时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | – Bandits are coming. | 强盗来了 |
[01:15] | Bandits are–oof! | 强盗啊 |
[01:18] | Never mind. Hai! | 来不及了 |
[01:23] | – Oh, god! | 妈呀 |
[01:32] | – Let’s show ’em how the dragon warrior | 让他们看看神龙大侠 |
[01:34] | And the furious five do things downtown! | 和盖世五侠怎么擒贼的 |
[01:42] | Kicking donkey team attack. | 踢驴战斗队形 |
[01:44] | Go! – What? Wait. No. | 攻击 – 什么 等会 |
[02:03] | – Guys! | 伙计们 |
[02:09] | Uh, so not kicking donkey team attack? | 没有组成踢驴战斗队形 |
[02:15] | – You’re out of step with your teammates, po, | 你没有一点团队意识 Po |
[02:17] | And it’s been happening more and more frequently. | 这种事坑队友的事你坑了不止一次 |
[02:21] | – Villains, face the wrath of the dragon warrior! | Villains 在神龙大侠面前颤抖吧 |
[02:29] | Who wants super-spicy peppers in super-spicy sauce? | 要来点超辣的辣椒酱吗 |
[02:32] | – Ew. For breakfast? | 早餐就这么重口? |
[02:33] | – I have a nervous stomach. | 我的胃可受不了 |
[02:37] | – you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:38] | I’m broken. | 我玩完了 |
[02:39] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[02:41] | – Po, you’re simply out of harmony… | Po 你不能和睦的对待 |
[02:44] | With the furious five, | 盖世五侠 |
[02:45] | With the world, | 整个世界 |
[02:46] | With everything. | 还有世间万物 |
[02:48] | – We’ve always gotten along before. | 我们一直相处的不错啊 |
[02:49] | – That may be, but until you get back in harmony, | 那是你以为 在你学会顾及他人感受之前 |
[02:52] | I can’t allow you to go on missions. | 我不会再让你执行任务 |
[02:54] | – What? | 不是吧 |
[02:55] | You’re–you’re benching me? | 你 你要停我的职 |
[03:01] | But I’m the dragon warrior. | 我可是神龙大侠啊 |
[03:03] | – Yes, I know. | 我当然知道 |
[03:04] | You keep mentioning it over and over and over. | 你一直在强调 没完没了 |
[03:07] | – Of course I keep mentioning it. | 我当然要提醒了 |
[03:09] | It’s a huge dealie. | 一下子一落千丈啊 |
[03:11] | – How can I explain this? | 怎么给你解释呢 |
[03:16] | Po, think of your favorite song. | Po 想想你最喜欢的音乐 |
[03:19] | – Hmm, that’s a toughie, | 这可难住我了 |
[03:21] | Because sometimes I like it upbeat, like… | 有时我喜欢欢快的 像这样 |
[03:25] | But other times I like something slow, like… | 有时还喜欢舒缓的 像是 |
[03:29] | – Never mind. | 别纠结了 |
[03:31] | Think of any song. | 随便选个 |
[03:32] | Each note is different, | 每个音符都不一样 |
[03:34] | But no note is more important than the other. | 没有哪一个音符是最重要的 |
[03:36] | They blend together in harmony. | 它们和谐的混在一起才是音乐 |
[03:41] | However, if even one note is out of tune, | 要是一个音符打破这种和谐 |
[03:44] | It spoils everything. | 音乐就彻底毁了 |
[03:48] | I don’t get it. | 没听懂 |
[03:49] | – I’m sorry, po. | 抱歉 Po |
[03:50] | No missions for you. | 禁止你出任务 |
[03:51] | As it stands, you’re a danger to yourself and your teammates. | 目前 你对自己和队友都会造成伤害 |
[03:55] | – Master, please. | 大师 求你了 |
[03:57] | I’ve worked so hard to be the best dragon warrior I can. | 我都尽自己最大的努力来做神龙大侠了 |
[04:00] | Don’t make me stop now. | 别让我半途而废啊 |
[04:01] | I’ll do anything. Anything! | 我愿意做任何事 |
[04:08] | – I may know someone who can help. | 是有件事你能帮忙 |
[04:10] | Tonight you and I will attend an evening | 今晚你跟我一起去参加 |
[04:12] | Of classical chinese melodies. | 中国古典乐曲的晚会 |
[04:14] | – Master, please! Classical is so boring. | 不要啊 古典乐无聊的要死 |
[04:18] | – This is for your own good. | 这都是为了你好 |
[04:41] | – Who’s the old, boring guy? | 这残念的老头是谁啊 |
[04:44] | – That’s master lun, the greatest musician in china. | 那是仑大师 中国有名的音乐家 |
[04:49] | And he is not boring. | 他可不会让你无聊 |
[04:51] | – Let’s begin with a tune I call | 准备开始吧 |
[04:53] | Stagnant water… | 静水 |
[04:56] | Slowly dripping… | 慢慢流 |
[04:59] | From a leaf… | 从叶面上 |
[05:01] | On the ground… | 到地面上 |
[05:03] | Slow. | 缓缓的 |
[05:34] | – Master lun has learned to harness the qi energy of sound. | 仑大师已经掌握了音乐的气息 |
[06:02] | – Still bored? | 还觉得无聊吗 |
[06:05] | – Classical music rules! | 好棒的音乐功夫 |
[06:07] | Encore! Whoo-whoo! | 超赞 呜 呼 |
[06:12] | Oh, master lun, that was amazing. | 仑大师 刚才真是太赞了 |
[06:15] | Can you teach me how to move rocks around | 能教我怎么移动石头 |
[06:17] | And become invisible? | 及隐身吗 |
[06:18] | – He didn’t become invisible. | 他没有隐身 |
[06:19] | – Couldn’t hurt to ask. | 问问也无妨啊 |
[06:20] | – Music isn’t about tricks, my boy. | 掌握音乐是需要技巧的 孩子 |
[06:23] | It’s about catching the vibe, going with the flow. | 要抓住氛围 顺下去 |
[06:27] | As the ancient masters once said, | 正如先人所说的 |
[06:29] | “music is what’s happening.” | 音乐究竟发生了什么 |
[06:33] | In the beginning, there was darkness and chaos. | 最开始 是黑暗和混乱的 |
[06:37] | But out of this, | 在这之后 |
[06:39] | Five elemental tones | 五个基本音调 |
[06:41] | Began to sing… | 开奏了 |
[06:49] | Forming the eternal chord, | 最终形成了不朽的和弦 |
[06:52] | And that’s how the universe was born. | 这就是宇宙的起源 |
[06:57] | The wu di masters made five instruments | 无敌大师造了五大乐器 |
[07:00] | Harnessing the power of the eternal chord. | 融入了不朽的和弦力量 |
[07:02] | And it would have been very uncool if they hadn’t, | 然而不良的另一面 |
[07:07] | For the chord was needed to battle the evil yaoguai, | 邪恶的妖怪想通过战争 |
[07:10] | Who wanted to return the universe to nothingness. | 让宇宙重返混沌之初 |
[07:18] | The wu di pipes and other instruments | 无敌的笙和其他乐器 |
[07:20] | Have kept the darkness at bay… | 阻止了黑暗的继续 |
[07:24] | And the universe in harmony. | 保卫了宇宙的和谐 |
[07:34] | You mean those pipes are… | 你是说这个笙 |
[07:36] | Those pipes?” | 这个笙 |
[07:38] | – That’s right. | 是的 |
[07:39] | Musical kung fu can be played on any instrument, | 音乐功夫可以演奏任何乐器 |
[07:42] | But the pipes are special– | 不过这个笙比较特殊 |
[07:45] | Maybe special enough to get you in harmony. | 足以让你懂得什么是协调 |
[07:48] | – Ooh, ooh, let me try! Let me try! | 让我试试 让我试试 |
[07:50] | – No. | 不行 |
[07:52] | For the untrained, they could blow your head apart. | 对没练过的人 会把你的头弄爆的 |
[07:56] | – Sure, for the untrained. | 是啊 对没练过的 |
[07:59] | But this is the one and only dragon warrior’s noggin. | 但这可是神龙大侠的脑袋 |
[08:03] | – It’s not like he uses it much anyway. | 反正他也用不坏 |
[08:05] | – Perhaps, but we can’t take that risk… | 我们不能冒那个险 |
[08:15] | Practice on this. | 用这个先练练 |
[08:18] | – But this is the exact opposite of awesome, magical pipes. | 这个可没有那么赞的魔力啊 |
[08:22] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[08:23] | Neat. | 没有那个雅致 |
[08:24] | – In the words of the ancient masters, | 用先人的话说 |
[08:27] | Lay it on me. | 洗耳恭听 |
[08:46] | – My son, don’t take this the wrong way, | 孩子 别搞错方向了 |
[08:49] | But you are what the ancient masters called… | 你这种先人称之为 |
[08:52] | “not good.” | 不咋地 |
[08:55] | – Can you help him? | 你能教教他吗 |
[08:56] | – Well, it won’t be easy, | 那可不容易 |
[08:58] | But I think I can teach him about his harmony | 不过教他协调之力的话还是可以的 |
[09:01] | In two, maybe three years… | 大概两到三年 |
[09:04] | A decade at the most. | 最多十年 |
[09:06] | – A decade? I can’t wait five years! | 十年?我连五年都等不了 |
[09:09] | – I know you’re disappointed, po, but be patient. | 我知道你很沮丧 Po 你要有耐心 |
[09:12] | We can’t risk you harming yourself or someone else. | 我们不能再冒险让你伤害自己或他人 |
[09:15] | – But | 可是 |
[09:16] | I know. | 我懂 |
[09:18] | Look, master, do you mind? | 大师 你介意吗 |
[09:20] | I think I need some personal panda time. | 我想一只熊猫静一静 |
[09:22] | – Of course. | 当然不介意 |
[09:23] | I’ll meet you back at the jade palace. | 回翡翠宫见 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 拿到了 |
[10:13] | I’ll just use the pipes to get all harmonious | 我就用这个学会协调之道 |
[10:15] | And then take ’em back before master lun wakes up. | 然后在仑大师醒之前还回去 |
[10:22] | Hey, hey, I think they like me. | 它们好像喜欢我 |
[10:24] | I can do this. I can do this. | 我可以的 我肯定能做到 |
[10:41] | I can’t do this. | 看来不行了 |
[10:48] | Uh, help you guys? | 要帮忙吗 |
[10:49] | – Sure, he can help us | 当然他可以帮助我们 |
[10:52] | By giving us those wu di pipes. | 把无敌的笙给我们 |
[10:55] | – not gonna happen. | 那绝对不行 |
[10:57] | I didn’t catch your names. | 还不知道尊姓大名 |
[10:59] | – He wants to know who we are. | 他想知道我们的名号 |
[11:01] | – Let’s show him… | 亮两招给他看看 |
[11:03] | On the downbeat. | 让他知道厉害 |
[11:24] | Whoa, musical kung fu. | 呜 喔 音乐功夫 |
[11:27] | – I think he’s a fan. | 他还挺懂行的 |
[11:29] | – Let’s play him one he hasn’t heard. | 来一招他没听说过的 |
[11:40] | – He really should give us those pipes. | 他应该识相点把笙给我们 |
[11:43] | – He must want us to fry him to a crisp. | 他想让我们把他烤熟吗 |
[11:56] | – He must realize it’s hopeless. | 他应该知道没有胜的可能 |
[11:58] | The pipes will belong to we, the yaoguai. | 那笙是属于我们妖怪的 |
[12:02] | And with it, we will summon the anti chord. | 有了它 我们就能召唤反弦 |
[12:05] | – And then the great darkness will return, | 然后就有黑暗的力量重返最初 |
[12:08] | And there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. | 那里有哀号和咬牙切齿声 |
[12:11] | Both: Hail anti chord! | 反弦万岁 |
[12:17] | – The yaoguai? | 妖怪 |
[12:18] | You’re the creeps who want to undo creation | 原来就是你们想重返混沌 |
[12:21] | And destroy the universe. | 摧毁整个宇宙 |
[12:23] | – Shall we start with him? | 要从他开始吗 |
[12:25] | – Sounds good to me. | 正合我意 |
[12:31] | – Servants of darkness, | 黑暗的仆人 |
[12:32] | The wu di instruments will never be yours. | 无敌的乐器从来就不是你们的 |
[12:36] | – Wrong, old one. | 错 老家伙 |
[12:37] | We already have the other four. | 我们已经有了其他四个 |
[12:40] | – Your pipes are all we need. | 就差你的笙了 |
[13:05] | – Time for one last tune, old man. | 是时候奏最后一曲了 老家伙 |
[13:09] | – You want music? | 要音乐是吗 |
[13:10] | You got it. | 你算来着了 |
[13:11] | Dragon warrior style! | 神龙大侠style |
[13:14] | – Po, no! It could destroy you! | Po 不要啊 会毁了你的 |
[13:36] | – Hail anti chord! | 反弦万岁 |
[13:43] | – What have you done, po? | 你干了些什么 Po |
[13:45] | If the yaoguai get away with the pipes, | 要是妖怪得到笙 |
[13:47] | It could mean the end of the universe. | 就意味着宇宙的终结 |
[13:49] | – The end of the universe? | 宇宙的终结 |
[13:51] | Because of me? | 我造成的 |
[13:52] | – You’ve got to get the pipes back. | 你一定要把笙夺回来 |
[13:55] | Go. | 快去 |
[13:59] | – No! | 不行 |
[14:12] | Okay, yaoguai. | 好了 妖怪 |
[14:13] | Hand over the pipes, or I’ll… | 把笙交出来 不然我 |
[14:17] | Dangle here helplessly. | 在这无助地晃来晃去 |
[14:22] | – The panda’s in luck. | 这熊猫挺走运的 |
[14:24] | He’s got a front-row seat. | 挑了一个前排座位 |
[14:27] | – Front row for what? | 什么的前排 |
[14:29] | – Thanks to him, we have all five instruments now. | 多亏了他 我们五大乐器都集齐了 |
[14:37] | – The pipes, the erhu, a harp, and a horn. | 笙 二胡 竖琴 喇叭 |
[14:42] | Ha! Learn to count, losers. | 会数数吗 废材 |
[14:44] | You’re still missing the drum. | 还差一件鼓啊 |
[14:47] | – Are we? | 是吗 |
[14:56] | – The five instruments were created | 五大乐器共同奏出 |
[14:58] | To play the eternal chord. | 不朽的和弦 |
[15:00] | – But we will alter the music | 不过我们会做些改变 |
[15:02] | And use them to summon the anti chord. | 要用他们奏反弦 |
[15:05] | Both: Hail– – anti chord. | 万岁 – 反弦 |
[15:07] | Yeah, I got it. Said that already… | 我知道 早听腻了 |
[15:09] | A lot. | 耳朵都出茧子了 |
[15:10] | – He is very hurtful. | 说话真伤人 |
[15:12] | – He will pay by watching | 他蹦跶不了多久了 |
[15:14] | As the universe is uncreated before his eyes. | 等会宇宙就会在他眼前消失 |
[15:48] | – That does not look good. | 看起来情况不妙 |
[16:00] | – Master lun, you’re okay. | 仑大师 还好吗 |
[16:02] | – The healing power of music, my son. | 我有音乐疗伤的能力 孩子 |
[16:04] | Also, I had a nap. | 我还小睡了一会 |
[16:07] | There. Now stay close. | 在那 跟紧我 |
[16:10] | – Great, I–hey! | 好的 我 嘿 |
[16:11] | Three more cuffs here. | 还有三个手铐没解开 |
[16:21] | – Old one. | 老家伙 |
[16:22] | – He is too late. | 已经来晚了 |
[16:33] | – The great darkness grows, | 黑暗力量在不断扩展 |
[16:35] | And you can’t stop it alone. | 你一己之力可阻止不了 |
[16:37] | – You’re right. | 说的对 |
[16:38] | That’s why I brought a little backup. | 所以我才叫了后援 |
[16:47] | – Shifu! | 师傅 |
[16:49] | – Mind if I jam with you? | 介意一起战斗吗 |
[16:51] | – Just do what you do, baby. | 做你该做的 伙计 |
[18:11] | – look at him flail. | 看他的拍打 |
[18:14] | – Gotcha. | 拿到了 |
[18:15] | Both: No! | 不 |
[18:29] | – Still no harmony, no rhythm. | 仍然不知道协调 没有节奏 |
[18:55] | – The darkness– it’s right on top of us. | 黑暗之力 正在我们上面 |
[19:00] | – His gibberish makes no sense. | 完全跟不上他乱七八糟的节奏啊 |
[19:03] | – Music is in the ear of the beholder. | 音乐是知音耳里出伯牙 |
[19:05] | Now dig this. | 现在戳这个 |
[19:11] | Both: Hail anti– | 万岁反– |
[19:17] | – Ah, they had a lousy beat and were really hard to dance to. | 他们的节拍和舞姿都不咋地 |
[19:24] | – The darkness is still coming. | 黑暗之力还在继续 |
[19:27] | – the instruments– played correctly, | 用乐器 快正确的演奏 |
[19:29] | They may be able to drive it back. | 也许还有挽救的机会 |
[19:30] | We must– | 我们要– |
[19:32] | – Master lun! | 仑大师 |
[19:34] | – Po, hit the drum! | Po 快打鼓 |
[19:41] | – The pipes– where are they? | 笙 它们在哪 |
[19:45] | – Right here. | 在这 |
[19:46] | – Po, you’re not ready! | Po 你还没准备好 |
[19:48] | – Maybe not, but we don’t have a choice. | 可能吧 但是没时间了 |
[19:57] | I-I did it. | 我 我做到了 |
[19:59] | – The eternal chord… | 不朽的和弦 |
[20:01] | It’s beautiful. | 这景美极了 |
[20:03] | It’s– | 真是 |
[20:05] | – Shifu, no! | 师傅 不要啊 |
[20:14] | Oh, how could that not work? I nailed that. | 怎么不管用啊 我都搞定了 |
[20:17] | I’m the dragon warrior. I– | 我可是神龙大侠 我 |
[20:18] | – Each note is different, | 每个音符都不一样 |
[20:20] | But no note is more important than the rest. | 但没有一个音符比其他的更重要 |
[20:24] | It’s about working together, blending with the other notes… | 重要的是合奏 和其他音符一起 |
[20:28] | In harmony. | 协调在一起 |
[21:04] | – What–what happened? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[21:07] | – I’ve never heard anything like it. | 从没听过这样的事 |
[21:09] | You’ve created a new sixth tone, po… | 你创造了第六音 Po |
[21:13] | In perfect harmony with the universe. | 完美的和宇宙协调在一起 |
[21:17] | – Do you realize what you’ve done, panda? | 知道你做了什么吗 熊猫 |
[21:19] | You’ve saved the universe. | 你拯救了宇宙 |
[21:21] | Not bad. | 干的不错 |
[21:22] | it’s the least I could What with, | 最起码这是我能做的 |
[21:24] | you know, putting it in jeopardy in the first place. | 总是把危险放在第一位 |
[21:36] | – Po’s ready to rejoin your team, shifu. | Po 已经可以回团队了 师傅 |
[21:39] | He’s back in harmony. | 他懂得了协调之道 |
[21:44] | – It’s his own harmony, but it seems to work for him. | 这是他自己的协调之道 对他还挺管用 |
[21:52] | – Still needs work on his technique, though. | 此后修行还是需要技巧 |