| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 | 
| [00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 | 
| [00:18] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* | 
| [00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* | 
| [00:27] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* | 
| [00:29] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* | 
| [00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* | 
| [00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* | 
| [00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* | 
| [00:45] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* | 
| [00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* | 
| [00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* | 
| [00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* | 
| [00:57] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* | 
| [01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 | 
| [01:21] | Monkey in the middle. | 猴子陷入困境啦 | 
| [01:35] | Crane. Mantis. Feet. | 灵鹤 螳螂 上脚 | 
| [01:40] | Viper. | 小龙 | 
| [01:42] | Po, finish him. | 阿宝 搞定他 | 
| [01:45] | P-po? | 阿宝 | 
| [01:46] | All right, yes. Right this way. | 好的 对 这边来 | 
| [01:48] | Good, good. | 很好 好 | 
| [01:49] | Stay in single file. Single file now. | 保持一列队形 保持一列 | 
| [01:51] | Sign mine “To Yang, my bestest buddy ever.” | 帮我签 致杨 我最好的伙伴 | 
| [01:55] | You got it, bestest buddy. | 没问题 最好的伙伴 | 
| [01:56] | “Never give up.” | 永不放弃 | 
| [01:59] | Po. | 阿宝 | 
| [02:00] | Hang on. | 等一下 | 
| [02:00] | Just signing some autographs for my panda pals. | 就给我熊猫的好友们签个名 | 
| [02:11] | I win. Thanks, Po. | 我赢了 谢谢啊 阿宝 | 
| [02:13] | You’re welcome for whatever. | 无论是啥 不用谢了 | 
| [02:16] | “Master Po says, ‘go, go, go.'” | 阿宝大师说 冲冲冲 | 
| [02:20] | That’s a good one. Don’t you thi– | 这个真好 难道你不… | 
| [02:23] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 | 
| [02:27] | My name is Kweng. I am looking for– | 我叫坤 我在找… | 
| [02:29] | Yeah. The “Master” is signing autographs over there. | 来对了 大师正在那里签名 | 
| [02:38] | Then this is for you. | 这个是给你的 | 
| [02:40] | Cool. I got something for you too. | 真好 我也有些东西给你呢 | 
| [02:43] | It’s called a line. As in, “Get at the end of it.” | 叫做请排队 到队末去 | 
| [02:48] | Go on. | 快去 | 
| [02:50] | If you want to be one of my panda pals, | 如果你想成为熊猫的朋友 | 
| [02:51] | you gotta learn some panda politeness. | 你就得学会熊猫的礼仪 | 
| [02:55] | Thanks, Po. | 谢谢 阿宝 | 
| [02:57] | I got your back, sister. | 我做你的后盾呢 小姑娘 | 
| [02:58] | “Battle on!” | 开始战斗吧 | 
| [03:03] | “Panda pals forever.” | 熊猫永远的朋友 | 
| [03:30] | See, that wasn’t so bad, was it? | 瞧瞧 这并不糟糕 不是吗 | 
| [03:33] | “Always keep fighting. Never surrender. | 一直战斗到底 永不投降 | 
| [03:37] | Signed, the dragon warrior.” | 签名 神龙大侠 | 
| [03:41] | There you are, you lucky boy. | 给你 幸运的人 | 
| [03:43] | This humble messenger thanks you. | 谦卑的信使感谢您 | 
| [03:46] | Okay, “Humble messenger.” Whatever. | 好吧 谦卑的信使 无论是啥 | 
| [03:52] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [03:53] | You guys want to quit dilly-dallying | 你们想来日常训练吗 | 
| [03:55] | so we can get back to training? | 所以我们开始训练吧 | 
| [03:57] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [03:58] | How ’bout we play panda in the middle? | 我们来玩熊猫夹心饼怎么样 | 
| [04:03] | Stop what you’re doing. | 全部给我停下 | 
| [04:05] | You heard him. | 你听到他的话了 | 
| [04:06] | Warlord Cheen-gwan and warlord Can-shoo | 军阀陈广和军阀吴胜 | 
| [04:09] | have declared war against one another’s clans. | 对彼此双方的部落宣战了 | 
| [04:12] | What? | 什么 | 
| [04:13] | Is that so surprising? I mean, “Warlords,” Right? | 有这么吃惊吗 我是说 那是军阀啊 | 
| [04:16] | They got “War” Right in their names, so– | 他们的名字里就有战争 所以… | 
| [04:17] | This is serious, panda. | 这很严肃 熊猫 | 
| [04:21] | If an armed conflict breaks out, it would be catastrophic. | 如果有武装冲突爆发 将是一场灾难 | 
| [04:24] | A draft of a peace treaty has been dispatched to me | 一个和平条约的草案已经通过 | 
| [04:27] | via messenger from the kung fu express. | 功夫快递的信使发送给我 | 
| [04:30] | Messenger? Like a humble messenger? | 信使 像是谦卑的信使吗 | 
| [04:33] | Yes, most likely a goat. | 是的 很可能是山羊 | 
| [04:35] | I’m to peruse the treaty | 我会仔细研究那个条约 | 
| [04:37] | and make any changes I deem necessary. | 然后做任何我觉得有必要的改动 | 
| [04:39] | One wrong word in that treaty could spark a conflict | 条约上任何一个错误的词都会引发争执 | 
| [04:41] | that plunges all of China into a thousand years of war. | 导致神州大地陷入千年动乱 | 
| [04:50] | Uh, just out of curiosity, | 好奇一下啊 | 
| [04:52] | would “Always keep fighting, never surrender” | 一直战斗到底 永不投降 | 
| [04:55] | be wrong words? | 会不会是错的词 | 
| [04:58] | Yes, Po. | 是错的 阿宝 | 
| [04:59] | Those would be just about the wrongest words imaginable. | 这句真是再糟糕不过了 | 
| [05:03] | Well, it’s good that no one used them then. | 幸好没有人这么说 | 
| [05:07] | Continue your training. | 继续你们的训练吧 | 
| [05:08] | And keep an eye out for that messenger. | 留心观察着信使 | 
| [05:15] | I’m just gonna– I got this, uh– | 我刚刚… 我收到… | 
| [05:17] | There’s this thing that I– bye! | 有件事我… 拜拜 | 
| [05:21] | Oh, Mr. Celebrity is gonna ditch? | 名人先生准备逃避吗 | 
| [05:23] | I don’t think so. | 这可不行 | 
| [05:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:58] | Are you going on an epic quest? | 你在完成一个史诗级的任务吗 | 
| [06:00] | – A-a dangerous adventure? – An early lunch? | -一段危险的冒险 -早些去吃午饭吗 | 
| [06:03] | No, no, no, no, no. I’m looking for a messenger. | 不 不 我在找一个信使 | 
| [06:06] | He’s about this big, has curly horn thingies. | 他大概这么大 有卷卷的角 | 
| [06:09] | You mean Mr. Impatient? | 你是说没耐心先生吗 | 
| [06:12] | Yes, I didn’t know he was a messenger. | 是的 我不知道他是信使 | 
| [06:14] | I just thought he was another fan. | 我以为他也是我的粉丝呢 | 
| [06:17] | No offense. | 没有冒犯之意 | 
| [06:17] | Love my fans. You’re the best. | 我爱我的粉丝 你们是最好的 | 
| [06:21] | Aah! Where the heck am I? | 见鬼我到底在做什么 | 
| [06:31] | Aha! Gotcha. | 抓到了 | 
| [06:34] | You are going to train today, Mr. Big shot. | 你该开始今天的训练了 大人物 | 
| [06:37] | And I’m not listening to any excuses. | 而且我不听任何借口 | 
| [06:40] | Okay, okay. But listen to my excuse first. | 好 好 但先听听我的借口 | 
| [06:43] | And that’s when you tackled me | 借口就是那时你拦截我时 | 
| [06:44] | and said you wouldn’t listen to any excuses | 你说不听任何借口 | 
| [06:45] | and I said listen to my excuse, which this is. | 然后我说听听我的借口 就是那个借口 | 
| [06:48] | You wrote “Always keep fighting” | 你写了 一直战斗到底 | 
| [06:50] | on a peace treaty? | 在一个和平条约上 | 
| [06:52] | I have more excuses if you want. | 如果你要 我还有更多的借口 | 
| [06:53] | – It’s true. – He has lots. | -这倒是 -跟丢他了 | 
| [06:56] | We have to get the others and master shifu. | 我们得通知所有人和师父 | 
| [06:59] | This is big. | 这事事关重大 | 
| [07:00] | No, no, no! It’s not big yet. | 不 不 现在还没多严重 | 
| [07:02] | And we can keep it not big | 我们可以使它不那么严重 | 
| [07:03] | if we just catch that little dude | 我们去拦截信使 | 
| [07:04] | and get the message back. | 把信息拿回来就成了 | 
| [07:06] | Please, please, please? | 拜托 拜托 拜托 | 
| [07:08] | Hey, you’re the one who sent him over to me for an autograph. | 是你让他过来找我要签名的 | 
| [07:11] | Well–but I– he seemed– | 但是 我 他看上去… | 
| [07:13] | Wait a second. So now this is my fault? | 等一下 这还是我的错了不成 | 
| [07:16] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别痛打自己哦 | 
| [07:17] | The dragon warrior is on it. Let’s go. | 神龙大侠开始行动了 走吧 | 
| [07:29] | There. Little dude. Curly horn thingies. | 在那 弯弯角的小家伙 | 
| [07:33] | Let me do the talking. | 让我来和他说 | 
| [07:34] | Sometimes you’re kind of scary. | 你有时挺吓人的 | 
| [07:38] | Now, for example. | 现在就是 | 
| [07:42] | Hi there. Uh, Kweng? | 你好啊 坤 | 
| [07:46] | Kweng. | 坤 | 
| [07:47] | That sounds kind of funny when I say it out loud. | 大声说这个词听上去真逗 | 
| [07:49] | Kweng. Kweng. Kweng, kweng, kweng. | 坤 坤 坤 | 
| [07:52] | Sounds like a duck with a– anyway. | 听上去像是一个鸭子… 无论如何 | 
| [07:56] | I’m Po. Remember, the dragon warrior? | 我是阿宝 记得吗 那个神龙大侠 | 
| [07:58] | I just signed your thing. | 我刚刚签了你的东西 | 
| [07:59] | And I sort of need it back. | 现在我需要拿回来 | 
| [08:01] | No. | 不 | 
| [08:02] | Great, I was afraid you were gonna– | 很好 恐怕你得… | 
| [08:04] | What? “No”? But it was a mistake. | 什么 不 但这是个错误 | 
| [08:07] | Sir, be reasonable. | 先生 理智点 | 
| [08:08] | If you deliver that scroll, | 如果你把这个卷轴送出去 | 
| [08:09] | it will start a war. | 会引发一场战争的 | 
| [08:11] | That is not my concern. | 我不关心这个 | 
| [08:12] | A message sent must be delivered. | 发出的信息必须得发送 | 
| [08:16] | But– | 但是 | 
| [08:18] | No unauthorized handling. | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [08:24] | Sorry, little dude. | 抱歉 小伙计 | 
| [08:25] | Official dragon warrior business. | 神龙大侠官方事务 | 
| [08:31] | No unauthorized handling. | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [08:41] | You go to a special messenger school or something? | 你是来自某个特殊的快递学校吗 | 
| [09:13] | No unauthorized handling. | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [09:23] | Whoa, who the heck is that guy? | 见鬼的这家伙到底是谁 | 
| [09:25] | We know. | 我们知道 | 
| [09:27] | Panda pals to the rescue. | 熊猫的朋友来救你们了 | 
| [09:30] | Could we be the junior panda squad instead? | 我们可不可以做小小熊猫队 | 
| [09:32] | Sounds more intimidating. | 听着好吓人 | 
| [09:34] | Sure, sure, you got it. | 当然 当然 完全可以 | 
| [09:36] | Just tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道些什么 | 
| [09:39] | Not so very long ago, | 不久之前 | 
| [09:40] | there lived an unstoppable magical warrior | 这儿生活着一个不可阻挡的魔导武士 | 
| [09:42] | with unstoppable skills. | 有不可阻挡的力量 | 
| [09:45] | His name was master Kweng the unstoppable, | 他的名字是不可阻挡的坤大师 | 
| [09:48] | And all the people knew… | 所有人都知道 | 
| [09:51] | he was unstoppable. | 他是不可阻挡的 | 
| [09:53] | For the betterment of all, master Kweng used his skills | 坤大师用他的技能 | 
| [09:56] | to deliver urgent messages and important documents | 在全神州大地上传递紧急消息和 | 
| [09:59] | all over China. | 重要文件 | 
| [10:05] | Master Kweng leads an army of kung fu masters, | 坤大师统帅了一个功夫大师军队 | 
| [10:08] | delivering anything anywhere, | 向任何地方传递所有讯息 | 
| [10:10] | known as the kung fu express. | 就是广为人知的功夫快递 | 
| [10:13] | And if that isn’t cool enough for you… | 如果这对你来说还不够… | 
| [10:16] | He drives a blimp. A blimp! | 他开飞艇快递 飞艇哦 | 
| [10:19] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [10:21] | See, our guy’s on foot. No blimp. | 瞧 我们是步行 没有飞艇 | 
| [10:23] | So it can’t be the same– | 所以肯定不是一个… | 
| [10:28] | Don’t worry! I’ve got your back! | 别担心 我会把东西拿回来的 | 
| [10:31] | Panda pals forever! | 熊猫永远的朋友 | 
| [10:35] | Well, I vote we get shifu and the others. | 我选择告诉师父和其他人 | 
| [10:36] | And this time you won’t talk me out of it. | 这次你别想说服我 | 
| [10:39] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 | 
| [10:40] | Really? ’cause I was kind of– | 真的 因为我有点… | 
| [10:49] | You guys get back to the village. | 你们回村里去 | 
| [10:50] | I gotta– aah! | 我去… | 
| [10:52] | Fly! | 飞 | 
| [10:55] | Oh, no! | 哦不 | 
| [11:29] | I’m slipping! | 我要滑下去了 | 
| [11:39] | Master Kweng. | 坤大师 | 
| [11:40] | There will be no unauthorized handling. | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [11:43] | A message sent must be delivered. | 发出的信息必须得发送 | 
| [11:45] | We’ll get to your message in a minute. | 我们马上就能拿到你的信息 | 
| [11:46] | Right now we’ve got a kid on board, | 现在有个孩子在甲板上 | 
| [11:48] | and it’s a tad “Periloshus.” | 他是小男孩皮乐土司 | 
| [11:51] | The child… | 这个孩子… | 
| [11:53] | is not my concern. | 我不关心这个 | 
| [12:12] | No unauthorized handling! | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [12:29] | Hmph. No unauthorized handling. | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [12:36] | I will never ever sign another autograph. | 我发誓再也不会签名了 | 
| [12:44] | Got it. | 抓到了 | 
| [12:48] | No unauthorized– | 未授权… | 
| [12:56] | No! | 不 | 
| [12:59] | I mean, yes! | 我是说 搞定 | 
| [13:01] | All part of my plan. | 完全符合我的计划 | 
| [13:03] | Give it here. | 把它给我 | 
| [13:11] | Does this plan of yours have any other parts? | 你的计划还有别的部分吗 | 
| [13:14] | Um, crashing. | 摔成碎片 | 
| [14:00] | If I do not like this peace treaty, | 如果我不喜欢这个和平条约 | 
| [14:03] | there will be a war on you and all your clan. | 你和你的部落将会遭遇战争 | 
| [14:08] | When the treaty arrives by the mighty kung fu express, | 和平条约被万能的功夫快递送到后 | 
| [14:11] | we shall see if any words are not to my liking, | 我们来看看有没有什么词不讨我喜欢 | 
| [14:14] | and if not, you and your clan will pay. | 如果有 你和你的部落会付出代价的 | 
| [14:18] | – Graaa! – Graaa! | -嗷嗷 -嗷嗷 | 
| [14:20] | Graaa! Graaa! | 嗷嗷嗷嗷 | 
| [14:22] | Graaa! Graaa! Graaa! | 嗷嗷 嗷嗷 嗷嗷 | 
| [14:35] | What– what is this place? | 这… 这是哪里 | 
| [14:50] | It doesn’t matter. ’cause who got the scroll? | 这不重要 关键是谁拿到了卷轴 | 
| [14:53] | Who got the scroll? Who got the scroll? | 谁拿到了卷轴 谁拿到了卷轴 | 
| [14:55] | That’s right, baby. | 这就对了 亲爱的 | 
| [14:56] | Panda got the scroll. | 熊猫拿到了卷轴 | 
| [15:02] | Hey, buddy. Don’t feel bad. | 伙计 别觉得太糟 | 
| [15:03] | You were up against two kung fu masters here. | 在这你要和两个功夫大师打架 | 
| [15:20] | No unauthorized handling! | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [15:24] | No unauthorized handling! | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [15:26] | No unauthorized handling! | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [15:28] | No unauthorized handling! No unauthorized handling! | 此操作未经授权 此操作未经授权 | 
| [15:33] | No unauthorized handling! | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [15:35] | What the– where– | 这 这里 | 
| [15:36] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 | 
| [15:37] | No unauthorized handling! | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [15:39] | No unauthorized handling! No unauthorized handling! | 此操作未经授权 此操作未经授权 | 
| [15:43] | Maybe it does matter, | 也许这很重要 | 
| [15:44] | because we’re in The kung fu express headquarters! | 因为我们在功夫快递的总部里 | 
| [15:56] | Panda and tiger guilty of unauthorized handling. | 熊猫和老虎 犯罪 未经授权的操作 | 
| [15:58] | Check. | 已核实 | 
| [15:59] | Prisoners will be delivered to chor ghom prison. | 囚犯将被押送至磕岗监狱 | 
| [16:01] | Check. | 核实 | 
| [16:07] | Prisoners awake. Noted. | 囚犯已清醒 已记录 | 
| [16:09] | Packages and inventory secure. Damage to building assessed. | 妨碍包裹和库存的安全 评估建筑损坏 | 
| [16:12] | Repair crews dispatched. Awaiting further orders. | 维修人员已调度 等待下一步指令 | 
| [16:21] | Lam’s okay. | 逃掉的那个很好 | 
| [16:22] | But I don’t see the scroll anywhere. | 但我没看到卷轴 | 
| [16:24] | Kweng has it. Over there. | 坤拿了 在那儿 | 
| [16:26] | Where? What– which way did you point? | 哪儿 什么 你指的哪个方向 | 
| [16:29] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:31] | Master Kweng, stop! | 坤大师 站住 | 
| [16:57] | Quit moving around so much. My pants are riding up. | 别绕来绕去 我的裤子缩上去了 | 
| [17:00] | I need something to open this lock. | 我需要能打开锁的东西 | 
| [17:11] | No, no, no, no. The other way. | 不 不 不 那边 | 
| [17:12] | Master Kweng’s that-a-way! | 坤大师往那边去了 | 
| [17:17] | I am working on it! | 我在试着解锁 | 
| [17:37] | Little faster, ty. | 稍微快点 虎妞 | 
| [18:05] | Yes! | 命中 | 
| [18:36] | Okay, this could take a while. | 好吧 这需要一会儿了 | 
| [18:41] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 | 
| [18:41] | – Try this one. – That’s not it either. | -看看这个 – 这个也不是 | 
| [18:43] | – What about this one over here? – Maybe this one over here. | -是不是这边这个 -也许是那边那个 | 
| [18:44] | No, that’s– I already looked at that one. | 不 我早看过那个了 | 
| [18:46] | They all look the same. | 他们看上去完全一样 | 
| [18:48] | No unauthorized handling! | 此操作未经授权 | 
| [18:51] | Stop them! | 阻止他们 | 
| [18:59] | Just a sec. | 稍等一下 | 
| [19:01] | Okay, you’re good. | 好了 没你的事儿了 | 
| [19:03] | No. | 不是 | 
| [19:07] | I found it. I’ve got it. | 我找到它了 我拿到它了 | 
| [19:23] | Scroll ’em and roll ’em. | 把他们圈住卷起来 | 
| [19:25] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [19:34] | – Po! – Oh, sorry. | -阿宝 -抱歉 | 
| [19:43] | Very impressive, both of you. | 你们两个很优秀 | 
| [19:45] | I would welcome your skills to my team any day. | 无论何时欢迎你们来我的团队 | 
| [19:48] | I’ve got a job. | 我有工作了 | 
| [19:50] | Four weeks vacation per year. | 一年四周假期 | 
| [19:52] | That’s– | 这个 | 
| [19:56] | I mean, no way, Kweng. | 我是说 没门儿 坤 | 
| [20:00] | Sorry, master Kweng. But there’s a war at stake. | 抱歉 坤大师 但现在战争一触即发 | 
| [20:02] | We can’t let you deliver that scroll. | 我们不能让你送递这个卷轴 | 
| [20:05] | Oh, but I’m not delivering it. | 但我没发送这个卷轴 | 
| [20:08] | Cheen-gwan and Can-shoo are picking it up here. | 吴广和陈胜会来这里取 | 
| [20:38] | I received a note our package is here. | 我接到通知我们的包裹在这里 | 
| [20:42] | – I saw it first. – I touched it first. | -我先看到的 -我先拿到的 | 
| [20:47] | A message sent must be delivered. | 发出的信息必须得发送 | 
| [20:55] | We– we failed. | 我们 失败了 | 
| [20:57] | Oh, man! | 上帝 | 
| [20:59] | Welcome to a thousand years of war. | 欢迎来到千年之战 | 
| [21:01] | Thank you, me. | 谢谢你 我 | 
| [21:06] | Check it out. | 快看看 | 
| [21:07] | It’s an autograph from the dragon warrior. | 是神龙大侠的签名 | 
| [21:10] | I totally love that guy. | 我超级爱他 | 
| [21:11] | Me too! | 我也是 | 
| [21:12] | Oh, my gosh, he’s, like, so awesome. | 我的天哪 他太棒了 | 
| [21:18] | I guess we do have something in common after all. | 我猜我们终于有个共同点了 | 
| [21:22] | What are we feuding about, anyway? | 那我们还争些什么呢 | 
| [21:26] | – Come to me, my brother! – Come to me, my brother! | -来抱抱 兄弟 -来抱抱 兄弟 | 
| [21:31] | My brothers! | 好兄弟 | 
| [21:33] | Whew! I’m glad this worked out all right. | 我很高兴这起作用了 | 
| [21:36] | – The dragon warrior. – Oh, my gosh, do I look okay? | -神龙大侠 -上帝 我看上去美吗 | 
| [21:39] | We thank you, o dragon warrior, | 我们谢谢你 神龙大侠 | 
| [21:42] | For bringing peace to our kingdoms. | 给我们的国家带来和平 | 
| [21:44] | From this day forward, your autograph will be displayed | 从今天起 你的签名会被放在我宫殿里 | 
| [21:48] | in a place of honor at my palace. | 进行荣誉展览 | 
| [21:51] | Yes, that’s fine. But at my palace. | 好的 这很好 但该在我的宫殿 | 
| [21:57] | I declare war! | 我向你宣战 | 
| [21:59] | No, I declare war first! | 不 是我先宣战的 | 
| [22:04] | Wow, I see why they call you warlords and not… | 我懂他们为什么叫你们军阀而不是… | 
| [22:07] | Gentlemen! | 绅士们 | 
| [22:08] | It looks like I’m gonna have to do something I swore | 似乎我要去做一件事 | 
| [22:09] | I would never ever do again ever. | 是我已发誓绝不再做的 | 
| [22:22] | That was historical. | 真是历史性的一刻 | 
| [22:26] | Unbelievable. | 不敢置信 | 
| [22:27] | You avert a war by signing a second autograph. | 你再签一个名就化解了一场战争 | 
| [22:31] | Righty-o. You see, Tigress? | 太对了 看到了吗 虎妞 | 
| [22:33] | Maybe me being a celebrity isn’t such a bad thing. | 也许我成为名人不那么糟糕 | 
| [22:36] | Yeah, except that’s what put everyone in danger | 是啊 但这个是一开始让所有人 | 
| [22:39] | in the first place. | 置于险地的元凶 | 
| [22:42] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 | 
| [22:44] | Look, he said I was his number one fan. | 看 他说我是他的头号粉丝 | 
| [22:48] | That can’t be. I’m his number one fan. | 不可能 我是他头号粉丝 | 
| [22:50] | That autograph is for me. | 这个签名是给我的 | 
| [22:52] | No, it’s not! It’s mine. | 不 不是的 这是我的 | 
| [22:53] | – It’s mine! – Mine! | -是我的 -我的 | 
| [22:54] | – Mine! – Mine! | -我的 -我的 | 
| [22:55] | – Mine! – This means war! | -我的 -这意味着战争 | 
| [22:57] | This means double war! | 意味着双倍的战争 |