时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:18] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:26] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:18] | H-help! | 救 救命 |
[01:20] | You can’t stay under there forever. | 躲得了一时 躲不了一世 |
[01:22] | Go away! Why am I always getting robbed? | 走开 为什么我一直被打劫 |
[01:25] | Howdy, fellas. | 你们好 伙计们 |
[01:27] | Bring on the “Panda-monium”! | “熊猫毁灭者”参上 |
[01:29] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[01:31] | I wanted to talk first this time. I had a line all worked out. | 这次我想先说的 台词我都想好了 |
[01:35] | Prepare to be Fived! | 准备接受五刑吧 |
[01:37] | “Prepare to be fived”? Really? | “准备接受五刑吧” 真的假的 |
[01:39] | What does that even mean? | 听都听不懂 |
[01:40] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[01:42] | Way to go, Po. Now Monkey’s gonna be all sulky. | 做得好啊 阿宝 现在猴哥生气了 |
[01:44] | It’s so annoying. | 真讨厌 |
[01:46] | You’re one to talk. | 你就会说别人 |
[01:48] | Will you clucking hens give it a rest? | 你们能不能别唧唧歪歪的 消停会儿 |
[01:50] | I’m trying to focus on my work! | 我正集中精神忙活着呢 |
[01:52] | Maybe you should focus on | 或许你该集中精神 |
[01:53] | not shouting every time you talk. | 别每次说话就用吼的 |
[01:56] | Maybe if we all just take a deep breath and… | 也许我们大家都应该深呼吸一下… |
[01:58] | Stay out of it! | 你别管 |
[01:59] | Um, can we get back to the issue here, | 我们能回归正题 |
[02:01] | the excellence of “Bring on the ‘Panda-monium'”? | 聊聊”熊猫毁灭者参上”多棒吗 |
[02:03] | It narrowly beat out, “Welcome to the Po-house.” | 差点胜过”阿宝家 欢迎你”了 |
[02:05] | Maybe if you spent less time working on catchphrases… | 讲不定你少花点心思想口号 |
[02:08] | you could spend more time doing your own dishes. | 你可以多做点吃的 |
[02:10] | Uh, I do like 80% of the cooking at the… | 我确实喜欢八成的烧饭时间 |
[02:12] | Yeah, and 90% of the eating. | 是啊 还有九成的吃饭时间 |
[02:25] | Stop! | 住口 |
[02:27] | Who let those bandits get away? | 谁让那些土匪逃走的 |
[02:37] | How could you let your petty squabbles | 你们怎么能因为琐碎的口角 |
[02:39] | get in the way of protecting the Valley of Peace? | 就将保护和平谷抛之脑后 |
[02:51] | We’ve been under a lot of stress lately. | 我们最近担负的压力比较大 |
[02:53] | Perhaps we all need a break. | 或许应该休整一下 |
[02:54] | So we’re all going to take a vacation. | 所以我们去度个假 |
[02:57] | Together. | 大家一起去 |
[02:58] | – What? – Together? | -什么 -一起去吗 |
[02:59] | You want us to spend more time with each other? | 你想让我们多相处相处 |
[03:02] | We’re already at each other’s throats. | 我们都已经要互掐脖子了 |
[03:04] | Who can even find your throat beneath all that cheek fat? | 你脖子藏在满脸的赘肉底下 谁找得到 |
[03:06] | This is not open to discussion. | 这事没商量 |
[03:11] | We are all going to… | 我们都要去 |
[03:13] | the Secret Museum of Kung Fu. | 神秘的功夫博物馆 |
[03:17] | I don’t know what it is, but I love it! | 我不知道这是什么 但我喜欢 |
[03:20] | Centuries ago, our country was in grave danger. | 几百年前 我们国家面临着巨大的危险 |
[03:26] | Great Kung Fu masters were on the run, | 伟大的功夫大师们疲于奔命 |
[03:29] | the forces of evil following closely on their heels. | 而邪恶之徒却穷追不舍 |
[03:36] | Desperate to keep China’s most powerful weapons… | 为了保障中国最强大的兵器 |
[03:39] | and Kung Fu artifacts safe, | 以及功夫神器的安全 |
[03:41] | the masters built a secret structure | 大师们建立了一座神秘的建筑 |
[03:43] | to hide them. | 将它们藏于其中 |
[03:50] | Their work barely complete, | 他们就快完工的时候 |
[03:52] | the forces of evil closed in on them. | 邪恶之徒出现了 |
[03:54] | The artifacts were saved. | 神器保全了 |
[03:56] | But sadly… the great masters perished. | 悲哀的是 大师们丧生了 |
[04:01] | Lost for centuries, | 几百年无人问津 |
[04:03] | there was only one key to the Secret Museum, | 世上只有一把开启神秘博物馆的钥匙 |
[04:05] | and one map to reveal its hidden location. | 以及一张标明其方位的地图 |
[04:08] | And I bought both last week from Chow the root farmer. | 我上周从土生土长的周农夫那儿买全了 |
[04:13] | I’ve always wanted to see the Secret Museum. | 我一直想去看看神秘博物馆 |
[04:15] | Now we can! | 现在我们能去了 |
[04:18] | I’ve always wanted to see it too! | 我也一直想看 |
[04:20] | I just didn’t know about it till now. | 我只是现在刚知道 |
[04:22] | It’s like I’ve spent my whole life waiting for you to tell me | 就好像我一辈子都在盼着你告诉我 |
[04:25] | about the Secret Museum of Kung Fu, | 神秘的功夫博物馆的事 |
[04:27] | so I could start having wanted to see it forever! | 然后我就能开始一直盼望去看看 |
[04:29] | – Aren’t you excited? – No. | -你们不激动吗 -不 |
[04:31] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[04:34] | It’s important no one see | 可不能让人发现 |
[04:35] | a group of Kung Fu masters traveling to the museum. | 一群功夫大师去博物馆 |
[04:38] | That might give away its location. | 会暴露博物馆的方位 |
[04:42] | We can take my dad’s noodle-mobile and go in disguise! | 我们可以乘我爹的移动面条车 伪装下 |
[04:46] | – A noodle-mobile? – That is the dumbest idea you’ve… | -移动面条车 -这是你想的最蠢的 |
[04:49] | Excellent! | 太棒了 |
[04:51] | It’ll give me an excuse to wear the false beard | 这样我就有机会戴上麻将锦标赛上 |
[04:53] | I won in that mahjong tournament. | 赢来的假胡子了 |
[04:57] | Perhaps it seems incongruous with my usual temperament, | 或许这跟我平日的心性不符 |
[05:01] | but I’m excited! Road trip! Start packing! | 但我好激动 上路旅行啦 快去打包 |
[05:13] | Be careful with my noodle-mobile. | 小心我的移动面条车 |
[05:17] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[05:25] | It’s so… solid. | 它真… 结实 |
[05:27] | You bet your unflattering moustache it is. | 小胡子 你说的极是 |
[05:30] | Be careful with it. It’s one-of-a-kind. | 小心点用 这可是独一无二的 |
[05:35] | Master Shifu, we’re all packed and loaded. | 师父 我们整装待发了 |
[05:38] | Excellent! I’ve got my disguise, | 太好了 我伪装好了 |
[05:40] | – and we’re ready to go. – Dibs on the backseat! | -准备走吧 -申请后排座位权 |
[05:43] | – I’m already in the backseat. – But you didn’t call dibs. | -我已经坐了后排座 -但你没申请 |
[05:45] | I’m sitting here. That’s automatic dibs. | 我坐在这儿 自动授权了 |
[05:47] | There’s no automatic dibs! | 没有什么自动授权 |
[05:48] | – Are too! – Are not! | -有的 -没有 |
[05:51] | – Are too! – Are noooot! | -有的 -没有 |
[05:53] | Don’t make me come back there! | 别让我过来教训你们 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | Wait, how are we gonna get down the… | 等等 我们要怎么下… |
[06:15] | Look out, Dad! | 爹 小心 |
[06:17] | A-a-are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[06:19] | You can’t drive this thing down the stairs! | 你不能开这玩意儿下楼梯 |
[06:22] | Nothing to worry about, Mr. Ping. Everything’s under control. | 别担心 平先生 一切尽在掌握之中 |
[06:37] | I’m a good driver. | 我车技可好了 |
[07:00] | I spy with my little eye something… | 偷偷看 猜谜语 |
[07:05] | green! | 绿色的东西 |
[07:06] | We’re in the forest. Everything is green! | 我们在森林里 到处都是绿的 |
[07:08] | Give up? It was a leaf. | 不猜了吗 是叶子 |
[07:11] | Okay, I spy with my little eye something… | 好吧 偷偷看 猜谜语 |
[07:15] | – Oh, boy. – Green! | -饶了我吧 -绿色的东西 |
[07:17] | Okay, pick a tile. Any tile. | 好了 挑一片 随便挑 |
[07:19] | Not again, Po. | 阿宝 你又来了 |
[07:21] | Come on, come on! I just got a new | 来嘛 来嘛 我刚收到新一期 |
[07:23] | “How to do magic tricks” Mail-order scroll. | 《怎么变戏法》邮购卷轴 |
[07:26] | I said no! | 我说不要 |
[07:30] | Okay, the handcuffs escape, then. | 好吧 那就来手铐逃脱 |
[07:33] | One, two, three. Behold! | 一 二 三 瞧好了 |
[07:38] | Uh, hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[07:40] | Behold! Uh, behold. Behold… | 瞧啊 瞧啊 瞧 |
[07:43] | Great trick, Po. | 好戏法 阿宝 |
[07:45] | Behold, behold, behold, behold, aah! | 瞧啊 瞧啊 瞧瞧瞧 |
[07:47] | Okay, can someone dig the key | 好吧 有人能帮我拿一下 |
[07:49] | out of my back pocket? | 后边口袋里的钥匙吗 |
[07:51] | No! | 没有 |
[07:56] | There. | 在那儿 |
[07:57] | The map to the Secret Museum of Kung Fu. | 神秘的功夫博物馆地图 |
[08:00] | Gather the others. Once we have the map, | 召集大伙 一旦我们拿到地图 |
[08:03] | the Phantom crystal will be ours. | 幻影水晶就是我们的了 |
[08:05] | No one will be safe from us. No one! | 没人能逃出我们的手掌心 没人 |
[08:15] | Magic tricks are an ancient… | 戏法是古老的… |
[08:16] | Enough with the tricks, Po. | 别再说戏法了 阿宝 |
[08:18] | I spy with my little eye… | 偷偷看 猜谜语 |
[08:20] | So help me with… | 那就帮我… |
[08:23] | – Ancient tricks are… – Or is it “Nauseated”? | -古老的戏法… -还是”恶心” |
[08:25] | Who thought this trip was a good idea? | 是谁觉得这次旅行是好注意的 |
[08:26] | I’m done! Slow death. | 我受够了 慢性死亡啊 |
[08:32] | Lin Quay! | 林魁 |
[08:44] | Could you just reach around and dig the key | 如果有可能的话 能不能帮我 |
[08:45] | out of my back pocket, by any chance? I… | 伸到后面口袋 找找钥匙 我… |
[08:48] | You could’ve just said “No”. | 你可以就回答一声”不” |
[08:55] | Would you… ooh! | 你能不能 |
[09:00] | – Ooh! Look out. – You look out. | -小心点 -你自己小心点 |
[09:03] | Are you all fighting the Lin Quay or each other? | 你们是在和林魁战斗还是自相残杀 |
[09:33] | – What was that about? – I don’t know. | -他们的目的是什么 -我不知道 |
[09:37] | Why did they leave? | 他们为什么跑了 |
[09:38] | We weren’t exactly kicking their butts. | 我们没打得他们屁滚尿流 |
[09:40] | Clearly, I intimidated them. | 显然 我的威吓怔住他们了 |
[09:41] | Yeah, the handcuffed chunky guy. | 是啊 戴手铐的胖墩 |
[09:44] | With all of your childish bickering, we were an easy target. | 你们幼稚的争吵很容易让我们变成靶子 |
[09:47] | – Let’s get moving. – Great, I can’t wait to get home. | -上路吧 -太好了 我太想回家了 |
[09:51] | We’re not going home. We are continuing to the Secret Museum. | 我们不是回家 继续赶路去神秘博物馆 |
[09:54] | Maybe it will remind you | 或许这能提醒你们 |
[09:56] | of how real Kung Fu masters should behave. | 真正的功夫大师该有怎样的举止言行 |
[09:58] | What? But with the Lin Quay around… | 什么 但是林魁就在附近 |
[10:00] | We’ll take ’em out again. | 我们可以再打倒他们一次 |
[10:02] | Or maybe they’ll run away again. | 或者他们再逃跑一次 |
[10:04] | We can’t turn back when we’re this close… again! | 我们不能又往回走 离目的地这么近了 |
[10:12] | It was… Shifu wants to… | 是… 师父想… |
[10:16] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[10:25] | Do you think my Dad will notice this damage to his cart? | 你觉得我爹会察觉到车子坏了吗 |
[10:29] | There is that possibility. | 有这可能 |
[10:34] | So did the Lin Quay steal anything? | 那林魁偷了什么 |
[10:37] | Nothing of consequence. | 什么都没丢 |
[10:44] | At last, we have the location of the Secret Museum. | 我们终于知道秘密博物馆的方位了 |
[10:48] | It is… blank. | 在 空白的 |
[10:52] | It’s blank! Ugh! | 地图是空白的 |
[10:55] | We have to pick up their trail again. | 我们得找到他们的踪迹 |
[10:56] | – And destroy them? – No. We’ll follow them. | -然后干掉他们 -不 跟踪他们 |
[11:00] | I may not have gotten the museum map, | 我没拿到博物馆地图 |
[11:03] | but I did get the museum key. | 但是钥匙到手了 |
[11:07] | Stealth, everyone. | 所有人 暗中进行 |
[11:08] | They must not see or hear us until they arrive at the museum. | 在到达博物馆之前 不能让他们发现 |
[11:13] | Then we will destroy them! | 然后干掉他们 |
[11:25] | Nope, no sign of the Lin Quay. Hey, great trip, huh? | 没 没有林魁的踪影 多棒的旅行啊 |
[11:30] | I’m not saying top ten of all time, but… right. | 虽然不能排进前十 但… 好吧 |
[11:36] | How ’bout you guys? Road triptastic or what? | 你们觉得呢 旅途棒极了还是怎么着 |
[11:49] | Oh, Tigress. You’ve got something in your ear. | 虎妞 你耳朵里有东西 |
[11:55] | Oh, look, wait. There’s more! | 瞧 等等 还有别的 |
[11:58] | Huh? Huh? And… | 还有… |
[12:00] | You pull one more thing out of my ear, | 你再从我耳朵里抽出一件东西 |
[12:02] | and I will shove it into your… | 我就把它塞进你… |
[12:06] | I’m cart sick. | 我晕车了 |
[12:08] | Is this a trick to get me to give up my seat? | 这是不是让我放弃座位的诡计 |
[12:12] | Eww, not a trick. | 不是诡计[戏法] |
[12:13] | Did you say “Trick”? | 你是不是说了戏法 |
[12:16] | How did… that was in my pocket. | 你怎么… 那是我口袋里的 |
[12:18] | It’s magic! And now… | 这是戏法 然后现在 |
[12:22] | The handcuffs escape! | 手铐逃脱 |
[12:24] | Po, we just got those off you. | 阿宝 我们刚帮你取下来 |
[12:25] | It’s cool. This time I got it. Behold! | 没事的 这次没问题 瞧 |
[12:29] | Uh… behold, behold, behold, behold, behold, behold! | 瞧啊 瞧啊 瞧瞧瞧 |
[12:33] | I spy with my little eye… | 偷偷看 猜谜语 |
[12:34] | Okay, I have had it! | 好吧 我明白了 |
[12:36] | I didn’t need a vacation from the Jade Palace. | 我不需要一个远离玉殿的假期 |
[12:39] | I needed a vacation from all of you! | 而是需要远离你们的假期 |
[12:41] | Oh, really? ‘Cause it’s so much fun for us to hang | 真的吗 因为我们带着冷冰冰 |
[12:45] | out with a tiger with zero warmth, and even less charm! | 又没魅力的老虎出来玩真是太有意思了 |
[12:48] | Preach, brother, preach! | 教训教训她 兄弟 教训教训 |
[12:50] | Don’t gang up on Tigress. | 别联合起来挤兑虎妞 |
[12:51] | You guys are being so immature. | 你们太不成熟了 |
[12:53] | I don’t need your help, mary sunshine. | 我不需要你帮忙 阳光美少女 |
[12:55] | Yeah, drop the nice snake routine, it’s so fake. | 是啊 别摆什么好蛇官腔 太假了 |
[12:57] | Stop it! I can’t listen to you squabbling for another minute. | 住口 你们这些口角 我听不下去了 |
[13:01] | I tried to bring you all together, | 我尽力把你们团结在一起 |
[13:03] | and you do nothing but fight like children! | 而你们只会像小孩那样互扯脸皮 |
[13:05] | Well, I’d like to know… | 我想知道 |
[13:08] | why we’re still moving. | 为什么我们还在移动 |
[13:12] | Bad. | 糟了 |
[13:58] | Well, that’s that. Now can we go home? | 事已至此 现在我们能回家了吗 |
[14:02] | Go home? We’ve got a museum to find. | 回家 我们要找博物馆啊 |
[14:05] | He’s right, Po. It’s over. | 他说得对 阿宝 都结束了 |
[14:09] | You too? Don’t say that. | 你也这样 别这么说 |
[14:12] | Just because the cart is a little obliterated doesn’t mean… | 就因为车有点毁掉了 并不意味着 |
[14:15] | No one knows where the museum is, including me. | 没人知道博物馆在哪儿 我也不知道 |
[14:19] | – But you had a map. – No, I didn’t. | -但你有地图 -不 没有 |
[14:22] | The real map was lost centuries ago. | 真的地图几百年前就不见了 |
[14:24] | What? Huh? Then… then why? | 什么 那… 那为什么 |
[14:27] | I thought the journey would help you bond. | 我以为旅行会让你们团结一心 |
[14:29] | But since you don’t want to be a team, there’s nothing I can do. | 既然你们不想成为团队 我也无能为力 |
[14:34] | You’re all on your own. | 你们自己看着办吧 |
[14:36] | – Shifu, wait. – No. | -师父 等等 -不 |
[14:38] | I would prefer to be alone. | 我想要一个人静一静 |
[14:42] | Guys, we gotta go after him. | 伙计们 我们得跟他走 |
[14:44] | Let him go, Po. | 让他走吧 阿宝 |
[14:45] | I think we’d all prefer to be alone. | 我想我们最好都各走各的 |
[14:47] | Hey, come on, guys! We’re a team. | 别这样 伙计们 我们是团队 |
[14:50] | And teams stick together. | 得团结一致 |
[14:56] | Some vacation. | 什么度假啊 |
[15:16] | It… it can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[15:23] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[15:31] | It is! | 真的是 |
[15:32] | I found it! I found the Secret Museum. | 我找到了 我找到神秘博物馆了 |
[15:37] | There should be… | 应该有… |
[15:40] | Yes, the keyhole. | 没错 锁眼 |
[15:44] | Looking for this? | 找这个吗 |
[15:51] | What is “Dibs” anyway? Does anyone know what “Dibs” Is? | 究竟什么是”请求授权” 有人知道吗 |
[15:57] | What’s wrong with “I spy”? Everybody loves “I spy.” | 猜谜语怎么了 大家都爱猜谜语 |
[16:03] | That was incredibly unprofessional. | 这么不专业 真是难以置信 |
[16:06] | Did I get a single word of sympathy when I was sick? No. | 我不舒服时有听到一句安慰吗 没有 |
[16:09] | Who thought this trip was a good idea? | 谁觉得这次旅行很好来着 |
[16:14] | You came back! Waa! | 你们回来了 |
[16:17] | Hey! You’re… not… Shifu. | 你们 不是 师父 |
[16:25] | What? | 什么 |
[16:26] | I was… I… oh, man! | 我被… 我… 不是吧 |
[16:29] | These cuffs must be from the advanced magic kit. | 这些手铐肯定是从高级戏法工具里拿来的 |
[16:38] | Hey… hey! We found the museum! | 我们找到博物馆了 |
[16:48] | Or they found the museum. | 或者说 他们发现博物馆了 |
[16:55] | There! The Phantom crystal! | 在那 幻影水晶 |
[16:59] | Uh, guessing we don’t want them to have that. | 我猜我们不会希望他们拿到那个 |
[17:21] | With the Phantom crystal, no walls can stop me. | 有了幻影水晶 再也没墙壁可以阻拦我 |
[17:25] | No weapon can harm me. | 再也没武器会伤到我 |
[17:27] | All the riches of the world will be mine! | 世上一切金银财宝都会是我的 |
[17:30] | And we’ll start by looting the Valley of Peace, | 我们会从洗劫和平谷开始 |
[17:33] | after which, we’ll burn it to the ground. | 事后 会把一切烧成灰烬 |
[17:37] | And to make sure everyone knows who’s in charge now, | 为了让所有人都知道现在谁是老大 |
[17:41] | we’ll burn Shifu with it. | 我们会连同师父一起烧了 |
[17:43] | You can’t! | 不能这么做 |
[17:45] | Oh, but I can, Dragon Warrior. | 但我可以 神龙大侠 |
[17:48] | But he’s the lucky one. | 不过他是幸运的 |
[17:50] | His end will be quick, unlike yours. | 他会死得很干脆 不像你们 |
[17:59] | I hope you like the museum, | 我希望你们喜欢博物馆 |
[18:00] | because you’re all going to be permanent exhibits. | 因为你们都会变成永久陈列品 |
[18:18] | If you’re lucky, maybe in a few years you’ll be mummies. | 要是幸运 几年后或许会变成木乃伊 |
[18:28] | Worst vacation ever. | 这辈子最烂的度假 |
[18:33] | Who wants to see a magic trick? | 谁想看戏法 |
[18:35] | No one! No one wants to see a magic trick! | 没人 没人想看戏法 |
[18:39] | No one wanted to go on this stupid vacation in the first place! | 一开始就没人想来这愚蠢的度假 |
[18:44] | Wow, you know things are bad | 当伪善的无鞋小姐变得冷冰冰 |
[18:45] | when miss Goody No-shoes loses her cool. | 你就知道事情糟了 |
[18:54] | Guys? Hey! | 伙计们 |
[18:57] | Behold! | 瞧 |
[19:04] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[19:05] | We can split up again, if you want. | 如果想的话 我们可以再一次分道扬镳 |
[19:07] | But none of us can take on the Lin Quay | 但我们没有一人可以独自摆平林魁 |
[19:09] | and rescue Shifu alone. | 救出师父 |
[19:11] | So we could work as a team to save Shifu, | 所以我们可以团结一心去就师父 |
[19:14] | who, by the way, wouldn’t be in trouble | 顺便说一句 这事儿一点不麻烦 |
[19:16] | if we hadn’t all been acting like selfish jerks. | 只要没人扮演自私的混蛋 |
[19:29] | – I’m in. – Me too. | -我加入 -我也是 |
[19:30] | – Go, team! – Awesome! | -团队加油 -太棒了 |
[19:31] | Now, come on. We can get out of here if we just use our heads. | 来吧 我们只要动动脑袋就能出去了 |
[19:38] | How was that for “Panda-monium”? | 这叫”熊猫毁灭者”如何 |
[19:39] | Let’s go. We’ve gotta save Shifu. | 我们走 得去救师父 |
[19:42] | Oh, and guys… | 伙计们 |
[19:46] | Yeah, we’re all sorry too. | 是啊 我们也很抱歉 |
[19:52] | I’ve been Fived. | 我被五刑了 |
[20:02] | – This thing is amazing. – It does look pretty cool. | -这东西太神了 -看起来是很酷 |
[20:15] | Destroy them! | 干掉他们 |
[21:12] | Quit it! | 暂停 |
[21:13] | Buddy, we are never gonna have a fair fight like this. | 伙计 像这样可没办法公平对决 |
[21:15] | Good. | 太好了 |
[21:17] | Ow! Cut it out. | 算了 |
[21:19] | What are you going to do, panda? You can’t touch me. | 你要怎么做 熊猫 你碰不到我 |
[21:49] | Time to end you, Dragon Warrior, | 是时候给你最后一击了 神龙大侠 |
[21:51] | once and for all! | 永别了 |
[21:53] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[21:58] | No! | 不 |
[22:03] | – Any parting words? – Yes… | -有什么临终遗言吗 -是的 |
[22:07] | Behold! | 瞧 |
[22:10] | What? | 什么 |
[22:18] | Get… ready… | 准备… 好… |
[22:20] | For… | 接受… |
[22:23] | Oh, man! I didn’t get to the “Panda-monium.” | 伙计 我都没喊”熊猫毁灭者” |
[22:27] | – Nice one. – Good job. | -漂亮 -干得好 |
[22:29] | Ha ha. You guys totally thought I was dying, didn’t you? | 你们真的以为我快死了吧 是不是 |
[22:31] | Best trick ever. | 最棒的戏法 |
[22:36] | Now, pick a tile. Any tile. | 现在 来挑一片 随便挑 |
[22:38] | No. | 不要 |
[22:42] | So you see, working together, | 你们瞧 只要团结一心 |
[22:44] | there’s nothing we can’t do. | 没有什么是我们做不到的 |
[22:45] | Absolutely. All in all, that was a pretty good trip. | 绝对的 总而言之 旅途很棒 |
[22:49] | – Yes. – Definitely. | -是的 -当然 |
[22:50] | Worth a million yuan. | 价值连城啊 |
[22:51] | And we should never ever, ever do it again. | 我们以后永远再也不要这么做了 |
[22:54] | – Yes. – Definitely. | -是的 -当然 |
[22:56] | – Not for a million yuan. – Now you sound like a team. | -分文不值 -现在你们像团队了 |