocent! | 但我是无辜的 |
[01:19] | So you didn’t use Kung Fu without a permit? | 这么说你没有未经许可就使用功夫吗 |
[01:27] | Y… aybe. | 大概 是吧 |
[01:32] | But they were bandits robbing an old lady. | 但他们这群强盗正在抢劫老妇人 |
[01:35] | You know the procedure, Po. | 你知道流程的 阿宝 |
[01:37] | If you want to use Kung Fu, come to me. | 如果你想使用功夫 要先来找我 |
[01:39] | I send a letter to district HQ and, | 我会给地区总部写封信 |
[01:41] | quick as a wink, you have your permit. | 很快地 你就能拿到许可了 |
[01:43] | Don’t you think the bandits might have, you know, | 但你不觉得到那时候 |
[01:46] | gotten away by then?! | 强盗也许早逃了吗 |
[01:47] | In the last month, you and the Furious Five | 在上个月 你和盖世五侠 |
[01:50] | have illegally used Kung Fu… | 已非法使用功夫 |
[01:54] | 437 times. That I know of. | 仅我知道的就有437次 |
[01:59] | Really? That’s a lot of… | 真的吗 那是太多 |
[02:01] | And this is why I have no choice but to… | 所以我别无选择 只好 |
[02:04] | – ban Kung Fu completely. – What? | -全面禁止功夫 -什么 |
[02:09] | Effective immediately, Kung Fu is outlawed. | 即时生效 功夫是非法的 |
[02:13] | – What? – Kung Fu is outlawed. | -什么 -功夫是非法的 |
[02:15] | What? Kung Fu is outlawed? | 什么 功夫是非法的 |
[02:18] | Do you hear that? Kung Fu is outlawed. | 你听见了吗 功夫是非法的 |
[02:22] | – That’s crazy. – Illegal? | -你疯了 -违法了 |
[02:23] | – You can’t do that. – I can. | -你不能那么做 -我可以 |
[02:25] | The Imperial emblem gives me the authority to make laws. | 皇室家徽给了我制定法律的权利 |
[02:29] | If I see any of you doing any Kung Fu at all, | 如果我看见你们任何一人使一丁点功夫 |
[02:32] | you’ll be in Chor Ghom prison faster than you can say | 就会立马关进磕岗天牢 比说 |
[02:35] | “Plum pudding platter.” | “李子布丁拼盘”还快 |
[02:36] | I’m releasing Po into your custody. | 我释放阿宝 将他交由你们监护 |
[02:39] | – But… – I said, “Run along!” | -但 -我说过了 快走 |
[02:43] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没说过 |
[02:47] | What are we gonna… | 我们准备… |
[02:48] | I can’t not do Kung Fu. It’s who I am. | 我无法不使用功夫 那是我的本能 |
[02:52] | Let’s hang tight until Shifu gets back | 在师父见完赵师父回来前 |
[02:54] | from his meeting with Master Chao. | 我们先坚持下去 |
[02:55] | He’ll straighten this out. | 他会摆平这事的 |
[02:57] | I can’t wait. Look at me. | 我等不了 瞧瞧我 |
[02:59] | I’m doing that nervous eating thing again. | 我一紧张就狂吃的毛病又犯了 |
[03:02] | You must get nervous a lot. | 那你一定超级紧张 |
[03:06] | Oh, man! I gotta go for a walk. | 天 我要出去散个步 |
[03:10] | Still nervous. | 还是紧张 |
[03:13] | It’s okay. It’s fine. | 没关系 会没事的 |
[03:14] | Shifu will be back in a week, and he’ll take care of this. | 师父一周内就会回来 他会解决这事的 |
[03:16] | And come on, it’s not like I really need to do Kung Fu. | 再说了 我又不是真需要用功夫 |
[03:20] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:22] | But I might kind of have to. | 但我可能有点需要了 |
[03:29] | You gotta have more money than this. | 你肯定还有钱 |
[03:33] | Where’s the rest of it? | 剩下的钱呢 |
[03:36] | Ah! Gotta do something. | 我得做些什么 |
[03:38] | But if Constable Hu sees me use Kung Fu… | 但如果胡治安官看见我用功夫 |
[03:46] | What if he didn’t see me? | 如果他看不见我呢 |
[03:53] | Give us the money or… | 把钱交出来 否则 |
[03:58] | You’re going to tell me where the rest of the money is, | 快告诉我剩下的钱在哪里 |
[04:00] | one way or another. | 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[04:02] | Jeng? | 郑 |
[04:04] | Yanlin? | 严林 |
[04:14] | Looking for these? | 在找他们吗 |
[04:24] | – Who are you? – Your worst nightmare. | -你是谁 -你最糟糕的噩梦 |
[04:35] | – Are you okay? – I know who you are! | -你还好吗 -我知道你是谁 |
[04:39] | What? Uh, no you don’t. Uh, ’cause I’m not anyone | 什么 不 你不知道 因为我不是 |
[04:43] | for you to know who it is that I’m not. | 你所熟悉的任何人 |
[04:45] | You’re the Midnight Stranger. | 你是子夜行者 |
[04:47] | But I thought you were only a legend. | 但我还以为你只是个传说呢 |
[04:49] | The Midnight Stranger? Hmm. I’ve never heard of me. | 子夜行者 从没听说自己有这个称号 |
[04:54] | I mean, uh… | 我是说 |
[04:56] | See ya. | 再见 |
[04:59] | I should probably take these guys with me too. | 我或许应该把这些家伙也带走 |
[05:06] | *He’s the imperial constable,* | *他是皇室治安官* |
[05:09] | *And it’s eminently demonstrable that he…* | *非常明显 他* |
[05:17] | What the dickens are you doing? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[05:19] | Some masked nutcase put us in here. | 有个戴面具的疯子把我们关在这里 |
[05:21] | What? That’s not proper procedure. | 什么 那可不是正当流程 |
[05:24] | Just let me unlock the, uh… | 让我打开… |
[05:27] | Are you crazy? He might still be out there. | 你疯了吗 他可能还在外面 |
[05:39] | – Eh, Po. – Cossacks! | -阿宝 -打劫啦 |
[05:42] | What are you doing in your old room? | 你在自己的旧房间里做什么 |
[05:45] | To lazy to climb the Jade Palace steps again, huh? | 又懒得爬玉殿的石阶了吗 |
[05:47] | What? No. I just, uh, well, yeah. | 什么 不 我只是 没错 |
[05:51] | Hey, Dad. Have you ever heard of the Midnight Stranger? | 爸 你有听说过子夜行者吗 |
[05:55] | Sure. It was a fable people used to tell their kids. | 当然 人们常常给孩子讲这个寓言故事 |
[05:59] | Ah, you mean I never told you the story? Oh, well. | 你是说我从没给你讲过吗 好吧 |
[06:03] | Long ago, there was a village that was overrun with bandits. | 很久以前 有个村子强盗成灾 |
[06:07] | Things got so bad, that the bandits started robbing thieves, | 情况变得愈发糟糕 强盗开始抢劫小偷 |
[06:10] | and the thieves started robbing robbers. | 而小偷开始抢劫劫犯 |
[06:13] | And that’s when the Midnight Stranger appeared. | 正在这时 子夜行者出现了 |
[06:17] | He came only at night. | 他只在夜晚出现 |
[06:22] | His strength was so great | 他的力量非常强大 |
[06:24] | that no one could stand against him. | 没人能够抵抗他 |
[06:27] | Oh, before long, | 不久以后 |
[06:28] | the Midnight Stranger had rid the village of crime. | 子夜行者替村子清除了罪恶 |
[06:33] | His work done, he vanished as mysteriously | 使命完成后 他就像刚出现那样 |
[06:36] | as he had appeared. | 神秘消失了 |
[06:37] | Can you believe that some people really believe that old story? | 你能相信有人把那个古老故事信以为真吗 |
[06:43] | Someone saw him last night. | 有人在昨晚看见他了 |
[06:46] | I knew he was real! | 我就知道他是真的 |
[06:47] | I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! | 我就知道 知道 |
[06:49] | They said he was a myth, but I never believed them. | 他们说他是虚构的 但我从不相信 |
[06:52] | He was my hero. See? | 他是我的英雄 瞧 |
[06:54] | Here is my Midnight Stranger commemorative plate. | 这是子夜行者纪念盘 |
[06:56] | My Midnight Stranger ceramic figurine! | 子夜行者陶瓷雕像 |
[06:59] | My Midnight Stranger mah-jongg set. | 子夜行者麻将 |
[07:01] | And, look, I made my very | 看 我还用西瓜 |
[07:02] | own Midnight Stranger mask out of a melon! | 给自己做了一个子夜行者面具 |
[07:05] | A melon! Oh, I’m so excited he’s real! | 西瓜啊 我真激动他是真的 |
[07:10] | Boy, maybe I’ll change the name of the place | 孩子 或许我该为这地方改名字 |
[07:13] | to the Midnight Stranger noodle shop! | 就叫子夜行者面馆吧 |
[07:15] | – Hey, what’s in the sack? – Uh, laundry. | -袋子里的是什么 -要洗的衣服 |
[07:21] | It’s really dirty. | 非常脏哦 |
[07:26] | Did you hear the amazing news? | 你听说那则爆炸新闻了吗 |
[07:27] | They say the Midnight Stranger stopped a robbery last night. | 他们说子夜行者昨晚阻止了一场抢劫 |
[07:30] | I hear he’s ten feet tall. | 听说他有三米高 |
[07:34] | I hear he can fly! | 听说他会飞 |
[07:36] | I hear he smells like fresh cherries. | 听说他闻起来像新鲜樱桃 |
[07:38] | – Do you think he’ll be back? – I don’t know. | -你觉得他还会回来吗 -我不知道 |
[07:46] | Oh, yeah. He’ll be back. | 当然 他会回来的 |
[07:53] | Morning, all. | 大家早上好 |
[07:54] | Hey, how ’bout that Midnight Stranger, huh? | 那个子夜行者如何啊 |
[07:57] | You mean that masked idiot | 你是指那个戴面具的白痴 |
[07:59] | who was Kung Fu-ing it up in town last night? | 昨晚在镇上乱用功夫吗 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I… wait. You don’t think he’s, | 对 我 等等 你不觉得他 |
[08:05] | you know, kind of a good thing? | 是个好人吗 |
[08:07] | A nut job who roams around randomly beating people up? | 一个四处乱逛随便揍人的疯子吗 |
[08:10] | – No. – And you just know | -不觉得 -你该知道 |
[08:12] | we’re going to get blamed for whatever trouble he causes. | 我们会因他引起的麻烦而被怪罪 |
[08:15] | And he wears a mask. | 而且他带面具 |
[08:16] | – So tacky. – You know what? | -太俗了 -你知道吗 |
[08:18] | I bet this guy’s just another bandit… right? | 我肯定这家伙只是另一个强盗 对吗 |
[08:22] | Trying to get rid of the competition. | 想摆脱强盗间的竞争 |
[08:23] | What? He is not! I mean, uh, | 什么 他不是 我是说 |
[08:28] | he’s probably trying to help. He’s… he’s probably… | 他八成是想帮忙 他 他可能 |
[08:31] | A ruggedly handsome lone wolf, living by his own rules, | 粗暴帅气的独行侠 有自己的行事规则 |
[08:35] | answering to no one, waiting only for his | 不回答任何人 只等待自己的 |
[08:37] | true love to come along and tame his unbridled, uh… | 真爱出现 驯服他的不羁… |
[08:46] | I’m gonna go work out. | 我要去散个步 |
[08:53] | Despite the nay-saying of a few jealous peers, | 忽视某些同行嫉妒的消极评价 |
[08:56] | the Midnight Stranger stalks the night, | 子夜行者在夜间出没 |
[08:59] | leaping from buildings, perching on ledges… | 跳跃于房屋间 驻足于房架上 |
[09:03] | his thirst for justice equaled only by his thirst for something, | 他渴望正义的心媲得上他对…的渴望 |
[09:08] | uh, thirst… uh, quenching… | 解渴的… |
[09:12] | Hand over your money. | 把钱交出来 |
[09:19] | Thank you, Midnight Stranger. | 谢谢你 子夜行者 |
[09:22] | Hold it right there, scofflaw! | 站在那里别动 违法者 |
[09:27] | Sorry, Constable, but if you want to talk to me, | 抱歉 治安官 但如果你想和我说话 |
[09:31] | you’ll need to apply to district HQ for a permit. | 就得去向地区总部申请许可 |
[09:34] | Who the deuce do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[09:37] | The stranger. The Midnight Stranger. | 行者 子夜行者 |
[09:55] | How can I ever repay you? | 我该怎么报答你 |
[09:57] | Hold it right there, Midnight Stranger! | 站在那里别动 子夜行者 |
[09:59] | You can put your foot right about here. | 你可以把脚抬到这里 |
[10:03] | Stop right… whoa! | 站住… |
[10:07] | Curse you, Midnight Stranger. | 诅咒你 子夜行者 |
[10:10] | Curse you! And stop! | 诅咒你 住手 |
[10:13] | Stop? I’m just getting started. | 住手 我才刚开始 |
[10:19] | Who’s next? | 谁是下一个 |
[10:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[10:27] | Dad! | 爸 |
[10:31] | You are real! I knew it, I knew it! | 你是真的 我就知道 |
[10:34] | Prepare for your meeting with the Midnight Stranger. | 准备好会会子夜行者吧 |
[10:53] | So glad you’re here. Look at my Midnight Stranger | 真高兴你来了 来看我的子夜行者 |
[10:55] | salt and pepper shakers… | 盐巴和胡椒罐 |
[10:57] | My Midnight Stranger tea cozy. | 子夜行者茶壶套 |
[11:00] | Not now, Da… Uh, citizen. | 不是现在 爸 镇民 |
[11:02] | Fire! | 发射 |
[11:14] | Oh! My needlepoint wall hanging! | 我的针绣作品墙完了 |
[11:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[11:36] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[11:41] | What are you… They’re getting away. | 你在干什 他们要逃走了 |
[11:44] | – Good! – But I stopped the robbery. | -很好 -但我阻止了抢劫 |
[11:48] | If they robbed me, they would have gotten | 如果他们抢劫我 他们就会拿走 |
[11:49] | the 53 yuan in my cashbox. | 我现金盒里的53元 |
[11:52] | But instead, they wrecked my shop and all my memorabilia. | 但相反 他们毁了面馆和所有纪念品 |
[11:56] | And it’s all thanks to you! | 这全多亏了你 |
[11:58] | – Uh, you’re welcome? – You’re not the real Midnight Stranger. | -不用客气 -你不是真正的子夜行者 |
[12:03] | You’re just some cheap imitator. Midnight faker. | 你只是某个卑劣的模仿者 子夜冒充者 |
[12:07] | Take that mask off. Take it off! | 把面具摘下来 快摘下来 |
[12:10] | I… nhaah! | 我… |
[12:17] | Stupid, fake, Midnight Stranger. | 愚蠢 假冒的子夜行者 |
[12:27] | Way to go, Po. | 该走了 阿宝 |
[12:30] | This Midnight Stranger’s too much for us. | 这个子夜行者太厉害了 |
[12:32] | We gotta do something about him. | 我们得做点什么对付他 |
[12:34] | Don’t worry about it. I know someone we can talk to… | 别担心 我知道我们可以找谁谈 |
[12:39] | Someone who will take care of that Midnight Stranger for good. | 他会永远解决掉那个子夜行者 |
[12:42] | Ooh, uh, like a… like a nanny? | 比如 母山羊吗 |
[12:45] | No! You… I’ll go get him. | 不 你 我去找他吧 |
[12:59] | Uh, whatcha doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:03] | Oh, making sure that Midnight Menace doesn’t come back | 确保子夜麻烦精不会回来 |
[13:06] | and wreck more of my things. | 毁我更多的东西 |
[13:08] | Just look at this place. Oh-ho-ho. | 瞧瞧这地方吧 |
[13:10] | Uh, Dad, about the other day. | 爸 关于几天前的 |
[13:13] | Um, oh, this is hard, but you need to know that I’m… | 这很难接受 但你得知道我是 |
[13:17] | The Midnight Stranger was my idol! | 子夜行者曾是我的偶像 |
[13:19] | Now some two-bit imitator comes and destroys my shop. | 现在某个卑劣的模仿者来毁了我的面馆 |
[13:23] | I despise him. I detest him! I really don’t like that guy! | 我鄙视他 厌恶他 一点都不喜欢他 |
[13:27] | So, you’re going to tell me that you’re the… what? | 你要和我说什么 |
[13:31] | I’m the… | 我是 |
[13:34] | guy who’s here to help you fix up the shop? | 来帮你收拾面馆的人 |
[13:37] | Later, Po. | 等等 阿宝 |
[13:39] | I just can’t bear to look at my… broken treasures. | 我无法忍受看着破碎的珍宝 |
[13:43] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一个人待会儿 |
[13:47] | All that’s left is my melon mask. | 我只剩下西瓜面具了 |
[13:52] | – Dad, I can… – Go! | -爸 我可以 -走吧 |
[14:00] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:02] | This town needs a real Midnight Stranger. | 这镇上需要一个真正的子夜行者 |
[14:09] | Gah! This is getting complicated. | 这事开始变复杂了 |
[14:11] | Constable Hu is chasing me, | 胡治安官在追我 |
[14:13] | my Dad is all mad at me that he doesn’t know is me, | 我爸又对我非常生气 不知道他就是我 |
[14:15] | and… Tigress? What are you doing here? | 虎妞 你在这里做什么 |
[14:20] | Oh, um, you know, I just thought I’d see if, uh, | 我只是想看看 |
[14:24] | maybe the Midnight Stranger was around. | 也许子夜行者在附近 |
[14:26] | Maybe he needs some help or he’s just… | 也许他需要帮助或是… |
[14:28] | – Are you wearing perfume? – No! Of course not. | -你擦香水了 -不 当然没有 |
[14:36] | Maybe a little. I’m gonna go work out. | 也许一点吧 我要去散个步 |
[14:42] | Oh, man. I wanna tell her so bad, it’s like I gotta pee. | 天 我真想告诉她 就像憋不住尿一样 |
[14:46] | Po. The very fellow I’ve been looking for. | 阿宝 我一直在寻找的最佳人选 |
[14:48] | Now, listen. Um… | 听着 |
[14:52] | How would you like the opportunity to, uh… | 你愿意抓住这个机会 |
[15:00] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[15:04] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[15:10] | – Do a little Kung Fu. – What? You outlawed… | -用点功夫吗 -什么 你宣布违法 |
[15:14] | I know, I know, I know. But I’ll let you use Kung Fu on… | 我知道 但我允许你用功夫对付 |
[15:19] | – the Midnight Stranger. – Uh, that’s, uh, gonna be… I… | -子夜行者 -那会 我… |
[15:24] | What? Do you not hate and despise the Midnight Stranger? | 怎么 你不讨厌鄙视子夜行者吗 |
[15:29] | What? Yes. I mean, I… | 什么 讨厌啊 我是说 |
[15:31] | Are you secretly working with him? | 你在秘密与他共事吗 |
[15:32] | – Of course not. – Good. It’s settled then. | -当然不是 -好极了 那说定了 |
[15:36] | Drink lots of green tea and meet me in | 多喝点绿茶 到时候在苹果车后面的 |
[15:40] | the trash heap behind the apple cart. | 垃圾堆里和我会合 |
[15:43] | This is ridiculous! Now I have to stake out myself? | 太荒谬了 现在我要监视自己吗 |
[15:46] | It’s over. No more Midnight Stranger. | 结束了 没有子夜行者了 |
[15:49] | – What was I thinking? – You weren’t. | -我在想什么 -你没想什么 |
[15:52] | Thanks, I know. | 多谢 我懂了 |
[16:03] | So, it’s a 24-hour apple cart? | 这是个全天营业的苹果车吗 |
[16:06] | The sun never sets on good nutrition. | 有好营养 太阳才不会西下 |
[16:09] | Yeah, well, I think you can relax. | 我觉得你可以放松下 |
[16:11] | I have a feeling it’s going to be a long, | 我有感觉这会是个漫长 |
[16:14] | Midnight Stranger-free night. | 又没有子夜行者的夜晚 |
[16:16] | Let’s go, duck! Hand over your money! | 跟我走 鸭子 把钱交出来 |
[16:20] | A bandit! What are you doing? | 强盗 你在干什么 |
[16:23] | – We wait. – What? | -静静等候 -什么 |
[16:25] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救救我 |
[16:28] | Shut your beak and give me your money. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 把钱给我 |
[16:29] | We wait for the Midnight Stranger. | 我们等子夜行者出现 |
[16:33] | The Midnight… | 子夜… |
[16:34] | – He’s not going to show. – How do you know? | -他不会出现的 -你怎么知道 |
[16:37] | – Because… – Freeze, evildoer! | -因为 -不许动 为恶者 |
[16:41] | – The Midnight Stranger! – What? | -子夜行者 -什么 |
[16:48] | Take a wok, miscreant. | 吃我一锅 恶棍 |
[16:51] | Ha! Hold it right there, Midnight Stranger. | 站在那里别动 子夜行者 |
[16:55] | Wait, no! He’s… | 等等 不 他是 |
[16:57] | – Mr. Ping! – No one ever suspects the goose. | -平先生 -没人会怀疑一只鹅的 |
[17:03] | Good thing we saved him, huh? | 我们救了他是件好事吧 |
[17:05] | Saved him? You mean caught him. | 救他 你是指抓住他吧 |
[17:09] | – What? – You are going to prison | -什么 -你要去监牢 |
[17:11] | – for a long time, boy-oh. – What? | -待很长时间了 老顽童 -什么 |
[17:17] | Come along, Ping. | 快来 平 |
[17:18] | It’s Chor Ghom prison for you. | 磕岗天牢在等着你呢 |
[17:20] | Constable Hu, that’s my Dad. | 胡治安官 他是我爸 |
[17:22] | He’s not the one you want. | 不是你想的那个人 |
[17:23] | Then who is? | 那谁是 |
[17:26] | Because without substantial proof, | 因为没有确凿证据 |
[17:28] | your father is going to be spending the rest of his life in prison! | 你的父亲要在监狱里渡过余生了 |
[17:31] | Yeah! Show me that faker. | 是啊 给我看那个冒充者 |
[17:36] | Look! It’s the real Midnight Stranger! | 看 是真正的子夜行者 |
[17:39] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪里 |
[17:39] | Wait here. I’ll get him. | 在这里等着 我去抓他 |
[17:43] | I-I have you now, Midnight Stranger! | 我现在抓到你了 子夜行者 |
[17:46] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[17:48] | No more hitting! Ow! I am unconscious. | 别打了 我快没意识了 |
[17:51] | Unhand that impostor! It is I you want! | 放开冒充者 我才是你要找的人 |
[17:56] | I’ll rip his arms off. | 我要扭断他的手臂 |
[18:00] | Careful, citizen. I don’t want to… | 小心点 镇民 我不想 |
[18:02] | Aah! Hey, cut it out, citizen! | 住手 镇民 |
[18:05] | – See here, Ping. – Oh, let me at him. | -听着 平 -让我对付他 |
[18:09] | Take that, dream-squasher! | 尝尝这招 梦幻锅压 |
[18:12] | Take that! Take that! | 尝尝这招 还有这招 |
[18:13] | Take that! Take that! | 这招 和这招 |
[18:15] | What are you doing? Please don’t! Don’t! | 你在干什么 别打了 住手 |
[18:17] | – Dad! – Dad? | -爸 -爸 |
[18:27] | You! No, you! | 你 不 是你 |
[18:30] | Son, you were the Midnight Stranger all along? | 孩子 一直以来你都是子夜行者吗 |
[18:34] | I was just trying to do what’s right. | 我只是想做正确的事 |
[18:36] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 真抱歉没告诉你 |
[18:37] | – You were so mad, and… – Po… you and your lying face | -你很生气 -阿宝 你这张撒谎的脸 |
[18:41] | almost got me sent to the big house! | 差点送我进大牢 |
[18:44] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你允许的话 |
[18:46] | I’m going to go repair the damage to my shop! | 我要去修补被损毁的面馆了 |
[18:53] | Sorry, Constable Hu. I just… | 抱歉 胡治安官 我只是 |
[18:55] | Made it easy for me. | 对我来说容易多了 |
[18:57] | – What are you doing? – Keeping the peace. | -你在干什么 -维护和平 |
[18:59] | Lucky for you, I’m not a violent man. | 算你走运 我不是个爱施暴的人 |
[19:03] | I’m afraid his luck… | 我很抱歉他的运气 |
[19:05] | – just ran out. – What the donkey? | -用光了 -搞什么 |
[19:09] | – Get over here, Hu. – Why? | -来这边 胡 -为什么 |
[19:11] | So you can thrash me with your hickory stick? | 这样你们就能用山核木鞭打我吗 |
[19:14] | What? No. We like you. | 什么 不 我们喜欢你 |
[19:15] | You’re on our side. | 你和我们同一阵营 |
[19:17] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | Outlawing Kung Fu was a masterstroke! | 宣布功夫违法是个壮举 |
[19:22] | It… it was? | 是吗 |
[19:25] | Yes, sir. You’re the best thing that happened to us… | 是 先生 你是我们碰过最好的人了 |
[19:27] | big fans. | 我们是你的大粉丝 |
[19:28] | – Ohh… what have I done? – So the Midnight Stranger | -我做了什么 -所以子夜行者 |
[19:33] | and the Dragon Warrior are the same guy, huh? | 和神龙大侠是同一人啊 |
[19:36] | Guess we’ll get rid of both of ’em at once. | 看来我们能一次扫清他们俩了 |
[19:39] | Guys, even handcuffed, | 伙计们 即使被铐住了 |
[19:41] | you know I can kick your butts. | 我还是能打得你们屁滚尿流 |
[19:43] | That’s why we brought our little friend. | 所以我们带来了一位小朋友 |
[19:47] | – Lidong? – He said “little” ironically. | -李冬 -他说的”小”是反话 |
[19:51] | Yeah, figured that out. | 我看出来了 |
[19:58] | Now see here! | 现在看这里 |
[20:10] | Who’s your Dragon Midnight Warrior Stranger now, huh? | 现在谁是神龙子夜大侠行者啊 |
[20:15] | Me, that’s wh… ugh! | 是我 所以… |
[20:18] | Haven’t you ever heard of personal space? | 你难道没听说过个人空间吗 |
[20:23] | – What the… – I think you broke my handcuffs. | -什么 -我想你弄坏了我的手铐 |
[20:34] | Who’s next? | 谁是下一个 |
[20:45] | So I’m the best thing that ever happened to you, eh? | 我是你们碰过最好的人了 |
[20:52] | Well, now I’m the worst. | 我现在可最坏了 |
[20:56] | I got it, Constable. | 我能行 治安官 |
[21:02] | Seriously. Under control. | 说真的 完全在掌握之下 |
[21:09] | Heh, nicely done. | 干得好 |
[21:10] | But don’t you kinda need a permit to do that? | 但你不是要许可才能这么做吗 |
[21:13] | Blast the permit, Po. | 去它的许可 阿宝 |
[21:15] | Let’s thrash these blackguards! | 让我们打垮这群恶棍 |
[21:17] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[21:22] | Ohh… starting now… | 现在开始 |
[21:25] | Ow! Stop slamming! | 别扔我 |
[21:27] | Don’t! Head! Ow! | 不要 头 |
[21:33] | Hoodlum! | 流氓 |
[21:35] | Face the hammer of justice! | 尝尝正义之锤吧 |
[21:41] | Now it’s time for… | 现在是时候… |
[21:47] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[21:53] | You, sir, are under arrest. | 你 先生 被捕了 |
[21:55] | And, in the morning, it’s Chor Ghom prison for the lot of you. | 早上 磕岗天牢正等着你们所有人 |
[22:03] | So… | 这么说 |
[22:04] | I guess you’re lifting the ban on Kung Fu? | 我猜你对功夫解禁了 |
[22:06] | Maybe? Pretty please? | 可能吗 求你了 |
[22:08] | – Consider it lifted. – Yes! | -考虑解禁了 -好 |
[22:13] | But you’ll still need to get a permit. | 但你仍需要得到许可 |
[22:15] | No! | 不 |
[22:16] | I don’t have the authority to change that. | 我可没权力改变那个 |
[22:18] | Then we’d have to fill out certain… | 然后我们得填完某些 |
[22:20] | – Is everyone okay? – What’s going on? | -大家没事吧 -怎么了 |
[22:21] | Oh, it’s the Midnight Str… Aah! | 是子夜行… |
[22:26] | It’s Po? I’m gonna go… | 是阿宝 我要… |
[22:30] | Work out. | 去散个步 |
[22:32] | No… throw up. | 不 去吐个干净 |
[22:36] | Dad. Hey, look, I’m… I’m really sorry about… | 爸 我 真的很抱歉 |
[22:41] | – well, everything. – It’s okay, Po. | -对所有的事 -没关系 阿宝 |
[22:45] | You’re still the best son a father could ask for. | 你仍然是父亲能要求得到的最好的儿子 |
[22:48] | I was… | 我曾… |
[22:50] | But leave that hero stuff to me. | 但要把英雄的事留给我做 |
[22:54] | Long live the Midnight Stranger! | 子夜行者万岁 |
[23:01] | Oh, good. | 好吧 |