| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 | 
| [00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 | 
| [00:18] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* | 
| [00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* | 
| [00:26] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* | 
| [00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* | 
| [00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* | 
| [00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* | 
| [00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* | 
| [00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* | 
| [00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* | 
| [00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* | 
| [00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* | 
| [00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* | 
| [01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* | 
| [01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 | 
| [01:19] | Legend tells of the awesomely awesome giant, | 传说有个非常了不起的巨人 | 
| [01:22] | Charitable Chan! | 名叫慈善陈 | 
| [01:25] | He sought out the rich and fancy, | 他专找有钱人 | 
| [01:28] | distributing their shiny coins to those in need, | 将他们的钱财分给真正需要的人 | 
| [01:31] | knowing that there was nothing better than those | 他知道世上最好的事莫过于 | 
| [01:33] | who have giving to those who do not and so… | 应有尽有的人帮助一无所有的人 所以 | 
| [01:44] | I’m guessing you’re asking for a donation. | 我想你是在要求捐款 | 
| [01:47] | For the new children’s hospital. Good cause. | 给新儿童诊所 正当理由 | 
| [01:50] | I encourage you all to give till it hurts. | 我鼓励你们在受伤之前都捐点 | 
| [01:52] | Oww! You! Hurts you! | 你 小心点 | 
| [01:58] | – Sounds awesome. – Good job, Po. | -很棒 -干得好 阿宝 | 
| [02:01] | Uh, sorry, Po. I spent my last few coins | 抱歉 阿宝 我用最后一点零钱 | 
| [02:03] | on a new nasal irrigator. Ain’t she a beaut…? | 买了个新鼻腔清洗器 它美吗 | 
| [02:09] | But, uh, I’d be happy to donate my services in any way I can. | 但我愿意出份绵力作捐助 | 
| [02:12] | Uh, excuse me. | 抱歉 | 
| [02:22] | Wait a minute, great idea! | 等等 好主意 | 
| [02:25] | – We can all donate our services! – Which means? | -我们都可以出份力作捐助 -就是说 | 
| [02:29] | We’ll hold a Jade Palace fancy pants auction! | 我们办场玉殿高级拍卖会 | 
| [02:34] | You mean get people to bid money on us? | 你是说让村民花钱竞拍我们 | 
| [02:37] | Right. Whoever bids the most gets to spend the day | 对 竞价最高者就能和喜爱的功夫大师 | 
| [02:39] | with their favorite Kung Fu master. | 共度一日 | 
| [02:41] | Is that an incredibly awesome idea or what? | 难道不是个绝妙的主意吗 | 
| [02:44] | I doubt Master Shifu would approve. | 我觉得师父不会同意 | 
| [02:47] | He won’t know. He’s off on his yearly pilgrimage | 他不会知道 为了增强自己的精神力量 | 
| [02:49] | to enhance his spiritual powers. | 他去年度远游了 | 
| [02:53] | Just a little to the left. | 往左一点 | 
| [02:54] | There… ah! Thank you. | 就这里 谢谢 | 
| [02:56] | Yeah, no auction for me, Po. | 别拍卖我了 阿宝 | 
| [02:58] | What if Mrs. Yoon bids on me? | 如果尹夫人拍到我怎么办 | 
| [03:00] | I’d have to spend the day with her. | 我就得和她待一天了 | 
| [03:04] | She smells like paste! Paste! | 她身上有浆糊味 浆糊啊 | 
| [03:07] | Come on, you guys are the Furious Five. | 拜托 你们可是盖世五侠 | 
| [03:10] | Where’s your furious feistiness? | 你们的盖世精神去哪里了 | 
| [03:17] | Oh, okay. I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 | 
| [03:20] | I’ll obviously fetch the highest donation, | 显然我会得到最高的捐款额 | 
| [03:22] | ’cause I’m the most popular Kung Fu master. | 因为我是最受欢迎的功夫大师 | 
| [03:24] | You guys are just scared that you’ll get smoked. | 你们只是怕自己会被取笑 | 
| [03:29] | Most popular Kung Fu doofus is more like it. | 应该是最受欢迎功夫笨蛋吧 | 
| [03:31] | – I’m in. – It’s on, panda! | -我加入 -放马过来 熊猫 | 
| [03:33] | You’re a glutton for humiliation. | 你真是厚脸皮 | 
| [03:35] | Yes! Another victory for Charitable Chan! | 耶 慈善陈的又一场胜利 | 
| [03:39] | – Stop that. – Yeah. | -住嘴 -好吧 | 
| [03:46] | Hello! And welcome to the Jade Palace | 大家好 欢迎来到玉殿 | 
| [03:50] | Master of Kung Fu charity auction! | 功夫大师慈善拍卖会 | 
| [03:55] | Brought to you by Ping’s noodle shop. | 由平家面馆独家呈现 | 
| [03:57] | This week only, all noodle soup profits | 只在这周 汤面的所有收益 | 
| [04:00] | go directly to the new children’s hospital. | 将直接捐给新儿童诊所 | 
| [04:03] | Yay! | 好棒 | 
| [04:04] | But not dessert profits. | 甜点收益不捐 | 
| [04:08] | But let’s not go cuckoo crazy here. | 别在这里愁眉苦脸的 | 
| [04:12] | Hmm… okay, dessert profits too. | 好吧 甜点收益也捐 | 
| [04:14] | Yay! | 好棒 | 
| [04:16] | Okay, okay. Let’s get right to the bidding. | 好了 让我们开始竞拍吧 | 
| [04:19] | First up, Master Tigress! | 首先 虎妞师父 | 
| [04:23] | Watch and learn, charitable chump. | 好好学着点 慈善笨蛋 | 
| [04:26] | Actually, it’s… | 应该是… | 
| [04:41] | Eh, I’ve seen better. | 我见过更厉害的 | 
| [04:43] | – 20 yuan! – 25! | -20元 -25 | 
| [04:45] | – 30! – Uh, 30? | -30 -30吗 | 
| [04:47] | – Going once, twice… – 40! | -30一次 30两次 -40 | 
| [04:52] | Sold! You win a day with Tigress! | 成交 你赢了虎妞的一天 | 
| [04:58] | 40 yuan? I can beat that. | 才40元 我能超过那金额 | 
| [05:11] | -35 -40 – 35! – 40! | |
| [05:13] | 50 50! | |
| [05:15] | Done! 50 yuan wins a day with Monkey… | 成交 50元赢了猴哥的一天 | 
| [05:19] | – Told you! – For Mrs. Yoon! | -我说吧 -给尹夫人 | 
| [05:24] | Paste! | 浆糊 | 
| [05:27] | 50 yuan? | 50元 | 
| [05:29] | Wow, Crane, you’ve got a hard act to follow. | 灵鹤 你要努把力赶上啊 | 
| [05:32] | Oh, yeah? You just watch. | 是吗 一边看着就好 | 
| [05:34] | Next up, Master Crane! | 接下来 灵鹤师父 | 
| [05:58] | Excuse me. A lot of allergens in the air. | 抱歉 空气里过敏原太多了 | 
| [06:04] | It’ll, uh, it’ll clear up in a second. | 鼻子等下就会干净了 | 
| [06:26] | Well, that was unattractive. Okay, do I hear 40? | 有点扫兴啊 有人出价40吗 | 
| [06:32] | 39 Uh, 39? | |
| [06:36] | 33 33? | |
| [06:37] | Oh, really? Seven? | 不是吧 7元呢 | 
| [06:40] | Come on, people! What’s with the limp bidding? | 拜托 大家 怎么没人竞标呢 | 
| [06:43] | This is Master Crane we’re talking about! He’s awesome. | 我们说的可是灵鹤师父 他很棒的 | 
| [06:48] | Uh, Po, please. | 阿宝 算了 | 
| [06:50] | – It’s, uh… I can… – Hold on, buddy. | -我能… -等等 伙计 | 
| [06:52] | I mean, you gotta love the legendary Crane-ster. | 你们肯定喜欢传说中的灵鹤转技 | 
| [06:54] | – Am I right? – Well, actually, his Kung Fu is great. | -对吗 -他的功夫确实很好 | 
| [07:01] | But he tells really boring stories. | 但他的经历太无聊了 | 
| [07:03] | And we don’t find him kid-relatable. | 我们也找不到和孩子相关的特征 | 
| [07:05] | The sounds from his nose haunt my dreams! | 他鼻子发出的声音会让我做噩梦 | 
| [07:08] | Wait! None of that’s true! | 等等 这些都是假的 | 
| [07:10] | Except for maybe the haunted dreams part. | 或许除了做噩梦那部分 | 
| [07:12] | But Crane’s super-cool. | 但灵鹤非常酷 | 
| [07:14] | And check out this wicked accessory! | 再看看这件了不起的配件 | 
| [07:19] | Ooh, that stings! Why would you do this to yourself? | 刺得好疼 你对自己怎么下得了手 | 
| [07:23] | That’s what we’re saying! | 这就是我们在说的事 | 
| [07:31] | Sorry I ruined your auction, Po. | 很抱歉 我毁了你的拍卖会 阿宝 | 
| [07:36] | But Crane, they didn’t… mean to… | 灵鹤 他们不是有意 | 
| [07:40] | That didn’t go very well, did it? | 进展不太顺利啊 是吗 | 
| [07:42] | Oh, you figure that all out by yourself? | 你是自己想通这事的吗 | 
| [07:45] | The people are watching. Continue the auction. | 大家都看着呢 继续拍卖 | 
| [07:48] | Let’s keep the, uh, good times rolling with the Dragon Warrior! | 趁着美好时光有请神龙大侠登场 | 
| [08:14] | Okay, Dragon Warrior, show us what you got! | 神龙大侠 把功夫秀给我们看 | 
| [08:24] | You didn’t really think that | 你们不会真以为那个 | 
| [08:27] | pathetic cage could hold me, did you? | 可悲的笼子就能关住我吧 | 
| [08:33] | – Feunghuang! – She’s going to attack! | -凤凰 -她要进攻了 | 
| [08:35] | Hang on… she might just be here for the auction. | 等等 她也许是来参加拍卖会的 | 
| [08:40] | Look out! | 小心 | 
| [08:54] | Po, Tigress, what happened? | 阿宝 虎妞 怎么了 | 
| [08:56] | I’d be happy to show you! | 我很乐意告诉你 | 
| [09:12] | How pathetic. Let me put you out of your misery. | 真可悲 让我帮你从痛苦中解脱出来吧 | 
| [09:23] | Guys! Her talons! They can’t cut through iron! | 伙计们 她的爪子不能削断铁 | 
| [09:38] | Hey, this is for you. Pffft! | 这是送给你的 | 
| [09:47] | My talons! My beautiful talons! | 我的爪子 我美丽的爪子 | 
| [09:55] | Here’s where you say something pithy like, “Curse you!” | 该轮到你说结束语了 比如”诅咒你们” | 
| [09:58] | Or “I’ll get you!” | “我会打败你们” | 
| [09:59] | Or, “That didn’t feel very good on my face.” | “我真的生气了” | 
| [10:12] | Let’s hear it for the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five! | 让我们为神龙大侠和盖世五侠欢呼 | 
| [10:17] | – More like the Furious Four! – I’m okay. I got this. | -更像盖世四侠 -没事 我能行 | 
| [10:29] | Why don’t you paint a picture? | 你怎么不画张画 | 
| [10:31] | It’ll last longer. | 那样就能笑更久了 | 
| [11:01] | Sorry, guys. My bad. | 抱歉 伙计们 我的错 | 
| [11:06] | Focus, Crane. Even though she’s injured, | 专心点 灵鹤 即使凤凰受了伤 | 
| [11:08] | Feunghuang won’t be easy to capture. | 她也不是很容易抓的 | 
| [11:11] | We have to go after her. | 我们要去追捕她 | 
| [11:17] | Just leave him alone, Po. | 让他去 阿宝 | 
| [11:20] | Crane’s an accomplished Kung Fu master. | 灵鹤是个成熟的功夫大师 | 
| [11:23] | He’ll get his confidence back. | 他会找回自信的 | 
| [11:25] | – Yeah, and I think I have a plan! – Yeah, that’s not what I… | -我想我有主意了 -我指的不是那样 | 
| [11:31] | Hey, buddy! Uh, sorry about yesterday. | 伙计 昨天很抱歉 | 
| [11:34] | Oh, no. It was good. | 不 没事 | 
| [11:37] | I realize now that my life’s a lie | 我现在才意识到我的人生是场谎言 | 
| [11:39] | and the people I’ve sworn to protect think I’m a joke. | 而我发誓要保护的人们则认为我是个笑话 | 
| [11:42] | There’s lot of room for personal growth here. | 我还有待成长呢 | 
| [11:47] | Crane! They just don’t know the real you! | 灵鹤 他们只是不知道真实的你 | 
| [11:51] | But we can show them the real you! | 我们可以让他们看到真实的你 | 
| [11:54] | – How? – By totally changing you! | -怎么看 -来个大改造 | 
| [12:00] | Now you’re working it! You’re bad! | 你进入状态了 真厉害 | 
| [12:02] | And I mean good bad bad, not bad bad. | 是好得厉害 不是坏哦 | 
| [12:05] | Just keep working it. Yeah! Work it! | 继续保持 摆酷 | 
| [12:08] | Uh, are you sure this is, uh, you know, cool? | 你确定这样很酷吗 | 
| [12:11] | You bet. Now you’re styling. | 确定 你现在引领潮流 | 
| [12:18] | They’re still snickering at me. | 他们仍然在偷偷取笑我 | 
| [12:20] | No, they’re not. They’re snickering with you. | 没有 他们在和你一起偷笑 | 
| [12:24] | Tea cup’s half full, buddy. | 已经成功一半了 伙计 | 
| [12:27] | Who’s the Crane? Oh, yeah! | 谁是灵鹤 是我 | 
| [12:29] | That’s what the water fowl brings to the party. | 这就是水鸟在派对上的表演 | 
| [12:32] | Oh, you poor thing. | 可怜的家伙 | 
| [12:58] | Any other bright ideas? | 还有什么聪明的主意吗 | 
| [13:00] | I don’t understand. Your strutting was flawless, | 我不明白 你的大摇大摆非常完美 | 
| [13:03] | and Fu Manchus are the new goatees. | 还配了傅满楚的新式山羊胡 | 
| [13:05] | Thanks, Po… Ah! But it’s no use. | 谢了 阿宝 但没用 | 
| [13:13] | Face it… I’m a joke. | 承认吧 我就是个笑话 | 
| [13:25] | Oh, come on, Crane. It wasn’t that bad. | 别这样 灵鹤 没那么糟 | 
| [13:28] | The mustache maybe, but the hat… it looked cool! | 可能胡子有点糟 但帽子非常酷 | 
| [13:31] | Where have you guys been? | 你们去哪里了 | 
| [13:33] | Feunghuang’s been spotted up in the mountains. | 有人看见凤凰躲在山间 | 
| [13:35] | And she’s still nursing her wing! | 而且她还在为翅膀疗伤 | 
| [13:36] | This is our chance to capture her. | 这是抓住她的好时机 | 
| [13:38] | Come on, we’ve gotta get up there while she’s still weak. | 快 我们要在她还虚弱的时候到达那里 | 
| [13:41] | I… I’m not going. | 我不去了 | 
| [13:45] | Crane, no! We need you. | 灵鹤 不 我们需要你 | 
| [13:47] | Po, you saw me freeze up when Feunghuang attacked, | 阿宝 凤凰进攻时 你看见我无法动弹 | 
| [13:51] | and you heard everyone laughing when we went down to the village. | 我们在村庄里 你也听见大家都在笑我 | 
| [13:55] | So? That’s something. | 所以呢 那不错啊 | 
| [14:02] | Crane, we’re friends, and being friends means we can always | 灵鹤 我们是朋友 朋友的意义在于 | 
| [14:05] | count on each other no matter what anybody else thinks. | 无论别人怎么想 我们都得守望相助 | 
| [14:08] | Sorry, Po. | 抱歉 阿宝 | 
| [14:13] | – Crane. – Po… | -灵鹤 -阿宝 | 
| [14:15] | He’s made his choice. We’ve gotta get going. | 他做出了选择 我们要出发了 | 
| [14:46] | I hope my strength holds out! | 但愿我的力量能顶住 | 
| [14:48] | – I hope your tail holds out! – Monkey, start pulling! | -但愿你的尾巴能顶住 -猴哥 拉 | 
| [14:57] | That’s it, come right to me. | 就这样 直接来找我吧 | 
| [15:00] | I’m so injured and helpless. | 我受了重伤 孤立无援 | 
| [15:16] | – Rock slide! – It’s Feunghuang! | -岩崩了 -是凤凰 | 
| [15:20] | It’s a trap! | 这是个陷阱 | 
| [15:25] | I had to make my talons extra sharp just for you. | 为了你们 我又把爪子磨利了 | 
| [15:28] | Flattered? | 觉得荣幸吗 | 
| [15:35] | I can’t reach her! Oof! | 我去不了她那边 | 
| [15:46] | Tigress! Noo! | 虎妞 不 | 
| [15:51] | Noo! | 不 | 
| [15:55] | – Tigress! – I got you! | -虎妞 -抓住你了 | 
| [16:13] | It’s over, panda! | 结束了 熊猫 | 
| [16:15] | Up here, I have the advantage. | 在这里 我占尽了地利 | 
| [16:24] | And that, Zeng, is how my uncle decided to re-insulate | 曾 所以我叔叔决定用芦苇草盖 | 
| [16:27] | the nest with thatched reed | 重新隔离鸟巢 | 
| [16:28] | instead of the more popular doubled-up bundled straw. | 不用更受欢迎的双捆稻草包 | 
| [16:33] | That’s very… interesting, Master Crane. | 非常有趣 灵鹤师父 | 
| [16:37] | You know, true story about thatched reed… | 有关芦苇草盖… | 
| [16:39] | Uh, Master Crane? Forgive me, | 灵鹤师父 请原谅 | 
| [16:41] | but, uh, why didn’t you go with the others? | 你怎么不和其他人一起去呢 | 
| [16:46] | Because I’m a joke, Zeng. | 因为我是个笑话 曾 | 
| [16:47] | At any moment, I could freeze up. | 我随时可能无法动弹 | 
| [16:52] | At least here I can’t hurt anyone. | 至少在这里 我不会伤害任何人 | 
| [16:58] | What was that? | 什么声音 | 
| [17:01] | Master, isn’t that where the others went? | 师父 那里不是他们去的地方吗 | 
| [17:04] | Shouldn’t we do something? Master Crane? | 我们不该有所行动吗 灵鹤师父 | 
| [17:07] | What do we do? What do we do! | 我们该怎么做 怎么办 | 
| [17:11] | When I’m done with you, | 等我解决了你 | 
| [17:13] | all those villagers are going to have to cheer for | 那些村民就要为你的 | 
| [17:15] | are a few tufts of fur. | 那些毛喝彩了 | 
| [17:22] | Aww, kitty still wants to pway. | 小猫还想挣扎一下吗 | 
| [17:29] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 | 
| [18:00] | Let go of me, you fur-ball! | 放开我 大毛球 | 
| [18:09] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:19] | Mama… | 我的妈 | 
| [18:29] | Air getting a little thin, big boy? | 空气变得稀薄了 是吗 | 
| [18:32] | No, I… always… breathe… like this… | 不 我 一直 这么 呼吸 | 
| [18:36] | before I… pass out. | 在我 昏倒 之前 | 
| [18:49] | Scratch one Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠败北一次 | 
| [18:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:59] | Yes! Bizarre panda-crane aerial combo unit, attack! | 没错 奇怪的熊鹤高空组合 进攻 | 
| [19:03] | No, no! That’s impossible! | 不 那不可能 | 
| [19:06] | Up, up, and in your face! | 上 上 直逼你的脸 | 
| [19:44] | FYI… ah! This is very bad for sinuses… ah! | 顺便一提 这对鼻窦炎非常不好 | 
| [19:47] | Not really the time. | 现在可不是时候 | 
| [19:59] | Double… | 第二次 | 
| [20:04] | Po, come on. I can’t defeat her by myself! | 阿宝 起来 我一个人战胜不了她 | 
| [20:09] | All right, let’s do this! | 好吧 放手一搏吧 | 
| [20:17] | Aww, what’s the matter, little birdie? | 怎么了 小鸟鸟 | 
| [20:21] | Lose your confidence? | 丧失自信了吗 | 
| [20:37] | I just found it. | 我刚找到了 | 
| [20:40] | Wha… | 什… | 
| [21:43] | Noo! | 不 | 
| [22:04] | Crane, you did it! You beat Feunghuang! | 灵鹤 你成功了 打败了凤凰 | 
| [22:07] | And you totally got over your battle funk! | 完全克服了自己的战斗恐惧症 | 
| [22:09] | Master Crane! Master Crane! | 灵鹤师父 灵鹤师父 | 
| [22:11] | Master Crane, Master Crane, Master Crane! | 灵鹤师父 灵鹤师父 | 
| [22:17] | It is with great pleasure that I announce | 非常荣幸由我宣布 | 
| [22:19] | the grand opening of the new children’s hospital. | 新儿童诊所的盛大开幕 | 
| [22:25] | Master Crane, as one of the most respected and loved members | 灵鹤师父 作为最受尊敬和爱戴的 | 
| [22:28] | of the Furious Five, will you do the honors? | 盖世五侠成员 你愿意来剪彩吗 | 
| [22:31] | Well, uh… me? | 我吗 | 
| [22:43] | Way to go, buddy. | 去吧 伙计 | 
| [22:52] | Was that ribbon made of silk? | 这个缎带是用丝绸做的吗 | 
| [22:54] | Let’s get him inside. | 送他进去吧 | 
| [22:56] | – He’s allergic to silk? – Of course. | -他对丝绸过敏 -当然 | 
| [22:58] | Let’s hear it for Master Crane, | 让我们为灵鹤师父欢呼 | 
| [23:00] | the hospital’s first patient! | 欢迎诊所的首位病人 | 
| [23:02] | Master Crane! Master Crane! | 灵鹤师父 灵鹤师父 |