时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ kung fu panda: Legends of awesomeness. | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:11] | ♪Hear the legends of the kung fu panda♪ | ♪请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事♪ |
[00:18] | ♪Raised in a noodle shop♪ | ♪他在面馆长大♪ |
[00:19] | ♪Never seeking glory or fame♪ | ♪从未想当大侠♪ |
[00:21] | ♪He climbed the mountaintop♪ | ♪一朝登得凌绝顶♪ |
[00:23] | ♪And earned the dragon warrior name♪ | 神龙之名冠天下 |
[00:26] | ♪Kung fu panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:31] | ♪Master shifu saw the warrior blossom♪ | ♪师傅慧眼识英雄♪ |
[00:34] | ♪And master the skills of bodacious and awesome♪ | ♪艺高胆大震奸邪♪ |
[00:38] | ♪Kung fu panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:42] | ♪He lives and he trains and he fights♪ | ♪他终日苦练♪ |
[00:44] | ♪With the furious five♪ | ♪和盖世五侠并肩作战♪ |
[00:46] | ♪Protect the valley, something, something♪ | ♪保护着 保护着山谷生灵♪ |
[00:48] | ♪Something, something alive♪ | ♪免遭涂炭♪ |
[00:51] | ♪Kung fu panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:54] | ♪Legends of awesomeness♪ | ♪盖世传奇♪ |
[00:56] | Sweet! | 漂亮 |
[01:33] | Which one of you losers is next? | 谁来做我的下一个手下败将 |
[01:39] | You’re new here so I’ll remind you. | 新来的 我必须提醒你 |
[01:41] | Our first rule is that we treat each other with respect. | 我们的第一原则是 要彼此相互尊重 |
[01:44] | Look, girlie, | 听着 小丫头 |
[01:46] | so far this kung fu club of yours is pathetic. | 迄今为止你们的功夫社差劲得令人发指 |
[01:50] | Now bring me someone I can crush. | 现在给我找个能让我痛扁的家伙来 |
[01:52] | How about me, loudmouth? | 那我来怎么样 大嗓门 |
[02:02] | What’s with the corny mask? | 这个老土的面罩是怎么回事 |
[02:04] | Am I supposed to be scare–oof! | 我是不是应该被吓得 |
[02:14] | Take this, old enemy. | 看招 老对头 |
[02:20] | sure. | 很好 |
[02:21] | Hit a guy when he’s not looking. | 趁人不备发动攻击 |
[02:27] | Po? | 阿宝 |
[02:29] | Sorry to disturb your training, | 抱歉打扰你的训练 |
[02:31] | But something serious has just come up. | 但事情有些不太妙 |
[02:32] | Oh, my gosh! We’re out of sticky buns? | 我的天啊 豆包吃完啦 |
[02:35] | I wish. | 但愿只是如此 |
[02:36] | You wish we were out of stick buns? | 你希望我们没有豆包啦 |
[02:39] | – What kind of monster are– – Just look at this. | -你这个恶魔 -先看看这个 |
[02:45] | “Kung fu club. | 功夫社 |
[02:46] | Martial arts for the average guy. | 属于普通人的武术 |
[02:48] | Personal combat nightly. | 个人比武 每晚举行 |
[02:50] | Tell no one.” | 务必保密 |
[02:51] | A secret kung fu fight club? | 一个秘密的功夫搏击社 |
[02:53] | This is serious. | 这简直 |
[02:55] | Seriously awesome! | 简直酷毙了 |
[02:58] | It is not awesome. | 这一点也不酷 |
[03:00] | It’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[03:02] | The unskilled could be seriously hurt. | 不会功夫的人很可能会受伤 |
[03:04] | That’s why training is only permitted | 这就是为什么训练只允许在 |
[03:05] | at sanctioned palaces, like ours. | 我们这种经过批准的场所进行 |
[03:07] | Still, check out that logo. | 话是这么说 但看看这标语 |
[03:09] | It’s all “Pow, wham, fight me!” | 上面都是”砰 嗙 来呀” |
[03:15] | Po, this is not kung fu. | 阿宝 这不是功夫 |
[03:17] | This is hooliganism. | 这是聚众闹事 |
[03:18] | I want you to find the club and shut it down. | 我要你找到这个社团并解散它 |
[03:22] | Will do, Master Shifu. | 遵命 师父 |
[03:24] | Nothing escapes my penetrating gaze. | 没有什么能逃过我敏锐的眼睛 |
[03:32] | So, who looks like they belong to | 那么 谁看起来像是 |
[03:34] | a secret underground fighting club? | 地下秘密搏击社团的成员呢 |
[03:54] | If only there was some way to tell–huh? | 要是有什么方法能够分辨出 |
[03:57] | ‘sup? – | 这是怎么了 |
[04:19] | Blood and honor. | 鲜血与荣耀 |
[04:24] | Secretive gathering at the old mill. | 旧磨坊里的秘密集会 |
[04:26] | Cool. | 酷 |
[04:30] | Password? | 口令 |
[04:36] | Smashapalooza! | 搅黄聚会 |
[04:37] | Darn. | 可恶 |
[04:52] | Sweet. | 太棒了 |
[05:13] | Reverse jackal punch. | 回身胡狼拳 |
[05:15] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[05:18] | Exploding weasel kick! Sneaky. | 爆裂鼬鼠踢 真狡猾 |
[05:22] | Shake it off. | 解决他 |
[05:27] | Yes! | 好 |
[05:27] | Bring the bodacity! | 真是好样的 |
[05:33] | Good effort. | 你做得很好 |
[05:34] | Next time, keep your left up and you’ll do fine. | 下次把左路守稳就行 |
[05:37] | So I see some new faces tonight. | 今天晚上似乎有新面孔 |
[05:39] | And we all know the third rule of kung fu club. | 而我们功夫社的第三原则是 |
[05:42] | No matter height, weight, or might, | 不论身高 体重 与力量 |
[05:44] | all members fight. | 人人皆可战斗 |
[05:46] | Sounds reasonab– | 听起来很有道 |
[05:50] | What’s your name, new guy? | 你叫什么名字 新来的 |
[05:51] | Po–ong! | 宝昂 |
[05:53] | Uh, po-ong, the wool-gatherer. | 宝昂 收羊毛的 |
[05:58] | R…Ight. | 好 吧 |
[06:00] | Mongo, you’re up. | 蒙戈 你来 |
[06:04] | Uh, maybe we should talk about this. | 或许我们该先谈谈 |
[06:05] | It’s okay, new guy. | 没关系 新来的 |
[06:07] | Just believe in yourself. | 相信你自己 |
[06:10] | But, uh, I don’t wanna hurt this poor little guy. | 但是 我不想伤害这个可怜的小家伙 |
[06:13] | It’s–it’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[06:19] | It’s the dragon warrior. | 是神龙大侠 |
[06:21] | The jig is up. | 我们完蛋了 |
[06:22] | Run! | 快跑 |
[06:24] | Attention, everyone. I’m really sorry. | 听我说 各位 我很抱歉 |
[06:27] | Your club is awesome, | 你们的社团棒极了 |
[06:28] | But on behalf of the jade palace, | 但是 我不得不代表玉殿 |
[06:31] | I’m going to have to shut you down. | 解散它 |
[06:33] | We’ll see about that. | 那咱们走着瞧吧 |
[06:38] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:39] | Okay, sweet mask, | 面具不错 |
[06:40] | but I’m not here to fight. | 可我不是来这儿打架的 |
[06:43] | It’s on! | 开打啦 |
[06:47] | Well, I guess I could fight a little bit. | 好吧 我想我活动活动筋骨也没关系 |
[07:02] | Hey, you’re not bad. | 你不赖嘛 |
[07:04] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:15] | No more Mr. Nice panda. | 好好先生要动真格了 |
[07:23] | Good fight. | 好功夫 |
[07:25] | But I still gotta shut you down, whoever you are. | 但不管你是谁 我都会打败你 |
[07:31] | Peng? | 鹏 |
[07:40] | Come on, Po. | 醒醒 阿宝 |
[07:42] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[07:47] | Yah! Furry treachery! | 茸茸反击 |
[07:52] | Whoa, hey, take it easy, Po. | 别紧张 阿宝 |
[07:54] | You’ve been out for a while. | 你刚刚昏过去了 |
[07:55] | Sorry about the kick. | 抱歉踢了你那一脚 |
[07:57] | Sometimes I get carried away. | 我有时候会收不住手 |
[07:58] | Ya think? | 是吗 |
[08:00] | Peng, you’re behind this? | 鹏 是你在背后操作吗 |
[08:02] | But I thought you quit kung fu | 但我以为你已经放弃功夫了 |
[08:04] | Because of your, you know, being related to Tai Lung | 因为你和太郎的关系 |
[08:06] | and other sundry…issues. | 以及种种问题 |
[08:10] | I did, | 我原本是打算放弃 |
[08:12] | but I realized that the problem wasn’t with me. | 但我意识到这并不是我的问题 |
[08:14] | It was the so-called champions of kung fu. | 问题出在所谓的功夫高手身上 |
[08:17] | Sure, the masters of the great palaces are heroes, | 的确 玉殿的大师们都是英雄 |
[08:21] | but they keep the secrets of kung fu to themselves. | 但他们都对功夫的秘密严加保守 |
[08:24] | But the masters can’t be everywhere. | 可问题是 大师就那么几个 |
[08:26] | And without those skills, the common folk are helpless. | 普通人不懂功夫 根本无力保护自己 |
[08:29] | Lian and I decided to do something about it. | 莲和我决定为此做些什么 |
[08:39] | The club started to grow. | 功夫社开始成长壮大 |
[08:41] | We worked hard, but it was great. | 工作很辛苦 但成果令人欣慰 |
[08:43] | And for fun, | 为了增加乐趣 |
[08:43] | whoever was the top fighter | 不论是谁 只要成为顶级斗士 |
[08:45] | got to wear the mask of triumph. | 就能带上这个胜利的面具 |
[08:47] | I had a new sense of purpose, Po. | 我的生活有了目标 阿宝 |
[08:50] | And for the first time in my life, I was happy. | 这是我人生中第一次 感到如此快乐 |
[08:56] | But now that’s over because you wanna shut us down. | 但现在都结束了 因为你想要解散我们 |
[08:59] | Save your breath, Lian. | 不用白费口舌了 莲 |
[09:00] | Po’s one of the high and mighty masters. | 阿宝现在是了不起的功夫大师 |
[09:02] | It’s his job to keep the power | 他有责任不让普通人 |
[09:04] | out of the hands of the common folk. | 染指功夫的力量 |
[09:06] | That’s not fair, Peng. | 这么说不公平 鹏 |
[09:09] | I’m honor-bound to uphold ancient tradition. | 保护这项古老传统是我的光荣使命 |
[09:11] | And that’s why… | 这也是为什么 |
[09:12] | I totally wanna join your club | 我非常愿意加入你们的社团 |
[09:14] | because it’s so awesome! | 因为这真是酷毙了 |
[09:17] | Really? | 你当真 |
[09:18] | Yes! | 当然 |
[09:19] | It’s just what this town needs. | 这正是这座小镇所需要的 |
[09:20] | Kung fu for the average guy. | 普通人也可修习的功夫 |
[09:22] | It’s genius. | 你真是天才 |
[09:24] | A real master in our club would be amazing. | 有真正的大师加入再好不过了 |
[09:26] | He could help train new members. | 他可以帮忙训练新成员 |
[09:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:29] | They’ll be all “Oh, we’re just simple villagers.” | 到时他们会说 我们只是普通的村民 |
[09:31] | Then I’ll be all “Fear the panda!” | 然后我狂舞一通 怕了吧 |
[09:33] | And they’ll be all “Pow, wham, za!” | 然后他们 啪 砰 咂 |
[09:38] | Are you sure, Po? | 你确定吗 阿宝 |
[09:39] | This is more important. | 更重要的是 |
[09:41] | I know you, Peng. | 我了解你 鹏 |
[09:42] | You have a good heart. | 你有一颗善良的心 |
[09:43] | If you believe in this club, | 如果你相信办功夫社是对的 |
[09:44] | then I do too. | 那我就支持你 |
[09:49] | – Yeah! – Yes! | 太好了 |
[09:51] | You can even wear the mask if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 可以戴上这个面具 |
[09:54] | Do you ever wash this thing? | 你洗过这玩意儿吗 |
[09:55] | Not a once. | 一次也没有 |
[09:58] | Awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[10:01] | Wait. What am I gonna tell Shifu? | 等等 我该怎么和师父说 |
[10:04] | Did you find out anything? | 你找到什么线索了吗 |
[10:15] | Good talk. | 我们聊得很愉快 |
[10:18] | Welcome back, everyone, | 各位 欢迎回到 |
[10:19] | to the new and improved kung fu club. | 改进后的全新的功夫社 |
[10:22] | You all know our newest member. | 大家都认识我们的新成员 |
[10:23] | ‘sup, guys? | 好啊 伙计们 |
[10:27] | I hope you’re ready to shake things up. | 我希望你们已经准备好接受 |
[10:29] | Jade palace style! | 玉殿的节奏 |
[10:34] | But Po, we’re just regular guys. | 但是阿宝 我们只是普通人 |
[10:36] | We could never learn to fight like you. | 我们永远不可能像你那样打斗 |
[10:39] | Not with that attitude. | 别那样想 |
[10:41] | Look. Anyone can do kung fu. | 听好了 任何人都能学会功夫 |
[10:43] | And I’ll prove it. | 而我会证明这一点 |
[10:45] | Apple cart duck? | 推苹果车的鸭子 |
[10:46] | When I’m ready, I want you to hit me as hard as you–agh! | 在我准备好后 我要你尽全力 |
[10:52] | Not quite ready, but nice job. | 有点突然 但是做得很好 |
[10:56] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[10:57] | If he can do it, so can you. | 如果他能做到 那么你们也行 |
[11:19] | ♪Kung fu fight club♪ | ♪功夫搏击社♪ |
[11:20] | ♪Pow wham zonk crunch♪ | ♪啪 砰 咚 咔♪ |
[11:21] | ♪Kung fu fight club♪ | ♪功夫搏击社♪ |
[11:23] | ♪Fatok sproing♪ | ♪啪 砰 咚 咔♪ |
[11:24] | ♪It’s a fight club♪ | ♪这是个搏击社♪ |
[11:25] | ♪With a kung fu theme♪ | ♪以武会友♪ |
[11:27] | ♪Pow wham zonk bash♪ | ♪啪 砰 咚 咔♪ |
[11:29] | ♪Kung fu fight club♪ | ♪功夫搏击社♪ |
[11:33] | ♪Kung fu fight club♪ | ♪功夫搏击社♪ |
[11:34] | Doodle doodle do do ka pow! | 嘟哆嘟哆嘟嘟 咔 砰 |
[11:38] | Po, the last few weeks have been amazing. | 阿宝 最近这几星期的成果真是惊人 |
[11:41] | Yeah, those guys are really learning | 是的 大家都学会了 |
[11:43] | how to handle themselves. | 如何保护自己 |
[11:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:46] | That’s why I think it’s time | 所以我觉得是时候 |
[11:47] | to take things to the next level. | 把计划推进到下一步了 |
[11:50] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[11:51] | We have one big night | 我们来举办一个夜间盛会 |
[11:52] | where we invite the entire valley of peace. | 邀请整个和平谷的人来参加 |
[11:55] | when the valley gets a load of how awesome you guys are, | 只要让村民们看到你们有多棒 |
[11:58] | Kung fu clubs will start springing up everywhere. | 功夫社就会很快传播开来 在各地涌现 |
[12:08] | Don’t you know this road is dangerous? | 你们不知道这条路很危险吗 |
[12:12] | Give us your money. | 把你们的钱交出来 |
[12:13] | We’ll protect it for ya. | 我们会帮忙好好保管的 |
[12:30] | Take that, losers! | 给我记着 笨蛋 |
[12:31] | I learned that move from the dragon warrior himself! | 这招是我跟神龙大侠学的 |
[12:34] | Shakabooey! | 看招 |
[12:39] | They pushed us down. | 他们把我们打倒 |
[12:41] | And they said hurtful things. | 还说了很伤人的话 |
[12:43] | And then they beat us up. | 接着又把我们痛扁一顿 |
[12:45] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[12:47] | My best thugs have been getting creamed all month | 我手下最厉害的恶棍居然在这个月里 |
[12:50] | by a bunch of schleps! | 被一群普通人接连重创 |
[12:52] | And now I know why. | 我现在终于知道原因了 |
[12:54] | The dragon warrior is their leader. | 原来神龙大侠是他们的头儿 |
[12:57] | But he won’t be…for long. | 但他没多少时间 可以得瑟了 |
[13:06] | Imagine… | 想想看 |
[13:07] | kung fu clubs everywhere. | 功夫社遍布天下 |
[13:09] | It’s amazing. | 这真是惊人 |
[13:10] | We’re really making a difference. | 我们终于有所成就 |
[13:13] | This is what we’re meant to do, Lian. | 这正是我们想做的 莲 |
[13:16] | This is where we belong. | 这就是我们的归宿 |
[13:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:18] | We’ve got our whole lives ahead of us. | 未来已经展现在我们眼前 |
[13:20] | That may be a shorter time frame than you had hoped. | 只不过可能比你们想象的要短得多 |
[13:44] | Kung fu fight club | 功夫搏击社 |
[13:46] | Big night tonight. | 今晚将不同凡响 |
[13:47] | Everyone’s gonna be there. | 每个人都会到场 |
[13:51] | Everyone? | 每个人 |
[13:54] | Uh, Master Shifu. | 师父 |
[13:56] | I just saw Master Yao in the forest. | 我刚刚在树林里看到姚大师了 |
[13:59] | He wants to see you right away. | 他现在就要见你 |
[14:00] | Master ya–ow! | 姚大 好疼 |
[14:02] | Master yao? | 姚大师 |
[14:04] | What was he wearing? | 他穿着什么衣服 |
[14:05] | I mean, what was he doing in the forest? | 我的意思是 他在林子里做什么 |
[14:07] | You know, mystical foresty stuff. | 林中密事之类的 |
[14:11] | He said you should come right away | 他说你得马上过去一趟 |
[14:12] | and go nowhere near the village tonight. | 而且今晚一定不要去村子附近 |
[14:14] | Weird, huh? | 很奇怪 是吧 |
[14:16] | – But– – love to come, | -但是 -我也很想去 |
[14:17] | But he said you should go alone. | 不过他说你得一个人去 |
[14:18] | Anyway, gotta run. | 就这样 我走啦 |
[14:19] | Another good talk. | 我们聊得很愉快 |
[14:24] | So, Peng, old buddy, | 所以 鹏 老伙计 |
[14:26] | You and the panda have been giving folks the idea | 你和那熊猫让村民们觉得 |
[14:29] | that they can stand up to my thugs. | 他们有能力和我的手下作对 |
[14:31] | That’s the point. | 正是如此 |
[14:33] | It was. | 到此为止了 |
[14:34] | ’cause tonight, you’re gonna help me | 因为今晚 你会帮我 |
[14:36] | eliminate the dragon warrior for good. | 永远铲除神龙大侠 |
[14:38] | With this. | 就用这个 |
[14:40] | One prick with this poison little beauty | 只要用这根上了毒药的针一扎 |
[14:43] | and your chubby pal is history. | 你圆滚滚的小伙伴就完蛋了 |
[14:45] | You’re crazy. Why would I do that? | 你真是疯了 我为什么要这么做 |
[14:47] | ’cause otherwise your girlfriend meets an untimely, | 因为你不这么做的话 你的女友就会 |
[14:51] | not to mention untidy end. | 死的很难看 |
[14:54] | Leave her alone! | 不要伤害她 |
[14:55] | Sorry, chum. | 抱歉 朋友 |
[14:57] | Cunning beats kung fu every time. | 诡计总比功夫更胜一筹 |
[15:00] | I-I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[15:02] | Po’s my friend. | 阿宝是我的朋友 |
[15:04] | Yeah, I know it’s a tough choice, | 我知道这是一个艰难的抉择 |
[15:06] | But you’re Tai Lung’s bad boy nephew. | 但你是太郎的侄子 |
[15:09] | We both know you got it in you. | 你我都知道你本性邪恶 |
[15:10] | Embrace your dark side, kid. | 接受你阴暗的一面吧 孩子 |
[15:13] | It’s your fate. | 这是你的命运 |
[15:15] | You were meant to be a villain. | 你注定是个恶人 |
[15:50] | Check out this crowd. | 居然有这么多人 |
[15:52] | Hey, where’s Peng and Lian? | 鹏和莲在哪儿 |
[15:53] | Haven’t seen ’em. | 没看到他们 |
[15:54] | How could they miss this? | 他们没道理不来啊 |
[15:57] | Well, the crowd’s getting antsy. | 人群开始骚动了 |
[15:58] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[16:00] | Hello, valley of peace. | 大家好 和平谷的各位 |
[16:02] | Welcome to kung fu club! | 欢迎来到功夫社 |
[16:10] | I don’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[16:11] | How could Po disobey me for this? | 阿宝怎么会在这件事上违拗我呢 |
[16:15] | Okay, kid. | 好了 孩子 |
[16:16] | Go out there and be who you were meant to be. | 去做你该做的事 |
[16:19] | But remember, no funny stuff, | 但记住 别给我耍花样 |
[16:22] | or your girlfriend is history. | 否则你女朋友就完了 |
[16:31] | So, who’s up for first fight? | 那么 谁第一个来 |
[16:33] | I am. | 我 |
[16:36] | Peng too? | 又是鹏 |
[16:37] | Disgraceful. | 真是丢脸 |
[16:43] | Good idea, buddy. | 好主意 伙计 |
[16:44] | Start the night off with a bang. | 用重头戏来开场 |
[16:47] | So who you gonna–agh! | 那么你们谁想 |
[16:50] | Hey, what gives? | 你怎么了 |
[16:51] | I wasn’t read–ow! | 我还没准备好 |
[17:12] | Okay, that was impressive. | 好吧 身手不错 |
[17:14] | Peng, take it down a notch! | 鹏 下手轻点 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry, Po. | 我很抱歉 阿宝 |
[17:20] | Every time I try to do something good, | 每当我想做好事的时候 |
[17:22] | It all goes horribly wrong. | 事情总是变得一塌糊涂 |
[17:26] | Knock his block off. | 敲他的脑袋 |
[17:27] | It’s Tong Fo. He’s got Lian. | 是同福 他抓了莲 |
[17:29] | Tong Fo? | 同福 |
[17:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry, Po. This is my path. | 对不起 阿宝 我只能这么做 |
[17:37] | It’s the only way to save her. | 只有这样才能救她 |
[17:39] | You were wrong to believe in me. | 你不该相信我 |
[17:50] | Peng, no! | 鹏 不 |
[17:53] | I wasn’t wrong, Peng. | 我相信你 鹏 |
[17:55] | You’re a hero, and you’re my friend. | 你是英雄 更是我的朋友 |
[17:57] | And that’s never gonna change. | 这点永远都不会改变 |
[17:59] | Get on with it! | 快动手啊 |
[18:00] | We came to see a fight, not a dance. | 我们是来看架的 不是来看你们跳舞的 |
[18:04] | Finish him already. | 马上结果他 |
[18:05] | Peng, you know what you’ve gotta do. | 鹏 你知道你该怎么做 |
[18:08] | Yes, I do. | 我明白 |
[18:21] | At long last, I have finally defeated the dragon warrior. | 我终于打败了神龙大侠 |
[18:26] | Now that it’s all over, all I can say is… | 既然都已经结束了 我想说的只有 |
[18:33] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[18:37] | It’s a double cross! Get up! | 他们是串通好的 快上 |
[18:56] | No! | 别过来 |
[18:58] | Release Lian now! | 快把莲放了 |
[19:00] | Tong fo. | 同福 |
[19:01] | We had a deal, chum. | 我们有过约定 朋友 |
[19:03] | Your girlfriend is toast. | 给你的女朋友收尸吧 |
[19:06] | No! | 不 |
[19:07] | Got any last words? | 还有什么想说的吗 |
[19:09] | I do. | 我有 |
[19:12] | Free fight! Fight…Fight. | 乱斗开始 |
[19:22] | Shakabooey! | 看招 |
[20:12] | Thank you, Mrs. Yoon. | 谢谢你 殷太太 |
[20:26] | Going somewhere? | 去哪儿呢 |
[20:31] | I’ve had enough fighting for one night. | 我今天晚上已经打够了 |
[20:34] | Not quite. | 还没完呢 |
[20:36] | There’s still the matter of you threatening my girlfriend. | 你威胁我女朋友的账还没算呢 |
[20:46] | Looks like our boys have things under control. | 看样子小伙们已经把局面稳住了 |
[20:49] | – Po. – Yeah? | -阿宝 -什么 |
[21:01] | Master shifu? | 师父 |
[21:03] | Panda, you expressly disobeyed your master’s wishes. | 熊猫 很明显你违抗了师父的意思 |
[21:07] | All for this…Kung fu club. | 都是为了这个 功夫社 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:12] | I did. | 没错 |
[21:14] | Great job! | 干得好 |
[21:16] | You were right, Peng. | 你是对的 鹏 |
[21:17] | Kung fu should be for everyone. | 功夫应该是每个人的 |
[21:19] | And thus, I’m going to formally propose | 因此 我正式提出 |
[21:21] | that the ban on amateur kung fu be lifted. | 对业余爱好者的禁武令从此解除 |
[21:25] | That–that would be amazing! | 这 这真是太棒了 |
[21:31] | Well, we’ll talk about it later. | 好吧 这个我们稍后再谈 |
[21:32] | First I have to… | 首先 我得 |
[21:39] | Um, I know I keep asking, | 我知道我有点啰嗦 |
[21:40] | But, uh, there’s room at the jade palace if you ever– | 但是 玉殿里还有位置 如果你 |
[21:43] | Sorry, Po. We have other plans. | 抱歉 阿宝 我们另有打算 |
[21:46] | We’re gonna take your advice and travel all over China | 我们打算采取你的建议 周游中国 |
[21:49] | Setting up more kung fu clubs. | 建立更多的功夫社 |
[21:51] | Sweet! | 太棒了 |
[21:52] | Still, gonna miss you guys. | 我会想念你们的 |
[21:55] | You never gave up on me, Po. | 你从来没有放弃过我 阿宝 |
[21:56] | You always believed in me. | 你一如既往地相信我 |
[21:58] | Even when no one else did. | 即便所有人都已经放弃 |
[22:00] | Including me. | 包括我自己 |
[22:01] | Be happy, friend. | 愿你开心 朋友 |