时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And now, | 接下来请欣赏 |
[00:06] | Dreamworks’ kung fu Panda: Legends of awesomeness. | 来自梦工厂的《功夫熊猫:盖世传奇》 |
[00:11] | ♪Hear the legends of the Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪请听功夫熊猫的传奇故事♪ |
[00:18] | ♪Raised in a noodle shop♪ | ♪他在面馆长大♪ |
[00:19] | ♪Never seeking glory or fame♪ | ♪从未想当大侠♪ |
[00:21] | ♪He climbed a mountaintop♪ | ♪一朝登得凌绝顶♪ |
[00:23] | ♪And earned the Dragon Warrior name♪ | ♪神龙之名冠天下♪ |
[00:26] | ♪Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:31] | ♪Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom♪ | ♪师父慧眼识英杰♪ |
[00:34] | ♪And master the skills of bodacious and awesome♪ | ♪艺高胆大震奸邪♪ |
[00:38] | ♪Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:42] | ♪He lives, and he trains and he fights♪ | ♪他终日苦练♪ |
[00:44] | ♪with the Furious Five♪ | ♪和盖世五侠并肩作战♪ |
[00:46] | ♪Protect the valley somethin’, somethin’♪ | ♪保护着 保护着山谷生灵♪ |
[00:48] | ♪Somethin’, somethin’ alive♪ | ♪免遭涂炭♪ |
[00:51] | ♪Kung Fu Panda♪ | ♪功夫熊猫♪ |
[00:54] | ♪Legends of awesomeness♪ | ♪盖世传奇♪ |
[00:56] | Sweet! | 漂亮 |
[01:13] | It’s all up to the wily veteran Po to win the game. | 下面由经验丰富的老将阿宝打出致胜一击 |
[01:17] | The crowd chants his name. | 观众们高呼着他的名字 |
[01:18] | “Po, po, po, po.” | “阿宝 阿宝 阿宝 阿宝” |
[01:20] | Time’s running out. Three, two, one. | 快没时间了 三 二 一 |
[01:25] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:28] | Do-over! | 重来 |
[01:30] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[01:32] | Panda. | 熊猫 |
[01:35] | Are you playing bei kuo in the Jade Palace? | 你竟然在玉殿里打球 |
[01:38] | You know we have rules against such things. | 你知道我们有规定不允许这样 |
[01:40] | But, Master Shifu, I, uh… | 不过 师父 我呢… |
[01:43] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[01:56] | Look, I didn’t wanna say anything in front of them, | 我不想当着他们的面说 |
[01:59] | But the Dragon Warrior, chosen by the universe… | 但神龙大侠是上天挑选的嘛 |
[02:03] | Yes? | 所以 |
[02:04] | Well, it just seems to me that, | 在我看来 |
[02:05] | considering my position, | 考虑到我的地位 |
[02:06] | Not all the rules should apply to me. | 有些规矩我可以不必遵守 |
[02:14] | The rules are for everybody, Panda. | 规矩人人都要遵守 熊猫 |
[02:16] | Even someone as special as you. | 即使是你也一样 |
[02:24] | Okay then, we’ll agree to disagree. | 那好吧 我们求同存异 |
[02:28] | You say “tomato”– | 你说土豆我说马铃薯 |
[02:29] | And so does everyone else. | 大家都得说土豆 |
[02:31] | Clean up this mess and meet us in the training hall. | 收拾好烂摊子去练功房找我们 |
[02:36] | Thinks he’s so smart. | 自以为有多高明 |
[02:37] | “The rules are for everybody, Panda.” | “规矩人人都要遵守 熊猫” |
[02:40] | Maybe I don’t even need rules. | 或许我用不着守规矩 |
[02:42] | Maybe I’m beyond rules. | 或许我凌驾于规矩之上 |
[02:43] | Maybe I should make my own rules. | 再或者我应该自己制定规矩 |
[02:45] | Maybe– | 或许… |
[02:50] | No one will notice that. | 没人会注意到吧 |
[02:57] | Oh, man, and I lost my ball! | 拜托 连球都丢了 |
[03:05] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:07] | Ooh, maybe it’s cookies. | 会不会是饼干 |
[03:10] | No, it’s just some seeds. | 不是 只是一些种子 |
[03:13] | Maybe they’re cookie flavored. | 也许是饼干口味的 |
[03:19] | Oh, man, and I lost my– | 拜托 连球都丢了… |
[03:21] | Wait, didn’t I do this already? | 等等 我是不是说过这句话了 |
[03:35] | What’s going on here? | 什么情况 |
[03:39] | What are these things? | 这些东西是什么 |
[03:43] | Make my own rules. Maybe– | 自己制定规矩 或许… |
[03:52] | ♪China moon♪ | ♪圆月当空♪ |
[03:54] | ♪I love y–♪ | ♪我爱…♪ |
[03:55] | Master Shifu! | 师父 |
[03:56] | These seeds! | 这些种子 |
[03:57] | They, like, make time skip backwards or something. | 它们好像能让时光倒流什么的 |
[03:59] | What are they? Do you know what they are? | 这是什么 你知道这是什么吗 |
[04:01] | I don’t know what they are. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[04:01] | Do you know what they are? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[04:03] | These are the seeds of the Shuyong. | 这是永树的种子 |
[04:06] | That’s what I thought too! | 我也是这么想的 |
[04:09] | Maybe you should explain what that means | 也许你们可以向那些不明真相的人 |
[04:11] | to those who don’t know. | 解释一下 |
[04:12] | – Crane. – What? | -灵鹤 -啥 |
[04:13] | The Shuyong is the legendary tree of eternity. | 永树是传说中的永恒之树 |
[04:17] | The tree existed before time began, | 它诞生于时间开始之前 |
[04:20] | and will exist after it ends. | 也不会随时间逝去而消亡 |
[04:23] | Its seeds are little bits of time. | 它的种子就是时间的片段 |
[04:27] | Destroying them takes that time back. | 毁灭种子便能使时光倒流 |
[04:32] | If a seed is planted, | 如果种子生根发芽 |
[04:33] | A new Shuyong tree will grow and bear fruit. | 新的永树便会长大结果 |
[04:40] | Eating that fruit will give one the power | 食用永树的果实就能得到 |
[04:42] | to thwart the rules of time | 改变时间规则 |
[04:44] | and natural course of destiny. | 以及自然命理的能力 |
[04:48] | In the wrong hands, it could mean… | 落到坏人手里 则可能意味着… |
[04:51] | The end of the world. | 世界末日 |
[04:53] | Do you think they’re edible? | 你觉得它们能吃吗 |
[04:54] | Or is it “Eatable”? Is “Eatable” a word? | 还是”吃得” 有”吃得”这个词吗 |
[04:57] | It really should be, | 应该有 |
[04:58] | ’cause I’ve never “Ed” Anything, but I have– | 因为我从没”能”过什么 但我”吃”… |
[05:00] | You haven’t heard a word I’ve said. | 我说的话你一个字都没听进去 |
[05:03] | I heard “Tree,” And, uh, | 我听见了”树” 还有… |
[05:04] | I think you said “The” A couple of times. | 你应该还说了几次”那个” |
[05:06] | We must burn those seeds at once. | 我们必须立刻焚毁这些种子 |
[05:08] | Uh, but I found them! | 但这是我找到的 |
[05:10] | These seeds are like unlimited do-overs! | 这些种子就是无限使用的后悔药 |
[05:12] | Give me those seeds now. | 现在就把种子给我 |
[05:16] | What are you doing? | 你想怎样 |
[05:17] | – Dude. – Quit messing around, po! | -老兄 -别闹了 阿宝 |
[05:18] | – Yeah! – Panda, I am your master, | -就是 -熊猫 我是你师父 |
[05:21] | – And you will– – follow your rules? | -你必须… -遵守你的规矩吗 |
[05:23] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[05:28] | ♪China moon♪ | ♪圆月当空♪ |
[05:30] | – I love y– – Master Shifu! | -我爱… -师父 |
[05:33] | Yes, po? | 怎么了 阿宝 |
[05:34] | Uh, nothing. | 呃… 没事 |
[05:36] | Just–just wanted to say | 只是想告诉你 |
[05:38] | you’re all doing a bang-up job. | 你做得太棒了 |
[05:41] | Really, good stuff. | 真的很棒 |
[05:43] | Keep it up. | 继续努力 |
[05:51] | Rules, shmules. These babies are mine! | 规矩算什么 这可是我的宝贝 |
[05:56] | Good dumplings. | 包子真好吃 |
[05:59] | Aw, man! | 拜托 |
[06:10] | I am a genius! | 我是天才 |
[06:24] | Fenghuang? | 凤凰 |
[06:25] | Here to get your butt handed to you again? | 又提屁股来见了 |
[06:27] | That’s kind of a funky expression | 仔细想想这种说法 |
[06:29] | When you think about it. | 还蛮酷炫的 |
[06:35] | Your days of constantly defeating | 你们一直战胜我还嘲笑我 |
[06:37] | then mocking me are over! | 这种日子一去不返了 |
[06:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[06:41] | ’cause I’m getting pretty good at it. | 战胜加嘲笑什么的我很擅长哦 |
[06:44] | The last time we met, | 上次我们见面的时候 |
[06:45] | I knew 7 impossible moves, | 我会使用七种超级大招 |
[06:47] | Now I’ve mastered 12. | 如今我已精通十二种 |
[06:51] | Impossible! | 不可能 |
[06:52] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[06:59] | I will make you feel the pain you’ve caused me. | 你带来的伤痛我将悉数奉还 |
[07:03] | and then… | 之后… |
[07:04] | I’m gonna put you out of my misery. | 我就把你彻底解决 |
[07:21] | Okay, Fenghuang, maybe you’re, like, | 好吧 凤凰 也许你现在 |
[07:23] | A little more awesome than before. | 比以前稍微厉害了点 |
[07:25] | But that still doesn’t make you a match for us. | 但这不代表你就能和我们匹敌了 |
[07:28] | Interesting hypothesis. | 有趣的说法 |
[07:31] | Interesting what now? | 有趣的什么 |
[08:11] | Hang on, you said five new moves. | 等等 你说练成了五个新招式 |
[08:14] | Spears of fire, spinny-fast thing, | 火焰喷射 快旋气流 |
[08:16] | the one where you slam the ground, | 一翅膀扇到地面那招 |
[08:17] | And the clappy wings deal. | 还有大力振翅什么的 |
[08:18] | What’s number five? | 第五招是什么 |
[08:21] | It’s a surprise just for you. | 那是个惊喜 专为你定制 |
[08:24] | A surprise? | 惊喜 |
[08:25] | Oh, probably not the good surprise, huh? | 应该不会有什么”喜”吧 |
[08:58] | Shifu! | 师父 |
[09:00] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[09:02] | I’m afraid not, Po. | 我恐怕不行了 阿宝 |
[09:09] | Shifu. Shifu! | 师父 师父 |
[09:15] | You should have run when you had the chance, Panda. | 有机会逃命应该抓紧 熊猫 |
[09:18] | And now, the 12th impossible move. | 现在就是第十二招了 |
[09:21] | I-I thought there were five. | 我以为总共只有五招 |
[09:24] | The–yes, I learned 5 new ones, | 也…对 我学了五招新的 |
[09:26] | But there are 12 all together. | 总共是十二招 |
[09:28] | So this is the surprise one | 那这一招就是我还没见过 |
[09:30] | that I haven’t seen yet? – Yes! | -有惊喜的那招 -没错 |
[09:31] | Because I have seen all the other– | 因为其他的我都见过… |
[09:33] | I know! | 我知道 |
[09:44] | You were a worthy opponent, Dragon Warrior, | 你是个可敬的对手 神龙大侠 |
[09:46] | But now it’s over. | 但一切都结束了 |
[09:48] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[09:52] | The–yes, I learned 5 new ones, | 也…对 我学了五招新的 |
[09:54] | But there are 12 all together. | 总共是十二招 |
[09:57] | So this is the surprise one that I haven’t seen yet? | 接下来就是我还没见过的惊喜了 |
[09:59] | Yes! | 没错 |
[10:00] | Bet I can guess what it is. | 但我能猜到那是什么 |
[10:02] | Flying ring of energy. | 聚能飞环 |
[10:03] | Am I right? | 说对了吗 昂 昂 |
[10:05] | How could you– | 你怎会… |
[10:15] | You– | 你… |
[10:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:17] | I was a worthy opponent, but now it’s all over. | 我是个可敬的对手 但现在都结束了 |
[10:20] | I…wasn’t going to say that. | 我…没打算这么说 |
[10:23] | Ugh, whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[10:24] | The important thing is, | 重点在于 |
[10:25] | I know how to beat your move now. | 我现在知道如何破解你的招式了 |
[10:28] | A shuyong seed! | 永树种子 |
[10:32] | You–wait. | 你… 等等 |
[10:34] | You had a shuyong seed? | 你有永树的种子 |
[10:37] | How do you– | 你怎么会… |
[10:38] | I’m supposed to be the only one | 我应该是唯一知道 |
[10:39] | who knows what’s going on! | 发生了什么的人 |
[10:55] | Po, you–you saved all of us. | 阿宝 你救了我们大家 |
[10:59] | – Not all of us. – Shifu! | -不是所有人 -师父 |
[11:03] | Don’t worry, guys. | 别担心 伙计们 |
[11:04] | I can still save him. | 我还有办法救他 |
[11:07] | No! | 不要 |
[11:09] | No! | 不要 |
[11:27] | Shifu! | 师父 |
[11:29] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 |
[11:30] | Okay, don’t be mad, but– | 好吧 你别生气 不过… |
[11:32] | This doesn’t sound promising. | 准没什么好事 |
[11:34] | I kinda found some Shuyong seeds. | 我好像找到了一些永树种子 |
[11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[11:38] | The shuyong is the legendary tree of– | 永树是传说中的… |
[11:40] | Yeah, you mentioned that. | 没错 你说过了 |
[11:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:44] | You told me about this before, didn’t you? | 你之前告诉过我了 是吧 |
[11:47] | Then you went back in time and un-told me. | 然后你时光倒流 抹去了那段对话 |
[11:53] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[11:56] | Okay, all right, look! | 好啦好啦 听着 |
[11:57] | The point is, Fenghuang kind of got one of the seeds. | 重点是 凤凰好像搞到了一颗种子 |
[12:01] | Fenghuang? | 凤凰 |
[12:02] | Yeah, but it’s ok. | 是的 不过还好吧 |
[12:03] | I mean, what can she do with only one seed, right? | 我想说反正就一颗种子能怎么样 是吧 |
[12:08] | If Fenghuang plants that seed, a tree will grow, | 如果凤凰种下那颗种子 将长成永树 |
[12:10] | And if she eats that tree’s fruit, | 如果她吃下果实 |
[12:12] | She will have complete mastery of time itself. | 她将彻底掌控时间 |
[12:15] | You could have mentioned that before! | 你早该说清楚 |
[12:18] | Oh, I’m sure I did. | 我敢肯定我说清楚了 |
[12:19] | And I’m sure you didn’t listen. | 也肯定你没听 |
[12:23] | That actually sounds like me, yeah. | 我确实能干得出来 也是 |
[12:24] | Po! | 阿宝 |
[12:25] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[12:26] | Since now is technically | 按理说现在还是 |
[12:27] | before Fenghuang ever stole the seed, | 凤凰偷到种子之前 |
[12:29] | All we have to do is destroy all the seeds | 我们要做的就是在她种下种子 |
[12:32] | before she plants that seed, grows a shuyong tree, | 长出永树 吃下神奇的时间果实之前 |
[12:34] | And eats the magic time fruit. | 摧毁所有的种子 |
[12:38] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[12:39] | If we don’t hurry, Fenghuang could show up at any– | 如果我们不赶快 凤凰随时都有可能… |
[12:41] | Time. | 出现 |
[12:44] | – See? – Oh, don’t be too hard on them. | -看吧 -别对他们太严苛了 |
[12:47] | That explanation was pretty hard to follow. | 你那番解释恐怕不太好理解 |
[12:49] | Planted the seed, grew the tree, ate the fruit, | 种下种子 长出永树 吃下果实 |
[12:52] | have complete mastery of time. | 彻底掌控时间 |
[12:54] | Are we all up to speed now? | 大家都听懂了吗 |
[12:56] | I guess you’re–gah! | 我猜你… |
[12:58] | Let me ask you this, Panda. | 让我问问你 熊猫 |
[13:01] | Have you ever wondered what would have happened | 你可曾试想如果师父的父母未曾谋面 |
[13:03] | if Shifu’s parents had never met? | 现在又会怎样 |
[13:06] | I hadn’t given it a lot of thought, no, but–what? | 我倒是没细想过这个问题 不过… 什么 |
[13:14] | I-I don’t understand! | 我不明白 |
[13:16] | I do. | 我明白 |
[13:18] | Good luck, Po… | 祝你好运 阿宝 |
[13:20] | And good-bye. | 还有…再见 |
[13:23] | Shifu! | 师父 |
[13:25] | Shifu? Who’s Shifu? | 师父 谁是师父 |
[13:30] | What did you do to him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[13:32] | Nothing at all. | 什么都没做 |
[13:33] | After I made sure his parents never met, | 只要保证他的父母没有认识彼此 |
[13:35] | there never was a Shifu. | 也就根本没有师父这个人了 |
[13:37] | So how could I do anything to him? | 我还能对他怎么样呢 |
[13:42] | Poor Po. | 可怜的阿宝 |
[13:44] | If you’re planning on seeking comfort from your friends, | 如果你想和小伙伴们抱团取暖 |
[13:46] | I’d be quick about it. Real quick. | 我会很快解决的 非常快 |
[14:10] | They’re gone. | 他们都不见了 |
[14:13] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[14:16] | Aw, so sad. | 真伤感呢 |
[14:18] | Don’t worry, Panda. | 别担心 熊猫 |
[14:19] | You won’t feel this bad forever. | 你也不会一直这么伤心 |
[14:21] | Soon, you won’t exist either. | 很快你也就不存在了 |
[14:32] | Who’s defeating and mocking who now, Panda? | 瞧现在是谁打败谁嘲笑谁了 熊猫 |
[14:36] | I have taken from you everyone you love. | 我已经夺走了所有你爱的人 |
[14:38] | Shifu, Monkey, Crane, | 师父 猴哥 灵鹤 |
[14:41] | Mantis, Viper, | 螳螂 小龙 |
[14:42] | that guy with the stripes. | 有条纹的那家伙 |
[14:44] | Oh, if I had just listened to Shifu. | 我早该听师父的 |
[14:46] | All your friends would still be here. | 你的朋友们就还会在这里 |
[14:50] | I’m going to get them back! | 我要夺回他们 |
[14:55] | You can’t beat me. | 你不可能战胜我 |
[14:57] | You can’t even touch me. | 你甚至触不到我 |
[15:01] | I can be everywhere at once! | 我能随时出现在任何地方 |
[15:03] | Or nowhere. | 或者消失不见 |
[15:17] | See you somewhere in time, loser! | 在时间的洪流中相会吧 失败者 |
[15:28] | You have no hope. | 你已经没有希望了 |
[15:33] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[15:36] | What? | 什么 |
[15:47] | Looks like you can’t get away | 似乎只要我抓住你 |
[15:48] | as long as I’m holding on to you. | 你就没法逃走 |
[16:17] | What do you think that’s gonna do? | 你觉得那会怎样 |
[16:35] | Where–where are we? | 我们这是在何处 |
[16:37] | Not where, when. | 不是何处 是何时 |
[16:38] | Before the beginning of time. | 我们在时间开始之前 |
[16:41] | I always pictured it with a little more blue. | 我想象中应该更伤感一些 |
[16:43] | It doesn’t matter where we are, Dragon Warrior! | 我们在哪并不重要 神龙大侠 |
[16:46] | Your time is still up. | 你的大限已到 |
[16:49] | What? | 什么 |
[16:52] | No. | 不是吧 |
[16:54] | Time hasn’t begun yet, so I can’t control it. | 时间尚未开始 所以我也不能操控 |
[16:58] | That means I’m stuck here, forever! | 这意味着我被困在这里了 永远 |
[17:01] | With you! | 和你一起 |
[17:02] | Hey, this ain’t my dream vacation either. | 拜托 这也不是我理想的假日之旅 |
[17:04] | You did this! | 都是你害的 |
[17:14] | The shuyong. | 永树 |
[17:16] | The tree of eternity. | 永恒之树 |
[17:19] | The fruit! | 果实 |
[17:28] | Stop! | 停下 |
[17:29] | – Stopping! We’re stopped. – We’re stopped. | -停下了 我们停着呢 -都停了 |
[17:32] | We are the guardians of the shuyong. | 我们是永树的守卫者 |
[17:34] | No one may approach. | 任何人不得靠近 |
[17:36] | But the shuyong is my only hope! | 但永树是我唯一的希望了 |
[17:39] | No one may approach! | 任何人不得靠近 |
[18:20] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[18:45] | Why have you come here? | 你们来这里意欲何为 |
[18:49] | I found your seeds and Shifu said I had to destroy them, | 我发现你的种子 师父说我该毁了它们 |
[18:51] | But I didn’t think the rules applied to me | 但我觉得自己不需要守规矩 |
[18:53] | so I un-told him | 所以我抹去了这段对话 |
[18:54] | and then I ate these dumplings, | 之后我在吃包子 |
[18:55] | but I wanted some more, so I– | 但我还想多吃一点 所以我… |
[18:56] | This is why I have the guardians. | 这就是为何我需要守卫者 |
[18:59] | Oh, mighty shuyong. | 伟大的永树 |
[19:01] | This Panda is…An evil wizard! | 这只熊猫是… 邪恶的巫师 |
[19:04] | He’s trying to trick you out of your fruit. | 他想来骗取你的果实 |
[19:07] | I just wanna save my friends. | 我只是想救回我的朋友们 |
[19:09] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[19:10] | Whoever proves themselves more worthy shall have my fruit. | 谁能证明自己的价值更高 便可拥有我的果实 |
[19:15] | The loser shall have oblivion. | 失败者将被时间遗忘 |
[19:19] | Just like a little oblivion, or a whole lot of– | 是说忘掉一点点 还是彻底… |
[19:28] | You can’t beat me without the shuyong seeds. | 没有永树种子你休想打败我 |
[19:41] | I need my friends back! | 我必须救回朋友 |
[19:45] | So, here’s the deal. | 我们来谈条件吧 |
[19:46] | Your fight’s with me, not the others. | 你是跟我有过节 不关其他人的事 |
[19:49] | Bring Shifu and the Five back and I’ll– | 把师父和五侠救回来 我就… |
[19:52] | I’ll let you send me into oblivion. | 我就任你发配至遗忘之境 |
[19:54] | Are you serious? | 你可当真 |
[19:56] | It’s what I deserve. | 这是我活该 |
[19:57] | If I hadn’t broken the rules and messed with time, | 要不是我不守规矩 随意倒转时光 |
[19:59] | they’d all still be alive. | 他们就不会消失 |
[20:01] | I gotta make that right. | 我必须挽回一切 |
[20:04] | In that case, I accept. | 既然如此 我接受 |
[20:22] | What? | 什么 |
[20:25] | You wish to bend the rules of time to your will, | 你希望按自己的意愿操控时间 |
[20:28] | do you not? | 是否属实 |
[20:29] | Well, just a little bit. | 有一点吧 |
[20:31] | And what do you wish, Po? | 你又希望如何 阿宝 |
[20:34] | I just want to let things happen the way | 我只希望一切按照 |
[20:35] | they were supposed to happen. | 既定的方向发展 |
[20:36] | That is a worthy response. | 这才是更有价值的答复 |
[20:40] | Can I change my answer? | 我能改答案吗 |
[20:42] | You are wise, Po. | 你有智慧 阿宝 |
[20:43] | A little chatty, but wise. | 有点啰嗦 但有智慧 |
[20:46] | I won’t give you my fruit, | 我不会给你我的果实 |
[20:47] | but I will give you what you seek– | 但我会给你所寻找的 |
[20:50] | the mother of all do-overs. | 回到时间原点 |
[20:55] | No! | 不要 |
[20:56] | I’m allergic to oblivion! | 我对遗忘过敏 |
[21:02] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:02] | What were your seeds doing at the Jade Palace, anyway? | 你的种子怎么会出现在玉殿 |
[21:05] | My seeds are everywhere, Po. | 我的种子无处不在 阿宝 |
[21:08] | But few have the wisdom to see them. | 有慧根能看到它们的人却很少 |
[21:11] | That really doesn’t make sense. | 这听起来没道理 |
[21:14] | Yes, it does. | 不 有道理 |
[21:24] | ♪China moon♪ | ♪圆月当空♪ |
[21:26] | ♪I love y–♪ | ♪我爱…♪ |
[21:27] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[21:28] | You’re alive! | 你们都活着 |
[21:29] | You’re really all alive. | 你们真的都活着 |
[21:32] | Yep. Just like always. | 是的 一向如此 |
[21:34] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[21:35] | From now on, I am rule-following Po. | 从今天起 我就是守规矩的阿宝 |
[21:38] | Anything you need me to do, I will do. | 你们要我做什么 我都愿意 |
[21:41] | Excellent, Po. Could you– | 好极了 阿宝 你能… |
[21:42] | Right after do this other thing. | 等先忙完这件事 |
[21:56] | Anyone want to play bei kuo? | 有人想打球吗 |