时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:13] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:18] | *Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda* | *请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事* |
[00:25] | *Raised in a noodle shop* | *他在面馆长大* |
[00:26] | *Never seeking glory or fame* | *从未想当大侠* |
[00:28] | *He climbed a mountaintop* | *一朝登得凌绝顶* |
[00:30] | *And earned the Dragon Warrior name* | *神龙之名冠天下* |
[00:33] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:38] | *Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom* | *师父慧眼识英杰* |
[00:41] | *And master the skills of bodacious and awesome* | *艺高胆大震奸邪* |
[00:44] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[00:49] | *He lives, and he trains* | *他终日苦练* |
[00:51] | *And he fights with the Furious Five* | *和盖世五侠并肩作战* |
[00:53] | *Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’* | *保护着 保护着山谷生灵* |
[00:55] | *Somethin’, somethin’ alive* | *免遭涂炭* |
[00:58] | *Kung Fu Panda* | *功夫熊猫* |
[01:01] | *Legends of awesomeness* | *盖世传奇* |
[01:03] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:29] | And… one. | 一 |
[01:34] | Ready, Master Shifu. All limbered up. | 准备好了 师父 热身都做好了 |
[01:37] | Good, Panda, because I’ve prepared something special for you. | 好 熊猫 我为你准备了特别的东西 |
[01:40] | – Is it pudding? – It’s not pudding. | -是布丁吗 -不是 |
[01:43] | It’s a little something I like to call | 我喜欢称这件小事为 |
[01:45] | “The ordeal of 100 arrows.” | 百箭考验 |
[01:57] | Oh, a little teamwork action, huh? | 是团队合作的训练吧 |
[02:00] | I’m just going to demonstrate. | 我只想证明 |
[02:01] | And I work better… | 我一个人 |
[02:03] | Alone. | 表现更好 |
[02:22] | That. Was. Awesome! | 真是 太棒了 |
[02:27] | A true Kung Fu master keeps his composure | 真正的功夫大师即使在最可怕的情况下 |
[02:30] | even in the most dire of circumstances. | 也能保持镇定 |
[02:33] | – Master Shifu, it’s Mei Ling! – Mei Ling? | -师父 梅铃来了 -梅铃 |
[02:36] | Lock the doors! Man the gates! | 锁上通道 抵住大门 |
[02:39] | – Double the guard! – Mei Ling? Oh no! | -加倍守卫 -梅铃 不 |
[02:43] | Full alert! Full alert! | 全面警戒 |
[02:47] | – Master Shifu? – No, no talk to time. | -师父 -不 没空细说了 |
[02:50] | Danger! Mei peril! Ling! | 危险 危险的梅铃 |
[02:53] | – It’s Mei Ling! It’s Mei Ling! – Who’s Mei Ling? | -梅铃 梅铃来了 -谁是梅铃 |
[02:56] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[02:58] | Come on! | 快走 |
[03:03] | – Master Shifu? – Hurry! | -师父 -赶紧 |
[03:05] | Battle stanctions! Combat ziptiks! | 进入战斗装备(准备) |
[03:07] | Razza frapsit! Razza frapsit! | 块块桃命(快快逃命) |
[03:10] | You heard him, guys! Razza frapsit! | 大家听见了吧 块块桃命(快快逃命) |
[03:16] | Mei Ling’s here. New plan: Hide! | 梅铃在门口 新计划 躲起来 |
[03:21] | – Wow. He’s terrified. – Me too. | -他很惊恐 -我也是 |
[03:24] | Don’t worry, monk. | 别担心 猴子 |
[03:25] | Just gotta banish fear from our brain parts. | 只要从我们的脑海中消除恐惧就成 |
[03:29] | Banish, banish banish, banish, banish. | 消除 消除 消除 |
[03:33] | All right, Mei Ling. | 好了 梅铃 |
[03:36] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你有什么本事 |
[03:42] | Wha…? | 什… |
[03:47] | – Mistress Mei Ling. – Mm, razza frapsit. | -梅铃夫人 -振块块桃命(快快逃命) |
[03:52] | Good to see you, Zeng. Miss me? | 很高兴见到你 阿曾 想我吗 |
[03:57] | Uh, maybe a little. | 也许有点吧 |
[04:03] | Mm, let me guess. Shifu’s students, right? | 让我猜猜 都是师父的学生吧 |
[04:06] | Yeah, sorry, Miss Ling, uh, you just missed Shifu. | 抱歉 玲小姐 你和师父错过了 |
[04:12] | – He’s… not here. – Oh, such a shame. | -他不在这里 -真遗憾 |
[04:17] | I was hoping he’d be… hiding in that cabinet. | 我还以为他 会躲在橱里呢 |
[04:24] | Stay back! Don’t come any closer. | 退后 别再过来了 |
[04:26] | Why is Shifu so afraid of her? | 为什么师父这么怕她 |
[04:29] | Because I can do this. | 因为我能这么做 |
[04:42] | Whoa. She’s pretty good. | 她非常厉害 |
[05:05] | Shifu, you’ve really kept up your strength. | 师父 你的体力依旧充沛 |
[05:10] | – Oh, I, uh… oof! – Men are so gullible. | -我 -男人太容易上当了 |
[05:17] | – She beat Shifu. – I always do. | -她打败师父了 -一向如此 |
[05:20] | He never could bring himself to fight his own girlfriend. | 他从不会让自己打女朋友 |
[05:24] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[05:30] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[05:31] | – Ex-girlfriend. And evil incarnate. – Mm, so dramatic. | -前女友 邪恶的化身 -真戏剧啊 |
[05:36] | But yes, I suppose I was a bit of a bad girl back in the day. | 没错 我以前可能是有点小坏 |
[05:43] | Shifu was a young prodigy. | 师父年轻时是个奇才 |
[05:46] | I was a rogue Kung Fu master. | 我则是游手好闲的功夫大师 |
[05:59] | It was love at first fight. | 我们一打钟情 |
[06:01] | We became quite the item, but it couldn’t last. | 我们一开始相当合拍 但却没能持续 |
[06:12] | Shifu felt a higher calling. | 师父感受到更高的使命感 |
[06:18] | But I used Kung Fu as a way to make a living. | 但我把功夫作为谋生的方式 |
[06:22] | When I refused to change my ways, Shifu dumped me. | 当我拒绝改变时 师父甩了我 |
[06:26] | He cared more about the honor of | 比起在意我 他更在意 |
[06:29] | Kung Fu than he cared about me. | 功夫的荣誉感 |
[06:31] | That’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[06:32] | I cared about you very much, it’s just that… | 我非常在意你 只是 |
[06:35] | Wait, I totally get it! | 等等 我完全懂了 |
[06:36] | Mei Ling doesn’t scare you because she can beat you, | 梅铃不怕你 因为她能打败你 |
[06:38] | she scares you ’cause you’re afraid you still like her. | 你怕她是因为你怕自己还喜欢她 |
[06:43] | I, uh… | 我 |
[06:47] | Po, that’s ridiculous. | 阿宝 太可笑了 |
[06:51] | Your mouth says “No”, but your eyes say “Don’t mind if I do.” | 你嘴上说”不” 眼神却说”别介意” |
[06:56] | Forbidden love, so romantic! | 禁忌之爱 太浪漫了 |
[07:02] | Never. Mei Ling is a petty thief. | 绝不可能 梅铃是个惯偷 |
[07:04] | That’s what I came to tell you, Foofy. | 我就是来告诉你这事的 父儿 |
[07:08] | Foofy? Oh ho ho, yeah! | 父儿 棒 |
[07:09] | I’m here because I want to change. | 我来这里是因为我想改变 |
[07:12] | I want to follow the honorable path of Kung Fu | 我想和你一起追随功夫的 |
[07:16] | – with you. – I… | -光荣之路 -我 |
[07:20] | – I don’t know what to say. – Sounds sincere to me. | -我不知道该说什么 -我听来很真诚 |
[07:24] | Honor demands that I take you at your word…for now. | 荣誉感让我目前相信你的话 |
[07:28] | You may stay at the palace for a time. | 你可以暂时待在殿里 |
[07:33] | But that doesn’t mean I trust you. | 但那不意味着我相信你 |
[07:36] | Not now. Not ever. | 现在和将来都不会 |
[07:54] | *China moon, I love you* | *中国月 我爱你* |
[07:57] | – *China moon, do do do* – Stop. | -*中国月 爱爱爱* -住嘴 |
[08:03] | Master Shifu. What a surprise. | 师父 好惊喜啊 |
[08:06] | Just casually sitting outside your door, | 我只是随意地坐在你房前 |
[08:07] | playing a love song to stir your inner wantings. | 唱一首情歌激发你的内心渴望 |
[08:15] | – No more singing! – Ah, more of an instrumental guy. | -别唱了 -不如称我为演奏家吧 |
[08:26] | Silence is good too. | 安静也不错 |
[08:27] | Master Shifu, I don’t wanna get too personal, | 师父 我不想太干涉你的隐私 |
[08:32] | but you’re alone. A lot. | 但你单身一人 很寂寞 |
[08:35] | Why are you so afraid of getting close to someone? | 你为什么这么害怕和人亲近 |
[08:41] | Out! | 出去 |
[09:11] | I’ve come to apologize for my earlier behavior. | 我是来为先前的行为道歉的 |
[09:15] | Having second thoughts about me? | 对我改变想法了 |
[09:17] | Let’s just say I’d like to believe that you, uh, | 不如说我愿意相信你… |
[09:21] | – people can change. – Come inside and let’s talk about it. | -人是会变的 -进来好好谈谈吧 |
[09:25] | – Well, I really should be, uh… – Yes! | -我真的该 -太棒了 |
[09:32] | So, um, I like your, uh, your room. | 我喜欢你的…房间 |
[09:36] | This is your palace, remember? | 这是你的玉殿 记得吗 |
[09:38] | Oh, yes, yes, of course, I-it’s that I… I live here, yeah. | 是的 当然 我住在这里 |
[09:41] | Things weren’t the same once you left, Foofy. | 一切和你离开时不同了 父儿 |
[09:45] | I suppose I could understand how… | 我想我能理解… |
[09:47] | Things are going to be different now. | 现在一切都不一样了 |
[09:50] | I’m not letting you get away from me this time. | 这次我不会让你离开我了 |
[09:53] | How can you be so… | 你怎么这么… |
[10:18] | Mei Ling? What have you done? | 梅玲 你做了什么 |
[10:21] | Relax, Foofy. | 放松 父儿 |
[10:22] | I’m just borrowing your body for a bit with this. | 我只是用这东西借一会儿你的身体 |
[10:26] | A Zhou Deng soul gem. No, you can’t! | 周邓灵魂石 不 你不能这么做 |
[10:33] | I’m sorry, my love. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[10:34] | I need your team to do something very dangerous for me, | 我需要你的徒弟为我做一件非常危险的事 |
[10:38] | and they’d never say no | 他们绝不会对自己 |
[10:40] | to their honorable Master Shifu, would they? | 尊敬的师父说不 对吧 |
[10:52] | Get comfy, Foofy. | 好好享受吧 父儿 |
[10:54] | You might be down here a while. | 你可能要在下面待一阵了 |
[10:57] | Mei Ling, I thought you cared for me. | 梅玲 我以为你在意我 |
[10:59] | Aw, Foofy, I do care. | 父儿 我在意 |
[11:01] | But you’ve always been | 但你总是被 |
[11:02] | bound by the principles of honor and goodness. | 荣誉和美德的原则束缚 |
[11:05] | It’s always stood between us, but not for long. | 它总横隔在我们之间 但隔不了太久了 |
[11:08] | – What do you mean? – You’ll see. | -什么意思 -你会知道的 |
[11:12] | Later, handsome. | 待会见 帅哥 |
[11:15] | Mei Ling! | 梅玲 |
[11:17] | Mei Ling! | 梅玲 |
[11:20] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[11:23] | Guys! I have the best news about Shifu and Mei Ling. | 伙计们 我有关于师父和梅玲的好消息 |
[11:27] | You’re going to mind your own business? | 你准备不管闲事了 |
[11:29] | Better. | 更好的 |
[11:30] | I think Shifu may actually get back together with Mei Ling! | 师父可能真的会和梅玲复合 |
[11:34] | Might wanna slow down there, cheetah boy. | 这事得慢点来 性急孩子 |
[11:36] | You’re right, Mantis, don’t wanna rush things. | 没错 螳螂 一切顺其自然 |
[11:39] | Still, couldn’t hurt getting a jump on planning the wedding. | 但开始策划婚礼也没什么吧 |
[11:44] | I’m thinking we go with an autumn leaves thing. | 我们可以布置成落叶缤纷的秋天 |
[11:46] | Tigress, Viper, you’ll be the flower girls | 虎妞 小龙 你们做女花童 |
[11:49] | and of course, I’ll be Shifu’s best man, right? | 我当然是师父的伴郎啦 |
[11:52] | – Who else? I know. – Morning, team. | -还差谁 我知道 -早上好 团队 |
[11:54] | – Time to get to work. – Uh, great… where’s Mei Ling? | -该工作了 -好极了 梅铃在哪里 |
[11:59] | Oh, that. Things didn’t work out. | 那事啊 没什么可能了 |
[12:01] | That’s what I’m tal… | 我就是这么说… |
[12:02] | – Wait, what? – It just wasn’t meant to be. | -等等 什么 -不是命中注定吧 |
[12:04] | Yes, Mei Ling is beautiful, exciting, and a little dangerous, | 对 梅铃漂亮激情又有点危险 |
[12:08] | but I’m too stodgy and unimaginative. | 但我太平凡无趣了 |
[12:11] | True, but… I mean, I mean, how will you ever get over it? | 没错 可你该如何放下呢 |
[12:14] | Aw, don’t worry, chunky. I know just how to forget her, | 别担心 胖小伙 我知道如何忘记她 |
[12:18] | by losing ourselves in a sweet, sweet caper. | 让我们来一场充满乐趣的不法活动吧 |
[12:21] | – Hmm? – I mean mission. | -什么 -我是说任务 |
[12:23] | You know, mission thing with honor, for good and the like. | 带有荣誉的任务 做好事之类的 |
[12:30] | The imperial jewels will be transported through town | 皇室珠宝会经过村子 |
[12:33] | on their way to the capital. | 运往首都 |
[12:34] | You will take out the guards, | 你们放倒守卫 |
[12:36] | steal the jewels, and bring them back here. | 偷走珠宝 再带回这里 |
[12:38] | Whoa! You want us to rob the imperial jewels? | 你想让我们抢劫皇室珠宝吗 |
[12:42] | It’s just a test. The Emperor’s concerned about security | 这是测试 皇室成员担心安保问题 |
[12:46] | and wants to make sure the jewels are heist-proof. | 想保证珠宝不会被人盗走 |
[12:49] | – Oh, that makes sense. – Consider it done, Master Shifu. | -有道理 -包在我身上 师父 |
[12:53] | Thank you. Your support and friendship | 谢谢 你的支持和友谊 |
[12:55] | means a lot to me, tiger girl, | 对我很重要 虎儿姑娘 |
[12:58] | bug guy, and, uh, the rest of you. | 虫小伙儿 还有其他人 |
[13:01] | – “Bug guy”? – Secret mission. | -虫小伙儿 -机密任务 |
[13:04] | New nicknames. Shifu’s back! | 新绰号 师父回来了 |
[13:07] | Come on, guys. | 快来 伙计们 |
[13:14] | Can’t quit. I’ve gotta stop her. | 不能放弃 我得阻止她 |
[13:16] | *China moon, I love you.* | *中国月 我爱你* |
[13:20] | *China moon, you love me too.* | *中国月 你也爱我* |
[13:25] | – Zeng! Zeng! – Yes, mistress Mei Ling? | -阿曾 -是的 梅铃夫人 |
[13:30] | Uh, Master Shifu ordered me not to speak to you. | 师父命令我不能和你说话 |
[13:33] | Then let me talk to one of the Five or even… Po. | 那让我和五侠中的谁或者阿宝说话 |
[13:38] | I can’t. Master Shifu just sent them off on a mission. | 办不到 师父刚派他们出任务了 |
[13:41] | – Something about the imperial jewels. – So that’s her game. | -和皇室珠宝有关 -那就是她的目的 |
[13:45] | Zeng, listen, Shifu’s not Shifu. | 阿曾 听着 师父不是师父 |
[13:49] | I am and she’s me. Uh, I mean, I’m her, I mean… | 我才是 但她是我 我是她 |
[13:53] | – Um, I’ll just keep sweeping. – Zeng, don’t go. | -我要继续扫地了 -阿曾 别走 |
[13:59] | I’m so… lonely? | 我很 寂寞 |
[14:01] | Please keep me company. | 请陪着我 |
[14:07] | You want me to keep you company? | 你想让我陪你 |
[14:11] | Yes, uh, tell me all about Zeng. | 是的 告诉我你的一切 |
[14:15] | Where do you see yourself in five years? | 五年后 你觉得自己会怎么样 |
[14:18] | Hopefully, far away from that ungrateful Shifu. | 希望能离开讨厌的师父 |
[14:22] | Ungrateful! How dare… | 讨厌 你怎么敢… |
[14:25] | I mean, tell me more, uh, handsome. | 再多说点 帅哥 |
[14:31] | He’s on my back every day. “Zeng, sweep the stairs! | 他每天都挑我毛病 “阿曾 扫楼梯” |
[14:34] | “Zeng, draw my bath! “Zeng, find my buttons! | “阿曾 把浴盆拖来” “阿曾 我的纽扣呢” |
[14:37] | No, the other buttons.” | “不 别的纽扣” |
[14:38] | But one day, I’m gonna look Shifu right in the eye | 总有一天 我会直视师父 |
[14:41] | and I’m gonna say to him… | 告诉他… |
[14:48] | Men are so gullible. | 男人果然容易上当 |
[14:58] | We’ll stop here. | 我们在这里住宿 |
[15:08] | I don’t know. This whole thing seems odd. | 我不知道 整件事有点怪 |
[15:12] | Don’t be silly. Shifu knows what he’s doing. | 别傻了 师父知道自己在做什么 |
[15:14] | Now come on, let’s steal us some jewels. | 来吧 我们去偷珠宝 |
[15:17] | How? Just fight our way in? | 怎么偷 一路打进去 |
[15:19] | You’re right, bug guy. | 没错 虫小伙儿 |
[15:21] | We’ve gotta think like criminals. | 我们该像罪犯那样思考 |
[15:22] | We’ll need stealth, cunning, wiriness, chicanery. | 我们要潜行 动作如丝 欺骗他们 |
[15:26] | – We get the idea. – Yes, you do. | -懂了 -是的 |
[15:36] | Halt! | 站住 |
[15:40] | – So, fight our way in? – Works for me. | -打进去吗 -我没问题 |
[16:05] | This is…ow!… Harder…ow!… | 这事 比我想得 |
[16:07] | Than I thought… ow! | 难多了 |
[16:14] | Come on. | 快 |
[16:24] | Are we awesome thieves or what? | 我们难道不是一流的小偷吗 |
[16:26] | We’re not done yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[16:27] | We still have to get these jewels back to Shifu. | 还得把珠宝带给师父 |
[16:33] | I’m too late. | 我来晚了 |
[16:40] | Stop, all of you! You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你们都住手 你们不知道自己在做什么 |
[16:44] | Mei Ling! You’ve got a lot of nerve coming here | 梅铃 伤了师父的心 |
[16:46] | after you broke Shifu’s heart. | 你还有胆来这里 |
[16:48] | – She’s here to steal the jewels! – Get her. | -她是来偷珠宝的 -抓住她 |
[16:54] | Listen, I’m not Mei Ling. | 听着 我不是梅铃 |
[16:56] | – Right. Then who are you? Shifu? – Yes, I am Shifu. | -那你是谁 师父吗 -对 |
[17:00] | Mei Ling used a Zhou Deng soul gem to switch bodies with me. | 梅铃用周邓灵魂石和我换了身体 |
[17:04] | You have to believe me. | 你们得相信我 |
[17:05] | I say we end her crime-committing, | 不如我们彻底结束她的 |
[17:07] | heart-breaking career once and for all. | 犯罪生涯和伤人事业吧 |
[17:09] | Stop, don’t make me fight you! | 住手 别逼我打你们 |
[17:11] | Lady, we’re looking forward to it. | 女士 我们可巴望着呢 |
[17:47] | Wow, she is good. | 她很厉害 |
[17:49] | She obviously learned a lot from Shifu. | 她显然从他那里学到很多 |
[17:51] | – She fights just like him. – I am Shifu! | -她的招式就像他的 -我就是师父 |
[17:57] | – Ready crossbows. – This ain’t good. | -弓箭准备 -不妙 |
[18:01] | Aim! Fire! | 瞄准 发射 |
[18:30] | Reinforcements! | 亟需增援 |
[18:33] | – Shifu, it is you! – Master? | -师父 是你 -师父 |
[18:36] | – Shifu’s a lady. – It’s a good look for you. | -师父变女的了 -样子不错 |
[18:40] | Mei Ling sure went to a lot of trouble to steal some jewels. | 梅铃为了偷珠宝费了不少力气啊 |
[18:47] | of the Jade Palace, I’ll | 让我逼不得已 |
[18:48] | have no choice but to come crawling back to her. | 爬回她的身边 |
[18:52] | – Whoa, that is devious. – Women. | -太阴险了 -女人嘛 |
[18:55] | We’ve got to get back and… | 我们得赶回去 |
[19:07] | Razza frapsit! Razza frapsit! | 振翅捆压 振翅捆压 |
[19:10] | – Attack! – What are we going to do? | -进攻 -我们该怎么办 |
[19:18] | Please, Master, I’m sorry I let Mei Ling get away. | 师父 真抱歉我让梅铃逃走了 |
[19:22] | – Have mercy. – Keep plucking. | -行行好吧 -继续拔 |
[19:24] | I can’t think with these ridiculous eyebrows. | 可笑的眉毛让我不能思考了 |
[19:30] | Chunky? And you others. | 胖小伙 还有其他人 |
[19:32] | Did you get the jewels? | 你们拿到珠宝了吗 |
[19:36] | Whoa, hey, you caught Mei Ling. | 你们还抓到梅铃了 |
[19:38] | You can drop the pretense. They know everything. | 别假惺惺了 他们都知道了 |
[19:42] | I warn you, I’ve been to your armory and… | 我警告你 我去过你的兵器库了 |
[19:45] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[19:46] | The imperial army is right on our collective tails. | 皇家军队紧跟在我们后面 |
[19:50] | – They think we’re all traitors! – Like you wanted. | -他们以为我们都叛国了 -如你所愿 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry, Foofy. I only wanted to get you back. | 抱歉 父儿 我只想让你回心转意 |
[20:00] | And the jewels. But mostly you. | 还有珠宝 但主要是为你 |
[20:03] | – Open up! Open up! – They’re here! | -开门 -他们来了 |
[20:05] | And they sound mad! | 而且气疯了 |
[20:07] | – Open now! – Let us in! | -快开门 -让我们进去 |
[20:09] | We can still get away. We’ll be together, just like before. | 我们还能逃走 能像以前那样在一起 |
[20:12] | We’ll never get away, Mei Ling. | 我们绝不会逃走 梅铃 |
[20:14] | But, for whatever it’s worth, I-I realize now | 但不论世事值得与否 我现在才意识到 |
[20:18] | that I was a fool to choose Kung Fu over you. | 我以前真是个傻瓜选了功夫而不是你 |
[20:23] | Surrender or we’ll burn this palace to the ground! | 投降 否则我们把这地方化为灰烬 |
[20:29] | I’m ready to face whatever happens | 我已经准备好面对一切 |
[20:32] | because I’ve got you again. | 因为你又回到我身边了 |
[20:34] | Oh, Foofy. | 父儿 |
[20:36] | We can’t hold them much longer! | 我们快撑不住了 |
[20:41] | We’ll never survive. How about… one last kiss? | 我们活不了了 不如来个最后的吻 |
[20:46] | Of course, my darling. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[21:00] | You… you broke the spell. How? | 你打破了魔咒 怎么办到的 |
[21:03] | You let me get close enough to lift this. | 你让我靠这么近 足够拿到这个了 |
[21:06] | Not bad, huh? | 不坏吧 |
[21:12] | What’s the difference now? The army, we’ll be… | 现在有什么差别 军队 我们会 |
[21:20] | Thanks, guys. Very convincing. | 多谢 伙计们 非常有说服力 |
[21:23] | Happy to make up for the misunderstanding. | 很高兴弥补之前的误会 |
[21:26] | You still love your precious honor more than you ever loved me. | 你仍然深爱宝贵的荣誉感多过爱我 |
[21:36] | We both know that you can’t bring yourself to fight me. | 我们都知道你不会打我的 |
[21:40] | True. But there are those | 没错 但还有别人 |
[21:42] | that would be more than happy to oblige. | 非常乐意帮忙 |
[21:47] | – Hi there. – Oh, darn. | -你好 -可恶 |
[21:59] | Master Shifu? | 师父 |
[22:00] | I just wanted to say that | 我只是想说 |
[22:02] | I’m sorry I butted into your personal life. | 很抱歉我搅乱了你的私生活 |
[22:05] | Oh, I’ve already forgotten about that. | 我已经忘记那事了 |
[22:07] | Oh, and I also forgot to mention that Mei Ling escaped on | 我还忘记告诉你 梅铃在押往 |
[22:11] | her way to Chor Ghom prison. | 磕岗监狱的路上逃走了 |
[22:14] | She did? | 真的 |
[22:16] | That’s… that’s… | 那真是 真是 |
[22:18] | uh, unfortunate. | 不幸 |
[22:20] | You totally still like her. Even after all that? | 你还是很喜欢她 即使在那一切之后吗 |
[22:25] | I… it’s complicated. | 我 太复杂了 |
[22:28] | Ah, forbidden love. | 禁忌之爱 |
[22:31] | *China moon, I love you.* | *中国月 我爱你* |
[22:34] | *China moon, you love me too.* | *中国月 我也爱你* |
[22:37] | *China moon, y…* | *中国月…* |
[22:40] | Right. I’ll just go now. | 好吧 我马上就走 |