时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now… | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:11] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 |
[00:17] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 |
[00:19] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 |
[00:21] | He climbed a mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 |
[00:22] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:26] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:30] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 |
[00:34] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 |
[00:37] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:42] | He lives, and he trains | 他终日苦练 |
[00:43] | And he fights with the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 |
[00:46] | Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’ | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 |
[00:48] | Somethin’, somethin’ alive | 免遭涂炭 |
[00:50] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:53] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 |
[00:56] | Sweet! | 漂亮 |
[01:18] | Message for Master Shifu! | 有 师父 的信 |
[01:27] | Whoa, whoa, big breaths. | 哎呀 快深呼吸 |
[01:29] | Just a message, no need to rush. | 一封信而已 不必着急 |
[01:33] | What if it’s an urgent message? | 如果是紧急信件呢 |
[01:35] | Oh, my gosh, she’s totally right! Is it? | 天哪 她说得对 是这样吗 |
[01:37] | Okay, um, breathe once for not urgent, twice for urgent. | 好吧 呼吸一次代表不紧急 呼吸两次代表紧急 |
[01:43] | Urgent! | 紧急信件 |
[01:45] | Yeah, now you’re just confusing everybody. | 你这样呼吸 谁懂你什么意思呀 |
[01:47] | From Master Yao. | 是姚大师送来的 |
[01:50] | Yao? You mean…? | 姚大师 你是指 |
[01:51] | The super smart, awesomely powerful kung fu master | 那位聪明绝顶 武功登峰造极 |
[01:53] | who spends all his time in a meditation box? | 永远只待在冥想盒里的那个大师吗 |
[01:56] | I was gonna say “Shifu’s man-crush,” but yeah. | 我本来想说”师父的梦中情郎” 不过差不多 |
[02:00] | Master Yao? Did he write my name himself? | 姚大师吗 他亲笔写了我的名字吗 |
[02:03] | Because that would really be something for my scrapbook… | 我可以把这封亲笔信放进剪贴簿里 |
[02:05] | I mean, personal archives. | 我是说 个人相册 |
[02:08] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[02:10] | He’s… he’s coming back, here. To the Jade Palace. | 他 他要回来了 回到玉殿 |
[02:14] | – Who? – Yao. | -谁啊 -姚 |
[02:15] | – No! – Yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[02:17] | – Yao? – Yao. | -姚吗 -姚 |
[02:18] | – When? – Today. | -什么时候 -今天 |
[02:19] | – No! – Yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[02:20] | – No! – Yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[02:22] | – No! – What is wrong with you? | -不是吧 -你什么毛病 |
[02:34] | But this is so sudden! We haven’t had time to prepare! | 这样太突然了 我们完全没准备啊 |
[02:37] | Master Yao requires only a small receiving area | 姚大师只需要一小块地方 |
[02:41] | for tomorrow’s wonder and wisdom exchange. | 以供明天的”体验换答案”活动 |
[02:45] | Master Yao has graciously offered to share the knowledge | 姚大师慷慨地决定分享一下 |
[02:48] | his years of meditation have given him. | 他这么多年来冥想的收获 |
[02:50] | Tomorrow, from sunrise to sunset, | 明天 日出开始 日落之前 |
[02:53] | anyone who brings the master a new wonder to experience… | 只要有人给大师献上新的奇迹”体验” |
[02:57] | some unique sight, sound, smell, or taste… | 可以是视觉 听觉 嗅觉 味觉 |
[03:00] | will be permitted to ask a single question | 就可以向大师请教一个问题 |
[03:03] | of his vast wisdom. | 汲取他的智慧 |
[03:05] | Wait. So we bring Master Yao something smelly or whatever, | 所以说 只要给姚大师一点有味儿的东西 |
[03:08] | and we can ask him anything? | 就能随便问他问题吗 |
[03:10] | – Yes. – Yao? | -对 -姚大师吗 |
[03:12] | – Yes. – No! | -对 -不是吧 |
[03:13] | – Stop that! – Who? | -别这样了 -谁 |
[03:15] | This is awesome! | 太棒了 |
[03:18] | I’ve got, like, a billion questions to ask! | 我千千万万个问题要请教 |
[03:20] | Where do I even start? See? That’s another one! | 从哪里开始呢 看 又一个问题 |
[03:23] | Forget it, Po, this event is going to be a madhouse. | 算了吧 阿宝 这事肯定会变成一场闹剧 |
[03:27] | C’mon, all your burning questions answered? | 拜托 烦恼了那么久的问题得到解答 |
[03:29] | How great is that? | 还有比这更好的吗 |
[03:31] | I don’t have burning questions. | 我没有烦恼很久的问题 |
[03:35] | Master Shifu, I really don’t think… | 师父 我真的觉得… |
[03:37] | “Master Yao, what do you look for in a bestie?” | 姚大师 你对闺蜜的要求是什么 |
[03:39] | No, too aggressive. “in a kung fu companion?” better. | 不行 太明显了 “功夫伙伴” 这个不错 |
[03:43] | – This is gonna be great! – I know. | -一定会很好玩的 -是啊 |
[03:54] | Dad! I’m trying to sleep! Can’t you fail quieter? | 爸 我要睡觉啊 你就不能安静点吗 |
[03:58] | That’s the sound of impending vengeance, son. | 这是复仇即将到来的声音 儿子 |
[04:01] | Behold, the sphere of unerringly acc… | 你准备好了吗 准确无比的球形… |
[04:08] | Are you done with… ? | 你哼哼够… |
[04:23] | So it’s my turn to talk agai… | 该轮到我说… |
[04:26] | The sphere of… | 精确无比的… |
[04:27] | – Can I at least finish the name? – I know what it is, Dad. | -你就让我把名字说完好吗 -我知道叫啥 |
[04:32] | You’ve been messing with the same | 多少年了 你一直这样 |
[04:34] | lame ultimate weapon for years. | 纠结于这个弱爆了的武器 |
[04:36] | – It never works. – One tweak away, my boy. | -从没成功过 -就差一步了 儿子 |
[04:39] | One tweak from mechanized perfection. | 轻轻一拧 便堪称完美 |
[04:42] | One tweak from the Furious Five’s total humiliation and ruin! | 轻轻一拧 便可让盖世五侠颜面扫地 化为灰烬 |
[04:52] | I just don’t know which tweak. | 我只是不知道该拧哪个 |
[04:57] | And Master Yao will really answer any question? | 姚师父真的什么都会回答吗 |
[05:00] | Well, that’s what the poster says. | 海报是这么说的 |
[05:02] | I mean, if you can’t believe in posters any more, | 如果连海报都不相信 |
[05:04] | what can you believe in? | 还能相信什么 |
[05:10] | “Wonder and wisdom exchange,” huh? | “体验换答案”是吗 |
[05:13] | This could be quite opportune. Quite opportune, indeed. | 真是个好机会 确实是极好的 |
[05:18] | Opportune, do you hear? | 极好的 你听见了吗 |
[05:35] | We are ready to begin the wonder and wisdom exchange, Master Yao. | 交换活动已经准备好开始了 姚大师 |
[05:42] | I feel tingly with anticipation! | 我简直充满了期待啊 |
[05:44] | How wonderful! Has anyone come seeking answers yet? | 太棒了 目前有人来求解了吗 |
[05:58] | – Master Yao… – Hey! No cutsies! | -姚大师 -不要插队啊 |
[06:01] | Ah! Of course. Master Tigress. | 你请问吧 虎妞大师 |
[06:04] | I don’t have a question, I just… Master, please reconsider this. | 我没问题 只是想说 大师 请三思 |
[06:08] | There’s too big a crowd. It’s not safe. | 这么多人 很不安全 |
[06:10] | I’m just scared that… | 我只是害怕… |
[06:12] | Oh, I don’t think asking questions is anything to be afraid of. | 我觉得提问没什么好怕的 |
[06:14] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:16] | What? No. I just… | 我当然同意 只是.. |
[06:19] | Master Yao, awesome to see you again. | 姚大师 很荣幸再次见到您 |
[06:20] | Huge fan of… meditation and… | 我很崇拜冥想家和… |
[06:23] | knowing stuff. | 知识渊博的人 |
[06:25] | Splendid! Have you brought a new wonder to share with me? | 太好啦 你有什么新体验要跟我分享吗 |
[06:30] | Sniff a whiff, my friend. | 准备好哦 我的朋友 |
[06:32] | Freshly. Grated. Ginger. Boom. | 请享受新鲜 细腻的 生姜粉 |
[06:36] | Delightful! Very good. Now your question? | 非常好 非常好 你想问什么 |
[06:40] | Okay. So, say an ice demon marries a fire demon | 好的 假如一个冰魔王跟一个火魔王结婚了 |
[06:43] | and they have a baby. | 然后生下一个宝宝 |
[06:44] | Would it be, like, just an ordinary water demon | 这宝宝会是个正常的水魔王呢 |
[06:46] | or some kind of steam demon? | 还是蒸汽魔王 |
[06:54] | Did you want us to save you a spot in line, Tigress? | 要我们帮你占个位吗 虎妞 |
[06:56] | I told you, I don’t have a question for Master Yao. | 我说过了 我没有想问姚大师的问题 |
[06:59] | Besides, somebody has to keep an eye out for threats. | 而且 总得有人盯梢望风啊 |
[07:01] | An all-knowing master can hardly be taken by surprise, Tigress. | 一个无所不知的大师根本不怕伏击 虎妞 |
[07:05] | What’s really troubling you? | 你到底在烦恼什么 |
[07:06] | Excuse me. Lot of questions. Make a hole. | 请让一下 我有好多问题 快让开 |
[07:09] | Nothing. I’m just doing our job. | 没什么 我只是在例行公事 |
[07:13] | Come, come, who is next? | 来吧来吧 下一位 |
[07:16] | I bring you steamed apples with honey. | 我为您带来了浇满蜂蜜的蒸苹果 |
[07:18] | I collect pieces of bamboo that look like famous people. | 我收集了一些长得像名人的竹子 |
[07:22] | This one is Mantis. | 这个是螳螂 |
[07:25] | The sound of one hand clapping, huh? | 一个巴掌拍出的声音 怎么样 |
[07:29] | Uh, do butterflies remember what it was like to be a caterpillar? | 蝴蝶会记得它们当毛毛虫时的感觉吗 |
[07:33] | Will I ever know love? | 我会尝到爱的感觉吗 |
[07:35] | Does this look infected? | 这伤口感染了吗 |
[07:41] | Behold, the wonder of… | 稍等哦 这个体验是… |
[07:42] | A villainous inventor in a cheap novelty disguise! | 一个廉价伪装失败的邪恶发明家 |
[07:45] | I love it! Very good. Now, your question. | 真不错 很好 你的问题呢 |
[07:51] | I was going to show you… my… | 我本是想给你展示一下我的… |
[07:53] | Yeah, okay, okay. Great. | 好吧 没事 挺好的 |
[07:55] | So I have this sphere of unerringly accurate… | 我有一个极其精准的球体… |
[07:58] | I am aware of your ultimate weapon. | 我知道你那个顶级武器 |
[08:00] | You wish to know why it is not yet working? | 你想知道为什么它没法工作吗 |
[08:04] | Oh, no, no. I-I can handle it myself. | 哦不是不是 我自己可以处理 |
[08:07] | I just, um… it’s the rod calibration, right? | 我只是… 是校准杆的问题吧 |
[08:11] | No. | 不是 |
[08:13] | Thank you for participating in the Wonder and wisdom exchange! | 感谢您参加”体验换答案”活动 |
[08:17] | Have a wonderful day! | 祝您一天愉快 |
[08:19] | What? No! One more guess! The pressure regulator? | 什么 不 让我再猜一次 是压力校准器吗 |
[08:23] | The poke-jab matrix? | 刺刀模型 |
[08:26] | Can’t you just tell him so he stops embarrassing all of us? | 你能不能告诉他 别让他丢人现眼了 |
[08:28] | Rules, young Bian Zao. | 规矩就是规矩 小扁蚤 |
[08:30] | If you would have an answer, you must present a new wonder. | 如果想要答案 你必须提供新体验 |
[08:35] | Behold, the stench of failure. | 好的 请闻一下失败的恶臭 |
[08:39] | Pungent! Very good. | 好浓的味道 很好 |
[08:43] | You must correct for the sphere’s oblong rotation | 你必须适应球体的椭圆形旋转特性 |
[08:45] | by adjusting the fifth, sixth, and ninth rods | 调整一下底座上的五号六号和九号操作杆 |
[08:47] | from the base until they reach a concavity | 直到它们形成了一个凹面 |
[08:50] | similar to the offset created by your control seat. | 与总控座造成的压力相抵消才行 |
[08:54] | Of course! I mean, I would’ve gotten there eventually. | 正是这样 我肯定也能想到的 |
[08:57] | Totally headed in that direction. | 完全就是朝着那个方向做的 |
[08:59] | You’ve humiliated me for the last time, Furious Five! | 盖世五侠 这是你们最后一次羞辱我 |
[09:03] | Today, Taotie proves that technology is the true master, | 今天 饕餮要向你们证明技术才是真正的力量 |
[09:07] | and kung fu is stup… | 功夫简直蠢爆… |
[09:15] | Bees. Seriously, what’s their deal? | 蜜蜂 它们到底是干什么的 |
[09:20] | I brought the master a curved piece of wood. | 我给大师带来了一块雕刻过的木头 |
[09:23] | Cool. | 真不错 |
[09:31] | – What did you do? – Tigress! What’s happened? | -你做了什么 -虎妞 发生什么事 |
[09:35] | I don’t know, why don’t you ask Master Yao? | 我不知道 你怎么不去问姚大师 |
[09:42] | Okay, but it’ll have to be somebody else’s question, | 好吧 不过这个问题得让别人问 |
[09:44] | ’cause I already have got a bee thing. | 因为我要问蜜蜂的事 |
[09:51] | Whatever. I guess I’ll just walk back from the Jade Palace. | 随便吧 我就从玉殿走回来好了 |
[09:56] | And just in time for the test run! Lucky you! | 刚好赶上了武器的试用 你真幸运 |
[10:00] | Why am I even sarcastic? | 我何必浪费口舌去讽刺呢 |
[10:13] | Ha! The old fool was right! | 哈哈 那个老蠢蛋说对了 |
[10:15] | Then how is he a fool? Do you even listen to yourself? | 那他怎么会是蠢蛋呢 你自相矛盾好吗 |
[10:20] | Prepare for your ultimate ruin, Furious Five! | 准备接受灭亡吧 盖世五侠 |
[10:23] | For today, you face… | 就在今天 你们将面对 |
[10:25] | The sphere of unerringly accurate acupressure! | 无比精准的球状穴位打击器 |
[10:47] | Again, Po? | 你又来了 阿宝 |
[10:49] | I’ve only asked seventeen of my questions! | 我才问了17个而已 |
[10:51] | Haven’t even touched the subsection | 我还没开始问 |
[10:52] | on action figure maintenance. | 武打人物的包养系列问题呢 |
[10:54] | You’d better hurry. It’s starting to get ugly up there. | 你最好快点 上面竞争越来越激烈了 |
[10:57] | Did those two just show Master Yao a peony blossom? | 那两人是给大师看了芍药花吗 |
[11:00] | – That’s completely unfair! – That was going to be my wonder! | -这太不公平了 -我刚想给他看那个 |
[11:08] | I got it! Master Yao, have you | 我想到了 姚大师 |
[11:10] | ever been hit in the face with a war hammer? | 你有没有被人用战锤打过脸 |
[11:15] | Okay, we’re done here. | 好吧 玩够了 |
[11:21] | How thrilling! | 好棒呀 |
[11:27] | Master Yao? Is it sundown already? | 姚大师 已经日落了吗 |
[11:31] | This rescue is marvelous! | 这场救援太棒了 |
[11:40] | I’m afraid you’re going nowhere! | 恐怕你们已经无处可逃了 |
[11:44] | Except on a very short journey to the land of defeat and shame! | 你们只能尝尝失败和羞辱的滋味 |
[11:50] | We’re getting neighbors? | 连普通民众也不放过吗 |
[11:52] | We are rolling to the valley of victory, | 乘着这个无比精准的球形武器 |
[11:55] | on board the sphere of unerringly accurate acupressure! | 我们将驶往胜利的殿堂 |
[12:01] | You made a riding massage ball? | 你做了一个可供乘骑的按摩球 |
[12:04] | It’s not a massage ball! It’s a weapon of unspeakable terror! | 这不是按摩球 这是无比可怕的武器 |
[12:08] | Hey, send some unspeakable terror to my lower lumbar region. | 快给我的腰部来点无与伦比的可怕 |
[12:12] | I got a knot like nobody’s… | 我这部分的郁结… |
[12:16] | What? | 什么情况 |
[12:19] | Ow! Stop… Ow! hitting… Ow!…me! | 住手 别…别打…别打我 |
[12:34] | Enough! | 够了 |
[12:40] | I’ve spent years making detailed pressure point charts | 我花了几年时间 画了你们每个人的 |
[12:43] | on each one of you! | 穴位图表 |
[12:45] | With one strike from my unerringly accurate acupressure rods, | 只要用我的球棒给予穴位一击 |
[12:48] | I can force Mantis to spin like a child’s toy! | 我就可以让螳螂像玩具一样团团转 |
[12:56] | Pretzel-ize viper. | 让小龙僵硬 |
[12:59] | Dance the Monkey. | 让猴哥跳舞 |
[13:03] | Bladder control! | 膀胱功能失调 |
[13:06] | In short, I’ve found the perfect weapon to defeat you. | 简单来说 我已经掌握了打败你们的最好武器 |
[13:10] | You! | 你们 |
[13:19] | Oh! I have never hidden out from an angry mob before! | 我从来没有躲避过邪恶的歹徒 |
[13:22] | What a wondrous new experience you have given me! | 谢谢你给我的这么棒的新奇体验 |
[13:25] | Very good. Now, your question? | 非常好 你可以提问了 |
[13:29] | What? I didn’t come to you for a question. | 什么 我不是来问你问题的 |
[13:32] | Yes. Master Shifu, the Dragon Warrior, | 是啊 师父 神龙大侠 |
[13:35] | and the rest of the Furious Five all took me up on my offer, | 还有其他盖世五侠成员都接受了我的邀请 |
[13:39] | yet you did not. Why is this, I wonder? | 而你没有 这是为什么呢 |
[13:43] | I keep telling everyone, I don’t have any questions. | 我说多少次了 我没有问题 |
[13:47] | Of course you do. “Is Master Shifu proud of me?” | 你当然有 “师父为我而自豪吗” |
[13:52] | “Am I performing the dipping phoenix twist kick correctly?” | “我的凤凰连环踢做对了吗” |
[13:56] | “Why am I so angry so often?” | “为什么我总是这么易怒” |
[14:01] | Aah! I have surprised you. | 我让你惊讶了呢 |
[14:04] | Then perhaps you will answer me a question. | 不如你来回答我一个问题好了 |
[14:07] | Why do you refuse to ask what you wish to know? | 为什么你不敢提出自己想知道的问题 |
[14:11] | I… I… | 我… |
[14:14] | – Po? – Ah! That impetuous scoundrel | -阿宝 -天哪 那个恶棍 |
[14:18] | Taotie has taken the Jade Palace with his mighty new weapon. | 饕餮用他的新武器攻占了玉殿 |
[14:22] | – You knew about this? – I know everything. | -你知道这件事 -我什么都知道 |
[14:24] | Stay out of sight! I’ll be back after I’ve rescued them! | 你躲好 我救了他们就来找你 |
[14:27] | This would be most unwise, and entirely unsuccessful. | 你这样做不明智 也不会成功 |
[14:31] | What? | 什么 |
[14:32] | There is only one way for you to defeat Taotie’s machine. | 你要想打败饕餮的机器 只有一个办法 |
[14:36] | And that would be… ? | 请问是什么 |
[14:38] | I will be happy to answer that question. | 我很乐意回答这个问题 |
[14:41] | As soon as you bring me a new wonder to experience. | 只要你给我提供一个新体验 |
[14:44] | What? I… | 什么 我 |
[14:47] | – Here! – I have seen rocks before. | -你看 -我见过石头 |
[14:51] | – This one’s… gray? – Ooh! Good! | -这个是 灰的 -哦好呀 |
[14:54] | But, I’ve seen that, too. | 但是我见过 |
[15:10] | Pretty dingo pony Bacon wanna ride the choo-choo! | 一只叫培根的小野马想要坐火车呀 |
[15:13] | Whoa. There’s a pressure point for that, too? | 天哪 还有穴位管这个的 |
[15:16] | The magic of unerringly accurate acupressure, | 绝对精准的球状穴位打击器 |
[15:18] | my dear flabby fool! I can make you do anything! | 你个小白痴 这武器是无所不能的 |
[15:22] | And yet you still can’t make me respect you. | 你无法让我尊敬你 |
[15:26] | Release us, Taotie. You’ve had your fun. | 放了我们 饕餮 你已经玩够了 |
[15:29] | Sure. I’ve had fun, but who am I to be selfish? | 是啊 我玩够了 但是我不能自私 |
[15:33] | No, no, no. | 绝对不能 |
[15:35] | We’re taking this acupressure puppet show to town! | 我要把这个小宝贝带去镇上 |
[15:39] | Let the entire valley see how my awesome machine | 让整个峡谷的人看看 我的技术神器 |
[15:42] | crushes your pathetic kung fu! | 是怎样把你们的功夫踩在脚下的 |
[15:48] | I should point out you will also be personally crushed. | 友情提示一句 你们也会被踩在脚下的 |
[16:04] | You’re gonna break your stupid puppet show. | 你的这种木偶戏没人看的 |
[16:06] | Art is suffering, son. Their suffering. | 艺术就是痛苦 而他们很痛苦 |
[16:10] | You can’t really expect us to keep this up forever. | 我们肯定不能一直保持这个姿势 |
[16:13] | No. Just until your bodies give out and you die. | 对啊 然后你们的身体无法支撑 就死了 |
[16:26] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 |
[16:31] | – Taotie and son entertainment… – Don’t include me. | -这里是饕餮和他儿子的娱乐节目 -不关我事 |
[16:34] | Proudly presents… these idiots! | 为您展示 这些白痴 |
[16:44] | Are you just going to let this happen? | 你就这样坐视不管吗 |
[16:47] | It is not for me to interfere. | 我不能插手干涉 |
[16:49] | I was shown a new wonder and answered a question. | 他们给了我体验 我就回答一个问题 |
[16:51] | Where is your wonder? | 你要提供的体验呢 |
[17:04] | Ma’am, I need you to find Tigress or Master Yao | 女士 请你去找一下虎妞或者姚大师 |
[17:07] | and tell them that we… ugh! | 然后告诉他们我们有危… |
[17:15] | That’s my wife! | 那是我妻子 |
[17:18] | Uh, that totally wasn’t… ow! | 我真的不是故… |
[17:21] | – This roof tile. – I have seen roof tiles. | -这个瓦片 -我见过 |
[17:25] | – The sky. – Yes, beautiful! Seen it. | -天空 -是啊很美 见过了 |
[17:29] | – This other roof tile. – That is the same roof tile. | -另一个瓦片 -还是那片啊 |
[17:34] | Ooh. Hard style. | 哇 真厉害 |
[17:36] | Excellent for kung fu, not so good for people. | 功夫不错 人不咋地 |
[17:42] | This parade is confusing and disturbing. | 这个表演好烦啊 完全不知所云 |
[17:45] | You’re right, the show’s rambling a bit in the middle. | 你说得对 这个表演有点拖沓 |
[17:48] | Let’s cut straight to the points. | 我们来直奔主题吧 |
[18:02] | – I do not like where this is going. – Is there a point to this, | -我不喜欢这个节奏 -你有重点吗 |
[18:05] | and if so, can you make it a little quicker? | 如果有 能快点说吗 |
[18:07] | Forgive my fascination. | 请原谅我的执着 |
[18:09] | They say that curiosity killed the cat, | 他们说好奇心害死猫 |
[18:12] | so how strange to see a cat who’s killed her curiosity. | 所以一只杀死自己好奇心的猫很少见 |
[18:17] | What did poor curiosity ever do to you? | 你的好奇心害你受了什么苦吗 |
[18:21] | – Why is the sky blue? – Wow, that was a very stupid question. | -为什么天是蓝的 -你这个问题好蠢啊 |
[18:27] | How can soup be sweet and sour? | 汤怎么会又甜又酸呢 |
[18:30] | Aw, what an adorably stupid question. | 这问题也太蠢了吧 |
[18:46] | I… | 我 |
[18:55] | The stoic Master Tigress | 坚忍的功夫大师虎妞 |
[18:57] | displaying total and utter vulnerability. | 展示了脆弱的一面 |
[19:01] | A rare and precious wonder indeed! | 这真是珍贵而少见的体验啊 |
[19:04] | Very good. Now, your question? | 非常好 你可以提问了 |
[19:12] | How do I beat Taotie’s machine? | 怎样才能打败饕餮的机器 |
[19:14] | A splendid question! First, you will need… a box. | 这问题真好 首先 你需要 盒子 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry! My body’s just naturally awesome at throwing stuff! | 很抱歉 我的身体比较擅长扔东西 |
[19:43] | – Monkey, look out! – Wha… ? | -猴哥 小心 -啊 |
[19:49] | – What? – Show’s over. | -什么 -表演结束了 |
[19:54] | Finally! I wondered what happened to my last acu-puppet. | 你终于来了 我就说少了一个玩偶呢 |
[19:57] | Careful, Tigress! His thing does… things! | 小心点 虎妞 他那东西…很危险 |
[20:03] | I’ll be honest, I’ve been iffy on the science this whole time. | 其实 我对科学这块一直很不清楚 |
[20:06] | I’ll bite. What’s in the box? | 无所谓 盒子里是什么 |
[20:13] | Hello, that’s Master Yao’s box. | 那是姚大师的盒子 |
[20:15] | He’s totally gonna come out and kung fu you so hard you’ll… | 他一会就会出来 用功夫揍扁你… |
[20:24] | Okay, truth bomb? I was not expecting that. | 出其不意吗 我还真没想到 |
[20:31] | Yes, hide in cowardice! | 你们就懦弱地躲着吧 |
[20:33] | For all will learn to fear and respect Taotie and his mighty… | 所有人都会崇拜饕餮和他的武器… |
[20:43] | What are you… ? | 你在干… |
[21:18] | Stop that! | 别撞了 |
[21:35] | What? | 什么 |
[21:48] | Stop that! I acupressure command you! | 住手 我命令你 |
[22:05] | My sphere of unerringly accurate acupressure! | 我那无比精准的穴位打击器 |
[22:08] | It’s ruined! Completely ruined! | 毁了 完全毁了 |
[22:14] | Except the one that wrecks your bladder control. | 除了那个破坏膀胱功能的那个 |
[22:17] | And there it goes again. | 完了 又开始了 |
[22:24] | Well done, Tigress! | 做得好 虎妞 |
[22:26] | That was the most awesome… | 你这招也太赞了 |
[22:28] | what was that, box-fu? Kung-tainer? | 那是什么招数 盒子功 盒扫天下吗 |
[22:35] | Anyway, whatever, you can come out of your box now. | 不管怎样 你现在可以出来了 |
[22:37] | Yeah. I know I can. | 我知道 |
[22:40] | Abject humiliation! Ha! I love it! | 被羞辱地无比凄惨 我喜欢 |
[22:44] | Great! Then can you tell me how to stop this? | 很好 那你能告诉我怎样憋尿吗 |
[22:46] | Certainly I can! You must… Oh, alas, it is sundown. | 当然可以 你只要…呀 太阳落山了 |
[22:51] | Our Wonder and wisdom exchange is over. Bye-bye! | “体验换答案”活动结束了 各位再见 |
[22:55] | Do you need a best friend and can it be me? | 你需要好朋友吗 我能当吗 |
[22:59] | Hey, never hurts to ask. | 问问又不会少块肉 |