时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫: 盖世传奇》 |
[00:12] | Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda | 请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事 |
[00:18] | Raised in a noodle shop | 他在面馆长大 |
[00:19] | Never seeking glory or fame | 从未想当大侠 |
[00:21] | He climbed the mountaintop | 一朝登得凌绝顶 |
[00:23] | And earned the Dragon Warrior name | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:26] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:31] | Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom | 师父慧眼识英杰 |
[00:34] | And master the skills of bodacious and awesome | 艺高胆大震奸邪 |
[00:38] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:42] | He lives and he trains and he fights | 他终日苦练 |
[00:44] | With the Furious Five | 和盖世五侠并肩作战 |
[00:46] | Protect the valley, something, something | 保护着 保护着山谷生灵 |
[00:48] | Something, something alive | 免遭涂炭 |
[00:51] | Kung Fu Panda | 功夫熊猫 |
[00:54] | Legends of awesomeness | 盖世传奇 |
[00:56] | Sweet! | 漂亮 |
[01:11] | Help! Hey, that’s my stuff! | 来人啊 有人抢东西 |
[01:13] | He’s getting away! | 他要跑啦 |
[01:16] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[01:18] | Nice day for some butt kick-age, no? | 挨揍的好日子 不是吗 |
[01:30] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[01:35] | It’s like somebody’s throwing a delicious nose party. | 就像有人专门为鼻子开了场美味派对 |
[01:38] | It’s coming from over there. | 香味是从那边传来的 |
[01:40] | Dad’s noodle shop. Let’s go. | 老爸的面馆 我们走 |
[01:44] | That was odd. | 这真奇怪 |
[01:48] | Three lunch specials, nice and hot. | 三份午餐特供 美味又新鲜 |
[01:54] | Delicious. | 超好吃 |
[01:55] | This is the best soup I ever had. | 这是我喝过最好喝的汤 |
[01:59] | Dad, this new soup is amazing. | 老爸 这个新汤超赞啊 |
[02:01] | What are you doing differently? | 你怎么做的 |
[02:02] | I forgot to clean out my soup pot, | 我忘记清理汤锅了 |
[02:04] | so all the old flavors are bubbling up | 所以老口感和新味道 |
[02:07] | with the new ones. | 混合在一起 |
[02:08] | Oh, boy, I’m going to save a fortune on dish soap. | 天啊 我能省下一大笔洗盘子的肥皂钱 |
[02:12] | Dad, that’s kind of gross– | 老爸 这太恶心了吧 |
[02:14] | but delicious. | 但超美味 |
[02:15] | This soup is yum-sational, right, guys? | 这汤真是超赞超美味 对吧 伙计们 |
[02:21] | Po, what are you doing, | 阿宝 你在干嘛 |
[02:23] | eating with robbers? | 和劫匪一起吃东西吗 |
[02:37] | Bad. | 这样不好 |
[02:39] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[02:42] | You guys are going down. | 你们俩要小心点 |
[02:43] | Back off. | 走开 |
[02:44] | No one messes with my paying customers. | 不准欺负给我付钱的顾客 |
[02:47] | You are my paying customers, right? | 你是要付钱的 对吧 |
[02:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:51] | Not with stolen goods, you’re not. | 别想用偷来的金子付钱 没门 |
[02:53] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:54] | I’d pay anything to eat this amazing soup, | 只要让我继续喝汤 花多少钱我都愿意 |
[02:56] | especially with what we’ve been eating lately. | 特别是在吃了那么久不是人吃的东西后 |
[02:58] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[03:00] | I promise we’ll never steal again | 我发誓再也不偷东西了 |
[03:02] | if you just don’t take our soup away. | 拜托你别把汤端走 |
[03:05] | Please. | 拜托拜托 |
[03:07] | Guys, I just had a brilliant idea. | 兄弟们 我想到了一个好主意 |
[03:12] | If these guys are willing to go straight | 如果这两个家伙愿意为了我老爸 |
[03:14] | for my dad’s irresistible soup, | 无与伦比的汤不做坏事 |
[03:16] | what if we got other crooks to do the same? | 有没有可能其他恶棍也愿意这么做呢 |
[03:18] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[03:22] | You thugs really promise you won’t steal anymore? | 你们两个坏家伙真的保证不偷东西了吗 |
[03:26] | We promise. | 我们保证 |
[03:28] | Pinky swear? | 拉勾勾 |
[03:29] | Pinky swear. | 拉勾勾 |
[03:30] | Double pinky swear? | 两只手都拉勾勾 |
[03:32] | Okay, we get the idea. | 好了 我们懂你的意思 |
[03:33] | Now get lost. | 现在赶快闪开 |
[03:34] | I’m trying to run a business. | 我还有生意要做 |
[03:36] | Who’s up for seconds? | 谁还要再来碗汤 |
[03:37] | They’re stealing everything! | 光天化日有人偷东西啦 |
[03:39] | Dad, gonna need to borrow some of your soup. | 老爸 需要借碗汤使使 |
[03:42] | That’s coming out of your inheritance. | 我会从你遗产里扣掉的 |
[03:45] | Come back here, thieves! | 快回来 你们这些小偷 |
[03:46] | Come back! Stop them! | 回来 拦住他们 |
[03:54] | If you swear you won’t steal anymore, | 如果你们发誓不再偷东西 |
[03:56] | I do have lunch coupons for Ping’s. | 我有平家面馆的午餐券给你们 |
[03:59] | Deal! | 成交 |
[04:04] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[04:20] | Po, is it true? | 阿宝 这是真的吗 |
[04:25] | That is still a lot of steps. | 台阶还是那么多啊 |
[04:27] | You’ve been letting criminals go free | 你直接放走了罪犯 |
[04:29] | because– am I getting this right?– | 就因为 不知道我理解得对不对 |
[04:31] | because they wanted to eat your father’s soup? | 就因为他们愿意喝你父亲做的汤 |
[04:33] | Well, they also promised not to do any more crimes. | 但他们同时还保证不再做坏事 |
[04:36] | And you believed them? | 然后你就相信了 |
[04:37] | It’s really good soup. | 因为汤真的很好喝 |
[04:38] | Panda, have you lost your mind? | 熊猫 你失去理智了吗 |
[04:41] | Um, no. | 没有啊 |
[04:43] | Master Shifu, it’s working. | 师父 这真的管用 |
[04:45] | I seriously doubt that. | 我表示严重怀疑 |
[04:47] | – Po’s right. – Exactly. | -阿宝是对的 -没错 |
[04:48] | Of all the idiotic– what did you say? | 他做的那么多蠢事里 你说什么 |
[04:50] | We just came from Constable Hu’s office. | 我们刚从胡警官的办公室回来 |
[04:52] | Crime in the valley is down. | 谷里的犯罪率下降了 |
[04:55] | Way down. | 大幅下降 |
[04:55] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[04:57] | In your face– | 看你嚣张 |
[05:00] | Uh, most revered and noble master. | 最尊敬的大师 |
[05:03] | But yes! | 但还是棒透了 |
[05:05] | Panda, this won’t end well. | 熊猫 事情不会一直一帆风顺的 |
[05:06] | And when it doesn’t, | 如果出了问题 |
[05:07] | I’m going to hold you personally responsible. | 你要一个人负全责 |
[05:10] | You’re welcome. | 随你便 |
[05:12] | Soup, huh? What’s next? | 汤吗 还能更荒唐点吗 |
[05:14] | Fighting arson with bean buns? | 用豆包打击纵火犯吗 |
[05:17] | Mock all you want… Mock-stress, | 尽管嘲笑去吧 嘲笑鬼 |
[05:20] | but crime is down and people are being fed. | 但犯罪率确实下降了 大家还都能吃饱 |
[05:23] | Personally, I don’t see the downside. | 我个人是没觉得有什么问题 |
[05:34] | Hey, guys. What’s up? | 伙计们 最近怎么样 |
[05:37] | Anyone seen my dad? | 有人看到我老爸了吗 |
[05:41] | Thanks, that’s very helpful. | 谢谢 真是非常有帮助 |
[05:44] | Probably in the kitchen. | 他可能在厨房里 |
[05:45] | Don’t mind me. Coming through. | 别介意我 借过一下 |
[05:47] | Whoa, where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你要去哪儿 |
[05:50] | Uh, to the kitchen. | 去厨房 |
[05:52] | This is the line. | 大家都在这排队 |
[05:53] | Yeah, you want Ping’s special soup, huh? | 你想喝平家特制的汤 是吗 |
[05:55] | You go to the back. | 那就去后面排队 |
[05:56] | Okay, okay. Take it easy. | 好的 好的 放轻松 |
[05:58] | I didn’t know. | 我没注意到 |
[05:59] | Dirty line cutter. | 卑鄙的插队鬼 |
[06:00] | No one gets away with cutsies on our turf. | 你敢在我们的地盘插队就别想跑 |
[06:04] | What are you going to do about it? | 那你们能拿我怎么着 |
[06:08] | Uh, interesting answer. | 你们真幽默 |
[06:49] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[06:51] | Dad, get back. There’s too many of them. | 老爸 快回去 他们人太多了 |
[06:53] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[06:55] | There’s plenty of soup for everyone. | 一人一碗汤 大家都有份 |
[06:57] | He started it, Mr. Ping. | 他先挑事儿的 平先生 |
[06:59] | Yeah, he cut in line. | 没错 他想插队 |
[07:01] | Sit down. | 都坐下 |
[07:03] | Now everyone treats my son with proper respect, | 现在所有人都对我儿子尊重点 |
[07:06] | or no soup for you. | 不然就别想喝汤 |
[07:08] | You follow? | 懂了吗 |
[07:09] | OK. | 懂了 |
[07:10] | I need a clean spoon. | 我要一把干净的勺子 |
[07:14] | All clean now. | 现在干净了 |
[07:16] | Uh, dad, where did all these guys come from? | 老爸 这些人都是哪来的 |
[07:19] | The thugs you sent over | 你送过来的恶棍们 |
[07:21] | told some other thugs about my soup, | 告诉了其他恶棍我做的汤 |
[07:22] | and they told other thugs, | 其他恶棍又告诉了别的恶棍 |
[07:23] | and so on and so on. | 然后继续一个传一个 |
[07:24] | But there’s a lot of them, | 但人也太多了吧 |
[07:25] | and they seem a tad on the unsavory side. | 而且他们看起来都不太好惹 |
[07:30] | Oh, stop. | 别瞎说 |
[07:31] | They do whatever I tell them. | 我说什么他们就做什么 |
[07:33] | – Hey, that’s my soup bowl. – Liar. | -那是我的碗 -骗子 |
[07:35] | No nose, lipless, knock it off. | 不许闹了 |
[07:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[07:40] | Oh, they’re fine. | 他们都很乖 |
[07:41] | I even let them watch my shop | 当我有事出去的时候 |
[07:42] | when I’m out. | 我甚至让他们帮我看店 |
[07:44] | Now behave yourselves, boys. | 现在都规矩点 孩子们 |
[07:46] | My son and I have to make a few social calls. | 我和我儿子要去做些礼节性的拜访 |
[07:49] | We are deeply honored by your trust. | 对于您的信任 我们深感荣幸 |
[07:57] | So who are your friends? | 不介绍一下你的朋友们吗 |
[08:00] | Oh, Crazy Eye and the Claw? | 你说疯眼汉和爪男吗 |
[08:02] | They’re two of my best customers. | 他们俩是我最好的顾客 |
[08:05] | So protective. | 太担心我的安全了 |
[08:06] | They follow me around everywhere I go. | 我去哪儿他们都跟着 |
[08:14] | Ooh, thank you so much | 太感谢您 |
[08:16] | for settling that problem with my landlord. | 帮我解决了房东的问题 |
[08:18] | It was my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[08:22] | What happened with the landlord? | 房东出了什么问题 |
[08:29] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s on the house. | 不 不 不 我请客 |
[08:31] | These, too. | 还有这些 |
[08:33] | Thank you, apple cart duck. | 谢谢 卖苹果的鸭小伙 |
[08:35] | I shall remember this kindness. | 我会记住你的慷慨大方 |
[08:41] | You think apples grow on trees? | 你以为苹果从天上掉下来的吗 |
[08:43] | Move along. | 快走开 |
[08:45] | – Good morning, Mr. Ping. – Same to you. | -早上好 平先生 -你也是 |
[08:48] | A thousand blessings, Mr. Ping. | 万福金安 平先生 |
[08:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:54] | Goosefather. | 鹅教父 |
[08:57] | Uh, dad? | 老爸 |
[08:58] | Have you noticed people are treating you differently? | 你不觉得大家对你很不一样吗 |
[09:01] | Nah. | 没啊 |
[09:01] | But you’re getting more respect than me, | 但你居然比我更受尊敬 |
[09:03] | and I’m the Dragon Warrior. | 我才是神龙大侠 |
[09:05] | Well, I do have the most popular | 好吧 我确实开了家镇上 |
[09:07] | noodle shop in town. | 最受欢迎的面店 |
[09:09] | Here’s the flour you ordered, Mr. Ping. | 这是您定的面粉 平先生 |
[09:11] | That’ll be 12 yuan. | 总共十二块钱 |
[09:13] | Oh, so much? | 这么贵吗 |
[09:14] | I’ve always thought it cost half that. | 我一直以为只要六块的 |
[09:17] | Half? But, uh– | 六块 但是 |
[09:22] | Of course. You’re right. | 当然 您是对的 |
[09:23] | I tell you what, | 这么着吧 |
[09:24] | I’ll lower it by five–uh, ten. | 便宜五块 不 十块钱 |
[09:26] | Ten yuan. | 便宜十块钱 |
[09:29] | Oh, why, thank you. | 是嘛 那就多谢了 |
[09:31] | Everyone’s so courteous today. | 大家今天都太客气了 |
[09:34] | Back to the shop, boys. | 回店里了 孩子们 |
[09:38] | Dad, I’m not sure about the influence | 老爸 我觉得这些恶棍们 |
[09:39] | these thugs are having on you. | 好像影响到了你 |
[09:41] | What? Oh, don’t be silly, son. | 什么 别犯傻了 儿子 |
[09:44] | You make it sound like they’re turning my shop | 你说得好像他们把我的面店 |
[09:46] | into some kind of criminal hangout. | 变成了什么犯罪分子聚集地一样 |
[09:49] | What’s the password? | 暗号是什么 |
[09:53] | I’m just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[09:55] | You’re with the boss, so you’re with us. | 你是老大的人 就是我们的人 |
[09:57] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[10:02] | Dad, I think you have a problem here. | 老爸 我觉得你这里有问题 |
[10:06] | Po, please. | 阿宝 拜托你了 |
[10:07] | We’re trying to find room for the vegetable crates | 我们只是在找地方放这些孩子们 |
[10:09] | the boys brought in. | 搬进来的蔬菜箱 |
[10:11] | Hey, boss, where do you want this crate of… | 老大 这个放哪儿 这箱 |
[10:14] | bok choy? | 白菜 |
[10:16] | What does he mean, “Bok choy”? | 他说的”白菜”是什么意思 |
[10:18] | Oh, dear. That spoils so easily. | 天啊 这东西太容易坏了 |
[10:21] | Put it in the root cellar. | 把它放在地窖里吧 |
[10:22] | You got it, boss. | 没问题 老大 |
[10:26] | Bok choy, dad? Don’t you see? | 白菜 老爸 你还不明白吗 |
[10:29] | They’re using you as a– | 他们在利用你 |
[10:32] | cover for their criminal activity. | 给他们的犯罪活动作掩护 |
[10:34] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. | 别搞笑了 |
[10:36] | There’s nothing criminal about bok choy. | 白菜和犯罪有什么关系 |
[10:39] | Except the way the mongolian place | 除了蒙古人在大街上放白菜的行为之外 |
[10:40] | prepares it down the street. | 那真是犯罪 |
[10:48] | Oh, son, before I forget, | 对了 儿子 差点忘了 |
[10:50] | can you drop this off at the bank for me? | 你能帮我把这东西放到银行吗 |
[10:53] | Where’d this come from? | 这东西从哪儿来的 |
[10:54] | It looks really valuable. | 看着很值钱 |
[10:55] | Oh, the boys have been a little short on cash, | 有些孩子们手头上现金不多 |
[10:58] | so they’ve been paying me with odds and ends. | 所以他们时不时用东西来抵钱 |
[11:01] | – Dad! – Go, go, I’m busy. | -老爸 -走吧 走吧 我忙得很 |
[11:03] | Nice work, fellas. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[11:05] | Extra soup for everyone. | 每人多加碗汤 |
[11:06] | Many thanks, Mr. Ping. | 非常感谢您 平先生 |
[11:08] | You’re the best crime boss ever. | 您是最好的黑帮老大 没有之一 |
[11:12] | Relax, Po. | 放轻松 阿宝 |
[11:13] | He said “Crime boss” ironical-like. | 他说的”黑帮老大”只是玩笑 |
[11:17] | Goosefather. | 鹅教父 |
[11:34] | Master Shifu, I may have a tiny little problem. | 师父 我可能遇到了一个小小的问题 |
[11:37] | You certainly do. Crane? | 你确实是 灵鹤 |
[11:39] | According to Constable Hu’s latest report, | 据胡警官最新报告显示 |
[11:41] | crime in the valley has actually tripled | 自从你开始喂恶棍们喝汤后 |
[11:44] | since you started feeding the local thugs. | 谷中的犯罪率已经增加了三倍 |
[11:46] | – Tripled? – Tripled. | -三倍 -三倍 |
[11:47] | – Tripled? – Tripled. | -三倍 -三倍 |
[11:49] | – Tripled? – Tripled. | -三倍 -三倍 |
[11:50] | Apparently, once your thugs ran out of money for soup, | 很显然 他们一旦没钱付账喝汤 |
[11:53] | they stole. | 他们就去偷 |
[11:54] | Your plan has failed. | 你的计划失败了 |
[11:55] | Someone even broke into the Hall of Heroes | 甚至有人闯入群英堂 |
[11:58] | and stole the priceless Dugong dagger. | 偷走了珍贵的督工匕首 |
[12:01] | Po, are you hiding something? | 阿宝 你在藏什么 |
[12:11] | Ah, it’s not my dad’s fault. | 这不是我老爸的错 |
[12:12] | You’re right, it’s not. | 你说的对 不是他的错 |
[12:15] | It’s your fault! | 这是你的错 |
[12:16] | Because of you, your own father | 因为你 你的父亲 |
[12:17] | has been trading in stolen goods. | 在用赃物做交易 |
[12:19] | What– what are you going to do? | 什么 你们打算做什么 |
[12:21] | We’re going to raid the noodle shop, | 我们打算突袭面店 |
[12:22] | take down the thugs, | 一举拿下所有恶棍 |
[12:24] | and– I’m sorry, Po– | 然后 我很抱歉 阿宝 |
[12:26] | arrest your father. | 逮捕你父亲 |
[12:27] | Dad? | 我老爸吗 |
[12:32] | Wait, wait, Shifu. | 等等 师父 |
[12:33] | Uh, you’re right. | 您说的对 |
[12:34] | And you gotta do what you gotta do. | 你们必须做对的事情 |
[12:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:37] | But they’re– they’re not at the noodle shop. | 但他们 他们现在不在面店 |
[12:42] | Then where are they? | 那他们在哪里 |
[12:45] | They’re at the old mill. | 他们在老磨坊里 |
[12:46] | I happen to know that there’s a shipment | 我不小心听到有一批 |
[12:48] | of stolen “Bok choy” coming in. | 被盗的”白菜”要运到那去 |
[12:52] | Honest, I swear. | 这是真的 我发誓 |
[12:55] | Right. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走 |
[12:58] | Good thing I didn’t pinky swear. | 幸亏不用我拉勾勾 |
[13:04] | Dad, we gotta get everyone out of here now. | 老爸 我们现在必须让所有人离开这里 |
[13:06] | Before the lunch rush? | 在午餐高峰来之前吗 |
[13:08] | You’re mad. Mad, I say. | 你疯了吧 我说真的 |
[13:10] | No, dad. They have to go. | 不 老爸 他们必须得走 |
[13:11] | This all has to stop | 不能再这样继续下去了 |
[13:13] | before you get in real trouble. | 在你惹上大麻烦之前 |
[13:14] | These thugs have been playing you. | 这些恶棍一直在玩弄你 |
[13:16] | What? Is this true? | 什么 这是真的吗 |
[13:21] | Can we take the soup to go? | 汤能打包带走吗 |
[13:27] | He’s here. He’s found us. | 他来了 他找到我们了 |
[13:29] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[13:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:33] | Who’s found you? | 谁找到你们了 |
[13:35] | Our old boss. | 我们的前任老大 |
[13:36] | We dumped him to come work for your dad and his soup. | 我们甩了他 来给你老爸和他的汤打工 |
[13:39] | But he tracked us down, | 但他一路追踪过来 |
[13:40] | and now he’s very angry. | 现在他一定很生气 |
[13:43] | Your old boss? Who? | 你们的前任老大 谁 |
[14:15] | Tong Fo. | 同福 |
[14:32] | Party’s over, fellas. | 狂欢结束了 伙计们 |
[14:34] | There’s only room for one crime boss | 在这座山谷里 黑帮老大只能有 |
[14:36] | in this valley. | 一个 |
[14:38] | And I’ll give you a hint– | 我会给你们点小提示 |
[14:41] | It’s me. | 那就是我 |
[14:42] | You got a lot of nerve coming here, Tong Fo. | 你真有胆敢来这里 同福 |
[14:45] | Dragon Warrior. | 神龙大侠 |
[14:48] | I heard you’d been recruited by this new crime boss. | 我听说你被这个新任黑帮老大招募了 |
[14:51] | Impressive. | 真了不起 |
[14:52] | But I got no beef with you. | 但我跟你没什么冲突 |
[14:55] | Which one of you is Ping? | 你们谁是平 |
[15:04] | I am. | 我是 |
[15:05] | Are you going to order something, | 你到底要不要点菜 |
[15:07] | or just stand there? | 还是傻站在那儿 |
[15:20] | I like your spunk, | 我喜欢你的精神 |
[15:21] | your moxie, your chutzpah. | 你的勇气还有你的胆量 |
[15:23] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康[德语] |
[15:25] | I’m not afraid of you, Mr. Fo. | 我不怕你 福先生 |
[15:28] | My boys will protect me. | 我的孩子们会保护我的 |
[15:33] | Is that right, boys? | 是吗 孩子们 |
[15:36] | Actually, uh, we are with him now. | 事实上 我们现在是他的人了 |
[15:42] | Is that right, boys? | 是吗 孩子们 |
[15:47] | Sorry, Mr. Ping. | 抱歉 平先生 |
[15:48] | It’s those eyes. | 主要是他的眼睛 |
[15:50] | They’re so– | 他的眼睛太 |
[16:04] | Sit down, Ping. | 坐下 平 |
[16:06] | No need for things to get ugly, yet. | 事情还没那么严重 暂时来说 |
[16:09] | Don’t worry, dad. I’ll stall him. | 别着急 老爸 我会拖住他的 |
[16:15] | I got this, son. | 我能应付 儿子 |
[16:23] | Okay, I’ll sit. | 好吧 我会坐下 |
[16:25] | Not scared of you. | 我一点都不怕你 |
[16:27] | ’cause I’m tough, see? Yeah. | 因为我很彪悍 明白吗 |
[16:43] | What’s your secret, Ping? | 你到底有什么秘诀 平 |
[16:45] | How’d you get the Dragon Warrior | 你怎么让神龙大侠 |
[16:46] | to work for you? | 为你干活的 |
[16:47] | And how’d you get my men to switch sides? | 还有你怎么让我的人叛变的 |
[16:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:51] | They just like my special soup, I guess. | 我猜他们就是爱喝我做的汤 |
[16:54] | Ah, yes. | 是嘛 |
[16:56] | This soup I’ve heard so much about. | 这汤我已经久闻大名了 |
[16:59] | Love to try some. | 我也很想试试 |
[17:02] | You there, two soups. | 你 去端两碗汤过来 |
[17:03] | And make it quick, lackey person. | 动作快点 跟班小弟 |
[17:14] | – The mill’s empty. – Po lied. | -磨坊里没人 -阿宝骗了我们 |
[17:16] | Unless the thugs are hiding. | 除非恶棍们都躲了起来 |
[17:30] | Two soups, boss. Don’t hit me. | 两碗汤 老大 别打我 |
[17:41] | Nice body. | 卖相不错 |
[17:42] | Lovely bouquet. | 闻着挺香 |
[17:50] | You. You. | 你 你 |
[17:52] | What? Too hot? | 怎么了 太烫了吗 |
[17:54] | Not enough salt? | 还是没加够盐 |
[17:58] | Come here, you. | 过来 你这家伙 |
[18:01] | This is the most amazing soup I ever tasted. | 这是我喝过最神奇的汤 |
[18:05] | No wonder my boys joined you. | 难怪我的手下都投奔了你 |
[18:07] | Who could blame them? | 谁能责怪他们呢 |
[18:09] | Ping, let’s you and me make a deal. | 平 让我们做个交易吧 |
[18:14] | I’ve always ruled my criminal empire through fear. | 我一直都用恐惧来统治我的犯罪帝国 |
[18:17] | But now I see that it can be ruled | 但现在我发现用这神奇的汤 |
[18:19] | through this spectacular soup. | 就能统治我的帝国 |
[18:22] | With my cunning and your cooking, | 我的头脑加你的厨艺 |
[18:24] | we can gather an army that will sweep across China. | 我们能招募到一支大军 横扫整个中国 |
[18:28] | We’ll rule with an iron boot | 凭着我的铁靴和你的不锈钢长柄勺 |
[18:30] | and a stainless steel ladle. | 我们将一统江湖 |
[18:33] | The perfect marriage of crime, evil, and soup. | 犯罪 邪恶和汤的完美结合 |
[18:41] | Would I retain full distribution rights? | 我能保留独家经销权吗 |
[18:44] | We split everything 50-50. | 我们可以五五分账 |
[18:46] | – 90-10. – 60-40. | -我90你10 -我60你40 |
[18:47] | – 80-20. – 62-38. | -我80你20 -我62 你38 |
[18:49] | – 90-10. – 65-35. | -我90你10 -我65 你35 |
[18:51] | – 40-80. – 50-90. | -我40你80 -我50你90 |
[18:52] | 60-73. | 我60 你73 |
[18:53] | 120-82. | 我120 你82 |
[18:55] | – 50-50. – Done. | -五五分账 -成交 |
[18:56] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[18:58] | Relax. You told me to stall. | 放轻松 你不是告诉我要拖延嘛 |
[19:00] | Problem, Dragon Warrior? | 有问题吗 神龙大侠 |
[19:02] | Oh, no. No problem, no. | 不 没什么问题 没有 |
[19:04] | He just wants to be fed. | 他只是想喝碗汤 |
[19:05] | He’s so fat and lazy. | 他又胖又懒 |
[19:07] | Not to mention slow. | 更别提行动那么迟缓 |
[19:09] | Think fast, tubby. | 脑子转快点儿 胖子 |
[19:13] | See? Too slow, you schmoe. | 看到了吧 太慢了 你个呆子 |
[19:17] | Good one, partner. | 干得好 搭档 |
[19:18] | Useless panda. | 没用的熊猫 |
[19:21] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[19:22] | “Dad”? | “老爸” |
[19:23] | You’re the Dragon Warrior’s father? | 你是神龙大侠的父亲 |
[19:30] | Uh–uh–well, I– uh, yes? | 好吧 我 好像是吧 |
[19:33] | Then that explains | 那怪不得 |
[19:35] | why you held back on that kick. | 你踢得那脚没什么力道 |
[19:37] | Come on, put a little goose behind it. | 来吧 拿出点气魄来 |
[19:42] | Ooh, you’re right. That did feel better. | 你说的对 这确实爽多了 |
[19:46] | I like your style, Ping. | 我喜欢你的风格 平 |
[19:48] | You’re going places, buddy. | 你会非常成功的 兄弟 |
[19:50] | Stick with me, and you won’t be stuck | 跟着我混 你就不用再待在 |
[19:52] | in this crummy, dingy noodle shop anymore. | 这家脏兮兮 破烂烂的面店里了 |
[19:55] | Huh? This what? | 什么 这家什么 |
[19:57] | This dump, this dive, this– | 这个垃圾场 这个破烂馆子 这个 |
[19:59] | No one talks that way about my noodle shop. | 没人能这么说我的面店 |
[20:02] | The deal’s off. | 交易失败 |
[20:07] | Too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[20:09] | I had high hopes for you, Ping, | 我对你的期望一直很高 平 |
[20:11] | and your soup. | 当然还有你的汤 |
[20:13] | End them. | 解决掉他们 |
[20:14] | So he can insult me, but not the shop? | 所以他能骂我 却不能骂这家店吗 |
[20:17] | Oh, grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[20:26] | You know, this is going to hurt you | 这将会让你很痛很痛 |
[20:29] | much more than it’s going to hurt me. | 比我刚才可痛多了 |
[20:34] | Was it going to feel something like that? | 就像这种感觉吗 |
[21:17] | Dad, run. | 老爸 快跑 |
[21:18] | – But Po– – Run! | -但阿宝 -跑 |
[21:21] | Good advice, Dragon Warrior. | 不错的建议 神龙大侠 |
[21:23] | You should have taken it when you had the chance. | 你应该抓住机会自己先跑的 |
[21:26] | Yeah, but then I couldn’t do this. | 是嘛 那我就没办法这么收拾你了 |
[21:45] | Enough! | 都住手 |
[21:48] | Drop those weapons, or the soup gets it. | 放下武器 不然汤就毁了 |
[21:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:52] | You think I’m bluffing? | 你觉得我只是在吓唬你吗 |
[21:53] | Once I off this pot, | 一旦我放手这锅汤 |
[21:55] | I’ll never be able to make my special soup again, ever. | 我就再也不可能做出这么美味的汤了 |
[21:57] | But dad– | 但老爸 |
[21:58] | It has to be done, son, | 有些事不得不做 儿子 |
[22:00] | no matter the huge loss of potential profit. | 不管要损失多么大的收益 |
[22:04] | Don’t do anything crazy, now. | 别做这么疯狂的事 |
[22:06] | Ooh, I’m crazy, all right. | 我就是很疯狂 怎么着 |
[22:08] | Crazy as a– a crazy guy. | 像疯子一样疯 |
[22:14] | And, Po, as far as you and your friends go– | 阿宝 只要你和你的朋友们能脱身 |
[22:18] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[22:19] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还在等什么 |
[22:21] | That was an A-1 diversion. | 我这是在转移他们的注意力 |
[22:30] | I’m so depressed, | 我太压抑了 |
[22:33] | yet all I want right now | 我现在只想 |
[22:35] | is another taste of that crazy delicious soup. | 喝一口那碗超级好喝的汤 |
[22:42] | It’s like heaven in soup form. | 有种天堂的感觉 |
[22:46] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[22:48] | Needs salt. | 该加点盐 |
[22:50] | Nobody criticizes the goosefather’s soup. | 没人能质疑鹅教父做的汤 |
[22:53] | It’s go time, baby. | 你该上路了 宝贝 |