时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:11] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 |
[00:18] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 |
[00:19] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 |
[00:21] | He climbed a mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 |
[00:23] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:26] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:31] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 |
[00:34] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 |
[00:37] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:42] | He lives, and he trains | 他终日苦练 |
[00:44] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 |
[00:46] | Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 |
[00:47] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 |
[00:50] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:54] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 |
[00:56] | Sweet. | 漂亮 |
[01:11] | You see, guys, the key to picking a lock | 瞧 伙计们 撬锁的秘诀 |
[01:14] | is a will of iron and a steady… | 就在于钢铁般的意志以及镇定… |
[01:16] | Ah, darn it, I dropped the… | 该死…掉了 |
[01:18] | Can you just… just pick it up. | 你能不能…帮我捡一下 |
[01:19] | Just give it! Gol, about time. | 快给我 真是磨磨唧唧的 |
[01:21] | Anyway, as I was saying… click! | 算了 如我前面所说…开啦 |
[01:27] | I know, just like that, it’s open. | 我知道 像这样 门就开了 |
[01:43] | Well, if you’d hold the light where I could see… | 你要是能把灯提到我看得见的地方… |
[01:46] | Darn it! | 见鬼 |
[01:47] | Why can’t you just… | 你们就不能… |
[01:51] | If you guys want some noodles, | 你们要是想吃面 |
[01:53] | it’s best to stop by during business hours. | 最好营业时间来光顾 |
[01:58] | Oh, are you kidding? Gary! | 有没有搞错啊 贾狸 |
[02:02] | I’m just at the part where the milkmaid | 我刚读到挤奶女工 |
[02:04] | falls in love with the stable boy. | 爱上了马厩小伙 |
[02:06] | We’re not talking about milkmaids. | 我可不是要和你讨论什么挤奶女工 |
[02:08] | We’re talking about you botching lookout duty. Look! | 我要说的是你没好好望风 你看 |
[02:12] | – See? Him. – ‘Sup? | -瞧见没 人都来了 -你们好 |
[02:17] | Darn it, Gary. Look, this job is tough enough without… | 该死 贾狸 这么艰险的活必须… |
[02:20] | Trying to pick a lock when the key is under the mat? | 钥匙明明就在垫子下面 你还要撬锁 |
[02:25] | – Uh, hate to interrupt… – No, hang on, guy. | -抱歉打扰一下… -等下 伙计 |
[02:28] | Listen, you know what, Gary? I’m sick and tired | 听着 贾狸 我受够了 |
[02:30] | of your know-it-all attitude, and your fancy words, | 你自以为无所不知的态度 花言巧语 |
[02:33] | and your book-reading… with your eyes! | 还有用眼睛…看书 |
[02:38] | You’re the worst croc bandit ever. | 你是世上最差的鳄鱼帮成员 |
[02:43] | Yeah… you guys have a lot to talk about, so… | 你们好像还有很多话要说 那我们就… |
[02:46] | No, no, don’t go. I want you all to hear this. | 不不 别走 我想让你们大家都听着 |
[02:49] | – Oh, yeah? – Fung… | -是嘛 -方恩 |
[02:51] | I am tired of your insults, | 我受够了你的凌辱 |
[02:53] | your insensitivity… | 你的麻木迟钝 |
[02:54] | What’s up with that? | 后知后觉 |
[02:55] | And your constant mispronunciation of my name. | 还有你一直把我名字叫错 |
[02:57] | – What? – It’s “Gah-ri.” | -哪有 -我叫贾梨 |
[02:59] | – “Gah-ri”! – Oh, yeah, Gah-ri? | -贾梨 -好吧 贾梨 |
[03:01] | Well, I think I have a solution to your problem. | 我想我知道解决问题的办法了 |
[03:03] | – Me too. I quit! – You’re fired! | -我也是 我不干了 -你被开除了 |
[03:08] | – I quit. – You’re fired. | -我不干了 -你被开除了 |
[03:10] | – No, no, I quit. – You can’t quit, | -不不 是我退出了 -你不能退出 |
[03:12] | – ‘Cause you’re fired. – I’m fired? | -因为你已经被开除了 -我被开除 |
[03:13] | No, you’re fired. – No… how am I fired? | 不 你才被开除了 -不 怎么可能 |
[03:14] | I’m the leader. | 我可是老大 |
[03:15] | Um… I’m gonna go ahead and fight you now. | 我要和你们开打了 |
[03:21] | I’m sorry, guy, sure. | 抱歉 伙计 开始吧 |
[03:23] | Everyone but Gary… attack! | 除了贾狸…大伙儿一起上 |
[03:37] | – Oops. – What? | -真糟糕 -怎么回事 |
[03:44] | Everyone but Gary… retreat! | 除了贾狸…大伙儿撤退 |
[03:55] | Hey, thanks for the… | 多谢… |
[04:08] | Why don’t we all go inside for a… a nice cup of tea? | 要不我们进去…喝杯好茶 |
[04:12] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能 |
[04:13] | But don’t let me stop you two from, uh, you know… | 不过你们俩可以继续… |
[04:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:17] | You can’t just stick me with a sobbing crocodile. | 你可不能留我一个人照看伤心的鳄鱼 |
[04:21] | Sorry, Dad, I-I got midnight patrol. | 抱歉 爹 我得夜间巡逻 |
[04:24] | It’s important, you know, I’m, uh… | 这事很重要 你知道我是… |
[04:25] | Dragon Warrior, I know, I know. | 神龙大侠 我明白 我明白 |
[04:27] | Mr. Big pants always got something important to do. | 大块头总有大担当 |
[04:31] | Thanks for your understanding. | 谢谢你能理解我 |
[04:33] | Uh, good to see you, Gah-ri. | 很高兴见到你 贾梨 |
[04:38] | You too. Uh, bye, Dad! | 你也是 再见 爹 |
[04:49] | Two, three… | 二 三 |
[04:52] | Dad! Dad… | 爹 爹 |
[04:55] | Gah-ri? | 贾梨 |
[05:00] | Dad, what’s Gah-ri doing back here? | 爹 贾梨怎么又回来了 |
[05:02] | Back? He never left. | 回来 他就没走过 |
[05:05] | You can be honest, despite my obviously fragile state. | 请不要理会我的脆弱状态 真实地评价一下 |
[05:09] | You’re letting him make soup? In your kitchen? | 你让他煲汤 在你的厨房里 |
[05:12] | With your good ladle? You never even let me touch it. | 还用你的长柄勺 你连摸都不让我摸的 |
[05:18] | It’s fantastic. You’re a natural, Gah-ri. | 太美味了 你是天生的厨师 贾梨 |
[05:20] | A natural. | 天赋啊 |
[05:22] | He has broth in his blood, noodles in his soul. | 他体内流淌着浓汤的血 燃烧着面条的魂 |
[05:25] | I’ll be the judge of that. Hit me. | 我来评评看 给我尝尝 |
[05:50] | – Needs salt. – Oh, good tip. | -加点盐 -好主意 |
[05:53] | I’m always up for constructive criticism. | 我一直想要听到建设性的批判意见 |
[05:56] | Not like the abuse I took from Fung. | 而不是像方恩那样的辱骂 |
[06:00] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[06:01] | Why don’t you go take a break, | 要不你先休息会儿吧 |
[06:03] | – and go wait on some tables? – Thanks, Mr. Ping. | -去外面招待招待客人 -谢谢 平先生 |
[06:06] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 没有你 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[06:09] | Oh, Gah-ri. | 贾梨 |
[06:11] | Dad, why are you letting him hang out with you? | 爹 你为什么要留他在这里 |
[06:14] | He’s a croc bandit. | 他可是鳄鱼帮的 |
[06:16] | Was. Once upon a time. | 曾经是 很久以前的事了 |
[06:19] | Once upon a time yesterday! | 所谓的曾经只是昨天 |
[06:22] | Now you’re letting him touch your ladle. | 你都让他碰你的长柄勺了 |
[06:23] | Gah-ri is a changed croc, Po. | 贾梨改过自新了 阿宝 |
[06:27] | And you seemed fine enough to leave me alone with him last night | 你昨天把我一个人留下来和他独处 |
[06:30] | so you could go off Dragon Warrioring. | 自己去尽神龙大侠义务时倒没觉得不好啊 |
[06:33] | Oh, well, he was upset, so I-I didn’t think that he was… fine. | 他那时很悲伤 所以我没想过…好吧 |
[06:38] | But don’t think I won’t be keeping my eye on him, | 不过不要以为我不会盯着他 |
[06:40] | ’cause I will. Both of ’em. | 我会的 两只眼睛盯得死死的 |
[06:47] | After I have a little… ow! | 让我先吃… |
[06:51] | I’m so glad you enjoyed your meal. | 你们能喜欢这顿餐 我真是太高兴了 |
[06:53] | Please let me know if there’s anything, | 要是有什么别的需要 请务必告诉我 |
[06:54] | anything at all, I can get you two lovely ladies. | 任何事 为两位可爱的女士我在所不辞 |
[07:01] | Well, could you recommend a dessert? | 你能推荐一下甜品吗 |
[07:04] | Oh, you know what’s awesome is the… | 告诉你个超赞的… |
[07:05] | I was talking to Gah-ri. | 我在和贾梨说话 |
[07:07] | – Oh. Sorry. – I highly recommend the coconut balls. | -抱歉 -我高度推荐椰香小丸子 |
[07:12] | – Oh, but my waistline. – Mrs. Yoon, if I may be so bold, | -但是会发胖的 -尹女士 恕我冒昧 |
[07:16] | you look sveltely ravishing. | 你看起来身段姣好 楚楚动人 |
[07:18] | I’ll bring you two orders. It’ll just be between us. | 我给你们点两份 我们之间的小秘密 |
[07:22] | Oh, you. | 这小伙 |
[07:25] | That’s the most expensive item on the menu, | 这道菜是整个菜单里最贵的 |
[07:27] | and he’s already sold five today. | 他今天已经卖出去五份了 |
[07:29] | I can’t believe I ever got along without him. | 真不敢相信 之前没有他 日子怎么过的 |
[07:32] | Great. | 真棒 |
[07:42] | Dad! Dad! | 爹 爹 |
[07:45] | What, Po? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 阿宝 发生什么事了 |
[07:46] | What happened to my room? | 我的房间是怎么回事 |
[07:48] | Oh, Gah-ri did a little rearranging | 贾梨搬进来的时候 |
[07:51] | when he moved in. | 重新布置了一下 |
[07:53] | I think it looks better. | 我觉得看着好多了 |
[07:55] | Has a nice flow. | 空气流通性更好 |
[07:57] | Gah-ri moved into my room? | 贾梨搬到了我屋里 |
[08:00] | Uh, son, you live at the Jade Palace now. | 儿子 你现在住在玉殿 |
[08:03] | I didn’t think you would mind… | 我想你不会介意… |
[08:04] | Where are my action figures? | 我的人形公仔哪去了 |
[08:07] | Wow. Guy can really wrap. | 这家伙真会包装 |
[08:10] | And fold. And braid. | 折叠 编织 |
[08:14] | Well, this is fine. I guess. | 我想 那就没事 |
[08:17] | Gah-ri’s really turned his life around. | 贾梨真的重新做人了 |
[08:20] | Yeah, he hasn’t stolen anything in a whole week. Real impressive. | 是啊 一整个星期没偷东西 不可思议 |
[08:24] | I’m glad you like Gah-ri too, Po… | 我很高兴你也喜欢贾梨 阿宝 |
[08:26] | because there’s something I want to tell you. | 因为我还有件事要告诉你 |
[08:28] | I’m adopting him. | 我要收养他 |
[08:42] | Dad? Dad! | 爹 爹 |
[08:46] | Dad, can we talk about this? | 爹 我们能谈谈这事吗 |
[08:48] | Uh, Po, we’ll have to do it later. | 阿宝 晚点谈吧 |
[08:50] | Since your new brother got here, | 自从你的新弟弟来了 |
[08:52] | I can’t keep up with the new customers. | 新客人就源源不绝 |
[08:54] | Here, let me help you with these… dad. | 来 让我帮你 爹 |
[09:01] | – Oh, Po, you know that I… – Sorry to interrupt, | -阿宝 你知道… -抱歉打扰一下 |
[09:04] | but if we don’t clear these tables, | 要是不把这些桌子整理好 |
[09:05] | we’ll never be ready for the dinner rush. | 晚餐高峰会来不及准备 |
[09:07] | He’s such a hard worker. | 他真是勤勤恳恳 |
[09:19] | Okay, listen up, guys. | 好了 听着 伙计们 |
[09:20] | That ingrate Gary is gone, | 忘恩负义的贾狸走了 |
[09:23] | so I’m gonna need a new second-in-command. | 所以我要找个新的副指挥 |
[09:25] | That’s the number-two guy. | 也就是二把手 |
[09:27] | – All right? So here’s what… – Um… what’s an ingrate? | -明白吗 现在… -什么是忘恩负义 |
[09:33] | Okay, all right. You know, it’s like… um, okay… | 好吧 好吧 就是…好吧 |
[09:37] | it’s like someone who’s ungrateful. All right? There you go. | 就是说一个人没良心 明白了吧 |
[09:39] | So what I’m looking for in the… | 所以我要找… |
[09:42] | Wouldn’t that be an un-grate? | 为什么不是忘负恩义 |
[09:46] | Anyways. I’ve, like, designed some scenarios | 回归正题 我设计了一些情景 |
[09:50] | to test you guys’ reactions under pressure, so… | 测试你们面对压力时的反应能力 |
[09:54] | scenario! | 情景再现 |
[09:57] | All right, you’re coming out of a store. | 你从商店里出来 |
[09:59] | You just robbed it, right? | 刚打完劫 |
[10:01] | When you see two figures in the moonlight. | 在月光的照耀下 看见两个人影 |
[10:03] | Who do you attack? Okay, you only have a split-second… | 你会打谁 你们只有一眨眼的… |
[10:06] | Quit it! Knock it off! | 住手 停止 |
[10:10] | Gah! Darn it, guys. | 该死 伙计们 |
[10:13] | You know what? Just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[10:14] | Just take five. | 休息几分钟[字面意思来个五] |
[10:15] | You want us to punch you five more times? | 你想让我们再打你五次吗 |
[10:18] | – Ooh. Come here. – What? | -过来 -怎么了 |
[10:21] | – Just… hand me that. – You want the helmet. | -递给我 -你要头盔 |
[10:25] | – Yes. Thanks. – Here you go. | -对 谢谢 -给你 |
[10:29] | No, I don’t mean hit me five more times! | 我不是说再打我五次 |
[10:31] | I mean take a break! Gol! | 我是说休息一下 |
[10:39] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[10:55] | – Call it a draw? – Draw. | -算打平 -打平 |
[11:02] | So… missing your buddy? | 你想你兄弟吗 |
[11:05] | No. In fact, I’m finding a replacement for him right now. | 不想 事实上 我已经找到他的代替者了 |
[11:10] | Really? How’s that going? | 真的吗 怎么样 |
[11:12] | Get it off me! Get it off me! | 把它拿开 把它拿开 |
[11:16] | Aw, who am I kidding? Gah-ri was the best. | 我在骗谁呢 贾梨是最棒的 |
[11:20] | He was my number-two. | 他是我的二把手 |
[11:21] | I just let him walk away, just walk away. | 我只是让他走开 只是走开 |
[11:24] | He was, like, the best bandit ever. | 他是世上最好的鳄鱼帮一份子 |
[11:30] | I remember this one time when this thing happened. | 我还记得有一次 |
[11:32] | Ha, that was great. And this other one time, | 太棒了 还有一次 |
[11:36] | there was this whole other thing. | 另一件事 |
[11:37] | Oh, man. I never thought I’d live that one down. | 老兄 我从没想过会这样 |
[11:45] | You know I can’t see what’s going on in your head, right? | 你知道我不会读心是吧 |
[11:49] | Do I… duh! | 我是不是… |
[11:52] | Of course I know that. Gah! | 我当然知道 |
[11:55] | Like, who wouldn’t know something like that? | 谁会不知道 |
[11:57] | Like, everyone knows that. Even babies know that. | 人人都知道 就连小宝宝都知道 |
[12:00] | Oh, what’s it matter now? | 现在还有什么关系 |
[12:01] | Gah-ri’s probably already got a new gang. | 贾梨说不定已经加入新的帮派了 |
[12:03] | It’s all awesome and stuff, | 酷炫卓越 |
[12:05] | and, like, they’re totally doing everything. | 无所不能 |
[12:08] | Actually, he’s just working for my Dad at the noodle shop. | 其实 他在我爹的面条店工作 |
[12:11] | – You don’t mean… – Yeah. | -你不会是说… -是啊 |
[12:14] | He’s earning an honest living. | 他正老老实实地做人 |
[12:16] | And what’s worse? My Dad… | 更糟的是 我爹他… |
[12:20] | – wants to adopt him. – What? | -想要收养他 -啥 |
[12:22] | I-I just… I think… oh… | 我…我想… |
[12:27] | You, uh, okay over there? | 你还好吗 |
[12:30] | Uh, no problem. | 没问题 |
[12:33] | It’s just, you know, uh… eye sweat, you know? | 你懂的 就是眼睛有点出汗 |
[12:36] | Right. Yeah, totally. | 是啊 完全明白 |
[12:41] | Probably won’t be long before they both forget us. | 或许再过不久他们就会忘记我们了 |
[12:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:46] | – We gotta do something. – Yeah! What? | -我们得采取行动 -对 怎么做 |
[12:52] | Something that is clever, incredibly well thought out, | 要设计巧妙 策划精密 |
[12:55] | and super brilliant! | 超级无敌的聪明法子 |
[13:12] | Now remember, Fung. Once they… | 记住 方恩 一旦他们… |
[13:16] | Once Dad and Gah-ri see | 一旦我爹和贾梨发现 |
[13:17] | that we’ve replaced them with you and me, | 他们的位置被我们取代了 |
[13:19] | they’ll get jealous and come running back to us. | 他们会产生嫉妒 重回我们身边 |
[13:26] | Oh, man, this is gonna be… Oh, here they come. | 伙计 这会…他们来了 |
[13:32] | Stop it! Oh, stop it! | 别说了 别说了 |
[13:34] | I can’t take it! Oh, Dad… | 笑死我了 爹 |
[13:36] | Ha, didn’t see you there. | 我没看到你在这儿 |
[13:38] | My best buddy Fung was telling me | 我的铁杆好朋友方恩 |
[13:40] | a deliciously ribald story about…uh… stuff. | 正跟我说一个香艳无比的…故事 |
[13:49] | Yeah. We’re, um… we’re friends. | 是啊 我们…我们是朋友 |
[13:56] | May I take your order? | 我能帮你们点菜吗 |
[13:58] | Uh, yeah, two bowls of your finest noodle soup. | 好 来两碗你最拿手的汤面 |
[14:02] | Nothing’s too good for my inseparable pal Fung. | 什么好东西都比不上我形影不离的好伙计 |
[14:13] | Did you see their faces? I… | 你看见他们的表情了吗 我… |
[14:18] | A badger? | 一只獾 |
[14:20] | Oh, you’re killing me, Fung. | 真是笑死人了 方恩 |
[14:23] | Kill. Ing. Me. | 笑 死 人 |
[14:31] | Mmm, this is… wow. This is really good. | 这个…这真好吃 |
[14:35] | – Did you make this? – Yes. Do you really like it? | -是你做的吗 -对 你真的喜欢 |
[14:39] | Oh, yeah. The noodles are so tender. | 是啊 面条好劲道 |
[14:41] | What is this, like, soo… soo-soo… | 这是不是 死…死… |
[14:44] | “Soo-zechoo-wan” style? | “死转弯”风味 |
[14:47] | It’s pronounced “Szechuan.” | 应该读”四川” |
[14:51] | What? Oh, so now I’m, like, stupid? | 啥 所以我现在就一蠢蛋 |
[14:56] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:57] | If the tiny, uncultured brain fits, like, wear it. | 你的脑袋瓜就那么一丁点儿 还是空的 |
[15:13] | Uh…Easy, fellas, I, uh… | 悠着点儿 伙计们 我… |
[15:24] | Loser… guy. | 你个…败将 |
[15:29] | – Don’t be mad at Fung, Dad. – I’m not. | -别生方恩的气 爹 -我没有 |
[15:32] | I’m mad at you for bringing him here and upsetting Gah-ri. | 我气你把他带来 搞得贾梨不开心 |
[15:38] | Oh… now get out. | 现在出去 |
[15:41] | Out! | 出去 |
[15:46] | There, there… | 没事了 |
[15:47] | Remember what they said in meditation class. | 还记得冥想课上怎么教的吗 |
[15:51] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[16:09] | – Darn it. – Fung, what are you doing here? | -见鬼 -方恩 你在这里做什么 |
[16:12] | I got another idea how to get me back Gah-ri, | 我又想到了个办法可以让我夺回贾梨 |
[16:14] | and you back your Dad. | 而你夺回你爹 |
[16:16] | Really? What is it? What is it? | 真的吗 是什么 是什么 |
[16:18] | Wait, is it illegal? ‘Cause then you shouldn’t tell me. | 等等 合法吗 要是不合法就别说了 |
[16:20] | Just come with me, okay, guy? | 跟我来就是了 伙计 |
[17:06] | All right. I’ll be right back, guy. | 好吧 我很快回来 |
[17:07] | – Keep a look out. – Fine, just hurry. | -好好望风 -好啦 快去快回 |
[17:31] | – How’d it go? – No problem. | -进展如何 -万无一失 |
[17:35] | By morning, Gary will be back on the wrong side of the law. | 明天一早 贾狸就会重新变回不法之徒了 |
[17:39] | – Where did you get this? – I-I have no idea. | -这是从哪里来的 -我不知道 |
[17:44] | That’s the thief, officer. Ha! | 他就是小偷 长官 |
[17:47] | So you’re telling me you woke up this morning, | 照你这么说 你一觉睡醒 |
[17:49] | and the porcelain vase of Hongwu | 洪武年间的瓷瓶 |
[17:51] | just magically appeared at your bedside? | 就突然出现在你床边 像变戏法吗 |
[17:53] | Do you think I’m a fool? | 你当我是傻子吗 |
[17:55] | Sir, I… Dad, I, uh… | 长官 我…爹…我 |
[17:59] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你实情 |
[18:05] | – I took it. – What? | -是我拿的 -什么 |
[18:12] | Dad, what are you doing? You didn’t steal the vase. | 爹 你在做什么 花瓶不是你偷的 |
[18:15] | – Fung and I… – Clam it, dough boy. | -我和方恩… -闭嘴 大少爷 |
[18:19] | – Now slam me in the clinker. – Dad, stop it. | -把我带去蹲大牢吧 -爹 住手 |
[18:23] | We planted the vase there to try to frame Gah-ri. | 是我们布下的花瓶局 想要设计贾梨 |
[18:27] | No point trying to cover for your father, Dragon Warrior. | 别为你父亲找借口了 神龙大侠 |
[18:30] | – But it’s the truth! – Come along, Mr. Ping. | -但这是事实啊 -走吧 平先生 |
[18:33] | It’s Chor Ghom prison for you. | 磕岗天牢在等着你 |
[18:36] | Oh, son. Please take care of the noodle shop while I’m gone. | 儿子 我不在的时候好好照顾面条店 |
[18:39] | – But… Dad. – I was talking to Gah-ri. | -但是 爹 -我是和贾梨说的 |
[18:43] | How could you? | 你们怎么能这样 |
[18:47] | Well, that didn’t work. See ya, guy. | 失败了 再见 |
[18:50] | Well, we got him into this mess, | 是我们害他卷入其中 |
[18:52] | and we’re gonna get him out of it. | 我们得救他出来 |
[18:53] | Yeah. We… we can get him out of there. | 当然 我们…我们把他救出来 |
[18:55] | That’s… totally cool. | 一…一句话嘛 |
[18:59] | That’s right, I’m bad. | 没错没错 我是大坏蛋 |
[19:01] | Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. | 敢作敢当 |
[19:04] | – Hold it right there. – What are you doing here? | -慢着 -你在这里做什么 |
[19:09] | I’ve come for my Dad. He didn’t steal that vase. | 我来救我爹 他没偷花瓶 |
[19:13] | Beat it | 走开 |
[19:14] | or I’ll open up a steaming wok of whoop-butt on both of you. | 小心我骂你们个狗血淋头 |
[19:17] | Dad, okay, okay. I know what I did was wrong. | 爹 好啦 好啦 我知道我做错了 |
[19:20] | I messed up. I thought you were trying to replace me. | 我搞砸了 我以为你想找人取代我 |
[19:23] | What? Of course I wasn’t. Po… | 什么 我当然不想 阿宝 |
[19:28] | You’ll always be my son. | 你永远是我儿子 |
[19:32] | Thanks, Dad. So… | 谢谢 爹 那… |
[19:36] | Take me away, flat foot. | 带我走吧 昏官污吏 |
[19:38] | What? Are you really going to go to prison | 啥 为了给我上一课 |
[19:40] | – just to teach me a lesson? – Yes. | -你真要去蹲监狱吗 -对 |
[19:47] | Dragon Warrior, I order you to step aside immediately. | 神龙大侠 我命令你立即离开 |
[19:52] | Not without my father. | 要走和我父亲一起走 |
[19:55] | That makes you a criminal as well. Detain them! | 那你也有罪 抓住他们 |
[20:21] | Sorry, I… oof! | 抱歉 我… |
[20:53] | Stop! | 住手 |
[21:05] | Gah, he said stop! | 他都说住手了 |
[21:14] | May I see that vase a moment? | 我能看一下那支花瓶吗 |
[21:22] | Uh-huh. Yeah. Just as I suspected. | 果不其然 |
[21:26] | This vase is a fake. | 这支花瓶是赝品 |
[21:28] | These markings were made with a Loki Qi Chi tool, which hadn’t | 这个大印是用罗技凯奇工具制造的 |
[21:31] | been invented when the real porcelain vase of Hongwu was created. | 在洪武年间 这种工具还没被发明出来 |
[21:35] | Ooh, uh, yes, of course. Ha, ha, I-I see your point. | 对 当然 我明白你的意思了 |
[21:39] | I should’ve caught that myself. | 我早该注意到了 |
[21:41] | Well, uh, since no crime has been committed… | 既然这里没有犯罪 |
[21:44] | release him. My apologies, Mr. Ping. | 放了他 我向你道歉 平先生 |
[21:49] | – Dirty screw. – Come, gents, we must away. | -臭家伙 -来吧 伙计们 我们走 |
[21:54] | Thanks for everything, Mr. Ping, but… | 谢谢你做的一切 平先生 但是… |
[21:57] | I think maybe I should be moving on. | 我想我该继续前行了 |
[22:00] | – I’ve got some things to sort out. – Oh, okay, Gah-ri. | -有些事情得去解决 -好的 贾梨 |
[22:03] | But you always have a room at the noodle shop. | 但是面条店永远有你的小屋 |
[22:06] | Uh, uh, provided Po’s not using it, of course. | 当然 前提是阿宝不用的时候 |
[22:17] | So… um… any idea where you’re headed? | 那…你想好去哪儿了吗 |
[22:21] | I mean, I could forward your mail and stuff. | 我好给你写写信 寄寄东西 |
[22:24] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[22:27] | It’s too bad that vase isn’t real, right? | 花瓶是假的真是太糟糕了 对不对 |
[22:30] | We could’ve made a fortune. | 不然就发财了 |
[22:33] | – It is real. – What? | -是真的 -啥 |
[22:35] | – But you said… – Fung. There’s no such thing | -但你说… -方恩 根本就没有 |
[22:37] | as a Loki Qi Chi tool. I made it up. | 罗技凯奇工具 我瞎编的 |
[22:40] | Once a bandit, always a bandit. | 一日为匪 终身为匪 |
[22:42] | Does that mean you’re coming back? | 你是说你要回来吗 |
[22:43] | If you’ll have me. | 要是你想的话 |
[22:45] | And you promise to work on your temper. | 还有你要答应我管住你的脾气 |
[22:47] | What temper? Gah! | 我啥脾气 |
[22:50] | Oh, that. Yeah. Okay. | 你说这个啊 对对 好的 |
[22:55] | – Shall we? – After you. | -我们走吧 -你先请 |
[23:01] | Gah-ri! | 贾梨 |