时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:19] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 |
[00:25] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 |
[00:26] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 |
[00:28] | He climbed a mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 |
[00:30] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:33] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:38] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 |
[00:41] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 |
[00:44] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:49] | He lives, and he trains | 他终日苦练 |
[00:51] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 |
[00:53] | Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 |
[00:55] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 |
[00:57] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[01:01] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:20] | – Uh, what are you guys doing? – Trying your soup. | -你们在干嘛呢 -喝你的汤 |
[01:24] | Uh, that’s not soup. I’m washing my clothes. | 那不是汤 那是我的洗衣水 |
[01:31] | – What are you trying to do, kill us? – I’m gonna be sick. | -你是存心想毒死我们吧 -我要生病了 |
[01:45] | Po! Po! Your father, he’s in horrible trouble. | 阿宝 阿宝 你父亲有大麻烦了 |
[01:48] | – The noodle shop. It’s terrible. – I’m coming, Dad! | -面馆出事了 -我来了 老爸 |
[01:55] | Aah, aah, hot pants! Hot pants! Hot! | 好烫 好烫 |
[02:04] | Ha-ha! What? | 这个 |
[02:09] | Oh, there you are. Table six needs bean buns. | 你来了啊 六号桌要豆沙包一份 |
[02:11] | Bean? You… I… table six needs bean buns? | 豆沙包 你 我 六号桌要豆沙包一份 |
[02:15] | That’s the horrible trouble? | 这就是你所谓的大麻烦 |
[02:17] | What? It’s busy. I need your help. | 怎么 没看见忙不过来 需要你么 |
[02:19] | By the way, your pants are filthy. You should wash them. | 还有 你的裤衩真脏 该洗洗了 |
[02:28] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么要这么看着我 |
[02:30] | I thought someone was trying to kill you or something. | 我还以为是有人来杀你什么的呢 |
[02:34] | – You lied to me. – Well, would you have come | -你撒谎了 -那么我说六号桌需要豆沙包 |
[02:37] | if I had said table six needed bean buns? | 你会跑下山来吗 |
[02:41] | That’s not the point. | 重点不是这个 |
[02:42] | If you do stuff like this, how can I believe you? | 要是你这般 我怎么能相信你 |
[02:45] | Can we talk about this later, please? | 这个我们能等下再说么 拜托了 |
[02:48] | Table six still needs bean buns. | 六号桌的豆沙包还没送过去呢 |
[02:58] | I’m done. | 我吃完了 |
[03:00] | – Oh, no, you don’t. – But… | -还没呢 -但是 |
[03:02] | – You haven’t touched those noodles. – I’m not hungry. | -你一口都没尝过 -我又不饿 |
[03:06] | If you don’t finish your noodles, | 如果你不吃完 |
[03:08] | the Qilin is going to eat you up. | 麒麟就会来把你吃掉 |
[03:11] | There’s no such thing as the Qilin. | 根本就没有所谓的麒麟 |
[03:14] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[03:15] | Who… who… who… who said there’s no Qilin? Who? | 谁 是谁说没有麒麟的 是谁 |
[03:21] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, my little friend, | 很抱歉让你失望了 小朋友 |
[03:23] | but the Qilin is quite real, and I assure you, | 但是麒麟是真实存在的 我敢打包票 |
[03:26] | I’ve seen it with my own two eyes. It was horrible. | 我亲眼所见 至今都觉得胆颤心惊 |
[03:31] | I was your age. Against my parents’ wishes, | 那时我也才你这般大 不听爸妈的话 |
[03:34] | I had gone frolicking deep into the Xin Xao forest. | 独自跑到新萧森林深处嬉戏 |
[03:40] | I was so busy frolicking, I didn’t realize I was lost. | 我玩的很尽兴 都没发现自己迷路了 |
[03:46] | Lost. | 迷路了 |
[03:47] | I heard a horrible breathing sound. | 我听到了一阵吓人的低吼声 |
[03:52] | And when I turned around, there it was… | 当我转过身来 就发现是它 |
[03:56] | the Qilin! | 麒麟 |
[03:58] | I ran as fast as I could. I even tried flying. | 我尽可能地跑 甚至试着飞起来 |
[04:02] | But I hadn’t learned that yet, so that was pointless. | 但是我没学过飞翔 所以结果不言而喻 |
[04:07] | The Qilin came after me. | 麒麟已经来到我身后 |
[04:13] | Luckily, I fell into a stream and floated to safety | 幸运地是我掉进了小溪 |
[04:17] | by disguising myself as a log. | 伪装成木头飘到了安全的地方 |
[04:24] | – Oh, thank you, Mr. Ping. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 平先生 -不客气 |
[04:27] | And don’t worry, sonny. The Qilin won’t eat you. | 不要担心 孩子 麒麟不会吃你的 |
[04:30] | It just chews your head off. | 它只会把你的脑袋咬下来 |
[04:35] | Oh, Mr. Ping, how could you? | 平先生 你怎么能这样 |
[04:39] | Uh, went a little overboard there, didn’t you, Dad? | 你有点过了吧 老爸 |
[04:41] | – What? Hmm, just telling the truth. – Aw, come on, Ping. | -怎么会 我只是在说事实而已 -不是吧 平 |
[04:45] | Knock it off. The Qilin’s just a legend. | 得了吧 麒麟只是个传说而已 |
[04:47] | I’m telling you, it’s true. | 我告诉你 它是真的 |
[04:49] | It attacked me. The Qilin is real. | 它袭击了我 麒麟是真实存在的 |
[05:06] | I’ll show them. | 等着瞧 |
[05:11] | Attention, stupid customers. I’ll prove the Qilin exists. | 注意了 蠢货们 我会证明麒麟是真的 |
[05:15] | I’m going to find it and bring it back. | 我会找到它并把它捉回来 |
[05:18] | How you gonna do that, Ping? I thought it was huge. | 你要怎么抓 那货不是很大吗 |
[05:22] | Nothing’s too huge for the Dragon Warrior. | 再大也打不过神龙大侠 |
[05:25] | What? Dad, stop. | 什么 老爸 别 |
[05:29] | – We need to talk. – No time. | -我们需要谈谈 -没这个必要 |
[05:31] | We need to reach the Xin Xao forest before nightfall. | 我们需在夜幕降临之前赶到新萧森林 |
[05:35] | “We”? No, Dad. See, there’s no “We.” | 我们 不 老爸 不是我们 |
[05:38] | – I’m not going with you. – You heard them laughing at me. | -我不会跟你去的 -你看到他们是如何嘲讽我了 |
[05:41] | You don’t want to help your father restore his honor? | 你不想帮助你老爸重获自尊吗 |
[05:44] | By looking for something that doesn’t even exist? | 因此就要去找个不存在的东西吗 |
[05:47] | It does exist. | 它是存在的 |
[05:49] | Ha. Well, fine, never mind. I’ll go by myself. | 好吧 算了 我自己去 |
[05:53] | – You could get lost or hurt. – That’s a risk I’ll have to take. | -你会迷路受伤的 -我愿意冒这个险 |
[05:59] | Good-bye, Po. If I don’t come back, | 再见 阿宝 如果我没有回来 |
[06:02] | something horrible probably happened to me. | 肯定是悲剧了 |
[06:07] | Now which way is it? | 该走哪条路呢 |
[06:09] | I get so turned around. | 我已经众叛亲离了 |
[06:12] | Oh, dear. If only I had someone to go with me. | 老天 要是有人跟我一起去就好了 |
[06:31] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你去 |
[06:34] | Oh, thank you, son. Now hurry up. | 谢了 儿子 现在赶紧地 |
[06:55] | There it is. Xin Xao forest. | 我们到了 新萧森林 |
[07:02] | You ready, son? | 准备好了吗 儿子 |
[07:04] | Let’s go get ourselves a Qilin. | 我们去抓头麒麟 |
[07:09] | – Well, go on. – I can’t believe we’re doing this. | -那个走啊 -真不敢相信我们在干这个 |
[07:14] | Po. Quick, put your hands over your head. | 阿宝 快点 把手举到头上 |
[07:17] | Make it harder for the Qilin to chew it off. | 这样麒麟就不会那么容易把头咬下来 |
[07:23] | Keep your eye out for clues. | 眼睛留意线索 |
[07:25] | Interesting. Hmm… yes. | 有意思 没错 |
[07:29] | Yes, yes, yes, hmm, this may be something. | 没错 没错 这可能有用 |
[07:33] | Look, son. Qilin poop. | 快看啊 儿子 麒麟便便 |
[07:39] | – Those are rocks, Dad. – Oh. They’ve hardened. | -石头而已 老爸 -它们已经变硬了 |
[07:45] | Well, come on. | 快跟上 |
[08:07] | – Dad. – What? | -老爸 -怎么了 |
[08:08] | – We’re not alone. – What? | -有什么东西在 -什么 |
[08:10] | – Behind us. Keep moving. – It’s the Qilin, Po. | -在我们后面 别停下 -是麒麟 阿宝 |
[08:15] | Po, put your hands on your head. | 阿宝 用手护住头 |
[08:18] | Do it! Somebody help! | 赶紧地 来人救命啊 |
[08:25] | Somebody help! | 来人救命啊 |
[08:26] | Qilin is chewing my boy’s head off. | 麒麟要把我儿子的头咬下来了 |
[08:32] | – Huh? General Tsin? – Dragon Warrior? | -神将军 -神龙大侠 |
[08:35] | Well… well, I’ll be. | 那个 是我 |
[08:36] | Sorry about that, son. I’m camping nearby, and I… | 抱歉了 孩子 我在附近露营 我 |
[08:39] | well, I thought you were bandits. | 我还以为你们是劫匪呢 |
[08:41] | And I thought you were supposed to be in prison. | 你不是应该在监狱吗 |
[08:44] | Nope, uh-uh, they let me out. | 没 他们放我出来了 |
[08:46] | Wait, why would they do that? | 等等 他们为什么要放你出来 |
[08:48] | – Well, on account of my tunics. – Tunics? | -因为我的罩衫 -罩衫 |
[08:56] | Made this in prison. Ever seen anything like it? | 我在监狱做的 有见过这个款式么 |
[09:00] | No. | 没有 |
[09:02] | Turns out, I got talent I never even knew about. | 原来 我也有没有发现的天赋 |
[09:05] | That’s why they let me out early, | 这就是为什么我被提前释放了 |
[09:08] | so I can start a new life. That, and not be crazy anymore. | 这样我可以开始新生活 不会像以前这般疯了 |
[09:13] | Uh, how’s that working out for you? | 那你新生活过的咋样呢 |
[09:15] | Well, I have my good days and bad days. | 时好时坏吧 |
[09:19] | At ease, soldier. | 稍息 士兵们 |
[09:21] | Anyway, I’m on my way to your village. | 总之 我在去你们镇子的路上 |
[09:24] | Gonna open up me a tunic cart. | 开个罩衫摊 |
[09:27] | – What are you doing out here? – Looking for the Qilin. | -你们在这干什么 -找麒麟呢 |
[09:32] | It’s real. | 它是真的 |
[09:33] | I know it’s real, but you’ll never find it. | 我知道是真的 但是你们永远找不到的 |
[09:37] | I spent years hunting that evil, vile thing. | 我花了数年追捕那个邪恶卑鄙的东西 |
[09:41] | That blasted head-chewer is a slippery one! | 那个咬头的不祥之物很是狡猾 |
[09:44] | Oh, yes! Hides himself real well. | 没错 把自己藏得严严实实的 |
[09:47] | But believe me, it’s out there somewhere. | 但是相信我 它肯定就在这附近 |
[09:53] | Never could find its lair. | 从没有找到过它的巢穴 |
[10:00] | What a trophy that would be… | 要是能找到那该有多威风啊 |
[10:02] | if I were still a hunter, which I’m not. | 可惜我已经不是猎人了 |
[10:05] | Did I mention I make tunics now? | 我有跟你们说我现在改做罩衫了吗 |
[10:08] | Yes. | 说了 |
[10:09] | See you in the village. | 村子里见 |
[10:13] | See, Po, he believes in the Qilin. | 瞧见了没 阿宝 他相信麒麟的存在 |
[10:26] | Look, we’ve been walking all day. Can we just stop this, please? | 我们已经走了一天了 能放弃吗 求你了 |
[10:30] | What? Oh, it is getting late. | 什么 天要黑了 |
[10:34] | – Oh, maybe you’re right. – Finally. | -或许你是对的 -终于醒悟了 |
[10:38] | – We’ll camp here. – Camp? | -我们在这露营 -露营 |
[10:40] | What do you think the bag’s for? | 不然你认为那个包是用来干嘛的 |
[10:46] | There’s nothing like a wok in the forest. | 森林里连口像样的锅都没有 |
[10:50] | I made a little pun. Wok! Forest! | 双关呢 锅 森林 |
[10:53] | Some productive day, huh? | 今天玩的够创意对吧 |
[10:56] | We know where the Qilin isn’t now. | 现在我们知道麒麟不在这 |
[10:58] | Tomorrow we just need to find out where it is. | 明天我们去其他地方找找 |
[11:03] | What’s the matter, son? You don’t like your noodle beans? | 怎么了 儿子 豆面你不喜欢 |
[11:06] | Oh, come on, Dad. The Qilin isn’t anywhere. | 算了吧 老爸 麒麟根本就不存在 |
[11:11] | Enough’s enough. | 适可而止 |
[11:12] | – What are you talking about? – The Qilin, Dad. | -你说什么呢 -麒麟 老爸 |
[11:15] | You know as well as I do it doesn’t exist. | 我们彼此都知道它不存在 |
[11:17] | Then what are we doing out here? | 那我们在这荒郊野外的干啥 |
[11:19] | Because you can’t admit you made the whole thing up. | 因为你不肯承认这都是你瞎编的 |
[11:21] | Po, why won’t you believe me? | 阿宝 你为什么不相信我 |
[11:23] | You haven’t exactly been very good with the truth lately, Dad. | 你最近都不怎么说实话 老爸 |
[11:27] | – What? – Come on. | -怎么会 -得了吧 |
[11:30] | The evil curse that could only be lifted | 能解除诅咒的办法是 |
[11:31] | by me taking flour sacks to the cellar? | 我扛几袋面粉去地窖 |
[11:33] | The invisible pixie that could only be found | 想找到隐形的皮鞋 |
[11:35] | by me waxing the floor? | 我就得给地板打蜡 |
[11:37] | Are you calling your own father a liar? | 你认为你父亲我在撒谎吗 |
[11:43] | Well, I see. Well, I don’t want you to be around a liar. | 我懂了 我不希望你在巢穴附近 |
[11:49] | I’m going home. | 我回去了 |
[11:51] | Alone. | 我自己走 |
[11:55] | – Dad. – Leave me alone. | -老爸 -别跟来 |
[12:02] | Way to go, Po. | 干的好 阿宝 |
[12:19] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[12:56] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[12:58] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[12:59] | – Oh, just leave me alone, Po. – Dad, the Qilin! | -尽管抛弃我吧 阿宝 -老爸 麒麟 |
[13:32] | So it is real. You’re coming with me | 原来真是真的 你要跟我走 |
[13:34] | so I can prove my Dad’s telling the truth. | 这样我就能证明老爸讲的是真的 |
[13:40] | I… take you… village. | 我 带你 村子 |
[13:45] | No… funny stuff… Got it? | 不是 好玩的 懂了没 |
[13:49] | All right, now get up nice and easy. | 好吧 现在好好的站起来放轻松 |
[13:55] | Good. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走 |
[14:01] | Oh, dear. Now that’s gonna be a bit of a problem. | 天 这个有点小麻烦 |
[14:06] | – Excuse me? – I-I-I can’t let those folks see me. | -怎么了 -我不能让他们看到我 |
[14:09] | You weren’t supposed to see me. | 你本不该看到我的 |
[14:11] | Well, you were supposed to see me. | 好吧 你本该看到我的 |
[14:13] | You just weren’t supposed to chase me. | 只是你不该追着我赶 |
[14:15] | I’ve made a mess of things. | 事情都混乱失控了 |
[14:17] | Now I’m all “Flubbogated.” I need some tea. | 我现在都凌乱了 我需要喝点茶 |
[14:20] | Tea always helps me when I’m “Flubbogated.” | 凌乱的时候喝点茶最有用了 |
[14:23] | Hey! Come back here, you… thing. | 给我回来 你这个 东西 |
[14:26] | Why don’t you have some tea too? | 你怎么能不带茶呢 |
[14:30] | Don’t worry, I won’t chew your head off. That’s just a legend. | 别担心 我不会咬断你头的 传说罢了 |
[14:56] | Oh, camouflage. | 我的隐藏之地啦 |
[15:11] | I don’t normally show myself to folk. | 我平时不会跟人见面的 |
[15:15] | You have no idea what | 你根本不会明白 |
[15:16] | it’s like to be ridiculed and “Harangatanged” | 被人嘲笑和羞辱是什么感觉 |
[15:18] | ’cause people think you look funny. | 他们认为我长得很奇怪 |
[15:23] | – Actually, I think I’ve… – Ginger snap? | -事实上 我想我已经 -姜汁饼干 |
[15:27] | People making fun and being mean | 人们取笑我对我很刻薄 |
[15:29] | ’cause maybe you’re a little different. Or a lot. | 因为你有那么一点点不同 或者很不同 |
[15:34] | Yeah, I-I get it. But why show yourself to me? | 我明白 但是你为什么在我面前现形呢 |
[15:37] | I’ve been following you and your Daddy all day, | 我跟踪你们父子俩一整天了 |
[15:40] | and I had to do something. | 我必须得做点什么 |
[15:42] | You not believing him and all. | 你一点都不相信他 |
[15:44] | Why, my Daddy… my Daddy was… | 为什么 我爸爸 我爸爸 |
[15:48] | well, I don’t know what he was, but I never knew him. | 我不知道他是什么 但是我从没见过他 |
[15:51] | And if I had a minute with him now, | 如果我现在能和他在一起 |
[15:53] | I don’t think I’d be “Flibberty” jabbering like that. | 我不认为我会这么叽里呱啦的说他的不是 |
[15:58] | Hazelnut wafer? | 榛子糕 |
[15:59] | So I thought if you saw me, | 所以我想如果你见到我 |
[16:02] | that that would make things right with your Daddy. | 你就会跟你爸爸和好如初 |
[16:05] | I never thought you’d chase me. | 我从没想过你会来追赶我 |
[16:07] | Almond crisp? Anyway, what’s done is done. | 杏仁酥 不管怎样 木已成舟 |
[16:14] | But I’m gonna need you to keep our little secret. | 但是我需要你保守秘密 |
[16:16] | Folks been searching for me for years. | 人们已经寻找我很多年了 |
[16:19] | Some folks not all that nice, you understand? | 其中有些不是什么好人 你明白吗 |
[16:23] | You can’t tell anyone I really exist. | 你不能跟任何人说我是真实存在的 |
[16:26] | But my Dad. He… he has to know. | 但是我老爸 他必须得知道 |
[16:28] | Well, I guess that’s okay. | 这个没关系 |
[16:31] | But only your Daddy. Nobody else. | 但是就你老爸 其他人不能说 |
[16:34] | – Promise? On your honor? – I promise on my honor. | -答应么 用你的荣耀发誓 -我发誓 |
[16:39] | Good. Peach jumble? | 很好 桃酥 |
[16:48] | Dad? Where are all the customers? | 老爸 客人呢 |
[16:52] | You’re looking at him. | 在那呢 |
[16:57] | Nobody else wants to eat here. They think I’m crazy. | 没人想要来这吃饭 他们觉得我疯了 |
[17:01] | Hey, looney Ping! | 疯子平 |
[17:10] | – What do you want, Po? – To say I believe you. | -你想干嘛 阿宝 -跟你说我相信你 |
[17:15] | Don’t patronize me, Po. I know what you really think. | 别安慰我了 阿宝 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[17:19] | Now go away. | 走开吧 |
[17:20] | – Dad, I saw the Qilin. – What? | -老爸 我看见麒麟了 -什么 |
[17:24] | It told me how it stays hidden because it’s really private, | 它告诉我它为什么藏起来 因为它很神秘 |
[17:27] | and it’s a super good cook. | 而且还是个很好的厨子 |
[17:28] | We had ginger snaps, and almond crisps, | 我们吃了姜汁饼干 杏仁酥 |
[17:30] | and… and the most amazing peach jumble. | 最棒的就是桃酥了 |
[17:33] | Peach jumble? The Qilin made you peach jumble? | 桃子肉串 麒麟给你做了桃酥 |
[17:38] | What did I ever do to deserve such mockery? | 我做了什么要被这样嘲笑 |
[17:42] | Dad, it’s true. | 老爸 是真的 |
[17:43] | – Stop it, Po. – But I saw it. | -别说了 阿宝 -但是我看见了 |
[17:46] | – This has gone far enough. – I’m telling you the truth! | -够了 -我在说真的 |
[17:50] | The Qilin lives in a cave in a hill of boulders | 麒麟住在一堆乱石洞中 |
[17:52] | right in the middle of the forest! | 就在森林的正中间 |
[17:56] | Time to rid the land of that evil head-chewer. | 是时候除掉那个咬人头的杂碎了 |
[17:59] | What? No! | 什么 不要啊 |
[18:06] | Oh, yes. Let me at him. | 别让我找到他 |
[18:09] | Yes, where are you? Step out, show yourself. | 你在哪 还不快快现形 |
[18:12] | – General Tsin, no, stop! – Stay back, Po. | -神将军 不要 住手 -退后 阿宝 |
[18:16] | Time to end its vile reign of terror. | 是时候结束它的邪恶统治了 |
[18:20] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[18:22] | It’s not like what you think. | 它不是你想的那样 |
[18:25] | That thing is pure evil. | 那东西就是一个恶魔 |
[18:27] | Now stay out of my business. | 快给我滚开 别妨碍我 |
[18:52] | Qilin, Qilin, you gotta get out of here! | 麒麟 麒麟 你快逃走吧 |
[18:54] | – What’s wrong? – There’s a hunter. | -怎么了 -有个猎人 |
[18:56] | He’s coming to get you. He knows where you live. | 他来抓你了 他知道你住哪 |
[18:59] | – Well, how’d he find that out? – I, uh, kind of… told him. | -他怎么会知道的 -是我 告诉他的 |
[19:03] | – Po! – I know, I know. | -阿宝 -我知道 我知道 |
[19:05] | – Look, you gotta get out… – Move away, panda! | -听着 你得逃走 -走开 熊猫 |
[19:10] | I’ll take care of him. Run! | 我来对付他 快跑 |
[19:29] | Sorry, Dragon Warrior. | 抱歉 神龙大侠 |
[19:31] | I can’t let you stop me. | 我不能让你碍事 |
[19:39] | – Thanks, I… – Playtime is over, sweetheart. | -谢谢 我 -游戏时间结束了 甜心 |
[19:48] | The Qilin! | 麒麟 |
[19:52] | You saved my life. Thank you. | 你救了我 谢谢你 |
[19:55] | – No, thank you. – For what? | -不 谢谢你 -谢我什么 |
[19:59] | – For being real. – Nice job, Dad. | -因为你真存在 -干的好 老爸 |
[20:04] | I… I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 抱歉我没有相信你 |
[20:07] | Oh, it’s okay. You were right, Po. | 没事 你说对了 阿宝 |
[20:10] | I haven’t exactly always told the truth. But no more. | 我确实撒谎了 但是我不会再这样了 |
[20:14] | – So we’re good? – Very good. | -我们和好了吗 -和好了 |
[20:20] | Aw, that’s so beautiful. | 真是太感动了 |
[20:28] | He saw me, what are we gonna do? | 他看到我了 我们要怎么办 |
[20:30] | We need a subtle way of making General Tsin think | 我们需要一个精妙的办法让神将军觉得 |
[20:32] | he imagined the whole thing because he’s crazy. | 这些都是他想象的 因为他疯了 |
[20:36] | I’ve got it. | 有了 |
[20:39] | Ohh. Oh, my head. | 我的头 |
[20:42] | Where is it? Where’s the Qilin? | 它在哪 麒麟在哪 |
[20:44] | You imagined the whole thing. You’re crazy. | 都是你想象的 你疯了 |
[20:47] | – Subtle. – What? What? No, the Qilin. | -精妙 -什么 什么 不 麒麟 |
[20:50] | You were looking for it, remember? | 你在找它 还记得吗 |
[20:52] | – No, I wasn’t. You’re crazy. – But, no, it was… | -不 我没有 你疯了 -但是 不是的 它 |
[20:56] | What are you talking about? You’re crazy. | 你在说什么呢 你疯了 |
[20:59] | So, uh, it… it wasn’t? | 那么 它 它不存在 |
[21:02] | Of course not, crazy person. You’re just crazy. | 当然不存在了 疯子 你疯了 |
[21:10] | Yeah, um… guess I did imagine the whole thing. | 好吧 或许都是我想象的 |
[21:14] | – Right, ’cause you’re a nut. – Guess I best be going. | -没错 因为你是个癫子 -我想我得走了 |
[21:19] | Need more time to get things right… up here, you see. | 需要花点时间整理一下 这里 |
[21:23] | – Good luck with that tunic cart. – Uh, see ya. | -祝你罩衫生意兴隆 -拜拜 |
[21:27] | Sad whistle. Sad, sad whistle. | 悲伤的口哨 悲伤 悲伤的口哨 |
[21:31] | Qilin! | 麒麟 |
[21:34] | He won’t be bothering you any more. | 他不会再来骚扰你了 |
[21:36] | – Thank you. – Your secret is safe with us, | -谢谢 -我们会为你保密的 |
[21:39] | even if everyone in town thinks I’m as crazy | 即便他们都认为 |
[21:42] | as General Tsin. Oh, well. | 我跟神将军一样疯 |
[21:44] | I wish there was some way I could make it up to you. | 真希望有什么可以弥补你们的 |
[21:49] | Maybe there is. | 我知道了 |
[21:55] | Help! He’s gonna chew your head off! | 救命 他要把你头咬下来 |
[22:05] | The Qilin’s mad because we went looking for him. | 麒麟发狂了 因为我们在找它的踪迹 |
[22:08] | That’s right, and if any of you ever come looking for me, | 没错 如果还有人胆敢来找我 |
[22:12] | I’ll… uh… uh… what? | 我就要 什么呢 |
[22:16] | Oh! I’ll chew your heads off! | 我就要把你们的头咬下来 |
[22:21] | And? | 还有呢 |
[22:22] | And make sure you eat at Ping’s noodle shop, | 你们最好乖乖去平的面馆吃饭 |
[22:26] | or I’ll… I’ll chew your heads off… again! | 不然我还要把你们的头再咬下来 |
[22:35] | You got a good boy here who loves his Daddy, Mr. Ping. | 平先生 你有个爱父亲的好儿子 |
[22:41] | “Zabbadooby.” Well, I’d best be off. | 我得走了 |
[22:47] | Hey, Ping, you open or what? | 平 你开不开门做生意啊 |
[22:50] | – Coming. – Dad? | -来了 -老爸 |
[22:53] | Yeah, son? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[22:54] | Why don’t I come in and help for a while? | 我来给你搭个手 |
[22:56] | I have a feeling table six may need some bean buns. | 说不定六号桌需要豆沙包呢 |