时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now, | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ kung fu panda: Legends of awesomeness. | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:11] | ♪Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事♪ |
[00:18] | ♪Raised in a noodle shop♪ | ♪他在面馆长大♪ |
[00:20] | ♪Never seeking glory or fame♪ | ♪从未想当大侠♪ |
[00:21] | ♪He climbed a mountaintop♪ | ♪一朝登得凌绝顶♪ |
[00:23] | ♪And earned the Dragon Warrior name♪ | ♪神龙之名冠天下♪ |
[00:26] | ♪Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:31] | ♪Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom♪ | ♪师父慧眼识英杰♪ |
[00:34] | ♪And master the skills of bodacious and awesome♪ | ♪艺高胆大震奸邪♪ |
[00:37] | ♪Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:42] | ♪He lives, and he trains and he fights♪ | ♪他终日苦练♪ |
[00:44] | ♪with the Furious Five♪ | ♪和盖世五侠并肩作战♪ |
[00:46] | ♪Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’♪ | ♪保护着 保护着山谷生灵♪ |
[00:48] | ♪Somethin’, somethin’ alive♪ | ♪免遭涂炭♪ |
[00:51] | ♪Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:54] | ♪Legends of awesomeness♪ | ♪盖世传奇♪ |
[00:56] | Sweet! | 漂亮 |
[01:27] | Five grains of rice? | 就五粒米吗 |
[01:29] | Five? | 五粒 |
[01:30] | That’s worse than none. | 还不如没有呢 |
[01:31] | As long as the village goes hungry, | 只要村民们还在挨饿 |
[01:33] | we will go hungry as well. | 我们就要跟着一起挨饿 |
[01:35] | Yeah, but when I agreed to that, | 没错 但我以为你们说的挨饿 |
[01:36] | I thought it meant “Hungry” Not “Hungry!” | 是”哎呀好饿” 不是”我要饿死了” |
[01:40] | Sorry, Po, but until we catch the food bandits | 抱歉 阿宝 除非抓到偷食物的贼 |
[01:42] | and end this famine, | 结束这场饥荒 |
[01:43] | five grains is all the rice you– | 否则五粒米就是你全部的… |
[01:47] | You’re seeing me as a giant noodle again, | 你又把我想象成一根粗面条了 |
[01:49] | aren’t you? | 是吧 |
[01:51] | Sorry, Viper. | 抱歉 小龙 |
[01:52] | It’s just that I-I need food! | 只不过 我需要吃东西 |
[01:54] | We all do. | 我们都需要 |
[01:55] | I don’t know what you’re all complaining about. | 我不明白你们在抱怨些什么 |
[01:57] | I am stuffed. | 我挺饱的呀 |
[02:03] | What? Rice in my teeth? | 怎么 牙缝里卡米粒了吗 |
[02:06] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[02:08] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[02:11] | This famine is reaching a critical point. | 这场饥荒已经十分严重了 |
[02:14] | I’m not sure how much longer the villagers can hold on. | 我不确定村民们还能挺多久 |
[02:16] | Any luck on figuring out | 关于是谁偷走了粮食 |
[02:18] | who’s stealing the food, Master Shifu? | 师父您有线索吗 |
[02:20] | Unfortunately not. | 很不幸还没有 |
[02:21] | But we do have a short-term solution | 不过我们倒是有一个 |
[02:23] | to the valley’s… | 给村民们应急的 |
[02:25] | troubles. | 方法 |
[02:27] | You’re seeing me as a giant rice ball again, aren’t you? | 你又把我想象成一个大饭团了 是吧 |
[02:30] | A devilishly handsome giant rice ball. | 英俊得要命的大饭团 |
[02:34] | A newcomer, Madame Zhou, | 新搬来的周夫人 |
[02:36] | has donated a shipment of rice to the village. | 捐给村里一批大米 |
[02:38] | I’m sending you to protect that rice. | 我要派你们去保护那批大米 |
[02:41] | By eating it? | 都吃了吗 |
[02:41] | ’cause then it’ll be in our stomachs | 因为只要被我们吞进肚子里 |
[02:43] | and no one will be able to– | 就再没人能… |
[02:46] | I’m open to other suggestions. | 我愿意接受其他方案 |
[02:49] | Come on, Po. | 拜托 阿宝 |
[02:51] | If you keep stopping to lick rocks, | 你要是一直舔那块石头 |
[02:53] | we’re never gonna get there. | 我们就永远到不了了 |
[02:55] | It’s the next best thing to eating. | 舔石头跟吃东西也差不多了 |
[02:57] | Some of these rocks taste pretty good. | 有些石头味道还真不错 |
[03:05] | And this is not one of those rocks. | 不过这块不好吃 |
[03:10] | Madame Zhou must be richer | 周夫人一定比 |
[03:12] | than lychee nut pudding in a brown sugar demiglace. | 红糖沙冰配荔枝布丁还富有 |
[03:15] | We get it. You’re hungry. | 我们明白 你很饿 |
[03:23] | Company’s here. | 有人来陪我啦 |
[03:24] | Welcome, welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 热烈欢迎 |
[03:26] | It’s so nice to see new faces. | 见到这些新面孔真高兴 |
[03:28] | I do get so lonely out here on my own. | 我一个人住在这里实在太孤单了 |
[03:31] | I’m Madame Zhou. | 我是周夫人 |
[03:36] | Oh, and you’re the mighty dragon warrior, | 你就是传说中的神龙大侠 |
[03:38] | sole protector of the valley of peace. | 村庄和平的唯一守护者 |
[03:41] | Well, I mean, I– | 这个嘛 我… |
[03:45] | not really the sole protector. | 我也不是”唯一”的守护者 |
[03:46] | Would you like to come in | 你愿意进来看看 |
[03:48] | and see some portraits of my grandchildren? | 我孙子的画像吗 |
[03:50] | Uh, sounds great, really, | 听起来棒极了 |
[03:52] | but we should probably get that rice back to the village. | 不过我们得先把大米运回村庄 |
[03:56] | Oh, don’t go yet. | 别着急走 |
[03:57] | Have you eaten? | 你吃饭了吗 |
[03:58] | I took the liberty of preparing a small lunch. | 我冒昧地准备了简单的午餐 |
[04:06] | Until now, I didn’t know my eyes were hungry too. | 直到现在我才知道 我的眼睛也饿极了 |
[04:09] | Po, honor demands that we not eat | 阿宝 为了侠客的荣誉 村民还在挨饿 |
[04:11] | while the village starves. | 我们不能只顾自己 |
[04:12] | Honor demands that I not starve | 为了吃货的荣誉 有东西填饱肚子 |
[04:15] | while my stomach eats. | 我就绝不能饿着 |
[04:16] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这根本没道理 |
[04:19] | You’re right. I must be delirious. | 你说得对 我一定是神志不清了 |
[04:21] | Should probably eat something. | 是该吃点东西了 |
[04:24] | – Rats. – I know, I was so close! | -老鼠[叛徒] -我知道 就差一点 |
[04:27] | No, Po, rats! | 不是 阿宝 有老鼠 |
[04:33] | Jade Palace warriors. | 来自玉殿的大侠们 |
[04:35] | How very whimsical. | 多么新鲜 |
[04:44] | Why so sad? | 干嘛这么伤心 |
[04:45] | Is the chunky panda hungry? | 胖熊猫饿了吗 |
[04:48] | Hey, buddy, I’ve lost almost two pounds | 拜托这位亲 自打饥荒以来 |
[04:50] | since this famine began. | 我已经瘦了快两斤了 |
[04:52] | These are my skinny pants. | 这是我的紧身裤 |
[04:54] | You’re the one who’s been stealing the village’s food. | 你们就是偷走村里食物的家伙 |
[04:56] | And you’re the ones who are going to try and stop me. | 那你们就是想阻止我的家伙 |
[04:59] | Well, here we all are. Try and stop me. | 人都到齐了 有本事阻止我啊 |
[05:04] | No one hurts food on my watch! | 没人敢在我眼皮子底下糟蹋粮食 |
[05:18] | Dumpling? | 包子 |
[05:29] | You should learn some self control. | 你得有点自控力 |
[05:31] | You might live longer. | 也许还能活久一点 |
[05:33] | Leave the rice to us or my brothers | 把大米留给我和我的兄弟们 |
[05:35] | and I will make things unpleasant for you. | 否则我会把你们收拾得很难看 |
[05:38] | Look around, rat boy, | 回头看看 鼠老弟 |
[05:40] | Your brothers have already given up. | 你的兄弟们已经缴械了 |
[05:43] | True. | 没错 |
[05:45] | Good thing I have sisters. | 好在我还有姐妹们 |
[05:57] | Lovely family. | 相亲相爱一家人 |
[06:33] | Help! Someone help! | 救命 谁来救救我 |
[06:42] | You win this one, panda. | 这次算你赢 熊猫 |
[06:43] | But what will you eat after we steal | 等我们偷光谷里剩下的食物 |
[06:45] | the rest of the valley’s food, | 看你们还能吃什么 |
[06:47] | your monkey friend with mustard sauce? | 你的猴子朋友蘸芥末酱 |
[06:51] | Mustard sauce! | 芥末酱 |
[06:54] | Relax, Monkey. You’re my buddy. | 放心 猴哥 你是我的小伙伴 |
[06:59] | My delicious, tasty buddy. | 我那鲜美多汁的小伙伴 |
[07:04] | You saved me from that awful rat. | 你从那只可怕的老鼠手上救了我 |
[07:06] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[07:08] | You really are lonely, aren’t you? | 你还真是孤单寂寞冷 可不是吗 |
[07:10] | They took the rice. | 他们把大米偷走了 |
[07:11] | Oh, this is just dreadful. | 真是太可怕了 |
[07:13] | I’m so very sorry. | 我十分抱歉 |
[07:15] | I’ll send to another province for more at once. | 我立刻从别的省份调一些过来 |
[07:18] | Many thanks, Madame Zhou. | 非常感谢 周夫人 |
[07:20] | Come on, we need to tell Master Shifu | 快走 我们得告诉师父 |
[07:22] | about those rats. | 这些老鼠的事 |
[07:24] | You should stop by for a snack anytime you like. | 只要你想 随时过来小坐 吃点东西 |
[07:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:30] | I would, but– | 我也想 不过… |
[07:32] | It’ll be our little secret. | 这是我俩之间的小秘密 |
[07:35] | Po, let’s go. | 阿宝 走啦 |
[07:38] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[07:44] | The rats you faced are called the Lao Shu. | 你们遇到的是老鼠军团 |
[07:49] | How come everyone but me always knows what stuff means? | 为什么除了我大家都知道这是什么鬼意思 |
[07:52] | The Lao Shu are a band of renegades | 老鼠军团由一群叛党组成 |
[07:54] | that number in the hundreds, perhaps the thousands. | 数量成百甚至上千 |
[07:58] | Their leader, Ju-Long, | 他们的首领 九郎 |
[07:59] | Is as deadly as he is unbalanced. | 是个致命的角色 因为他精神失常 |
[08:05] | Money means nothing to him. | 钱对他来说一文不值 |
[08:06] | He inflicts suffering and chaos | 他造成伤害和混乱 |
[08:08] | just for the fun of it. | 只是为了从中取乐 |
[08:15] | He’s usually successful at causing both. | 通常他总是能如愿以偿 |
[08:22] | These villains are unlike any you have faced. | 这些恶棍和你们以往遇过的截然不同 |
[08:25] | Get some rest. Tomorrow, we train. | 好好休息 明天我们练功 |
[08:45] | This is wrong, this is wrong, this is wrong! | 这不对 这不对 这不对 |
[08:50] | This is wrongish, this is wrongish, | 这不太对 不太对 |
[08:52] | this is wrongish. | 不太对 |
[08:59] | You made it. | 你还是来了 |
[09:01] | You know, for an older lady, you’re pretty spry. | 作为一位年长的女士 你身手很敏捷 |
[09:05] | I just get excited to see anybody, | 我只是一见到人就激动 |
[09:08] | and that includes you. | 包括见到你 |
[09:11] | Ha, I feel…special. | 我感到… 很特别 |
[09:14] | You like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[09:18] | I was so afraid you wouldn’t come, | 我很担心你不会来 |
[09:20] | what with the villagers starving and all. | 因为那些村民挨饿什么的 |
[09:26] | Ah, this was a mistake. I shouldn’t be– | 这是个错误 我不应该… |
[09:28] | Stuffed fig? | 酿无花果 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I can stay for a bit. | 没错 我能待一会 |
[09:56] | More rice was stolen last night. | 昨晚又有大米被偷 |
[09:58] | Fight through the hunger. | 要忍住饥饿来战斗 |
[10:00] | The Lao Shu won’t care you haven’t eaten. | 老鼠军团才不在乎你吃了没 |
[10:02] | Neither should… | 你也不该… |
[10:07] | You. | 在乎 |
[10:37] | This one is a dumpling stuffed inside another dumpling. | 这是包在包子外面的包子 |
[10:41] | Ooh, a duh-dumpling. | 双层包子 |
[10:44] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[10:50] | I’ve located the last rice storehouse | 我找到了山谷里最后一处 |
[10:52] | in the valley of peace. | 未遭偷盗的大米仓库 |
[10:54] | No doubt Ju-Long will– | 毫无疑问 九郎将… |
[10:56] | Panda! | 熊猫 |
[11:01] | Stake out that storehouse | 监视那个仓库 |
[11:02] | and catch the Lao Shu in the act. | 把老鼠军团抓个现行 |
[11:04] | Meet up at 7:00. | 七点集合 |
[11:09] | 7:00? Tonight? Really? | 晚上七点 真的吗 |
[11:11] | Do you have somewhere else to be? | 你有其他地方要去吗 |
[11:14] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[11:15] | I just wanna be prompt. | 我只是想准时到 |
[11:17] | “Prompt Po”, that’s– that’s what they call me. | “守时阿宝” 大家都这么叫我 |
[11:20] | No one calls you that. | 没人这么叫你 |
[11:21] | Maybe they should. | 也许他们该这么叫 |
[11:24] | It seems you’re getting better | 看起来你在忍受饥饿 |
[11:26] | at dealing with your hunger. | 这方面有进步了 |
[11:27] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:28] | I took it to a whole new, you know, brain level. | 我把它提升到了 你懂的 精神层面 |
[11:31] | It’s like I’m not even hungry anymore. | 现在感觉一点都不饿了 |
[11:34] | I’m proud of you, panda. | 我为你骄傲 熊猫 |
[11:36] | You’ve finally mastered your impulses | 你终于学会控制自己的冲动 |
[11:38] | instead of letting them master you. | 而不是被冲动牵着鼻子走 |
[11:41] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[11:47] | Madame Zhou! | 周夫人 |
[11:49] | Sorry I’m early, but– | 抱歉来早了 不过… |
[11:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:53] | I am now that you’re here. | 你来了我就好了 |
[11:55] | I prepared something special for you. | 我给你准备了一些特别的东西 |
[11:59] | Unfortunately, I can’t stay. | 不巧我得走了 |
[12:00] | We’re staking out the storehouse | 我们在监视仓库 |
[12:02] | to keep Ju-Long from stealing the rice. | 防止九郎来偷大米 |
[12:04] | And it’s not just that. | 除此之外 |
[12:06] | I really shouldn’t be coming here at all, | 我本就不该来这里 |
[12:09] | which is– what is that? | 这实在是… 那是什么 |
[12:11] | I call it “Cavalcade of dumplings”. | 我叫它”香包巨塔” |
[12:20] | 8:00, and no sign of Ju-Long. | 八点了 没有发现九郎 |
[12:23] | Or prompt Po. | 也没有”守时阿宝” |
[12:25] | I can’t believe he’d let the villagers down like this. | 真不敢相信他居然让大家如此失望 |
[12:27] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[12:29] | He’s probably doing something important. | 他可能正在做什么要紧的事 |
[12:31] | Forget about Po. Just stay alert. | 别管阿宝了 保持戒备 |
[12:33] | We can’t let Ju-Long get the drop on us. | 决不能让九郎先发制人 |
[12:36] | Oopsy daisy! | 哎呀一个不小心 |
[12:38] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[12:39] | But hey, at least we got to spend | 不过至少我们也将一起 |
[12:41] | some quality time together. | 度过一段美好时光 |
[13:04] | Guys, what happened? | 伙计们 出什么事了 |
[13:05] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪儿了 |
[13:07] | Me? | 我吗 |
[13:08] | I must have gotten my storehouses mixed up, | 我一定是把仓库弄混了 |
[13:10] | and I– | 所以我… |
[13:19] | Okay, I went to Madame Zhou’s, | 好吧 我去了周夫人那里 |
[13:20] | but it’s not what you think. | 但事情不是你们想的那样 |
[13:22] | She’s all alone out there, | 她一个人太孤单了 |
[13:24] | and I went to keep her company. | 我只是去送温暖 |
[13:26] | Out of the kindness of your heart? | 出于内心的善意 |
[13:27] | Yes! | 是的 |
[13:28] | And not to stuff your face with food? | 不是为了填饱肚子 |
[13:30] | Uh, did I eat? | 我吃东西了吗 |
[13:32] | I’m not sure if food actually touched my– | 我也不确定食物到底有没有碰到我的… |
[13:35] | Plum sauce on your elbow, | 手肘蘸着甜面酱 |
[13:37] | bean paste on your chin, | 胸前有豆瓣酱 |
[13:38] | a dumpling between your toes. | 脚趾之间还夹着个包子 |
[13:40] | Dude, seriously, you eat like a bear. | 伙计 说真的 你像熊一样能吃 |
[13:43] | So you ate while the valley starves | 当谷里居民挨饿 朋友被袭之时 |
[13:46] | and your friends were attacked. | 你却在大吃大喝 |
[13:49] | Did you at least have the decency | 你有没有起码的风度 |
[13:50] | to bring back some food with you? | 打包一些食物带回来 |
[13:51] | Yes! | 当然有 |
[13:54] | Foot dumpling? | 脚熏包 |
[13:55] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[13:58] | Monkey! Guys! | 猴哥 你们大家 |
[14:00] | Master! | 师父 |
[14:01] | Every time you go missing, | 每次你玩失踪的时候 |
[14:02] | the Lao Shu raid our rice stores. | 老鼠军团就会袭击米店 |
[14:04] | But Master Shifu, I– | 但是师父 我… |
[14:05] | Because of your selfishness, | 正是因为你的自私 |
[14:07] | last night, Ju-Long stole the last of the food. | 昨晚 九郎偷光了最后的食物 |
[14:09] | Hunger is the new master of the valley of peace. | 饥饿将笼罩整个山谷 |
[14:16] | You’re still a prisoner of your impulses, Po. | 你仍然在被你的冲动所荼毒 阿宝 |
[14:18] | Until you know and accept your weaknesses, | 除非你了解并接受自己的弱点 |
[14:21] | selfishness will remain your master. | 否则自私会牢牢控制着你 |
[14:36] | Madame Zhou? | 周夫人 |
[14:38] | It’s Po. | 我是阿宝 |
[14:43] | Madame Zhou, are you here? | 周夫人 你在吗 |
[14:45] | We have to take your dumplings and figs | 我们得把你的包子和无花果 |
[14:47] | and everything to the village. | 还有其他东西都分给村民 |
[14:48] | It’s the right thing to– | 这才是正确的事… |
[14:51] | Rice? | 大米 |
[15:02] | I’m coming in! | 我进来喽 |
[15:03] | The door was open. | 门是开着的 |
[15:09] | Huh, the trail just stops. | 线索断了 |
[15:20] | The rice! | 大米 |
[15:22] | Ju-Long’s been here. | 九郎来过这里 |
[15:24] | Madame Zhou! Madame–oof! | 周夫人 周夫… |
[15:28] | Oh, thank goodness you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[15:29] | You’re in danger. | 你身处险境 |
[15:30] | Ju-Long hid the stolen rice here. | 九郎把偷走的米藏在这里 |
[15:32] | Well, of course he did. | 他当然这么做了 |
[15:34] | He did steal it for me, after all. | 毕竟他是为我干活的 |
[15:36] | Stuffed fig? | 来点酿无花果吗 |
[15:41] | How’s that now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[15:42] | Now I can sell the rice for a tidy profit. | 现在我可以把这些米卖出去 净赚利润 |
[15:45] | How about some pudding? | 要不要来点布丁 |
[15:48] | I just saw Ju-Long attacking you. | 我之前见到九郎袭击你 |
[15:50] | Oh, that was his idea. | 那都是他的主意 |
[15:51] | Something about diverting suspicion off of me. | 打消对我的怀疑什么的 |
[15:54] | Let me see about that pudding. | 我去找点布丁 |
[15:57] | Enough with the pudding. | 别再管什么布丁了 |
[15:58] | Just so I’m clear, you and I are friends. | 我把话说清楚了 你我是朋友 |
[16:01] | And you’ve been feeding me | 你招待我吃东西 |
[16:02] | so I’d come and spend my time with you. | 我就花时间过来陪你 |
[16:03] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[16:04] | And you’re willing to let innocent villagers starve | 而你为了赚钱居然要让 |
[16:06] | just so you can make some money? | 无辜的村民挨饿吗 |
[16:08] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[16:09] | We’re not that different, Po. | 我们也没什么不同 阿宝 |
[16:11] | I love money and you love food. | 我喜欢钱 你喜欢食物 |
[16:14] | Here, have another dumpling. | 给 再来个包子 |
[16:17] | Madame Zhou, you are not nice. | 周夫人 你不是好人 |
[16:20] | Oh, not even a little. | 边都不沾 |
[16:22] | I’m surprised it took you so long to figure that out. | 我很惊讶你花了这么久才想明白 |
[16:26] | Better late than never. | 亡羊补牢为时不晚 |
[16:27] | Come on, I have to take you to jail. | 来吧 我得带你去坐牢 |
[16:29] | Oh, Po, I’m afraid that’s going to be a problem. | 阿宝 我恐怕这有点难度 |
[16:34] | ♪Come out, come out, wherever you are♪ | ♪出来 出来 不管你在哪里呀♪ |
[16:37] | I am out. | 我早出来了 |
[16:39] | Oh, really? How’s the view? | 真的吗 外面风景如何 |
[16:43] | After you get rid of him, we’ll have almond cake. | 等你搞定他 我们去吃杏仁蛋糕 |
[16:46] | Bye, Po. | 再见了 阿宝 |
[16:51] | Still thinking about food at a time like this? | 这种情况下还惦记着吃东西 |
[16:55] | And they call me crazy. | 他们还说我是疯子 |
[16:57] | Boys! | 弟兄们 |
[17:22] | What a great fight. | 多么精彩的战斗 |
[17:24] | And these seats, wow! | 座位也棒极了 |
[17:26] | I can hardly wait for the big finale. | 真是等不及要看大结局了 |
[17:28] | Big finale? | 大结局吗 |
[17:49] | Stick and move. | 调整 出拳 |
[18:27] | Impressive! | 干得漂亮 |
[18:29] | You deserve a present. | 你应该得到奖励 |
[18:31] | How about a panda skin rug? | 来张熊猫皮地毯如何 |
[18:44] | A wise man once said, “Aah, rats!” | 一位智者曾经说过 “天呐 老鼠” |
[18:57] | Thanks for your help Ju-Long, | 谢谢你的帮助 九郎 |
[18:59] | but your services are no longer needed. | 但我已经不需要你的服务了 |
[19:02] | Oh, and try not to die all over the rice. | 对了 尽量别死在这堆大米上面 |
[19:05] | Lowers the value. | 米会贬值的 |
[19:18] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[19:19] | She just double-crossed you. | 她刚刚背后捅了你一刀 |
[19:22] | No, I double-crossed her. | 不 是我捅了她一刀 |
[19:24] | She’s not gonna make a dime on this rice | 她没法靠这些大米赚到一毛钱 |
[19:26] | because I rigged it all to explode. | 我要把这里全都炸了 |
[19:32] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[19:32] | She’ll never see that coming. | 她绝对想不到 |
[19:34] | Oh, man! | 老兄 |
[19:35] | When’s it gonna blow up? | 什么时候会爆炸 |
[19:37] | Any time now. | 现在起 随时 |
[20:01] | One… | 一 |
[20:03] | Two… | 二 |
[20:04] | And now! | 就是现在 |
[20:26] | You boys are resilient. | 你们还真是打不死的小强 |
[20:27] | Hey, did you know I was once known | 你们不知道我曾经 |
[20:29] | as master of the iron whip? | 是铁鞭高手吗 |
[20:42] | Dumpling? | 包子 |
[20:53] | Sorry, lady. | 抱歉 女士 |
[20:54] | Food isn’t my master anymore. | 食物再也不能掌控我了 |
[20:59] | I am. | 只有我自己能 |
[21:01] | Oh, darn. | 完蛋了 |
[21:06] | Wow, you have such blue eyes. | 你有一双如此湛蓝的眼睛 |
[21:20] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[21:24] | Look, I know I messed up. | 瞧 我知道自己错了 |
[21:26] | I let you and the valley down | 我让你们和谷里人失望了 |
[21:28] | all for some stuffed figs and dumplings, | 就为了酿无花果和包子 |
[21:31] | which, in my defense, were delicious. | 这些我必须要说 相当美味 |
[21:34] | Not that that matters. | 重点不是那个 |
[21:36] | Anyway, I’m sorry. | 无论如何 我很抱歉 |
[21:38] | Guess I’m gonna go. | 我猜我得走了 |
[21:40] | Panda, why don’t you join us? | 熊猫 不如加入我们 |
[21:43] | Really? Awesome! | 真的吗 太棒了 |
[21:51] | Foot dumplings? | 脚熏包 |
[21:52] | Made them myself. | 独家自制 |